Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 pm

They're back from lunch...here's a good link with no commercials:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-trial-livestream/

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/tab/live#/video/cvplive/cvpstream1
try this one
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

my fav....

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/live-stream-jodi-arias-takes-the-stand-for-cross-examination-in-her-murder-trial-day-2-2/ if you scroll down there is the live stream!!

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

lostyou wrote:Anyone elwse getting a black screen on live links? Are they at lunch?

Try this one:

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 pm

any idea what they are looking for??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm

justanopinion wrote:any idea what they are looking for??

I think Nurmi wants to question her about the girl that Travis was making out with re LDS or non-LDS and presume that Juan objected because that was not brought up on cross, and Nurmi is scrambling to find something that will allow him to go down this new garden path!

And we get crickets...

ETA: Correction -about virginity, not the girl. Sorry!

Last edited by Weeziethm on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Nurmi asked a question that he said Martinez asked JA. Not sure exactly but had something to do with Travis' virginity. JM said she was never asked that and then sidebar
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:51 pm

question was about TA being a "virgin" and prosecutor says he never asked that quetions
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks everyone, almost every screen was black for me
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Please someone help me to understand how.... how many partners... what he said... what he was able to do during, before or after.... has any bearing on the fact she slit his throat, stabbed him 27 times and shot him for good measure... I could buy this line of questioning if her attempt to "defend herself" was not so over the top!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 pm

justanopinion wrote:Please someone help me to understand how.... how many partners... what he said... what he was able to do during, before or after.... has any bearing on the fact she slit his throat, stabbed him 27 times and shot him for good measure... I could buy this line of questioning if her attempt to "defend herself" was not so over the top!!

You know, I think she's PARTLY just wanting to hurt his family sitting there now. She's seen them smirk and roll eyes and has even heard them via the media stating they want to WATCH her get the needle.

This is how Jodi fights back. She is filthy. So she uses her filthiness to smear it back all over you.

She knows it has nothing to do with anything - just wants to spew nasty all around for good measure. Just like the gun shot.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Already 9 days of sex, and Nurmi is going back again ?? This is going nowhere, at the end, all those hours of sex talking will be just huge waste of time.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:10 pm

I think Nurmi is totally creepy. He is getting more 'pleasure' out of talking about JA's sex life than she did I think. This is redundant and she needs to explain self-defense.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 pm

olivier57 wrote:Already 9 days of sex, and Nurmi is going back again ?? This is going nowhere, at the end, all those hours of sex talking will be just huge waste of time.

So true. And none of us here have to get real dirty and clinical about buttsecks - but each juror is gonna weigh the "I was abused" tales of hers. Where Travis just grabbed her, turned her around, pulled panties down, and jammed it in the Bhole.

Where's the lubricant??? Not one time did Jodi tell us of any of that!

Maybe no juror will address this out loud, but they will be deciding on whether Jodi has a weeping Bhole that requires no lubricant or she is a LIAR!!!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Unreal, I am sorry but when she has posted pics of herself she knew she was posing in suggestive poses... the pic of her blond with holding up her hair is one of those... now she is trying to say she felt used...

oh silly me...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I think Nurmi is totally creepy. He is getting more 'pleasure' out of talking about JA's sex life than she did I think. This is redundant and she needs to explain self-defense.

roflao roflao its a wonder he can walk around!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm

I've also had enough, Mari 68.

Is it just me or does everything seem to be going in slow motion?

http://www.thefrisky.com/2009-05-26/human-sperm-an-effective-skin-softener/

Human Sperm: An Effective Skin Softener

The obsession with staying youthful has led many to paralyze their faces with toxin and completely alter the face they were given. But the beauty industry offers an even more bizarre way to keep skin soft and supple. Beauty insiders are touting spermine, a powerful antioxidant found in human sperm, as the solution to diminish wrinkles and smooth skin. Bioforskning (yes, that’s the actual name), a Norwegian company, is now synthesizing the substance in laboratories and selling it. And stateside, some women are shelling out as much as $250 for a spermine facial at spas. They could keep their money and head to a college dorm, where, I’m sure, the occupants would be more than willing to give sperm facials for free. There’d probably be free beer, too. [NY Mag]

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:15 pm

OK, I understood, her therapy was o-v-a sex and the final potion was 27 stabs and a bullet to cure him. How kind of her.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Her recounting of all this painful anal sex is painful to me. Who cares. If she didn't get off on it, it never would have happened. Her reply about lubrication, was disgusting, he spit on his hand, really, She's vulgar, vindictive and bent on hurting the Alexander Family with her lies.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

justanopinion wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:I think Nurmi is totally creepy. He is getting more 'pleasure' out of talking about JA's sex life than she did I think. This is redundant and she needs to explain self-defense.

roflao roflao its a wonder he can walk around!!

