Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinky Meter "Refugees"

+132
Ann - Tx
Dupin
hinky_shadow
Six of One
Willow123
NanaStacy
glazier
chewet
Valhall
hello clarice
Joni 10
Snaz
LucyJane
Mirantha
alabama52
khintx
jaquey
ThirdEye
stark3923
CrimeGirl
HinkySD
lily2
logbump
Fingerlakes
Rocking
Cleopatra
CasaSupporter
playmuni
debloree
CuriousPortlander
Cubs Fan
summerthyme
carlakay
KimmyK
Lash
Orgona
ClaireUncensored
Piper
LuLu-Tx
ellejay
steff13
tnvol
GoodWitch
smitty1965
Twinkle
JayBos
lotusflame
old chemistry major
inthedark
ustwin
robbyred
BrowncoatWhit
Estee
snowbird
Bmore
Glamourcat
Hobnob
Tob in Ohio
jerseyjul1
Marica
Ellie Tza
KZ
Justice4all
wonderingwhy
emberl
CA Lady
NoZone9
Chester_from_THM
auburn99girl
Hinky's Mimi
JustWinnie
Tinyworm
Gizmo711
Soprano1
DebFrmHell
lostyou
Kwest
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Carolina Grandma
agatha_in_SD
junie4justice
KellyJK
Lilith
Scarsmom
justanopinion
FystyAngel
Gracie
DanStar
*GEL*
JMG610
peony459
eva
CherokeeNative
Ms Esq
kimi_SFC
tesstruhart
color77
Com-Sen
Weeziethm
suz1729
ecossie possie
Gia
Mercysake
stina
ishi
KathyNY
ohwow1
Eileen_Dover
ExerSarah
Puzzler
Stolat
Igirl
nanshin
Darkman
djmed99
ruckrider bball
jeflinkin
HawaiianEye
angela_nw
Fishknees
Honeysage
SweetT
KeepingMyWitts
One Wonders
Tamta
sitemama
nanaof4
Nene_Please
Hunters G-ma
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
136 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Post by Julie Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 am

Ann - Tx wrote:The Eric Preimesberger case was moved to Closed Cases in the Forum after Timothy Morgan's trial.

Here is the direct Link to his thread:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2594-eric-preimesberger-found-deceased-8-19-10
Reality Chatter - Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10
_____

So you don't have to Save the Link, in the future, you can:

Click on Forum (at the top of page in the Header)

Scroll down and click on Closed Cases

Scroll down and click on Eric's thread

OR

The quick way is to click on Search (in the Header)

Type: Eric Preimesberger in the drop down box; click search

The thread title will appear. Click on it and it will take you to Eric's thread.

You can use the Search method for finding a case you might be interested in. If you can not find a case, please ask on this comment board or PM me, Julie or sitemama. We will gladly help you.

Just a quicker way, click Search, type Eric, hit enter.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 12:42 am

@ Darkman Today at 11:35 pm
~~~~~

Darkman, no. No association at all.

I will say that Reality Chatter has been in existence a lot longer than the site you posted the Link to.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Empty Mandibles & Pixie Dust

Post by Kwest Sun May 13, 2012 12:43 am

I just wanted to go around to some of the different places where THM is being discussed. I just wanted to say that as a long term member (who survived the Great Hinky purge) and moderator, it was such a joy and privilege to get to know so many of you. I learned so much from Val and other members, I enjoyed our discussions, debates, getting to know many of you personally and sharing countless hours of laughter. I'm glad that so many former Hinkies have found one another on various websites. I hope the friendships that have been forged can continue, even if we no longer have THM as our forum. Mostly I just want to say thank you to everyone who positively contributed to the board since its incepttion. My life was enriched because of it. I feel blessed and lucky to have been part of THM for so many years. Thanks to everyone who made it such a special, special place.

*Bedazzled Mandible Waves Forever*
Kwest
Kwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 am

Ann - Tx wrote:@ Darkman Today at 11:35 pm
~~~~~

Darkman, no. No association at all.

I will say that Reality Chatter has been in existence a lot longer than the site you posted the Link to.
The person that is posting in Bashara thread there is Founder i think .. and it says Joined 2009 (that's probably when the site was created)

But if go to Main Forum's Page.. the layout looks a lot like here:

"Special secret hidden "Members Only" rooms. If you believe as we do, that abused-neglected-missing and murdered children need a strong voice for... " etc
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 13, 2012 12:49 am

Kwest - TY

Glad to see your post.

