Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

+24
Mari 68
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
LindaNewYork
KZ
Stolat
qtkitycat
sitemama
CuriousPortlander
Bat Woman
Eileen_Dover
Gizmo711
Bmore
jacct
Freckles
Hobnob
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Lash
ishi
nanshin
Gia
Ann - Tx
28 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Freckles wrote:No court Thursday; tomorrow is 10:30

Why do I feel so dirty and repulsed listening to this tripe?

She's got a way of making it out like Travis was assaulting her with his penis. I hope the jury isn't buying into this.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Freckles wrote:Interesting point made:

Comment #18558
"someone is lying for sure! Darryl said she said they had to stop having
sex because she was taking the Mormon discussions with the missionaries.
She said they weren’t because they had broken up and that she didn’t
hear about the law of chastity until right before her baptism.
Hmmmmmm...."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page743

Yeah, exactly. Darryl wasn't having sex cuz she was being chaste - as her fellow Mormons told her to - and Darryl was expecting her to come to Monterrey with him, eventually.

So sounds like she was CHEATING on Darryl! Just shows she can be a convincing liar - these are things to bring up on cross - not beat it to death, but make it be known she has different, soft spoken, stories for different peopole.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 19 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 pm

I would like to ask a question. On cross examination, can the prosecutor ask her about her three different stories?
She gives me the heeby jeebies and reminds me of the evil female anthony's who also spoke ten words when two would have been enough!!!
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm

I noticed and posted all the uncertainties JA has in her recalling.
Strange, it is just with the most recent past and just re Travis, is it not?
I am thinking, before the defense gets done, JA will be painted as so traumatized by this encounter with TA, she just cant recall anything of value... for the prosecution to ask er about!

I hope the jury and Martinez, especially, are wise to this Siren.
(The author Homer wrote of the Siren, a voice who would call men to their deaths' shipwrecked upon the islands rocky beaches. I take that as a warning: {Protect your sons! There are non-virtuous women hell bent on destruction.)
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:50 pm

This article is a recap of today's testimony:

Jodi Arias Describes Sexual Encounter Week After Meeting Travis Alexander

By COLLEEN CURRY
Feb. 5, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-boyfriends-witchcraft-buddhism-hinduism-mormonism/story?id=18411629
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Jodi Arias: The hypocrisy defense?

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 7:32 PM EST, Tue February 05, 2013

•Jodi told the jury about her first sexual experience with Travis Alexander
•Jodi told the jury she felt uncomfortable being sexual with Travis but didn't want to reject him

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/05/jodi-arias-hypocrisy-defense?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 14. Part 2. After lunch full part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K6mDUVeOQiI
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Jodi Arias Takes the Stand in Murder Trial

The woman who says she killed ex in self-defense testified in her murder trial.

02:53 | 02/05/2013

VIDEO:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-suspect-takes-stand-murder-trial-18408374
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 am

When was Jodi arrested and taken into custody?

I am sure, once Travis was dead and Ryan was left hanging, Jodi hook up with some other unsuspecting man, or at least I bet she tried to.
Do we have any info any on any males she tried to connect with AFTER Travis was murdered? Might be an old bf just to get her through a "dry spell".

BTW, I can not believe how today she threw down on the Hughes family, Darryl, and even the entire Mormon church ! So much for that baptism!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:10 am

Don't forget she makes the sex acts seem one sided.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 am

This is short and good

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/05/jodi-arias-was-nymphomaniac

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/05/friend-travis-truth-will-be-found?clusterId=1411#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 am

She was not a novice with a knife:
Friends supportive of him, Travis was ashamed of his actions with Jodi, he spoke to his bishop about it

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/31/jodi-arias-friend-travis-alexander-speaks-out?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

She slashed tires three times; worked in many different restaurants
--------
Jodi on the stand today: Analysis and all the "ummms"
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/05/arias-courtroom-spectator-jodi-appears-more-confident
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 am

Is the jury buying it?
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/04/arias-courtroom-spectator-im-fearful-jury-buying-it
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 am

Freckles wrote:When was Jodi arrested and taken into custody?

