Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion

+13
Snaz
Estee
Julie
babbette
Justice4all
Dis
Piper
Sherry
Tracey6434
eva
Gracie
sitemama
FystyAngel
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Tracey6434 wrote:J4A, he must be eating KC's diet.
He probably is. I wonder if he also has a horrible case of backne.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Well, I thought that was a pretty good show.
So, Zenaida called Morgan, not the other way around, like the Anthonys believed!
And, Cindy said she's never yelled at Casey before until that night she called 911? C'mon, Cindy! Your neighbors aren't fooled by that statement! Fighting at the house was a "normal" activity according to them.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Really??? OM Goodness, now I am really confused. I had NO idea! LOL!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Gotta get kids off to bed & do other things, I'll come back later, unless I fall asleep.

BBL dancing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 pm

How many didn't get to see 48 hours air yet? I know that those in Canada have a couple of hours to wait, correct?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Tracey6434 wrote:J4A, he must be eating KC's diet.
He probably is. I wonder if he also has a horrible case of backne.

Ewwww Thanks a lot for THAT image. I NEVER want to see THAT back! Or any other thing not covered on Jose Baez!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Bye Julie. Nice talking with you! So nice to see new peeps! Hope we chat again very soon!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Bye, kids, Love you all.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm going to head to the chat room. Anyone else?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 pm

thanks fysty for this thread. I think this worked very well. I just wish it would update on it's own. You know me, I like everything done for me. LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Me will go. how do I get there?
Someone always sends me an invite. So I don't know how to do it on my own. LOL
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Good night, Caylee's friends! good night
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Nite babs, Sherry
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:15 pm

sitemama wrote:thanks fysty for this thread. I think this worked very well. I just wish it would update on it's own. You know me, I like everything done for me. LOL
Sorry about that sitemama. The fastest way to update it is to click refesh or hit f5. Hope that helps.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:06 am

Me will go. how do I get there?
Someone always sends me an invite. So I don't know how to do it on my own. LOL

Glad you found your way Tracey, now don't be a stranger.

The fastest way to update it is to click refesh or hit f5. Hope that helps.

I was clicking 'refresh' but I didn't know about F5, maybe that will be easier. Thanks J4a.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 am

for those who didn't dvr it or missed it, it is on utube already...that was fast...I will not show here for another hour...
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 am

I meant it not I will not show here for another hour...darn time defference.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 am

Feel free to keep this thread going when the show comes on in another hour on the West Coast.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 am

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony Air Date: 10/17/09 Full Episode 43:01

FULL SHOW POSTED! WATCH IT HERE AT RC.

http://www.realitychatter.com/48-hour-mystery-f37/the-untold-story-of-caylee-anthony-air-date-10-17-09-full-episode-4301-t1109.htm

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony Air Date: 10/17/09 Full Episode 43:01
In Full: "48 Hours" teams up with CBS News' "The Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez for an exclusive interview with three members of Casey Anthony's defense team and an in-depth look at a case that has become a national obsession.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 am

Jusst watched the video again. Don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. Maybe I will try getting through some of the depositions.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:25 am

I think the one "set-up" on the show was seeing Cindy Anthony with the Bible on her lap. She reads it daily to search for answers. Good for her but she won't find the answers she's looking for. Its a red flag to me when God gets invoked by people who want to come across as innocent of lying-"I'm telling the truth and I can stand before God on Judgement Day..." was something I heard Cindy say. That just doesn't fool me. Those who speak the truth and are being honest don't need to invoke God's name or make themselves look "christian" to prove it. Sorry for the rant but when people do that it irks me to no end because I know what is really up when they do that.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:57 am

I have to admit that I didn't watch it...Oh yeah, I had it on but my cat decided to drive me crazy...running around getting into everything....after about 35min of being interrupted and chasing her around, I finally put her in her carrier so I could have some peace...I sorta listened to it though...The sight of Cindy makes me sick...I tried a few times to interject into the discussion here, however I type real slow...so my posts always went to that "want to post it" message....I dont know how many times I wound up deleting...Anyhoo, today is a new day and I just want Justice For Caylee...and to see if we ever find out the truth...Will we believe it if it comes from Crazy's mouth??? I doubt it!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:21 am

I did not think it was possible to be more repulsed by these people but somehow I am after that spectacle.

First of all why in the hell did they have Gaggie Rodriguez do it again. She is the poorest excuse for an interviewer....oh that's right she is hispanic or at least she married one. Her voice annoys me but the looks on her face which are so inappropriate at times makes me want to scream. They knew she was a softy so I am sure that was part of the arrangement/deal.

