Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Bmore wrote:some girl on FB said she's in HR I guess for Casa Ramos and she said there was no injury report filed for Yreka in 2008... And it's policy to document regardless of how small an injury...

YES! And CA is HUGE on the reporting of ANY injury!!! Employees can be fired, co-workers fired, establishments shut down!!!
This is important to the industry in CA.

newspaper Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 308578 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 88030
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

yeah I was thinking she said her boss gave her the bandage...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

from FB... the whore blossom on her lip... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm

brian carr on NG... saying TA was over 200 lbs... 180 a$$hole
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Calypso wrote:I've also had enough, Mari 68.

Is it just me or does everything seem to be going in slow motion?

http://www.thefrisky.com/2009-05-26/human-sperm-an-effective-skin-softener/

Human Sperm: An Effective Skin Softener

The obsession with staying youthful has led many to paralyze their faces with toxin and completely alter the face they were given. But the beauty industry offers an even more bizarre way to keep skin soft and supple. Beauty insiders are touting spermine, a powerful antioxidant found in human sperm, as the solution to diminish wrinkles and smooth skin. Bioforskning (yes, that’s the actual name), a Norwegian company, is now synthesizing the substance in laboratories and selling it. And stateside, some women are shelling out as much as $250 for a spermine facial at spas. They could keep their money and head to a college dorm, where, I’m sure, the occupants would be more than willing to give sperm facials for free. There’d probably be free beer, too. [NY Mag]

I first read about some of this stuff back in the early 1980s. A priest wrote about the sale of human body parts in India to the Scandinavian countries where "youth serums" were being made for sale in US and Europe. Back then, 1500 $ a pop. I was so revolted I could not finish reading the book. It is so heavy a subject I can't discuss it here on the board. Trust me. Sad
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:01 pm

mark is on Dr. drew... I love him
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 pm

guess what... cum hurts if it gets in your eyes per JA... dr. drew wants to curl up and die...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 pm

if she was so sexually degraded why didn't she attack his pecker?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Calypso wrote:Oh, for God's sake!

AGAIN???

Who gives a shit??? I don't! Good thing I have to keep running out to get this laundry done!

Years ago, I remember reading RAPE was the number one fantasy of women, NOT in a violent manner by any means~ but just that they would be "forced" by their partner.

In this way women would be able to mentally and physically "let go" and get beyond issues of shame, responsibility, etc...

Hmmm. Your actions while listening to or observing another tell of sex speak of a desire to clean, wash away dirt and stain, to purify. You must find this talk "dirty"?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

mmmmm friend of Travis... Josh is nicccceeeee... didn't like her, creepy
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/27/julie-christopher-friend-travis-alexander-jodi-arias-murder-trial

Julie Christy spoke with TA/JA right before she moved to CA;also, look at the wide variety of hair colors here.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi~Checking in! Not watching the re-direct so am wondering if it's DONE??? Knowing Jodi and Nurmi, I am guessing not.
Is this idiot going to be doing more tomorrow?
Do any of you have any idea of when this will end?
Looking forward to the rebuttal----HOPE the damn defense finishes the rest of their case this week and Juan is back up by next Monday!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Atty bringing clothing for JA.
Note pic 6: Is that JA's mother in the background outside the court?

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/04/airing-jodis-dirty-laundry
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Hi~Checking in! Not watching the re-direct so am wondering if it's DONE??? Knowing Jodi and Nurmi, I am guessing not.
Is this idiot going to be doing more tomorrow?
Do any of you have any idea of when this will end?
Looking forward to the rebuttal----HOPE the damn defense finishes the rest of their case this week and Juan is back up by next Monday!
Heaven protect us from the drone!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Jodi wanting to get pregnant?
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/does-jodi-want-get-pregnant
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/arias-friend-reveals-his-shocking-theory

I hope this man is sued for libel!
What he is saying is SO hideously wrong!
Have to wonder: Is he a skin head of something?
Next we will be hearing how little Christian kids are spit roasted over open fires by Jews!

Hello! Where do these creeps crawl from?
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 995649 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 995649 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 995649
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Can the defense make a come back?
http://www.hlntv.com/poll/2013/03/01/can-jodi-arias-defense-make-comeback/results
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 155681
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Vinnie: I have 3 big problems with Jodi Arias' story
By Vinnie Politan
updated 3:07 PM EST, Mon March 04, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/04/jodi-arias-problems-vinnie-politan
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:Oh, for God's sake!

