Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:33 pm

wooohooo what a day! I aint watching a one of the talking head shows tonight..aint nobody gonna bring me down from this high..it is my opinion this cross today was done by a true professional who knows precisely what he is dealing with.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 pm

hello clarice wrote:Is it just me that can't see any tears??

no snot neither..her nose was a tad red but what with all the squeezing she did to it that's a given
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm

whatever she's writing at the table ....she's writing a book

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm

I think the prosecutor at the end of his closing needs to show the interview with the police officer when she says " I would beg for the death penalty if i did this to Travis"

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 pm

What a fine specimen of manhood squirmy nurmi is Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 451255 makes me feel ill!!
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

still no bath mat at the shower for the camera to fall on... I don't believe it was found in the laundry either...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Jodi Arias: Finally, the Perry Mason moment
HLN — posted by halboedeker on February, 28 2013 2:58 PM

Snipped:
-----
“Jodi crumbles on the stand,” HLN headlined Thursday afternoon.

The channel’s commentators finally had a Perry Mason moment to dissect in the Jodi Arias murder trial.
-----

Read more at source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2013/02/jodi-arias-finally-the-perry-mason-moment.html

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 pm

from FB...
Jodi won't tell us but I think we've been fooled. The pick of her pants leg with Travis is not of her dragging him but of actually her cutting his throat. His feet is towards the bathroom. If she was dragging him she'd be faced the other way. Look at his arms they are reaching towards his neck (grabbing knife) I think he was in fact fighting for his life til his last breathe. LOOK CLOSELY!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 25. Morning session. Complete

Published on Feb 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeId_edrvNM

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 25. Afternoon session. Complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-2V-ygr0A
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

I don't know that she's laughing when she's hiding behind her hand crying... I think it's just the ugly face she makes... I think she was peeking thru her fingers though... I agree with the talking heads that the tears were convenient but because she was cornered, she finally agreed with a bunch of stuff today because she had no choice and she was pissed and panicked...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:45 pm

TRIAL RECAP

'Were you crying when you were stabbing him?'

By Graham Winch
updated 6:31 PM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

•Arias cracks on the stand: Watch her testify live on HLN
•Arias claims she killed ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in self-defense

Read below for minute-by-minute updates from her testimony Thursday (best read from the bottom):

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/28/jodi-arias-testifies-day-13-live-blog
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 25 - Part 1

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 25 - Part 2

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 25 - Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8Q2gXy_Y0
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Bo wrote:I think the prosecutor at the end of his closing needs to show the interview with the police officer when she says " I would beg for the death penalty if i did this to Travis"
Wow! Good eye!

Cool Cool Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Help! what day of the trial is it? I want to watch on you tube but not sure what day trial it is
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yknot Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 pm

I’m confused about something and I’m sure someone here can set me straight.
During the cross today what point was JM trying to get across about the shaving? Was he trying to prove that Jodi lied about Travis not shaving or was the point that the scratchy oral while tied up never happened? Obviously Travis shaved at some point that day, but I got lost why JM was so adamant on proving that point.

I wonder how much JA regrets giving the 48hrs and IE interviews. After all the sound bites JM used from those she has to at least wonder what her case would be like if she had kept her mouth shut. I thought in both of the 48hrs shows she came across as if she was being interviewed for The Lives of the Rich and Famous.

Yknot

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

lostyou wrote:Help! what day of the trial is it? I want to watch on you tube but not sure what day trial it is

Hey lost, I think it is day 25, according to the videos posted above.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 Empty the CSI effect?

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:36 pm

I think that it's just another thing that forensically can be proven she lied about- and surely for a self serving reason.
IMHO, he is compiling a list of indisputable lies- large and small to hand off to the jury. Because god know- they all might not understand "circumstantial" evidence but they will understand "lied about all pertinent facts" in the case.