Sickny wants the answers even if it leads to Casey....but she is not in denial....she never screamed at Casey before..and Casey never resented her..she has no idea why Casey's friends would say all that stuff. She is the
ultimate un-truth as she is not believable ever. I had never seen it before last tonight her appeal to Zanny on the local florida channels, but if they were looking all over the US and beyond why just put it out locally?
Anyway my point is .... she said Caylee Mommy loves you...Be brave and stay strong and we will find you. It was without a doubt the worst appeal I have seen. Why did she not say they all loved her and where were the tears? Who says that to a 3 yr old child, be brave and strong? Like Caylee would understand that? Although at that point she was already in heaven so it did not matter what Sickny said and she knew it!
I find it sicker than sick that someone would allow her to babysit another precious little girl. I bet she does not play in Caylee's room with her toys all the time.
I am sure it was just while the camera crew was there! God forbid the child touch the wrong thing or even that mirror and Sickny go off on her. It is probably the whacked neighbor Holly's kid. No one in their right mind would want Sickny to watch their child. What kind of person would want their child to act as a Caylee replacement.
And one final note if she is not dead than why does she keep the death certificate out in plain site. I find that a bit chilling! I still stand by she is a poor excuse for a mother and grandmother. No Grandmother that was use to seeing/ talking to their granddaughter everyday would wait a month to have the "need to find her". Her last comment of justice for Casey will be justice for Caylee is a huge clue that she only cares about Casey walking not that she killed that little girl. I could go on and on but I won't for now.
I don't even want to get started on Georgie,Wheelieboy, Bozo, Miss Piggy or Macaloser. I will do that later!
Just want to say ..you all are the best!
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:36 am

Estee,

I think that's so funny about your cat. I can just picture it. Laughing I guess she didn't want you to watch the A's lying either. Very Happy

I just wanted to tell you about the screen that says, do you want to post. That happens when someone else has posted another message while you were typing. You can just hit save and it will post. Last night it was constant because there were so many comments. So, it wasn't your typing slow. I would have loved to have read about your goings on last night. Anything for humor into last night would've been great. It was pretty much the same stuff we had heard anyway. Except as we all know the defense now claiming a "stranger" did it. I want to hear more about that "other" dna on the tape. UGH!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 am

Good Morning All! Estee~I got that message almost everytime I posted last night. LOL I just posted anyway...

The duhfense saying that the dna on the tape didn't match anyone in LE was a LIE. But it is just one more in a long line of LIES. LIARS
Also...there was nothing NEW....CBS made it sound like they had some new info that would explain Caylee's murder...nothin new there....same old crap we have heard for over a year.

When this case started I hoped with all my heart that there was some bizarre explaination that would exonerate Casey because no one wants to think that a mother could hurt her child like that but there is no explaining her actions, she killed her child and then commemorated the murder with a tattoo that explains everything. How's that beautiful life working for you Casey?

I am going to the 48hrs site right now and express my outrage.... Evil or Very Mad
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 am

I watched and posted during the show, but going back this morning and reading others views is fabulous. Mom, I really wanted to see your comments and wish you had been here last night, but your comments this morning are right on. Way to go! I did see a few things I had not seen before, but mostly they just repeated the same old lies.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:56 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Did anyone see where they ask CA who she wants justice for, more..KC, or Caylee?... then she answered saying,
justice for KC, will be justice for Caylee...

gag me with a spoon...

I saw that. I don't see how anybody in the right mind could say something like that. How is justice for the killer also justice for the victim?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Me thinks she speaks with forked tongue...never mind the rattles on her tail....
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:32 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Did anyone see where they ask CA who she wants justice for, more..KC, or Caylee?... then she answered saying,
justice for KC, will be justice for Caylee...

gag me with a spoon...

Ditto to AJ & J4A......just goes to show how warped her mind is.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by eggcream Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 pm

I wonder if they cut that out of the show, that they still believe Caylee is alive? They said it in court, so why wasn't it said on the show? Maybe 48 Hours didn't want to lose it's credibility?
eggcream
eggcream

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 am

I watched the first couple of minutes, because, it sickened me. barf When I got to the part where Casey is saying that she truly, truly loves that little girl while she is shaking her head, as if to say No. Body language is very telling. Casey couldn't even call her own child by her name, Caylee!!!!!! Instead, she said "that little girl". That is also very telling, and speaks volumes. Casey makes me barf , but, when my stomach feels better, I'll watch the entire video. 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 am

DEJA-MOO: The feeling that you have heard tihs bullshit before.

