Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder

+21
Nan11
Freckles
olivier57
ishi
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Alessandra_Deux
sitemama
hello clarice
Mari 68
angiefly2
Trueblue
Nene_Please
Justice4all
Kota
ClaireUncensored
tesstruhart
Julie
Hinky Refugee
KathyNY
Marica
25 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Freckles wrote:AS at Hemy's trial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv4w0u8FRDs&feature=youtu.be
This appears to be the same godfather hug video posted above (copy and paste problem?)

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Andrea Sneiderman defense team challenges testimony of former best friend
Updated: 6:32 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013 | Posted: 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013

Snipped:
-----
Andrea Sneiderman’s defense team spent much of the eighth day of her perjury trial challenging the emotional claims of the Dunwoody widow’s former best friend.

The defense is expected to rest its case Thursday. It’s still unknown whether Sneiderman will take the stand.
-----

Read more:  http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/will-andrea-sneiderman-testify/nZN8S/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
olivier57 wrote:Hi,

Can someone tell me what the court reporter is doing with her "oxygen mask" ? Repeat and recording ? Translating ?

Thanks
Hi, Olivier,

I thought it was an oxygen mask at first, too.  I think it's repeating and recording, as I haven't seen the typical typing recorder.
Thanks CuriousPortlander, it's quite amazing. I found another fellow who could have an exaplanation Laughing "Hey @WildAboutTrial why does the #Sneiderman court reporter require so much damned oxygen? Or does she have allergies?" (By sunny47 at http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74826&page=9)

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
olivier57 wrote:Hi,

Can someone tell me what the court reporter is doing with her "oxygen mask" ? Repeat and recording ? Translating ?

Thanks
Hi, Olivier,

I thought it was an oxygen mask at first, too.  I think it's repeating and recording, as I haven't seen the typical typing recorder.
I am guessing here...
I notice she often will turn to look at someone or an exhibit so I figured it was for her to identify in her notes which person was speaking or which exhibit was being used, pointed to in an exhibit, etc...Unlike some trials I have watched, this court does not spend much time identifying exactly what is being referenced on maps, etc..
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:04 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Freckles wrote:AS at Hemy's trial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv4w0u8FRDs&feature=youtu.be
This appears to be the same godfather hug video posted above (copy and paste problem?)

I had a different link which was either longer or shorter and I meant to post that.
My error. Sorry...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:24 am

A timeline of the case :
timeline

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:53 am

Freckles wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:Hi, Olivier,

I am guessing here...
I notice she often will turn to look at someone or an exhibit  so I figured it was for her to identify in her notes which person was speaking or which exhibit was being used, pointed to in an exhibit, etc...Unlike some trials I have watched, this court does not spend much time identifying exactly what is being referenced on maps, etc..
Here is an answer
"Yes she is verbally transcribing the whole trial. Some states still use verbal instead of court reporter w machine."
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9726686

Seems strange, why repeating/recording when everything is on 'tape' ? The only advantage of this would be to have a voice recognition software trained to her voice. But this might not be the case because it seems to be an old way...

edit :

got it ! Thanks to wikipedia stenomask

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
"It seems to me that most people are more interested in the steno mask that the court reporter uses rather than actual testimony"

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 am

tawni dilly ‏@tawnidilly 3m

Andrea Sneiderman Trial. Day 9. Part 1. This is all there is. Sorry: https://youtu.be/QGohog_gYZQ?a  via @YouTube

Croakie ‏@croakerqueen 2m

#AndreaSneiderman #Sneiderman Trial - Day 9:
Part 1: https://youtu.be/qgh5muxbx7o
Part 2: https://youtu.be/BdgiLnZ9b6o
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Twitter:

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m

@11AliveNews fwiw I hope you stream the #andreasneiderman civil wrongful death trial @epanitch @WildAboutTrial #justiceforrusty
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Andrea Sneiderman won't testify in her own defense
Updated: 11:34 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013 | Posted: 11:08 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013

Snipped:
-----
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —

Andrea Sneiderman told the judge she will not testify in her own defense.