AGAIN???

Who gives a shit??? I don't! Good thing I have to keep running out to get this laundry done!

Years ago, I remember reading RAPE was the number one fantasy of women, NOT in a violent manner by any means~ but just that they would be "forced" by their partner.

In this way women would be able to mentally and physically "let go" and get beyond issues of shame, responsibility, etc...

Hmmm. Your actions while listening to or observing another tell of sex speak of a desire to clean, wash away dirt and stain, to purify. You must find this talk "dirty"?

Only when JA speaks of sex!

Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 am

Bmore wrote:"Veronica" said that JA would not leave TA alone hounding him constantly... she said cancun was the trigger ie. the after death vm about after cancun and you visit... thinks that JA corrupted him, he showed her spiritualism and she showed him hedonism... she was going to show him what she knew. feels it was definitely planed.... even when in trouble at work she'd show no expression, nothing phased her... if she couldn't reach TA before shift she wouldn't come in... she'd drive 5 hours to AZ after working just to be with him...

I must have missed something. Who is Veronica?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 am

Freckles wrote:http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/arias-friend-reveals-his-shocking-theory

I hope this man is sued for libel!
What he is saying is SO hideously wrong!
Have to wonder: Is he a skin head of something?
Next we will be hearing how little Christian kids are spit roasted over open fires by Jews!

Hello! Where do these creeps crawl from?
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 995649 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 995649 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 995649

Part of mankind is so stupid that even the worst serial killers have their worshippers who believe in their lies and want to marry them...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 am

Jodi Arias Sex Life: Defendant Reveals More Dirty Details

Posted: 03/04/2013 8:57 pm EST | Updated: 03/04/2013 10:26 pm EST

David Lohr

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/jodi-arias-trial-redirect_n_2808218.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 Empty Just a theory

Post by RosaSharon Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 am

This is my first post -- please excuse me if I do this wrong. I have read lots of the postings to see if someone else has already said this, but I can't read all of them or the trial will be over. I have a theory. It goes a little against what the forensics say about which came first, the gun or the knife. On the HLN site there is that really close-up picture of TA's face in the shower. He has a very stressful shocked look on his face. I am wondering if JA was holding the gun on him in one hand, and taking pictures with the camera in the other hand. Notice one picture is him facing the shower wall. Anyway, maybe she dropped the camera because she held it in one hand, and he took advantage of the opportunity and tried to grab her, giving her the idea of the story that he was mad because she dropped the camera and charged her. He probably didn't die with the gun shot to the head, and went to the sink to see what happened to him, then she came with the knife to his back. Sorry if this is too many words.

RosaSharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 am

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:from FB... lol

I'm never going to go to sleep again. I'm too afraid to go to sleep and have a big giant penis inside my vagina when I wake up. I'm soooooo afraid! LOL
You know what is scary?
Her vagina.
To fall asleep in some heterosexual man's bed, a man you are "dating" and wake up to a giant penis inside your vagina??? Really? How big is that vagina??? Must be able to place steam ships inside there by now! Shoot. She is taking ALL the fun out of sex! Even those early morning twi-light encounters where you are softly waking to a loving partner. I hate her! She could ruin a wet dream.

jack sparrow with kraken photo: CJS VS.  THE KRAKEN3 Kraken_mouth_DMC.jpg

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:05 am

RosaSharon wrote:This is my first post -- please excuse me if I do this wrong. I have read lots of the postings to see if someone else has already said this, but I can't read all of them or the trial will be over. I have a theory. It goes a little against what the forensics say about which came first, the gun or the knife. On the HLN site there is that really close-up picture of TA's face in the shower. He has a very stressful shocked look on his face. I am wondering if JA was holding the gun on him in one hand, and taking pictures with the camera in the other hand. Notice one picture is him facing the shower wall. Anyway, maybe she dropped the camera because she held it in one hand, and he took advantage of the opportunity and tried to grab her, giving her the idea of the story that he was mad because she dropped the camera and charged her. He probably didn't die with the gun shot to the head, and went to the sink to see what happened to him, then she came with the knife to his back. Sorry if this is too many words.

Hello RosaSharon and welcome to RC!!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 803492

Too many words? Naah, have you heard Nurmi or JA on the stand?

