Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

+15
Julie
Alessandra_Deux
sitemama
Randie
18thcenturylady
CuriousPortlander
Weeziethm
Mylife101
justanopinion
glazier
tesstruhart
LottieM
Nene_Please
colsnipe
hello clarice
19 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 pm

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1h1 hour ago

"for two minutes in her life, she did something reprehensible." -- Wilmott

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

I guess she forgot about all the time CMJA spent premeditating the murder (stealing the gun, renting the car, buying the gas cans, dyeing her hair, etc., etc., etc.)  Not to mention secretly taping the sex call. Slightly more than 2 minutes (heavy sarcasm).

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by One Wonders Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Let me share that I'm disappointed that JSS didn't rake JA over the coals from one end of the court room to the other end of the court room as she told her she'd spend the rest of her wretched life in prison. But I'm not surprised either.

Let me share my disgust of JA admitting that TA was conscious when she slit his throat, just to twist that knife one last time publicly she has left stuck in the Alexander for what 7 years.

And lastly let me share that I have always believed that she shot him first and I have a full explanation as to how that casing landed on top of the blood. I'm a horrible typist and it would take forever to explain it the way I talk. Just know that I believe she did shoot him first.
Thanks for listening.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:43 pm

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 1h1 hour ago

Hi MDLR, we won.

roflao     Laughing      Very Happy

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Half the post disappeared)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Mylife101 wrote:What was the black thing on Jodi's left arm/wrist?  I looked like a brace of some sort.

Jodi seemed more interested in addressing the points on which JA believed the other speakers had erred as opposed to allocating for 25/life sentence.  She is not sorry.  I did believe her when she said that she is disgusted with herself.  JA probably meant that she is disgusted that she was so sloppy and got caught.

Now, off to Perryville!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 180611

Not sure. I had read on twitters she had an electronic wrist zapper... ???

The short whispered discussion with Wilmott tells me Wilmott did not really want her to speak... or at least NOT with what she had written. Perhaps, JA was being told to NOT discuss the "fog lifting" and JA knowing clearly the moment she put a knife into Travis' throat...JA stating Travis WAS conscious when she did that! (Cruel and horrific, IMO.) When JA mentions first shooting Travis and then stabbing him... and that HE WAS CONSCIOUS when she stabbed him... that makes NO logical sense. According to the testimony, Travis would have lived very short time with the gun shot to the head...and he could not have gone to the sink and then the hallway. Also Travis DID have defense wounds to his body from the knife wounds. (When did she kick him? Was it in anger because he had tried to get away in the hall?)
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:45 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 1h1 hour ago

Hi MDLR, we won.
Laughing

This is for the dog badly mistreated by JA and who had no one to speak for him:
Razz
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Mylife101 wrote:What was the black thing on Jodi's left arm/wrist?  I looked like a brace of some sort.

Jodi seemed more interested in addressing the points on which JA believed the other speakers had erred as opposed to allocating for 25/life sentence.  She is not sorry.  I did believe her when she said that she is disgusted with herself.  JA probably meant that she is disgusted that she was so sloppy and got caught.

Now, off to Perryville!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 180611

She was wearing a wrist brace (looks just like mine).
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:56 pm

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 2h2 hours ago

Judge Stephens: "The court has also considered ... the emotional and financial harm to the victims family." #JodiArias @HuffPostCrime

I'm so glad the judge brought this up, as minimal as her comment it was.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago

Nurmi wants to withdraw and get the hell outta Jodi land #jodiarias

Laughing
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:05 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:

Think she had another date with destiny?
I mean, she got mad and punched a wall?
I know she had worn one earlier in the trial but.... I had heard rumors....
Thanks, CP.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:16 pm

I made it back here, but I couldn't sign back on. Everytime I put in web address kept going to a screen that said 'can't find this web address'. Just my computer I guess. Got here by putting it into bing and then clicking. Anyway, glad to be back. The saving grace of CMJA getting up to refute the family's assertions was that she revealed so much more than she should have. Appeal on this will take no time at all to deny. Her last 'stab' at the family actually just slit her own throat. Oh well, Karma is a bitc
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm

One Wonders wrote:Let me share that I'm disappointed that JSS didn't rake JA over the coals from one end of the court room to the other end of the court room as she told her she'd spend the rest of her wretched life in prison. But I'm not surprised either.

