Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

+24
Mari 68
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
LindaNewYork
KZ
Stolat
qtkitycat
sitemama
CuriousPortlander
Bat Woman
Eileen_Dover
Gizmo711
Bmore
jacct
Freckles
Hobnob
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Lash
ishi
nanshin
Gia
Ann - Tx
28 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 am

Was she using anal with travis to say i can pleasure you and since its not vaginal youll still be a virgin...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #1

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Arias mystery: Who was in the car with Gus Searcy?

By Alice Feigel
updated 11:51 AM EST, Wed January 30, 2013

•Jodi Arias is accused of shooting and stabbing her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, to death; she claims self-defense
•In a tense moment Tuesday, Searcy refuses judge's order

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/30/searcy-person-car?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Ok i missed this part... what was going on with gus in the car?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Im just getting the state seal... anyone else...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Live Stream:

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

Lisa Andrews, Travis' ex-girlfriend, is now on the stand.......
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:03 pm

In Session ‏@InSession
Daidone and #TravisAlexander broke up the first time because she heard that Travis was cheating on her with #JodiArias

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Chris Williams
Reporter

Tweets:

http://muckrack.com/chriswnews
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 pm

In Session @InSession
Willmott: Were you shocked to find out #TravisAlexander wasn't a virgin? Diadone: yes #JodiArias
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Bmore wrote:Was she using anal with travis to say i can pleasure you and since its not vaginal youll still be a virgin...

Interesting point.

Jodi's lawyer jumped out of the gate saying TA made Jodi have anal sex and it was his way of controlling her and living a double life trying to avoid breaching Mormon law through a loophole ( Laughing excuse the pun)

But now we're learning that Jodi was the butt-master long before she encountered TA. So what she claims TA said to her - given the fact that he is dead and she is the only one living to provide heresay - is in fact just that. Heresay. For all we know, she suggested anal sex to HIM as a way to help him get past his guilt trip and (as almost all women know) she knew that sex is the most effective way to hook a man and if she was going to hook him, she'd need to find a way to have sex with him without making him feel immoral.

If I were on the prosecution, I would make a very strong case that her previous experience with anal sex only shows that SHE was in the position to manipulate him into deviant sex as a way to use his religious views to her benefit -- NOT the other way around.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Arias mystery: Who was in the car with Gus Searcy?

By Alice Feigel

•Jodi Arias is accused of shooting and stabbing her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, to death; she claims self-defense

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/30/searcy-person-car?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

What's the big friggin deal with the mystery passenger in the car ???????????

Is this yet ANOTHER man who was cheating on his wife and doesn't want to expose an affair? This all is starting to go down like Patreaus and Jill Kelley....GEEEZZZ!
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Live Stream:

Lisa Andrews, Travis' ex-girlfriend, is now on the stand.......

Trial getting ready to start up again....

Last edited by Stolat on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Travis sounds high maintenance and needing of praise (probably stems from his childhood) but that in no way makes a case for killing him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Bmore wrote:Travis sounds high maintenance and needing of praise (probably stems from his childhood) but that in no way makes a case for killing him...

Seriously. I keep saying to myself -- he reminds me of several guys I got caught up with in my naive youth. Playing the field, not yet settled, struggling with trying to settle down but still finding it hard to shake off the "womanizer" influences they had in their troubled families. In anger a few of them called me a few choice names such as the ones Travis called Jodi -- but in return I called them a few derogatory ones as well!

I keep thinking over and over that there are a few guys in my past who treated me no different than TA treated Jodi -- right down to cheating with other women. And I can promise you that never once had I thought of MURDERING them!! I mean, a good kick to the groin came to mind a few times, but at the end of the day - they weren't worth the skin under my toenails to waste another thought on them. And if I did fixate on it -- then shame on ME! Jodi on the other hand became FIXATED with getting revenge -- the tires, the threatening emails. She felt wronged and more importantly, she felt ENTITLED to bring her own vigilantism justice into play.

Since Travis is not alive, we're not seeing any emails or texts where in anger Jodi called Travis a D*ck or an assh*le or other words that women don't realize are just as inflammatory to a guy as the c'word or "slut" or "whore" is to women. For all we know, she was just as vulgar with him as he was with her.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

In Session ‏@InSession
Willmott: Did you tell Travis that if he really cared about you that he would tell #JodiArias to back off? Diadone: yes

In Session‏ @InSession
#JodiArias murder trial is now in lunch recess until 3:30 PM ET
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/30/ex-girlfriend-alexander-cheated-me-arias

"Diadone said Wednesday that while she was with Alexander, they never had sex, and she was shocked to find out after his death that Alexander wasn't a virgin."