Now THAT'S too many words!! hehehe

Looking forward to posting with you!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 am

Spectator: 'When in doubt, pull the sex tape out'

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 12:11 AM EST, Tue March 05, 2013

More videos at link:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/spectator-when-doubt-pull-sex-tape-out?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:03 am

Bmore wrote:"Veronica" said that JA would not leave TA alone hounding him constantly... she said cancun was the trigger ie. the after death vm about after cancun and you visit... thinks that JA corrupted him, he showed her spiritualism and she showed him hedonism... she was going to show him what she knew. feels it was definitely planed.... even when in trouble at work she'd show no expression, nothing phased her... if she couldn't reach TA before shift she wouldn't come in... she'd drive 5 hours to AZ after working just to be with him...
This is NOT love. This is an obsessed woman!
Note: TA is NOT driving hours to visit him, is she?

This i LOVE: Click the vid--- the one where the fire fighter/minister talks of
the Feb 14th comment made by Morrison, 1st or 2nd vid:

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/north_carolina/chief-died-fighting-knotts-island-fire?hpt=us_bn8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 am

RosaSharon wrote:This is my first post -- please excuse me if I do this wrong. I have read lots of the postings to see if someone else has already said this, but I can't read all of them or the trial will be over. I have a theory. It goes a little against what the forensics say about which came first, the gun or the knife. On the HLN site there is that really close-up picture of TA's face in the shower. He has a very stressful shocked look on his face. I am wondering if JA was holding the gun on him in one hand, and taking pictures with the camera in the other hand. Notice one picture is him facing the shower wall. Anyway, maybe she dropped the camera because she held it in one hand, and he took advantage of the opportunity and tried to grab her, giving her the idea of the story that he was mad because she dropped the camera and charged her. He probably didn't die with the gun shot to the head, and went to the sink to see what happened to him, then she came with the knife to his back. Sorry if this is too many words.
Welcome to RC! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 88030
I would agree with Travis having knowledge of JA with a weapon in several of the "poses". The hands cupped appears artificial; the long back shot; and the floor shots.
Who sits on the shower floor ? Might get a blast of cold air!!! He saw the weapon in the last two shower pics, IMO. Gun or knife? Dunno. I am thinking it was the knife and that is when he lunged to grab it cutting his hands; she dropped the camera; he started out from shower; she knifed him in the chest, throat, abdomen; he ran to sink; blood splurts and drips all over the sink BUT no DNA there of hers. She continued knifing but it went to head, back; he ran down the hall with the heart injury; she followed; he collapsed leaving blood smears on wall; she rolled him over and slit his throat in the last shown picture of Travis. She pulled him back to shower and stuffed him in there; he was going thru death throes; she thot him alive; she shot him.

I am reminded of George Zimmerman and when he said he looked to make sure his hand was out of the way. Jodi didn't and knifed herself!

The pictures are not of the quality she has shown us in the past.
These are poor quality shots EXCEPT for a couple of her anus and vagina.
And the head shot, the last head shot, of the shower.
Did she put it on timer the whole time? Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 369770
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:28 am

Grade the defense team!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/arias-trial-what-grade-would-you-give-defense?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:37 am

Josh Denne:
Friend says many were telling Travis to get away from Jodi

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/friend-we-urged-travis-get-away-jodi?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:07 am

MUST SEE!
Jodi Arias Voodoo Doll pulled from ebay

http://www.kpho.com/story/21435429/arias-voodoo-doll-a-big-hit-until-ebay-takes-it-down?topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8524111
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 am

Freckles wrote:MUST SEE!
Jodi Arias Voodoo Doll pulled from ebay

http://www.kpho.com/story/21435429/arias-voodoo-doll-a-big-hit-until-ebay-takes-it-down?topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8524111

I saw that, haha.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 am

142 evidence photos now available:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4?hpt=sizzling
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 am

I know this is a moot point, but we have all been distracted by the sexual content of this trial and need to remember the facts:

IF you look closely at the photo of the closet, you'll see holes running up and down. These holes are to adjust the height of the shelves, you'd insert pegs normally and then lay the shelf on top of the pegs.

Let's say once the shelf is set up and you put your various objects on the shelf.

IF you were to stand on the shelf towards the front- like to put your weight on the shelf and reach up above your head, I would imagine the shelf would tilt towards the front area of the weight, lifting up off the pegs in the back, sending the items on the shelf cascading to the ground.

We know JA is a liar.

JA was NOT chased through that closet.

The condition of that closet was pristine.

