Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

+15
Julie
Alessandra_Deux
sitemama
Randie
18thcenturylady
CuriousPortlander
Weeziethm
Mylife101
justanopinion
glazier
tesstruhart
LottieM
Nene_Please
colsnipe
hello clarice
19 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by Mylife101 Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:40 pm

bath I can only imagine that summer is Hodi's favorite time of year. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 21 451255 She can kick back in her seasonally warm cell and close her eyes. She can feel the sweat collecting on her skin, all the while imagining that she is really relaxing on the beach in Cancun next to Travis. Afterall, she went to great lengths to make that happen, and when it didn't happen she butchered him. She probably leaves that little detail out of the fantasy, just sayin...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by Julie Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:46 pm

^^^^sounds pretty accurate to me.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:49 am

Stuffed bells? Yum. I like the red or orange ones stuffed as they are not as acidic.
But serve them up alongside a plate of iced, sliced and chilled tomatoes and you have the makings of a good meal! frankly my dear
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:56 am

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Inmates Receiving Uniforms Bearing American Flag July 4th

"....Sheriff Arpaio told Breitbart News about the new uniforms and made clear he will be there with the veterans as they hand them out. He said, “I’ve decided to put the American flag on the uniforms and we’ll see how it’s received by the inmates.” He stressed the reaction of the inmates because the Maricopa County jail system has inmates from other countries. It is the third largest jail system in the U.S.

Patriotism and honor for veterans are staples with Sheriff Arpaio. In addition to the new uniforms, he will be “feeding veterans hotdogs and beans while other inmates continue to eat the diet food, which is vegetarian.”

Breitbart News previously reported that Sheriff Arpaio keeps an American flag in every cell. And he said, “If anybody tinkers or messes around with that flag, [they are placed] on bread and water.” He also houses all veterans together, as way of preserving the camaraderie that veterans enjoy. ...."

".... About 10 months ago I decided to put all the veterans together who are serving time. We have about 8,500 inmates a day that we average, probably the third largest jail system in the country, and I decided to do something for the veterans.

We have 180 inmates that are veterans, so I placed the veterans into their own area. They painted all the branches of the services on the walls, red, white, and blue. And it is interesting to note that I haven’t had any problems, assaults or anything else, in that area. My theory is we’ve had some sergeants there and they kind of, in their own way, helped me because they can supervise the other inmates that were privates, etc.

In April 2016, Arpaio launched a new program of pairing incarcerated veterans with dogs from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office’s MASH Unit. Many of these dogs are rescue animals and Sheriff Arpaio believes the time with veterans is good for the animals as well as the inmates.

He said, “We owe the veteran a special debt of gratitude, even after their issues with the law.”...."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/30/sheriff-joe-inmates-receiving-uniforms-american-flag-july-4th/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:56 pm

^^^I think the above is awesome. Good job Sheriff Joe!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:56 am

Thought I would repost these again.

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:14 pm

^^^
Think she will stay out of trouble for another 21 days?
And then for how long?
She has learned to play the media to fain gain attention....
No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:37 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/18/lawyers-tell-all-book-about-jodi-arias-leads-to-suspension-in-ethics-case.html

Lawyer's tell-all book about Jodi Arias leads to suspension in ethics case

Arizona killer Jodi Arias’ lawyer has agreed to a suspension from the practice of law for four years for writing a tell-all book about his infamous client, local media report.

The State Bar of Arizona accused Kirk Nurmi of ethical lapses for disclosing in “Trapped with Ms. Arias” confidential conversations he had with his client and her family as her court-appointed counsel, the Arizona Republic of Phoenix reported Thursday.

Nurmi reached a deal with the state bar this month to avoid a disciplinary hearing that could have led to his disbarment, according to the paper. The deal has to be approved by a judge.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:42 am

^^^Good find, colsnipe.

Ha Ha on Nurmi! Laughing

I'll bet Nurmi wishes he had dished the real dirt now that he's had to agree to a suspension to save his law career. I wonder where Nurmi gets his legal advice? What/who made him think he could write something like about his client without getting in trouble? Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 21 5368
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:43 am

WOWIE WOW WOW...

Jodi Arias' defense lawyer agrees to be disbarred over tell-all book rather than face disciplinary hearings

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/11/21/jodi-arias-attorney-kirk-nurmi-state-bar-of-arizona-disbarment-tell-all-book/94239560/
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:01 pm

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/jodi-arias-ex-defense-lawyer-kirk-nurmi-disbarred-over-trial-tell-all-book-8847195

Jodi Arias' Ex-Defense Lawyer, Kirk Nurmi, Disbarred Over Trial Tell-All Book

Following an investigation by the bar, Nurmi agreed to a four-year suspension. Arias filed an objection to the suspension — but before she did that, Nurmi changed his mind and agreed to disbarment, says Rick DeBruhl, state bar spokesman.

