Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 pm

JAO... lmao.... i know!!!!! lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:02 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:FYI~Today somewhere I saw some evidence photos. Some were of the outside of an area of someone's house and a room inside. I was shocked at how pathetic and shabby it was! Peeling paint, weeds all over, and then this sad room with worn thrift store furnishings. Dawned on me! I think this was the GRANDPARENTS HOUSE, and JODI'S ROOM!!!
(Probably taken when she spun the yarn about the gun robbery).
You guys, this house is SO shabby and totally depressing. One look was very telling. Wondering if the jury will see these photos at some point.
Honestly, when you see how she lived there, you can see why she was latching on to the clueless and kind Travis.
Ugh! She really is soulless, and obviously saw T. as her ticket to a life of travel, fun, and $$$, no more dead end waitressing jobs at age 30, and nothing for her to do except flit around pretending to be a photographer!

And do you think JA would REALLY want TA to visit her home?
Her bedroom there is so non-feminine.

BTW, she said she had not lived in Yreka for 10 years when she moved back!
So. Where did she live all those years? Certainly, not in Mesa... that was only a year or so living with people there; and it was about a year in Palm Desert with Darryl, IIRC. How long in Big Sur? And up in Oregon with Matt?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Gas averages 7 lbs per gallon.
She had over 10 gals in the trunk.
Never mind the fire ball potential if rear-ended...
She would have lowered her gas mileage.
And! ARCO and Shell are NOT quality fuels; they are "watered" down and give poor performance.

Most rental cars are newer cars. They get better gas mileage. And, they are checked out and service between rentals. (The company does not need law suit for equipment failure.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 pm

from FB...

The defense is HELPING the state! If she had means to all these vehicles, and she was concerned about money, THEN WHY RENT A CAR??
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 pm

from FB...

EPIC: I called Mr. Martinez office regarding redirect, rebuttal, recross. Nurmi will finish with ja. Mr. Martinez will question ja. Mr Nurmi will call his other witnesses. Mr. Martinez will question each witness as well. Then Nurmi again. Defense rests. Then Mr. Martinez will CALL BACK (I used this term to just have a word across the board as to not differ in semantics) said witness. While on the stand Nurmi gets one last crack, then back to Martinez. Done. So, Nurmi w/ja. Martinez w/ja. Nurmi w/expert 1. Martinez w/expert 1. Nurmi w/expert 1. Nurmi w/expert 2. Martinez w/expert 2. Nurmi w/expert 2. (any other witness, right now there are none) DEFENSE REST. Back to Martinez. Martinez w/said witness. Nurmi w/said witness. Martinez w/said witness. DONE. M w/said witness 2. Nurmi w/said witness 2. Martinez w/said witness 2. DONE.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 pm

It just amazes me that she could go on all the trips she has gone on anyway. She really had no visable means of support and still had money to buy LOTS of gas and rent a car and visit people at the drop of a hat. I am retired now, but when I was working, I was lucky to get a staycation once a year never mind travelling all over the place. Surely someone on the jury will ask the question as to where exactly she got all her money? Also she had said that Travis borrowed money from her...huh...where did she get it from. Her mother had to finance her move back home, so where did $1500 come from for the trip. That was the figure first thrown out there. Then she said she only had $300 on her for the trip. But, didn't she make 3 different deposits to banks. I hope to hear very good questions from the jury.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB...

EPIC: I called Mr. Martinez office regarding redirect, rebuttal, recross. Nurmi will finish with ja. Mr. Martinez will question ja. Mr Nurmi will call his other witnesses. Mr. Martinez will question each witness as well. Then Nurmi again. Defense rests. Then Mr. Martinez will CALL BACK (I used this term to just have a word across the board as to not differ in semantics) said witness. While on the stand Nurmi gets one last crack, then back to Martinez. Done. So, Nurmi w/ja. Martinez w/ja. Nurmi w/expert 1. Martinez w/expert 1. Nurmi w/expert 1. Nurmi w/expert 2. Martinez w/expert 2. Nurmi w/expert 2. (any other witness, right now there are none) DEFENSE REST. Back to Martinez. Martinez w/said witness. Nurmi w/said witness. Martinez w/said witness. DONE. M w/said witness 2. Nurmi w/said witness 2. Martinez w/said witness 2. DONE.
Certainly not quibbling with Martinez' office, but I thought he wasnt going to get another crack at JA
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 pm

it's up to the judge and since she's let all this new stuff in I think it kind of forces her too...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 pm

I hope you are right. The prosecution certainly deserves to shovel out the stall a little bit.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:23 pm

if she does let JM back at JA I think to avoid this long drawn out stuff and back and forth she's going to make everyone stick to the line and not bring in anything new...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:24 pm

tesstruhart wrote:It just amazes me that she could go on all the trips she has gone on anyway. She really had no visable means of support and still had money to buy LOTS of gas and rent a car and visit people at the drop of a hat.

