Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

+28
glazier
sitemama
Nene_Please
Alessandra_Deux
Gizmo711
Calypso
Ann - Tx
vegret
Weeziethm
ishi
yellow bike
eva
justanopinion
Nan11
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Mylife101
hello clarice
CuriousPortlander
Summertime
angiefly2
One Wonders
Pianist
18thcenturylady
Freckles
Trueblue
Mari 68
olivier57
32 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

Post by Freckles Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:57 pm

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 8m8 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ

Judge will not say why jury was sent home. Hearing it had nothing to do with trial.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24

Post by Calypso Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:43 am

Totally ridiculous and unacceptable. What a joke!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:35 am

... if it had "nothing" to do with the trial, then why isn't the trial continuing?

The lack of transparency is shocking.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:42 am

Weeziethm wrote:... if it had "nothing" to do with the trial, then why isn't the trial continuing?

The lack of transparency is shocking.

I don't know for sure, but I sure am dreaming JSS grew some balls and held NURMI IN CONTEMPT, for not handing over the mirror image of Travis's hard drive, and threw his fat ass in the SLAMMER for a few days!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 am

Thanks Freckles for the assist. It got overwhelming need to go clean my brain out after the morning session..

RE: Transparency...wonder if they use the same transparency firm as Obama.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:15 pm

I am so looking forward to Juan's cross of anyone the defense has as a witness. I can't understand why jury questions can't be delayed until AFTER testimony AND cross...Much might be more clear to them after Juan finishes with these losers...
Wonder if we'll see Darryl again...Methinks not...His son must be a teen now and I would think he would be too humiliated to be testifying for such a heinous murderer and have his son and all his friends know all his business, and how he lied to himself and tried to convince himself his ex-girlfriend was normal and that their relationship was perfect.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Calypso wrote:
SPRAYCAN!!!

Good seeing you!! Am waiting for your next video!!
Giggity Giggity! I just pooped a little! LOL!! Still one of my favs!

Hiya Calypso  Very Happy
haha! I do love the Giggity Goo too.
I added a little of the giggity to the end of 1 of my recent videos.
The squirrels are just something I like to do for fun.
Thinking of 1 w/ ALV testifying and the 2nd squirrel keeps falling over w/ little snores.
The problem is I can't stay awake long enough to make it.  Sleep
I am so disgusted w/ this trial and now a new emergency... UGGG!
It's never going to end is it? It's the Twilight Zone of trials for sure.
Well, if you need a Giggity fix, "stick around"

SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Spray Can!
Really enjoy your work!!!
Check out in your vid the eye muscle movement above JA's left eye when she starts her BSing.... Eyebrow does not move but that muscle will twitch!

Colesnipe
Sorry I wasn't here today. There was no trial. Very Happy
Appreciate your postings. Ad yes, it does get tedious at times.

I like to return to youtube and watch the art work as it is blended with the real trial.

This is another one I seemed to miss. I was not aware she supposedly said goodbye to JA...
For JA t be tossed out of the life she demanded, she wanted to underscore how important she was pushed her over the top. In every way possible, Travis had told her she was NOT going to be spending time with him. He had bigger dreams, bigger ambitions than the bed and being married to her, he had places to go and people to mett and things to see and they did NOT involve her. She risked it all and she lost it all...

BTW, when did she slit the tires? Trying to figure out if that was in Dec or Jan and then incorporate that into her test messages... How she "pretended" she had nothing to do with it...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm

https://youtu.be/64j1x2UpxZM

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:29 am

Spray Can! Are you holding out on us?