To me, this is HUGE. Because it says to me that Travis didn't treat all women like they were sluts and manipulated them into sex. He just treated women who behaved like suts as if they were sluts.

It would have been better for the defense had Lisa had sex with TA. All they did was show how unfounded Jodi's jealousies were and how she fantasized things up in her head. It also proved that JA was not consistent in terms of treating women disrespectfully. He obviously respected Lisa enough not to have sex with her.

Travis had sex with Jodi. Why? Because he could. period.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Poop, crap, fart... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Stolat wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/jodi-arias-trial-boobs-sex_n_2577348.html

"Maricopa County prosecutor Juan Martinez asked Brewer whether he had told investigators that Arias "was pretty aggressive during sex." Brewer said he didn't recall the statement, but acknowledged having anal sex with Arias when they were dating. He said he couldn't remember how many times they did so.

The testimony showed that Arias was no stranger to anal sex before she met murder victim Travis Alexander."

wow...too many times to recall. That's way more than "at least once" as an earlier story highlighted. lol

Definitely not good for defense. Jodi was trying to use anal sex to paint Travis a perv -- now all she's done is established to the jury that (by her own definitions) - she herself was a perv long before Travis ever got a hold of her.

Excellent point! You would remember once and certainly twice or three times; would you start to lose track at four or five? Or maybe fifteen?

You said it so well re the perv presentation: She has circled around to point the finger at herself with this piccadilly.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm

I think jodi the experienced seduced TA... ok he talked a bit and grabbed ass and was told that she felt it was inappropriate ... maybe he did that to JA and she said c'mon ive got a loophole and some lube... lol. Maybe thinking that gave her some power over him because he enjoyed it but once he realized how off she was she lost that power..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:59 pm

I probably missed this, but since Jodi was the one who drove to Travis' house, and also the one who brought the gun and who knows about the knife, why does she say she was in fear of Travis? Abused women that have successfully made the break from their abusers, don't go back into a situation armed and ready to kill. It doesn't seem like he was chasing her. Phone calls with phone sex doesn't indicate to me that he was violently stalking her. If she felt she wanted physical sex, she couldn't have been in that much fear. If she was, sex sure isn't worth it if you have to arm yourself. The whole thing doesn't quite make sense to me. I think she planned and carried out her plan to murder him. If she wasn't going to get him, no one was.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Bmore wrote:I think jodi the experienced seduced TA... ok he talked a bit and grabbed ass and was told that she felt it was inappropriate ... maybe he did that to JA and she said c'mon ive got a loophole and some lube... lol. Maybe thinking that gave her some power over him because he enjoyed it but once he realized how off she was she lost that power..

Yep. Because Jodi failed to realize the age old tradition. Men want to screw a wh*re and marry a saint. Seriously - my grandad told me that. (Obviously he was appealing for me to be the saint!). She might hook him that way, but she'd never keep him that way. But that's a psychology discussion for a different thread. lol.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Another thing thats getting me is that they keep saying that TA isnt a virgin but by todays standard you only lose your vcard by having vaginal sex not anal or oral... theyre implying hes not but is he? Can anyone else TA dated say they played butt-monkeys with him? No? So it must of been isolated to JA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Look alike dressing:
In the Drew Peterson case, the jurors spoke re this after the trial was over. If you recall, at one point, all the jurors showed up dressed in the same colors. This was done to mock the husband/wife team who had been wearing same color outfits.

Nothing gets by the jury.

BTW, from what I have observed, JA did this almost every day with the prosecution case. She didn't yesterday but was the jury present?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Stolat wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Arias mystery: Who was in the car with Gus Searcy?

By Alice Feigel

Is this yet ANOTHER man who was cheating on his wife and doesn't want to expose an affair? This all is starting to go down like Patreaus and Jill Kelley....GEEEZZZ!

Just watched this Gus clip -- he seems to have psychotic tendencies himself & should wear a bag on his head @ all times. Sorry if this has been asked before -- what time does court resume today?
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I probably missed this, but since Jodi was the one who drove to Travis' house, and also the one who brought the gun and who knows about the knife, why does she say she was in fear of Travis? Abused women that have successfully made the break from their abusers, don't go back into a situation armed and ready to kill. It doesn't seem like he was chasing her. Phone calls with phone sex doesn't indicate to me that he was violently stalking her. If she felt she wanted physical sex, she couldn't have been in that much fear. If she was, sex sure isn't worth it if you have to arm yourself. The whole thing doesn't quite make sense to me. I think she planned and carried out her plan to murder him. If she wasn't going to get him, no one was.