Sneiderman's attorneys immediately told Judge Gregory Adams they are resting their case. Closing arguments will take place Thursday afternoon.
-----

Read more:  http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-wont-testify-her-own-defense/nZPzF/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:57 pm

tawni dilly ‏@tawnidilly 1m

Andrea Sneiderman Trial. Day 9. Part 4. Closing Arguments Start: https://youtu.be/bM_WOSA146U?a via @YouTube
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 pm

State DA James' closing hour:

Teri ‏@Teri423 1m

Hey!!! #AndreaSneiderman? How you like me now??? #ADAJames https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM …
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Dani Sierralynn ‏@DaniSierralynn 2m

Defense's closing arguments #AndreaSneiderman from @tawnidilly TheTawniDilly on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM_WOSA146U …

Also: This is very informative on the DA, James:
http://dekalbda.org/index.aspx?NID=217

" ...Robert is a native of Murfreesboro, Tennessee. He is the son of Rev. Robert D. James, Sr., a minister, assistant high school principal and retired NFL football player, and Barbara James, a retired educator. Robert is married to wife Karria and is the proud father of one daughter, Brookelyn M. James. ..."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Judge is at side bar with atty now.

Jury is BACK!!!

Judge is dismissing for the day....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Jury is back at 8:30 for deliberations:
Lunch will be 12-1.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Closing arguments spirited in Andrea Sneiderman trial
Updated: 3:56 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013 | Posted: 11:19 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013

Snipped:
-----
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Andrea Sneiderman attorney Tom Clegg mocked the state’s case, two of its witnesses and the police investigation into the death of the Dunwoody widow’s husband while prosecutor Robert James pointed the finger directly at the defendant in spirited closing arguments Thursday afternoon.

“You’re a liar!” James, the DeKalb County district attorney said, approaching Sneiderman, who avoided eye contact. “You are a liar!”
-----

Read more:  http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-will-not-testify-as-defense-rest/nZPzN/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Prosecutor Robert James' Closing Arguments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MciYc7EFcW8
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm

@Freckles and CuriousPortlander

Thank you so much for all the videos and updates, I'm going to watch the videos tonight. I have been very busy with work related issues.

I miss the conversations on the chat with both of you, with ishi, Nan11, One Wonders, Angie, and others RC members. I've really enjoyed the times that we have shared while following the trial.

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 2108
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:@Freckles and CuriousPortlander

Thank you so much for all the videos and updates, I'm going to watch the videos tonight. I have been very busy with work related issues.

I miss the conversations on the chat with both of you, with ishi, Nan11, One Wonders, Angie, and others RC members. I've really enjoyed the time that we have shared while following the trial.

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 2108
You're very welcome, Alessandra!  We missed you, too!  Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 541830  I think I can say that we all enjoyed watching this trial together in Chat. I know I did!   

Wait until you see the prosecutor's closing arguments. bounce He was AWESOME!  Very Happy
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:52 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:You're very welcome, Alessandra!  We missed you, too!  Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 541830  I think I can say that we all enjoyed watching this trial together in Chat. I know I did!
I second that!

CuriousPortlander wrote:Wait until you see the prosecutor's closing arguments. bounce He was AWESOME!  Very Happy
He absolutely was.  It was simply a pleasure to listen to.  I hope no one minds if I embed the video from CP's link.  And I did a short transcript of my favorite part.

https://youtu.be/MciYc7EFcW8

Mr. Robert James, DeKalb County District Attorney
At about 54:52

Ladies and gentlemen, those are the 13 counts.  Those are the 13 lies.  Those are the 13 acts of deception.  What did I tell you at the beginning?

This case is about her.  [points to Sneiderman]  Not about Dunwoody.  Not about the DeKalb DA’s office.  Not about Shayna Citron.  Not about anybody else.  It’s about her.  [Again points to Sneiderman.]

