Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 pm

I believe so, because at the time we wondered when she put the stool back.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:41 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I don't know about that bat Woman, I think if she is sufficiently vague about how Travis was attacking her a demonstration would clear that up. I am just confused as to why the courtroom had to be cleared. the jury I could understand. the judge will have to determine whether this is germaine to the point. why the clearance though?

oh I dunno..might have a lil something to do with the fact she is a self admitted killer willing to do whatev it takes to save her nasty butt
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Ok, now my live feed just cut out. did she show him?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:43 pm

oooohhhh....casing ON blood.....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm

casings shouldn't be landing on blood if there was no blood yet

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 pm

she's thinking...hmmmm...how do i get around this??

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:47 pm

SHE is RIDICULOUS!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Ya think Nurmi is sucking back vodka in that water bottle?

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Calypso wrote:Ya think Nurmi is sucking back vodka in that water bottle?

I believe he should be if he isn't. Perhaps he took drugs before court today.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Ha ha, she is so screwed! Actually tried to say no, the bullet did not land in blood (Yeah, uh, the evidence was planted later???!!!)
Look at the creepy guilty way she looks straight ahead.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Jury definitely now getting the point that the gunshot was AFTER all the stabbing, etc.!
What a monster she is. Itching to slap her lying face.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

OHHH the defense attorney has to give her a prompt to not remember the stabbing....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Bit by bit Juan, second by second. Amazing! Well done, you!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Ohhh how convenient ...i just got amnesia at the most horrific point in the killing...

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Good! Now I can take my shower!!! hehehe
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 pm

I wonder if the jury is having their 'aha' moment? surely this demonstration of fabrication has become crystal clear at this point.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay, I take a minute to go to the mailbox and court is closed again. What's going on?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:01 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Calypso wrote:Ya think Nurmi is sucking back vodka in that water bottle?

I believe he should be if he isn't. Perhaps he took drugs before court today.

Vallums anyone?? Should be a dispensary in the lobby........
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Puzzler wrote:Okay, I take a minute to go to the mailbox and court is closed again. What's going on?

Afternoon recess
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Puzzler wrote:Okay, I take a minute to go to the mailbox and court is closed again. What's going on?
afternoon break...back at 3:15 their time 5:15 eastern
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm

This is a long trial...why are they only getting out about 4 hours of testimony a day?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Yes, B---H now remembers nothing. How handy.
Juan really only has to show that the gunshot came later, after the stabbing, and I believe that the jury will see that that is what the forensics says.
If I were him, I would be saying "Well here let me refresh your memory". I would shove those photos in front of her one by one with the time stamps and accuse her of doing this, and this, and this, and then "You shot him last after he was dead and you are lying because that is what the evidence shows." "You stabbed and stabbed and he was trying to fend off the knife, and he was probably yelling and you kept attacking him. You slit his throat from ear to ear. He must have been in terrible pain. He knew he was dying. He died. You coldly dragged his body down the hall and into the bathroom. You looked down at him and you shot him and shoved him into the shower..."

He needs to accuse her and do it with the photos and the time stamps. He needs to brutally paint the picture for the jury during this cross and then lay it all out with witnesses in rebuttal and in the summation.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Aspirin at a buck a piece in the commissary.
Can you imagine trying to overdose on 5$ worth?
Cost you an inheritance to do it properly!

I am starting to believe in Dr. Kevorkian.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Ha ha you sound like me! I go to pee before I pop and get the mail and oh gee, another break! It's either a commercial or a court break, and for a few minutes my TV had the picture but no sound! Sigh...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 pm

can't believe it wasn't mentioned above so now gotta ask..did she or did she not just admit that the only injury she received during the scuffle in that bathroom was to her LEFT ring finger? kinda having a caniption fit over this one
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
afternoon break...back at 3:15 their time 5:15 eastern
Well, when you put it like that! I have time to run out and get a manicure and no appointment! Hit the local Starbucks, grab some pop rocks and tootsie pops on the way back. (Already got the Toblerone on the table.) Shoot. You make it sound like they are out for TWO hours!!! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

carlakay wrote:can't believe it wasn't mentioned above so now gotta ask..did she or did she not just admit that the only injury she received during the scuffle in that bathroom was to her LEFT ring finger? kinda having a caniption fit over this one