Ann Stafford ‏@SprayCanAnn 10h10 hours ago

❗@rrteri ❗@Tammybaby65 Check it out! #jodiarias claims she walked N on TA w/ pics ❗1-21-2008❗. Video is timeset https://youtu.be/z4bTzT-c0DI?t=15m11s …
0 replies 1 retweet 5 favorites
Juan Martinez Update ‏@JMartinezUpdate 10h10 hours ago

@SprayCanAnn @rrteri @Tammybaby65 That's what I thought they were saying from the beginning. Walked in on 1/21. Kicked her finger on 1/22
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

@JMartinezUpdate Y would TA write letter ONE YEAR before she walked in on him? Someone FUDGED the letter! @rrteri @Tammybaby65 #jodiarias

Favorites 3
Flo EllenLN4

8:46 PM - 18 Nov 2014 · Details
Hide conversation

@SprayCanAnn @rrteri @Tammybaby65 Agreed. Do you think Nurmi said the wrong year? If not... you're on to something. :)

@JMartinezUpdate IDK! WISH we could see THAT letter. It's the forged "confession" letter @rrteri @Tammybaby65 pic.twitter.com/heEl22fajo
View photo 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

@SprayCanAnn @rrteri @Tammybaby65 And the story from JA is Travis wrote HER these letters, right?
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

@SprayCanAnn @rrteri @Tammybaby65 They're not just letters she "found" in his jewelry box along with the ring she stole?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jodiarias?f=realtime

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:42 am

@SprayCanAnn @rrteri @Tammybaby65 That's what I thought they were saying from the beginning. Walked in on 1/21. Kicked her finger on 1/22

@JMartinezUpdate yes. walk in 1-21-08, finger 1-22-08. Nurmi, reading from letter says it dated 1-21 ❗07❗ #jodiarias

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 am

Jimmy Money ‏@jimmymoney90210 2h2 hours ago

Obese wale runs this page and claiming they raised 2 million for Jodi..ha ha. More like 2 cents. https://www.facebook.com/JodiAriasFoundation … #pig #JodiArias
Lin Carl ‏@wisewolves 8m8 minutes ago

@jimmymoney90210 waiiiit on that page way back it says.. jodi has a new bf Tony... Tony leal...
Jimmy Money ‏@jimmymoney90210 6m6 minutes ago

@wisewolves No idea if it is her bf, but he is a pedophile with a record. What are the odds? taught her pedo tips? #JodiArias

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 am

Wow...You guys are good. How do you find this stuff??? It don't matter, I love reading it. Do you think these will be pointed out by JM? Ohhhhh. I hope, I hope. Very Happy
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:00 pm

New motion filed by Juan re Compaq Computer.
Don't know how to attach but I saw it posted on Court Chatter this afternoon.  Here is the link to CC and the 3 page document.
You will see when you read it that Nurmi, once again, tried the "bait and switch".  How's that working for ya, Kirk??

http://www.courtchatter.com/
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Weeziethm wrote:New motion filed by Juan re Compaq Computer.
Don't know how to attach but I saw it posted on Court Chatter this afternoon.  Here is the link to CC and the 3 page document.
You will see when you read it that Nurmi, once again, tried the "bait and switch".  How's that working for ya, Kirk??

newspaper Go for it, Juan! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 - Page 19 88030
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:40 pm

JMO Nurmi seems to be working the wrong case.
Maybe, he would be more comfortable as the junior atty for Bashara.... bit more of the sexual titillation there for ol' nose miner... whoop
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Link given above:

Oh, sht just hit the fan! awe
Nurmi should know better than try a hail Mary pass with Juan. No
Expect sanctions against Nurmi. Better be there! He is wasting court time and money and endangering the jury!
Nurmi had best run and hide now! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #24 - Page 19 155681

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:51 pm

JSS has bent over so far for this defense team, I bet she does nothing at all to sanction Nurmi, et al. I am so disgusted by this judge, nothing she does will surprise me.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Ann Stafford ‏@SprayCanAnn 1h1 hour ago

@jodiarias_gb Maybe #jodiarias can explain why 1 of the letters she claims 2b written by #TravisAlexander is dated 1-21-07. A YEAR BEFORE.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 pm

You can't make this stuff up!

