Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

+44
justanopinion
One Wonders
ishi
Alessandra_Deux
BrowncoatWhit
snowbird
Puzzler
Ann - Tx
BREEZE4
pi-girl
linden
Cali
January
bebecat
Gracie
IslandGirl
Armymom
Mircea
truthbtold
DeeMac
jigsaw
Eagle Eye
Elphie
soulpatch
Nisha1
purpleprincess
Snaz
msollicito
FystyAngel
LottieM
lc
Sherry
Julie
johnabelle
*KJ*
Estee
Justice4all
khintx
chatter2
Piper
Calypso
Maat
sitemama
JAG
48 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

Post by DeeMac Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 pm

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100663409.html?tab=video

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html?tab=video

Here is are the two interviews I was talking about.

truthbtold - sorry with the long winded post if I was alittle unclear but I do not think DS took Kyron on a motorcycle I think he took him in his work truck.

DeeMac

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

Post by truthbtold Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks DeeMac. Wish we had more insight into who LE is keeping an eye on....
truthbtold
truthbtold

Mood : Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks, DeeMac~

The GK told LE a different story in the timeline than he told the media. The access road that LE claims that Terri parked her truck on was the only road the GK could use to get to the soccer field and he said that no one was parked in his way on that road when he came in to mow and when he left after the job. Looking at an aerial view of the school it looks like that road is only big enough for one vehicle.

If this GK knew Kyron, then its pretty hinky. Also, I will say that paying attention to the kids is a must when mowing the fields of a school, especially the areas that students play/have gym class. So, him paying attention to the kids is not anything odd, just part of doing his job. With the tall meadow grass between the school and the field a child could easily be hidden and pop up without much warning.

OK, I watched the two interviews in the links that DeeMac provided with the GK and he does not say he knew Kyron. I'm going to keep looking to see if there is any reference he makes to knowing Kyron. I'll post it if I find it.

Last edited by Sherry on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 pm

All due respect, mr kh works for the City of Whoville where we live. It's a very small town (less than 500 people) and the City employs about 10 people...... that includes gas/water/sewage workers, road maintenance, any job that needs to be done, city secretaries (don't even ask me why we need two of them), and the entire police force (including the school cop). he works "around town" all the time. he sees the local kids all the time. he talks to people. Want to know anything, ask him. He'll know everything from who had their gas and water turned off to who had a fight with his old lady last week.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 am

Kyron Horman Missing: "Text No More" Phone App Joins Search for Missing Ore. Boy

January 7, 2011 11:20 AM

Posted by Edecio Martinez

(snipped)

According to ABC affiliate KDRV, the "Text No More" campaign started in August and, till recently, sent coupons to people who did not text while driving. The company has since modified the app and is now forwarding cellphones a mobile version of Kyron's missing poster.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20027757-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm

The following link isn't about Kyron or any of the cast of characters involved, but it does address what can happen when LE developes tunnel vision in a missing child case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/13/48hours/main666740.shtml
Elphie
Elphie

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 pm

The divorce hearing has been moved to the end of March.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Elphie wrote:The following link isn't about Kyron or any of the cast of characters involved, but it does address what can happen when LE developes tunnel vision in a missing child case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/13/48hours/main666740.shtml

It's hard to believe that Sabrina would be turning 14 this year. I hope they find her someday.

This age progressed photo shows what Sabrina would have looked like at age 12.
I put the link under the picture.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 13 S10

Read more:
http://www.oprah.com/world/Sabrina-Aisenberg-Jacob-Wetterling-and-Other-Missing-Children/print/1

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Feel so sad that the Kyron boards have become so quiet, simply because there is nothing new that we know about. I sincerely hope that LE has some answers and lots is going on outside of public view to bring Kyron home one way or another, and to put the right person behind bars...

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeMac Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Truthbtold - I so agree.

I hope and pray for so many of these missing kids. I'm from Michigan and about 2 hrs away in Morenci 3 little boys (Skelton) went missing on Thanksgiving.

