Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car

+3
Sherry
Tujack
Piper
7 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 am

State rummages through garbage from Casey Anthony's car

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Casey-anthony-4pics-1-06073

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Casey-anthony-trash-1-0607

A photo entered into evidence is seen on a courtroom monitor during the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Tuesday, June 7, 2011. The photo shows the contents of a bag of trash that was found in the trunk of Anthony's car

Last Updated: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:52 AM

ORLANDO --
More forensic evidence is expected to be heard as the murder trial of a Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter enters its 12th day of testimony

Read more:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/258201/State-rummages-through-garbage-from-Casey-Anthonys-car

Last edited by Piper on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 am

Jurors Hear More Forensics On Day 23 Of Casey Trial

Updated: 10:15 am EDT June 7, 2011

Casey Anthony entered the courtroom just after 8:50am, wearing a blue and white striped button-down shirt and black pants. She had her hair pulled back in a bun.

Court was called to session at 9:00am and the judge and attorneys had a brief sidebar. The state's first witness was then called to the stand. Prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick began questioning Gerardo Bloise, who is a crime scene investigator for the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Bloise has testified previously about the trash bags found in Casey's car. A picture of a Fusion Nightclub receipt was admitted into evidence, along with a box full of trash. Bloise confirmed he secured the contents of the box.

The bag is important since defense attorneys say a foul odor in the car came from the garbage, while prosecutors contend the smell was of decomposition.

Dr. Arpad Vass, an expert on human decomposition, was called again as the second witness on Tuesday. Casey's lead attorney Jose Baez questioned Vass for a brief minute and he was excused. The judge then called a 20 minute recess.

Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, was in the courtroom on Tuesday, but her husband George was not with her.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28153797/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car

Post by Tujack Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:01 pm

I wonder where George was today? Seems kind of strange that he wouldn't be in the court room. Anyone have any ideas why that might be?
Tujack
Tujack

Mood : Praying

http://www.fuel2drive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Welcome to RC, Tujack!

Wow, I didn't know he wasn't there. Maybe he's so sick of Baez he couldn't come in.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Welcome to RC, Tujack.

I don't know where George was. I saw Cindy and heard that Lee was in the hallway, but no George.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Tujack Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Remember when Jose questioned Lee on the stand that he never asked Lee if he had tried to molest Casey? Well, somewhere I read someone say that when it's the defense's turn to take over, they will bring Lee and Cindy back again and that both of them will throw George under the bus then to save Casey. Maybe George is preparing himself to be sacrificed????

Last edited by Tujack on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tujack
Tujack

Back to top Go down

Post by Tujack Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Excuse the mistake with my garbled sentence. I should have previewed before sending. Cool
Tujack
Tujack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Tujack wrote:Excuse the mistake with my garbled sentence. I should have previewed before sending. Cool

Not a prob~
But, if you want to make changes you have an edit at the top right corner of your post box.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tujack Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks for pointing out the edit place, I should have noticed that. Went back and corrected and now i feel better.. bounce
Tujack
Tujack

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Tujack! Welcome!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Deputy: Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car

Updated: 6:15 pm EDT June 7, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County deputy, who trains cadaver dogs, was called to testify on day 23 of Casey Anthony's murder trial Tuesday. Casey, 25, is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, in 2008.

Casey entered the courtroom just after 8:50am, wearing a blue and white striped button-down shirt and black pants. She had her hair pulled back into a bun. Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, was in the courtroom on Tuesday, but Casey's father, George, was not.

DAY 23: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 23
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Raw Video
KEY PLAYERS: Casey, Attorneys, Witnesses, Judge
VIDEO REPORT: Cadaver Dog Handler Testimony

Deputy Jason Forgey was asked to explain how his dog, Gerus, was trained and what the dog detected in the case.

Caylee was last seen alive on June 16, 2008. Prosecutors believe Casey drove around with her dead daughter's body in the trunk for days. Casey's next-door neighbor said she borrowed his shovel for about one hour on June 18.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office cadaver dog had alerted on two different locations in Casey's backyard. The location that was given the most attention was close to Caylee's playhouse. The playhouse was a second-birthday present for Caylee that Lee and Cindy bought and George put it together. Caylee even had her own mailbox.