Real Truth ‏@hardtruth4real 1h1 hour ago

@SprayCanAnn @jodiarias_gb Isn't there a clip of Nurmi reading that date during the hearing with C.Hughes? Need 2add that 2ur video series.
0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites
Ann Stafford ‏@SprayCanAnn 1h1 hour ago

@hardtruth4real oh yes, there IS a clip. I'll add it to the next Destroying video unless -> @jodiarias_gb wants to challenge me for it now
0 replies 0 retweets 3 favorites
Real Truth ‏@hardtruth4real 1h1 hour ago

@SprayCanAnn @jodiarias_gb Mark 15:22 at the #JodiArias letter hearing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI&feature=player_detailpage#t=898 … Guess TA "confessed'' A YEAR early :o/
0 replies 0 retweets 4 favorites
Real Truth ‏@hardtruth4real 59m59 minutes ago

@SprayCanAnn @jodiarias_gb TA must have been psychic and knew he better write #JodiArias apology & confession letters a year in advance :o/
mighty mac ‏@McnallyWalter 57m57 minutes ago

@hardtruth4real @SprayCanAnn @jodiarias_gb yes there is its either day 10 or 11
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Ann Stafford ‏@SprayCanAnn 3h3 hours ago

Hey @MattyMcCalahan #jodiarias DOES. Guess his name? TONY. Ummm, didn't that Dell hard drive belong to Tony?
Embedded image permalink

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Big shout out to Spray Can for inspiring me to google this!

So. We know the computer was tampered with AFTER Travis was murdered. IMO, this may be the TONY whose hard drive ended up being discussed in court....When Juan called for the mirror image of the hard drive and ended up with a WRONG computer hard drive (brand name) and footprints indicated it belonged to a TONY... not a TRAVIS. (Someone did some research o this Tony and discovered he is a convicted pedophile. Hmmm Is this one of Nurmi's former clients? Did he attempt to spark an interest between JA and this Tony? Check out the posting below....)

https://www.facebook.com/JodiAriasFoundation

Jodi Arias Foundation
August 31, 2013
I just got off the phone with Jodi and she wants to thank everyone for the money that has been donated and for all the prayers sent to her....Jodi loves you all! She is also very excited to announce that she has found a new boyfriend. His name is Tony Leal and Jodi said they just fell madly in love with one another. Congratulations!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Is this the Tony Leal referred to in above email: PDF Riverside, CA

http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/E057363.PDF
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
November 17
In #JodiArias today an IM was read between Travis & friend Julie re "Sarah" and her being "Too young" for TA. I just got off the phone with Julie. She verified that "Sarah" was an adult and not a minor. Julie was shocked that the defense was trying to make an innocent and joking message between her and her good friend Travis out to be something disgusting.

Cathy @courtchatter.
1 ShareLikeLike · · Share

Top Comments
154 people like this.

Write a comment...
Eddie O'Hara Thank you for reaching out to Julie and clearing this up for us... JA and her puppets are so devious... they are disgusting!
Like · Reply · 49 · November 17 at 11:28pm

Jennifer Paschke Like that e-mail from Travis to a 9 year old girl who's father politely asks him to stop e-mailing his daughter. Can you say mass e-mail from PPL? Nurmi is an idiot who has no leg to stand on and he knows it.

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:57 am

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 15s16 seconds ago

can't make this up. Got the all rise, judge came back, IMMEDIATE sidebar. It's been all of 2 mins since the last one. #JodiArias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:58 am

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias trial almost resuming ....sidebar

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:01 pm

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Jury is here. Dr F is seated at the stand with a black suit and somewhat Christmassy scarfal unit. #jodiarias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:12 pm

@monicalindstrom: DrF: TA has steam in this convo and #JodiArias is trying to placate him and find peace

Typical sociopath. Enflame the person then play the good one and make them seem like the crazy one.

eta:  She is giving her "opinion" on the May 26, 2008 im conversation. The sociopath comment came from the tweeter.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Fonseca says she's familiar with the term "3 hole wonder" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
T- I loved someone that never existed, what I thought was real never existed. Finish your worthless email #jodiarias #3tvarias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Travis- U stole my journals, you slashed my tires and I know it....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis still continued to contact and talk to #jodiarias even after this chat #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias Travis says Jodi got into his computer to tamper with email

