Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

" Our minds don't go where our minds haven't been.."
BS! IF that was a true statement you could throw out the entire academic school system! You would never learn a second language, how to cook, drive a car, etc..
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Bmore wrote:from fb...

Laviolette just stated Travis called Jodi's brother a FAG? I thought Travis liked "LITTLE BOYS"..even jerking off to them...which is it? Does he not like boys or does he "LIKE" boys? hmmmmmmmmmm
Earlier testimony: JA ONLY said TA did not like the name CARL. JA said TA wasid it was a DUMB name. And? Who cares? That IS his preference!

BTW, my brother changed his name from Bruce to Mike... He felt Bruce was a "gay" name despite being informed Bruce was a warrior king of the Scots.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Why do I think this witness is going to inform the court tomorrow she will only be available for cross-exam on a short day basis? crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

JA being a "shadow" of what she was?
lol
She learned she was not the master of Travis!
So if she really learned this, why did she not simply walk away?
Hmmm. Cuz she is stabby-crazy and obsessed! Not controlling Travis and sucking him dry became her obsession!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Bmore wrote:did she just say 45 yo bald jew?

who said that?? totally missed the trial today! and most likely will tomorrow :Sad:
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Freckles wrote:In the email, IF Travis wrote it, she informed JA the two men in question were not "worthy" of her... meaning, in the Mormon sense! Neither were Mormons. He was advising her, as a newly baptized Mormon, they were NOT acceptable to the church.

IF you are sexually active and that person is asleep next to you or in your bedroom, what the ell is wrong with rolling over and having sex?

Alyce is stating JA had Boundaries! awe roflao

Technically, according to the law: a woman or man who is drunk cannot give consent; either party being asleep when foreplay etc... has not given consent... even married couples under the law if they participate under these circumstances can claim rape.. Sad
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Freckles wrote:Out of curiosity:

Have you ever asked another person for his/her:
-email password?
-garage/house security code?
-ATM PIN number?
-cell phone access number?
-any other personal info such as storage locker info/key,safe deposit box, etc?

Have you ever been asked for any of the above info?

posting too often sorry... but yes hubby and I have all the same info... I know my Mother-in-laws codes for email and FB... and also my mothers but have never used any of it the way Hodi does! MIL's stuff because we set up her computer... and had to keep the info as she makes a mess all the time and we have to fix it... Mothers stuff because she lost her access and I had to fix her FB... and hubby and I have the same so I can do the banking as he does not like to have anything to do with it... I actually find it a burden to have all of this stuff on my shoulders. just saying!!

Last edited by justanopinion on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify... lol)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm

TRIAL RECAP

Mistrial denied: Juror 5 excused from Arias trial

By Graham Winch
updated 7:43 PM EDT, Tue April 02, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/02/does-arias-defense-have-any-shockers-left
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Freckles wrote:Loose ends:
Why would JA be writing this letter to Abe stating she is NOT in a relationship with Travis on Feb 7, 2007, WHEN she has testified to the court she and Travis became a "couple" on Feb. 2???

Feb 14: Ja is SO anxious for that commitment, she sends herself these cheesy gifts to try to make it appear Travis cares for her. Bet she stole the tee-shirt or begged Travis for one and he said, "Sure... take it! I give them away all the time."

Abe has stated he did not understand what the big deal was--- he had dinner ONCE with JA and had no intentions of pursuing a deeper relationship with her; she has blown that dinner date WAY out of proportion, in his opinion.

When was the Hughes email dated?

during the testimony that the jury did not hear with Skye she had said that she was texted or emailed by a partner of TA's that had a t-shirt company, and that if TA had made up t's that they would have been done at their business.. but did not happen... she called Phillip (the assistant to the prosecutor) and told him about the email... at that testimony the defence did get a subpoena for Skye...but it was to shut her up MOO... posted to one of the links earlier in this thread..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Must see:

JA's mother talking with Det. Flores

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodi-arias-mother-interrogation-room

JA's father talking with LE:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodis-dad-jodi-was-strange-person

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 pm

HLN, RATINGS

Q1 2013 Ratings: Jodi Arias Trial Propels HLN

By Alex Weprin on April 2, 2013 3:54 PM

The Jodi Arias trial propelled HLN to some huge growth in Q1 2013 and March. How many viewers stick around once it ends remains to be seen, but for now, the network is seeing triple-digit growth.

