Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

+37
justanopinion
indypeg59
Marica
Freckles
Nene_Please
Gia
rpozos11
katie77092
kellikat
Feefee
BeFound
flutter1
christinem
CindyTx
eva
burekbeba
Calypso
warriorforemma
shccuervo
Jean
khintx
Sad
TigerMom
Spikey
LCoastMom
WantToKnow
FystyAngel
Caylee'sJustice
Serenity
MLR
LuLu-Tx
Cali
Estee
Snaz
Justice4all
Piper
Julie
41 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 am

Hi, katie!

A huge warm welcome to Reality Chatter (RC) and especially to precious Emma Thompson's thread! YouTube won't allow me to Link so I am really glad that you took the time to find RC and Emma's thread.

It was so nice of you to leave your comment on one of Emma's tribute/in memory videos. Piper, a member here, lovingly made three beautiful videos to honor the memory of precious Emma Thompson.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to attend Abigail Young's trial. I was very disappointed because I planned to attend for so long. However, the Houston media and beyond did an exceptional job of covering Young's trial.

In the near future, I will be reading the transcript from Young's trial. It has not been available because the attorneys involved in Young's appeal with the Fourteenth Court of Appeals had it checked out for a very long time.

I will also be reading the transcripts from the child custody hearings regarding Young's two other children.

I did attend every day of Lucas Coe's trial. It was a long trial and very emotional at times. The forensic testimony and the pictures of Emma in the Emergency Room and during autopsy were horrific and painful to see. My heart broke for Emma. As I drove home each evening, I cried for Emma and the horrific injuries she sustained.

No barely four year old child should ever have to endure what Emma endured prior to death including being diagnosed with genitial herpes in inappropriate places as you know. As evidenced by that diagnosis and older injuries, Coe had been abusing Emma prior to the fatal day of June 27, 2009.

After sitting through Coe's trial and the Punishment Phase of the trial, I was emotionally drained. I would dream about precious Emma in the beautiful field of bluebonnets at the family ranch and of the little girl who was so full of life and happy at one time. Then the horrific pictures of Emma in the ER and especially the autopsy pictures would jar me awake. It was as if the pictures were right in front of me. I think those pictures and the forensic testimony is ingrained in my brain forever.

Prior to joining RC and setting up this thread for Emma, I was involved in other efforts to support justice for Emma. The response was phenomenal. Emma truly captured the hearts of many world wide. The special thoughts and prayers for Emma were an indication of how Emma impacted so many who were horrified about how this sweet, innocent little girl died. They fell in love with the happy little girl they saw in the pictures prior to Lucas Coe.

I can understand the impact of serving as a juror in the Abigail Young trial and especially the Lucas Coe trial could have on the jurors. I can understand how the trial would impact your life forever.

It is unfortunate that Young chose to allow Coe to become part of her life and invited him into her home. It is unfortunate that Young lied to Emma's peditrician, CPS, the doctors at Texas Children's Hospital, Law Enforcement, her neighbors, her friends, etc.

If Young had told the truth to CPS about Lucas Coe living in her home and her involvement with Coe, red flags would have gone up for CPS. Coe was very well known to CPS. He was on their "radar."

Young is well educated and was a Registered Nurse at the time of Emma's death. I hold her to a higher standard. She failed Emma miserably. It was her responsibility to protect Emma!

Like the Prosecutors said, " Abigail Young loved Lucas Coe more than she loved her own daughter, Emma!"

katie, I hope to Personal Message (PM) you here within the next few days. There are some things I'd like to share with you in confidence.

If you click on one day and your Inbox (in the Header at the top of the page) is a different color and flashing, you've got a PM. Click on the Inbox and it will take you to your PM.

katie, thank you for serving as a juror in the Abigail Young trial and for finding her guilty. Emma is looking down from Heaven with her beautiful smile because Emma is whole again! I know Emma flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels and she now walks hand in hand with Jesus. She is in God's loving care where no one will ever hurt her again.

I think of Emma every day and I will never, ever forget precious little Emma! afro

For you katie: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 803492

Best regards,
Ann-Tx

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Empty Emma forever

Post by rpozos11 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks for keeping this thread. I hope that more people visit it!
If she had been my daughter, I would have killed for her!! She is an angel, I planning on visiting her grave. I live in Virginia. Rest in peace precious Emma! God is protecting you now, and giving you a lot of love too!!
rpozos11
rpozos11

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

Post by rpozos11 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 pm

https://2img.net/u/2713/88/76/66/smiles/803492.gif
THIS IS FOR EMMA!!! A REAL ANGEL!!!
rpozos11
rpozos11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi, rpozos11!

A huge warm welcome to Reality Chatter and especially to Emma's thread!

To my knowledge, as long as Reality Chatter exists, Emma's thread will be here.

There will be other info posted as it becomes available. There are the appeals by Abigail Young and Lucas Coe pending. At the appropriate time, there will be info posted when Young becomes eligible for parole.

Abigail Young's appeal was argued in the Fourteenth Court of Appeals, Houston, Harris County, TX. Since October 4, 2011, I, like many, are awaiting for a decision to be rendered in that Appeal.

Lucas Coe is still in the appeal process.

Both are incarcerated in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (formerly known as Texas Department of Corrections) - prison!

Coe was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.

Young was sentenced to 20 years but unfortunately will be eligible for parole in 5 years if not sooner. I hope the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles deny her parole request when she is eligible to request parole. In my opinion, Young needs to serve 20 years for the brutal rape and death of Emma.

Coe and Young were both fined $10,000.

rpozos11, I hope you visit Emma's thread often. I love your avatar. It is beautiful!

For your info, there are numerous other cases (individual threads) regarding the Missing and/or Murdered here at Reality Chatter. You might want to check it out. There might be some cases you are interested in "following."

