Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

+24
Mari 68
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
LindaNewYork
KZ
Stolat
qtkitycat
sitemama
CuriousPortlander
Bat Woman
Eileen_Dover
Gizmo711
Bmore
jacct
Freckles
Hobnob
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Lash
ishi
nanshin
Gia
Ann - Tx
28 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm

JA and CA cut from the same cloth.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by tesstruhart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Wow, she knows it was a Wed. night when she met him, I can't remember what day of the week it was when I met my husband. Don't tell him, he'll think I'm shallow.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-trial-livestream/

Time traveling warp speed ahead!!!
Hang on ! We only have two more years to get through!!!

Sept 2006:
JA meets Travis Alexander.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:16 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Wow, she knows it was a Wed. night when she met him, I can't remember what day of the week it was when I met my husband. Don't tell him, he'll think I'm shallow.

lol! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 428511 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 322372
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Makes you wonder how much Travis's story would differ from hers.......

She seems like the type who goes after what she wants, when she wants.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 pm

She spends a lot of time being 'awkward' for someone so confident.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:23 pm

If you notice, she was very vague about how many dresses she tried on at Kohl's and the colors.....she's hiding something.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:25 pm

After all the searching for a dress, trying them on at Coles and she didn't find a dress?? Oh, gimme a break! Nurmi! Why are you doing this to us???

Now we get to listen to her, "hop in the car, rush up to the hotel room, change, walked over to the ballroom"... in less than an hour?

BTW, it was Chris Hughes' wife who loaned the dress.
And the banquet was "nice."
She was accustomed to this level of dining; she wasn't moved a lot.
She was impressed with all the successful people who were there.
"It made a big impression" on her all the successful people there.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:25 pm

I think Martinez must be ready to drink right in the middle of the court room. A full bottle with a straw.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

tesstruhart wrote:If you notice, she was very vague about how many dresses she tried on at Kohl's and the colors.....she's hiding something.

And Martinez should tie up that loose end by asking her what colors and styles those dresses were! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 133536
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Freckles wrote:Nurmi said, "Before we go into some of your ventures..."
Oh, spare us more of the rhetoric! *hit and get off the pot!
She has already confessed to murder!

Ask her where she dropped the gun, the knife, the bloody clothing.
Give us the good stuff. This menu has slim pickings and we have come along way and are tired.

Do you think the prosecution will ask about the clothes, knife and gun? Hope so. Why wouldn't she answer, she admitted she did it. This will be interesting!! Can't wait!
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 pm

I sure hope so. I hope Pros. first question is where did you put the knife and gun and bloody clothes? That would be priceless. Doesn't give her too much time to work up the tears.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:34 pm

I really don't think the prosecution is going to spend a nanosecond following up on any of this nonsense. IMO, Juan will focus on June 3, 4 and 5th.... in minute detail.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm

She took martial arts;
her father and Bobby, among others, were into martial arts.
Now we have Travis into UFC, Cage Fighting.
What's the big deal?
Must be because she is NOT the center of attention!

Drop the shoe and tell us how this really didn't interest you, how you were offended by it all.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:39 pm

lostyou wrote:
Freckles wrote:Nurmi said, "Before we go into some of your ventures..."
Oh, spare us more of the rhetoric! *hit and get off the pot!
She has already confessed to murder!

Ask her where she dropped the gun, the knife, the bloody clothing.
Give us the good stuff. This menu has slim pickings and we have come along way and are tired.

Do you think the prosecution will ask about the clothes, knife and gun? Hope so. Why wouldn't she answer, she admitted she did it. This will be interesting!! Can't wait!
I sure hope so!
She will go cold nasty on him.
She has already confessed to murder.
She has shown us what an excellent memory she has.
And she has shown us how she lies and lies and lies.
Read between the lines and you can see how she is always right, always has to be center of attention.
Oh. Did I mention her negative views on all these men she "loved" ?
Smile sweetly and bash them in the back.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Freckles wrote:After all the searching for a dress, trying them on at Coles and she didn't find a dress?? Oh, gimme a break! Nurmi! Why are you doing this to us???

Now we get to listen to her, "hop in the car, rush up to the hotel room, change, walked over to the ballroom"... in less than an hour?

Well, if you think about it, if she had picked out her own dress and if the dress appeared "too sexy" pros could insinuate that she was man-hunting. I know I would. Make that point, I mean...not man-hunt Suspect
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:44 pm

This is so lively I can hear the flies buzzing in the back of the courtroom.
Visions of that hot, summer day stolen from, "To Kill A mockingbird."
I swear I can hear the overhead fans humming and swiping at the air.
Then again, that might be the soft snore of the man in the back of the jury pool. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 43487
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I sure hope so. I hope Pros. first question is where did you put the knife and gun and bloody clothes? That would be priceless. Doesn't give her too much time to work up the tears.

