Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:25 pm

now the fog extended to RB's house during the make out session, it didn't lift in the desert...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I want to say it was before JM because I was holding off on reading ahead but then I got to excited and did... lol

I think it wasn't to far off from JM taking over, probably within maybe 20 minutes, wasn't really paying attention to the time.... Ryan said there is TA's family then it pans over to 'them'....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 pm

I loved him pulling out the walmart return and the bank statement proving the 3rd gas can getting gas was AWESOME!!!!!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Bmore wrote:i'd ask did you ever think he was grabbing on you after the shot because he was hurt?

during the ME's testimony he said since the shot entered TA's head, thru his brain and landed in his sinuses / cheek. this would have incapacitated him, how would he of been able to yell at you or be a threat to you with a brain injury?
Or.. did he fall into you AFTER you shot him?
Maybe, he was trying to grab for balance due to the sudden onset of a really bad headache?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:32 pm

billy on NG, we're right there with you on the unloaded gun
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I want to say it was before JM because I was holding off on reading ahead but then I got to excited and did... lol

I think it wasn't to far off from JM taking over, probably within maybe 20 minutes, wasn't really paying attention to the time.... Ryan said there is TA's family then it pans over to 'them'....
I lost it.
Could you tell me what I am looking for?
Yeah, I am for real... got involved in some stuff and forgot what I was looking for. Sleep

Oh. I remember.
The mother flashes signs to JA!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:34 pm

wait... what is her word... compentarious... I know that's not it but sounds similar... she apparently can't say things happen simultaneously... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 29. Morning Session. Jury Questions Continue.

Published on Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ICV2A7gVHf4

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 29. Afternoon Session. Part 1. Nurmi asking questions.

Published on Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fZPsLNqcnc0#!

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 29. Afternoon Session. Part 2. Juan Martinez asking questions.

Published on Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QiyTqi9Wc2s
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 pm

it was a hand sign you would give to show someone this that much shorter than you... or only put that much more in my glass... and she was smiling and looking in JA's direction... maybe she was saying lay it on a little bit thicker, you're a little bit believable... I don't know but I thought it was strange...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 pm

March 7, 2013 5:11 pm by EJ Montini
Arias’ trial is their tribulation

“It never goes away,” one victim said. “But it gets to you when a trial like this turns into a TV show and everyone is tittering and telling jokes and acting like it is a big game between the defense and the prosecution. I keep thinking, ‘What about the victim? What about HIS family?’"

http://www.azcentral.com/insiders/ejmontini/2013/03/07/arias-trial-is-their-tribulation/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Bmore wrote:it was a hand sign you would give to show someone this that much shorter than you... or only put that much more in my glass... and she was smiling and looking in JA's direction... maybe she was saying lay it on a little bit thicker, you're a little bit believable... I don't know but I thought it was strange...
JA has studied American Sign Language in jail but I have not seen her using it to communicate with anyone in the court. Must just be a special, "Cool! A little bit more!" crappola from her hick mother.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm

I just scrolled and I think they cut it out...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 pm

NG is really laying in about the herp... blowing it up big screen... saying I think the stress is getting to her... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Bmore wrote:wait... what is her word... compentarious... I know that's not it but sounds similar... she apparently can't say things happen simultaneously... lol

Contemporaneous?
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

AD that might be it, when she said it earlier today I posted it
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm still wondering why She sent the grandmother 20 Irises?? why 20 and not a dozen...why not 24...Does maybe each Iris represent the years that the Grandmother raised him??? after the parents passed??
Like 20 years is all you get with him??!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm

I love Mark E... i'm gonna go with fog... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Jeanine (sp) said she thinks when JA is telling the jury and she's done it a few times that I think killing someone in SD is wrong, killing a person for any reason is wrong as a way to plant the seed don't give me the DP because you'll be killing me and it's wrong... interesting take...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Jodi Arias Makes Final Plea to Jury to Believe Her in Murder Trial

By COLLEEN CURRY
March 7, 2013

Accused murderer Jodi Arias made a dramatic final plea to the jury in her murder trial today, asking them to believe her.

"Why should anyone believe you now? That is the ultimate question, Jodi. Why should we believe you now?" attorney Kirk Nurmi asked Arias in his final question to her during the trial.

~Snipped~

During Nurmi's follow-up questions, Arias turned in her seat to face the jury and speak to them directly.