Let me share my disgust of JA admitting that TA was conscious when she slit his throat, just to twist that knife one last time publicly she has left stuck in the Alexander for what 7 years.  

And lastly let me share that I have always believed that she shot him first and I have a full explanation as to how that casing landed on top of the blood. I'm a horrible typist and it would take forever to explain it the way I talk. Just know that I believe she did shoot him first.
Thanks for listening.

Yes, I agree with you. JA just had to take one more shot at the Alexander's. JA continues to be as disgusting and reprehensible as her crime was. She may have even hurt her appeal in some small way by essentially admitting that "the fog" was all BS.

I, too, have always been convinced that the shot came first even though it has never been the prevailing opinion on RC. The medical examiner did at one point seem to change or waver in his opinion of the order of the wounds. People have been known to still function on some level with gun shot wounds such as the one to TA's head. I do believe JA on this point. She shot Travis and he was still alive and able to move. She tried to shoot him a second time and the gun jammed. This little nugget of truth was used in JA's ninja story because she thought it would "comport" with the evidence since she was not yet privy to all of the evidence. Travis made it to the sink. JA knew that she had to stop him or she was going to prison so she started stabbing him in the back with the knife that she carried with her. I think it was probably the same knife that she twice slit TA's tires with. The bullet casing could easily have been kicked onto the top of the blood when JA was scurrying around "cleaning-up" after the murder and I have never regarded the casing on the pooled blood as evidence of the shot coming first or last. Anyway, I will always believe that the gunshot came first. JA didn't go to the trouble of faking a robbery in order to obtain a gun just to shoot an already dead Travis, IMO. Interestingly, I recently watched a Chris Hughes interview in which he stated the exact same thing. CH said that he believes the gunshot was first and that that was the single thing he thinks that the prosecution got wrong. He also stated the ninja story as support for his belief of the order of wounds. After all, JA believed that her freedom depended on making her ninja story match all the evidence. So, it would make sense that she would craft the story events to match her memory of the real event. Again, just my opinion.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Freckles wrote:

Not sure. I had read on twitters she had an electronic wrist zapper... ???

The short whispered discussion with Wilmott tells me Wilmott did not really want her to speak... or at least NOT with what she had written. Perhaps, JA was being told to NOT discuss the "fog lifting" and JA knowing clearly the moment she put a knife into Travis' throat...JA stating Travis WAS conscious when she did that! (Cruel and horrific, IMO.) When JA mentions first shooting Travis and then stabbing him... and that HE WAS CONSCIOUS when she stabbed him... that makes NO logical sense.  According to the testimony, Travis would have lived very short time with the gun shot to the head...and he could not have gone to the sink and then the hallway. Also Travis DID have defense wounds to his body from the knife wounds.  (When did she kick him? Was it in anger because he had tried to get away in the hall?)

Personally, I think the simple truth is that the gunshot wound did not incapacitate Travis to the degree that the medical examiner thought it might have. Dr. Horn did testify that the amount of decomposition made it difficult to say for sure. I think that Jodi was actually telling the truth about the order of the wounds. She slit his throat as a final effort to stop him from making it out of that room and exposing her evil deed to others. Of course we all know that Travis never attacked JA and was definitely not "still attacking" her while suffering from a gunshot wound and 27 stab wounds. That part was obviously a lie. I know that some of you believe differently about this and I do respect you opinion.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:41 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what happened to JA's wrist? Freckles mentioned that she might have read something about an electronic wrist zapper.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:56 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago

Nurmi wants to withdraw and get the hell outta Jodi land #jodiarias

Laughing

Dang, Nurmi is so done with JA that he couldn't even wait for a more appropriate time to make this request or to request it in writing. It is so hard to feel sorry for slimy Nurmi, but, I almost do. He has been trying for years to get rid of this vile, difficult client.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:47 pm

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias is now at Perryville to begin her natural life sentence.

Sens 4 Life ♥ ‏@SueCotie 48s48 seconds ago Renfrew, Ontario
"@WayneABC15: Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 "

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCf8XsjUwAEKko5.jpg
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 pic.twitter.com/pwNW98wzkU
Details
Wayne Berkowitz ‏@WayneABC15 2h2 hours ago

@emicska we will get video of her transport as it arrives. @maryellenabc15 @abc15 will have complete coverage.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Freckles wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

Think she had another date with destiny?
I mean, she got mad and punched a wall?
I know she had  worn one earlier in the trial but.... I had heard rumors....
Thanks, CP.