Yknot wrote:I’m confused about something and I’m sure someone here can set me straight.
During the cross today what point was JM trying to get across about the shaving? Was he trying to prove that Jodi lied about Travis not shaving or was the point that the scratchy oral while tied up never happened? Obviously Travis shaved at some point that day, but I got lost why JM was so adamant on proving that point.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Jodi Arias Trial Coverage Paying Dividends For HLN, 'Making It In America'

By Alex Weprin on February 28, 2013 10:34 AM

While there has been no shortage of newsworthy stories to cover in recent weeks, there is one that is singlehandedly boosting an entire TV network. HLN, which goes all-out to cover prominent court cases (particularly when the accused is an attractive female), has been dedicating most of its daily coverage to the Jodi Arias trial.

The coverage is paying off in the ratings, particularly in the afternoon and early evening.

While the primetime shows, led by Jane Velez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace, are doing very well covering the trial, the biggest surprise may be 4 PM’s “Making It In America,” which has been routinely topping its primetime counterparts in total viewers, and coming close to beating them in the demo. Vinnie Politan is the anchor of “making It.”

Over the last week, “Making It In America” has averaged 732,800 viewers, including 188,000 in the key adults 25-54 demo. The show topped CNN and MSNBC’s 4 PM shows in total viewers and the demo, and even topped FNC in the demo a couple of times in the last week.

Read more:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jodi-arias-trial-coverage-paying-dividends-for-hln-making-it-in-america_b168932
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Arias weeps as testimony turns to killing of lover

By BRIAN SKOLOFF, Associated Press
Updated 10:29 pm, Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 628x471
Jodi Arias breaks down after being grilled by prosecutor Juan Martinez during his continuing cross examination at her murder trial on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013 in Phoenix. Arias, 32, is charged in the June 2008 killing her lover, Alexander, in his suburban Phoenix home. Photo: The Arizona Republic, Tom Tingle, Pool

PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias sobbed uncontrollably Thursday, burying her face in her hands as a prosecutor relentlessly questioned her about the day she stabbed and shot her lover to death then methodically went about covering her tracks.

"Ma'am, were you crying when you were shooting him?" prosecutor Juan Martinez snapped.

"I don't remember," Arias replied, weeping.

"Were you crying when you were stabbing him?" Martinez asked.

"I don't remember," Arias said softly.

Read more:

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/us/article/Arias-weeps-as-testimony-turns-to-killing-of-lover-4315235.php#ixzz2MM7RVTwt
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Minute by minute transcript replay of highlights:

clipped:

" 6:17 p.m. ET: Arias texted Alexander two days after he died to further her alibi. She said she was afraid of the consequences of killing him, and didn’t want to be caught….admits to staging the crime scene by removal of evidence, throwing handgun changing out of bloody clothes to get thru the police checkpoint at Hoover Dam, text messages to Ryan Burns plus these to Travis. (She’s crying to herself, her voice finally cracks once after that longer post-murder coverup text to Travis talking about him going to Cancun).
Juan plays the “mark my words, no jury will convict me.”… & refutes that she’s going to commit suicide, it’s that she believes she was innocent….(she agrees)…then he went further to say, “it’s not because you were innocent, but because you’d lied, that a jury wouldn’t convict.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2013/02/jodi-arias-finally-the-perry-mason-moment.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 2108 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 2108 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 2108

Huge shout out to Alessandra who has provided many, many links for us!
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 901969
Sending you a dozen!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 803492

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

http://wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Detective-Flores-Investigation-Report.pdf

Page 19, last paragraph:
Ryan said JA's trip to Utah had been planned for about 2 weeks. So. June 4 is when she WAS going to be in Utah.
Subtract 14 days. That means she shared with Ryan her intentions to be in Utah back around May 20th or so.

And then she fakes a break in and steals her grandfather's small handgun. May 28th is the date reported for the B&E.

Skillet is sizzling. Drop her in!

BTW:
JA could not leave the gun. She had to take it. Why?
Serial numbers probably would match those of the gun stolen in CA.
I am sure there are probably fingerprints of her grandfather on the gun as well.

Still curious as to what her mama was telling her the night before her arrest when LE saw mama leaning into the RENTAL CAR having a long talk with JA.

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 am

Oh, Wow! Thank you so much Freckles!