I'm not, sociopaths are always scamming people out of money and commandeering guest rooms, or whatever they need. I bet she just tapped her Mom every time someone wanted to be repaid.
Didn't Travis put the money up for her car purchase? That would be typical. Life is like a pyramid scheme for these people.

Was her lawyer just flipping through post it notes? Haha. What the heck does anyone care if she COULD have borrowed car? It makes it even weirder that she did rent it, having no credit and being unemployed and all.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:25 pm

that's what a guy on FB said... you're just proving to us it was premediatated since she wouldn't borrow one from anybody because she didn't want to link it back to her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm not, sociopaths are always scamming people out of money and commandeering guest rooms, or whatever they need. I bet she just tapped her Mom every time someone wanted to be repaid.
Didn't Travis put the money up for her car purchase? That would be typical. Life is like a pyramid scheme for these people.

Was her lawyer just flipping through post it notes? Haha. What the heck does anyone care if she COULD have borrowed car? It makes it even weirder that she did rent it, having no credit and being unemployed and all. [/quote]
I guess I didn't phrase that right, I am not really amazed, but since the jury doesn't know all the dung that we do, I think they would have questions as to where exactly this little travelling medicine show gets her money. I wonder what the long-winded explanation would be.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB...

Or in other words, Martinez is SUPPOSED to re-cross Jodi after Nurmi is done. I think Nurmi can re re direct one more time, but only on things Juan has mentioned. The defense then calls it's other witnesses one at a time. Juan can cross each one after Nurmi done with his direct. Nurmi has another chance at short redirect AGAIN for each witness. DEFENSE RESTS.
At this point is is time for Juan's rebuttal case. I feel the rebuttal case is Juan's best chance to clear up certain misconceptions. Nurmi gets to question each of Juan's rebuttal witnesses as well. Re-cross by Juan, and then the state rests.
All that is left are the closing statements. Defense goes first. THE STATE HAS THE LAST WORD BEFORE THE JURY IS EXCUSED TO DELIBERATE.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:31 pm

well I have to be honest there have been some very high profile cases where I thought the defence had totally missed the mark... and the defendant walked.... maybe even ran... so not going to hold my hand under my ..... waiting .... I am certain that I would be getting a different gift first!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 pm

tesstruhart wrote:It just amazes me that she could go on all the trips she has gone on anyway. She really had no visable means of support and still had money to buy LOTS of gas and rent a car and visit people at the drop of a hat. I am retired now, but when I was working, I was lucky to get a staycation once a year never mind travelling all over the place. Surely someone on the jury will ask the question as to where exactly she got all her money? Also she had said that Travis borrowed money from her...huh...where did she get it from. Her mother had to finance her move back home, so where did $1500 come from for the trip. That was the figure first thrown out there. Then she said she only had $300 on her for the trip. But, didn't she make 3 different deposits to banks. I hope to hear very good questions from the jury.
I know! So who was supporting her? In Palm Desert, she was working two jobs and LOST the house there. She can't keep a job, either. Found it of interest, the last job in Yreka, she started that end of April at the earliest and took a "vacation" in June???
In April, she has testified, her credit was hot: credit cards were maxed, her car was being repossessed, she could not afford an apartment and called mommy to bail her out! IMO, this is why her bil signed for her to rent the car. First, harder to trace because he probably has a different last named, her ccs were maxed; she did NOT want her mother, who had just bailed her out, to know she was taking off to RETURN to AZ; go up and down the coast first, end up in Utah.

IMO, JA was miserable in the sleepy town of Yreka where everyone knew everyone; she had bigger dreams but Travis canceled that ticket to ride. She probably dispared over ever getting back to the fast and wild, the exciting life of the big city. She was going to punish Travis for NOT letting her on his magic carpet he seemed to be flying.
And punish him she did.

Yes. She premeditated the phone call May 10th , the home break in of May; she premeditated getting together with Ryan ("hot Biscott") back in May; and she premeditated borrowing the gas cans from Darryl... twice she called him in May and asked about borrowing them. She premeditated the trip to get her nails done... and probably had the hair re-done at the same time.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 pm