I hadn't thought of that.  Could be.  I know my wrists hurt if I write or type too much.  Maybe she's writing another journal/manifesto/life story...lol
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm

From Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago

Wasn't only Nurmi who could not get away fast enough.

Sherrif Joe follows suit getting #JodiArias already in Perryville ahead of schedule

roflao
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 pic.twitter.com/pwNW98wzkU
Details
Wayne Berkowitz ‏@WayneABC15 2h2 hours ago

@emicska we will get video of her transport as it arrives. @maryellenabc15 @abc15 will have complete coverage.

Best news of the day. So she can start primping for her adoring prison fans in her new plush studio apt. I hope she lives into her ninetys.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:03 pm

#JodiArias is in one of those vans. She has arrived at Perryville pic.twitter.com/8qAkB1zqCu

— The Gold Patrol™ (@thegoldpatrol) April 13, 2015
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Let me share that I'm disappointed that JSS didn't rake JA over the coals from one end of the court room to the other end of the court room as she told her she'd spend the rest of her wretched life in prison. But I'm not surprised either.

Thanks for listening.

Yes, I agree with you.  JA just had to take one more shot at the Alexander's. JA continues to be as disgusting and reprehensible as her crime was.  She may have even hurt her appeal in some small way by essentially admitting that "the fog" was all BS.

I, too, have always been convinced that the shot came first even though it has never been the prevailing opinion on RC.  The medical examiner did at one point seem to change or waver in his opinion of the order of the wounds.  People have been known to still function on some level with gun shot wounds such as the one to TA's head.  I do believe JA on this point.  She shot Travis and he was still alive and able to move.  She tried to shoot him a second time and the gun jammed. This little nugget of truth was used in JA's ninja story because she thought it would "comport" with the evidence since she was not yet privy to all of the evidence.  Travis made it to the sink.  JA knew that she had to stop him or she was going to prison so she started stabbing him in the back with the knife that she carried with her.  I think it was probably the same knife that she twice slit TA's tires with.  The bullet casing could easily have been kicked onto the top of the blood when JA was scurrying around "cleaning-up" after the murder and I have never regarded the casing on the pooled blood as evidence of the shot coming first or last.  Anyway, I will always believe that the gunshot came first.  JA didn't go to the trouble of faking a robbery in order to obtain a gun just to shoot an already dead Travis, IMO.  Interestingly, I recently watched a Chris Hughes interview in which he stated the exact same thing.  CH said that he believes the gunshot was first and that that was the single thing he thinks that the prosecution got wrong.  He also stated the ninja story as support for his belief of the order of wounds.  After all, JA believed that her freedom depended on making her ninja story match all the evidence.  So, it would make sense that she would craft the story events to match her memory of the real event.  Again, just my opinion.

I firmly believed at first that the gun shot came last, because there was no blood on the shell casing except on the bottom.  If it had been kicked, I would have thought there would be blood on other sides.

One Wonders and I spent one afternoon talking this through and going over the evidence.  One has convinced me of a theory where the shot came first that's plausible, assuming the shot didn't immediately incapacitate him.  If it didn't go through his brain, but rather his nasal area, it's possible.

If CMJA had stood in front of the shower to the left and forward of the sink (near where the linen closet open door is),

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Screen_shot_2013-01-02_at_2.42.45_pm

the angle of trajectory is correct if he was sitting on the floor of the shower.  And his body was facing the opposite direction when he was found, so this would have been the best point in time to get the angle right.  She would have been standing further back than shown below, closer to the sink, as Dr. Horn said the distance was indeterminate.  I also think she had the gun in her right hand, not the left.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVK4i7omHoz6iQwiVLaL8SAi8UzLNtrZzl3VzZL1Ub2N8lrTB4

From what I have read, the casing would have ejected up, to the right, and backwards.  Our theory is the casing could have landed on the small green towel that was on the sink counter, to the right of the sink.  When TA dragged himself to the sink, spilling blood on the way, she started stabbing him, and as he turned to face her, his hand slid in the blood on the counter in front of the sink, knocked the casing off the towel onto the floor, onto the pool of blood already there.  

See the green towel in this picture; the casing is on the floor near the door stopper.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 SinksAndLinenCupboard

Does that make sense to anyone?  Maybe not highly probable, but maybe possible.   Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 5368

And I agree with everything else you both said.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what happened to JA's wrist?  Freckles mentioned that she might have read something about an electronic wrist zapper.