I would also like to thank you for the links and the information that you have shared with all of us.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 541830

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:16 am

Wanted to thank you before you abandoned this site.
BTW, most my links are feeds of yours...
Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 am

Freckles wrote:Wanted to thank you before you abandoned this site.
Cool

I'm not planning on abandoning this site. I like this site and its members, RC is a great "place"!

Thank you again for the roses, it was a very sweet gesture on your part.

Very Happy
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 am

Freckles wrote:Wanted to thank you before you abandoned this site.
Cool
Not fair Freckles... You should not joke about such a thing! Sad

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:00 am

sitemama wrote:
lostyou wrote:Help! what day of the trial is it? I want to watch on you tube but not sure what day trial it is

Hey lost, I think it is day 25, according to the videos posted above.

Thank you!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:39 am

Today's cross-examination was so powerful that I wanted to capture everything of importance, so I've spent this evening re-listening to all of today's testimony. Here's what I captured (good summary for those who missed it).

Jodi Arias Trial Day 25

What Mr. Martinez got Jodi to admit today:

- she lied about whether or not Travis had shaved on June 4, 2008
- she lied about sex being uncomfortable because he hadn't shaved
- she lied about who deleted sex photos from camera
- she initiated taking the shower photos
- she directed him to sit down in the shower
- she agreed that her left ring finger was the only visible injury from the murder
- she killed Travis on June 4
- she remembers dropping the knife
- she acknowledges she put the camera in the washing machine
- she admitted she deleted photos after he was dead
- she acknowledges that deleting photos took multiple steps and required thought process
- she acknowledges Travis had to be standing over the sink for it to be covered in his blood
- she acknowledges that she took the glass from under the sink
- she acknowledges that she created the water marks on the boxes
- she acknowledges she had three gas cans in Salinas
- she acknowledges she removed the gun from the crime scene and threw it in the desert
- she believes that she knew at the crime scene that she did something wrong to Travis
- she acknowledges altering the crime scene (took gun, no knife found)
- she acknowledges stabbing Travis with knife
- she acknowledges a lot of the stab wounds, including the head, were in the back
- she acknowledges that if she stabbed him in the back, he was no longer a threat to her
- she agrees that she was the one who slit his throat
- she agrees that she was the one to stab him in the upper torso
- she agrees that she took the rope and threw it away in a dumpster
- she agrees she stopped before the checkpoint (cleaned off blood; took off bloody clothes and changed clothes)
- agrees it would be to her advantage to having changed clothes before getting to checkpoint
- agrees it would be to her advantage to be clean of blood prior to checkpoint
- agrees she made calls before checkpoint
- agrees fog wasn't so heavy to prevent her from calling Ryan Burns and making up story
- agrees she lied about losing cell phone charger
- agrees she lied about getting lost to deceive him
- agrees she still had ability to think to protect herself
- after coming out of fog, she immediately tries to divert attention away from her so police don't think she had anything to do with killing
- agrees that her "fog" is not so deep that she attempts to fabricate evidence
- agrees she went to great lengths to leave voice mail for Travis to throw off police
- admits that all the lies were so she could escape responsibility
- admits visiting Travis was her decision
- admits to covering up by sending a text message to Travis on 6/6/08, after he was dead
- agrees to trying to manipulate the evidence
- agrees she sent an email to Travis on 6/7/08, knowing he was dead, to stage the scene
- agrees Travis was not overbearing sexually
- agrees journal entries don't corroborate her stories of being hit or abused or re: pedophile "issues"

HUGE DAY FOR THE PROSECUTION!!!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:27 am

I wish she would have admitted the pedophilia allegations were created, for Travis's family's sake, to preserve their memories of him without this hanging over him.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 am

Calypso wrote:I wish she would have admitted the pedophilia allegations were created, for Travis's family's sake, to preserve their memories of him without this hanging over him.

Me, too, Calypso. But there isn't much left to her case, and they've got to use what they have left. I think it's disgusting for them to continue this.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 am

The following is posted on Facebook - Justice4Travis: The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
3 hours ago.

