Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

+24
Mari 68
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
LindaNewYork
KZ
Stolat
qtkitycat
sitemama
CuriousPortlander
Bat Woman
Eileen_Dover
Gizmo711
Bmore
jacct
Freckles
Hobnob
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Lash
ishi
nanshin
Gia
Ann - Tx
28 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Hair color pics:

Pros Martinez to def expert witness, Dworkin:

The pics are showing Jodi w/ brown hair.

Dworkin is refusing to identify hair color at roots, etc..
He could ID certain pics as counsel showed them to him before trial today, not the other pics.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Bmore wrote:I'm betting she made the panties and t-shirt for him to prove her loyalty...

They also seemed "posed", and Martinez pointed that out. Oh, Jodi, you think you are the smartest cookie on the planet....

NOT!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Bmore wrote:I'm betting she made the panties and t-shirt for him to prove her loyalty...
I am betting she is HIGHLY immature emotionally and was trying to prove to others Travis was hers, she owned him lock, stock, and barrel. Bet she loved flaunting those ugly panties to her family, wearing the tee-shirt when her ego needed a boost.

The panties look as if she bought iron-on letters. They are not properly spaced or aligned. I speculate her mother may has assisted her with the ironing problem.

What a friggin itchy person. witch

crystal ball
Got to thinking:
She posted those underwear pics on HER computer AFTER he was dead.
IIRC, she did that in July??
Wow. What a freak!
She is acknowledging SHE owned Travis even in death!!!
How evil can she get!!!
Bet this was her attitude: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 15 96231

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 pm

This has to be the best quote of the day:
Prosecutor Juan Martinez to defense witness Dworkin:

"So you don't have any knowledge at all is that what you are trying to tell me?"

"Correct."

awe roflao Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 15 836886

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 15 322372
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Series of 12 pics from JA's myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/22751045#{%22ImageId%22%3A22751045}

Interesting how free she is with her body.
In pic 1, this was shown in court today IIRC.
In pic 2, these men do NOT appear comfortable with her hanging on them.
In pic 7, JA calls the others "hotties"
In pic 9, Dan Freeman leaning on JA, Desiree in back
In pic 12, Lisa Andrews sitting on JA's lap. JA has a "come hither" look on her face to the camera, like, "Are you jealous? How about a threesome?"

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/21484835#{%22ImageId%22%3A21484835}
Series of 15:
In pic 1, JA and her younger "two-toned" sister"Full lips run in the family" comment

In pic 2 JA and younger brother
In pic 3, JA and sister
In pic 4, JA with some family
In pic 5, "My big sister Julie is a hottie" NOTE: Abe Abedhadi comment on this pic.
In pic 6, JA, sister, cousin Nathan
In pic 7, JA and her sister
In pic 8, JA's younger brother
In pic 9, JA and two sisters: " Angela Arias
BABY ARENT WE SOME SEXY MAMAS LOL LUV YA SIS LUV UR LIL SIS!!!
6 years ago "

In pic 10, JA and her father. NOTE THE HAIR NEEDS TOUCHING! Striped skunk look! (Comments are from 5 years ago, 2008)

In pic 11, JA and Joseph
In pic 12, Grandma in Vegas hugging some male strippers
In 14, 15, JA with father, mother at Mt Shasta

IMO
Well, JA is SUCH a shallow nobody!
Seems she has spent her life wanting to be known as a "hottie", rather self-absorbed and into one person: herself. She wanted Travis to prove to everyone she was of value, important, got the biggest trinket on her charm bracelet. JMO

Love? I don't think JA is capable of love.
Love is a give and take, appreciation of another person.
JA is only capable of loving herself.
Rather shallow and fickle, IMO.
Missing values and ethics and the best life has to offer.
Hint: It is who you are, not who you know; it does not involve boob jobs or full lips or being a "hottie". It is not about how many sexual pics you can take of yourself or of others, without their consent. (I am sure that is why TA flipped you off --- he did not want any record of slumming with you.)

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Going to be playing the phone sex.
Dworkin said it was not a good recording so he had to enhance it... yeah. Right!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Dworkin s telling how the phone tape was "enhanced".
I am sure the jury is hearing, "tampered with."

Dworkin added a time code for the jury! Wow.
He puts a time marker on certain statements, words so it could be more easily identified! Sure. Easier to tamper with.

Any identifying info?
Two talking.
(They refer to each other on the audio Travis, Mr. Alexander and Jodi.)
Audio put on DVD with a time code.

Tape is modified, has 5 clips, 2 redacted from jury; (this is said in front of the jury!);bench!!!

Cross:
The two individuals were TA and Ja; comparing the voice to TA and known sample? Yes, early on. Not compared to JA's voice.