UPDATE: Nurmi returned a message from Tuesday on Wednesday afternoon, saying he could talk about the disbarment next week.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:57 am

Wow/ Disbarred! Bet he did that to avoid lawsuit?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:45 pm

I wonder if Nurmi can now tell additional details that he knows about the case but likely feared disclosing them in his book would cause lawsuits and disbarment.
study  
I feel positive that Nurmi knows many things he didn't tell, or only alluded to, in his book. Is he free to tell all now or can he still get in more trouble?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:33 pm

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:17 pm

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

UPDATE: The JAA Appellate Fund total currently stands at $104,853.42 — so let’s be sure to keep the momentum rolling, so the fund total can push on towards the ultimate target of $250,000. That in turn will help towards covering all the legal fees associated with appealing Jodi’s wrongful conviction.

Last edited by colsnipe on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:19 pm

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jodi-arias-murder-prison-appeal-stalled-court-reporters-missed-deadline-transcripts/

Jodi Arias Appeal Bombshell! Killer’s Sick Scheme Exposed

According to the Clerk of Court in the Arizona Appeals Court, the June 27 deadline for transcripts to be delivered passed without any documents being filed.

“The last order was on June 15, 2016,” Ruth Wallingham told Radar.

“We are waiting for transcripts to come in,” she explained. “There were records from the court reporters that were requested. We work with all of them and they have to send us the transcripts. We want to perfect the record.”
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 pm

re: http://radaronline.com/2014/12/jodi-arias-was-secret-defense-witness-upbeat-about-appeal/

I know this is an old article, but do we have transcripts for what she testified to that day?
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:59 pm

colsnipe wrote:http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

UPDATE: The JAA Appellate Fund total currently stands at $104,853.42 — so let’s be sure to keep the momentum rolling, so the fund total can push on towards the ultimate target of $250,000. That in turn will help towards covering all the legal fees associated with appealing Jodi’s wrongful conviction.

^^^Wow, surprised they have raised so much money. What an incredibly stupid waste of stupid people's money!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:10 am

it ain't no llamas, but here is some bullsh..in phoenix!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/30/loose-bulls-charging-through-arizona-neighborhood-caught-on-video.html

Loose bulls charging through Arizona neighborhood caught on video

https://www.facebook.com/808a4b90-d4f9-405a-96e9-80c3ba176675
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:27 am

Yep, life in Phoenix...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:07 am

colsnipe wrote:Thought I would repost these again.

Repost Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 am

Making Bank Behind Bars! Jodi Arias Gets A RAISE For New Prison Job
She murdered Travis Alexander, but her life keeps getting better.

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor
Posted on Apr 5, 2017 @ 7:04AM

"...Radar also confirmed that Arias has worked 72.5 hours in her new position, earning a paltry $36.25 so far...."

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-arias-prison-job-murder-cleaning-toilets-pennies-travis-alexander-killing/

Dumb move. She will steal you blind! Raid the cell!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:21 am

Remember this?

https://youtu.be/UTUL6P6mQAg

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:22 am

Did we ever see the video of the secret testimony?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 am

https://youtu.be/jr88jzA2tvI

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Did Jodi Arias' prosecutor compromise murderer's trial by having 'inappropriate relationship' with TV contributor?

Ethics probe launched into high-profile attorney's 'affair' with 'diva' that may have affected killer's case

"....A State Bar of Arizona spokesman confirmed to the news station that is is 'investigating an ethics complaint alleging that Martinez had inappropriate relationships that may have compromised the Arias case'.

Freelance reporter, Tammy Rose, who also covered the Arias trial said she and Wood became friends while they were covering the trial's death penalty phase in 2015.
Rose, who filed a sworn statement with the ethics complaint, told 12 News that she was 'shocked' when Wood told her about the relationship. ...."

"....Martinez's lawyer Scott Rhodes said in a statement to 12 News that his client 'prosecuted Jodi Arias in compliance with lawyers' rules of professional conduct'.

'The Arias allegations consist of rumor and innuendo spread by a convicted murderer trying to seek revenge against the public servant who put her behind bars for the rest of her natural life. They do not warrant any attention at all,' the statement read.

Martinez formally denied any professional misconduct in the Arias matter, according to the station.

Wood also denied participating in any of the alleged misconduct with Martinez. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4657074/Jodi-Arias-high-profile-prosecutor-investigated.html

I am missing it. First,I doubt Juan had time for any extra-whatever. Second, what difference does it make? Would it have impacted a jury ???? I don't think so...!
Flakey.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Freckles wrote:
colsnipe wrote:Thought I would repost these again.

Repost Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Remember 2013 ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHhg-gj7PM

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Thought I would repost this again.

