Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12

+56
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Freckles
yellow bike
angiefly2
KimmyK
Lash
lostyou
emberl
vegret
Lilith
Six of One
Mercysake
Ellie Tza
glazier
Stolat
Dis
ishi
KathyNY
Gizmo711
back2back19
CuriousPortlander
Justice4all
Chickenbutt
bond007
KZ
moneypenny
Bat Woman
CA Lady
LucyJane
Julie
Hopeful
txsage
eva
khintx
SweetT
ellejay
GPF Lurker
Hinky's Mimi
Fifteen30
ecossie possie
One Wonders
jacct
snowbird
Ann - Tx
wonderingwhy
nanshin
FystyAngel
ohwow1
hailey35
Darkman
sitemama
chewet
stina
DanStar
60 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12

Post by snowbird Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 am

I really don't think dateline is going to say that they paid Bob or his attorney for pictures. They know this is a sore topic. The only way it would come out will be if he says he doesn't have money and want the state to pay for his defense. Then it will come out just like in did in CA case. I just don't trust them Dateline, 48hr and such after I found out that they don't pay for interview but they do pictures. When they were airing pictures and talking about the case, they never informed the public that pictures were being paid for while they were interviewing people. So they wouldn't commit about what was pay for in this broadcasting. Of Course this is only my opinion.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Empty Jane Bashara -- Murdered 1/24/12 - MI

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 21, 2012 11:21 am

Bob Bashara's mistress says he manipulated her, told her he was divorced

7:28 AM, May 21, 2012

Detroit Free Press - Detroit, MI

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120521&Category=NEWS02&ArtNo=120521010&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Bob-Bashara-s-mistress-says-he-manipulated-her-told-her-he-divorced
Bob Bashara speaks to the media earlier this year. / Free Press file photo

A woman who dated Bob Bashara before his wife was found slain says the Grosse Pointe Park man first portrayed himself online as widowed and later told her he was getting divorced as they were building a life together.

But a few days after Bashara's wife Jane was found dead in January, strangled in the back of her SUV in a Detroit alley, Rachel Gillett, 51, said she was shocked as she watched Bashara crying and mourning his wife's loss on television.

Read more:

http://www.freep.com/article/20120521/NEWS02/120521010/Bob-Bashara-s-mistress-says-he-manipulated-her-told-her-he-was-divorced?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE
_______

At the above Link, you can click on the following (to the left of the article):