I am sure, once Travis was dead and Ryan was left hanging, Jodi hook up with some other unsuspecting man, or at least I bet she tried to.
Do we have any info any on any males she tried to connect with AFTER Travis was murdered? Might be an old bf just to get her through a "dry spell".

BTW, I can not believe how today she threw down on the Hughes family, Darryl, and even the entire Mormon church ! So much for that baptism!

When Ryan testified, he said that he continued to talk to Jodi after Travis was killed, he even continued to talk to her after she was arrested because he didn't believed that she had killed him.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 am

Arias describes first sexual encounters with victim in day 2 of testimony

VIDEO:

http://www.kpho.com/category/257189/special-section-jodi-arias-trial
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 am

Arias trial: Defendant in Mesa murder case on stand for 2nd day

Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 5:58 pm
Associated Press

A woman charged in the Arizona stabbing and shooting death of her lover resumed testimony Tuesday, recounting her troubled past and the numerous boyfriends who cheated on her as the defense works to seek sympathy from jurors.

Jodi Arias, 32, is accused of stabbing and slashing Travis Alexander 27 times, slitting his throat and shooting him in the head in his suburban Phoenix home in June 2008. She initially denied any involvement, then later blamed it on masked intruders before eventually settling on self-defense.

Arias claims Alexander invited her to his home for a day of sex, and that he turned violent, forcing her to fight for her life. Prosecutors claim she killed him in a jealous rage.

She could face the death penalty if convicted in a case that has been cable news fodder for weeks with lurid stories of sex, lies and violence.

Read more:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/mesa/article_6e515e68-6ff8-11e2-a248-001a4bcf887a.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 am

Ariz. woman charged in lover's slaying testifies

BRIAN SKOLOFF , The Associated Press
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 3:53 AM

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias' life changed from the moment she met the man she killed. A world of opportunities seemed possible. A good job. A promising future. A potentially loving relationship.

As Arias testifies in her murder trial, she continues to lay out in painstaking detail the events that led up to the day she stabbed and shot Travis Alexander in his suburban Phoenix home.

Her testimony was set to resume Wednesday.

Arias has told jurors of a past marred by abuse at the hands of her parents, the numerous boyfriends who cheated on her and how things seemed to take a turn for the better when she met Alexander.

The 32-year-old is now accused of stabbing and slashing him 27 times, slitting his throat and shooting him in the head in June 2008. She initially denied any involvement, then later blamed it on masked intruders before claiming self-defense.

Arias says she went to Alexander's home for sex, but that he turned violent, forcing her to fight for her life. Prosecutors say she killed him in a jealous rage.

She could face the death penalty if convicted.

Read more:

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/nation_world/20130206_ap_arizwomanchargedinloversslayingtestifies.html#ixzz2KDcvsm1M
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:13 am

Has any of Travis's ex girlfriends said he was mr. frisky fingers? I thought he was just into making out and grabbing ass as a joke? For all the info we've been given TA was a virgin until Jodi, why all of a sudden would this guy change his ways?
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 am

His ex's never had any problems of violence or unwanted sex (that we know of) with Travis. I am listening to the test. that I missed yesterday afternoon. I am wondering if the defense strategy is to bore everyone to tears hoping to sway the jury that Travis might have become violent with her just to shut her up. Yes or no questions go into the most minute details...it has to be a plan.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 am

Bmore wrote:Has any of Travis's ex girlfriends said he was mr. frisky fingers? I thought he was just into making out and grabbing ass as a joke? For all the info we've been given TA was a virgin until Jodi, why all of a sudden would this guy change his ways?

He wouldn't.

