Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinky Meter "Refugees"

+132
Ann - Tx
Dupin
hinky_shadow
Six of One
Willow123
NanaStacy
glazier
chewet
Valhall
hello clarice
Joni 10
Snaz
LucyJane
Mirantha
alabama52
khintx
jaquey
ThirdEye
stark3923
CrimeGirl
HinkySD
lily2
logbump
Fingerlakes
Rocking
Cleopatra
CasaSupporter
playmuni
debloree
CuriousPortlander
Cubs Fan
summerthyme
carlakay
KimmyK
Lash
Orgona
ClaireUncensored
Piper
LuLu-Tx
ellejay
steff13
tnvol
GoodWitch
smitty1965
Twinkle
JayBos
lotusflame
old chemistry major
inthedark
ustwin
robbyred
BrowncoatWhit
Estee
snowbird
Bmore
Glamourcat
Hobnob
Tob in Ohio
jerseyjul1
Marica
Ellie Tza
KZ
Justice4all
wonderingwhy
emberl
CA Lady
NoZone9
Chester_from_THM
auburn99girl
Hinky's Mimi
JustWinnie
Tinyworm
Gizmo711
Soprano1
DebFrmHell
lostyou
Kwest
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Carolina Grandma
agatha_in_SD
junie4justice
KellyJK
Lilith
Scarsmom
justanopinion
FystyAngel
Gracie
DanStar
*GEL*
JMG610
peony459
eva
CherokeeNative
Ms Esq
kimi_SFC
tesstruhart
color77
Com-Sen
Weeziethm
suz1729
ecossie possie
Gia
Mercysake
stina
ishi
KathyNY
ohwow1
Eileen_Dover
ExerSarah
Puzzler
Stolat
Igirl
nanshin
Darkman
djmed99
ruckrider bball
jeflinkin
HawaiianEye
angela_nw
Fishknees
Honeysage
SweetT
KeepingMyWitts
One Wonders
Tamta
sitemama
nanaof4
Nene_Please
Hunters G-ma
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
136 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 Empty Re: Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Post by tesstruhart Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Val, warm fuzzies for me and you. Very good to see you. I hope things are calming down for you and some of the stressors are reduced. We would love to see you on here opining if the mood strikes you.
Waving the besparkled mandible at you. We love you girl.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 am

Hi, Val!

Wow! It is nice to "see" you! Thank you for "dropping by."

I hope you and your family are doing well. I really do miss you and THM.

I feel you owe me nothing. I did not pay one cent (although I would have gladly contributed financially) to have the privilege to be a member of THM, comment and contribute info via Links and research. You bore all of the expenses to keep your site up and running including Ventrilo. I was only a "guest" in your home.

You and THM will be greatly missed by a lot of folks world wide for a very long time.

If you don't ever want to fool with a blog again, maybe one day you will decide to be a guest writer or make guest appearances on radio shows to discuss certain cases. You excel at both. Your commentary on some of the cases was riveting.

If you would like to one day be a guest writer here, please contact Justice4All (J4A). It would be awesome to have you as a guest writer!

I don't see how you did all you did to make THM the great site it was. After all, you worked a full time job and have a family.

I think of you often and wish only the best for you. You are a very special lady and I am glad our lives have "touched in cyber world."

Take care, Val, and may God's blessings be yours. Thanks for the great memories! Special hugs to you and LeeLu!