Related Links

Jane Bashara's mother files police report saying son-in-law harassed her
Bob Bashara: I didn't stalk ex-girlfriend
Jane Bashara's mother files police report saying son-in-law harassed her
Bob Bashara's mother-in-law says she's scared of him
Bob Bashara: I didn't stalk ex-girlfriend
Bob Bashara, a suspect in his wife's death, denies stalking accusations
Competency hearing for Jane Bashara murder suspect postponed
Compentency hearing in Bashara murder case expected to be postponed
Bob Bashara's alleged former lover gets personal protection order
Bob Bashara’s alleged ex-girlfriend: I’m scared
Judge: Bob Bashara must give handwriting samples without his attorney
Bob Bashara's lawyer spars in court over handwriting test
Bob Bashara lawyer wants to be present for handwriting sample; prosecutors say no
Veteran Detroit attorney Susan Reed in spotlight again as she takes on Bashara case
Joseph Gentz gets fast track to psych evaluation
Lawyer for Joseph Gentz expects his arraignment today in Jane Bashara murder case
Handyman Joe Gentz arrested in death of Jane Bashara
~~~~~

J4A, if you get a chance, please correct the title of this thread to be consistent with the other threads in the Forum. Thanks!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Rachael believed --for at least the last 8 months of Jane's life-- Blob was a divorcee. Sure. This is why Rachael was at Blob's place, spending the night there, munching popcorn and watching TV reruns with their feet propped up on an ottoman. Sure. This is why they were sitting in Blob's dining room enjoying the fruits of the grill, breaking a wishbone on Thanksgiving.

In the past 8 months of Jane's life, did Rachael ever stop to wonder WHY she was not invited into Blob's life completely? What was he hiding in the closet so she could not visit that house, open that closet door, and look inside? Did she ever wonder why some to the property was still held in joint? Why he routinely needed to go home to sleep in his own bed at night?

Sure, Rachael. And I believe in the tooth fairy, too. IMO, you are scrambling to cover your own tracks.

Last edited by Freckles on Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 1:35 pm

I am getting pissed off today. Need to change the happy face by my name.

Here's the link from above:
http://www.freep.com/article/20120521/NEWS02/120521010/Bob-Bashara-s-mistress-says-he-manipulated-her-told-her-he-was-divorced?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

Here is the statement:
" And I have since discovered that he had no intention of ever divorcing. "

Here is the problem:
" She does not have the opportunity to move on with her life and to get a divorce and go on and have a new life. That was taken from her. "

Wait. This is still about Rachael, isn't it? You are still playing the "poor little me". First you state you KNOW Blob was never going to get a divorce and then you say Jane never had the opportunity to get a divorce and move on with her life? Which is it?

The opportunity to get a divorce. Wow. To call it quits ?
This is what was taken from her?

Rachael, Rachael. You are not a teflon man. Do you not consider Jane would be alive today IF you had not been in Blob's life promising him the sun and the moon, urging him to "finalize" his commitment to you by buying you all the trinkets of "respectability" ? Shame on you for placing this ALL on Blob! You, too, pretending to be so clean and virtuous, are without VALUES. You have married and divorced so often it is simply a changing of the undies. And you thought Blob would regard his own marriage the same way. No biggee! Right? Wrong. As you have discovered, Rachael, there are a larger number of people WITH values than without values.

You and Blob deserve each other. But it is interesting, the MASTER went the distance and the slave bailed. He upheld his "do it all for her" while you now scream he is bothering you. You are a joke, Rachael. Get help.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Empty Funny Bob article

Post by GPF Lurker Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 am

Was just looking through some local news and came across this gem from the Macomb Daily. It appears that Bob showed up at a local church festival and somehow got to working the festival, despite not being a member of the church or giving anyone from the church advance notice of his intent to "help". Upon finding out about his presence, the church leader(s) gave him the boot. Link below:

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/20120522/NEWS01/120529907/bashara-bounced-from-macomb-church-festival&pager=full_story

This guy does not know when to quit. Though soon he will be heading from the family home to the slammer - I am confident in saying that.

GPF Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 22, 2012 2:58 am

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/EXCLUSIVE-Bob-Bashara-s-former-girlfriend-speaks-out/-/1719314/13499820/-/x71ktlz/-/index.html

There is a new bombshell in the Jane Bashara murder case. This time, it is coming from Bob Bashara's girlfriend of three years - Rachel Gillett.

--video interview w/ rachel ---
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 22, 2012 3:03 am

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/New-Bashara-attorney-says-mistress-misunderstood-relationship-with-Bob-Bashara/-/1719314/13520002/-/10fq15n/-/index.html
New Bashara attorney says mistress 'misunderstood' relationship with Bob Bashara

--snipped--

Now, Bashara's newest attorney, Christina Utley, is firing back. She says Gillett misunderstood her three-year relationship with Bashara.

"It was evident she and Mr. Bashara were not on the same page in regards to their relationship," the attorney said. "And if Ms. Gillett was mislead in any way regarding that relationship we would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her.

Now, Bashara's newest attorney, Christina Utley, is firing back. She says Gillett misunderstood her three-year relationship with Bashara.

"It was evident she and Mr. Bashara were not on the same page in regards to their relationship," the attorney said. "And if Ms. Gillett was mislead in any way regarding that relationship we would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am

ellejay wrote:http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/New-Bashara-attorney-says-mistress-misunderstood-relationship-with-Bob-Bashara/-/1719314/13520002/-/10fq15n/-/index.html
New Bashara attorney says mistress 'misunderstood' relationship with Bob Bashara

--snipped--