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

rpozos11 wrote:https://2img.net/u/2713/88/76/66/smiles/803492.gif
THIS IS FOR EMMA!!! A REAL ANGEL!!!
rpozos11, Emma would love it! If you want to post the smilies instead of linking, click on the smilie icon above your comment box. After you select a smilie, indicate where you want it to appear in the comment box and then click on the smilie.

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 803492
To Emma, a real angel . . . from rpozos11
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by rpozos11 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 pm

I watched the movie Lovely bones. Oh my GOD, it reminds me Emma!! I cried a lot!! Sad I think of her every single day, I also pray for her. Why is life sometimes very cruel with these angels!!? I don´t get it! She must be alive, she had the right to enjoy life!!! Why? I hope God gives her the opportunity to come back to earth, and place her in a really good family!! I just wanted to share my thoughts.
rpozos11
rpozos11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 am

rpozos11, I have never seen the movie Lovely Bones. I heard it is very sad.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

For your info, a person very close to the Emma Thompson case told me some time ago that Lovely Bones reminded her of Emma.

I will have to watch the movie.

Yes, Emma had the right to enjoy life, her childhood, grow up to graduate high school and college, one day walk down the aisle and get married, have a loving husband and children. But . . . that opportunity was taken away from her by Lucas Coe and Abigail Young.

Abigail Young was responsible for protecting Emma. She failed miserably!

As is the case in so many cases of child abuse/neglect and child murder, the mother is hot to trot for a man in her life and does not put the safety or welfare of her own child first. The mother thinks her needs are more important. Very sick and disgusting!

In Emma's tragic, brutal death, it was the responsibility of her mother, Abigail Young to protect her and ensure her safety. As you know, based on testimony, Young elected to bring Lucas Coe into her life, move him in, and lie, lie, lie to CPS, Emma's pediatrician, the doctor(s) at Texas Children's Hospital, etc.

Emma is in Heaven and she is in the loving care of God. She is safe and no one will ever hurt her again. I can just see Emma skipping along or walking hand in hand with Jesus. I can see Emma playing with all of the other children who have gone before their time.

Emma has a loving maternal family who probably were delighted to welcome their precious grandchild (and great-grandchild) into Heaven. I can just visualize Emma bringing joy to her family in Heaven. Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 643974

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:43 am

Thinking of precious Emma Thompson on Thanksgiving Day . . .

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 2mpidrt Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 2da_ed_x_animated_thanksgiving_1

"Happy Thanksgiving" in Heaven . . . . . precious Emma! afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:45 am

Yesterday (Thursday) I visited Emma's grave and said a prayer for her.

The cemetery looks beautiful with so many Christmas floral arrangements on the graves.

There are no floral arrangements on Emma's grave . . . not even one!

Emma's maternal grandmother lives in the town where Emma is buried and I can not understand why she would not bother to keep flowers on Emma's grave, especially at Christmas!

I wonder why Emma's father does not put flowers on Emma's grave.

Poor precious Emma!

Emma will be remembered at Christmas Eve Mass at my church. Special thoughts and prayers for Emma! ♥️ afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by LCoastMom Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Yesterday (Thursday) I visited Emma's grave and said a prayer for her.

The cemetery looks beautiful with so many Christmas floral arrangements on the graves.

There are no floral arrangements on Emma's grave . . . not even one!

Emma's maternal grandmother lives in the town where Emma is buried and I can not understand why she would not bother to keep flowers on Emma's grave, especially at Christmas!

I wonder why Emma's father does not put flowers on Emma's grave.

Poor precious Emma!

Emma will be remembered at Christmas Eve Mass at my church. Special thoughts and prayers for Emma! ♥️ afro

Thank you Ann, I wish I were there to put flowers on precious Emma's grave.
LCoastMom
LCoastMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 pm

You are welcome, LCoast! I know you would put flowers on Emma's grave. You were a strong advocate in supporting justice for Emma.

Emma's gone . . . but not forgotten! afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:05 am

In loving memory of precious Emma at Christmas time . . .

Gone . . . but not forgotten!

This beautiful video was made in memory of Emma Thompson by Piper and uploaded to YouTube
on 12-20-10. A special thanks to Piper for all she has done in memory of Emma!

I have a beautiful vision of precious Emma in Heaven and ever so excited about Christmas! What a glorious celebration, of the birth of baby Jesus, it will be in Heaven among all of the angels, the other children who have gone before their time and Emma's family in Heaven.

God bless you precious Emma and you are forever safe in His loving care . . . no one will ever hurt you again!

I have donated to the Christmas Flower Fund, for a live flower in memory of Emma, at my church and Emma will be remembered at Christmas Evening, Midnight and Christmas Day Masses!

"Merry Christmas" in Heaven, precious Emma! You are forever in my heart! ♥️ afro

Uploaded by RonjaGM on Dec 2, 2011
CMA Country Christmas 2011

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 63158-merry-christmas-angel Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Emma_c10

Christmas framed picture of Emma Thompson courtesy of Piper 12/11/10.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

Good news!

Today, January 10, 2012, Abigail Elizabeth Young's appeal with the Fourteenth Court of Appeals (Houston, Harris County, TX) has been affirmed (denied)!

On July 13, 2010, sentence was imposed on Young in trial court (232nd State District Court) in Houston, Harris County, TX.

Notice of appeal was filed on July 13, 2010.

On July 16, 2010, the case began (filed) in the Fourteenth Court of Appeals (Houston, Harris County, Tx).