I agree that would be a good question to start with putting her on the defensive and making her give up information that she hasn't had to give up. I think it would also go towards showing just how much she was thinking after the crime. How well did she conceal? Just my thoughts.
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Stolat wrote:
Freckles wrote:After all the searching for a dress, trying them on at Coles and she didn't find a dress?? Oh, gimme a break! Nurmi! Why are you doing this to us???

Well, if you think about it, if she had picked out her own dress and if the dress appeared "too sexy" pros could insinuate that she was man-hunting. I know I would. Make that point, I mean...not man-hunt Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 256956
She was young, single and an attractive, successful man has invited her to a gala event?
Man hunt? No; have a blast more like it! Free meal for a broke girl! Hook up? In the wildest of dreams.
See nothing wrong with that.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm

You go Juan! On top of it with the fast objections!
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm

...........?

I hate to say it but, with this girl having the aspirations she had at the time, and knowing how alot of conventions go- dinners with alcohol, coupled with having 5 sons, I think there would have been more sex going on than talking about religion.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Prosecution:
Jodi, did you kill Travis Alexander?
Jodi:
Yes
Prosecution:
What tools or weapons did you use?
Jodi:
A knife, a gun
Prosecution:
What did you do with the weapons?

JMO how it might be done.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 pm

She said it: I THINK!!!

She was asked if she had seen him again after the breakfast.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Freckles wrote:
Stolat wrote:

Well, if you think about it, if she had picked out her own dress and if the dress appeared "too sexy" pros could insinuate that she was man-hunting. I know I would. Make that point, I mean...not man-hunt Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 256956
She was young, single and an attractive, successful man has invited her to a gala event?
Man hunt? No; have a blast more like it! Free meal for a broke girl! Hook up? In the wildest of dreams.
See nothing wrong with that.

Yes, but some broke girls go man-hunt when their sugar daddies's wallets have dried up. My girlfriends and I used to man-hunt BUT we weren't already living in a home we purchased with a man double our age !!! And she testified just now that she still considered herself in a dating relationship at that time.

Man-hunting can be good fun, in fact a few men would say they rather enjoy being the prey. The difference is motive.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:56 pm

She still considered Darryl to be her bf; not sexually active; oh, wait, she had broken up with him! Got back on Sunday and broke up on Thursday after the LV convention. She loved him very much but the relationship was going nowhere, been like that since "day one"; she was invited to go to Travis' friends house and she is a one guy person; she was developing a relationship with Travis; wanted to be out of the relationship so she wouldn't cheat on Darryl;

A user. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 41349
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Dog! She just forgot her scripted testimony. She she said she Didnt know why exactly she stopped having sex with Brewer. Then she goes - Oop! Yes I do. Its because we broke up. Come on Jodi, stick to the script...
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Darryl was broke!

She wanted this new lifestyle where she didn't have to worry about her bills, future.

"The product" she was selling was herself.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 pm

She couldn't continue with Darryl despite loving him? Huh?
Truth is, girl, you found the bottom of the well and it looked bleak, empty.
You wanted more than the safe and secure Darryl could offer.
So you dumped him.
Like all the others you used up.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:03 pm

She is an original flake, con job coming up.
Can't plan a future, can't hold a job, keeps trading in men,
Always looking for something better.
Social climber who will throw anyone under the bus so she can stand on them and pretend to be taller, better than they are.

Dime a dozen, Jodi. You are nothing special.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm

And~
She basically blamed Travis for getting her to break up with Darryl!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:12 pm

They are trying to paint a pic of Travis and aggression~

Into the UFC,

talking her into breaking up with boyfriend~ pursuing naive little JA and manipulating her.

This chick didn't need any talking into. She liked the big money/"Belle of the Ball" type lifestyle.

The more they can paint an aggressive pic of Travis, they are making JA more confident, loving, innocent young woman who just wanted a life of having a home and children.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:16 pm

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-trial-livestream/

CAMERA LEFT ON NO SOUND
COURT BREAK
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 pm

ugh, how long will it take her to get to the murder?

This is her favorite part, I think - she's wanted soooo many people to know about her and Travis - he kept making her be quiet about it - she's gonna linger over the next day and half I would guess

She's so stupid, too - I guess she thinks running home to tell your boyfriend you want to break up cuz you don't want to be feeling guilty about cheating on him in the next few days is a GOOD characteristic?!?

She was already moving on. Seems she's always been hooked on someone, huh? While she stalks the recent break-up she meets someone new - or she moves on and then right before she does the nasty, she runs home to break up with current beau.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Mari 68 wrote:ugh, how long will it take her to get to the murder?

This is her favorite part, I think - she's wanted soooo many people to know about her and Travis - he kept making her be quiet about it - she's gonna linger over the next day and half I would guess

She's so stupid, too - I guess she thinks running home to tell your boyfriend you want to break up cuz you don't want to be feeling guilty about cheating on him in the next few days is a GOOD characteristic?!?

She was already moving on. Seems she's always been hooked on someone, huh? While she stalks the recent break-up she meets someone new - or she moves on and then right before she does the nasty, she runs home to break up with current beau.