DeeMac

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:18 pm

DeeMac, I think you're very brave to post about your visions. I personally do believe some people get energy bites from the universe. Sometimes people are dead-on, and sometimes they get messages that need interpreting. :)

I have always had a bad feeling about this janitor that used to work at Skyline....he just gives me the creeps! And no one would think anything of him showing up at the Science Fair at his old employ....and since he worked with the kids so closely with the eco thing, I'd bet he knew Kyron and he certainly knew the maintenance rooms where a 'cool electric exhibit' might be. I'm sure Kyron also knew and trusted this ex-janitor.

Just sayin'....if LE didn't check this guy out, they're idiots. He could be squeaky clean....but he had opportunity and familiarity with the kids and the school.

I wonder where he is now?

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 13 Ecoschools3jpg-a5f00794e391be8d_medium
Benjamin Brink/The OregonianCustodian

Selim Masic helps weigh a bucket holding food scraps. He’s been integral to Skyline’s recycling efforts, says parent Jill Inahara, Skyline’s representative to the Portland Eco-School Network.

As the investigation launched, custodians Selim Masic from Lewis Elementary School (previously at Skyline) and Skyline custodian Bill Tandy worked 12-hour shifts to cover the school's operational needs.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Oh, now this is interesting....I just tried to research about that old janitor and found this on google search when I put in Selim Masic.....but when I click on it, it says no access....I think because it's members only. Can anyone get in there and read what it says?

truecrimes Work Threads - Kyron Horman Case
Graphic, Disturbing Discussion Pig Farm · WORK THREAD Selim Masic Janitor Quit At School · WORK THREAD - Bill Tandy - Kyron's School Janitor ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/.../WORK-THREAD-West-Union-Road-486/ - Cached

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeMac Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks Lottie.

DeeMac

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am

I just wanted to post a reminder that each poster is responsible for his/her own comments. When using someones real name (instead of initials) you could be opening yourself up to legal action. Here at Reality Chatter, we keep the "Edit" button on each post, so that the writer can edit their own material at any time.

~Fysty~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:23 am

What if someone lured Kyron with a "cool electric project" and Kyron believed the person meant a project at the school, but it was actually an electric project like this one that provides Hiking Tours. I found one located in Bonneville, which is about 45 minutes from Portland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcSl24M3rCI&feature=related

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeMac Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Johabelle - I think you just gave me a Shock! Thank you for your post.

Mt.Hood is an area that I keep looking at for many reasons. I posted in my long winded post about 473 and my feeling on the groundskeeper. I've spend a great deal of time tring to figure out some of the things I see (in my head) and I've looked for a fit to the 473 and what I didn't mention was the feeling on a fish hatchery and Grasshopper. The reason I keep coming back to this area is #1 Bonney Meadow Trail 473 in Mt.Hood near Boulder Lake, #2 Bonneville Fish Hatchery, #3 trail 473 leads to Grasshopper Point #4 the groundkeeper lived in Mt.Hood at one time.

http://www.portlandhikersfieldguide.org/wiki/Boulder_Lakes_Hike

Thanks again for the post!

DeeMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

I hope that LE has enough evidence now to put the one responsible behind bars. Accusing LE of tunnel vision gives the perpetrator more confidence and reason to keep one's mouth shut.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Cali wrote:I hope that LE has enough evidence now to put the one responsible behind bars. Accusing LE of tunnel vision gives the perpetrator more confidence and reason to keep one's mouth shut.

... or, it just might make he/she too confident and they may make that slip up that the LE need to break the case.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 pm

This is information that I posted on JDMH and thought perhaps some of you might be interested in it or could offer your opinions as to what you think it says.

I found the following letters on the Kyron Horman thread on PCF. I still do not have this put together yet, but I'll show you what I do have.

I. A. E. S. D. I.

I
A
Aesd - Asked
Diiased - Diseased
Dese - Dessie or Desea - Desiree
Aesd - said
Dse - DC, does or dose
Sea - see
ID
Aiids - Aids
eaiids - errands

Trying to stay in order in which the letters are given, when you get to the end of the letters then read them back in the other direction. The object is to make a sentence using the words that you've found. There may be some I haven't found. You may not necessarily use all the words that you find. It's kinda like playing Wheel of Fortune, guessing the words or phrases without all the letters, only in this case some of the words will be misspelled or mispronounced.