As with Appeals, it is a long process. Today, January 10, 2012, an Opinion was issued by the Fourteenth Court of Appeals. Affirmed! (Denied)

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=14-10-00646-CR
Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Houston (Harris County, Tx) - Case 14-10-00646-CR - Abigail Elizabeth Young

Direct Links to pdf: Judgment (1 page) and Majority Opinion (24 pages)

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=dbd694c9-8f1d-433d-b610-a64cfa6c5855&coa=coa14&DT=Opinion&MediaID=3c2c5401-e247-4ad8-8c13-748a93e122e1
Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Judgment - Abigail Elizabeth Young - 1/10/12

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f6e25fd4-bf48-4d95-883a-c7cf06d16818&coa=coa14&DT=Opinion&MediaID=b05639cf-5420-445d-a9d2-ac2598fbe107
Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Majority Opinion: Affirmed and Opinion Filed 1/10/12 - Abigail Elizabeth Young

I notice that in the Calendar section (Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Young) there is a "Motion for rehearing due" on 1/25/12.

I will have to research to determine what this is regarding.

~ ~ ~ Justice for precious Emma Thompson! ~ ~ ~ afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by LCoastMom Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am

YAY! Good work 14th Court of Appeals!

Thanks for up dating us Ann!!
LCoastMom
LCoastMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

LCoastMom, great to see you! Hope you are feeling better.

I hope you were able to read the Majority Opinion. Some of the info from Young's trial was included.

I continue to monitor Lucas Coe's appeal process via the Fourteenth Court of Appeals (Houston, Harris County, Tx).

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Court rejects Young appeal

The Banner Press - Brenham, Tx

Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:31 pm

A Houston appeals court has rejected claims by attorneys for Abigail Young that her conviction for being involved in the death of her daughter should be overturned.

The 14th Court of Appeals overruled four issues raised by Young's attorneys and affirmed a Harris County jury's guilty verdict.

The opinion, issued Tuesday, found there was no error in the judgment.

Young was convicted of recklessly causing serious injury to a child younger than 15 and was sentenced in July 2010 to 20 years in state prison, the maximum allowed for the charge.

Young, a Brenham native who was living in The Woodlands and working as a nurse, was convicted in the death of her 4-year-old daughter, Emma Thompson, who died June 27, 2009. Authorities said she had failed to protect her daughter from Lucas Coe, her one-time boyfriend.

Read more:

http://www.brenhambanner.com/news/court-rejects-young-appeal/article_8ac4d386-3c82-11e1-8345-001871e3ce6c.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Per a News Anchor with KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, Tx, the story of Abigail Young's appeal being denied by the Fourteenth Court of Appeals will be on the 10 PM (CST) News tonight (1-11-12).
I doubt if there will be a video posted later on their website.

Here is a link to the Livestream of KBTX's 10 PM News. The stream only works when the news is on as scheduled.

http://www.kbtx.com/livestream
KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, TX - LIVESTREAM
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 am

KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, Tx did a great job of the various pics they showed during the news about Abigail Young's appeal being denied.

They showed 3 pictures of precious Emma. Emma was smiling in all of the pics and looked like such a happy child prior to Lucas Coe moving in with Abigail Young!

They showed pics of Abigail Young at her arraignment (in jail clothes), Harris County Jail mug shot, at trial, etc.

Also showed pics of Lucas Coe during arraignment, mug shot, and Coe at his trial dressed in a suit.

I wish they would post the video of the newscast regarding this segment of the news.

Here's a brief article that was posted on the website prior to the News. It is not completely what was covered on the local 10 p.m. News but close enough.
________

Posted: 9:16 PM Jan 11, 2012

Appeal by Convicted Mother Rejected

Reporter: Steve Fullhart
KBTX - Bryan, TX

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Young_coe_thompson_200

It was a case that caught the attention of the region -- the death of a four-year-old with the child's mother and her boyfriend charged for it. Now, a Houston appeals court has rejected Abigail Young's request that the conviction be overturned.

According to the Brenham Banner-Press, the court found no reason to change the jury's verdict, which landed Young with a 20-year prison sentence back in July of 2010. The Brenham native was working as a nurse when her daughter, Emma Thompson, died in June of 2009.

Read more:

http://www.kbtx.com/news/headlines/Appeal_by_Convicted_Mother_Rejected_137150273.html?ref=273

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by LCoastMom Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:01 am

I hope AY is as miserable as she was when her mug shot was taken.

Fly high with the angels precious Emma!
LCoastMom
LCoastMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 pm

YOUNG CONVICTION UPHELD

JANUARY 12TH, 2012

KWHI - Brenham, TX

The conviction of a former Brenham nurse on injury to a child charges has been upheld.

The 14th Court of Criminal Appeals denied the appeal of Abigail Young, who is now serving a 20 year prison sentence for failing to prevent the sex abuse and eventual death of her four year old daughter, Emma Thompson in July of 2009.

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 01012EMMATHOMPSON
The sex and physical abuse led to the death of four
year old Emma Thompson in July of 2009.

Prosecutors charged that she failed to protect Emma from repeated physical and sexual abuse at the hands of her boyfriend, Lucas Coe. Coe was convicted of child sex abuse in October of 2010.

Young was arrested on the first day on the job as a nurse at the then Trinity Medical Center, (now Scott and White Brenham).

Source:

http://www.kwhi.com/news1.htm#YOUNG CONVICTION UPHELD
KWHI - Brenham, Tx 1-12-12

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Special thanks to The Banner Press - Brenham, Tx, KWHI - Brenham, Tx
and KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, Tx for running the update of Abigail Young's appeal being denied by the Fourteenth Court of Appeals (Houston, Harris County, Tx).

All of these media outlets did an exceptional job of covering this very important update!

I hope every one will take the time to read the pdf from the Fourteenth Court of Appeals which I Linked on 1-11-12 at 12:05 a.m. (up-thread).

For your convenience, here is the Link.