Approach.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Jury is sent out for "Approximately 3 minutes and then return."

???????
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:03 pm

JA to RESTROOM. Bailiff unlocked the door next to her chair; he entered with her.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Any guesses why Jodi has gone out twice that I've seen today....tummy troubles?
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 pm

SHE IS ON THE STAND
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:08 pm

JODI IS ON THE STAND!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 pm

She just said she made the statement that no jury would convict her because she was going to commit suicide....LOL

Right, JA. We believe whatever you say.

I can't believe I'm seeing this (her on the stand)!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:17 pm

She said yes she killed him because he attacked her.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Lost my notes and connect!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 pm

How pathetic can we be today Jodi? My parents beat me and mom did with a wooden spoon. Increasing frequency and intensity with the beatings.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:23 pm

After age 7:

Jodi states her mother used a wooden spoon on her; left welts.
Says dad used the belt on her and it didn't leave as many welts.

Sounds like BOTH her parents went bonkers when she turned 7.

She says she would be beaten with a wooden spoon 4 times a week to every few weeks.

The aunt is looking at mother incredulous; Mother finally looks at he sister and smirks. Jodi was held back in kindergarten!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Jodi states she took Karate lessons.

Oh, boy. She opened Martinez' door here!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Beatings started at age 7. Went to public school and did after school activities. IE: my pets and art and reading and piano lessons, Karate lessons, Flute lessons. I am interested in art I used to color with crayolas with coloring books. I was facinated by art.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:25 pm

OK, but what does this have to do with bludgeoning Travis
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 pm

How did you feel when your own mother was beating you. "I felt betrayed and mad at her"
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:27 pm

My father would shove me into furniture. One time I hit the doorpost with my head. I was age 16 or 17 at this point
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

States the beatings increased in severity.
The harder they squirmed, the harder they would "squirm".

Dad got rougher and rougher as she began her teen years.
JA was mad because of the beatings but JA still loved her mom.
DAd's beatings: used a belt, shoved JA into furniture, knocked out when her head hit a post, Remembers her mother telling her dad, "Be careful."
Right.... ! lol

Note: 3rd pair of glasses?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Is that a jury consultant sitting in JA's chair, watching the jury?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Two adult males seated behind JA's mother: they are stoking their upper lips.
This is a sign they are listening.
Bet they are trying to believe she is convincing.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:32 pm

tesstruhart wrote:OK, but what does this have to do with bludgeoning Travis

Not a da*n thang.....
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 pm

tesstruhart wrote:How did you feel when your own mother was beating you. "I felt betrayed and mad at her"

But I loved her. Also loved my dad even though he was beating me too.

Brace yourselves for her to say she also loved Travis when he attacked her, but she simply had to defend herself.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:37 pm

I just lost everything, did I miss much or still getting beat?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm

She's rambling on and on about school, not many close friends, oil paints at gamma's house, blah blah blah.

Nope - you didn't miss anything!

Juan is just taking it all in - Cross examination is going to be EPIC Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 pm

JA states she sneaked out of the house;
parents caught her.
Dad slapped her across the face repeatedly but she did not bleed.
=== She is smiling as she tells this!

Father was into maritial arts, worked out a lot.
Mother was sometimes aware of the beatings; both would punish her.

Beatings with wooden spoon stopped so mother would grab Jodi, dig in her nails, "stuff like that."

Now here is the angel.
She studied Spanish and art in high school, traveled to Costa Rica.
Had a car, driver's license.

She worked in her father's restaurant as a server, freshman year thru 96-97, she was @15; worked afternoons and week-ends; quit hs, living with he BF at that time; she was 17 yrs old; she had skipped a hs class and her parents were going to ground her until she 18, 3 months later. So she quit school in her junior year.
She finished with D's and F's. But she finished!! lol!!!

Now, she says, she surreptitiously packed boxes and moved out.
Got a job at a different restaurant and moved out.
BF, Bobby Juarez, he was 3 years older and unemployed.
BF had never been employed!!! LOL.

JA met Bobby Juarez when she was 15 yo.

Yreka gets into triple digits in the summer? HUH? Not a desert, people!
It is up by Oregon!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 pm

My observation is that she has settled into a rhythm on the stand - speaking ALOT, just like to Flores during his interrogation. He must think it's deja vu all over again.

My sense is that she feels she has gained some footing and can "schmooze" anyone, and is now embelishing her answers.

And what the heck does any of this have to do with a murdered Travis??
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Got it back and I have to agree, this doesn't make me feel sorry for her. Just like a social event where she is the star. All attention is on her, she seems to have lost a lot of her nervousness.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 pm

JA is telling about Bobby Juarez picking her up at a county fair when she was 15; he was @18 yo.