Prosecutors believe Casey might have tried to bury Caylee's body in that area where the Anthonys had so many memories with Caylee. George had directed deputies to one area where he noticed fresh dirt.

"He gave a final trained alert in the southeast corner of the yard. There was a playhouse in the area," said Forgey.

The sheriff's cadaver dog also alerted on Casey's car, which bolsters both new scientific evidence and other eyewitness testimony that the jury heard, indicating Caylee's body was in her mother's trunk.

"The trunk was open, Gerus jumped up into the trunk," said Forgey. "Of course, I was overwhelmed at that point because I'm hitting it same time as he is."

"They're going to be so impressed with the training and expertise of the dog that there's going to be little doubt Caylee's body was in the trunk and in the backyard of the Anthony home at some time in at least two locations," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28153797/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Gerus-cadaver-dog-2-0607

Photo of Gerus, an Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dog, undergoing training, submitted as evidence in the Casey Anthony trial on Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Gerus-cadaver-dog-5-0607

Photo of Gerus, an Orange County Sheriff's cadaver dog, undergoing training, submitted as evidence in the Casey Anthony trial on Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Jason-forgey-key-players

JASON FORGEY -- Orange County deputy who handled a cadaver dog that 'alerted' to signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car and the Anthonys' backyard.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Casey-anthony-4-0607

Casey Anthony smiles at one of her attorneys before the start of court in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Casey-anthony-trash-6-0607

Photo of some contents of a bag of trash that was found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The circled area shows paper towels found in the bag.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Casey-anthony-trash-fusion-receipt-0607

A receipt from Fusion Ultra Lounge from a bag of trash found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Tujack wrote:Remember when Jose questioned Lee on the stand that he never asked Lee if he had tried to molest Casey? Well, somewhere I read someone say that when it's the defense's turn to take over, they will bring Lee and Cindy back again and that both of them will throw George under the bus then to save Casey. Maybe George is preparing himself to be sacrificed????

I hope that doesn't happen~

is that your dog as your avatar? Adorable! Razz
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 pm

I watch Vinnie Politan all the time. He's one of my favorites on HLN....Nice guy, father, etc. Anyway, today, he asked Mrs Baden why would George lie about finding Caylee drowned in the pool? I hope the defense doesn't read this, but you know...it got me thinking. He WOULD and HAS lied to Cindy...about a lot of things. Remember him going into the LE office to tell them about the smell in the car? He was alone & didn't want anyone to know he was there telling them. Also, that's when it came out as well, that he lost $35,000.00 in what was supposed to be "online gambling" but then it turned out to be the "Nigeria Scheme". It just seems to me that George lied to Cindy A LOT.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tujack Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 pm

I hope that doesn't happen too but anything is possible. The whole family is so dysfunctional but still I don't think George had anything to do with Caylee's death or disappearance and I absolutely do not believe that Casey was molested by her father although it makes me sick when he's called her "beautiful, sweetheart, etc." She's anything but...
Yes my avatar is a photo of my dog Maggie. She is spoiled, destructive, stubborn and in many ways a holy terror but has her loveable moments too. Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car 2108
Tujack
Tujack

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Day 12 Testimony

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Casey-anthony-4-0607

Casey Anthony Trial Day 12:Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car Howdy
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Highlight of today in court was when Baez made that chart for the FBI guy and it was eerily as stupid as on Southpark when they mocked Johnny Cochran and his charts. And the Southpark show jury entered a verdict of not guilty because they just wanted to get out of there because they couldn't stand any more Johnny! Very Happy
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 am

LOL! Good one, Lottie M.! Its Howdy Doody time... roflao
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tujack Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 am

Dr. Drew or someone made the statement tonight that Casey is enjoying all the attention she's getting during the trial. It's all about her and that's why she shows no emotion when people are on the stand talking about the smell of decomposition. Wouldn't most people be torn beyond belief to hear someone describe their child's decomposing body? Not Casey...
Tujack
Tujack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down