Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row

2 posters

Go down

Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row Empty Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:46 am

Juan Martinez successfully prosecuted the case of Wendi Andriano. Like Arias, Andriano claimed to be abused and claimed to have only wanted to help her husband. Jury didn't buy it. Wendi Andriano is one of 3 women currently on AZ Death Row.

Wendi Andriano claimed to be a submissive, devout Christian who suffered years of mental and physical abuse from her husband. She said she helped him attempt suicide by obtaining the poison and helped him put it in capsules that he could take.

During her nine days on the witness stand, Wendi Andriano said her husband became enraged when she confessed to being unfaithful, and she fought him off. She said he grabbed the knife to stick himself in the neck, which she tried to prevent, but she lost her grip and he stabbed himself.

East Valley Tribune. (December 23, 2004). Retrieved from http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/article_9703ce1b-97f2-551d-a845-c99861bb86bb.html

Gee...Maybe Jodi could have tried this defense...He grabbed the gun and shot himself...I tried to stop him but he became so angry he grabbed a knife and finished himself off. He told me if I called 911 he would kill me too! Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row 451255

I'm not trying to make fun of such a tragic end for TA...just shaking my head wondering WTH is wrong with these women and why would they think any jury would buy these ridiculous stories???

Last edited by Mylife101 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix reference link)
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row Empty Re: Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Oops! I accidentally started a new thread with this post. I really meant to just add it to the general discussion. I made the mistake of clicking "new topic" because I wanted to add a title. Live and learn. Sorry.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row Empty Re: Juan Martinez has successfully put another woman on AZ Death Row

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Jodi Arias Prosecutor Juan Martinez Gets Another Hung Jury In Case Against Richard Chrisman

By Staff Writer, Sep 23, 2013

" ... Juan Martinez, the prosecutor that tried Jodi Arias for murder was dealing with another hung jury on Tuesday September 17. This time Arizona's star prosecutor was trying the case of Richard Chrisman, a cop who was accused of killing an unarmed man and his dog. The former cop was brought up on charges of aggravated assault, murder and animal cruelty. In 2010, Chrisman fatally shot and killed a suspect by the name of Daniel Rodriguez and his pitbull. When the incident first happened, Chrisman said he believed the suspect was reaching for his gun and killed Chrisman and the dog in self-defense...."

" ...During the trial prosecutor Martinez told the jury that the evidence did not support Chrisman's claims of self-defense. Martinez said that Chrisman was the one who initiated the aggressive situation and shot and killed a "friendly" dog. During his closing arguments Martinez told the jury, "A person cannot take out a gun, point it at someone and then when that person steps back, shoot them." No doubt the hung jury is weighing heavy on Martinez's mind and reminding him of the battle he is fighting in the Jodi Arias case. ..."

http://www.latintimes.com/articles/8621/20130923/jodi-arias-trial-update-prosecutor-juan-martinez-gets-another.htm
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down