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s51 seconds ago
Defense claiming this focus on sex is all Travis Alexander cared about re: relationship with #jodiarias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Travis- You tried to murder me from the inside out...how could you #jodiarias #3tvarias

(wow)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
T-...why did you have to do it to me, why did you hate me. What was your objective, what was the point #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 60 seconds ago
Travis- Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy #jodiarias #3tvarias

(I don't remember some of this....heartbreaking)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Please explain to me exactly what purpose does this line of questioning and what does this expert bring to help the defense prove mitigating factors?  So, Tavis liked sex, the murderer was available to provide that for him, he hurt her feelings, so that justifies her brutally slaying him. I just don't get it.  If I killed everyone who hurt my feeling or demeaned my self esteem, I'd already be serving multiple life sentences or dead from lethal injection.  I guess what I am frustrated with is what difference does all this make anyway, it's a waste of time and I can't understand the jury even taking notes or being interested in this crap, can't they see that this is classic blaming the true victim.  
Sorry for the rant, Im so disgusted that this is even allowed to continue.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Please explain to me exactly what purpose does this line of questioning and what does this expert bring to help the defense prove mitigating factors?  So, Tavis liked sex, the murderer was available to provide that for him, he hurt her feelings, so that justifies her brutally slaying him. I just don't get it.  If I killed everyone who hurt my feeling or demeaned my self esteem, I'd already be serving multiple life sentences or dead from lethal injection.  I guess what I am frustrated with is what difference does all this make anyway, it's a waste of time and I can't understand the jury even taking notes or being interested in this crap, can't they see that this is classic blaming the true victim.  
Sorry for the rant, Im so disgusted that this is even allowed to continue.

SO TRUE...Me too, moosie...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. F again reminds jury, she's not here to diagnose. She's here to provide expert opinion. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Back and Nurmi reminds everyone that Fonseca isn't there to diagnose anyone. Got it. Again. #JodiArias

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Travis- U stole my journals, you slashed my tires and I know it....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis still continued to contact and talk to #jodiarias even after this chat #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias Travis says Jodi got into his computer to tamper with email

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s51 seconds ago
Defense claiming this focus on sex is all Travis Alexander cared about re: relationship with #jodiarias
BBM

Glad to see they got this in for the jury despite it seemingly like a re=do of the main trial. geek
That tire slashing and re-slashing is just the foreshadow needed for the slashing of Travis' throat.
There were NO hesitation cuts on his throat; one fluid move according to the autopsy.
She had to have practice, IMO, and those tires provided that opportunity.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Travis- You tried to murder me from the inside out...how could you #jodiarias #3tvarias

(wow)
He called it! She is crazy. Shocked Take what she wants, present the illusion, burn the bridge afterward.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:38 pm

jay ‏@Moore82R 3m3 minutes ago

#jodiarias this is the witness that never ends....yes she goes on and on my friends!!!!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:39 pm

@jeffgoldesq: #jodiarias Nurmi puts up mitigating factors. Boom. Sidebar"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits and waits.

She flips her hair back a few times to show she is properly shampooing and conditioning. #Prell.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 55s55 seconds ago
Nurmi flipping through a thick book at the bench... #JodiArias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Debra Lynne ‏@DebraLynne5426 8m8 minutes ago

@katiecoolady And in the slicing & dicing is the suggestion that he not only brought it on to himself but he deserved it. Sick. #jodiarias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Dr. F believes that #JodiArias was under extreme emotional distress.

eta: so are WE from having to listen to all of this CARP. Cell

Last edited by Weeziethm on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 8m8 minutes ago

Nurmi puts up the mitigating factors again. Juan jects and talked so fast I had no idea what he said. Sizzlebar ensues. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 9m9 minutes ago

back to sidebar as Nurmi pops up the mitigating factors on the big screen. #JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 18m18 minutes ago

A sidebar after Martinez repeatedly objects that Nurmi is asking Fonseca to make diagnosis in her comments. #JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:44 pm