Jigsaw Puzzle
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by kimi_SFC Sun May 13, 2012 12:53 am

Kwest wrote:I just wanted to go around to some of the different places where THM is being discussed. I just wanted to say that as a long term member (who survived the Great Hinky purge) and moderator, it was such a joy and privilege to get to know so many of you. I learned so much from Val and other members, I enjoyed our discussions, debates, getting to know many of you personally and sharing countless hours of laughter. I'm glad that so many former Hinkies have found one another on various websites. I hope the friendships that have been forged can continue, even if we no longer have THM as our forum. Mostly I just want to say thank you to everyone who positively contributed to the board since its incepttion. My life was enriched because of it. I feel blessed and lucky to have been part of THM for so many years. Thanks to everyone who made it such a special, special place.

*Bedazzled Mandible Waves Forever*

Right back atcha @Kwest! I hope to see all of the moderators here soon. Thank YOU for all of your hard work, as well. I can not imagine going forward without continuing on with these incredible relationships that began at THM. It's interwoven into the fabric of my life and I hope I won't have to go on without it!
*Waves Bedazzled Mandible Forever* in return!
kimi_SFC
kimi_SFC

Mood : Praying

http://twitter.com/latinasiangyrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 am

Hi Kwest, good to see you. I didn't post a whole lot at HM, but I think you and the other mods did a remarkable job!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Sun May 13, 2012 1:16 am

art tart wrote:Old_Hippie wrote:

Hi,I just joined here today. I've been on HM several months. I believe Val shut it down because things got very ugly on the Trayvon Martin thread over the last several days; last night she posted a couple of really melt-down type posts on that thread. She was being criticized by some posters because of all the people who have been posting very ugly things about the victim and his family, over the last few days. It was a real mess. So, there were two very frustrated posts by Val, with threats to shut the thread down, which did happen, shortly followed by the whole site going off line.

Just thought you might like to know, I think the TM thread finished her off. That's my best guess.

There NEVER was anything ugly said about Trayvon or his family! NOTHING! "bettyellen" contacted/emailed Valhall claiming "Trayvon's family was being bashed!" Valhall made a total of 3 comments, 2 were to "bettyellen." She clearly was not happy!

Valhall said: "NO ONE was bashing the family, that because other's have a different viewpoint than bettyellen's, THEY were not bashing the family." She too stated that a "select few were being picked on because they didn't agree with bettyellen & some other's. !" She challenged "bettyellen to prove it" & continued to state, "she didn't think she could!" As always, Val was exactly correct. I could tell by Val's comment she was unhappy, but it was addressed to "bettyellen."

Valhall continued addressing bettyellen in a second comment & issued a 2nd challenge to her "to prove it," stating again, "she didn't think she could." In Val's 2nd comment she explained "that the Anthony's were INDEED Victim's, they loved Caylee, they too were victim's. For those that thought the family obstructed Justice, they did it to try to save their daughter, that they were sick & twisted facing losing KC in addition to Caylee, but they had NOTHING to do w/Caylee's murder & were indeed victim's."

Valhall stated she had "seen some of the same people claiming other's were bashing Trayvon CLAIM George & Cindy didn't love Caylee." Outrageous, Valhall was correct in everything she said! She was clearly unhappy & i have never seen Valhall CALL OUT a blogger for their behavior as she did in the response to the complaint she received.

A new blogger from Canada wrote a long comment critizing Val, a nutjob imo, ranting about blah, blah, blah, accusing Val of this or that. In true form, Val basically told her to F Off & defended herself. imo, no one can ever claim that Valhall was unfair, she even wrote a series of articles about looking at a situation from all sides, considering all the angles.

OldHippie, that is the reason Val wrote 3 comments, they weren't meltdowns but aggravation at the absurdity of the accusations imo.
Still catching up so forgive me again. Art Tart I saw what you saw and stand behind you. Thank you.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Sun May 13, 2012 1:39 am

What a wild ride it has been. I'm so relieved to see so many Hinkster's here.
I want nothing but the best for Val. As Mothers day is tomorrow I'm so sad that Val isn't able to celebrate her Mother as we will. I know that Val will be celebrated for the Mother that she is though and that gives me some comfort.
Val if you happen to read here I shall celebrate you tomorrow, you are increadible and we all love you so much. Your well being is first and foremost in my mind. Happy Mother's Day to YOU. I love you.