The ratings for Q1, 2013 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):

Read more:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-ratings-jodi-arias-trial-propels-hln_b173360
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Travis seeing other women--
Why is the witness smiling when she says the name of the one woman JA had hoped to have a 3-way with?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/nancy-grace-arias-defense-expert-deception?clusterId=1303#videoplay
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 pm

JA did NOT attend funeral for Travis

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/nancy-grace-jodi-arias-funeral-video-exclusive
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Jodi Arias trial update: Was excused juror already in hot water?

Posted: 6:53 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 7 minutes ago

By: MaryEllen Resendez

PHOENIX - Tuesday may not have been the first time Juror #5 in the trial of Jodi Arias has been accused of improper conduct.

~Snipped~

In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.

According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.

“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.

The caller then asks the judge if the alleged actions are permissible and if it should be looked into.

The caller continues on to say that “it’s the woman with pink and blue hair and she’s trying to coach Arias, trying to influence Arias’ answers from the jury…”

This complaint was not mentioned in the motion that was filed by Arias' team on Sunday, but involves the same juror.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water#ixzz2PSgk7RzF
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:20 pm

April 2, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 39 : DV Expert : Part 1 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHp1A225QxU

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 39 : DV Expert : Part 2 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P85OpAwxJfc

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 39 : DV Expert : Part 3 Of 3 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_A-V-wC10
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

Replay:
JA reading email she wrote to Travis after she killed him:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvptve/cvpstream2#/video/crime/2013/03/01/drew-sot-arias-reads-email-sent-to-travis.hln
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am

What happened to Juror 5:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cvptve/cvpstream2#/video/crime/2013/04/03/after-dark-juror-5-excused-from-arias-trial.hln
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 am

We heard earlier that AL has been paid years to coach Nurmi. In my idea, it's JA, JW and KYN who coached AL.

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:30 am

Jodi Arias trial update: Was excused juror already in hot water?

(snip) But we do know, this is not the first time the juror has been flagged in the court room.

In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.

According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.

“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.

The caller then asks the judge if the alleged actions are permissible and if it should be looked into.

The caller continues on to say that “it’s the woman with pink and blue hair and she’s trying to coach Arias, trying to influence Arias’ answers from the jury…”
This complaint was not mentioned in the motion that was filed by Arias' team on Sunday, but involves the same juror.
We did reach out to Maricopa County Court officials to find out if any action was taken regarding this tip, but did not hear back from them.

But, Stephens' staff members felt it was important enough to enter in records.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water#ixzz2POX6hIfO
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 am

Weeziethm wrote:Let's all hold hands and use the Law of Attraction for a GUILTY verdict of Premeditation Murder 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 10 901969

Best Posting Of The

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 am

Freckles wrote:TA sposedly thinks JA is sexy.
Hmmm. Notice he STILL says she is not suitable for being HIS WIFE. He does not say she is kind, generous, loving, tender, funny, helpful, talented, or anything ...important???

AMEN!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 am

Bo wrote:Freckles....It must take EVERY fiber of their being for his family to listen to this GARBAGE and not jump over and beat the living tar out of her!!!!!

I have thought this exact thing for the whole of this trial! God bless them with a murder one verdict and the chance to stand up in court and express everything they think of her!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 am

As I mentioned I am not watching this trial anymore until Juan's rebuttal, but a lot of TV people are saying, and I agree, that this trial could end badly.
How cockamamie is is that emails supposedly written by the Hughes' about Travis, are not permitted to be seen in their entirety, but evidently this defense witness is tossing out pronouncements about Travis' friends saying he IS an abuser, as if these were facts!
How can this be allowed if the emails cannot be produced and disputed with witnesses who wrote them?
I am very afraid that we may not see a murder one conviction because the jury is NOT hearing so much of what we are, and because all of Samuels and LaViolette's testimony is based on the lies of the defendant. The jury IMO is not getting enough evidence to counteract that, and understand that the victim is NOT as portrayed by the defense.
I am truly sick with fear and worry. It's easy to sit here and think 'of course the jury is going to find this nutter guilty', but THEY JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT WE KNOW, AND SO I CAN'T COUNT ON THAT!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 am