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 19m19 minutes ago

Martinez finally objects saying if Fonseca is "not diagnosing" then she can't answer question about "addictive" relationship.
#JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm

renae ‏@renaes24 3m3 minutes ago

@TomTingle2 so now #jodiarias killing TA was just an ASSISTED SUICIDE? ARE you kidding me?
View conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago

Fonseca says Travis was talking about killing himself and mentioned a noose. #jodiarias #3tvarias
Angela ‏@KidsHusbandandI 3m3 minutes ago

Can't wait to see that Juan Martinez is doing cross of #JodiArias witness... #Justice4TravisAlexander #DPforJodi
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago

Fonseca describes Alexander "at wit's end" in some texts, angry with #JodiArias. She thinks he was suicidal too. #JodiArias
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes ago

Dr. says because of underground/abusive sex relationship #jodiarias was experiencing "emotional stress" at time she murdered T.A. #3tvarias
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 3m3 minutes ago

Sex expert says #TravisAlexander was clearly angry in an email exchange between him and #JodiArias a week before the crime.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago

and another sidebar. I've already lost count. 8? 12? #JodiArias
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
jay ‏@Moore82R 3m3 minutes ago

Fonseca: #TravisAlexander is angry in emails and isn't managing anger with #JodiArias - he is at his wits end says he was suicidal #abc15
Kimberly Dennis ‏@mekimpossible 3m3 minutes ago

@william_pitts Many people have extreme stress/distress when a relationship goes bad....Most don't kill due to it #jodiarias
bellabac ‏@bellabac 3m3 minutes ago

"@EmsterD70: We might be at the end of Nurmi! Keep fingers crossed. #lunchin20minutes #JodiArias"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:50 pm

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 46 seconds ago

Nurmi wants to move forward to June 4th 2008, the day of the killing. #JodiArias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Michele ‏@Kristyannasmom 2m2 minutes ago

Dr.F says Travis wasn't handling stress well. Damn, he was going to Cancun in days. Actually excited too. It was #JodiArias that went psycho
Star ‏@starknightz 2m2 minutes ago

@NancyGraceHLN Such a high level of stress Travis was giving Arias the PEACE sign! He knew she was raging & capable of anything! #jodiarias
Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 3m3 minutes ago

By this lady's standard, every scorned lover who feels used can go all #JodiArias on the dude?
Sandra ‏@InconvenientMe 3m3 minutes ago

So why didn't Jodi write about all this emotional abuse in journals? Conveniently, TA had turned her onto "The Secret"...... #jodiarias
Pasha ‏@nunyabiznezz00 3m3 minutes ago

Travis wasn't suicidal. He could departmentalize #jodiarias as most normal functional people can, unlike hodi and her hodities
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 3m3 minutes ago

#jodiarias not psychologicallly equipped to handle individuals like Travis Alexander, says defense expert witness.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago

Fonseca: "I don't believe #JodiArias was psychologically equipped to handle people like #TravisAlexander
Justice4JodiArias ‏@justice4jodiann 3m3 minutes ago

Fonseca: #Jodiarias under extreme stress on June 4, 2008. Martinez objects to many questions by Nurmi. Unhappy about the truth coming forth.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago

Dr. F doesn't believe that #JodiArias was equipped to handle someone like TA. Sad
0 replies 0 retweets 3 favorites
Bill Shaw ‏@JodisDiary 3m3 minutes ago

Dr. Sex's entire testimony is going to gum up the middle once we get to see this. Days wasted. #JodiArias
JustBeatrice ‏@JustBeatrice1 3m3 minutes ago

Come on Nurmi, you can do it. I know those words must taste like vinegar but you can do it! Say it! "No more questions" #JodiArias
gclong ‏@gclongw 3m3 minutes ago

@NancyGraceHLN As was TA. #jodiarias
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 3m3 minutes ago

I am not sure either TA or #JodiArias were really contemplating suicide, more a way to get each other's attention or express exasperation
0 replies 0 retweets 6 favorites
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias Sexpert gets to week before murder and says Travis was angry ..oh if the defense stupid self defense claim still in game I guess
0 replies 1 retweet 3 favorites
John Cummings ‏@JC_Sports22 3m3 minutes ago