On a related note. at least I dont have to create on for Sheriff Joe.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:31 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jodi-arias-prosecutor_us_56c188f1e4b08ffac125bae3

Prosecutor Reveals ‘One Mistake’ Jodi Arias Made In The Murder Of Travis Alexander

"...In a new interview with Dr. Phil, Martinez – author of Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars – says three five-gallon gas cans helped him prove Jodi Arias had planned to kill ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander..."
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:33 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/04/07/state-bar-of-arizona-juan-martinez-jodi-arias/100189130/

Bar charge dismissed against Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez

"...An Arizona Supreme Court committee that evaluates bar complaints against attorneys has dismissed a charge filed against Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez for writing a book about his most famous case, the Jodi Arias murder trial...."
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:35 pm

http://ktar.com/story/1523213/ethics-charge-dropped-against-former-jodi-arias-prosecutor-over-book/

Ethics charge dropped against former Jodi Arias prosecutor over book

"...A Maricopa County Attorney who was involved in the Jodi Arias murder trial will no longer face charges for writing a book on the case, according to The Arizona Republic.

Deputy Attorney Juan Martinez was accused of violating ethics rules regarding “the existence and content of certain exhibits previously sealed by court order” by the State Bar of Arizona after his book, “Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars,” was published last year.

The state bar then sent the charge to the Supreme Court of Arizona Probable Cause Committee, who dismissed it on Monday.

“This matter is being dismissed as respondent obtained permission from his employer to disseminate information relative to his representation in the state v. Arias case,” the committee said in its dismissal. “Similarly, while his book made general reference to the existence of sealed testimony and exhibits, the references did not contain specific content and was, in some circumstances, publicly available despite the court order(s) sealing the testimony and exhibits."..."
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 pm

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/jodi-arias-killer-murder-trial/

Jodi Arias: Cruel Killer Feels She’ll Be Free
Thinks she'll eventually beat the rap!
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:40 pm

http://www.oxygen.com/blogs/jodi-arias-then-and-now

JODI ARIAS: THEN AND NOW
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Jodi Arias sues her former attorney claiming his 'disturbing, sexual fascination' with how she killed her boyfriend led to violation of client-attorney privilege after he published sensational tell-all book

Jodi Arias was convicted of murder in 2013 in the death of her boyfriend
Her attorney, L. Kirk Nurmi, later wrote a book called 'Trapped with Ms. Arias'
Nurmi surrendered his license to practice law last November after publication
The lawsuit alleges that Nurmi wrote the book to 'redeem' himself to the public

"...The Arizona Republic reports the lawsuit, filed Tuesday, claims Nurmi unjustly enriched himself by publishing a book about the case before Arias has been able to appeal her conviction and life sentence for the 2008 murder of her lover, Travis Alexander. ...."

"... It also accuses Nurmi of having a 'preoccupation with the sexual nature of the case' and claims that the former attorney has an 'utter hatred' for Arias.

'Nurmi had a disturbing, sexual fascination with the case and with Plaintiff and demonstrated a sexist, chauvinistic, domineering, disparaging, demeaning and belittling way of dealing with Plaintiff,' according to the lawsuit. .."

"...'In many references in his book, both overt and implied, Nurmi asserts that Plaintiff flirted with him and actually perceived him as 'her boyfriend.' This is false.'

In response, Nurmi said he intends to fight the charges 'with vigor.'

'Standing up to the abuse Ms. Arias imparted upon me over the years was an important part of my personal transformation and I will continue to fight this battle with vigor as I defend against this lawsuit which is best viewed as a continuation of Ms. Arias' pattern of attacking men whom she feels have wronged her,' Nurmi wrote. ..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5021921/Killer-Jodi-Arias-files-lawsuit-against-former-attorney.html#ixzz4wjU7xNBM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/jodi-arias-appeal-murder-conviction-mired-delays-article-1.3578994

Jodi Arias appeal of murder conviction mired in delays due to issues with court reporters, faulty transcripts
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Flurry of links ....
Jody Arias Sues Defense Attorney Over Tell-All Book
http://www.ntd.tv/2017/10/27/jody-arias-sues-defense-attorney-over-tell-all-book/

Jodi Arias Might Request Prison Leave to Attend Father's Funeral: Relative
http://people.com/crime/jodi-arias-father-dies-might-request-prison-leave/

Arizona Bar appeals ethics order exonerating Jodi Arias prosecutor
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/12/20/arizona-bar-appeals-ethics-order-exonerating-jodi-arias-prosecutor-juan-martinez/970046001/

ID Drops the Clues to Jodi Arias: An American Murder Mystery
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/jodi-arias-an-american-murder-mystery/269791/id-drops-the-clues-to-jodi-arias-an-american-murder-mystery
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jodi-arias-mistrial-151669
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:50 pm