Her words convict her.  Her actions convict her.  That’s what it’s about.  It’s about her actions; her deceit; her twisted little love triangle.  Her sick game that she was playing with her husband and his murderer—having him up in the same house; sitting at the same table; playing them both.

It’s about her.  And about what she did.  That’s what this is about.

We wouldn’t even be here if she [points to Sneiderman] knew how to tell the truth.

And don’t get it twisted.  The truth matters.  Our criminal justice system is founded and based on the truth.  When a witness sits in this chair right here [sits in witness chair]; and they sit down; and they swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; and they turn to a group of people like this; and they offer testimony—that jury relies on their testimony to make a determination.

The police rely on statements to solve cases.

You know, we have been having the rallies and things like that because of recent incidents that have been going on in our country.  And I’ve heard:  “No Justice, No Peace!  No Justice, No Peace!”

Ladies and gentlemen—I’m going to do you one better.  When there is no truth, there can be no justice.  If you don’t have truth, then you can’t have justice.  You cannot call yourself justice seekers, unless you are a truth seeker.  Period.  Point blank.  End of discussion.

You half to seek the truth and the truth is that she lied.  [Points to Sneiderman.]

Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 pm

I agree, CP, the prosecutor's closing was awesome!

Nan11, great job transcribing that part of the closing!

Everything that Robert James said was based on the evidence, he didn't use rhetorical subterfuge to try to convince the jury of Andrea's guilt, I hope the jury can see that.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Sneiderman Case In The Hands Of The Jury

By Associated Press
Updated: 4 hours ago

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 Justice_scales_5

The perjury case against Andrea Sneiderman is now in the hands of the jury. A defense attorney for Andrea Sneiderman said the prosecution put on a "well-edited TV show" for the jury but failed to prove the Georgia woman did anything wrong, while a prosecutor repeated over and over that she did.(image courtesy of forensicconnect.wordpress)

Read more:

http://www.gpb.org/news/2013/08/15/sneiderman-case-in-the-hands-of-the-jury
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Amid Sniping, Sneiderman Case Closes

Lawyers on each sidetake swipes at women, mocking voices, clothing, habits

By Kathleen Baydala Joyner
August 16, 2013

Andrea Sneiderman's defense team closed its case Thursday afternoon, painting her prosecutors as desperate for a win and the defendant as the true victim.

"Part of that woman's heart and soul was ripped away from her, and she will never—no matter what happens in this case—she will never get it back," Sneiderman's lead attorney Tom Clegg told jurors at the end of his presentation as Sneiderman openly cried at the defense table. "The state is doing its damnedest to take away the rest of her heart and the rest of her soul."

~Snipped~

District Attorney Robert James Jr. started his closing arguments sitting down, repeating the words his assistant used in opening statements nearly three weeks ago.

"A forbidden romance that ends in murder," James said. "Silence in the face of first suspicions of guilt. Lies, flat-out lies to conceal the truth to her family, her friends, to police and, yes, ladies and gentlemen, even a jury."

James quickly became animated: standing, re-enacting portions of transcripts and, at one moment, pointing at Sneiderman and yelling, "She lied!"

Read more:

http://www.dailyreportonline.com/PubArticleDRO.jsp?id=1202615711145&Amid_Sniping_Sneiderman_Case_Closes#ixzz2cCC6SAkw
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:08 am

Gosh, you guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the perfect up-date's you have in here.
If this jury dosen't convict her after the states closing I am going to be so surprised and shocked.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am

Nan:
Thank you ever so much for embedding the youtube and transcribing!
You are a doll!

Andrea Sneiderman was arrested and indicted in connection with her husband's murder - Page 6 839314 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:16 am

Thank you, Freckles and Alessandra_Deux!

It sounds like the jury has dug and is down to serious deliberations.

They had a few question a little bit ago.  They wanted page markers and tissues.  Also, they requested a DVD player in the jury room so they could watch various clips.

The judge said that they couldn't have the DVD player in the jury room, but they could watch any clips they wanted in the court room, in the presence of the attorneys, (and us, I think.)

