Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 am

Thanks for this~

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/04/websleuths-radio

This was the best, and so in depth and informative. Katy talks about one juror that a spectator has named 'Maureen' in the back row who she said is the only one who actually faces and looks at Jodi. Katy thinks this lady is just 'faking Jodi' out, but I just hope she is not 'the one' that feels sorry for her and could hang the jury...
I really agree with everything Katy-cool-lady said, and I also---as she does, do believe Jodi will be convicted of 1st degree murder. I highly recommend that you all listen to this show. It is well over an hour long, but so worth the time.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am

Comments re the investigation into the roommates made by the jurors, details of the car rental, JA's journal, JA's denial of killing Travis to Det Flores, etc:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurys-questions-suggest-doubt-investigation/story?id=18229073

(JA told detective she had never fired a gun and was afraid of guns. Here is an excerpt where she said she could never stab Travis but she would have to shoot him.

JA also wrote in her journal, if she ever has a son she will name him Alexander. Talk of obsession and control even after Travis' death!)
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am

Freckles wrote:Calypso said:
clipped-
" Travis had 2 other room mates at the time.

One was at his girlfriends, the other was at work. (Sorry, I don't remember the names at the moment)

The one at work came home between approx. 6pm and 6:30pm. Remember the time stamp on the camera. "

One roommate was a Zac Billings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_eeavBFS_M

The other roommate, IIRC, was Enrigue?
He gave a long statement to PD and was, IIRC, wrong
about dates, times, etc.

Former roommates were the Hiatt sons:
" Karl Hiatt is a distinguished plastic surgeon in the valley. Both of Travis Alexander's parents died, and Travis called Dr. Hiatt his Arizona dad.

Travis was even roommates with Dr. Hiatt's two sons for a time. The family took him in.

In our interview, Dr. Hiatt told me about Travis' humble beginnings, and a conversation that foreshadowed his violent death at the hands of Jodi Arias.

"I don't know if there are too many people close to Travis who didn't suspect Jodi immediately."
-----------

" If it don't show up some Sunday, maybe you'll find me dead.' That sort of comment. Course we all didn't take much credence to that, but he was serious."

Me: "So you think Travis was scared of Jodi?"

Dr. Hiatt: "He had some fear that could actually happen."
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/20664391/2013/01/23/travis-alexanders-mentor

I saw this interview quite awhile ago, and I was wondering if this Dr. Hiatt would testify in at least the rebuttal. I think he certainly should if possible. This is an actual convo he had with Travis himself.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Thanks for this~

This was the best, and so in depth and informative. Katy talks about one juror that a spectator has named 'Maureen' in the back row who she said is the only one who actually faces and looks at Jodi. Katy thinks this lady is just 'faking Jodi' out, but I just hope she is not 'the one' that feels sorry for her and could hang the jury...
I really agree with everything Katy-cool-lady said, and I also as she does, do believe Jodi will be convicted of 1st degree murder. I highly recommend that you all listen to this show. It is well over an hour long, but so worth the time.
AZ is rather unique with jury selection.
There are 18 jurors sitting there BUT only 12 will be chosen.
They do not know who they are as they have not yet been chosen.
That happens when the jury goes to deliberate.
Hope this lady does not make it on to the deciding jury!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:36 am

A very old link! Written prior to Nov, 2012.
Offers insight into Travis' family and other pics.

Tanesha Sorenson, Travis' sister spoke out:

"Tanisha adds:

I know this might sound creepy, but I hope to get to watch her die someday after she’s on death row. Even if it’s in 20 years from now, the death penalty is what she deserves, though she most likely won’t get it and instead will get some life sentence."

http://showbizdaily.net/scandals/tanisha-sorenson-travis-alexanders-sister/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:43 am

Former roommate, Aaron Dewey, who drove Jodi to the memorial:

" On Wednesday night, HLN's Dr. Drew talked to Travis' former roommate Aaron Dewey who said that he remembers that when Arias was in town for Alexander’s memorial, she had an odd request.

After picking Arias up from the home where she was staying while in the area, Dewey noted there was “plenty of extra time before the memorial service."

He further explained, “She asked me if we could take a quick detour and go by Travis' house to see the home before we went over to the memorial service,” adding, “looking back, knowing what she's done now, it's pretty creepy that less than two weeks after the killing, she actually wanted to return to the scene of the crime."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/20/travis-friend-jodi-had-creepy-request-day-memorial

Was she doing this as a coverup? A diversion?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:45 am

Jodi's lying eyes:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/26/whats-causing-jodi-arias-look-right-0
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 am

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Thanks for this~

I really agree with everything Katy-cool-lady said, and I also as she does, do believe Jodi will be convicted of 1st degree murder. I highly recommend that you all listen to this show. It is well over an hour long, but so worth the time.
AZ is rather unique with jury selection.
There are 18 jurors sitting there BUT only 12 will be chosen.
They do not know who they are as they have not yet been chosen.
That happens when the jury goes to deliberate.
Hope this lady does not make it on to the deciding jury!