Your friend,

Ann-Tx

~~~~~ Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 1809861zhqoj8r59m

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture on left of rose no longer a pic but a white space with an x; Removed the img code.)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Val....

There are some FREE forums out there (like the one, for example, where recently "Justice 4 Jane" was opened)

I believe anyone can start his / her own forum there...

What if you create a Free forum there ..and place all Hinky Meter information there .... as "read only", for FREE

Wouldn't work?
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyJane Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm happy to see Val surfacing and hope to have to pleasure of reading her 'take' on the Hinkiness of stuff anywhere, any time, however little or much it is. Like I said before, I would gladly buy the book.
LucyJane
LucyJane

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 pm

What ?? .... The "Hinky Meter and it's Hinkies" book is in the works now?

LOL ... i hope i won't make that book ...

Val, if you ever write one ... please don't put me in it Very Happy
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyJane Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm

LOL nope. Just wishful thinking on my part....
LucyJane
LucyJane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Vallhall, forever a class act, forever humble, forever honest. Thanks for sharing your time, wit, & layman's explanations about the science in many cases & your opinions, you are the greatest, your insight is greatly missed.

My prayers go out to you & your family, may your life be filled with all good things, you certainly deserve it.

Last edited by art tart on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Valhall wrote:Hi all,

I just found this thread and, while I didn't read all of it, did come to understand it is a discussion on people sharing their anger, sadness, and, on the other hand, understanding of why the Hinky is gone.

To those who are hurt by the suddeness I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. No, I had no intention of announcing the end of my blogging simply because I did not want to discuss it. Yes, the act was totally selfish, so that is a point I just have to be honest about and not whitewash.

To those angry...just get over it.

About the content. As I promised on Niecey's blog, I have been struggling to get the databases backed up off the server so that the site can be reinstalled as a static, searchable site for anyone to recover their own work, etc. I can't do this by myself so I was at the mercy of someone doing it for me. The download of the databases was SUPPOSED to happen last night...which means the person waited until the last minute, because the current server terminated today. While I have no confirmation yet if they got it completed, late yesterday evening "all was going well". So I'll pretend my luck has changed.

When I decided to pull the plug I didn't mean to DELETE the site. And what I should have done was ask someone for help because I thought I was ending the server lease at the end of the month (which would have given me 2 weeks to recover my databases to put on a low-cost server)...there wasn't a warning "you are about delete your entire server!"....might be a good idea for dummies like me. I did intend to park the site, (which meant making it inaccessible until I could get it backed up and reinstalled on a low-cost server), but didn't intend to lose the content.

When I realized that I had "done it wrong"...while it was an "oh $h!t" moment, I also just threw up my hands and walked away because at that point I thought I had done something I couldn't fix. It was not until I read at Niecey's that people were upset they couldn't get their own work back that I realized...well, I better see if there is ANYWAY I can get this stuff back, at which I point I contacted my hosting company to find out if my back-up was available. It was (almost missed it by 2 days).

So I've had to spend more money to get the back-up recovered, the server back up to save the back-up on, so that it could sit there and be downloaded. But that's my fault because I should have asked for help in killing the site.

I'll get the low-cost server in place as soon as I get confirmation the database was successfully downloaded last night and then the content will get reloaded so you have it available to search against.

Early on when I had my blog there was some issue being discussed where a reader posted something about me being wrong on the issue and then popped off "so Valhall has clay feet". My response then was that if you ever thought otherwise you were a fool. No, I don't have a brass bra. No, I don't have a lasso of truth. And, yes, I'm just human, too.

Some folks suggested that I should have just turned the site over to the moderators. Excuse me? First of all, do you think I thought of this in one second? No, I had been struggling for days to weeks with this. I had spent less and less time on the board, and actually started avoiding it, and my guilt was growing over the burden that two volunteer mods, wonderful women with busy lives and their own stresses to deal with in the real world, were having to take on because I just didn't want to take the time to read the threads and moderate.

No...I was NOT going to continue to impose on two wonderful ladies who had become my dear friends and for whom I have a great deal of admiration that they can even pull off the various things they are achieving in their own lives. THAT is not an option for entitling others to have a free place to rail away.