So far what I have is: I asked Desiree. I ID disease. (made a diagnoses) I ID dose. (prescribed treatment)

If you can come up with something different, please feel free to share what you find.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 pm

This is interesting -- Another Horman disappearance

The Charles Horman Case was made into the Hollywood film "Missing" in 1982.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Horman
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Multnomah County sheriff's officials say they hope new search brings closure to Kyron Horman case
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/multnomah_county_sheriffs_offi_2.html

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said officials are hoping to bring closure today to the Kyron Horman search that has lasted seven months.

"Will that happen today? We can hope," Lindstrand said Sunday morning. "The ultimate goal in any investigation is to bring closure and take it to the next step, which is law and order."

Let's hope this new search is more fruitful than the others and that this beautiful little boy comes home to his parents.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm

linden wrote:Multnomah County sheriff's officials say they hope new search brings closure to Kyron Horman case
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/multnomah_county_sheriffs_offi_2.html

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said officials are hoping to bring closure today to the Kyron Horman search that has lasted seven months.

"Will that happen today? We can hope," Lindstrand said Sunday morning. "The ultimate goal in any investigation is to bring closure and take it to the next step, which is law and order."

Let's hope this new search is more fruitful than the others and that this beautiful little boy comes home to his parents.

This is a nice video of this new search and will give you a good idea what the area looks like.
http://bcove.me/70e2xpzg

Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Yeah, I saw the video, but thank you.

I can't wait for this case to come to a close. Kyron deserves justice and hopefully he is found so that the person/people responsible can pay for what they've done to this little innocent.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 pm

linden, welcome to RC. It is always good to have new ppl on these threads to get their input also. Do you live in the area where Kyron lives/lived?

With that video, it seems they are not considering that Kyron is still alive.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

I live on Sauvie Island and am familiar with the skyline/Dixie Mountain area. It really does make more sense to me that they are searching skyline road, then continue with the search on SI.

But what it also tells me that LE no longer believe that Terri left the school with Kyron. In order to reach the area they are now searching, Terri would have had to turn right on to skyline road after she left the school and not left to drive into Beaverton. There is no way she could have done this in the time frame that we know of. If she was on Dixie Mountain her phone would have been pinging from Scappoose and possibly from towers in the Hillsboro area.

Last edited by Elphie on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Linden, welcome to RC.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 13 864739
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 pm

But what it also tells me that LE no longer believe that Terri left the school with Kyron.

Thank goodness! Does that explain why K & D have been quiet lately? LE is not going along with them that Terri did this?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm not in the area. Just someone else who has been drawn to the case by the little boy with the big blue eyes and even bigger smile.

DY said to KATU (http://www.katu.com/news/local/114899784.html)that she has been waiting for this search for a long time, so I think the silence has more to do with awaiting this search and the outcome.

That and I believe the fallout in the media caused both parties to take a step back and allow LE to do their work.

I know that a lot of people believe that LE has mishandled this case from the start, but I believe that they have been doing their job all along and are trying to get everything needed for a successful prosecution before throwing anyone in jail for lesser charges and losing their chance at getting more for the serious charges.

In my line of work I work very closely with LE and there are many times that are frustrating to those of us that know more than what LE wants out in public. Sometimes you just want to shout out that "No, actually, we know X, Y and Z did blah blah blah", but you never want to jeopardize a conviction of the offender.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Oh, and apologies for my rudeness - Thank you for the welcomes! :)

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 pm

sitemama wrote:
But what it also tells me that LE no longer believe that Terri left the school with Kyron.

Thank goodness! Does that explain why K & D have been quiet lately? LE is not going along with them that Terri did this?

In his last interview, Sheriff Staton stated that he took K and D out to lunch and had a talk with them about what they were saying to the press. It appeared to me that some of what they were stating wasn't coming from LE, but from gossip, reading the many online forums and from the media. Since everyone assumes that what they have said comes from LE directly, people took it as gospel. This would explain some of the contradictions coming from LE, Kaine and Desiree. K and D said they knew Terri was guilty because she was not cooperating from day one, but in several statements, LE has said that Terri had been talking freely to them. Of course this changed after the failed sting and she then hired a lawyer. But still, LE have never said that Terri stopped talking to them all together ... now all questions have to go through her lawyer.