Yes, I knew that none of them yet know if they are actual jury members or the alternates yet. IMO that is a good way to do it---maybe everyone pays more attention to testimony...
Katy is there every day sitting with Travis' family and really believes Jodi will be convicted of the highest charge.
BTW, she said that last week every one of Travis' other siblings was there in court---EVERY ONE!
I can't get those awful detailed and close up shots of Travis body and wounds out of my head. My heart just aches for his family...Praying for justice for Travis.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:51 am

there is a problem with JM suggested scenario for premeditated... he says she dyed her hair after the murder... problem is the pics of her in the brown braids in the sexually suggestive poses on the washing machine camera...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/20/arias-premeditated-murder?hpt=hln10_1

Arias’ hair color

The rental car agent testified Arias’ hair was blonde. Martinez says she dyed her hair brown shortly after killing Alexander to be less recognizable.

Arias said her hair was auburn or brown when she rented the car.

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 am

Freckles wrote:Former roommate, Aaron Dewey, who drove Jodi to the memorial:

" On Wednesday night, HLN's Dr. Drew talked to Travis' former roommate Aaron Dewey who said that he remembers that when Arias was in town for Alexander’s memorial, she had an odd request.

After picking Arias up from the home where she was staying while in the area, Dewey noted there was “plenty of extra time before the memorial service."

He further explained, “She asked me if we could take a quick detour and go by Travis' house to see the home before we went over to the memorial service,” adding, “looking back, knowing what she's done now, it's pretty creepy that less than two weeks after the killing, she actually wanted to return to the scene of the crime."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/20/travis-friend-jodi-had-creepy-request-day-memorial

Was she doing this as a coverup? A diversion?

Oh my God, this is just horrific! This is behavior much along the lines of the white iris' she sent to Travis' grandmother---And her showing up to the memorial service as well! (Listen to Katy-cool-lady for her take on just such similar of Jodi's behavior!)

This is just so beyond creepy!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am

justanopinion wrote:there is a problem with JM suggested scenario for premeditated... he says she dyed her hair after the murder... problem is the pics of her in the brown braids in the sexually suggestive poses on the washing machine camera...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/20/arias-premeditated-murder?hpt=hln10_1

Arias’ hair color

The rental car agent testified Arias’ hair was blonde. Martinez says she dyed her hair brown shortly after killing Alexander to be less recognizable.

Arias said her hair was auburn or brown when she rented the car.

Yes, I caught that several weeks ago. Couldn't figure out why she had brown hair while at Travis' the day of the murder...I had thought it was blonde, and that she then dyed it brown on the road to Utah.
Was it blonde when she was at the car rental and then she dyed it brown before going to Travis' but AFTER renting the car, and then possibly dyed is AGAIN after the murder, on the way to Utah somewhere??? Sounds like a bit much.
I don't remember, but didn't Ryan say it was BLONDE when she got to his house??? Now I am confused...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:05 am

I thought in her travels of buying starbucks, gas cans and KY she purchased 2 things of hair dye? For her hair she'd need at least 2 boxes... Maybe she went from blonde to brown after the car rental(when she got her brazillian on) and then to another color after Travis's house???
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 am

@ 18th that was what it was sounding like to me...

but here is the bigger thing that has been nagging at me... lol I thought I was imagining this... but goes to Jodi's mental state (psychopath - okay just guessing but...) Jodi is to each person she comes into contact with something different...

I thought she and the DP Lawyer looked like they could be related... and in the beginning of the trial Jodi did not wear glasses or have bangs... but look at the DP lawyer... now Jodi does... and here someone else thinks this as well... (I feel vindicated for thinking that... Laughing )

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/29/jodi-arias-mimicking-her-lawyer?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 am

Perhaps it was some spray in temp color?
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 am

Bmore wrote:I thought in her travels of buying starbucks, gas cans and KY she purchased 2 things of hair dye? For her hair she'd need at least 2 boxes... Maybe she went from blonde to brown after the car rental(when she got her brazillian on) and then to another color after Travis's house???

That's what I thought, BMore...Would love to have this clarified. Jury might be wondering too.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 am

We have to go back and first see if Ryan Burns said her hair was blonde or brown when he saw her in Utah. If blonde, it means she dyed it after the murder, but on the way to Utah. If it went from the brown of the murder day to blonde, no way was it a temp or spray on color; that would have been a 2 step process to get it blonde again!
Could she have gone to some walk in salon and had it professionally dyed blonde again in Utah before seeing Ryan? She could have gone to one of those chains, given a false name and paid cash.
(Would have thought someone would have come forward to say "I dyed this woman's hair"...but maybe not.)