JODI ARIAS: AN AMERICAN MURDER MYSTERY

Episode 1: https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/jodi-arias-an-american-murder-mystery/full-episodes/blood-on-the-wall

Episode 2: https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/jodi-arias-an-american-murder-mystery/full-episodes/a-lover-scorned

Episode 3: https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/jodi-arias-an-american-murder-mystery/full-episodes/sex-lies-and-audiotape
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:43 pm

Flurry of links...sorry dont have more. will clean up later.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2018-03-14/court-sets-new-deadlines-for-filings-in-jodi-arias-appeal

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2018/03/08/attorneys-file-new-sexual-harassment-allegations-against-jodi-arias-prosecutor/407569002/

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/extension-sought-in-appeal-of-jodi-arias-murder-conviction

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2018/03/04/jodi-arias-lawyers-request-extension-appeal-murder-conviction/393460002/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/jodi-arias-lawyers-miss-deadline-to-appeal-murder-conviction-request-extension.html
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue May 01, 2018 9:30 am

Reposting...

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:18 am

https://nypost.com/2018/05/15/jodi-arias-wants-appeal-of-murder-conviction-to-be-sealed/

Jodi Arias wants appeal of murder conviction to be sealed
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:18 am

https://nypost.com/2018/06/08/jodi-arias-lawyers-get-more-time-to-file-murder-conviction-appeal/

Jodi Arias’ lawyers get more time to file murder conviction appeal
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 pm

https://www.scribd.com/document/383303977/Jodi-Arias-Appeal-Denied#from_embed

Jodi Arias Appeal Denied
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:14 am

Jodi Arias Cradles New Baby Behind Bars

".... Jodi Arias beamed with happiness over her newborn nephew — and The National ENQUIRER Opens a New Window. has learned she was shockingly allowed by prison bigwigs to hold the helpless infant with the same hands she used to brutally stab Travis Alexander 29 times! ...."

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/jodi-arias-murder-trial-baby/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:21 am

Cold-Blooded Killer Jodi Arias Cuddles Helpless Newborn In Shocking Prison Photo
Sociopath ‘capable of both terrible violence and tenderness.’

By Radar Staff
Posted on Aug 29, 2018 @ 7:02AM

".... In a disturbing revelation, criminal profiler Dr. Scott Bonn, who closely studied Arias’ case and corresponded with her, said the violent felon may actually feel love for the innocent little one.

“Jodi Arias is a sociopath, and she is capable of both terrible violence Opens a New Window. and probably tenderness at the same time,” Bonn said.

“A sociopath does have the ability to form warm relationships,” he continued. “It’s quite possible, in her heart, that she would have real affection for this child, while at the same time she can be very coldhearted and volatile Opens a New Window. .”...."

From comment section, Aug 29
It's on Angela Arias' instagram account. It's been there for months.

(Includes pics of Jodi, her sister, brother? mother, and another child, a girl I suspect was the child the sister was pg with when J A was on trial....)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/jodi-arias-holds-sisters-son-nephew-prison-photo/

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:29 am

Nancy Grace Slams ‘Pure Evil’ Jodi Arias After Killer Blames Her For Guilty Verdict

July 6 2008

".... “Fourth and last, Arias’ attempts to blame everyone around her, including her lawyers, the jury, the judge the prosecutor, the media, the logistics of my broadcast, me personally, and most important Travis Alexander is just more of the same. As always, Arias blames everyone but herself for her predicament.”

Arias previously begged to court to seal her appeal Opens a New Window. , but Crime Online reported that the request has been rejected Opens a New Window. ....."

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/jodi-arias-pure-evil-nancy-grace-slams-killer-court-appeal/

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:31 pm

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2018/09/14/state-bar-urges-disciplinary-action-against-jodi-arias-prosecutor-juan-martinez/1305375002/

State Bar investigator urges disciplinary action against Jodi Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez over sex allegations
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:44 pm

colsnipe wrote:http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/04/07/state-bar-of-arizona-juan-martinez-jodi-arias/100189130/

Bar charge dismissed against Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez

^^^^^^
"...An Arizona Supreme Court committee that evaluates bar complaints against attorneys has dismissed a charge filed against Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez for writing a book about his most famous case, the Jodi Arias murder trial...."

Strange things are happening there now.... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:54 pm

"..... We are raising money for a legal bill that has grown beyond our ability to pay. Brilliant attorneys have been retained to bring my daughter's prosecutor, Juan Martinez, to account for multiple allegations against him of misconduct, sexual harassment, and other unethical behavior....."

"..... But now the bill is due. We still owe $12,747.50 and we need your help to pay it....."

https://www.gofundme.com/JuanMartinezBarComplaint

They have raised less than a thousand dollars....

"...Created September 24, 2018 ..."

"...$560 of $12,748 goal ..."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next