Transcription of Arias' email to Travis on June 7, 2008 - 3 days after she killed him:

"Hey You…

I haven’t heard back from you. I hope you’re not still upset that I didn’t come to see you, I just didn’t have enough time off. It’s ok, sweetie, you’re going to be here in less than two weeks – we’re going to see the sights, check things off “The List,” and all kinds of fun things. Oregon is BEAUTIFUL this time of the year. Yaaay!..... be happy!

Anyway I wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about pushing my visit up to next week, but it depends on my budget, so I’m not for sure yet. I know you’ll be in Cancun, but I’ll probably crash at your house in your cozy bed anyway… eat some of your oatmeal and frozen dinners you know, the usual – jk I know you said the door is always open, but I wanted to give you a heads up. If for any reason that won’t work, let me know and I’ll make arrangements. Your house has always been my second home, although it’s a bit more lonely without Naps around. You’re probably in California right now, but wherever you are, get a hold of me, at least before you get to Mexico.

Thanks hon, -Jodi "

[Thank you Meg Boberg for transcribing.]

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
Facebook - Justice4Travis
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/28/dr-drew-appears-jodi-cries-when-she-panics?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
HLNTV (CNN) - 2/28/13

Dr. Drew: Appears Jodi cries when she panics
By Dr. Drew staff

updated 11:09 PM EST, Thu February 28, 2013
~~~~~

Article and video
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 am

Friend of Travis: Jodi was zombie-like

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 7:51 PM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

Julie Christopher, a friend of Travis Alexander, tells Jane Velez-Mitchell that she had dinner with Travis and Jodi Arias just 2 weeks before he was killed. She tells Jane that Jodi was emotionless and was like a zombie and that she got a really bad feeling from her and tried to warn Travis.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/28/friend-travis-jodi-was-zombie?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
HLNTV 2/28/13 - Jane Velez-Mitchell

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 am

Jodi re-enacts alleged attack by Travis

By Richard Dool
updated 7:42 PM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

Juan Martinez finished his cross-examination of Jodi Arias on Thursday with fireworks.

He had her describe her version of exactly what happened when she killed Travis Alexander. At one point, he had Arias actually stand up, come out from behind the stand and reenact how she says Travis attacked her.

He repeatedly asked her to demonstrate how Travis lunged at her “like a linebacker,” as she put it.

But will the reenactment backfire on the prosecution? Jane Velez-Mitchell debates the prosecutor’s move with a panel of legal experts.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/28/jodi-reenacts-travis-alleged-attack?clusterId=1411#videoplayer
HLNTV - Jane Velez-Mitchell 2/28/13

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 am

tweets from Nancy Grace:

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN

Now it’s back on the defense to try to rehabilitate #JodiArias on re-direct. Goodnight friends xx NG

8 hrs Nancy Grace Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN

#JodiArias’ demeanor totally changed today as she finally broke down on the stand

#JodiArias was not in a fog. She knew darn well what she was doing

.@PhxCriminalAtty: #JodiArias’ nose has grown so much, Pinocchio is jealous of her

I’m religious, but I know the difference between premarital sex as a sin & murder! I think the jury can figure out which is worse #JodiArias

Read more:

https://twitter.com/NancyGraceHLN
Twitter - Nancy Grace - HLN

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 am

Snipped from above Nancy Grace - Twitter link:

.@PhxCriminalAtty: #JodiArias’ nose has grown so much, Pinocchio is jealous of her
~~~

LOL Laughing
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:38 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Today's cross-examination was so powerful that I wanted to capture everything of importance, so I've spent this evening re-listening to all of today's testimony. Here's what I captured (good summary for those who missed it).