I don't know if LE have given up the notion that Terri wasn't involved in some way or another, but their current search doesn't make any sense if they still believe Terri took Kyron from the School that day. It's very hard for me to believe that if she somehow was able to talk a friend into abducting Kyron , that this person wouldn't have broken their silence and confided about it to someone else. We're not talking about professional criminals here.

This is just my opinion ... I have no insider information
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 am

Elphie wrote:
sitemama wrote:

In his last interview, Sheriff Staton stated that he took K and D out to lunch and had a talk with them about what they were saying to the press. It appeared to me that some of what they were stating wasn't coming from LE, but from gossip, reading the many online forums and from the media. Since everyone assumes that what they have said comes from LE directly, people took it as gospel. This would explain some of the contradictions coming from LE, Kaine and Desiree. K and D said they knew Terri was guilty because she was not cooperating from day one, but in several statements, LE has said that Terri had been talking freely to them. Of course this changed after the failed sting and she then hired a lawyer. But still, LE have never said that Terri stopped talking to them all together ... now all questions have to go through her lawyer.

I don't know if LE have given up the notion that Terri wasn't involved in some way or another, but their current search doesn't make any sense if they still believe Terri took Kyron from the School that day. It's very hard for me to believe that if she somehow was able to talk a friend into abducting Kyron , that this person wouldn't have broken their silence and confided about it to someone else. We're not talking about professional criminals here.

I believe you misunderstood what Staten was saying. He wanted K, D & T to "coordinate" with the investigators. I think this meant LE was afraid they would accidentally release information LE wasn't ready to release.
There was never any indication from Staten that the parents were getting their information from "gossip, reading the many online forums and from the media."

"Sometimes, investigators get fed up with psychic tips, or pained by details of the case released to the public. Last month, the sheriff took Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, to lunch in Hillsboro. "We want to keep them appraised of the investigation, but asked they please coordinate with our detectives before putting out a release," Staton said. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Also, K and D never said Terri was not cooperating. They asked that she FULLY cooperate
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97614744.html

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," Desiree Young said Thursday.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

I agree with Armymom's interpretation. This is exactly what I got from the statement as well.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Armymom wrote:
Elphie wrote:
sitemama wrote:

I believe you misunderstood what Staten was saying. He wanted K, D & T to "coordinate" with the investigators. I think this meant LE was afraid they would accidentally release information LE wasn't ready to release.
There was never any indication from Staten that the parents were getting their information from "gossip, reading the many online forums and from the media."

"Sometimes, investigators get fed up with psychic tips, or pained by details of the case released to the public. Last month, the sheriff took Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, to lunch in Hillsboro. "We want to keep them appraised of the investigation, but asked they please coordinate with our detectives before putting out a release," Staton said. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Also, K and D never said Terri was not cooperating. They asked that she FULLY cooperate
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97614744.html

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," Desiree Young said Thursday.

Actually, Kaine and Desiree have said both ... "not fully cooperating" and just plain "not cooperating"

"The family once again said that Terri is still not cooperating with police."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

"I'm so angry I don't even have words," Young told reporters. "I just really want her to do the right thing and I can't say it enough that Kyron is still out there and he needs to be home. It's extremely frustrating that she's not cooperating."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

They have said the same about DeDe as well. There have been times I have heard Desiree and Kaine both use phrases or descriptions that I have read on forums. There is nothing wrong with that. If I had a missing child I would be scanning for what ever information or ideas that might be posted on the Internet.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Kyron's Mom: I believe he is dead and Terri is responsible

by KGW Staff
Posted on February 19, 2011 at 3:30 PM

ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The mother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman started a new campaign to put pressure on the boy’s stepmother, who has long been a focus of the investigation.

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, told KOBI-TV Saturday that she believes Kyron is dead and she holds his stepmother, Terri Moulton-Horman, responsible.