@NancyGraceHLN Are these #jodiarias witnesses? Surely can't be friends of Travis...
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago

Fonseca: TA friends likely weren't aware #TravisAlexander was suicidal - he was nearing 31yrs #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15
SphynxCatsRule ‏@SphynxCatsRule 3m3 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ A noose??????? HUH????? #jodiarias
Kathy Drake ‏@kathleen_drake 3m3 minutes ago Cedar City, UT

@WildAboutTrial You have some great remarks!! #JodiArias
nalya ‏@highlybless3 3m3 minutes ago

If everyone who were under stress would commit murder this world as we know it would be extint doc F #jodiarias
Angels Dwell ‏@Angels_Dwell 3m3 minutes ago

@Micsterator @maryellenabc15 with a drivers license #jodiarias
Lisa Walker ‏@JustLiveNLearn 4m4 minutes ago

@LisaLaraine724 I'm under extreme emotional distress. Waiting for Juan to lead us back to the real world.#jodiarias

talking crazy ‏@talking_2_crazy 4m4 minutes ago

@msesquirette this is more then possible my face at this moment #jodiarias i'm PISSED
Embedded image permalink

gclong ‏@gclongw 4m4 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ In the thesaurus as an alternate word to "slaughter"? #jodiarias
Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 4m4 minutes ago

Witness says in her opinion, it was her belief that #JodiArias was experiencing high levels of distress on June 4, 2008.
roflao
0 replies 1 retweet 3 favorites
Anita ‏@garrity52 4m4 minutes ago

Travis wrote about his life being better in 2008 He was looking forward not back. That is not the thought of a suicidal man
#JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:53 pm

JennJustice ‏@Jen_4Justice 2m2 minutes ago

@SKrafftFox10 and here we go with the mental illness BS ... #jodiarias
Michele ‏@Kristyannasmom 2m2 minutes ago

Oh holy batman, Nurmi is going to stretch this bs out until Monday. No way will he give Juan minutes to destroy his whole case. #JodiArias
Sheryl Gregory ‏@dove466 2m2 minutes ago

So is this woman implying TA was suicidal and #jodiarias loved him so much that she killed him to put him out of his misery????
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago

Dr. F says she doesn't believe #jodiarias was psychologically equipped to handle someone like Travis.

eversnark ‏@eversnark 2m2 minutes ago

@william_pitts Do you remember how long the penalty phase took in #jodiarias trial 2013? No mit. witnesses, power point allocution, done.
JoAnn_Miller ‏@J_B_Miller 2m2 minutes ago

@monicalindstrom and... We'll never know his side of the story only snippets of messages taken out of context. #JodiArias
Nicole ‏@LadyJustice2188 2m2 minutes ago

Christ sakes #jodiarias wasn't married to TA. She could move on. Who drives 1000 miles to have someone stress you... http://fb.me/36ItyIl4B
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago

Juan continues to object "relevance". Counsel is at the bench. Sizzlebar yet again. A few staple noises are heard. #JodiArias
Star ‏@starknightz 2m2 minutes ago

@SKrafftFox10 She-Devil wasn't used to anyone being one-up on her! And her tricks were no longer working on Travis, he saw real #jodiarias
Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago

Travis Alexander was clearly not equipped to deal with a personality disorder like #jodiarias nor the violent attacker she is.
0 replies 3 retweets 4 favorites
Kimberly Dennis ‏@mekimpossible 3m3 minutes ago

@TrialDiariesJ Probably in reference to #jodiarias beomg a noose.Why does she not read the whole comment instead of a portion?
Pasha ‏@nunyabiznezz00 3m3 minutes ago

@michaelbkiefer Yes, I am sure hodi was telling TA "I love you" with every stab of that knife. #jodiarias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:54 pm

JodiBanArias ‏@AriasOnDeathRow 1m1 minute ago

Another day another dollar for Fonseca doing her job of blaming the murder victim & making the murderer #jodiarias the victim
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next