WARNING:
Some of the content in the Majority Opinion may be difficult to read - graphic.

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f6e25fd4-bf48-4d95-883a-c7cf06d16818&coa=coa14&DT=Opinion&MediaID=b05639cf-5420-445d-a9d2-ac2598fbe107
Fourteenth Court of Apppeals - Houston, Harris County, Tx
Majority Opinion: Affirmed and Opinion Filed 1/10/12 - Abigail Elizabeth Young

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Starting yesterday (1-11-12), I have posted all Links to the above media articles regarding Abigail Young's appeal and the Links to the Fourteenth Court of Criminal Appeals pdf of the Judgment and Majority Opinion on The Hinky Meter - Developing Stories.

As many of you know, The Hinky Meter has a huge readership and membership which is world wide like Reality Chatter.

The first series of Links are posted on Page 80.
See Ann-Tx posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 am

Other Links follow on pages 81 and 82.

Here is a direct link to Page 80. You do not have to be a member to read at The Hinky Meter.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&start=3950
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories (Forum) - Page 80

Although Valhall, owner of The Hinky Meter, did not have a chance to cover Emma's story due to time constraints at the time, she is aware of Emma's tragic death and allowed me to post numerous Links from mainstream media articles and allowed me to Link back to Emma's thread here at Reality Chatter as Emma's case unfolded.

A very special thank you to Valhall (Val) for allowing me to include Emma Thompson on The Hinky Meter!

Valhall's dedication to seeking justice for the victims of crime is admirable and her dedication to featuring many cases where "something is just not right - hinky" is beyond admirable!

Valhall works a full time job and she spends many, many hours of her personal time dedicated to research of various cases and writing articles pertaining to those cases which are posted on The Hinky Meter.

For you, Valhall, a very special lady and friend: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 803492

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 am

It is now time to turn the focus on Lucas Ruric Coe and his Appeal
with the Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Houston, Harris County, Tx.

Trial Court Information: - Lucas Ruric Coe

Trial Court: 232nd District Court
County: Harris
Trial Court Judge: Honorable LLOYD DOUGLAS SHAVER
Trial Court Case #: 1227878
Trial Court Reporter:
Punishment: Life without parole & $10,000 fine

09/23/2010: Coe was sentenced to Life without Parole
and a $10,000 fine.

09/23/2010: Notice of Appeal filed in trial court - 232nd District Court -
Honorable Lloyd Douglas Shaver presiding.

09/28/2010: Case began (filed) in Fourteenth Court of Appeals

Here is the direct link to the Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Lucas Ruric Coe -
Case Number: 14-10-00929-CR

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=14-10-00929-CR
Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Lucas Ruric Coe - Case Number: 14-10-00929-CR

If you scroll down to CASE EVENTS, look to the far right: Document

The documents that are available for viewing are in the Document column
and the link you need to click on is a pdf (in a blue color).

As of now, there are 8 documents in pdf you can click on and read.

I won't link all of the documents available for viewing but I'll link the one that has
some testimony from Coe's trial included. At the site (above Link), you can
click on the other pdf(s). They include extensions, motions, notices, etc.

I think you will be most interested in reading this document. It is the Brief
filed by the State with the Fourteenth Court of Appeals on 11/30/2011 and includes
some of the testimony from Lucas Ruric Coe's trial:

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=b588d2ab-6ce5-49ca-a7ad-4f95133b72e7&coa=coa14&DT=Other&MediaID=8bdcb854-3be6-4ef0-a064-2d9842d0bdc4
Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Lucas Ruric Coe
11/30/2011 Brief submitted by the State
(54 pages)
_____

Calendars:

Set Date
02/08/2012

Calendar Type
Submission

Reason Set
Briefs

Source:

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=14-10-00929-CR
Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Houston, Harris County, TX
Lucas Ruric Coe - Case Number 14-10-00929-CR
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:38 am

I posted the following comment on The Hinky Meter - Developing Stories on 1-12-12:
_____

Ann-Tx Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Special thanks to The Banner Press - Brenham, Tx, KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, Tx and KWHI - Brenham, Tx for running the story of Abigail Young's appeal with the Fourteenth Court of Criminal Appeals (Houston, Harris County, Tx) being denied.

The horrific and brutal sexual assualt and beating of 4-year old Emma Thompson which led to her slow, painful death on 6/27/09 was a case closely followed by many world wide.

There was great concern that Abigail Young's conviction could be overturned. Thankfully, the 14th Court of Criminal Appeals affirmed the appeal!

It is like justice for Emma a second time!

Lucas Coe, who was sentenced to life without parole, in the brutal murder of Emma Thompson has appealed his conviction. Coe's appeal is scheduled to be heard in the Fourteenth Court of Appeals (Houston, Harris County, Tx) in February, 2012.

Coe is currently serving his sentence in a Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) prison in south Texas.

Young is serving her sentence at TDCJ - Christina Melton Crain Unit - Gatesville, TX.

Young's first parole review with the State of Texas Pardons & Parole Board (STPPB) is scheduled for
8-16-12 per a family member who plans to appear in front of the Board and oppose parole consideration for Young. I verified the date with STPPB and it is correct.

Abigail Young was sentenced to 20 years and I feel she should serve every day of it thinking about her precious little Emma Thompson! It has been stated in mainstream media articles that Young will have to serve 5 years of her sentence before she can be paroled.

It has been proven in a court of law, at Young's trial, that she is a proven liar. I hope that STPPB will be able to see through any lies that Young may tell during her review. I am sure the Board is on to all of the lies and fake remorse the felons present during a parole review.

Source:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&p=225142#p225142
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories - Page 82
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 am

These are some of the pictures (please click on Link below) that were posted, on the Homepage of Reality Chatter, by Justice4All, Site Administrator, within seconds of Lucas Coe being found guilty. It was the top headline!