Happy Mother's day to old friends and the new friends we are making here.

Thank you Reality Chatters for making us feel welcome in your home. It has truely warmed my heart.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 am

One Wonders wrote:
art tart wrote:Old_Hippie wrote:

Hi,I just joined here today. I've been on HM several months. I believe Val shut it down because things got very ugly on the Trayvon Martin thread over the last several days; last night she posted a couple of really melt-down type posts on that thread. She was being criticized by some posters because of all the people who have been posting very ugly things about the victim and his family, over the last few days. It was a real mess. So, there were two very frustrated posts by Val, with threats to shut the thread down, which did happen, shortly followed by the whole site going off line.

Just thought you might like to know, I think the TM thread finished her off. That's my best guess.

There NEVER was anything ugly said about Trayvon or his family! NOTHING! "bettyellen" contacted/emailed Valhall claiming "Trayvon's family was being bashed!" Valhall made a total of 3 comments, 2 were to "bettyellen." She clearly was not happy!

Valhall said: "NO ONE was bashing the family, that because other's have a different viewpoint than bettyellen's, THEY were not bashing the family." She too stated that a "select few were being picked on because they didn't agree with bettyellen & some other's. !" She challenged "bettyellen to prove it" & continued to state, "she didn't think she could!" As always, Val was exactly correct. I could tell by Val's comment she was unhappy, but it was addressed to "bettyellen."

Valhall continued addressing bettyellen in a second comment & issued a 2nd challenge to her "to prove it," stating again, "she didn't think she could." In Val's 2nd comment she explained "that the Anthony's were INDEED Victim's, they loved Caylee, they too were victim's. For those that thought the family obstructed Justice, they did it to try to save their daughter, that they were sick & twisted facing losing KC in addition to Caylee, but they had NOTHING to do w/Caylee's murder & were indeed victim's."

Valhall stated she had "seen some of the same people claiming other's were bashing Trayvon CLAIM George & Cindy didn't love Caylee." Outrageous, Valhall was correct in everything she said! She was clearly unhappy & i have never seen Valhall CALL OUT a blogger for their behavior as she did in the response to the complaint she received.

A new blogger from Canada wrote a long comment critizing Val, a nutjob imo, ranting about blah, blah, blah, accusing Val of this or that. In true form, Val basically told her to F Off & defended herself. imo, no one can ever claim that Valhall was unfair, she even wrote a series of articles about looking at a situation from all sides, considering all the angles.

OldHippie, that is the reason Val wrote 3 comments, they weren't meltdowns but aggravation at the absurdity of the accusations imo.
Still catching up so forgive me again. Art Tart I saw what you saw and stand behind you. Thank you.

Me too.
I saw almost all of it- except Val's last post.
Thanks for keeping the record straight.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 2:35 am

I'm trying to catch up on all of the comments. Slowly moving along. Wow! This is like a Hinky Meter reunion. Already 11 pages! It will take me forever to catch up.

Some one mentioned EDRN's 3-2-1 Cake. Well I posted a thread for it here in the Recipe Seciton of the Forum in January, 2012.

Here is the Direct Link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3726-3-2-1-cake
Reality Chatter 3, 2, 1 Cake

by Ann - Tx on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 am

Snipped:

A Hinky Meter member shared a recipe for 3-2-1 Cake last week on Just for Chat at The Hinky Meter. Some of the members have tried it and gave it rave reviews.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 2:50 am

For those who like to cook, there is a Recipe thread here.

Some of the great cooks on Reality Chatter shared some of their recipes. You might want to check it out. There are 3 pages of Recipes.