Anyway, there's my response. Hope all is well with my friends and I'm very glad you've all found new homes to continue the discussion.
Val, I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss The Hinky Meter (RC has been very wonderful to us).
I miss your articles (and the writings of others too) so much but knew you had to have had a good reason to do what you did. I had been a member for a long time and knew that you wouldn't have hurt anyone on purpose.
I am so sorry that you have had so much to deal with and wish I could have been able to help in some small way.
Just know that I love you and miss you sooooo bad. I hope to see you come around every now and again.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Chester_from_THM Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Valhall, if you read this thread, I just wanted to express how much I miss you and The Hinky Meter.

Also I want to apologize for any of my posts that contributed toward your distress. I have been a vocal Anthony critic and in all these years cannot seem to let go of that. I know I have posted some mean things about CA and wish I hadn't now, knowing how hurtful that was to you that some of us did not have more compassion for a grieving grandmother.

My best wishes for you, and I hope some day we will see you back online in some form. I miss your intelligence and wit, your balanced views and insights.
Chester_from_THM
Chester_from_THM

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Val, it was so nice to 'hear' from you and I do so hope that life is becoming a little easier for you. Like the other refugees' I miss THM site so much but am very thankful to have found RC. Hoping to 'see' you on here from time to time with your wonderful writings and input. With love and prayers for you and your family Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 541830
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by chewet Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Val, Sooo good to hear your "voice" again & know you are out there and OK! That was my worry & concern -- that because of what you do for others, as a voice for those victims who cannot speak for themselves, that somehow you had to quit for your own safety (the sanity part, I get!)!! Had only joined your forum because of the Bashara case, and look at all the good you managed to accomplish in that matter, ladybug!! Why, because of you, Jane now has a voice of her own-- a huge group of advocates dedicated only to Justice for Jane!

Continue to be well, Val. Love, prayers and peace to you and your family!! You are amazing!

chewet

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

I apologize to the mods if my post to Valhall was offensive and needed removing. Not sure why it was removed, I will try to me more careful in future! Thanks for letting me stay!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by DebFrmHell Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am

I shoul have clicked here sooner but on the off chance that you come back to read some extra comments I just want to say all of your hard work is much appreciated.

If it worked fine, if it didn't that is fine, too!

All I can tell you is that you deserve a ((BIG CYBER HUG)) for all you do.

The most important thing to me is that you take care of yourself and your family.

The Hinky was a wonderful site. It brought many of us together and we have formed cyber friendships that have carried over to here and beyond. Without you, that wouldn't have happened.

You enriched the lives of quite a few of us. ((That you were a thorn in the sides of the others is the added bonus! IMO! and a firm LOL!))

So don't fret. Don't worry. If the conversion continues to cause you more one second of stress, and you are doing this for us, then walk away. We have proven we will survive and thrive.

And guess what? We still have opinions. We are happily expounding on them daily. And making J4A want to put us all in a corner on occasion ((*cough* The Zahau/Zimmerman Threads *cough*))... and does! Just like you would have done!

You are a wonderful person.

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 541830
DebFrmHell
DebFrmHell

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 836886
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:26 am

Julie.. the little guy knocking on the glass and looking for the lost reminds me of myself. I had begun to feel abandoned. Wondering if the refs had moved on and left me behind.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

Valhall,
Hey there! I wish I had checked here sooner. Sorry I missed your visitation.

I want to thank you for how your ran your site. I wasn't there very long but I learned how to respectfully post. First of many baby-steps I am taking. I miss your Sunday messages, your logic instructions.

I wish I could have dumped my very full PMs. Could have recovered some info from there, too. Oh, well. I learned.
I hope all is going better with you and you are finding some much needed respite.

Best to you in the future.
crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Marica wrote:Julie.. the little guy knocking on the glass and looking for the lost reminds me of myself. I had begun to feel abandoned. Wondering if the refs had moved on and left me behind.

Marica, we would never abandon you. hug There's just so many places here at RC to be.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Just happened to think about the wayback machine so I checked to see if The Hinky Meter was archived on it. The last archive was on July 1, 2011 so all the Caylee documents and threads are there along with all of the cases we were following back then if anyone is interested. All user avatars are there too except for those of us who survived the great purge.