Can anyone tell me how much longer ALV is supposed to continue this defense testimony before Juan's cross? I keep forgetting---Does she answer jury questions before Juan's cross or after?
Gosh this case has gone on WAY too long...
I am trying to get an idea of when we may possibly hear Juan's rebuttal case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 am

I need reassurance. I am feeling really bad and fearful today about the outcome of this trial. Travis' family crying, those damning emails from the Hughes---TRAVIS' FRIENDS! What A has evidently been allowed to say, etc.
I am just afraid of another outbreak of stupid juror syndrome.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 am

well we just can not predict what the jury will ultimately decide but since I have tried to limit my knowledge to what has been presented in court I am still feeling pretty confident. Look at it this way..yes what Samuels and LaViolet have said about Travis is pretty bad BUT fact is almost everything they testified to came from crap the jury wont even be able to review once back in deliberations.. Samuels reports went home with him member and if I understand this email biz correctly..they will not be able to read them either since they have not been intraduced into evidence and Alice was just able to give her opinion on their context.What has the defense presented as physical evidence? I don't think much of anything except for that sex tape and I seriously don't think that proves much of anything except Jodi and Travis had a sexual relationship at some point and liked to talk dirty to each other..The burden of proof is on the state and I do believe Juan has accomplished that already and he is far from done.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 am

I don't know if it's available but I saw the portions of the parents interrogations... Her friends would call them saying she was freaking out and that she needed help... Now was this lately or when she was younger? The dad said the last year and a 1/2 (time she's been stalking TA) she's been horrible with the outbursts and so on especially towards the mom... If the suggestion of getting her help came when she was an adult there wasn't anything they could do, she could refuse... I'm glad to finally see some emotion out of the mom, she looks less douchey now... she said when she came back from the trip she was fine, and how can you do that and act fine afterwards... I think she's there because she feels she's suppose to be and I hope once JA is sentenced to the DP that her mom goes over to TA's family and tells them sorry. They wanted to make sure she was away forever because if not they would be in fear for their lives if they empathized with TA's family...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Can anyone tell me how much longer ALV is supposed to continue this defense testimony before Juan's cross? I keep forgetting---Does she answer jury questions before Juan's cross or after?
Gosh this case has gone on WAY too long...
I am trying to get an idea of when we may possibly hear Juan's rebuttal case.

After the cross, then both sides ask questions based on the answers. Rinse and repeat.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 am

from fb...

Jodi's disciplinary problems behind bars...

May 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - Hiding Two Pens Under Sink

July 27th, 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - Fight With Cellmate..
Jodi claims self-defense, cellmate pushes Arias against wall and kicks her. Cellmate Pleads Guilty

October 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - 2 Pens found taped under bunk areas, Arias takes blame.

January 1st 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

August 26th 2012 Disciplinary Action Report -Disobeys Instructor
Ordered to return to cell.

March 17th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report -Unauthorized Creams: Anti-Itch Cream(2) Anti-Fungal Cream(2) Acne Cream (2)

May 13th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report - Two Pens: found hidden in shampoo.

I'm sure there were more infractions after May 2011.. this is as far as Vinnie Politan went tonight.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 am

rinse and repeat... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:17 am

Freckles wrote:Must see:

JA's mother talking with Det. Flores

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodi-arias-mother-interrogation-room

JA's father talking with LE:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodis-dad-jodi-was-strange-person

thank you for sharing these freckles..VERY interesting
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:17 am

listening to DB's testimony... he's coming across as a dick... just admitted like 4 times that the gas cans were for the trip to Mesa... Now he's saying she didn't say where she was going... I was hoping to hear more about the remote.. nothing except she returned around 10am to give it to him... It's not like it was something left in the car, it was a rental... like the rest of us I have to wonder if she gave him the stolen DVD player...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:26 am

I think maybe JA was smiling yesterday coming out of chambers because she made people cry... TA's sisters and J5 were all crying afterwards. I think she likes that she can do that to people, it makes her feel good to hurt others... She takes to much pleasure in it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 am

I thought J5 was the one that everyone was talking about over the past few weeks that they thought she liked JA... that she would nod her head, make faces, etc... Someone even called and left the judge a vm saying she's coaching JA from the jury to the witness box... Now the dteam says that she was bias and couldn't be fair... I say let the chips fall where they may, there isn't anyway to try and judge what this jury is thinking because obviously the one that people felt so strongly about was just the opposite...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 am