I think the zapper is around her waist. I remember the Judge not wanting her to walk to the stand in the guilt phase for fear it would be seen by the jury through her clothes.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:53 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

#JodiArias is in one of those vans. She has arrived at Perryville pic.twitter.com/8qAkB1zqCu

— The Gold Patrol™ (@thegoldpatrol) April 13, 2015

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 CCgBKHcWYAEX0ZL

Thanks, Tess! Gorgeous quilt, BTW.

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Juan Martinez's Tie retweeted
Jodi Arias Diary @JodiAriasDiary  ·  1h 1 hour ago

#JodiArias DearDiary: I'm at Perryville now. No more Sheriff Joe's striped uniforms. I'm wearing orange now for convicted murderer awareness

https://twitter.com/juanstie2

roflao
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Jodi Arias Sentencing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXdKIwkJ7Q&feature=youtu.be&a
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:27 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Yes, I agree with you.  JA just had to take one more shot at the Alexander's. JA continues to be as disgusting and reprehensible as her crime was.  She may have even hurt her appeal in some small way by essentially admitting that "the fog" was all BS.

I, too, have always been convinced that the shot came first even though it has never been the prevailing opinion on RC.  The medical examiner did at one point seem to change or waver in his opinion of the order of the wounds.  People have been known to still function on some level with gun shot wounds such as the one to TA's head.  I do believe JA on this point.  She shot Travis and he was still alive and able to move.  She tried to shoot him a second time and the gun jammed. This little nugget of truth was used in JA's ninja story because she thought it would "comport" with the evidence since she was not yet privy to all of the evidence.  Travis made it to the sink.  JA knew that she had to stop him or she was going to prison so she started stabbing him in the back with the knife that she carried with her.  I think it was probably the same knife that she twice slit TA's tires with.  The bullet casing could easily have been kicked onto the top of the blood when JA was scurrying around "cleaning-up" after the murder and I have never regarded the casing on the pooled blood as evidence of the shot coming first or last.  Anyway, I will always believe that the gunshot came first.  JA didn't go to the trouble of faking a robbery in order to obtain a gun just to shoot an already dead Travis, IMO.  Interestingly, I recently watched a Chris Hughes interview in which he stated the exact same thing.  CH said that he believes the gunshot was first and that that was the single thing he thinks that the prosecution got wrong.  He also stated the ninja story as support for his belief of the order of wounds.  After all, JA believed that her freedom depended on making her ninja story match all the evidence.  So, it would make sense that she would craft the story events to match her memory of the real event.  Again, just my opinion.

I firmly believed at first that the gun shot came last, because there was no blood on the shell casing except on the bottom.  If it had been kicked, I would have thought there would be blood on other sides.

One Wonders and I spent one afternoon talking this through and going over the evidence.  One has convinced me of a theory where the shot came first that's plausible, assuming the shot didn't immediately incapacitate him.  If it didn't go through his brain, but rather his nasal area, it's possible.

If CMJA had stood in front of the shower to the left and forward of the sink (near where the linen closet open door is),

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Screen_shot_2013-01-02_at_2.42.45_pm

the angle of trajectory is correct if he was sitting on the floor of the shower.  And his body was facing the opposite direction when he was found, so this would have been the best point in time to get the angle right.  She would have been standing further back than shown below, closer to the sink, as Dr. Horn said the distance was indeterminate.  I also think she had the gun in her right hand, not the left.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVK4i7omHoz6iQwiVLaL8SAi8UzLNtrZzl3VzZL1Ub2N8lrTB4

From what I have read, the casing would have ejected up, to the right, and backwards.  Our theory is the casing could have landed on the small green towel that was on the sink counter, to the right of the sink.  When TA dragged himself to the sink, spilling blood on the way, she started stabbing him, and as he turned to face her, his hand slid in the blood on the counter in front of the sink, knocked the casing off the towel onto the floor, onto the pool of blood already there.  

See the green towel in this picture; the casing is on the floor near the door stopper.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 SinksAndLinenCupboard

Does that make sense to anyone?  Maybe not highly probable, but maybe possible.   Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 5368

And I agree with everything else you both said.