If you have a recipe you would like to share, this is the Direct Link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/f10-recipes
Reality Chatter - Recipes
~~~

To share your Recipe, please click on New Topic under the word Recipes in the upper left corner.

A page will open. You can enter the name of the Recipe in the box: Title of the topic

Type your recipe in the Comment Box.

Click: Submit

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 2:59 am

For some Fun and Games :

http://www.realitychatter.com/f9-game-room
Reality Chatter - Game Room
~~~~~

http://www.realitychatter.com/f28-arcade
Reality Chatter - Arcade
~~~~~

http://www.realitychatter.com/f47-jigsaw-puzzles
Reality Chatter - Jigsaw Puzzles
_________

All games are free! No charge to the members!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 3:06 am

For all of the mothers . . . today is your special day!

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Mothersday1
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Mothers-Day

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Happy-mother's-day-card
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 13, 2012 3:18 am

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all mothers and grandmothers!!!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 am

To: "Our" Valhall (Val)

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHc7gWCjpkVB6UlRT0EQxQYlkVRbil_VUcYo-dEsFPc4wb28Sa Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 108524

Val, we all know you are a wonderful mother and an awesome grandmother
to sweet LeeLu.

We wish you a beautiful "Mother's Day" and we hope your day is as special
as you have been to all of us.

Please know that we all care about you and you hold a special place in our hearts.

Val, may God bless you and keep you in His loving care!

We love you!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Sun May 13, 2012 5:13 am

Hello Everyone. formerly youlost @ thm, starting anew with lostyou. Nice to see so many people from thm, and people at RC who care about the missing. I really like the layout here. Thank God I asked Julie one night what RC was or I would still be wondering around the ethernet like a zombie right now!
I never followed a blog untill thm, I loved vals accuracy and wit and straight forward words. I loved her perscective. I'm really going to miss her. I wish her well and hope she knows how much her blog taught me. I miss all the hinkies and am so happy to see so many here.
Thanks for taking in this refugee.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 am

Helpful info for our new members!

Many of us Hinksters posted pictures from mainstream media articles in our comments on the various THM threads.

Posting pics at Reality Chatter is really easy! Also, we can embed videos from mainstream media (if the media site allows) in our comments when we include the Link to the source.

We can embed YouTube videos in our comments provided the source is linked. For example, if a TV station uploads a newscast to YouTube about a case we are following, we can embed the video but we need to provide the Link above or below the video.

Justice4All made video Tutorials which demonstrate how to post pictures, embed videos, etc.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t128-video-tutorials-posting-pictures-video-s-navigating-the-site
Reality Chatter Video Tutorials (Posting Pictures, Video's, Navigating the Site)
_______

FystyAngel has a thread where she shows what you need to do, step-by-step, to post pics, etc. at Reality Chatter (with screenshots). Excellent!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1439-post-an-image-step-by-step
Reality Chatter Post an Image... Step By Step
_______

The Link below is to: Site Help and Suggestions.
It has Announcements & Sticky and Topics. I think you will find info at this Link very, very helpful and informative. Just click on the topic you want to read.

http://www.realitychatter.com/f5-site-help-suggestions
Reality Chatter Site Help & Suggestions
_______

Remember: All of the "bells & whistles" are available above the Comment Box if you click on Preview before or while you are typing your comment.

I usually click on Preview before I start typing my comment which takes me to the large comment box with all of the features (located above the Comment box).

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by DebFrmHell Sun May 13, 2012 5:35 am

Ann, I lost that wonderful card you made me from Cricket. Happy Mother's Day to you. ((cyber hugs))

MrsGott, I hope you show up soon! Need Maggie news.
DebFrmHell
DebFrmHell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 am

lostyou wrote:Hello Everyone. formerly youlost @ thm, starting anew with lostyou. Nice to see so many people from thm, and people at RC who care about the missing. I really like the layout here. Thank God I asked Julie one night what RC was or I would still be wondering around the ethernet like a zombie right now!
I never followed a blog untill thm, I loved vals accuracy and wit and straight forward words. I loved her perscective. I'm really going to miss her. I wish her well and hope she knows how much her blog taught me. I miss all the hinkies and am so happy to see so many here.
Thanks for taking in this refugee.

Hi, youlost! So glad you found us here! Welcome to Reality Chatter. I felt like a lost soul all day Friday without my fellow Hinksters and Val.