Very interesting report about an entry in Jodi's diary:

abcNews Video

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-dismissed-juror-pushes-defense-mistrial-18868995
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 am

Freckles wrote:JA did NOT attend funeral for Travis

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/nancy-grace-jodi-arias-funeral-video-exclusive

Confused: did we not hear that she went to the funeral with one of TA's friends who drove her... and then drove her past TA's house? Thought I heard/read somewhere that she was acting inappropriately at the funeral home??
Was I dreaming this?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 am

JAO... that was the memorial that was held in AZ, they buried him in CA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Very interesting report about an entry in Jodi's diary:

abcNews Video

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-dismissed-juror-pushes-defense-mistrial-18868995

that is scary, mention of lifeless, duct tape and cutting the circuit... sounds alot like what was found at TA's house... jmoo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

Bmore wrote:JAO... that was the memorial that was held in AZ, they buried him in CA...

thank you... must have been the "fog" this am.. just having my first coffee.. Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 am

Bmore wrote:I thought J5 was the one that everyone was talking about over the past few weeks that they thought she liked JA... that she would nod her head, make faces, etc... Someone even called and left the judge a vm saying she's coaching JA from the jury to the witness box... Now the dteam says that she was bias and couldn't be fair... I say let the chips fall where they may, there isn't anyway to try and judge what this jury is thinking because obviously the one that people felt so strongly about was just the opposite...

If juror number five was doing what was previously reported to the judge, her behavior was inappropriate, it amounts to misconduct.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Very interesting report about an entry in Jodi's diary:

abcNews Video

wow..that was interesting..and the defense really thinks that exerpt is gonna get her life spared..again wow
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 am

Not knowing what actually happened I can't bash her... I make off the cuff remarks all the time and constant facial expressions/head movements... I have to sit on my hands to talk... lol I'm a very animated person and I don't even know I'm doing it until someone calls me on it... She could be that way too... Funny how everyone thought she was pro D and now it comes out that she was probably pro S... I can't place blame on her till I know what happened, sometimes you can't control who you are even when you try... Even Mark E on Dr.D said she probably didn't even realize what she did was wrong... I understand they get the speech from the judge everyday but that's nothing really as far as what is covered under it... Since this we've been hearing reports that exiled jurors say it could be the smallest thing and BAM your gone... With all her note taking and the only one at attention on the edge of her seat, you know she wanted to do the right thing and make sure justice was served and I think that's why she was crying because now she can't and maybe that's what upset TA's family because she really wanted to do what was right... the THs have been saying that it looks like a different jury without her, they look somber and not as attentive, that this changed the jury... I guess time will tell... We all have our own opinions and none of them them are right or wrong and that should be respected...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 am

Bmore wrote:from fb...

Jodi's disciplinary problems behind bars...

May 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - Hiding Two Pens Under Sink

July 27th, 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - Fight With Cellmate..
Jodi claims self-defense, cellmate pushes Arias against wall and kicks her. Cellmate Pleads Guilty

October 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - 2 Pens found taped under bunk areas, Arias takes blame.

January 1st 2009 Disciplinary Action Report - Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

August 26th 2012 Disciplinary Action Report -Disobeys Instructor
Ordered to return to cell.

March 17th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report -Unauthorized Creams: Anti-Itch Cream(2) Anti-Fungal Cream(2) Acne Cream (2)

May 13th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report - Two Pens: found hidden in shampoo.

I'm sure there were more infractions after May 2011.. this is as far as Vinnie Politan went tonight.

OMG. This b------is positively crazy and creepy. I hope the prosecution knows about this. I know it's not serious in comparison, and I know they can't use it in trial, but it sure is interesting nonetheless. Wonder how Vinnie got this info....

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 am

Bmore wrote:I think maybe JA was smiling yesterday coming out of chambers because she made people cry... TA's sisters and J5 were all crying afterwards. I think she likes that she can do that to people, it makes her feel good to hurt others... She takes to much pleasure in it...