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 am

I thought Ryan Burns' said her hair was brown and that he had only known her as a blonde???
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 am

Weeziethm wrote:I thought Ryan Burns' said her hair was brown and that he had only known her as a blonde???

I am so confused now as to the whole hair color where and when bit. It seems to be an issue since the prosecution brought it up several times. I know I need some clarification, and if I do, probably some of the jury does as well...
First of all I think someone needs to get back to the car rental guy and see if he says it was actually REALLY blonde. Maybe it was just a light brown, or had streaks, and he is wrong in his description.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:38 am

Live coverage of the Jodi Arias trial begins at Noon ET - only on HLN
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 15 Raarias

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/04/jodi-arias-noon-hln
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I am sure this has been posted before but I found it interesting when I got to see this today!! to many posts to try to play catch up sorry.... so I am wading into the deep side to get a clue!!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/21/body-language-expert-jodi-says-no-nods-yes

so JA is trying to convince and not convey...
by giving too much detail... i.e.: not conveying the truth; trying to convince everyone that it was self-defence...

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Hair color....Ok, I have found out that yes, Jodi had BROWN hair when she went to see Ryan Burns after the killing, so she did NOT dye her hair just after the murder.
IF she was a blonde the day she rented the car, she did dye it brown sometime before arriving at Travis Alexander's the day of the murder.
This would pretty much show that she did not want to look the same renting the car that she did for the rest of her trip. All of this of course is assuming that she was a true blonde when she went into the car rental place. Maybe the man who waited on her needs to be shown photos again and asked which of several shades of light blonde to brown hair colors did Jodi have?

To me, this is NOT the strongest evidence of premeditation that they have...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:11 pm

18th... It's not the strongest but another brick in the wall... She tried to alter her appearance... Speaks alot to me...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 pm

I simply can NOT watch Jodi on re-direct today. I've already paid far too much attention to her crappy performance. Gonna just keep abreast with all your postings here. If something unique occurs, I can watch it later on the youtube vids.

This trial simply needs to end. Even if a ton of Domestic Violence experts testify there will be NO correlation with what Jodi has done and ADMITTED to. Fogginess, sloppiness, soft-spoken, blah blah blah.

None of that is gonna matter - her behavior on the stand has shown it all. Her sending flowers to the gramma, sending 18 page letters to the sisters, going to the memorial service, writing secret messages in magazines, correcting Juan all the time, smirking, smiling, and her BULLSCHITT linebacker move!

Oh she was sure to say "he moved his head to the side...."

Oh, was that so it would match the forensics, Jodi? Where you shot him on the left side of his head from ABOVE??

LMAO

Really???? You got a gun, you're scared for your life, a man is screaming and threatening to kill you, you got a nano-second to turn around and point the gun and WHILE he's charging you, you take notice of how his head was turning to his left.

What a damn riot.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Bmore wrote:18th... It's not the strongest but another brick in the wall... She tried to alter her appearance... Speaks alot to me...

Adding that JA did NOT want to be recognized by neighbors so she rented a car (not hers) and dyed her hair brown (not blonde) and arrived by cover of dark night. Lends itself to precise planning in advance of the murder. I kinda think there is more to the story of the Salinas Salon....who knows!

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 pm

I'm sorry but after seeing pictures of what she's got to offer I hope they charged her extra to try and clean that thing up...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Boss is back... Have to use the earbud and be stealthy again... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 pm

at least with nurmi he's sooooo slow we can type to keep up unlike JM... I gave up after a few seconds... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 pm

•Jodi Arias, who is accused of killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, claims self-defense
•Defense shows jurors pictures of Arias with brown hair

"Arias’ defense attorneys also showed the jurors photos of Arias with brown hair streaked with blonde (shown below) from May 2008. These photos seem to contradict the testimony that Arias dyed her hair brown between the time she rented a car on June 2 and June 4 when she killed Alexander."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/04/jurors-see-personalized-panties-arias-trial
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 15 Empty Direct Link to CNN's Livestream of JA trial today!

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 pm

CNN.com Live's stream of the Jodi Arias trial is scheduled to start at 12:30 p.m. EST/11:30 a.m. CST.

This is today's direct Link for CNN's live stream of the Jodi Arias trial:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cvplive/cvpstream1
CNN.com - 3/4/13

Arias testifies: Viewer discretion advised

CNN.com Live|LIVE Jodi Arias faces cross-examination in a Phoenix courtroom. WARNING: Testimony may contain graphic details.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 pm

I bet when Dave Hall is called JM will ask him about the guns TA liked and as a gun owner wouldn't you have ammo with your gun?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 pm

from FB...