It was a very sad day for me and when I learned late Friday that The Hinky Meter was not down for maintenance but was shut down by Val and the domain was for sale I felt a tremendous loss. However, based on what transpired on a few threads, I can clearly understand her shutting it down. I am surprised that she put up with the crap as long as she did. She viewed her site as her "home" and when someone posted on her site, it was like coming into her living room and being a guest in her home. I think she mentioned that in the Rules Section on her site. All Val asked for was respect on her site and to other members.

Val and her awesome site, The Hinky Meter, were a part of my life and my dedication to advocacy for children.

Val's site was like no other. Her articles and search for the facts and truth put Val a cut above so many other sites. Val's accuracy, intelligence, fairness and her wit are among her greatest attributes.

Val was not a fan of rumors or wild speculation. She took control of those real quick before a thread (comments) could develop into nothing more than a rumor mill. Her articles on "Critical Thinking" were excellent.

Also, what contributed to the greatness of The Hinky Meter were the people (excluding those who did not respect Val's warnings and follow the rules) that shared their opinions, did research and contributed so very much to the threads. As a team at The Hinky Meter, we accomplished so much together. Within minutes, we could have factual info posted.

The MOD's at The Hinky Meter, like Val, worked so very hard to keep the threads on topic and the discussion respectful. They were the best! KZ, Kwest, Kerflunkel (I always spell it wrong, sorry Kerf) and mamabear, you did an outstanding job of being MODs. Thank you for all of your hard work! I know you all work full time and have families. The sacrifices you made, to MOD, are greatly appreciated.

I will miss Val and The Hinky Meter immensely. I consider her my cyber friend and respect her. I wish Val the very best and I pray that she will be okay. She's a critical thinker and I know things will eventually work out for Val. God bless you, Val.

I am still sad about the demise of THM but excited that so many Hinksters have joined Reality Chatter. I've been an active member here since August, 2010 and I love this site.

I know this is not The Hinky Meter but we can be a team here. There are many nice people on Reality Chatter and I feel that we will be one big, happy combined "family."

Being that I've posted here since 2010, if I can be of help to any one trying to figure this site out, please PM me or ask me for help on this thread. Also, Julie was a Hinky member and she's been a member here for a very long time. Besides us, there are others that will help you if you leave a question on this thread. sitemama (many call her mama) is on here a lot and will be more than happy to help.

I hope every one feels welcomed here!

For all of our new members: Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 803492

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 am

Whoa! I spend one night in the woods, come back, and my numero uno source of information for all these cases that I follow like a mad woman is...GONE! I am officially traumatized!

Thank you, RC, for such a warm welcome to THM refugees. I'm looking forward to the discussion here, and am happy to see many from THM have found their way to a common forum.
Soprano1
Soprano1

Mood : Praying

http://msglenn-welcometomysoapbox.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 7:11 am

Oh, my gosh! My Texas buddy, DebFrmHell, found us! Welcome to Reality Chatter!

That's right, Deb! The card is gone but I found it (minus the sweet note Cricket wrote you)! Cool.

Cricket and her family

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD7VPTJgony7DbNaY6EEaDGenb7MZHMjTcjsIx2HSM_ti_uouUt40mwJ4Y_g

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Cute-puppy-pictures-happy-mothers-day-mom-i-love-you

"Happy Mother's Day" to a very special Mom!
Mom Deb, thank you for all of your tender loving care!

You are the best Mom! I'm a lucky girl to have you!

With all of my love,

Cricket
For you, Mom: Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 803492

Hey, Deb, some time ago I set up a thread here titled, Just for Dogs! You can post pictures of Cricket and her family there! Only dog related things allowed. Please check out Page 10!

Deb, you can post all of your updates about Cricket on Just for Dogs!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3640-just-for-dogs
Reality Chatter - Just for Dogs! Page 1 of 10

There are a lot of Hinkster cat lovers. I will set up a thread for the cat lovers.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 7:19 am

Many of you may be familiar with Justice4All, one of our Site Administrators & Site Owner(s).

He was a member of The Hinky Meter. Although he did not post there often, he read at The Hinky ever so often.

Perhaps some of your names will be familiar to him. We often refer to him as J4A.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 13, 2012 7:40 am

I didn't know what happened, at first I kept rebooting my computer thinking it was acting up. My heart goes out to Val, I can honestly say I lived what she is going thru. I do hope that once she gets thru the really hard times she may reconsider and come back.

I enjoyed everyones posts whether they were negative or positive. If we all thought alike there would be no reason to communicate with each other....ever....

I'm glad I was able to search enough to find some og you guys that I have been posting with for some time now. I thought I was lost forever Sad

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 13, 2012 7:41 am

Happy mothers day to all you.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 am

For the Hinkster cat lovers: a thread set up just for you!

Check it out. There are some lost Hinkster cats looking for their owner! They are very lonely and miss you.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3806-just-for-cats#136045