It was prepared earlier by Justice4All and Snaz (site administration at the time) and they had it ready to go if Coe was found guilty. All they had to do was click Submit.

It was on the Homepage for several months.

A friend, who attended Coe's trial with me, had her cell phone set to send the following text message (while in the court room) to Snaz: GUILTY

I alerted Snaz that a verdict was in and we were headed to the Court Room and my friend would text her as soon as the verdict was read. Snaz monitored her cell phone for either Guilty or Not Guilty.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2769-breaking-news-lucas-coe-has-been-found-guilty-of-super-aggravated-sexual-assault-in-the-death-of-emma-thompson?highlight=Lucas+Coe
Reality Chatter Breaking News - Lucas Coe Guilty

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 260xst11
Coe in custody after being arrested earlier
in the day on August 10, 2009. Ironically,
he is wearing a t-shirt with the following:
"It's all fun and games until the cops show up!"

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 5m0k6o
"Your choir boy look did not persuade the jury!"

Justice at last!! Sweet Dreams, Precious Emma!!
Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 119b3is

Angels are rejoicing today! R.I.P. sweet baby.

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 2lapu7m
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by LCoastMom Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

I posted the following comment on The Hinky Meter - Developing Stories on 1-12-12:
_____

Ann-Tx Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 pm

(respectfully snipped)

Young is serving her sentence at TDCJ - Christina Melton Crain Unit - Gatesville, TX.

Young's first parole review with the State of Texas Pardons & Parole Board (STPPB) is scheduled for
8-16-12 per a family member who plans to appear in front of the Board and oppose parole consideration for Young. I verified the date with STPPB and it is correct.

Abigail Young was sentenced to 20 years and I feel she should serve every day of it thinking about her precious little Emma Thompson! It has been stated in mainstream media articles that Young will have to serve 5 years of her sentence before she can be paroled.

It has been proven in a court of law, at Young's trial, that she is a proven liar. I hope that STPPB will be able to see through any lies that Young may tell during her review. I am sure the Board is on to all of the lies and fake remorse the felons present during a parole review.

Source:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&p=225142#p225142
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories - Page 82

Hi Ann!

Do you have the address for the parole board? I want to make sure the board knows exactly how we feel about AY's possible parole! Two years out of a twenty year sentence is disrespectful to the jurors and little Emma, the victim! I realize she isn't likely to be paroled this year but I'm taking no chances!

What we were told the board would have to see is 1) an admission of guilt / taking responsibility for the crime 2) remorse, real sorrow. I saw nothing in Young that makes me think she has either, but look at all the people she lied to before Emma's death and many of those people must have believed her back then.

Thank you for keeping Emma's memory alive.

For you: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 803492
LCoastMom
LCoastMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 am

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOgATF8Mk7oFCKGeg9fSZ83ZWV7dCOplMrbxuRoTvy6yx3a8rx2Q afro

"Happy Valentine's Day" in Heaven, precious Emma!
You have a special place in my heart!
♥️

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:33 pm

ALERT - - Abigail Young up for parole

All letters opposing Abigail Young's parole must be received by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles no later than March 21, 2012.

Amanda, Emma Thompson's maternal aunt, sought justice for Emma. Today she called me to advise me that she and others did not receive notification about Abigail Young's upcoming parole hearing until today. Some one dropped the ball!

Being that Amanda is Emma's maternal aunt, she plans to appear in front of the Parole Board to object to her sister, Abigail Young's parole. She also will write a letter opposing Abigail Young's parole.

Amanda is asking all who support justice for Emma to please write a letter to the Parole Board stating you oppose parole for Abigail Young.

Amanda provided the following info so you can either type or hand write a letter.

The letter MUST include the info bolded in blue below:
RE: Young, Abigail; State and TDCJ ID numbers and Placed on Parole Review Date.

Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice
Victim Services Division
8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Ste. 265
Austin, TX 78757-6899

Reference: Young, Abigail
State ID: 08428403
TDCJ ID: 01668233

Placed on Parole Review: 2/21/12

Letter can only be sent for 30 days from the Parole Review Date of 2/21/12. All letters must be received by the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole no later than 3/21/12.

If you or anyone you know want to write a letter, please do so and mail quickly! If Abigail Young paroles, it will be between 4-6 months from now!

Note: Any one in the world can write a letter. You do not have to be a resident of Texas.

For your info, on 7-12-10, Abigail Young was found guilty of causing injury to a child by omission, but the jury found that she did so recklessly rather than knowingly and intentionally. Unfortunately, it was the lesser charge.

On 7-13-10, Abigail Young was sentenced to 20 years in prison. She was taken into custody after sentencing.

Abigail Young has served 1 year and 7 months (19 months) of her 20 year (240 months) sentence.

Young has appealed her case and the Fourteenth Court of Appeals denied her appeal. Abigail Young did not make a statement of remorse for Emma's death when she had the opportunity at sentencing.

Do you think Abigail Young should be released on Parole? Do you think serving 19 months out of 240 months for the death of her 4 year-old daughter, precious Emma Thompson, is justice for Emma?

Please take the time and write the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and oppose the release of Abigail Young on Parole.

If Young is granted parole, she will be paroled in 4 to 6 months from this date.

Do you think she deserves to be paroled? Do you think she is a danger to society? Do you think this is justice for an innocent, defenseless child, 4 year-old Emma Thompson, who died a brutal horrific death by being brutally beaten and raped? Do you think Abigail Young has been rehabilitated and should be released back into society?