Your theory or some variation of this theory of the casing landing on the sink is definitely viable.  It could have been knocked off by Travis or by JA when she was getting the glass that was found in the shower.  It could have been kicked and bounced off the baseboard directly into the blood pool without actually rolling through the blood.  The casing could have landed in the shower and been tossed out by JA when she placed TA in the shower and attempted to clean him up to get rid of DNA evidence.  It could have originally landed on the towels or clothing that JA ended up putting in the washing machine and then the casing could have then fallen out into the blood when she picked these items up to carry them to the washer.  I think that there are many reasonable possibilities that could explain the casing being on top of the blood and it does not necessarily mean the gunshot was last.  I do think that this is the one thing that the prosecution got wrong.  JMO, of course.  Cool
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 pm

@Mylife,

Excellent theories!  That blood appeared somewhat dried before casing landed there; I hadn't thought about CMJA knocking it off after the fact when getting the cup/glass.

I don't think it could have landed in the shower due to how it ejects, but you've opened my eyes to other possibilities I hadn't thought of.  Thank you for that!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:40 pm

^^^@ CP and One Wonders
I forgot to add that I also agree with CP and One that the seated position of Travis in that last picture would fit with the trajectory of the bullet.  He may well not have been completely incapacitated as the ME said it was impossible to be conclusive on this point due to decomposition.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Killer Jodi Arias gets life term with no chance for release

Associated Press By JACQUES BILLEAUD and JOSH HOFFNER
1 hour ago

PHOENIX (AP) — The nearly seven-year legal saga of Jodi Arias ended Monday as a judge sentenced her to life in prison for killing her ex-boyfriend and the victim's sisters unleashed their pain over the 2008 murder that captivated social media with its salacious details.

Three of Travis Alexander's sisters tearfully urged Judge Sherry Stephens to impose the harshest penalty available against Arias. They described Arias as "unrepentant" and "evil" and lashed out at her for smearing Alexander's name.

Samantha Alexander cried as she recalled walking into her brother's house after investigators had finished collecting evidence there. "He was there for five days," she said. "Five days he is there decomposing in the shower. I'm sure his soul was screaming for someone to find him."

Alexander family and friends hugged each other with tears in their eyes but smiles on their faces after the judge imposed the most severe of two available sentences and denied Arias a chance to be eligible for release after serving 25 years.

Read more:  http://news.yahoo.com/jodi-arias-learn-her-fate-sentencing-hearing-062745148.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:57 pm

CMJA is finally exactly where she belongs regardless of the order of the weapons used and the order of the wounds that CMJA inflicted on Travis.

To that I raise my glass! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 322372  Ahh, Perryville...home, sweet home...studio apartment in decorator Travis Blue...all for CMJA...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:05 pm

I wonder if this cavity search happened to CMJA when she got to PV:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Cavitysearch-smiley

Laughing

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Mylife101 wrote:CMJA is finally exactly where she belongs regardless of the order of the weapons used and the order of the wounds that CMJA inflicted on Travis.

To that I raise my glass! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 322372  Ahh, Perryville...home, sweet home...studio apartment in decorator Travis Blue...all for CMJA...

Back at ya, Mylife  Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 322372

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Gimme-five-smiley-emoticon
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Ahhh...such a wonderful sight seeing that Prison Van taking the EVIL Murdering
scum-bag to THE REST OF HER LIFE!!
That's right, no more TV appearances, no more dressing up for court,
just 1 more ORANGE IN A SEA OF ORANGE!...for Years and Years...
forgotten.
YESTERDAYS NEWS ALREADY HODI!

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Have not visited here for quite a while...
BUT I JUST HAD TO COME BY AND POST with all those who went
through the Trial. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 451488

It's been a LONG time comin' eh?
7 years! Big Black Eye for the Phoenix Court system,imo.
But that's for another day...
TODAY was a WIN for the Good-Guys

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Fricking [b]LOL[b] at the Cavity Search! roflao

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:27 pm

glazier wrote:Have not visited here for quite a while...
BUT I JUST HAD TO COME BY AND POST with all those who went
through the Trial. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 451488

It's been a LONG time comin' eh?
7 years! Big Black Eye for the Phoenix Court system,imo.
But that's for another day...
TODAY was a WIN for the Good-Guys

Welcome back, Glazier!