Well, IIRC, that is scheduled for after Flag Day and before the Fourth of July. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 133536

By then, I am sure Jodi will recall NOTHING of the murder of Travis Alexander because the WHOLE thing was SOOOOO trauamatic, you know? Ummm, it was like he WANTED her to kill him. Ummm. He had became some kind of belligerent beast! Ummm. I tried to remind him that is not how good Mormons behave! Ummm....

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 18 419453 Reading the Riot Act to TA so I can murder him. Or at least reviewing the script!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Oh, no! There go the Hughes family!

JA is going to throw them under the bus!!!
Man, she REALLY hates these "friends" of hers and wants to undo the entire Mormon community!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:47 pm

She's now trying to behave like an unblemished virgin!

Wow, she is rehearsed, she is well spoken, she is SOFT spoken, but she just might take this too far. At some point, all of us, get a bit riffed when someone simply shows NOTHING!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:49 pm

She doesn't recall how it happened but he began removing her clothing!

The whore has morals!
She was apprehensive and only expecting to be kissed.
She didn't want to do anything to displease him; she didn't want his feelings hurt; she didn't want him to feel rejected.

How kind.

Ah! She was not accustomed to saying no to someone so she just kept going with it.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm

OMG!!!

She's blushing????? Gimme a break!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Any Mormons on the jury are going to get really angry with her about now.
She is totally trashing.
She doesn't remember who took off her Temple Garments; she may have assisted Travis.

Jodi says she is embarrassed talking about this.

Wrong! She loves being the Porn Queen!
So now she has Travis doing oral sex on her.
She says it wasn't tolerable... yet she has had anal sex?
Huh?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

There it is. He knew what he was doing, for sure.

I think what really happened is reversed!

She showed him how to bend the rules
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Jodi CAN"T remember if she removed his garments.
She performed oral sex on him.
They then fell asleep.
Doesn't recall getting dressed or getting blankets but they both were covered when she woke up. She put her pjs back on. She got up before others in the home.

They went to church that Sunday.

She hadn't been to church since she was little.
She didn't have the clothing.
TA rode with her to church.

Subject of sermon: She doesn't recall.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

She didn't want to displease him. Hmmm.

I think you are right, Mari 68, I also don't believe this was their first time. Travis isn't here to invalidate her statements.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:10 pm

She doesn't recall being alone with TA after that.

JA drove off to Palm Desert.
TA called either that night or Monday night; she doesn't recall.
May have been reference to the sex; they talked about religion.

TA was traveling from Riverside to Mesa. He stopped in.

Umm, didn't know where to meet as Darryl was at home.
Ah, ended up meeting at Starbucks.
And um, went into store...
Somewhat cooler in the shade...
Umm,
discussed word of wisdom; TA was drinking Chai tea.
Don't know how to explain it, but he said he was horny.

So we, umm, went to our, ah, respective cars, and uh,we pulled up in a parking lot and um, ...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:13 pm

She gave him oral sex because, "I liked him."
She never told him she was displeased with oral sex in the Hughes' home.
She doesn't recall where he ejaculated. But he did!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Darryl said he when he moved back to Monterey he was under the impression she would be following him.

Now why would he say that if she had sat down at the kitchen table and told him she was breaking up? Why would she need to meet Travis in a parking lot for sex? Darryl being home should be irrelevant, right?

She's just a total liar
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

No, um, I guess I was...
We parted ways. Within minutes.
Uhm, I don't recall feeling really bad but just deflated.
He didn't kiss her on the mouth because he sad that was really gross.

How did she feel afterward?

Um, I felt a little disappointed in myself but...
he derived pleasure so that was a good sign.
Not the intimacy but the timing, uh, she had been with Darryl 4 1/2 years...

Loads of buts, makes sense,
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

How would you characterize it?
Uh, ah, not sure how to characterize it.

Re text message from TA:
Ummm, think I received
it while working.

Next spoke to TA that night or the next night....

She somewhat expressed displeasure...
She is talking with him almost every nights. Long conversations.
Spiritual in natural. Sexual in nature.
She next saw him in Oct 2006.
Doesn't remember the exact date of the meeting...
I would say it was a month later...

Mormom Missionaries visiting her:
She thinks they came on an average of two times a week..
UUmmm. They have a system

Why did she not discuss the Chastity Rules with the visiting Mormon missionaries?
She doesn't recall them talking with her...
She learned of it briefly prior to her baptism, she thinks.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Motel at Erinburgh (sp)_
She thinks it was Thursday or Friday night, she doesn't recall.
They had talked on the phone so when she got there it was physical, passionate.
Ummm, we both were taking off our clothing.

Had been talking for a long time so she wasn't so nervous!!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:34 pm

No court Thursday; tomorrow is 10:30

Why do I feel so dirty and repulsed listening to this tripe?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Interesting point made:

Comment #18558
"someone is lying for sure! Darryl said she said they had to stop having
sex because she was taking the Mormon discussions with the missionaries.
She said they weren’t because they had broken up and that she didn’t
hear about the law of chastity until right before her baptism.
Hmmmmmm...."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page743
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next