Had she of gone into that closet after the killing of Travis, to straighten it up, I would expect there would be evidence of her in there- she did have a cut and was bleeding- thus the mixture of JA and TA's blood found elsewhere in the home (JA's palm print?).

Again, remember the time stamp on the camera documenting Travis's shower and the accidental photos.

2 other people lived in that house and could come home at any time.

Obviously, that gun was never in the closet.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 am

Wilmot let JA's unholy and murderous hands touch her!
EWWW!
barf

Funny. Those pics have NOT been shown before as being retrieved from the phone. Rather odd, isn't it? IF it were true, would the defense have not entered those pics earlier on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DDcDq1tcB0c#!

BTW, what is a baptized Mormon doing working anywhere there is liquor being served? Did she miss the instructions on that, too?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 am

Calypso wrote:I know this is a moot point, but we have all been distracted by the sexual content of this trial and need to remember the facts:

IF you look closely at the photo of the closet, you'll see holes running up and down. These holes are to adjust the height of the shelves, you'd insert pegs normally and then lay the shelf on top of the pegs.

Let's say once the shelf is set up and you put your various objects on the shelf.

IF you were to stand on the shelf towards the front- like to put your weight on the shelf and reach up above your head, I would imagine the shelf would tilt towards the front area of the weight, lifting up off the pegs in the back, sending the items on the shelf cascading to the ground.

We know JA is a liar.

JA was NOT chased through that closet.

The condition of that closet was pristine.

Had she of gone into that closet after the killing of Travis, to straighten it up, I would expect there would be evidence of her in there- she did have a cut and was bleeding- thus the mixture of JA and TA's blood found elsewhere in the home (JA's palm print?).

Again, remember the time stamp on the camera documenting Travis's shower and the accidental photos.

2 other people lived in that house and could come home at any time.

Obviously, that gun was never in the closet.
Oh, yes! Good eye! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 20 308578
(I have used shelving like that and know of what you speak. The shelves WILL tip if the weight is not adjusted toward the back.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:09 am

Isn't it funny how many people are wrong according to Jodi?
And, isn't it funny how they apologize to HER for her misconceptions?
They are always in the wrong; they come to realize they have wronged her; they apologize to her.

This person is really screwed up.

Said TA made a splint for her finger, Jan 22, 2008;
when she got home, she took it off, looked at it cried, and TA made ANOTHER one for her!
Huh??? He wasn't there when she "got home", was he?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:25 am

Guys, any take on how long the re-direct is going to go on? As I mentioned, I am not watching it, and in fact didn't even watch any talking heads last night. I read one thing this AM---Dr. Drew's Katie Wick said that Nurmi's strategy seems to be "When in doubt pull those sex tapes out"! She said it's going on and on, and that the jury is not taking notes, and seems very uninterested and like they want this to end.
I hope so.
She also said that Juan questioned Jodi. Is this true? I heard that he couldn't do that during re-direct, and that in AZ there is no re-cross.
Is Nurmi continuing his re-direct today, or is it FINALLY done? I am only going to tune in when the jury questions come out, and then for Juan's rebuttal case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:30 am

No idea, how long on re-direct.
Slept thru yesterday's so am now catching up.
I don't think I really missed anything.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:35 am

Re the tape:
@ 34:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DDcDq1tcB0c#!

Nurmi asks her about the Cinnabun card he had left on her car when she "came home from a trip".
Ah. That was not her home, IIRC.
What is Nurmi trying to portray this as? She was NOT living with Travis or shacking with him, much to her regret! After all, she liked to shack with her bfs based on her past history.
@38:27
JA says, "When he got me to move to AZ...)

I call BS on that! She was the stalker!
She IS the tire slasher--- serial on that event! Finger
Listen to how she tried to move in to his home! WOW!

Tired of her immature "feel-feely, feel good for me!" mentality.
Grow up! You are NOT a little girl, Jodi. The world was not created for you alone.
It is NOT all about you!

Rose petals, music, candles... that is stuff women dream of NOT guys!
I highly doubt if HE set the scenario up IF it was set up at all.
(Have to ask JA: What type of music? Played on what? What scent of candles? Doubt if they were found in the home.)

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:35 am

I know Jodi is saying that she didn't write negative stuff in her journal because of the "laws of attraction". Journals seem to be a big deal and bone of contention. Jodi DID however mention in her journals suicide, and "wanting to die"---In my mind, certainly negative thoughts!---SO MUCH FOR HER BS ABOUT THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION.

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4256

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20