I think you have astutely penned out the upcoming redirect from the prosecution.

If she were afraid - all she had to do was stay put. D-U-H. She didn't have to get a gun, grab some gas cans and load them up in a different state, dye her hair, and rent a car and lie to everyone about where she's going. That doesn't smell like fear to me. That smells like Lorena Bobbitt....

Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Bat Woman wrote:
Stolat wrote:

Just watched this Gus clip -- he seems to have psychotic tendencies himself & should wear a bag on his head @ all times. Sorry if this has been asked before -- what time does court resume today?

30 min. 3:30

Yeah, Gus is definitely sleezy. I just read his self-penned promo website and he's about as hot air bag as they come. If HE mentored Jodi then THAT explains a LOT about her.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Excellent summary of yesterday with D Brewer:
http://www.azcentral.com/video/2127688981001
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Gus makes my skin crawl... i wouldn't want to be in close proximity of him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Bmore wrote:Another thing thats getting me is that they keep saying that TA isnt a virgin but by todays standard you only lose your vcard by having vaginal sex not anal or oral... theyre implying hes not but is he? Can anyone else TA dated say they played butt-monkeys with him? No? So it must of been isolated to JA...

...butt-monkeys.... Laughing

I can't remember where it is but I think I saw that eventually they did the full on nasty. JA was just trying to show how he was trying to dodge around it at first.

So I think it's safe to say he officially lost his vcard.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Stolat wrote:
Bat Woman wrote:

30 min. 3:30

Yeah, Gus is definitely sleezy. I just read his self-penned promo website and he's about as hot air bag as they come. If HE mentored Jodi then THAT explains a LOT about her.

Thanks Slolat.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Freckles wrote:Look alike dressing:
In the Drew Peterson case, the jurors spoke re this after the trial was over. If you recall, at one point, all the jurors showed up dressed in the same colors. This was done to mock the husband/wife team who had been wearing same color outfits.

Nothing gets by the jury.

BTW, from what I have observed, JA did this almost every day with the prosecution case. She didn't yesterday but was the jury present?

Dr. Drew covered this yesterday and his panel did a good job of describing it. He said either this just further demonstrates that she's a shell of a person and assumes the identity of those closest to her - very similar to "SWF - Single White Female" in a dissociative manner - or it's just very typical role-acting that is being prompted by her female attorney. Dr. Drew said it's not uncommon for an attorney to "dress" their client in order to help them "sell" their innocence.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Read the text below the vid:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130129arias-trial-marketing-outfit.html

This is on yesterday's trial.
I had missed the Searcy morning exam where the prosecutor asked Searcy if HIS company was nothing more than a pyramid scheme.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Freckles wrote:Excellent summary of yesterday with D Brewer:
http://www.azcentral.com/video/2127688981001

Wow - I just watched this. I saw it on a diff channel but they had different camera angles on this one. I could get a better picture of Jodi's reaction about all of this. As a followup to Dr. Drew talking about how "flat" she is and hollow inside - -it's obvious that as this poor schmuck is describing how in love with her he was and how good she was with his son -- her eyes showed ZERO flicker of emotion. Not a smile, not a nod with the head, not any flicker of light that showed affection -- or at the very least APPRECIATION that this guy that she spit on would even agree to come to her defense!!! Keep in mind - this is all BEFORE he gets questioned about the gas cans.

When he does get questioned about the gas cans -- THAT's when she DOES show emotion in her eyes -- her eyes look furrowed and hurt and on the brim of tears - as in "How COULD you???!"

So that's telling right there. She has no empathy for him, no ounce of affection or emotion while he is talking about their supposedly loving 4 yrs together and yet the ONLY time she shows emotion is when the situation focuses back on HER.

Also, the shakiness in his voice when answering to the gas cans does not ring as much as an "Ah-Ha" moment to me (at least IMO). In fact, I think he's had his ah-ha moment way long ago. To me that sounded very much like he really didn't want to do it -- he really didn't want to answer that question while face to face with her. It was a cowardly moment for him. He knew that question would be asked long before he answered it -- he's obviously the one who supplied prosecution with that info to begin with. But he didn't want to have to face her and court and betray her. That's the sound in his voice that i heard. That was the sound of a coward. And that was the sound of someone who knows EXACTLY how damning that piece of evidence sounded -- because it was.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:35 pm

trial getting ready to start up again....

[url= http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video] http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video[/url]

on now....