I had a distinct feeling of dejamoo when I saw Cindy, head demurely bent over the bible... searching for answers.... It reminded me of the many photos splashed on the cover of tabloids and in news of Paris Hilton after her DUI arrest, being careful to flaunt her new bible tucked underneath her arm so that everyone could see it...
kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

I hope the next time Cindy is reading her bible she turns to the old testament and reads "life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand" (Ex. 21:23, 24).
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Amen, eva!!!! Guess she hasn't read that part yet......
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Snaz, I think she won't get to that part because she's too busy reading, re-reading and RE-reading Caylee's Death Certificate.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:09 pm

I thought it would be interesting to compare Cindy's 48-hours performance with this one........ remember this? "I am a nurse of decomposition!"... and much more.

I report, you decide. xxoo kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 pm

(In case my attempt to imbed did not work: You can view this video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRNmm7fN1xU kh)
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Casey's Defense Campaigns On Primetime TV

Posted: 7:48 am EDT October 19, 2009
Updated: 10:46 am EDT October 19, 2009

NEW YORK -- Casey Anthony's defense team continues to push the notion that someone else killed Caylee Anthony. During a primetime interview over the weekend with CBS's 48 Hours Mystery, her family and her lawyers tried to make their case that Casey is innocent.

The defense tried to poke holes in the state's evidence and said prosecutors do not have a case.

"I think they botched this from the very beginning by arresting Casey Anthony without fully investigating the facts," attorney Jose Baez said.

Casey's attorneys said they will challenge the duct tape found on Caylee's remains, because the DNA of an unidentified person was also on it. They also believe that someone else, not Casey, did Google searches on neck-breaking and chloroform on a family computer.

Also, Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, addressed her 911 call about the smell of a dead body in her daughter's car.

"I said whatever it would take to get the police there quicker," Cindy Anthony said in a television interview.

The Anthonys say they have private investigators still looking for the infamous 'Zanny the Nanny,' who Casey said took Caylee.

The case against Casey will go back to court in December when a pre-trial hearing is scheduled for December 18 in her check fraud case. Casey's defense team has asked that this trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has not made a decision on that yet.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21335467/detail.html

Video Report:
http://www.wftv.com/video/21333890/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:07 pm

This could go under either thread, but the most interesting thing is that '48 Hours' had fewer than their average viewers!!!!! Yeah!!!!

George and Cindy take a cruise -- '48 Hours Mystery' draws just 6 million viewers

posted by halboedeker on Oct 19, 2009 12:20:15 PM

George and Cindy Anthony have returned from a cruise, stations reported at noon today.

The parents of Casey Anthony could be seen at Port Canaveral.

"The Anthonys wouldn't go on camera, but told Local 6 they took the cruise to get away from all the media coverage surrounding their daughter's case," WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Laura Diaz said.

CBS affiliate WKMG also repeated footage from "48 Hours Mystery," the CBS news magazine that explored the case of Casey Anthony. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

That edition of "48 Hours Mystery" averaged 6.1 million viewers, according to preliminary ratings released Sunday. The program has been averaging 6.8 million viewers this season.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich noted that George and Cindy Anthony had received a $20,000 licensing fee from CBS for footage and photographs of Caylee. "The show's questions did not break any new ground in the case," Belich said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-take-a-cruise-48-hours-mystery-draws-just-6-million-viewers.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm

khintx wrote:I thought it would be interesting to compare Cindy's 48-hours performance with this one........ remember this? "I am a nurse of decomposition!"... and much more.

I report, you decide. xxoo kh

Hi, kh! hug

It's a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for posting this for us. What is this woman/nut talking about? roflao awe Does anyone know what a "nurse of decomposition" is? roflao Is it possible that her brain is decomposing? roflao Thanks for the laugh, kh. I really needed it. beer 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 pm

I have 4 friends who are nurses, and all of them say that they only care for live patients. Once decomp sets in, there is nothing a nurse can do for them.

Maybe CA wasn't such a good nurse after all.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 am

Oh, of all the CA/GA videos out there, "The Nurse of Decomp" is my favorite! It wasn't a parody made on purpose but it sure came out comical! hehehe
It does bring back the good ol' days when George tried to shut her up..."No, I will not shut up!" That must have embarassed him.... shut up

roflao
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 am

Oh my! I don't know what I did to cause a double post! Sorry! 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 623565
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:29 am

No problem Sherry. If anybody accidentally does a double post one of us will catch it eventually and remove one of them.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 am

sitemama wrote:I have 4 friends who are nurses, and all of them say that they only care for live patients. Once decomp sets in, there is nothing a nurse can do for them.

Maybe CA wasn't such a good nurse after all.
Hi, sitemama! hug

Saying that Cindy wasn't such a good nurse is an understatement. She doesn't need anyone to make a fool out of her. She does a great job of that all by herself. roflao 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 541830 48 Hours/Anthonys Show - Discussion - Page 5 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Book, I'm sorry for that oxymoranic statement. the judge said KC and the truth are strangers.

I guess I shouldn't have used CA and good nurse in the same sentence. LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5