well once again I am barely paying this case any mind due to the fact Nurmi makes me physically ill now. I am and always have been a chunk chaser..love me them big boys so altho I don't find him attractive,I really had no issue with this man until I read what he specializes in.. despite that I still maniged to watch him work until yesterday. I had to turn it off..their nonstop discussions of sex had been well overdone and I hope it enlightened the jury.So far today I feel has been a long boring account of basicly nothing..I couldn't find a single point made..
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Someone said Jodi keeps reinforcing how much she LOVED Travis. Am I crazy, or what? IMO this doesn't help the defense at all! I would think it just helps the prosecution by showing her total obsession with him, and how she followed him, moving to another state, and wouldn't let go even when it is clear to everyone from testimony that he was moving on, and was most certainly NOT in love with her!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Mark E. said this case if different then alot of high profile cases... SHE ADMITTED TO KILLING HIM... I think the jury will look at the moment of impact, who explained the story that fit the evidence? the state did so we know it wasn't SD... Her explainations for her trip and after... It doesn't hide the premeditation... Her using sex over and over again and trashing a man that can't defend himself to try and save herself... Overkill with the bashing and overkill with the Travis slashing... creature of habit, it's all about her... No remorse or true human feelings... being on trial for your life and smirking and being confrontational... murder 1... just for her behavior and the lengths she'll go to she needs to be put down... Sentence... death, there is nothing she or anyone else could ever say that would justify what she did to Travis...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Someone said Jodi keeps reinforcing how much she LOVED Travis. Am I crazy, or what? IMO this doesn't help the defense at all! I would think it just helps the prosecution by showing her total obsession with him, and how she followed him, moving to another state, and wouldn't let go even when it is clear to everyone from testimony that he was moving on, and was most certainly NOT in love with her!

I've mentioned it a few times because an abuse expert or whatever said that JA is finally fitting the profile of a DV victim based on her words... before she wasn't hitting the mark but now she's tailoring it to what her experts are going to say... If you're on our side you'll see it as STALKER.... but for the JA lovers then he took advantage of her...

that's why I think it's important for JM to show us who TA was because of them slaughtering TA all over again. It needs to be brought to the jury what this is about... Crazy stalker ex-girlfriend can't let go and kills because of rejection and jealousy...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Bmore, I agree. Lets just say for the sake of argument that she really loved him. Wouldn't there be heart break evident? Wouldn't there be sorrow that things ended so horribly? Nothing is demonstrated but matter of fact explanations. So terrified reliving of events, just tears when she can't quite make the explanations work.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm

that's what I said yesterday... you took a human life regardless if you liked them or not that would destroy part of you... if you were human...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:04 pm

jurors that are still taking notes... Mark E. said they could be talking notes for a book deal...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Bmore wrote:jurors that are still taking notes... Mark E. said they could be talking notes for a book deal...
Well, maybe they need to look at the Tot mom trial to see how well that went. Are they allowed to keep their notes? Sometimes they can keep them only in the courthouse and they are shredded after the trial. Don't know about Arizona law though.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm

i thought until the trial is over they need to stay in court but probably after you can take them... I was just saying that they might not be taking notes of interest but for $$$... After hearing the same sh!t over and over again how many times can you write it down...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Bmore wrote:i thought until the trial is over they need to stay in court but probably after you can take them... I was just saying that they might not be taking notes of interest but for $$$... After hearing the same sh!t over and over again how many times can you write it down...
Well, if they missed something, I believe I have the dialog down pat in my memory
Very Happy I could help refresh their memories
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:16 pm

from TA's blog... part of his bio..
I'm a Network marketer, a public speaker and a owner of clothing company (CAFGSS) that promotes modesty amongst the ladies...

modesty amongst the ladies... that just SCREAMS pervert to me, how about you guys?

I went there because apparently the "Travis Alexander's" t-shirt that JA said shows he owned her was actually TA's on the front and "Being Better Blog" on the back... I've seen the pic before but can't find it now...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Bmore wrote:jurors that are still taking notes... Mark E. said they could be talking notes for a book deal...

I hate thinking this, because an acquittal would be a more "shocking" story.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Bmore:
Might ask at this site:
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4TravisAlexander
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
I guess I didn't phrase that right, I am not really amazed, but since the jury doesn't know all the dung that we do, I think they would have questions as to where exactly this little travelling medicine show gets her money. I wonder what the long-winded explanation would be.

The real story would likely be she recorded sex talk or pics with every one of them and threatened their future happiness and livelihood if they didn't loan her money to move on. I bet that's part of the story with quite a few of her exes.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Bmore wrote:from TA's blog... part of his bio..
I'm a Network marketer, a public speaker and a owner of clothing company (CAFGSS) that promotes modesty amongst the ladies...

modesty amongst the ladies... that just SCREAMS pervert to me, how about you guys?

I went there because apparently the "Travis Alexander's" t-shirt that JA said shows he owned her was actually TA's on the front and "Being Better Blog" on the back... I've seen the pic before but can't find it now...
I have to assume that the prosecution knows this. They should show this to the jury. I didnt know that. It makes a hugh difference to the interpretation of the t-shirt thing.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:27 pm

I really really want to know about those 3 deposits. Not that we'll get anything close to the truth, but just to see what story she spins.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Her motive to kill?

"I've got to dowse my mind in some kind of mental round-up, KILL all that is not serving me, eradicate..."