Reality Chatter - Just for Cats!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 8:06 am

Some of The Hinky pics I found:

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJZ7g4dwzbi0rQL2glr6wyM0h5WyN6BsS5wwI3bB0I9P2BgZWG

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqi7u2seheMwS4BeEfjxsjb5GwK8IsQ7cKOXYhHoK_FKhEHFjPKg

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx9i6UrXMoR1Wokov040i25vGeoNwxF1FzaTMK6DmYwRCGgQEfLg

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-1AzCQ8yEkyzWne8siM73-uXwp3F3hdN_HIT73Bs-AnauYKjmg8CwyA
My Hinky avatar! I will have to switch Avatars.

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB0qSoWM75NHckwk_hQrLHvVpV0p2WE8gswdVlWkzyKuvgMjQIkg
Wish our Hinkster, Blue, was here. She'd make us a Welcome to RC mat!

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDIRB8ZNuUEdkJ1lMWwGPyxAgY2lb1zxQJrOsRfCleeq_9KuHl-Q
I will have to post this on Kyron's thead here at RC.

I am looking for the "Mandible". I need to get dressed for church. Maybe one of the Hinkster's will find the famous Mandible!

Once again, a warm welcome to all of the Hinksters who have joined RC!

Ann-Tx has left the building!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 am

I think we might be able to find quite a few of the pictures we posted at The Hinky. I found the above pics when I searched for Cricket.

Lots of pics that we posted on The Hinky!

Google: Cricket - The Hinky Meter - Images

If you find some pics that you posted on Hinky threads and we are covering the case here, please feel free to post the pics on the thread.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 8:14 am

One of the mandibles:

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6IdORnUqe4JZmO9JohxrQyOUNbjZQiRi0h-TFkjsgOLt1p3I1
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 am

For those who would like to recover the many pictures posted on the Rebecca Zahu threads at The Hinky and post them on her thread at RC,

google - Images:

Rebecca Zahau - The Hinky Meter

Rebecca's thread is here at RC:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3558-rebecca-zahau-found-deceased-7-13-11?highlight=Rebecca+Zahau
Reality Chatter - Rebecca Zahau -- Found Deceased 7/13/11

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 9:25 am

Tamta wrote:
kimi_SFC wrote:
Tamta wrote:
kimi_SFC wrote:@art tart,
I was on Sierra's thread & had no idea what prefaced where we are now (I don't even know what to call it).
I appreciate the clarification.
(Back to lurking....) geek

Hi!!!

Glad to see you guys !!

Hi @Tamta! It's great to see you too! Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 839314
I'm still trying to figure things out around here. In all honestly, I feel like I'm in mourning (still processing). It gets better every time I see a familiar screen name, and I know it will get better, right?

It will.
BUt still blown away.

I thought I had gotten banned!!

Hey friends, I felt it was important to set the record straight. There is no reason for there to be any rumors, Val didn't have a "meltdown," that was never her style, she addressed every situation with blatant honesty & fairly, I clearly see where she had had enough after the absurdity/behavior of some especially with so much on her plate. I clearly understand that was never Val's intention with her blog to have to step in & address intolerance within her blog for some that didn't have the "tolerance" for the opinions of other's differing from their's.

Valhall, a real class act, her plate has been full a long time. imo, from my experience, I experienced 5 death's in 7 years, it takes a very long time to find your JOY again, so many things trigger memories, good & bad, healing takes a long time & as Val shared in her last posts, she is still in a situation that causes pain. Prayers/love go out to Val, she deserves all the happiness in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 9:34 am

Ann - Tx, could you please share the link you are recovering pictures? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
For those who would like to recover the many pictures posted on the Rebecca Zahu threads at The Hinky and post them on her thread at RC,

google - Images:

Rebecca Zahau - The Hinky Meter

Rebecca's thread is here at RC:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3558-rebecca-zahau-found-deceased-7-13-11?highlight=Rebecca+Zahau
Reality Chatter - Rebecca Zahau -- Found Deceased 7/13/11

Thank you.

I've posted some basic links on RZ's thread to get us started.

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 am

Good Morning all,
I was just checking in, this will be the new normal. I laughed when I saw the mandible. That is something that doesn't mean much to other people when you try to explain why it is so funny. Good to see so many familiar "faces". Val will now have the time to devote to her and her family. Enjoy your day Val. Hugs from us all. Happy Mother's day to all our Mom's and Grandmoms. Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 803492
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 am

art tart wrote:Ann - Tx, could you please share the link you are recovering pictures? thanks

Hi, art tart!

I am so happy you found us! Welcome to Reality Chatter!

art, being that you are my "state neighbor", I thought about you Friday wondering how I would ever connect with you again. I thought I would have to come to LA to look for you!

We followed many of the same cases even the ones Val did not cover. Plus we like Dateline and 48 Hours.

I will provide a Link and it is long. There are all kinds of pictures if one will

Google: the name - The Hinky Meter

Click: Images

Click: Go
~~~~~