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 2n19rg7
Abigail Young and her boyfriend at the time of Emma's death: Lucas Coe

The innocent, defenseless 4-year old victim, Emma Thompson:
Emma Thompson

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Alert your friends about Abigail Young's parole review on Facebook & Twitter:

If you do Facebook or Twitter, please post the info about Abigail Young up for parole and where letters opposing Young's parole should be sent. Please make sure to include Young's ID info:

Victim Services Division
Austin, TX 78757-6899

Letter can only be sent for 30 days from the Parole Review Date of 2/21/12. All letters must be received by the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole no later than 3/21/12.

If you or anyone you know want to write a letter, please do so and mail quickly!

If Abigail Young paroles, it will be between 4-6 months from now!

Remember: All letters must be received by the Texas Pardons & Paroles Board by 3/21/12.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Ann, I posted your entire post above to my fb wall.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:20 pm

sitemama, thank you so very much!

I hope many will take the time to write a letter opposing Abigail Young's parole. Serving 19 months out of 240 months is an injustice to the memory of precious little Emma! Unbelievable!

In my opinion, if Young had not been convicted of the lesser charge, maybe she would have got life without parole and we would not have to be concerned about Young walking among society so soon after the brutal, horrific death of Emma.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm

All letters opposing Abigail Young's parole must be received by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles no later than March 21, 2012.

Amanda, Emma Thompson's maternal aunt, sought justice for Emma. Today she called me to advise me that she and others did not receive notification about Abigail Young's upcoming parole hearing until today. Some one dropped the ball!

Being that Amanda is Emma's maternal aunt, she plans to appear in front of the Parole Board to object to her sister, Abigail Young's parole. She also will write a letter opposing Abigail Young's parole.

Amanda is asking all who support justice for Emma to please write a letter to the Parole Board stating you oppose parole for Abigail Young.

Amanda provided the following info so you can either type or hand write a letter.

Victim Services Division
Austin, TX 78757-6899

If you or anyone you know want to write a letter, please do so and mail quickly! If Abigail Young paroles, it will be between 4-6 months from now!

Note: Any one in the world can write a letter. You do not have to be a resident of Texas.

For your info, on 7-12-10, Abigail Young was found guilty of causing injury to a child by omission, but the jury found that she did so recklessly rather than knowingly and intentionally. Unfortunately, it was the lesser charge.

On 7-13-10, Abigail Young was sentenced to 20 years in prison. She was taken into custody after sentencing.

Abigail Young has served 1 year and 7 months (19 months) of her 20 year (240 months) sentence.

Young has appealed her case and the Fourteenth Court of Appeals denied her appeal. Abigail Young did not make a statement of remorse for Emma's death when she had the opportunity at sentencing.

Do you think Abigail Young should be released on Parole? Do you think serving 19 months out of 240 months for the death of her 4 year-old daughter, precious Emma Thompson, is justice for Emma?

Please take the time and write the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and oppose the release of Abigail Young on Parole.

If Young is granted parole, she will be paroled in 4 to 6 months from this date.

Do you think she deserves to be paroled? Do you think she is a danger to society? Do you think this is justice for an innocent, defenseless child, 4 year-old Emma Thompson, who died a brutal horrific death by being brutally beaten and raped? Do you think Abigail Young has been rehabilitated and should be released back into society?

Emma Thompson

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Alert your friends about Abigail Young's parole review on Facebook & Twitter:

If you do Facebook or Twitter, please post the info about Abigail Young up for parole and where letters opposing Young's parole should be sent. Please make sure to include Young's ID info:

Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice,
Victim Services Division
Austin, TX 78757-6899

If you or anyone you know want to write a letter, please do so and mail quickly!

If Abigail Young paroles, it will be between 4-6 months from now!

Remember: All letters must be received by the Texas Pardons & Paroles Board by 3/21/12.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Justice4All or any one that knows:

If there is a Facebook or Twitter for Reality Chatter, would you please post the above info about Abigail Young's parole review?

Thanks in advance!

I do not do Facebook or Twitter. We need to reach the world of folks who sought justice for Emma and let them know they can have influence on Abigail Young's parole.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorforemma Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Dear Ann,
Thank you so much for posting this for me!

For those of you that do not know me I am Amanda, Emma's maternal aunt! I have fought hard for justice for my beautiful Emma since she was taken away from us by the hands of Lucas Coe while my very own sister Abigail Young sat by and did not protect her! 20 years was her sentence and as Ann said above this is 240 months...Abigail Young has never once admitted she did wrong! Abigail Young has served only 17 months of her punishment for her crime and she continues to make it all about her innocence and finding a pardon, a retrial, or appeal! Her appeal was denied! She was rightfully convicted by a jury of 12 of her peers! So why such little time for A horrific crime on a beautiful sweet little girl that had her whole life ahead of her! This just shows what our tax dollars are going to! Our Justice system is so screwed up! Abigail has to be remorseful in order to rehabilitate! She has no remorse so therefore she should not be forgiven nor released this soon! Please if you feel like I do about this send a letter! And please send it quickly! Thank you RC for always keeping her thread up and for always seeking justice for my sweet little Emma!

Dear Emma,
I think of you often my beautiful angel! Your sisters and cousin miss you like crazy! We wish you were here with us and though we know God has wrapped his arms around you and protected you from evil not a day goes by that I don't wonder how or why your Mommy couldn't or wouldn't protect you! I know baby girl that you know how much we loved you! Aunt Am loves you big much and I promise I will continue to fight for the justice you so rightfully deserve! Rest peacefully my sweet angel you may be gone but never forgotten! XOXOXOXO always and forever! -Aunt Am
warriorforemma
warriorforemma

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Amanda, my heart breaks for you and the rest of your family. This has been one of the most tragic cases we have covered on this thread, and mostly because of Ann as she kept us updated on everything going on during the trial.