Wasn't true that they were looking for house as in entering a contract for a house? I would think that the Realtors would also be able to say if both was present when looking at house. If there are Realtors involved in showing the houses to them, then his attorney apologizing for the miss understanding would again make no since and show him as a liar. Would love to know what the other women that came into town had to say about meeting Bob.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 am

After the interview with Rachel, I believe her. It seems Bob had an open marriage, except he forgot to tell Jane, Rachel and the other women who was supposed to move in with them.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Tue May 22, 2012 12:39 pm

I dont think RG gave two figgs about BB marital status open marrige or not open wallet is what she wanted moo.
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Snowbird Would love to know what the other women that came into town had to say about meeting Bob. ....As I read she didnt come into town BB went to her town to meet up.,,,,Dont know what the outcome of that was?.
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

I am sure he used his money to impress her and to keep her hanging. That is what a lot of guy with money will do to they thru it around. If they were looking for a house there is not way I believe she still thought that he was married. However, I do believe she should have left when see found out he lied about being a window.
I have seen women caught up in this trap. They believe that the marriage is over and a divorce is just taking time. They don't see the hand writing on the way and yes the men are very persuaded.
You can't only look at her actions, Bob was married, he was the only one that knew his true relationship with his wife. He lied and manupalated two women for his good.

My point is that I believed that Bob was a master manipulator . He was spinning a word that three women had no clue what was really going on. His wife, RG and the other women in Washington. I can't wait to find out what she has to say about her meeting with Bob. I would love to know the story that he told her.
I was in no way trying to gain sympathy for RG.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 22, 2012 1:56 pm

ellejay wrote:http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/EXCLUSIVE-Bob-Bashara-s-former-girlfriend-speaks-out/-/1719314/13499820/-/x71ktlz/-/index.html

There is a new bombshell in the Jane Bashara murder case. This time, it is coming from Bob Bashara's girlfriend of three years - Rachel Gillett.

Hmmm..........I don't trust this woman. She is actually helping Bob with her "declarations", she is basically corroborating what he said during his last interview. The interview was aimed to influence public opinion, Griem is trying this case in the media and, in my opinion, Rachel made those statements to confirm what Bashara said. She said that he lied, that he never intended to leave his wife but made her believe that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

This is from Bashara's last Interview:

"Bashara said he went to marriage counseling with Jane about a year ago. he never intended to leave his wife and theory of killing Jane to make room for Rachel is absurd, he said.

"That is so untrue," he said. "Because Rachel had those dreams of, of the white picket fence and the other person. She wanted that life. And I wasn't able to give it to her. I didn't leave Jane. I had no interest in leaving Jane. Jane and I were in love."
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Well, I wonder if the police believe her because I think that they are going to go he wanted another life style so he killed his wife. If that is what they go with and nobody believes her, then he may get off. I guess that is what his attorney would like is for no body to believe her. Of course JMO and what do I know.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 22, 2012 2:31 pm

snowbird wrote:Well, I wonder if the police believe her because I think that they are going to go he wanted another life style so he killed his wife. If that is what they go with and nobody believes her, then he may get off. I guess that is what his attorney would like is for no body to believe her. Of course JMO and what do I know.

The police has evidence that he had a double life behind Jane's back, Rachel was a part of it. I believe that there was also a financial motive, divorced was not an option to Bob because he would have had to give up half of all the assets that were acquired during the marriage and he wouldn't have been able to afford his 'alternative lifestyle".

Bob wasn't planing on "leaving Jane", he was soliciting someone to kill her and the murder was carried out.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 2:53 pm

I guess that is why they haven't arrest him then, I guess they don't have enough evidence. I always thought the double life was going to play a big part. If he was going to buy a house that would be a part of the double life.

I do agree with you that he did not want to divorced Jane because it would cost him to much. I do believe he was planning another life because why would he go to Washington(?) to meet the other sub. So that is why I thought the other lifestyle he was leading was going to be important to this case.
You want another lifestyle, you don't have the money you kill your wife then you have insurance money, property other assets to do with as you will.
So after RG interview and getting other people perspective on what she has to say, then I don't think the other lifestyle he was leading is going to sway juries to his guilt.

I really was not trying to get sympathies for RG, but if his lifestyle is brought up for the murder, I am just saying if people don't believe that he is a master manipulator then it not going to work.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm

All I was trying to say is that he manipulated two women and was on his third.
I don't think he is a very good person.
I think from what I heard, he was involved in the murdered of his wife.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Tue May 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Youbob

Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 Youbobsmall

YOU'RE THE MAN, BOB

Spoiler:

Last edited by Darkman on Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 pm

That says it all to his mind set. I don't explain myself sometimes very good.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