http://wayback.archive.org/web/20120601000000*/http://www.thehinkymeter.com
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 pm

I am a day late and a dollar short as usual....I see the wayback machine info has already been posted. Sorry about that!
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 pm

lol, ishi .... - don't worry about it ... we forgive you ... Razz

Very Happy
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Esq Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 pm

art tart wrote:Vallhall, forever a class act, forever humble, forever honest. Thanks for sharing your time, wit, & layman's explanations about the science in many cases & your opinions, you are the greatest, your insight is greatly missed.

My prayers go out to you & your family, may your life be filled with all good things, you certainly deserve it.

What Art Tart said! Thank you for letting us know you are here. I hope you & your family are doing well and are healthy and safe. Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 541830
Ms Esq
Ms Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Ms Esq wrote:
art tart wrote:Vallhall, forever a class act, forever humble, forever honest, forever fair. Thanks for sharing your time, wit, & layman's explanations about the science in many cases & your opinions, you are the greatest, your insight is greatly missed.

What Art Tart said! Thank you for letting us know you are here. I hope you & your family are doing well and are healthy and safe. Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 541830

Ms Esq, Val, in her uniqueness touched us all in different ways. I for one never really tried to look at both sides of an issue initially, I try to evaulate both sides now! I must admit, it's damn hard in some cases in which children have been harmed, I resort back to not cutting the perverts/POS/abuser's a break, suprisingly most of the evidence is in already in those cases. But I truly am looking at things differently in a lot of cases, it's only fair, LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

How are Hinky Meter "Refugees" doing? :)

Are there any more? ... are there few more, wondering around and about somewhere out there, or all are counted for now, lol?
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 pm

still missing....Eli Grandma and Spinning That I think of immediately
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 pm

MsEssence (sp?) she followed Baby Ayla's case a lot, as well as posting on other threads. Juliette (I believe was her handle on THM) Please correct me if I'm wrong. I will think of more as the names come to me. I hope to see them soon! We miss you all!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Coulditbe and Blue. Missing them, too.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 am

Right Freckels -

COULDITBE, you never minced your words and always said it like it is. Where are you??
Phamaly, an incredibly gifted, clear-thinking writer. Where are you??

Missing you...
Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 927100

Last edited by Eileen_Dover on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody typos...)
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Well, here's one more Hinky exile!
See some old friends from the 'Trial of the Century' fiasco
that knocked us flat!

Was M.I.A. from THM for a while and was shocked when it
did NOT appear vis-a-vis my favorites Shocked
I feel for what Val is going through, I really do.
Family can be an intense source of Joy...OR...
the most devestating PAIN and TURMOIL.
I hope and pray she finds the Peace she deserves.

On a lighter note...SUNNYDEEDS!!LMAO once again roflao
Oh how I miss those Tall Tales. I hope she is well these
days and moving in a positive direction.

And how could I forget the MANDIBLE!
Ah, warm memories...we shared alot of emotions in those
days, while waiting patiently for
Justice for CAYLEE.

I have missed my Hinky Friends, and Today I discoverd just
how much while reading this Thread.It was the Best of
times, it was the Worst of times...

Anyway, I'm glad I searched and found THIS SITE!
Glazier Very Happy

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome, Glazier! You will like it here so pull up your rocker. Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:49 pm

glazier,

Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 B-386711-animated_welcome

to Reality Chatter
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanks for the the Welcome(s)! Very Happy
Have been reading various Threads and see Hinky-exiles
pop-up here and there in the discussions.
One door closes, another one opens as they say.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:51 pm

I am not sure where to post this but the Jane Bashara thread keeps getting locked because a certain individual keeps ignoring the moderators..Would it be possible to ban this individual from RC so that the JB thread will not keep getting locked? Thanks..
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:19 pm

wonderingwhy, I Copy and Pasted your above post on the Help Q & A thread. J4A and/or Fysty Angel will have to answer your question.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816p100-help-your-thread-for-questions-and-answers#159727
RC - Help - Your Thread for Questions & Answers
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

