Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey hates this link!

3 posters

Go down

Casey hates this link! Empty Casey hates this link!

Post by eva Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 pm

If you visit the “casey is innocent” (gack) site, like I did last night, you will see that whoever is in charge at that site (Trunkmom would be my first guess) ~ well whoever that is, they HATE this link! LOL
http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/remembering-caylee-marie-anthony-by-linda-paris/

Snicker, they even have a “naughty” shot of Trunkmom, not sure if it’s photoshopped but whatever, point is, whoever’s at the casey is innocent site, they hate the blogger linda paris.

Go Cool Linda Paris! LOLOL
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey hates this link! Empty Re: Casey hates this link!

Post by Julie Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Casey hates this link! 897702 Linda Paris!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Linda Paris seems completely unstable - i couldn't even read all the crap she wrote on that link, saw the part about the judge being a racist & gave up on believing there could be anything of value in what she wrote.

I was really hoping this link would take me to a site that had some valid evidence about KC's guilt. Gosh I miss the Hinkey Meter Sad
Cubs Fan
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Cubs Fan wrote:Linda Paris seems completely unstable - i couldn't even read all the crap she wrote on that link, saw the part about the judge being a racist & gave up on believing there could be anything of value in what she wrote.

I was really hoping this link would take me to a site that had some valid evidence about KC's guilt. Gosh I miss the Hinkey Meter Sad

Cubs Fan, are you saying you don't think KC is guilty? LOL! I thought it was just the Pinellas Pinheads that didn't understand "reasonable doubt" & connecting the dots in a "circumstancial case." If you read at the Hinky Meter, Valhall endlessly laid out the reasons for KC's guilt although most of us already knew it & Valhall explained the science which was excellent. I thought the only person NOT admitting to KC's guilt was Cindy & she knows but is never going to admit it, it would reflect on her parenting skills but hey, the public gets it, & they get the dysfunctional environment little Caylee lived in her short life. Screaming, Yelling, cussing, threatening endless fights between KC & the rest of the family. Even George said on Dr.Phil KC is guilty, when 80% of the American people believe a murderer walked free & she is the "most hated person in America," imo, you are NEVER going to find any evidence of KC's innocence, in time, more evidence may come out of her guilt.

imo, KC is of the criminal mindset, like OJ, she is going to ultiimately end up in prison due to her narcissism & self destruction, I pray not for murdering another innocent child.

Sometimes murderer's go free, OJ, KC, & maybe even Drew Peterson, but a NOT GUILTY verdict doesn't mean, INNOCENT, it means the State didn't prove their case to 12 juror's. The rest of the public watching the trials, gets it, most understand the evidence, imo, KARMA will take care of these POS'S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Art Tart:
I think she is guilty, I have no doubt in my mind that her actions caused Caylee's death & that she tried to cover it up & lied & lied & lied about it. I'm not convinced she intentionally murdered Caylee, I just didn't hear enough evidence supported 1st degree murder. I think she may have used a drug, duct tape &/or her car trunk as a nanny when she wanted to party & didn't have anywhere else to leave Caylee. This or some other negligent behavior caused Caylee's death, or possibly even close to death & KC tried to hide it rather than get Caylee help that might have saved her.

All I was commenting on above was the Linda Paris link - as i said, i couldn't read it all, once I got to the part about racism I had to quit reading. I look for links to sites that have good forensic information and evidence, like what Val did on THM, and was expressing my dissapointment that yet another site is dedicated to bashing KC and making things personal instead of legal or scientific. I don't like her either, but writing about what a lying slut she is or in this case how the judge was racist adds no value to me what-so-ever.
Cubs Fan
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Cubs Fan wrote:Art Tart:
I think she is guilty, I have no doubt in my mind that her actions caused Caylee's death & that she tried to cover it up & lied & lied & lied about it. I'm not convinced she intentionally murdered Caylee, I just didn't hear enough evidence supported 1st degree murder. I think she may have used a drug, duct tape &/or her car trunk as a nanny when she wanted to party & didn't have anywhere else to leave Caylee. This or some other negligent behavior caused Caylee's death, or possibly even close to death & KC tried to hide it rather than get Caylee help that might have saved her.

All I was commenting on above was the Linda Paris link - as i said, i couldn't read it all, once I got to the part about racism I had to quit reading. I look for links to sites that have good forensic information and evidence, like what Val did on THM, and was expressing my dissapointment that yet another site is dedicated to bashing KC and making things personal instead of legal or scientific. I don't like her either, but writing about what a lying slut she is or in this case how the judge was racist adds no value to me what-so-ever.

Cubs Fan, I guess I misunderstood your comment, my apologies, & can see that if a site is bashing & not providing other information, its driven by emotion, not facts. (trust me, I get pretty emotional thinking of Caylee as we all do, but it is the lack of Justice that breaks my heart, KC remains a HUGE waste of our time.) I thought I had read your comments before @ Hinky & had remembered you did in fact believe KC to be guilty & I too miss Valhall & her excellent/enlightening commentary on cases. Val did such an extroadinary job on Caylee's case, it's still hard to accept a griftor attorney got his griftor client off on the murder of a child.

I didn't visit the link provided, I just read the comments on this thread, LOL, I could bash KC all day long but I try NOT think of her though I continue to rubberneck & read the latest if I see a thread on her. I have never wished ill on anyone but I trully hope KC gets exactly whats coming to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

Me too! I want so badly to forget about her & not waste any of my time & emotion on her but I can't help myself, I still read alot of the stories about her and I still get angry when I think about her getting away with what she did. Worse, I think it encourages other psychopaths to try to get away with murder or covering up negligent homicide and we are going to continue to hear about these poor babies being 'missing' - baby Lisa, baby Gabriel, baby Ayla, etc. If she had been punished maybe some of these other women wouldn't be so unafraid to kill &/or lie.
Cubs Fan
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down