Agree!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:30 am

If one of her witnesses were to say she's been perfect since being in jail then JM can say well even tho it's minor no she hasn't... she still has a problem with authority and having her way, following the rules and getting along with other females... she really likes to hide stuff... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 am

I am just catching up. I must say the clip that was on ABC news with her journal entry is eerily prophetic. I am wondering since the Alyce is using her journals so extensively, if Juan could use them as well. IE: Ms. L, you read her journals for your conclusions, did you also read.....
I think that might just hit the jurors like a brick wall. It sure did me. I have always felt for Jodi's dad since he is fighting a health problem and he has to look at his little girl that is now a monster. I was not so much enamored with her mom. However, after seeing the interrogation tape, I think she loves her but just is at a loss as to how all this happened and doesnt know what happened to her child. Many of us are parents here, and we know that they do not come with an instruction booklet. We do the best we can with what we have at any given time. Are any of us perfect?
Not by a long shot. I think I sure would have tried to get some help if she was demonstrating some of this behavior when she was younger, but who knows really? The parents seemed to be very hard working and trying. There is so much heartache and grief because of this woman. Everyone is a loser as they say. All this just to say that I am not so inclined to be so harsh on her parents.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 am

I can't get the ABC thing to play... what did it say
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am

Bmore wrote:Not knowing what actually happened I can't bash her... I make off the cuff remarks all the time and constant facial expressions/head movements... I have to sit on my hands to talk... lol I'm a very animated person and I don't even know I'm doing it until someone calls me on it... She could be that way too... Funny how everyone thought she was pro D and now it comes out that she was probably pro S... I can't place blame on her till I know what happened, sometimes you can't control who you are even when you try... Even Mark E on Dr.D said she probably didn't even realize what she did was wrong... I understand they get the speech from the judge everyday but that's nothing really as far as what is covered under it... Since this we've been hearing reports that exiled jurors say it could be the smallest thing and BAM your gone... With all her note taking and the only one at attention on the edge of her seat, you know she wanted to do the right thing and make sure justice was served and I think that's why she was crying because now she can't and maybe that's what upset TA's family because she really wanted to do what was right... the THs have been saying that it looks like a different jury without her, they look somber and not as attentive, that this changed the jury... I guess time will tell... We all have our own opinions and none of them them are right or wrong and that should be respected...

I think it's a very good point that that might be the reason that Travis' family were crying. As I understand it, juror 5 WAS present in the room with them? If so, maybe she was obviously crying and upset upon learning she was to be dismissed and told everyone she just wanted to do the right thing, and they felt badly for her.
I still feel however that what she did was her own choice, and she knew it was wrong---I mean the jury has this drummed into their heads on a daily basis! She is an adult, and she was charged with a very serious job to do. She made the choice to let her emotions show, and to make inappropriate remarks. Her choices were her own, and could have possibly caused a mistrial. Millions of dollars have been spent on this trial already, if you total the tab of the state and defense. All of that could have been wasted, not to mention the severe emotional toll on the prosecution, the witnesses, the police, Travis' family, etc.!
As you say, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I simply cannot and will not excuse or give her the benefit of the doubt! Her actions were investigated, and she was found to be guilty of them---Again, it was HER choice.

There are also contradictory reports whirling around regarding this juror. Some people say she was PRO prosecution, but then I read right here that someone contacted the judge back in February saying that this same juror appeared to be trying to COACH JODI, shaking her head, mouthing 'no', and making faces of various kinds. That would seem to indicate she was possibly PRO defense to me.

Either way, I am glad and relieved to see this person gone. Her behavior smacks of childishness and complete disregard for the other jurors, and all the hard work and expense that has gone into this trial.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am

That's one of the things I was saying 18... I'm a very animated person and she might of been too therefore she might not of even realized she was making faces... TA's family isn't allowed to yet Sam does because that's who she is and probably doesn't realize she's doing it... Someone did call the courthouse saying she was coaching JA but in KN's motion he said she was bias and couldn't be fair... I bet if she was for JA he would have kept her on there so they'd have a chance but sounds like she was leaning towards a side and he didn't like it so off she goes...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 am

I cant do it justice, but this was a journal entry a year before she killed Travis. ABC got over 600 pages of her journal and this entry was one they highlighted on this clip. She was talking about trying to move on from Travis. I will try and type it out...
I Love him, I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life source, dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing.
That is the quote in the clip.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next