Read more: http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Hormans-mother-puts-pressure-116540373.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm

In a way, I'm glad that Desiree has admitted this to be the case. Yet, I still hold out hope Kyron is alive and that Kaine is responsible for that. IMO, he is a controller and did not want to lose custody of his son to Desiree.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Sherry wrote:In a way, I'm glad that Desiree has admitted this to be the case. Yet, I still hold out hope Kyron is alive and that Kaine is responsible for that. IMO, he is a controller and did not want to lose custody of his son to Desiree.

There is not one shred of evidence that what you are saying is true. Not one.
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 pm

soulpatch wrote:
Sherry wrote:In a way, I'm glad that Desiree has admitted this to be the case. Yet, I still hold out hope Kyron is alive and that Kaine is responsible for that. IMO, he is a controller and did not want to lose custody of his son to Desiree.

There is not one shred of evidence that what you are saying is true. Not one.

Soulpatch, IMO means "in my opinion". And, I get "my opinion" from what Desiree has said concerning her getting custody of Kyron-that it would in no way ever happen.

BTW, there's absolutely no evidence that Terri did harm to Kyron yet everyone thinks it is the truth.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Is there absolutely no evidence? Or is there no evidence that has been released to the public? We do not know what happened to Kyron that day, but I do believe that LE has evidence that ties TH to whatever it was.

I do not believe that Kaine has anything to do with this. However, I have never read that he said "it would in no way ever happen" in regards to Desiree getting custody. Do you have a link to that?

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm

linden wrote:Is there absolutely no evidence? Or is there no evidence that has been released to the public? We do not know what happened to Kyron that day, but I do believe that LE has evidence that ties TH to whatever it was.

I do not believe that Kaine has anything to do with this. However, I have never read that he said "it would in no way ever happen" in regards to Desiree getting custody. Do you have a link to that?

If there was evidence that Terri abducted Kyron, she would have been arrested by now or taken into custody for questioning... having a lawyer wouldn't make any difference, though he would need to be present. In my opinion, much of what Desiree is calling evidence rests in her imagination. An example is when she stated that one of the reasons she knew Terri was behind this was because Terri's text mail messages to her that day were shorter then usual.

"Young also said that she tried to get custody of Kyron a year before he disappeared, but Kaine would not allow it. "

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Exclusive--Kyron-Hormans-Mom-Talks-About-Disturbing-Emails--108170584.html
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I have the video interview of Desiree stating what Kaine told her about her getting custody and that, like Elphie stated, it occurred one year before Kyron went missing.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Sherry wrote:I have the video interview of Desiree stating what Kaine told her about her getting custody and that, like Elphie stated, it occurred one year before Kyron went missing.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

I wonder if she ever tried to get custody back of her older son, Quinn? He's sixteen now and living in Portland with his Dad and step-mother.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

The charge might not be abduction if she was the one that organised it and not the one who carried it out.

This isn't a straight forward case. Just because you don't know the exact crime, doesn't mean that a crime has not occurred. I am sure they have enough evidence for some sort of arrest, but you want the case to be solid for prosecution.

Perhaps the evidence leads to lesser charges and they know that getting her on something little won't help because she still won't come clean, so they are trying to get ALL of the evidence needed for 'THE' conviction.

Desiree did say that Kaine said he would not allow it. However, she did not proceed to take it to the courts to fight for it. As controlling as you think Kaine is, he doesn't control the court. I am still not sure how saying "no way" to giving up primary physical custody of your own child makes you look like you've got a hand in the child's disappearance.

Having worked extensively with LE, I believe the evidence that Desiree talks about exists. I believe that LE's suspicions and evidence have led her to think more about TH's actions and what stood out as different. And people do actually have certain electronic correspondence styles, so changes in that style would stand out and raise questions.

As for not taking her in for questioning. I cannot tell you how many cases I have helped gather information on the POI for where they not only weren't interviewed, but had no idea that LE was looking at them for something. You do not have to give a Heads Up to a suspect.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 pm

And if she hasn't tried to get custody of QM? Does this have an effect on what happened to Kyron?

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm

linden wrote:The charge might not be abduction if she was the one that organised it and not the one who carried it out.

This isn't a straight forward case. Just because you don't know the exact crime, doesn't mean that a crime has not occurred. I am sure they have enough evidence for some sort of arrest, but you want the case to be solid for prosecution.