Laughing bounce roflao

JA--> Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 18 121648
.................. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 18 242147 <-- Nurmi

Please, don't scare me having to visualize Nurmi with a chubby!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Her recounting of all this painful anal sex is painful to me. Who cares. If she didn't get off on it, it never would have happened. Her reply about lubrication, was disgusting, he spit on his hand, really, She's vulgar, vindictive and bent on hurting the Alexander Family with her lies.

That's it! She wants to hurt his family now, too. Because they want her to suffer. Vicious go-round.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm

barf Spermal facials?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Nurmi needs to use the bathroom, got too worked up!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Mari 68 wrote: barf Spermal facials?

Yeah, kinda like that smilie but in reverse hehehe
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Not for nothing, but the judge looks as burnt as we are!

Now WHY play this if the jury can't hear it?

Is this to haunt his family?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 pm

I am soo busy today it aint even funny but have been listening while running round doing chores and gotta say...WHY do these two feel it is necessary to continually shove every sexual encounter and how it made her feel down this juries throat? SURELY these people are asking themselves the very same question..

Ya know considering how HER story has been so much about being sexually used and abused by Travis then just wth didn't she wack his weenie off during those 2 minutes of repressed rage savagery?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

so I've missed nothing since this morning... I hope JM gets to go after her about the virgin stuff because that's new...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 pm

I can't understand him - his voice is odd.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 pm

This is like 2 consenting adults talking fantasy, talking dirty trying to get each other off.

Give it a rest Nurmi~

This is NO reason to kill someone!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

from what I saw on FB they're playing the JA/Nurmi remix of the sex tape for the jury? why?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

No, it's not a reason to kill someone.

I "guess" he's trying to show that TA was not virginal and was very willing to do any number of different things - and even that he just might have turned her around and given her anal sex as she's said.

Remember...even the worst liars entwine a little truth in their stories.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Calypso wrote:This is like 2 consenting adults talking fantasy, talking dirty trying to get each other off.

Give it a rest Nurmi~

This is NO reason to kill someone!

And they are physically more than 1,000 miles apart at the time so it's not like he could run over to her house and pound her....give me a break. This is getting tiresome, and I can only guess how the jury feels.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm

In and out doing laundry- but I thought they sent the jury out for 10 min while they played the tape?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Calypso wrote:I've also had enough, Mari 68.

Is it just me or does everything seem to be going in slow motion?

http://www.thefrisky.com/2009-05-26/human-sperm-an-effective-skin-softener/

Human Sperm: An Effective Skin Softener

The obsession with staying youthful has led many to paralyze their faces with toxin and completely alter the face they were given. But the beauty industry offers an even more bizarre way to keep skin soft and supple. Beauty insiders are touting spermine, a powerful antioxidant found in human sperm, as the solution to diminish wrinkles and smooth skin. Bioforskning (yes, that’s the actual name), a Norwegian company, is now synthesizing the substance in laboratories and selling it. And stateside, some women are shelling out as much as $250 for a spermine facial at spas. They could keep their money and head to a college dorm, where, I’m sure, the occupants would be more than willing to give sperm facials for free. There’d probably be free beer, too. [NY Mag]

When I was much, much, much younger and kind of naive about sex, a friend told me that sperm was good to strengthen your nails. So in all innocence I turned and asked her how much she rubbed on to her nails. After she picked herself off the floor from laughing, she explained how it was accomplished and it sure didn't involve putting it on my nails. It was something that I was teased about for years, whenever she saw me, she would mimic rubbing something on her nails. Embarassed so to answer your question, yes this testimony is mind numbing and useless and my mind is wandering all over the place. Very Happy
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

This has past the point of no return. Nurmi has used up his last piece of toilet paper. Across the cyber world there is no one that seems to think this is A. anything new B. signs of abuse C. a reason to kill someone
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:34 pm

We just don't care about the "Adventures of JA's Butthole".