Jodi Arias Trial Day 25

- she agreed that her left ring finger was the only visible injury from the murder
- she acknowledges that deleting photos took multiple steps and required thought process
- she acknowledges Travis had to be standing over the sink for it to be covered in his blood
- she acknowledges she removed the gun from the crime scene and threw it in the desert
- she believes that she knew at the crime scene that she did something wrong to Travis
- she acknowledges a lot of the stab wounds, including the head, were in the back
- she acknowledges that if she stabbed him in the back, he was no longer a threat to her
- she agrees she stopped before the checkpoint (cleaned off blood; took off bloody clothes and changed clothes)
- agrees it would be to her advantage to having changed clothes before getting to checkpoint
- agrees fog wasn't so heavy to prevent her from calling Ryan Burns and making up story
- after coming out of fog, she immediately tries to divert attention away from her so police don't think she had anything to do with killing
- agrees she went to great lengths to leave voice mail for Travis to throw off police
- admits to covering up by sending a text message to Travis on 6/6/08, after he was dead
- agrees she sent an email to Travis on 6/7/08, knowing he was dead, to stage the scene
- agrees journal entries don't corroborate her stories of being hit or abused or re: pedophile "issues"

3 Star Poster! Nice job!
geek study

Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The

PS:
I must have missed it! She did admit to putting the camera in the washer?
And deleting the pics from HIS camera?
Wowsy!
Do you know what part of the day she admitted to that?
Really want to hear her say it.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
The following is posted on Facebook - Justice4Travis: The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
3 hours ago.

Transcription of Arias' email to Travis on June 7, 2008 - 3 days after she killed him:

"Hey You…

I haven’t heard back from you. I hope you’re not still upset that I didn’t come to see you, I just didn’t have enough time off. It’s ok, sweetie, you’re going to be here in less than two weeks – we’re going to see the sights, check things off “The List,” and all kinds of fun things. Oregon is BEAUTIFUL this time of the year. Yaaay!..... be happy!

Anyway I wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about pushing my visit up to next week, but it depends on my budget, so I’m not for sure yet. I know you’ll be in Cancun, but I’ll probably crash at your house in your cozy bed anyway… eat some of your oatmeal and frozen dinners you know, the usual – jk I know you said the door is always open, but I wanted to give you a heads up. If for any reason that won’t work, let me know and I’ll make arrangements. Your house has always been my second home, although it’s a bit more lonely without Naps around. You’re probably in California right now, but wherever you are, get a hold of me, at least before you get to Mexico.

Thanks hon, -Jodi "

[Thank you Meg Boberg for transcribing.]

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
Facebook - Justice4Travis
I have to wonder. Is it possible JA WAS planning to go back to the house and just "pop in" to see what was known and going on? I know she told Det Flores she had left things in the home and was kind of wanting to get her stuff.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Snipped from above Nancy Grace - Twitter link:

~~~

LOL Laughing

I know Ann, I laughed too!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/28/arias-trial-what-grade-would-you-give-judge?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
HLNTV 2/28/13

Arias trial: What grade would you give judge?

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 11:45 PM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

~~~~~

Article & video
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 am

Jodi Arias wants baby, seeks sperm donor?
Feb 28, 2008

Report: Jodi Arias has a girlfriend behind bars, wants a baby
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 720319

" Nancy Grace speaks with Mike Walker, a National Enquirer Senior Editor, about reports that Jodi Arias has asked her close friend, Bryan Carr, to get her pregnant so Arias and her lesbian girlfriend can have a child together."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/28/arias-wants-baby-girlfriend-seeks-sperm-donor?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

barf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 am

Of interest, I posted part of Angela's social page.

In the past few years, she got pg, got married, had a little girl;had a miscarriage, filed for divorce, found out she was pg again; she and ex- signed the baby over for adoption.

This while family is badly in need of some mental adjustment! That crazy mother sitting there laughing and smirking like she is at some great event for her daughter--- never a serious appearance while in court. And I do not have to wonder about the nut JA for it is near the tree, IMO. She, too, has relished her time in the limelight.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 am

Putting the bags in the rental car at the leaving of Traivs' murder:

" 6:29 p.m. ET: Arias said she doesn't know when her laptop was packed in her car. She also said its a detail she doesn't remember. Martinez said during direct examination, Arias said all of her items were in her car before 5:30 p.m. June 4, 2008.

6:27 p.m. ET: Arias said she put her bags in her rental car at some point."

Arias: 'I lied to everyone'
By Graham Winch
updated 8:52 AM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/27/can-martinez-link-arias-gun
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 am

carlakay wrote:wooohooo what a day! I aint watching a one of the talking head shows tonight..aint nobody gonna bring me down from this high..it is my opinion this cross today was done by a true professional who knows precisely what he is dealing with.