Blob was playing his games. On everyone. His wife. His kids. His s1/s2. Business partners. Jane's family. The Rotary. The church. Everyone and everywhere. He chose no favorites.

Rachael was playing her games. On Blob. On s2 as I do believe RG intended for s2 to support her and Blob with employment.

Jane was not playing games. She was who you believed she was--- a woman of kindness and virtue.

The "children" were not playing games but just growing up.

Blob, in his greed, destroyed the family unit. He hurt his children. He destroyed the relationship with his in-laws. He physically murdered his wife. He destroyed his relationship with the church, with clubs and other businesses.

I wonder what those little brain cells of his are saying to him.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 am

ecossie possie wrote:Snowbird Would love to know what the other women that came into town had to say about meeting Bob. ....As I read she didnt come into town BB went to her town to meet up.,,,,Dont know what the outcome of that was?.
After BB went to Oregon, s2 wannbe DID come to town--- straight to the PD to be questioned. She then flew back out. I bet she is terrified of hooking up with anyone in the manner she hooked up with BB.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 23, 2012 10:52 am

Freckles I love how you put things... I have to say that I do believe that RG was fooled. As she clearly is trying to not say she feels a fool. I do not believe that she was told that she needed to keep the relationship a secret as she had even listed him as a contact for her employer (sorry source was on HM hopefully someone saved that) Also on HM we had seen information on RG's BDSM blog where a woman had gone to Detroit from Canada to be a sub to BB. The Oregon woman was visited by Bob; LE has interviewed her. The underground lifestyle that Bob lived (even he admitted on dateline could be construed as motive but then asserted that it was absolutely not the reason as he did not kill Jane) Unfortunately, from my professional background I can say that the most skilled liars are ones that include some truth to color or sanitize the lie. Bob states he did not kill her and believes it and expects us to believe it because that is the truth! What he doesn't say outright is that I was not the mastermind of her death. I did not order her murder.. What he does say is think about it who would get someone with a 68 I believe IQ to murder their wife in the garage of her own home, who would do that (paraphrased) hoping with that manipulation that people would think no one and then he would be in the clear. He is skilled and he is having to think on his feet with all the new information coming out ie: house deal, BDSM, and RG.
He still is downplaying his role that he had many subs over the years. He is telling part truths and out and out lies until he has to admit a portion and then he manipulates that to spin the best outcome. It is sad to say but most people will believe a story that has some truth in it and ignore blatant lies because if this part is true it must all be... lol but NO ONE on here is that gullible!

It is appalling the number of times he says on interviews that he wants to rebuild his life.. and move forward.. Yep he loved Jane... can I call BS!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Freckles - I enjoyed you post and agree with what you said about Bob.

Justanopinion I agree with you I think that Rachel was fooled.

Both explain things much better than I did. I hope I can learn something from ya'll and better explain my self in writing. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 pm

snowbird wrote:I am sure he used his money to impress her and to keep her hanging. That is what a lot of guy with money will do to they thru it around. If they were looking for a house there is not way I believe she still thought that he was married. However, I do believe she should have left when see found out he lied about being a window.
I have seen women caught up in this trap. They believe that the marriage is over and a divorce is just taking time. They don't see the hand writing on the way and yes the men are very persuaded.
You can't only look at her actions, Bob was married, he was the only one that knew his true relationship with his wife. He lied and manupalated two women for his good.

My point is that I believed that Bob was a master manipulator . He was spinning a word that three women had no clue what was really going on. His wife, RG and the other women in Washington. I can't wait to find out what she has to say about her meeting with Bob. I would love to know the story that he told her.

crystal ball I really hope that he goes to trial so we can all watch and see what S1 and S2's testimony is!! Along with really wanting to know who the 20 or so people Griem says vouch for Bob. I don't live in GP but wouldn't trust any of them now! JMHO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 pm

JustanOpinion-
IMO, RG got out gamed. It scared her. She was at work and literally fled. Game up! She doesn't want to play no more so now starts accusing Blob of harassing her. Go away, Blob! You cheated! And I don't even get a door prize!!!

Blob may be technically correct in stating HE PERSONALLY did not kill Jane. Emotionally, he killed Jane when he first ATTEMPTED to step-out of the marriage. Psychologically, he killed her with the stupid public dungeon. Physically he killed her when he conspired to have her murdered. With or without pointing a gun at anyone. Did not matter. Blob wanted her murdered and a believed contract was given to Joe--- verbal or written does not matter to me.

Blob destroyed himself when he spoke to media stating HE had an open marriage. Poof goes the church, Rotary, community groups. Poof goes his former in laws. Poof WILL go his children. Sister, auntie, mommy dearest is what he is left with. IF he is not convicted, if he walks he will clear the restaurants, empty church pews. His future will be bleaker than the Ants.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 pm

justanopinion wrote:
snowbird wrote:I am sure he used his money to impress her and to keep her hanging. That is what a lot of guy with money will do to they thru it around. If they were looking for a house there is not way I believe she still thought that he was married. However, I do believe she should have left when see found out he lied about being a window.

crystal ball I really hope that he goes to trial so we can all watch and see what S1 and S2's testimony is!! Along with really wanting to know who the 20 or so people Griem says vouch for Bob. I don't live in GP but wouldn't trust any of them now! JMHO