SHE DID Laughing
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
carlakay wrote:can't believe it wasn't mentioned above so now gotta ask..did she or did she not just admit that the only injury she received during the scuffle in that bathroom was to her LEFT ring finger? kinda having a caniption fit over this one

SHE DID Laughing

THANK YOU!!!!!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:15 pm

how ironic it took her about 2 minutes to realize that HUGE slip of the tongue aint it?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Well, she MIGHT have cracked her skull. Bruised it? Dunno. She didn't have health insurance to see a doctor. Oh. Travis put a splint on her finger, too, after she shot him. But that was back in Jan 2008 when she hurt her finger. Keep in mind, Travis has great powers: He deleted the photos she took after he died. And, I am guessing, he must have stabbed himself 29 times just to punish himself for being so mean to her.
(Heck, those back wounds must have been a bitch to inflict!)

Question:
Does this Barbie Doll wannbe sound rather robotic to you with maybe a short someplace in the memory mother board?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:17 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Yes, B---H now remembers nothing. How handy.
Juan really only has to show that the gunshot came later, after the stabbing, and I believe that the jury will see that that is what the forensics says.
If I were him, I would be saying "Well here let me refresh your memory". I would shove those photos in front of her one by one with the time stamps and accuse her of doing this, and this, and this, and then "You shot him last after he was dead and you are lying because that is what the evidence shows." "You stabbed and stabbed and he was trying to fend off the knife, and he was probably yelling and you kept attacking him. You slit his throat from ear to ear. He must have been in terrible pain. He knew he was dying. He died. You coldly dragged his body down the hall and into the bathroom. You looked down at him and you shot him and shoved him into the shower..."

He needs to accuse her and do it with the photos and the time stamps. He needs to brutally paint the picture for the jury during this cross and then lay it all out with witnesses in rebuttal and in the summation.

I think he is going to do just as you have described so lil Chica better work some REAL snot out for that big finale
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Freckles wrote:
Well, she MIGHT have cracked her skull. Bruised it? Dunno. She didn't have health insurance to see a doctor. Oh. Travis put a splint on her finger, too, after she shot him. But that was back in Jan 2008 when she hurt her finger. Keep in mind, Travis has great powers: He deleted the photos she took after he died. And, I am guessing, he must have stabbed himself 29 times just to punish himself for being so mean to her.
(Heck, those back wounds must have been a bitch to inflict!)

Question:
Does this Barbie Doll wannbe sound rather robotic to you with maybe a short someplace in the memory mother board?

gotta say..love the way you word things.. and to answer your question..no,I think she sounds like the dumbest sociopathic killer there has ever been.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Get that demure/mousy facade going again jodi...talk softly..

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:25 pm

There is no memory loss..she not only remembers but relishes every single moment she HAD Travis,including those of their last day together.I believe the tape was ALL her doing as she prompted him to recall almost every kinky encounter and fantasy they had shared..I believe she did this not for evidence to use against him if she got caught but as a keepsake..She didn't kill him cuz she was jealous of Mimi or anyone else..she killed him so that he would forever be all hers. That is how the mind of a sociopathic killer works.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

and she had the wherewithall to delete a picture in her "FOG" state!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Bo wrote:and she had the wherewithall to delete a picture in her "FOG" state!!!!

...and take a shower in a different bathroom after the killing, and take the socks off and put them in washer, grab cd' from den, and -----------!!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Hee hee, "It's your fog~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

This prosecutor is good

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

SHUT UP, GRAPE APE!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Bo wrote:This prosecutor is good

He certainly is making his mama proud!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

from a body language point of view, Nurmi's side is not very happy.

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 pm

olivier57 wrote:from a body language point of view, Nurmi's side is not very happy.

You mean GRAPE APE!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 pm

peeking in. "It's your fog isn't it?"
Can't wait to watch the recaps tonight
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Well own it Honey...you're the monster that did it!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Calypso wrote:
Bo wrote:This prosecutor is good

He certainly is making his mama proud!!

Damn straight!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Hmmm...So convenient that the ONLY memory loss is of the killing itself!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 9 Empty Jodi Arias - Trail for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Is it just me that can't see any tears??
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Nothing else??!!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

a Plea?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Calypso wrote:Nothing else??!!!

My same thought???
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next