Perhaps the evidence leads to lesser charges and they know that getting her on something little won't help because she still won't come clean, so they are trying to get ALL of the evidence needed for 'THE' conviction.

Desiree did say that Kaine said he would not allow it. However, she did not proceed to take it to the courts to fight for it. As controlling as you think Kaine is, he doesn't control the court. I am still not sure how saying "no way" to giving up primary physical custody of your own child makes you look like you've got a hand in the child's disappearance.

Having worked extensively with LE, I believe the evidence that Desiree talks about exists. I believe that LE's suspicions and evidence have led her to think more about TH's actions and what stood out as different. And people do actually have certain electronic correspondence styles, so changes in that style would stand out and raise questions.

As for not taking her in for questioning. I cannot tell you how many cases I have helped gather information on the POI for where they not only weren't interviewed, but had no idea that LE was looking at them for something. You do not have to give a Heads Up to a suspect.

I think there isn't a question in anyone's mind that LE is looking at Terri even though they haven't named her a person of interest or a suspect.

To quote from the Oregonian (December 04, 2010):

" They point to one undeniable fact: They lack any physical evidence of Kyron, or physical evidence that links anyone to his disappearance."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

It's not that the LE is just abiding their time, dotting their i's and crossing their t's, they need hard evidences ... and they don't have it.

Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

linden wrote:And if she hasn't tried to get custody of QM? Does this have an effect on what happened to Kyron?

Never said it did.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Here is what bothers me: that Terri is being accused in the court of public opinion by those who hold to the fantasy that LE has some information on her that they are holding close to the vest until they can "get" her with more evidence that will stick. A fantasy is their premise!

And it isn't just this case I have seen it done in.

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out on Stepmother
Desiree Young Urges Terri Horman's New Neighbors to Keep Asking: Where Is Kyron?

BY KEVIN DOLAK
Feb. 20, 2011

Kyron Horman's mother said today she has begun to put new pressure on the missing Oregon boy's stepmother with a clear message: She will not stop until Terri Horman is "brought to justice."

Desiree Young spoke with "Good Morning America" today from Roseburg, Ore., the town 200 miles from where Kyron was last seen and the new home of Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman.

Kyron Horman disappeared the morning of June 4, after participating in an early morning science fair at his suburban Portland elementary school. Police said he was last seen walking down a hall at the school with his stepmother.

"Kyron's story is not one of a child that wandered away from his school or was abducted by a stranger," Young said Saturday at a news conference in Roseburg. "It was somebody who was brought into our family. ... There is one person that knows where he is: Terri Horman, where is Kyron?"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kyron-hormans-mother-speaks-stepmother/story?id=12959936
pi-girl
pi-girl

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks for posting that, pi-girl~

Desiree has no way of knowing for sure that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. She says she was shown emails/clues by LE that say that Terri hated Kyron. I highly doubt that happened if Terri did write these things since it would be part of the investigation. And, didn't LE warn her and Kaine about divulging things to the public attributing them to LE? What Desiree is doing is harassment and I hope that Terri's lawyer puts a stop to it.

Another thing, the media keeps saying that Kyron was last seen with Terri walking down the hallway as per LE reports. Not true. The last time Kyron was seen was by a classmate who said he was going to go check out another science project. I suspect that many students saw him after Terri left.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Sheriff to give update on the Kyron Horman case

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton will brief commissioners on the search for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman and the state of the investigation next week.

The 7-year-old Skyline Elementary student disappeared from the school on Friday, June 4, 2010.

Staton and Lieutenant Ned Walls will brief officials next Thursday and will not ask for any increase in funding for the investigation.

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Sherry wrote:Sheriff to give update on the Kyron Horman case

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton will brief commissioners on the search for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman and the state of the investigation next week.

The 7-year-old Skyline Elementary student disappeared from the school on Friday, June 4, 2010.

Staton and Lieutenant Ned Walls will brief officials next Thursday and will not ask for any increase in funding for the investigation.

It would be very doubtful he would get any more funding anyway. I live in Multnomah county and we are seriously broke.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next