wonderingwhy, I Copy and Pasted your above post on the Help Q & A thread. J4A and/or Fysty Angel will have to answer your question.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816p100-help-your-thread-for-questions-and-answers#159727
RC - Help - Your Thread for Questions & Answers

Thank you Ann!
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 pm

hey glazier, it's great to see old friends, looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey Art Tart! Good to see you again!

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

glazier wrote:Hey Art Tart! Good to see you again!
Sitemamma and J4a took care of business and the Jane Bashara thread is now open again..Thank you both very much!
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Eileen_Dover wrote:Right Freckels -

COULDITBE, you never minced your words and always said it like it is. Where are you??
Phamaly, an incredibly gifted, clear-thinking writer. Where are you??

Missing you...
Hinky Meter "Refugees" - Page 16 927100

Oh yes COULDITBE and Phamaly! I wish we could find everyone Sad Maybe some of them know where to find us but just don't want to follow cases right now. I know there was a time when I became so overwhelmed at THM by the sadness of all the cases that I had to just take a break. So maybe some posters are doing that. I don't know, but if they are out there it would be cool to at least hear from them. It's crazy how we had a "family" at THM and I didn't even realize how much it meant to me until it was gone. Val, I am glad you are doing Okay. I hope things get better for you. You have a lot of people who care about you as a person and not just a site admin. You have a real life and real problems, as we all do, and I certainly couldn't run a site with what's going on in my life. So thank you Val for giving us a place to have a voice for children and their loved ones! I appreciate everyday that you made that possible.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Val setup at temporary wordpress blog and posted an update today.

http://thehinkymeter.wordpress.com/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaStacy Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Wow, this is so weird. I just joined here today because I'm missing THM & Val posted today. I'm a refugee, didn't post much but read all the time. Backed away after the verdict for several months. Miss being able to find everything quickly - things change - takes time. Patience is not my virtue.
NanaStacy
NanaStacy

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Justice4all wrote:Val setup at temporary wordpress blog and posted an update today.

http://thehinkymeter.wordpress.com/

Thanks so much J4A for posting this..It is soo great to read an update from Val!!
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Thank you J4A, it was good to see that Val is making positive progress. She is also right, her "kids" have found good homes and I'm quite comfortable in my 'new' surroundings.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm

No matter how nice this place is, I sure miss siting in Val's cyber home kitchen while she mixes up a batch of Valhall whoop ass... Then kicking back on her back porch and watching the fireworks.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 pm

I am no one's "kid", but I am more than happy being at RC. It was quite the welcome when RC opened their site to so many people at one time. J4A, Fysty and all the RC oldtimers, treated us with respect and kindness and for that I thank them. I am here to stay.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm as happy as a clam here too, in my eternal cyber mansion. Shocked I already move every 6 months (in real life) and that about does me in.....don't ever want to leave here. Don't want to be a bag lady cyber-nut. When I unpacked here....I threw out the luggage !!! Very Happy
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

I felt like an abandoned orphan when THM shut down abruptly. I hold no animosity towards Val for doing what she did because it is my belief that family and peace of mind should always be first and foremost. BUT, I was so relieved to find RC where we could all regroup and where the administrators welcomed us with open arms. Without hesitation, RC went out of their way to accomodate us, including allowing us to create threads on cases that were not being followed at RC and even setting up a document library. Nope, I am a loyal member of RC - I am comfortable here and plan on making this my forever home in the world of blogs. Thanks J4A and Fysty for your hospitality.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Marica wrote:No matter how nice this place is, I sure miss siting in Val's cyber home kitchen while she mixes up a batch of Valhall whoop ass... Then kicking back on her back porch and watching the fireworks.

LMAO! Isn't it the truth about the "whoop ass," I will never forget Val once posting "she could chit pink twinkies." Nobody kicked butt better!

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I am truly glad I found RC also..I have felt very welcome here and I will be a part of RC and also THM..It's like having a second home!
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Thank you all for the great praise. Very Happy We really are happy to have you all here.

BTW...just let me know...J4A, Snaz & I have been known to kick a little ass on occasion, we'd be happy to oblige once in a while, just for chits & giggles. Suspect

Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh yell, fysty doesn't have that name because she is calm and mellow all the time. She can kick butt with the best of them, and that goes for J4a and Snaz too.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next