I can't wait to here S2 and I hope the media doesn't find her. His attorney can't get information until he is charge, but they can get a good idea of some ways to defend him when the people keep talking to media. I also like that he now has added a woman attorney.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
ellejay wrote:http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/EXCLUSIVE-Bob-Bashara-s-former-girlfriend-speaks-out/-/1719314/13499820/-/x71ktlz/-/index.html

Hmmm..........I don't trust this woman. She is actually helping Bob with her "declarations", she is basically corroborating what he said during his last interview. The interview was aimed to influence public opinion, Griem is trying this case in the media and, in my opinion, Rachel made those statements to confirm what Bashara said. She said that he lied, that he never intended to leave his wife but made her believe that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

"Bashara said he went to marriage counseling with Jane about a year ago. he never intended to leave his wife and theory of killing Jane to make room for Rachel is absurd, he said.

"That is so untrue," he said. "Because Rachel had those dreams of, of the white picket fence and the other person. She wanted that life. And I wasn't able to give it to her. I didn't leave Jane. I had no interest in leaving Jane. Jane and I were in love."

You know, In this part "Because Rachel had those dreams of, of the white picket fence and the other person. She wanted that life. And I wasn't able to give it to her" He wasnt really lying, Rachel wanted these things and in the long run he was not able to give her these things..I mean look where he is at right now. Then " I didn't leave Jane. I had no interest in leaving Jane"...again, not a lie, He did not leave Jane and he had no interest in leaving Jane...In fact , he would just rather KILL her, cause that works better for him. "Jane and I were in love". Yes Bob is again truthful, they WERE in love maybe 10 yrs or so ago.... Just saying
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 6:34 pm

ecossie possie wrote:I dont think RG gave two figgs about BB marital status open marrige or not open wallet is what she wanted moo.

AMEN to that one!!! Cool
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

SweetT wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

You know, In this part "Because Rachel had those dreams of, of the white picket fence and the other person. She wanted that life. And I wasn't able to give it to her" He wasnt really lying, Rachel wanted these things and in the long run he was not able to give her these things..I mean look where he is at right now. Then " I didn't leave Jane. I had no interest in leaving Jane"...again, not a lie, He did not leave Jane and he had no interest in leaving Jane...In fact , he would just rather KILL her, cause that works better for him. "Jane and I were in love". Yes Bob is again truthful, they WERE in love maybe 10 yrs or so ago.... Just saying
I am glad she gave the interview because it got people talking about it again.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Well quite frankly I am not so sure I trust Rachel yet or believe everything that she says. So how do you explain that if you thought your boyfriend was divorced for 8 months from his wife and you all are gonna buy a home together and live the rest of your lives together when did she go to his home to spend the night with her newly free man? When did she ever go to his place for anything? Did he spend 8 months every night at her place? No we know he didn't cause he had to lie to Jane about going on a golf gig to spend new yrs with Rachel. So Rachel, just where did your newly free man live and sleep for 8 months while he was FREE to be with you 24/7? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out you guys.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I don't know this but didn't bob have a lot of apartments he could have set up shop. Maybe he said that they were divorced and was in the process of selling home. He is sneaky and I am sure more is going to come out if there is a trail. Some women are really stupid, I have seen it first hand. They will believe what the guy is telling them because they love them. It could be as black and white to you, yet they don't see it.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 8:11 pm

snowbird wrote:I don't know this but didn't bob have a lot of apartments he could have set up shop. Maybe he said that they were divorced and was in the process of selling home. He is sneaky and I am sure more is going to come out if there is a trail. Some women are really stupid, I have seen it first hand. They will believe what the guy is telling them because they love them. It could be as black and white to you, yet they don't see it.

OMG You just made me spit out my drink I laughed so hard!! Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 907130 roflao
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Better spitting out the drink then going though the nose. Boy, I hate when that happens. Laughing

On a serious side, I am all for who can help get Justice for Jane and her family. May not like them but if they have information that can help, then I would be happy.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Snowbird: I agree on the justice for Jane no matter who it is nor if I like them or not. If it will help accomplish justice then I'm fine with it. Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12 - Page 2 322372
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 pm

ellejay wrote: ........."It was evident she and Mr. Bashara were not on the same page in regards to their relationship," the attorney said. "And if Ms. Gillett was mislead in any way regarding that relationship we would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her.........

OMGosh! Let's break this down: The language says a lot here.

Rachel, Bob's great good friend for years and years is now referred to as Ms. Gillett. Ouchi! Trying to put some distance between you and sub1 aren't ya, Bob? If she was mislead implies that perhaps she was not misled? Or maybe that it was her own fault for being misled by some unnamed person, place or thing? Bob does not take ownership of the misleading, he just wants everyone to know that she could have been spontaneously misled by, well, anyone but him. So if she was misled in any way (could you be more vague, bob?) regarding that relationship..... Ooops. There's that darned distancing language again. Not their relationship. Not this relationship. But that relationship. That relationship way over there. Far, far away from Bob. And who the hell-o is the we that would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her? Shouldn't it be Bob who offers an apology? We is pleural- who else is apologizing? Also, we are told that while we would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her........ they do not actually do it.