"Like I said before, I lied a lot. Each of those lies tied back to two things: protecting his ego, no, his reputation, and my own, and second, relating to any involvement in his death," she said.

Arias then paused dramatically.

Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-makes-final-plea-jurors-murder-trial/story?id=18675495
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm

sometimes the online florist offer specials and upgrades on your arrangements... might have been something like that but that would be a good question from the jury because why not say I sent her irises instead of 20...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 pm

OMG... Dr. D said that TA's near death robbery story is really close to JA's 48 hour ninja story, that she's a copycat...
saying that how can she remember the story and every detail of having a gun to her head and it not go off and everything is crystal clear along with the entire ninja story but now in another/similar traumatic of killing TA she has fog...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 pm

True Bmore...why not just say "I sent her a bouquet of Irises" instead of saying how many you sent. She has a reason behind it...everything she does is calculating.

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 pm

dr.d busting on the herp too... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:25 pm

And another thing i caught was...she says when travis was yelling at her...she remembers it through the Emotions she feels but in that sentence she says she can't remember what Travis was SAYING to her just that he was cursing ....well if you know he was cursing...isn't cursing words??!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 pm

she is ridiculous....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:33 pm

I liked if you never got arrested would you tell the truth? stallllllll HONESTLY I don't know... apparently starting with HONESTLY (KCA comes to mind...) shows that you're lying... so her answer is Hell no!

TA's friend that's married to the psychic chic with the accent would start with honestly a lot when talking on HLN the other night... saying that she wasn't really a factor because nobody liked her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Bmore wrote:AD that might be it, when she said it earlier today I posted it

Thank you! I was just wondering what she said.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:
We can get 18th CL in on that, too!

I'm in!!!

Change of plans CL...let's be the "ninjas" and TRAVIS still isnt rhe one who dies... Bwahahahahahahahaha!

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 pm

I have to wonder that since she's said during questions that she's read the book of Mormon several times including prior to the killing... wondering if JM is will show her the portion of the book that says exactly what the deal is with sex... someone on FB put up the section of the book that explains it and it's there for whoever reads it... and as it said in the post something along the lines that to make the expectations of what behavior is acceptable you'd need a picture...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:49 pm

gsweater wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I'm in!!!

Change of plans CL...let's be the "ninjas" and TRAVIS still isnt rhe one who dies... Bwahahahahahahahaha!
No need for Ninjas.
Even JA stated they were a lie.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm

I didn't catch this because I missed part of the day... she was asked was she mad at TA when she was stabbing him or something like that... she said I wouldn't say I felt FEAR, I mean ANGER blah blah blah... wasn't in the fog right there... but the fact that she accidentally said she didn't feel fear was big...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Bmore wrote:I have to wonder that since she's said during questions that she's read the book of Mormon several times including prior to the killing... wondering if JM is will show her the portion of the book that says exactly what the deal is with sex... someone on FB put up the section of the book that explains it and it's there for whoever reads it... and as it said in the post something along the lines that to make the expectations of what behavior is acceptable you'd need a picture...
She must have got wind there may be Baptists on the jury; why else would she put in the plug that the Baptists AND the Mormons BOTH are visiting her in jail?
BTW, what does that baptism of hers really mean? You would kind of expect a NEW convert to be a bit stronger about her faith, wouldn't you?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Bmore wrote:I didn't catch this because I missed part of the day... she was asked was she mad at TA when she was stabbing him or something like that... she said I wouldn't say I felt FEAR, I mean ANGER blah blah blah... wasn't in the fog right there... but the fact that she accidentally said she didn't feel fear was big...
Yep. That IS what she said! An awesome moment. She wouldn't say fear...Well, try to unring that, belle! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Should be JM's FB profile pic:

photo 485853_279555292134627_199020000188157_593340_2101881323_n.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 pm

I think bringing up the Baptists she's just trying to show how religious she really is that 1 isn't enough, she's so Godly that she practices them all so you shouldn't kill her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm

what was her original religion? that she grew up with?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Thank you Freckles!! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 9 308578

Arias' mother communicating with her daughter:

41:06-41:07 watch carefully

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Freckles wrote:
gsweater wrote:

No need for Ninjas.
Even JA stated they were a lie.

Exactly. Not that anything has been truthful thus far!

Laughing

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Bmore wrote:what was her original religion? that she grew up with?
Not sure. Would that be before Matt or Bobby?
Matt was Wiccan and Bobby was a vampire slayer.
And somewhere in between them and Travis she acquired this positive attraction thingy.