She saw him a few months later at a homecoming game.
JA says she was really shy.
She approached him, gave him her phone number.
They were friends for several months; the gf broke up with him and JA and BJ started dating. They became bf/gf.
Bobby was not working.

BF/GF ment JA would leave campus and meet him to play video arcade games during lunch. Keep in mind, he is unemployed.
BJ wanted a heavier relationship.

JA states she loved him but didn't think she loved him ?????

BJ was into vampires and stuff, and JA wasn't.
Not we get into the meta-physical.
JA broke up with him because JA didn't want to move to San Francisco etc so she broke up with him.

Why do I think this guy can't be interviewed because he was so upset with JA breaking up with him he KILLED HIMSELF??? Went to war and died??? Come on with the lies, Jodi!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Yep!
JA said he slit both his wrists and was admitted to a physc ward due to the break up!

Save me, please. This girl is killing me with her fibs!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Did she kill Bobby too? Why the intense questioning on this old boyfriend?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Prosecutor Juan Martinez has been taking pages and pages and pages of notes!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:04 pm

I just logged in -- WTF! Miss Priss is on the stand?! Shocked
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Yep she sure is. Mostly the past hour we have been given a history of her childhood abuse by her parents. Then we have been given the history of her old boyfriend that she met when she was 15. She moved in with him when she was 17. She broke up with him eventually and pretty much that's it.
The defense opened up test. asking her if she killed Travis and she admitted to it. Said he attacked her. Defense also asked if she said "no jury will convict me" She said she did because she planned on committing suicide and there would never be a jury.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Afternoon recess.
JA stand up, faces the jury.
She has her hands laced as if in innocent prayer!

Wow. This one makes me sick.
Her lies just rolled off her tongue.
There sits her mother softly smiling at the theatrics of her lying daughter!

I am telling you Ja is no angel.
She had a DL, a car, cash from a job, freedom to come and go.
She was dating her freshman year of hs. And older loser of a guy who she skipped school to meet at the video arcade.
She had karate lessons and art lessons.
She got angry with parents so she drops out of hs before the end of her junior year?
Oh, well. No great loss! She was getting all D's and F's anyway!

Parents SHOULD have been less "liberal" with her.
Maybe taken away some of the eye make=up, forced her to NOT color her hair. Every week!

What a spoiled rotten little snit.
Travis knew real hardship in his life wondering where his next meal, next clean pair of pants would arrive. While he lightly acknowledges his hardships, he moves on and does not dwell on the abuse.

Poor little Jodi. I doubt if she ever had welts.
A teacher would have busted her parents in the 1980s.
Both Carl and she had welts. WRONG.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:12 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Did she kill Bobby too? Why the intense questioning on this old boyfriend?

Dunno. IMO, it will be to solidify JA's story of going to commit suicide after killing Travis, the comment the "jury will never convict me."
IMO, they are laying foundation for where Jodi got the idea this was an option.
This "Bobby Juarez" who slit BOTH his wrists after SHE broke up with him because he wanted to move to SF and was into demons and vampires... what a barrel of shit!

So. Why did she lie to the police on other occasions?
What should be believed? Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 15 1198
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:12 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Yep she sure is. Mostly the past hour we have been given a history of her childhood abuse by her parents. Then we have been given the history of her old boyfriend that she met when she was 15. She moved in with him when she was 17. She broke up with him eventually and pretty much that's it.
The defense opened up test. asking her if she killed Travis and she admitted to it. Said he attacked her. Defense also asked if she said "no jury will convict me" She said she did because she planned on committing suicide and there would never be a jury.

BBM

barf
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Just went online to see what the temps. in Yreka are. Mostly low 80's to Low 90's in summer. Highest recorded temp. was in 1981 it was 110 in 1981.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Mommy and Daddy beat the spoiled twit; she could not take any more abuse. TA threatened her with abuse. She had to kill him.

Bobby slit his wrists when thing didn't go his way; Jodi figured IF she had to take the stand, she would do the same.

BS. She is a survivor and doesn't care who goes under her trolley.

Notice: Jodi is not going to kill herself over what she has done BUT only if ANYONE should judge what she has done!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 pm

She is beyond ridiculous.

She is downright scary.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:24 pm

She is back on stand, waiting for judge and jury.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:28 pm

She's got the balls that Casey never had... missing all this...dammit!!!
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Yeah, but Casey couldn't claim self-defense. She just out and out murdered her baby. Jodi is claiming self-defense. She really has to give it try to tell the jury why she HAD to kill Travis.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Th little girl bangs, the little girl side pony tail.
Geesh!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:31 pm

At least she doesn't have on school girl uniform.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Jodi whispered to the court reporter something.
Open mic.
She said, "Mr. Mannikey..."
He ignored her.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next