I wonder if they would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to Ms. Gillett for naming her their #1 person of interest in Jane's cold blooded murder.

Schmucks. All of em.

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed May 23, 2012 11:18 pm

kh, i don't know this case, but sounds like you've got it all figgered out, as per usual! Suspect Cool Suspect

But what I wanted you 2 no khintx, is that I just
guitar love guitar
your avatar! Suspect
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu May 24, 2012 6:42 am

Dear eva,
Muah.
xxoo.
kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

khintx wrote:
ellejay wrote: ........."It was evident she and Mr. Bashara were not on the same page in regards to their relationship," the attorney said. "And if Ms. Gillett was mislead in any way regarding that relationship we would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her.........

Rachel, Bob's great good friend for years and years is now referred to as Ms. Gillett. Ouchi! Trying to put some distance between you and sub1 aren't ya, Bob? If she was mislead implies that perhaps she was not misled? Or maybe that it was her own fault for being misled by some unnamed person, place or thing? Bob does not take ownership of the misleading, he just wants everyone to know that she could have been spontaneously misled by, well, anyone but him. So if she was misled in any way (could you be more vague, bob?) regarding that relationship..... Ooops. There's that darned distancing language again. Not their relationship. Not this relationship. But that relationship. That relationship way over there. Far, far away from Bob. And who the hell-o is the we that would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her? Shouldn't it be Bob who offers an apology? We is pleural- who else is apologizing? Also, we are told that while we would like to take this opportunity to apologize to her........ they do not actually do it.

I wonder if they would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to Ms. Gillett for naming her their #1 person of interest in Jane's cold blooded murder.

Schmucks. All of em.

kh

So let me get this straight:
Blob wants everyone to know he is in an open marriage and Rachael was simply a" one night stand" ? Maybe even a "loose woman" ??

Laughing

Last edited by Freckles on Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 am

khintx wrote:

Schmucks. All of em.

kh

I agree with what you have said. The attorney saying that they would like to apologize if she felt misled goes to her being the POI. They are making it look like she wanted the house with the picked fence and Bob wanted his wife. They want to make her the unstable person not Bob. So I think the hold statement comes back to her being the POI.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 am

SweetT wrote:
ecossie possie wrote:I dont think RG gave two figgs about BB marital status open marrige or not open wallet is what she wanted moo.

AMEN to that one!!! Cool

Cool
Right on. She is an opportunist. Look not just at her past marriages but also look to her jobs. IMO she got her first job, working at a religious store, from her church connections.
She got her last job, at the school, with recommendations from a former SIL, IIRC. She has never truly invested in her own abilities or been "content" with her lot in life; she lives in a day dream world wanting what others have without investing of herself in any meaningful way EXCEPT upon her back.

I imagine she was getting child support for her kids. When did that run out? About the time she hooked up with the Blob? I tell you, they are both users. They both got caught. I have to wonder how many times she and Blob discussed what life would be like when they were both "free" of the encumbrances of his marriage. And, IMO, he felt trapped. He owned all this "defaulted upon" property and he was NOT going to split his little kingdom with anyone, let alone the mother of his children! He owed Jane nothing in his opinion and yet she was going to take it all! He felt trapped trying to hold on to all his trashed "worth" and "reputation". A divorce would ruin him financially, betray the truth of the sham of his life to the Rotary, church, community groups. What is a man to do? He did. And "faithful" Rachael nodded her approval because she wanted that new house, that security she had spent her life conniving to obtain.

And when the kitchen caught on fire, Rachael ran. She saw her hopes go up in smoke. She is not about to tell anyone BOTH she and Blob had been playing with matches and gasoline in that kitchen. shifty

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri May 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Just checked Detroit news still no arrest. I hope they can make a case against Bob.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Freckles wrote:So let me get this straight:
Blob wants everyone to know he is in an open marriage and Rachael was simply a" one night stand" ? Maybe even a "loose woman" ?? Laughing

Yes. A one night stand that lasted three years.... Right up until the day his wife is found murdered. kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sun May 27, 2012 11:54 am

--article from the RC home page:

http://www.dailytribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120526/NEWS01/120529603/bob-bashara-has-different-version-of-why-he-was-asked-to-leave-church-fair
Bob Bashara has different version of why he was asked to leave church fair

--snipped--

Bashara had met his friends at the Vegas tent on May 18 where he learned two dealers had failed to show up. He offered to work for free and was given a name tag and a table to handle.

Life hasn’t been fun with the death of my wife and the terrible things being said about me in the press, so I just wanted to get out for a little while,” he said. “When I found out they were short on dealers, I said I’d be happy to deal; I know a little about gambling from having gone on some Vegas jaunts. I worked six hours and at the end of the night, they thanked me profusely and asked me to come back the following night.”
~~~~~~~~~