They will get back to him with the specific clip numbers if they still want to watch them.

The page markers and tissues were promptly provided.  : - )

Below is a link to a live feed from WAT.  11Alive does updates about every half hour, (or that is their goal.)

http://wildabouttrial.com/andrea-sneiderman-live-stream.html
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Nothing yet....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:27 pm

ATTY IN COURT>
Is there a verdict, request or dismissal for the day?
It is only 4:30 there time...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Movement in the courtroom. Live streaming here: http://wildabouttrial.com/andrea-sneiderman-live-stream.html …
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Judge called atty to bench.
All atty present.
AS is wearing bright pink sweater, flipping her hair and smiling.
Seats in court behind bar are filling in.

AS is studying her I-phone.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Def attys are relaxed.
State attys are "prim"

Jury being seated.

Judge is dismissing for day/week-end; reading instructions.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 pm

@ Nan11 and Freckles

Thank you so much for the updates!

guitar

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Jurors to continue deliberating Monday in Andrea Sneiderman trial

Posted: 5:38 p.m. Friday, Aug. 16, 2013

By Christian Boone
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Following nearly seven hours of deliberations, jurors in the Andrea Sneiderman perjury trial told DeKalb County Superior Court Judge Gregory A. Adams late Friday afternoon that they need more time.

The six-man, six-woman panel will reconvene at 8:30 a.m. Monday to decide on the Dunwoody widow’s fate. Sneiderman is charged in a 13-count indictment that alleges she lied under oath, misled investigators and hindered the apprehension of a criminal in connection with her husband’s murder in November 2010. Each count carries a maximum sentence ranging from five to 10 years in prison.

Read more:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/jurors-to-continue-deliberating-monday-in-andrea-s/nZRFk/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 pm

HLN said earlier today that if convicted, she could get up to 100 years!  The attorney guest that they had on said that with her not having a prior criminal record and other factors, that she would likely get 20-30 years.  He also said that Judge Adams is known for giving harsh sentences rather than lighter ones.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:49 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:HLN said earlier today that if convicted, she could get up to 100 years!  The attorney guest that they had on said that with her not having a prior criminal record and other factors, that she would likely get 20-30 years.  He also said that Judge Adams is known for giving harsh sentences rather than lighter ones.
CP, Don Geary, the lead prosecutor in the Hemy Neuman trial, said that Andrea can potentially walk free because the judge have the discretion to give her five years probation if she is found guilty of all of the charges, she can also potentially be looking at about fifty years...

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/jurors-to-continue-deliberating-monday-in-andrea-s/nZRFk/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:34 am

I'm truly surprised at how long the jury is staying out

Here is the link to WAT.  11Alive give live updates every thirty minutes or so.

http://wildabouttrial.com/andrea-sneiderman-live-stream.html
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm

This site is reporting that the verdict is in!

https://www.facebook.com/Andrea.Sneiderman.Trial
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Jury reaches verdict in Andrea Sneiderman case
Posted: 1:15 p.m. Monday, Aug. 19, 2013

Snipped:
-----
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —

A DeKalb County jury has reached a verdict in the Andrea Sneiderman perjury trial.

Channel 2 has two reporters in the DeKalb County Courthouse and will bring you the verdict live on wsbtv.com.
-----

Read more:  http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/jury-reaches-verdict-andrea-sneiderman-case/nZQjk/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 pm

You can also watch the verdict here:  http://wildabouttrial.com/andrea-sneiderman-live-stream.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 pm

HLN also showing verdict - NOW!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm

The verdict:

Count 1: Hindering the Apprehension of a Criminal (willingly concealing facts/destroying evidence):   Guilty
Count 2: Concealment of Facts (Nov 24: romantic relationship):  Guilty
Count 3: Making a False Statement (Jan. 5: never suspected HN): Guilty
Count 4: Perjury (knowledge Rusty had been shot): Not guilty
Court 5: False statement (Jan. 5: didn't know what happened to Rusty):  Not guilty
Count 6: Perjury (HN trial - no romantic relationship):  Guilty
Count 7: Perjury (HN trial - feelings not returned):  Not guilty
Count 8: False Statement (made it clear to HN she didn't want him to pursur romantic relationship):  Guilty
Count 9: Perjury (HN trial - did not share hotel room):  Guilty
Count 10: False Statement (Denied Rusty was in Colorado):  Guilty
Count 11: Perjury (HN trial - HN was in Colorado on business):  Guilty
Count 12: Perjury (HN trial - did not kiss in SC):  Guilty
Count 13: Perjury (HN trial - mother's concern for safety):  Not guilty

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Sentencing scheduled for 9 a.m. Eastern time TOMORROW morning.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 pm

I missed it!!! Dang it! I've been stuck in a dr's office for the last hour and a half. Can you remind me of what the counts were that she was found not guilty of, CP?
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:16 pm

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/list-charges-and-verdict-andrea-sneiderman/nZSbT/?slskk
wsbtv.com wrote:Count Charge Verdict Description
1 Hindering apprehension of criminal Guilty Accusations of destroyed text messages, concealment of relationship, knowledge of Neuman culpability
2 Concealment of material facts Guilty Lied to Dunwoody PD about romantic relationship
3 Making false statements Guilty Told police she did not suspect Neuman until Dec. 28
4 Perjury Not Guilty Testified she did not know Rusty was shot before police told her
5 Making false statements Not Guilty Lied to Lt. Barnes about not knowing what happened to Rusty when she arrived at Dunwoody Prep
6 Perjury Guilty Lied about being romantically involved with Neuman
7 Perjury Not Guilty Lied about not returning romantic feelings to Neuman
8 Making false statements Guilty Told police she made it clear to Neuman not to persue her
9 Perjury Guilty Lied about sharing room in Longmont, Colo.
10 Making false statements Guilty Lied about not knowing Neuman in Longmont, Colo.
11 Perjury Guilty Lied about believeing Neuman was in Longmont, Colo. on business
12 Perjury Guilty Testified that she did not kiss Neuman in Greenville, S.C.
13 Perjury Not Guilty Testified she did not tell police about suspecting Neuman because she was afraid of him while at her mother's in Florida.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

ishi wrote:I missed it!!! Dang it! I've been stuck in a dr's office for the last hour and a half. Can you remind me of what the counts were that she was found not guilty of, CP?
Sorry you missed it; I'll try to find the video later on youtube and post here.

I just updated my post above with the specifics of each charge.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm

sentencing

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 pm

verdict
//
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you so much, CP. I just got to see it on HLN. Attorney Clegg took the verdict very hard didn't he.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:42 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:The verdict:

Count 1: Hindering the Apprehension of a Criminal (willingly concealing facts/destroying evidence):   Guilty
Count 2: Concealment of Facts (Nov 24: romantic relationship):  Guilty
Count 3: Making a False Statement (Jan. 5: never suspected HN): Guilty
Court 5: False statement (Jan. 5: didn't know what happened to Rusty):  Not guilty
Count 6: Perjury (HN trial - no romantic relationship):  Guilty
Count 7: Perjury (HN trial - feelings not returned):  Not guilty
Count 8: False Statement (made it clear to HN she didn't want him to pursur romantic relationship):  Guilty
Count 9: Perjury (HN trial - did not share hotel room):  Guilty
Count 10: False Statement (Denied Rusty was in Colorado):  Guilty
Count 11: Perjury (HN trial - HN was in Colorado on business):  Guilty
Count 12: Perjury (HN trial - did not kiss in SC):  Guilty
Count 13: Perjury (HN trial - mother's concern for safety):  Not guilty
She was exonerated of the charges related to her knowledge and/or involvement in Rusty's murder:

Court 5: False statement (Jan. 5: didn't know what happened to Rusty): Not guilty
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 pm

ishi wrote:Thank you so much, CP. I just got to see it on HLN. Attorney Clegg took the verdict very hard didn't he.
You're welcome! Yes, he did!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next