God bless you and know my prayers are with you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorforemma Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 am

Thank you sitemama! Your words are truly kind and sweet! There were many days that Ann lent a smile or kind word if envouragement at Coes trial and helped me hold back tears! Because of this horrific situation I have definetly found a life long friend with Ann! I lost my Mom because of my choice to seek Justice for my niece and Ann has become a lot like a second Mom to me! God puts people in your life for a reason some of which leave footprints upon your heart and for that we will never be the same! Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 541830 Thank you again Ann for all you have done to spread the word for justice for Emma! I know she is smiling down on you my dear friend!
warriorforemma
warriorforemma

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 am

warriorforemma (Amanda), you are welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Abigail Young. She is your sister and no one knows her better than you.

You know what has transpired "behind the scenes" from the time you got the phone call about Emma the fatal night of June 27, 2009. You know what Abigail Young's position, regarding the death of Emma, has been from day one. You and your husband went to the Emergency Room at The Woodlands, Tx on 6-27-09 and were with Abigail Young. At the time, you did not know what happened and why Emma was laying dead in the Emergency Room. You saw Abigail Young beginning to spin her lies.

I admire and respect you, Amanda. You were the only maternal family member who supported justice for Emma. You testified for the Prosecution in support of justice for Emma.

You were given an ultimatum by a key maternal family member: Support Abigail Young or else.

You chose to support justice for Emma! You have fought long and hard in seeking justice for Emma. Without a doubt, Emma was very fortunate to have at least one maternal family member seek justice for her horrific, brutal murder.

Amanda, you are truly a "warriorforemma." Emma was so fortunate to have you, her Aunt Am, in her short life.

Also, a special thank you to Christy and Jen, Abigail Young's neighbors at the time of Emma's death.

They fought for justice for Emma and know the kind of person Abigail Young really is. I know they will be opposing parole for Abigail Young.
_______

It is my hope that Abigail Young is denied parole. I think if many folks write letters to the Texas Pardons & Paroles Board opposing Young being released on parole, her parole will be denied. Please, please take the time to write a letter.

I also think if Amanda, Emma's maternal aunt, and Emma's father, Ben Thompson, meet in front of the Board to oppose Young's parole, it will certainly have an impact. I think it is critical that they, as the victim's relatives, express their opposition to the release of Abigail Young.

~ ~ ~ Justice for precious Emma! ~ ~ ~

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 pm

NOTE: Abigail Young's parole - Letters

It appears letters opposing parole can be e-mailed and faxed in addition to mailing.

I am not certain about this in the parole review of Abigail Young.

I have e-mailed Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Victim Services Division and made an inquiry regarding sending letters via e-mail or fax regarding Young's parole. Their staff is available Monday thru Friday during certain hours to respond to inquiries.

I expect a response on Monday. If letters regarding the opposition of Abigail Young's parole can be e-mailed or faxed, I will post the info on this thread. I do not want to post the e-mail address or FAX number, at this time, in the event a mailed letter will be required.

It is so very important that letters are received for review by Texas Pardons & Paroles Board. I do not want to post inaccurate info that might jeopardize the receipt of letters opposing Abigail Young's parole.

In the interim, please have your letters ready to go. You might be able to e-mail or fax. Hopefully, we will know some time on Monday, 3-5-12.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Thanks Ann....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Ann, if I have already mailed a letter, can I send another one via fax?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't see why not. Go for it, sitemama. Hopefully, I will hear from the VSD folks some time tomorrow.