Good morning all! I also turned off the TV yesterday as soon as Juan finished and court dismissed! NO JVM or NG or ANY talking heads! I agree---Didn't want anyone bringing me down or spoiling this moment for me after putting up with this monster and goofy grape for so long!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:45 am

Bo wrote:whatever she's writing at the table ....she's writing a book

Betcha anything Jodi's mama will be selling her "I was there and the mama of the killer" story to mags or film. SO DISGUSTING! I'd put $$$ on it. These people are all very unsavory to put it mildly...
The way Jodi's mom also kept whispering to her twin and openly smiling and laughing in court repeatedly really bothered me a lot. My hubby noticed it the day he watched with me, and he was disgusted too...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 am

Bo wrote:I think the prosecutor at the end of his closing needs to show the interview with the police officer when she says " I would beg for the death penalty if i did this to Travis"

Well guys, I think we will still have a few smirks and smiles ourselves when Juan presents his rebuttal and during the closing!!
In good time, if I hear MURDER ONE, GUILTY, I will be doin' the happy dance!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:42 am

Freckles wrote:http://wildabouttrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Detective-Flores-Investigation-Report.pdf

Page 19, last paragraph:
Ryan said JA's trip to Utah had been planned for about 2 weeks. So. June 4 is when she WAS going to be in Utah.
Subtract 14 days. That means she shared with Ryan her intentions to be in Utah back around May 20th or so.

And then she fakes a break in and steals her grandfather's small handgun. May 28th is the date reported for the B&E.

Skillet is sizzling. Drop her in!

BTW:
JA could not leave the gun. She had to take it. Why?
Serial numbers probably would match those of the gun stolen in CA.
I am sure there are probably fingerprints of her grandfather on the gun as well.

Still curious as to what her mama was telling her the night before her arrest when LE saw mama leaning into the RENTAL CAR having a long talk with JA.
ma: jodi i know how i always beat you with a wooden spoon; however, when you go to jail dont use a wooden spoon, it might break.
ja: what happens when it breaks?
ma: well, jodi it would be used on you in an unpleasant manner.
ja: thats ok, mom, i am used to it. you see bobby did....; and so did matt...; and so did travis...(i know i left a few out.)
ma: ok, then never mind.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Today's cross-examination was so powerful that I wanted to capture everything of importance, so I've spent this evening re-listening to all of today's testimony. Here's what I captured (good summary for those who missed it).

Jodi Arias Trial Day 25

thanks for that...also she said she ran down the hallway and then she ran in to the closet.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 am

for those of you more fluent in this case can you clear some stuff up for me? OK she gets there in the early morning(when most people are sleeping), they hang out have sex and sleep... When she arrived were any of the room-mates there? If they were then that would explain why she didn't just kill him then... Do we know if there texts/emails that prove he knew she was coming? I'm torn between she had the thought in her head that she probably will kill him (so took whatever steps needed to conceal the plan) if after the sex he doesn't "re-instate" their relationship which includes her going to cancun and she's going to kill him with all intent but wanted some D first (like one last kiss goodbye) and to eff with him for basically telling her she's not good enough for him... either way it was planned... I'm still not sure that he knew she was snapping pictures of him till the end of the series...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 am

Freckles wrote:Putting the bags in the rental car at the leaving of Traivs' murder:

" 6:29 p.m. ET: Arias said she doesn't know when her laptop was packed in her car. She also said its a detail she doesn't remember. Martinez said during direct examination, Arias said all of her items were in her car before 5:30 p.m. June 4, 2008.

6:27 p.m. ET: Arias said she put her bags in her rental car at some point."

Arias: 'I lied to everyone'
By Graham Winch
updated 8:52 AM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/27/can-martinez-link-arias-gun

Suspect No Suspect or was it in a drunken fog that she put bags in car?
again why did not neighbors see her car in driveway? or see her put bags in car.

then after murder of TA she Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 10 180611 like a bat out of hell....
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next