She was the sexual aggressor IMO. Hopefully this jury will be a critical thinking jury!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 am

My thoughts exactly... The thing that pissed me off was when she was talking about him going down yonder... He knew what he was doing that's for sure... Like he's the king of cunnalingus... How old was Travis when he became a mormon? Was there a chance that maybe he had some experiences but kept his virginity prior to becoming a mormon? going with her story... I'm sorry but I could see a guy maybe testing the waters so see what you can get away with but she never said no or stop, she rolled with it so how would he know? I think her story is bunk and if that ever did happen that fast I think the 3 holed wonder did it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 pm

I'm sorry but all the stab wounds are to many for self defense especially with one in the heart... Do they know that he was face down with his head pulled back for the neck wound? was she stabbing him in the back as he went down the hall to get away? then to drag him back in the bathroom and shoot him... He would have been dead a few minutes after the heart would correct? I mean mobile but not able to lay an ass beating on her... Is she going to admit that the gun was her grand-fathers? Maybe the jury is so engrossed in her story because they're in awe of her bullsh!t... Insulting my intelligence is a sure way to piss me off...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm

In Session is saying that the phone sex between Jodi and Travis might be played today in the courtroom.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Bmore wrote:I'm sorry but all the stab wounds are to many for self defense especially with one in the heart... Do they know that he was face down with his head pulled back for the neck wound? was she stabbing him in the back as he went down the hall to get away? then to drag him back in the bathroom and shoot him... He would have been dead a few minutes after the heart would correct? I mean mobile but not able to lay an ass beating on her... Is she going to admit that the gun was her grand-fathers? Maybe the jury is so engrossed in her story because they're in awe of her bullsh!t... Insulting my intelligence is a sure way to piss me off...
I think they should hurry up with the murder or something interesting because this has been torture so far.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 pm

The trial is about to resume.

Live Stream:

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:45 pm

the one sister looks exactly like him... Wow...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 pm

So, one month after meeting and spending weekend having sex she was bummed. There was no emotional connection. She broke up with her 4 1/2 yr. relationship to hook-up with Travis and there was nothing but physical connection. This is not making me feel sorry for her.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:13 pm

is she really getting choked up about his erect penis pics?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Oh now she's a prude when it comes to sending naked pics of her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm

I may be confused, but at one point didn't she say she lost her phone? If so, then how did they get the pix off of her phone
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:18 pm

yeah cause that creepy guy bought her the helio...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:20 pm

the church was inline with the values she had... chasity... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 pm

When (timewise) did he buy her the phone. I thought it was closer to the murder and if that's the case how did the picture appear? If he sent her the pic from his phone to her phone, did she then upload the pic to her computer? Can u tell I'm confused. It doesn't sound like this is the helio that they are talking about
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 pm

this pic was from 2006, if that phone was gone then I don't know how they would of gotten pics off of it... i took it that the helio was close to the murder...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:33 pm

is the trial on?
I'm not seeing anything! Help!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:34 pm

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm

tesstruhart wrote:http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

That ones not working for me. Any other links? Please and thanks
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 pm

got it here! Finally
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130205jodi-arias-murder-trial-arizona-live-video.html
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 pm

is she about to say he raped her?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 pm

the dude between the sisters (brother?) is like yeah right... he anal raped her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 pm

sheesh, maybe I'll watch it later. gross.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Bmore wrote:is she about to say he raped her?
More or less. Let's celibrate the new found faith and belief system with anal sex.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm

sounds like a crock of crap...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 pm

look alike sister rolled her eyes and smirked...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 pm

OMG she sniffled and grabbed a tissue...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:45 pm

so with travis she's a meek girl with no self-respect but everyone else she would tell to hit the road...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Everytime Travis wanted sex (according to her) she didn't want to stop him. She sometimes wanted it or she didn't want to 'disappoint' him. Very odd, since this was happening at the get go. How did her feelings grow for him when this sex started at the beginning. He certainly didn't have any power over her at the beginning. I don't buy this whole defense.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 pm

yeah not making much sense to me either... Tonight should be interesting we kept laughing last night at NG yelling blowjob... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:25 pm

The Law of Chastity and other rules of the LDS:

http://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-39-the-law-of-chastity?lang=eng

" “Even though forgiveness is so abundantly promised there is no promise nor indication of forgiveness to any soul who does not totally repent. … We can hardly be too forceful in reminding people that they cannot sin and be forgiven and then sin again and again and expect repeated forgiveness” "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:30 pm

JVM
"On Thurs they are having a sealed hearing about a motion made by prosecution. Court has been dark on fridays."
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next