You supported justice for Emma for a very long time. Thank you, sitemama, for caring enough about Emma to protest her mother's (Abigail Young) parole.
~~~~~

Estee, you are welcome! Thank you for your continued support of "Justice for Emma!"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Ann, when my SIL came up for parole, we had thousands of letters sent in protest and several family members appear before the board, and we still lost. He got out after only serving 8 years of a 20 year sentence and I thought that was too short. He was found guilty of voluntary Man, because he admitted to being drunk and high at the time and didn't know what he was doing.

But less than 20 months is not near long enough for her to serve. I will do all I can do to help keep this from happening.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:44 pm

RE: Abigail Young Protest Letters - Updated info

I spoke to a representative from Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Victim Services Division today.

Protest letters can be mailed, e-mailed or FAX regarding Abigail Young's parole review.

To ensure your letter is included for review by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, the representative suggested you have your letters submitted to TDCJ - Victim Services Division no later than 4-30-12. The sooner the better!

If you do Facebook or Twitter, please post the info about Abigail Young's parole review and ask all to write letters protesting Young's parole.

Serving 19 months of a 240 months (20 years) sentence is not acceptable and certainly is NOT justice for the brutal, horrific rape and beating death of innocent, defenseless, 4-year-old Emma Thompson.

As stated previously, Abigail Young did NOT make a statement to the Court at her sentencing expressing remorse for the death of her daughter, Emma.

What she did do though was file an appeal which was denied by the Fourteenth Court of Appeals.

Please read warriorforemma's comment up-thread. warriorforemma is Amanda, Abigail Young's sister and Emma Thompson's loving aunt.

For your convenience, I will post all of the info in one comment on where you can send your protest letter.

Off to compile the info!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

ALERT - - Abigail Young up for parole - Updated information - 3/5/12

Protest letters regarding the parole of Abigail Young can be mailed, e-mailed or FAXed. All letters MUST contain Young's pertinent Texas Department of Criminal Justice info (see blue hi-lite below). If you do NOT include Young's pertinent info, your letter will NOT be submitted to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles - Abigail Young parole review.

Although a Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Victims Services Division representative indicated they state letters must be received no later than 30 days from the Parole Review Status date (2/21/12), she would suggest you have your letters submitted NO LATER than 4-30-12. She said, "The sooner; the better." Initially, Amanda, Emma's aunt, and I were told the "cut-off" date is 3-21-12 based on info we were provided.

If you do Facebook or Twitter, please post this info to your Facebook and Twitter and asks all to write protest letters regarding Abigail Young's parole. Abigail Young has served about 19 months out of 240 months (20 years) sentence!

Letters can me mailed, e-mailed or FAX and MUST include Abigail Young's pertinent TDCJ info:

Victim Services Division
Austin, TX 78757-6899

Email: victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us

Fax: (512) 452-0825

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

A very special thank you to LCoastMom who has supported justice for Emma Thompson as Emma's case unfolded.

LCoastMom is a child's advocate and I "met" her in cyber world as a result of Emma Thompson's brutal, horrific death.

LCoastMom so kindly kept us, at Reality Chatter, updated on the Emma Barker case in California and especially during the trial of Emma's mother. Without LCoastMom's excellent reports, we would have had no info during the trial because the California media failed to cover the trial.

LCoastMom is an avid supporter of "justice for Emma Thompson." She has posted info on Emma's thread at Websleuths. She has some awesome ideas as to how to reach a huge number of people in writing protest letters against the parole of Abigail Young, Emma Thompson's mother. She plans to set up a special Facebook page.

LCoastMom, please post info with Links as you get things set up. We are very interested in knowing your awesome efforts regarding protest letters against Abigail Young's parole and "justice for Emma Thompson."

Reality Chatter has a huge readership and I think it would be great if folks can click on and support your efforts in protesting Abigail Young's parole.

LCoastMom, thank you for all you have done to support "Justice for Emma Thompson." I am honored to "know" a child's advocate like you who has worked very hard and tirelessly for justice for child victims and especially Emma Thompson.

If we all work together as a team, we can generate a lot of letters, opposing Abigail Young's parole, to the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice - Victim Services Division for their submission to the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles.

The following is a Link to Websleuth's where LCoastMom posted info re Young's parole review:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114246&page=9
Websleuths - Emma Thompson thread - Page 9

See: LCoastMom Today, 01:47 AM (3-5-12)

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 am

This video has the Victim Impact Statement given by Ben Thompson, Emma's father, to Abigail Young at Young's sentencing.

At the 1:01 mark, Ben tells Abigail Young, "And you can count on the Thompson's being there every time parole comes up."

I certainly hope Ben stands by that statement.

YouTube Uploaded by editorpysih on Jul 14, 2010
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 pm

warriorforemma wrote:Dear Ann,
Thank you so much for posting this for me!

For those of you that do not know me I am Amanda, Emma's maternal aunt! I have fought hard for justice for my beautiful Emma since she was taken away from us by the hands of Lucas Coe while my very own sister Abigail Young sat by and did not protect her! 20 years was her sentence and as Ann said above this is 240 months...Abigail Young has never once admitted she did wrong! Abigail Young has served only 17 months of her punishment for her crime and she continues to make it all about her innocence and finding a pardon, a retrial, or appeal! Her appeal was denied! She was rightfully convicted by a jury of 12 of her peers! So why such little time for A horrific crime on a beautiful sweet little girl that had her whole life ahead of her! This just shows what our tax dollars are going to! Our Justice system is so screwed up! Abigail has to be remorseful in order to rehabilitate! She has no remorse so therefore she should not be forgiven nor released this soon! Please if you feel like I do about this send a letter! And please send it quickly! Thank you RC for always keeping her thread up and for always seeking justice for my sweet little Emma!

Dear Emma,
I think of you often my beautiful angel! Your sisters and cousin miss you like crazy! We wish you were here with us and though we know God has wrapped his arms around you and protected you from evil not a day goes by that I don't wonder how or why your Mommy couldn't or wouldn't protect you! I know baby girl that you know how much we loved you! Aunt Am loves you big much and I promise I will continue to fight for the justice you so rightfully deserve! Rest peacefully my sweet angel you may be gone but never forgotten! XOXOXOXO always and forever! -Aunt Am
Bumping! I bolded Amanda's opinion about Abigail Young's parole.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 16 Empty Abigail Young - Parole Review: PROTEST parole!

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

Victim Services Division
Austin, TX 78757-6899

Letter can only be sent for 30 days from the Parole Review Date of 2/21/12. All letters must be received by the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole no later than 3/21/12. NOTE: Please see update below. Cut off for letters is now 4-30-12.

Emma Thompson

ALERT - - Abigail Young up for parole - Updated information - 3/5/12

Protest letters regarding the parole of Abigail Young can be mailed, e-mailed or FAXed. All letters MUST contain Young's pertinent Texas Department of Criminal Justice info (see blue hi-lite below). If you do NOT include Young's pertinent info, your letter will NOT be submitted to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles - Abigail Young parole review.

Although a Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Victims Services Division representative indicated they state letters must be received no later than 30 days from the Parole Review Status date (2/21/12), she would suggest you have your letters submitted NO LATER than 4-30-12. She said, "The sooner; the better." Initially, Amanda, Emma's aunt, and I were told the "cut-off" date is 3-21-12 based on info we were provided.

If you do Facebook or Twitter, please post this info to your Facebook and Twitter and asks all to write protest letters regarding Abigail Young's parole. Abigail Young has served about 19 months out of 240 months (20 years) sentence!

Letters can me mailed, e-mailed or FAX and MUST include Abigail Young's pertinent TDCJ info:

Victim Services Division
Austin, TX 78757-6899

Email: victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us

Fax: (512) 452-0825

Please send a letter protesting/opposing parole for Abigail Young. Please support justice for Emma Thompson! Thanks.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 pm

With all the mail they will get opposing the parole of this fiend, there is no way she will be out and about anytime soon...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next