Short vid of journal entry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQLSaTY20E
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I really really want to know about those 3 deposits. Not that we'll get anything close to the truth, but just to see what story she spins.
She said she was depositing her pay checks, etc., into her personal account then transferring money to her business accounts; she wanted to take her business expenses off her taxes and wanted clear records.

??
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Freckles wrote: Her motive to kill?

"I've got to dowse my mind in some kind of mental round-up, KILL all that is not serving me, eradicate..."

Okay now, will Juan be able to question her about this entry as well? I think its pretty damning.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Freckles wrote: Her motive to kill?

I think his Cancun trip was enough. But yeah....

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I really really want to know about those 3 deposits. Not that we'll get anything close to the truth, but just to see what story she spins.

I'm with you on this one. Most of her actions and gimicks I get. I think most of us have her number at this point. But I am stuck on where she got the money for the 3 deposits and why she would need to make 3 deposits to different accounts instead of just making a single deposit. Were the deposits cash or checks or both?

I saw a guy interviewed by one of the TH's early in February that claims he loaned JA money. He said he frequently ran into JA at a bar that she hung out at occasionally. She sometimes would come over and talk to him (not hitting on him) and liked to show her photography. He commented on her eyes saying it was like talking to someone looking at a two way mirror and their gaze never meets yours...it just kind of bounces back to them. He says she came over and joined him just days before the fateful road trip and appeared frantic saying she had major problems with Travis and was desperate to get to him and work things out. He said he felt sorry for her and loaned (gave) her the money. True or just another guy looking for his 15 minutes? Dunno?

Wish I could remember which TH's show it was on. Anyone else remember?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:52 pm

The gas thing is starting to make my head spin...

Is there any way we know that both are really her receipts... or could she have picked one up off the ground to add to her "business expense" tax garbage?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 4 Empty I can't see anything she's saying here helping... so she knew who had how many guns...

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 pm

are we supposed to be impressed she didn't steal more than one?
Seriously, she is admitting mentally taking an inventory of available guns.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:55 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:are we supposed to be impressed she didn't steal more than one?
Seriously, she is admitting mentally taking an inventory of available guns.

but hoping that Grampa wouldn't need or miss his for awhile!! Was going to return it... but went missing so she couldn't ... jmo jmo jmo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Nurmi is trying to find explanations about those gas tickets, she must be able to say by herself what she did or did not !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm

wow what an incredible memory she remembered exactly where she parked at each individual starbucks from 2008.... really?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:05 pm

I think she has been coached alot today she is keeping her chair facing the jury and turning to look at the lawyer... this is different than other days!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm

What? She glanced at the front of her car, saw the bugs there, assumed this plate had fallen off the front so she took the plate?

Hello! Wouldn't she have NOTICED if the car plate was missing?

Did she bother to check the rental papers in her glove box?

Then she discovers it is the REAR plate turned upside down?????

Nurmi asks if it is possible someone was in the processes of righting her front plate? Martinez objects but not before Jodi says, "That's m thought as well..."

WTF??? Makes NO sense, Jodi! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 4 836886
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

finally getting to his house....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

This is soooooooooooo scripted. Now the gas is not about saving money (because we all know how stoopid that explanation was), but for her safety in driving through the desert at night.

All that explanation needed after she spewed it out was a ....curtsy.... Good grief.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:12 pm

The I-15? Hello! She would have taken I-10 to Phoenix, NOT I-15 ! That would take her to Henderson, NV.

The I-10 is a straight shot from Pasadena to Palm Desert/Palm Springs to Phoenix! One road!!!

Why would she go NORTH thru the high desert? Makes NO sense at all!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Interstate+15+in+CA&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&ei=5l42UYz9BaiY2wWSyYGABQ&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 pm

ok we took a detour from TA's house...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm

I hope someone on the jury is a driver of some sort and while they're deciding her fate they bring up the BS she's spewing...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:19 pm

JA is well traveled thru SoCa.
She KNOWS how to go from Big Sur, north of Los Angeles, down to Pasadena, over to Palm Desert. After all, she MOVED from Big Sur down to Palm Desert.

From Palm Desert, she made MANY trips to see Travis in Mesa, the other side of Phoenix. And, it is about 3 hours from Palm Desert to Palm Springs. Error:It is about 3 hours from Palm Desert to Phoenix!

IMO, she is LYING! She DID NOT take the I-15 to Phoenix!! Look at the maps!

Had she changed the plate upside down PRIOR to AZ, the cameras outside Beaumont/Banning, just west of Morongo Indian Casino would have captured it on their cameras. There are weigh stations there as well with highway patrol. As the traveler on I -10 is approaching the Beaumont/Banning area, the highway patrol are thick; it used to be a pull-off for truckers and hookers would hang out there. So the cameras are up for that. Also, you are leaving San Bernardino County and entering Riverside County; they are HUNGRY for tickets there! [b]

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next