Monsignor G. Michael Bugarin last week told the Macomb Daily he personally asked Bashara to leave and was under the impression that Bashara had only worked a short time in the Vegas tent before being escorted out.

“The monsignor’s comments were unfair and untrue,” Bashara said. “I guess I would have assumed a man of the cloth would tell the truth.”

--more@link--
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 27, 2012 12:02 pm

khintx wrote:
Freckles wrote:So let me get this straight:
Blob wants everyone to know he is in an open marriage and Rachael was simply a" one night stand" ? Maybe even a "loose woman" ?? Laughing

Yes. A one night stand that lasted three years.... Right up until the day his wife is found murdered. kh

Bob makes things worse for himself every time he opens his mouth, his fairy tales are in direct contradiction with the facts about his extra-marital relationship with Rachel.

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sun May 27, 2012 12:09 pm

http://www.dailytribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120526/NEWS01/120529603/bob-bashara-has-different-version-of-why-he-was-asked-to-leave-church-fair&pager=2

Bashara, who has a history of charitable acts and fundraising efforts, said on his way out, another church official blocked him from entering the food tent, and again asked him to leave the church property. Bashara said he walked to his car, turned and waved before leaving.

“I was thinking to myself, ‘You’re a man of God, and yet you are accusing me, ridiculing me,’ just like how Jesus Christ was mocked and attacked, not that I’m comparing myself to the Lord,” Bashara said.

Dave Griem, Bashara’s attorney, said he has written a letter to Bugarin, the church pastor, calling his actions and words “cowardice.”