I've never even talked about my own butthole this much and it belongs to me!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Calypso wrote:In and out doing laundry- but I thought they sent the jury out for 10 min while they played the tape?

I'm not logged in watching this live today. Only reading here.

So they are playing an edited version of the sex tape? With screen caps and curse words in BOLD??

This was probably what Jodi wanted all along - and that day that we saw her really crying was the day it would be played in its ENTIRETY and she was PI$$ed!

How is this allowed now?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Calypso wrote:In and out doing laundry- but I thought they sent the jury out for 10 min while they played the tape?

You're correct.

But...I believe it's that they want to show the tape to the judge to get it approved to show to the jury.

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:39 pm

she looks bored isn't she allowed to watch!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi everyone,
Just checking in as I am NOT watching the witch and her perv atty. Any sense yet of if he will wrap up the re direct today or go on for days? Is he still questioning in slo-mo complete with effeminate hand waving??
Hoping I would hear that he would be DONE late today and tomorrow we might hear jury questions....
BTW, I can guarantee that if she's crying today it is only for the plight she finds herself in and not a tear is for the victim, his family or anyone else whatsoever...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Hi everyone,
Just checking in as I am NOT watching the witch and her perv atty. Any sense yet of if he will wrap up the re direct today or go on for days? Is he still questioning in slo-mo complete with effeminate hand waving??
Hoping I would hear that he would be DONE late today and tomorrow we might hear jury questions....
BTW, I can guarantee that if she's crying today it is only for the plight she finds herself in and not a tear is for the victim, his family or anyone else whatsoever...
I think it is a pipe dream to think this will be over today. He is putting in the sex tape again. He is going to put words on the screen to go with the audio. Nurmi is into sex as much as Jodi.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Puzzler wrote:No, it's not a reason to kill someone.

I "guess" he's trying to show that TA was not virginal and was very willing to do any number of different things - and even that he just might have turned her around and given her anal sex as she's said.

Remember...even the worst liars entwine a little truth in their stories.

um I am female and was once virginal...but I do not recall my "first"..who hadn't done squat with anyone cept "rosie" btw ever having been shy or reserved..In fact he was MORE than ready to try every sex act he had ever heard tale of..THAT is NORMAL for someone who is just getting started..a normal girl sets the limit on what occurs..if he doesn't stop that is a crime..it is called rape..when you lay there and do or say nothing when someone turns ya round bends ya over,spits in their hand and rubs it on your anus that is called being a WILLING participant and you should not be allowed to use this incident in a courtroom as the reason you butchered your former lover!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 pm

If a dog kills a cat, Nurmi is going to argue that it was because of a sex story... Razz

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

after everything new that has been admitted today the judge has got to let him recross... this is the craziest BS I've seen...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Oh, for God's sake!

AGAIN???

Who gives a shit??? I don't! Good thing I have to keep running out to get this laundry done!

Years ago, I remember reading RAPE was the number one fantasy of women, NOT in a violent manner by any means~ but just that they would be "forced" by their partner.

In this way women would be able to mentally and physically "let go" and get beyond issues of shame, responsibility, etc...

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Olivier I watched part of "Meet the Fockers" last night and there was such a scene... dog on cat grinding... lol Guess it's a good thing he doesn't partner with PETA... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 pm

olivier57 wrote:If a dog kills a cat, Nurmi is going to argue that it was because of a sex story... Razz

Agreed, there was too much pier pressure from the neighborhood strays and the public "doggy style" encounter exploited his client. The cat committed suicide over the shame. The dog was found to be innocent. Razz
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Hi everyone,

I am not giving it my full attention today..what little I have seen and heard is making me queasy for real and I am VERY thick skinned.Jodi is the sexual pervert..I already was thinking that but today has me convinced..this is not the trial of why Jodi "did" Travis..she has turned it into JODI DOES THE WORLD! It's her own lil porno but to answer your question I do not believe Nasty Nurm is gonna wrap it up quickly..I swear he is acting like he is getting off on this crap and she has gone back to the creepy smiling..they are FREAKS and unfortunately I believe they are both going to bask in this nasty spotlight for as long as possible.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

No, his golf club!

Ridiculous!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:02 pm

I hope the jury realizes this guy is jerking off while he is talking like this with his consenting partner.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next