*BTW, I heard Wiccans believe IF you do wrong against another or nature, it will come back to you THREE fold!

Let me see if I get this right:
With each male, she sleeps with them and they instantly get to be known as her latest boyfriend with XXX- benefits;

she bestows her "true love" on each but only as long as they are bf/gf;
she switches to whatever beliefs they have so as to promote harmony;
when they break up, she will become a sister figure to them;
she will take all the pics she wants and whenever she wants;
she will record phone calls when she chooses;
she gets to pick the sex;
the vagina is for looks only as she is trying to save it for marriage;
she has the right to take your car whenever she chooses;
she also have the right to take pics of you when you are in the bathroom doing whatever or in the bedroom doing whatever.

Edited to add:
She moves in, too!

This about right?

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Bmore wrote:now the fog extended to RB's house during the make out session, it didn't lift in the desert...
What fog? When did you see this? Would you restate that please and make sure it is not a run on sentence? How did you expect me to see in a fog anyway???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Bmore wrote:OMG... Dr. D said that TA's near death robbery story is really close to JA's 48 hour ninja story, that she's a copycat...
saying that how can she remember the story and every detail of having a gun to her head and it not go off and everything is crystal clear along with the entire ninja story but now in another/similar traumatic of killing TA she has fog...
My blood just ran with ice...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 pm

tesstruhart wrote:LOL a little off topic but does anyone remember Dr. Spitz' waving mandible from CA trial, well now we can have the wooden spoon. I guess we can have a museum of trial artifacts pretty soon

I had to hunt this down in my photos, from the CA trial, just for you tesstruhart~ guitar

photo 269565_240330472658732_100000453431302_877257_3587025_n.jpg

I think that is a good name for a new thread~
Museum of Trial Artifacts.............
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

gsweater wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I'm in!!!

photo welcome-9.gif

Welcome to RC!! Razz
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by SandraNC Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to reality chatter. I am going to have to read up on this case and start watching the trial. I like all of the responses I have read so far!

SandraNC

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Well, SandraNC~

photo ATTC13.gif

Hope you like your "new home"!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 am

Jodi Arias in the hot seat: The most critical jury Q's

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/07/jodi-arias-hot-seat-most-critical-jury-questions
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/07/jodi-arias-murder-trial-testimony-come-clean?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

She states she does not know if she would ever have told the truth IF she had not been arrested; then she says."It took a long to get to this point. I never wanted to. Admit to this. And I'd written out all my suicide letters and sent them all in an envelope to my grandmother's do not open until November 10, 2008..."

Sounds like a woman who was recently baptized, doesn't it? Wow. Get baptized. Stalk. Phone tap. Get skanky. Get a freak on. Plan for more. Stalk some more. Hack assorted accounts. Hack a few tires. Hack a throat. Stab and stab and stab and stab ad naseum. Lie. Hook up with new bf. Lie some more to him, to others.

And now threaten suicide if anyone asks for accountability? Right... Why do I not believe you, Jodi?

Oh. Buy a gun. Pack to move to Monterrey/Big Sur for new job. Tell the jury I was leaving to commit suicide in a different location! (Wasn't sure what outfit I wanted so I packed my whole closet! Need those shoes to match my outfit, ya know??)

BTW, Jodi, since so many of your relatives had cars they might have loaned to you, why not borrow a gas can from one of them? It would save mega on the mileage and you wouldn't have to fake the return of some magical gas can!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:48 am

This has probably already been posted but it is so critical I am posting again. Question 3 has snippets of the trial where JA admits to Martinez all of this is a lie:

3 questions the jury should ask Jodi Arias

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 12:08 PM EST, Thu March 07, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/3-questions-jury-should-ask-jodi-arias?clusterId=167#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:05 am

March 8th, 2013
12:09 AM ET

Jury to Jodi Arias: Why believe you?

Jurors asked Jodi Arias if she would have come clean about killing Travis Alexander if she hadn't been caught lying. CNN's Randi Kaye reports.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/08/jury-to-jodi-arias-why-believe-you/?hpt=ac_mid
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

March 7th, 2013
09:41 PM ET

Grace: Arias jury is ultimate fact finder

Nancy Grace and Jeffrey Toobin support the jurors asking Jodi Arias questions in court. Mark Geragos calls it absurd.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/07/grace-arias-jury-is-ultimate-fact-finder/?hpt=ac_bn2
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next