“There is a saying that applies here: No good deed goes unpunished,” said Griem, who has done pro bono work for the Catholic church. “We would think the church would keep an open mind and not act as the Romans did way back in the beginning of our calendar. I think it’s sad that Monsignor Bugarin has tried Mr. Bashara, found him guilty, and sentenced him on inaccurate facts. But Bob Bashara has no axe to grind with him and forgives him for that type of mindset.”
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 27, 2012 12:51 pm

ellejay wrote:http://www.dailytribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120526/NEWS01/120529603/bob-bashara-has-different-version-of-why-he-was-asked-to-leave-church-fair&pager=2

Bashara, who has a history of charitable acts and fundraising efforts, said on his way out, another church official blocked him from entering the food tent, and again asked him to leave the church property. Bashara said he walked to his car, turned and waved before leaving.

“I was thinking to myself, ‘You’re a man of God, and yet you are accusing me, ridiculing me,’ just like how Jesus Christ was mocked and attacked, not that I’m comparing myself to the Lord,” Bashara said.

Dave Griem, Bashara’s attorney, said he has written a letter to Bugarin, the church pastor, calling his actions and words “cowardice.”

“There is a saying that applies here: No good deed goes unpunished,” said Griem, who has done pro bono work for the Catholic church. “We would think the church would keep an open mind and not act as the Romans did way back in the beginning of our calendar. I think it’s sad that Monsignor Bugarin has tried Mr. Bashara, found him guilty, and sentenced him on inaccurate facts. But Bob Bashara has no axe to grind with him and forgives him for that type of mindset.”

Oh, please! Poor Bob is being "crucified". How ridiculous of him to try to make a parallel between him and Jesus. It sounds almost blasphemous.

The Pastor have the right to remove whomever he wishes from the church property. Griem is upset because Bob has been publicly declared "persona non grata". Too much unnecessary drama, Griem just loves to paint Bob as a victim.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Sun May 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Not to be rude but any church that is pretending to be VEGAS isn't really a good one in my opinion its kind of a mixed message to me. Everyone knows what Vegas is all about, so maybe BOB fits fine in this church.. Hypocrites really if you ask me.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 pm

SweetT wrote:Not to be rude but any church that is pretending to be VEGAS isn't really a good one in my opinion its kind of a mixed message to me. Everyone knows what Vegas is all about, so maybe BOB fits fine in this church.. Hypocrites really if you ask me.

I was actually being sarcastic on my above post. Sometimes Bob, and his lawyer get, on my nerves. Very Happy

A Las Vegas tent where people were playing 21 for a benefit event was probably a far cry from the real thing. Perhaps some people feel uncomfortable around Bob when they imagine that he could be responsible for Jane's death, maybe there were some tensions and that was the reason why he was was asked to leave. Also, there might be some people in the community who are very conservative and consider BDSM (Bob's "alternative" life style) to be a taboo.

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Sun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm

ellejay wrote:--article from the RC home page:

http://www.dailytribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120526/NEWS01/120529603/bob-bashara-has-different-version-of-why-he-was-asked-to-leave-church-fair

--snipped--

Bashara had met his friends at the Vegas tent on May 18 where he learned two dealers had failed to show up. He offered to work for free and was given a name tag and a table to handle.

Life hasn’t been fun with the death of my wife and the terrible things being said about me in the press, so I just wanted to get out for a little while,” he said. “When I found out they were short on dealers, I said I’d be happy to deal; I know a little about gambling from having gone on some Vegas jaunts. I worked six hours and at the end of the night, they thanked me profusely and asked me to come back the following night.”
~~~~~~~~~

Monsignor G. Michael Bugarin last week told the Macomb Daily he personally asked Bashara to leave and was under the impression that Bashara had only worked a short time in the Vegas tent before being escorted out.

“The monsignor’s comments were unfair and untrue,” Bashara said. “I guess I would have assumed a man of the cloth would tell the truth.”--more@link--

Where does this creepy person come up with his bs. Shut your pie hole BB. You just make yourself look like the azz that you are.
Re The Bold: Really? Really BB? bat You can try to bat that nonsense into my head but...Just shut the he!! up!
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Griem has stated multiple times that "the best defense is a good offense", sometimes this kind of of tactic can backfired because he attacks anything and everything, his client hasn't been charged and he really doesn't know what kind of evidence the investigators have against his client. Apparently some information has been leaked, but that type of "disclosure" could have been done intentionally to see what kind of reaction they got from their "person of interest". We have seen this being done in other cases.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next