I just watched the blood spatter testimony from day 5 . the door in the bathroom that leads to the closet only had blood on the out side of the frame none on the inside. so while Travis was charging after JA he stopped to shut the door?? there was no blood found in the closet what so ever. This tells me this story of him chasing her is another big ass lie!!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Bmore, there are several places you can watch the trial on-line. I posted this info on another thread with Links.

Personally, I love CNN. You do have to have the current version of Flash though. When I watch any trial that is live streamed, I usually have more than one source streaming the trial in an open window but on mute.

If the stream I am watching goes poof for whatever reason, I can quickly click on the open window and turn on the volume.

I always have a Plan B and sometimes Plan C. lol Laughing
~~~~~

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4251-jodi-arias-links-to-view-trial#193368
RC - Comment by Ann-TX on JA Links to View Trial

There are several places on the Internet where one can watch the Live Stream of the Jodi Arias trial. I posted some of the Links below on Tuesday, 2/26/13, on a previous thread titled: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander.

In addition to the Internet, one can watch the trial on television: InSession (TruTv).

After 2 p.m. CST, HLN (CNN) [television] has been streaming the trial also as TruTv goes to regular scheduled programming at 2 p.m. CST.

Source:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4247p650-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander#192391
Reality Chatter: -- Page 14

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 am

A few links where you can watch the trial today:

CNN - Live Stream - Jodi Arias trial

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ - Jodi Arias trial

Follow KPHO tweets here:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Arias
Twitter - KPHO reporters tweets

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=022613-jodi-arias-trial
AZ Central - Phoenix, AZ Live Stream Jodi Arias Trial
Tweets below video box

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-
ABC15 - Phoenix, AZ - Live Stream - Jodi Arias trial.
~~~~~~~

The Link to the CNN.com Live site may change daily. They have several windows at that site where they stream various events "live."

This is a Link where you should be able to locate the trial when being streamed and you can click on:

http://live.cnn.com/
CNN.com

If you click on Future Events at that site, you will see that the trial is scheduled to be streamed:

http://live.cnn.com/future/
CNN.com - Future Events

Snipped:

March 4th, 2013
12:30 PM

Jodi Arias murder trial continues

The defense will re-question Jodi Arias at her murder trial in Arizona. Arias is accused of killing her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, in 2008.

Bumping and including the following!

This is the Link for the CNN stream for today, 3/4/13:

CNN Live.com - Live Stream - J. Arias trial
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:37 pm

lady on FB said this would be a jury question... You said he took a "linebacker's stance", even got up and showed us. You do know that linebackers are on the defense right? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Bmore wrote:lady on FB said this would be a jury question... You said he took a "linebacker's stance", even got up and showed us. You do know that linebackers are on the defense right? lol

LOL Laughing
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Bmore wrote:18th... It's not the strongest but another brick in the wall... She tried to alter her appearance... Speaks alot to me...

Exactly...another little piece of the whole...IF it is true. IMO needs a little more following up.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 pm

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 pm

does anyone else think the way she holds the cup to drink is weird? Instead of her hand to the side it's out front....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:53 pm

what is the little thing they slide back and forth when they take turns talking when up with the judge? I'm thinking either microphone of some sort or you can't talk unless you have the little puck... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 pm

nurmi asking her about JM asking about personal responsibility and blaming people... Did you decide to testify on your own, knowing you'd have to deal with your lies.... something then approach...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 pm

JM is riding their a$$ today....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 pm

it's weird that just a few minutes in I'm starting to get a heartbeat in my head... damn headaches... damn JA!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 pm

trying to cover he butt about the bent finger with sister pic... I think she just admitted that it doesn't show it's bent but says it's kind of bent... JA and chic lawyer doing a demo...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:02 pm

she reinacted the sister pic and it looks like the pic but when she holds it up by itself it doesn't seem to curve but is bent... i think faking...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Nurmi is trying to admit pics of her hand that she took from the broken glass at work... Of the right hand... JM relavance? approach... overruled entered...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 pm

since new evidence is being submitted on redirect can't JM recross now?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

good point on FB she took a "trophy" pic of her cut hand but none of the abuse for personal proof...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:10 pm

wonder if she's looking at the jury now? she seems to be explaining everything to them...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:13 pm

saying possible other injuries when in utah but they were covered by clothes... around ankles... going back to saying TA broke her finger on 1/22/08
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm

how did you feel about TA making the splint for you... JM object, I never asked about her feelings... approach... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 pm

from FB... no bandages in the sexy photo shoot prior to killing him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next