Amen to that! (BBM)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:I wonder if this cavity search happened to CMJA when she got to PV:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Cavitysearch-smiley

Laughing

LOL! Laughing Too funny! I would expect that they would find plenty of pens of all colors, sizes, and shapes. IIRC, inmate JA was disciplined several times for contraband pens hiding in all kinds of places.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIRy0evBGIoL6chHw2iv3sFuMNfe7pl2Pqcf2UXEisAqsY4aCuFQ

For you, Travis

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpA5_f0P50fip8BbnF7JnYeA6wbWdhKGkmnfYWkG9g_U36KYBT_g
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 pm

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 pm

tess what is cmja?
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 pm

colsnipe wrote:tess what is cmja?
convicted murderer Jodi Arias Very Happy
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:34 pm

colsnipe wrote:

OMG!!! This is perfect, Colsnipe!

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 pm

I here Sheriff Joe has mentioned a report or some such about CMJA
"behavior" while in County...?
I WANT TO KICK BACK WITH A COFFEE AND READ THAT! study

Just think right about now...what 6pm in AZ?...
the Legend-in-her-own-mind is probably getting to know Her New Roomies. Shocked
Different World from "Queen of the County lock-up"

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:15 pm

I predict within a Year or so She pulls some Sh*t to get Media attention...
and it will end up being a SPECTACULAR FOOT-BULLET Very Happy

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 31m31 minutes ago

Kirk Nurmi... I haven't seen a disappearing act like that since David Copperfield. He's now on a milk carton.

roflao
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:28 pm

glazier wrote:I here Sheriff Joe has mentioned a report or some such about CMJA
"behavior" while in County...?
I WANT TO KICK BACK WITH A COFFEE AND READ THAT! study

Just think right about now...what 6pm in AZ?...
the Legend-in-her-own-mind is probably getting to know Her New Roomies. Shocked
Different World from "Queen of the County lock-up"

Welcome back, glazier,

Yes, indeed. I also look forward to reading all about princess's hijinks and drama at MCSO jail. Should be interesting.

As for the new roomies...there will be no new roomies for at least a year or two. Solitary for JA. Yep, solitary. She will have to "earn" her way out and it has been reported that it takes a year or two to "earn" one's way out. Poor Stabby, all alone with nothing to do but think about the reason she is sitting there all alone. Sad
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:50 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 31m31 minutes ago

Kirk Nurmi... I haven't seen a disappearing act like that since David Copperfield. He's now on a milk carton.

roflao

Now that is funny!  Laughing   "...a milk carton"

In all seriousness I was a little irritated at Nurmi this morning for taking the court's time to ask to withdraw from the case.  I thought that he should have requested his withdrawal at a later time and let the Alexander's have their moment.  I've changed my mind on that thought.  I think that Nurmi saw this as his chance to publically jab at JA by making it clear that he just could not wait another minute to severe his ties with her.  It was kind of like insulting JA with a dig immediately after she was slapped with a LWOP sentence.  Ouch, but deserved.  Nurmi was slimy, but JA must have been the client from Hell.  I don't know how Wilmott was able to deal with JA for so long.  Speaking of Jennifer Wilmott...she seemed so relieved in the post-sentencing interview that she did on Fox10.  She instantly seemed and looked years younger.  I have to wonder what Wilmott and Nurmi secretly think of each other.  Any guesses?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 pm

...and speaking of Nurmi, do any of you know if Nurmi did a post-sentencing interview?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Mylife101 wrote:...and speaking of Nurmi,  do any of you know if Nurmi did a post-sentencing interview?

Not that I know of. I only saw Wilmott, as you already mentioned.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Jodi Arias: We've finally seen it all

William Pitts, 12 News 7:38 p.m. MST April 13, 2015

I truly thought I'd seen it all in the Jodi Arias case.

I've sat through months of testimony about various types of porn, sex acts, some slang I've never even heard of before, autopsy photos, homemade porn, crime scene photos, blood splatter photos, phone sex recordings, lawyers bickering, secret hearings, and computer experts testifying about deleted evidence.

Then Jodi arias spoke.

"I do remember the moment the knife went in his throat and he was conscious," Arias told the judge and Alexander's family. There was a long pause. Then she added, "He was still attacking me."

I thought about that line for most of the morning. Arias didn't need to say it. She didn't even need to use it in her misguided attempt to convince the judge that she acted in self-defense, even after two trials had established that she didn't. She had a reason, however, and it lies in that pause.

She wanted to hurt the Alexander family one last time.

Read more:  http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/i-see-news-people/2015/04/13/12-news-pitts-jodi-arias-seen-it-all/25743955/

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next