Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate Robin Lunceford

+3
Estee
Justice4all
Snaz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inmate Robin Lunceford - Page 2 Empty Re: Inmate Robin Lunceford

Post by Estee Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

I'd like to see her take a polygraph test along with the other two involved...Then we will see who is telling stories out of school....Of course we all know that poly's aren't admissable in a court case but it would be interesting, none the less...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Estee, I'm not sure it really matters what any of them have to say or whether they can pass a polygraph. I, personally, don't believe the State would even consider using Maya or Robyn, much less Robin..... (but I've been wrong before, so..... ) They have KC's letters in her own handwriting should they choose to use those.

I believe they have more than enough evidence to nail KC's butt to the wall without bringing people with questionable character into the mix...

What say you?

ETA: I take that back.... I think we MAY possibly see Robyn Adams at trial... but only if the State decides to use the letters, and only because she was the recipient of the letters.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Controversial Tape Turned Over To Casey Defense
State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate

POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:49 pm EDT August 4, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors turned over a controversial tape, a recorded phone conversation between Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez and a prison inmate, to Anthony's defense team on Wednesday.

WESH 2 News recently reported that Baez asked the judge to prevent prosecutors from releasing an audiotape of Baez speaking on the phone to a department of corrections inmate.

Judge Belvin Perry denied the defense's motion.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24515043/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Baez's Jail Conversation With Inmate Released

Updated: 6:01 pm EDT August 9, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained transcripts Monday, of a call Casey Anthony’s lawyer, RJose Baez, had with a state prison inmate who claimed she could discredit key witnesses against Casey, namely her prison pen pals.

READ: Baez’s Conversation With Inmate

In the conversations Robin Lunceford talks about Caylee's murder case being the biggest case in Florida but said investigators really couldn’t prove it.

During a conversation with Jose Baez, state inmate Robin Lunceford claimed two of Casey’s jail friends, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams, made up incriminating stories about Casey.

Early on, Baez claimed he didn't know the phone calls were being recorded, but transcripts from those conversations show Baez actually talked to Lunceford about that.

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/24569117/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 am

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24568689/detail.html

Transcript jail call! kh
khintx
khintx