I tried using names such as Cricket - The Hinky Meter; Rebecca Zahau - The Hinky Meter, etc.

Some of the same pics will come up but there are different pics in addition to what I typed (name).

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=581&q=Pictures+-+The+Hinky+Meter&gbv=2&oq=Pictures+-+The+Hinky+Meter&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.12...2888.8688.0.10896.26.14.0.12.3.0.311.2141.1j9j2j1.13.0...0.0.RpqHn0zZak4#hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Rebecca+Zahau+-+the+Hinky+meter&oq=Rebecca+Zahau+-+the+Hinky+meter&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.12...194532.206389.0.208774.31.19.0.12.2.0.271.3731.2j5j12.19.0...0.0.8regewvm8vg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=c6ed099ad8ff0010&biw=1280&bih=581
Google Search - Images: - - Rebecca Zahau - The Hinky Meter

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun May 13, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinyworm Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 am

Hey all!
I was more of a lurker at THM and had recently started communicating with people through Ventrillo.

I am glad to have found you all here. I will miss Val's excellent take on everything.

Tinyworm
Tinyworm

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 am

Had some good growth times at Hinky. I really enjoyed Val's Sunday logic lessons. She helped me to grow so much in my thinking.

Sending a big shout out to all the wonderful posters who helped me to think and to grow.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Sun May 13, 2012 10:37 am

Seems Im not welcome at this site no problems your loss all the best to all my hinky mates......
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 am

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here! Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 803492
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 am

Happy Mothers day to all the mom's and to the dad's who are acting as moms! Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 541830
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by DanStar Sun May 13, 2012 10:48 am

Ex-hinkies for Jane Bashara are starting a dedicated chat forum, possibly called "Justice for Jane" --- see temporary Jane Bashara thread on Reality Chatter under "unsolved homicide" section for details. It may take a few days, so check back for the link.

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 147439
DanStar
DanStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 am

ecossie possie wrote:Seems Im not welcome at this site no problems your loss all the best to all my hinky mates......
Why aren't you welcomed?

I didn't see anything that would suggest that, or did i miss anything?
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 am

ecossie possie wrote:Seems Im not welcome at this site no problems your loss all the best to all my hinky mates......
ecossie possie, you most certainly are welcomed here at Reality Chatter!

Who said you were not welcomed here? You are a big part of the Hinksters and so many loved your comments. I know I did. You were a member of The Hinky Meter from the get go if I remember correctly.

Please do not leave. Please let me know what is going on for you to say it seems you are not welcomed here.

And you are right. If you leave, it is our loss. Your comments were valued at THM and I know they will be valued here!

I am going to PM you, ecossie!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by JustWinnie Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 am

So glad I found my Hinky Friends! Hi everyone!!!
JustWinnie
JustWinnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun May 13, 2012 11:05 am

Ecossie - Noooo....why are you saying that. You are a long time favorite from THM - we don't want to lose you. What's wrong? Sad
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 13, 2012 11:07 am

ecossie possie, please check your PM.

In the Header, your Inbox should be blinking yellow! Click on it. It will take you to your personal mail account. I sent you a PM.

Thanks!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 am

TO ALL THE MOMS.........

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 Camothersday11
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun May 13, 2012 11:12 am

To all you Moms out there: Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 5 19983
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am

ecossie-
I so enjoyed your comments at THM and would sorely miss reading them here.

It takes a bit of frustration to figure out how the different sites work. Don't give up but try a bit more.

I am glad you found us.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next