Last edited by Stolat on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Finding vids:

At the top of the Nancy Grace/HLN vids:
There is a sentence that reads, "Click here to see other vids " . If you click on that, a library of short vids opens in a separate window for you. Has the name description and a pic of the vid before you select one.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:42 pm

I agree with your assessment, Stolat, of Brewer's whispered and tentative "yes" answers, in that he was RELUCTANT to betray her, even now.

He was her patsy, and it seems it is a part he was "okie dokie" with playing...imo
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Re the creep Searcy:
He asked the judge re taking the Fifth.
The Fifth is reserved for the accused, a defendant, or for someone who might self implicate in a crime.

Was Jodi the person who was with him in the car?

Was that possible?
Not sure of the time frame and where Jodi was at the time Searcy is referring to.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm

The judge and the lawyers are in the judge's chambers.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Freckles wrote:Re the creep Searcy:
He asked the judge re taking the Fifth.
The Fifth is reserved for the accused, a defendant, or for someone who might self implicate in a crime.

Was Jodi the person who was with him in the car?

Was that possible?
Not sure of the time frame and where Jodi was at the time Searcy is referring to.

Freckles - I wondered that too - but I think that she was in jail by then. It's sort of convoluted but it seems that the phone call in the car with the "mystery passenger" was centered around conversation about why he was or was not testifying. So if he's talking about "tesitfying" on the phone call, then I think it's safe to say Jodi was already incarcerated by then.

It's very possible the mystery person is someone that could undermine the strategy of the case - either defense or prosecution.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Stolat wrote:trial getting ready to start up again....

[url= http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video] http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video[/url]

on now....

Maybe things will speed along if I wash my hairs.....
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

I got my chips, coffee and am ready to roll!
Or maybe, ROTFLMAO!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Judge just admonished court gallery for laughing or making any comments during testimony. I wonder if that was directed at TA's sisters. She said she could not hear comments herself up on her stand but it had been reported to her.

The jury was not present for this admonishment
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

It's back!
Jury present.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Stolat wrote:Judge just admonished court gallery for laughing or making any comments during testimony. I wonder if that was directed at TA's sisters. She said she could not hear comments herself up on her stand but it had been reported to her.

The jury was not present for this admonishment

http://muckrack.com/chriswnews

"#JodiArias judge correcting the gallery for laughing. Must be referring to #Arias witness "poop" and "words" testimony."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Lisa says "I didn't speak to him again until one week before he was killed"

Defense repeats her comment but re-words "Ok...so you didn't speak to him again until one week before he died?"

Lisa visibly winces at the atty's choice of words to passively minimize the act of murder. She's visibly agitated an annoyed that the attorney tried to slip that in there and tried to re-word her statement for the jury's benefit.

She has this look like "WTF, lady?? your client KILLED him - he didn't up and DIE"

Last edited by Stolat on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Freckles wrote:It's back!
Jury present.

while JA is doodling...who is the witness on the stand now?..thx
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Witness is Lisa Andrews Diadone ???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Bat Woman wrote:
Freckles wrote:It's back!
Jury present.

while JA is doodling...who is the witness on the stand now?..thx

That is Lisa (Andrews) Diadone -- she was the one who had her tires slashed and received the nastigram from Jodi - she was dating TA while TA was playing butt-monkeys with Jodi. Lisa never had sex with TA and TA wanted to marry her. She ultimately broke it off
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Well that was fast...or not.

Jury came in for a couple of questions for Lisa, defense done. JM and attys approached bench prior to starting cross, jury dismissed. Seal up.

No wonder this is supposed to last until April.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Stolat wrote:Lisa says "I didn't speak to him again until one week before he was killed"

Defense repeats her comment but re-words "Ok...so you didn't speak to him again until one week before he died?"

Lisa visibly winces at the atty's choice of words to passively minimize the act of murder. She's visibly agitated an annoyed that the attorney tried to slip that in there and tried to re-word her statement for the jury's benefit.

She has this look like "WTF, lady?? your client KILLED him - he didn't up and DIE"

Ten bucks says Nancy Grace latches onto that one....
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I was thinking re the trials. This one in particular. It really is much more dramatic than the Greek or the Shakespearean tragedies. It is almost like a modern day tragedy with its highs and lows but we all know the outcome: a person has died a horrible death. A wrong has been done and it must be answered to for the gods have spoken.

Re Jodi: She is a user. IMO, she feels the affront because someone she thought was a giver has used her and then dumped her. Almost like, in her mind, Travis deserved what he got: He should not have changed the game plan by dumping her . That was the offense she believes he committed.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next