Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 am

mission accomplished... I guess as long as he was alive there would be a longing for him... but her desire for him was misguided... She's only capable of feeling for herself, her own needs and wants... It not about the other person just her... I've been reading this thing i got from FB, i'll post it when I'm done...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 am

just watching AL testify in the part 3... still not understanding how it is allowed that this "woman" can testify as Jodi... very much in love... now she is just repeating all JA's lies... WTF??

she is just re-iterating everything JA had said... all BS!! IMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am

justanopinion wrote:just watching AL testify in the part 3... still not understanding how it is allowed that this "woman" can testify as Jodi... very much in love... now she is just repeating all JA's lies... WTF??

Yes, its like we are hearing Jodi's testimony all over again. From start to finish.

Juan will correct all of this, I'm sure. I still think this trial will be railroaded by a stealth juror - but the TRUTH about Jodi will be revealed and the 2nd trial will be nothing like this one.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am

justanopinion wrote:just watching AL testify in the part 3... still not understanding how it is allowed that this "woman" can testify as Jodi... very much in love... now she is just repeating all JA's lies... WTF??

When Alyce first took the stand I thought she was a reasonable, sane, credible person. Now the more I hear her prattle on, she is just another person who will say anything for a dollar. This is so one sided, never interviewing T friends or family or even Jodis family to get a more complete picture. Just Jodi's lies. With that in mind, how can she think she is coming across as a credible professional?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 am

I'd hope nobody would be stupid enough to screw up the verdict in this case... Everyone has to know what the CA jurors went thru with death threats and etc... why put the spotlight on yourself for being the eff up when you know the others will throw you under the bus... With this pricetag they'll be bombing your house...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am

Nice breakdown of JA..

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/?replytocom=802#gsc.tab=0
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am

tesstruhart wrote:

When Alyce first took the stand I thought she was a reasonable, sane, credible person. Now the more I hear her prattle on, she is just another person who will say anything for a dollar. This is so one sided, never interviewing T friends or family or even Jodis family to get a more complete picture. Just Jodi's lies. With that in mind, how can she think she is coming across as a credible professional?

By the time Alyce was offered this case her attorneys KNEW what Jodi's family/friends would say. They KNEW what Travis' family/friends would say.

They couldn't let that influence Alyce.

So yeah, its totally one-sided - just as the defense wanted.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 am

tesstruhart wrote:

Laughing so if I were AL ... could have done all the background BS in one Part... and then because the def is paying could have summed up JA's feelings in a few sentences.. from Jodi's perspective blah blah blah... there does not need to be a bloodbath with TA's character... It could still have been self defence without all the garbage... she went to confront him.. blah blah... he became enraged ... never saw him like this.. came at me... blah blah.. I was terrified and I over reacted .. ask mom and dad... I have a mental health issue... end of story!! all this BS may backfire and she will be getting the DP with and luck... JMOO sometimes when you smear it on too thick everyone sees it is BS ... this is one case where a little could have gone a long way!! moo moo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 am

Bmore wrote:Nice breakdown of JA..

excellent points made about self-defence, abuse etc... very educational... can someone send this to AL I think she needs a refresher

fantastic find Bmore...
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 11 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 11 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 11 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 am

i'm still reading the older stuff...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 am

tesstruhart wrote:I cant do it justice, but this was a journal entry a year before she killed Travis. ABC got over 600 pages of her journal and this entry was one they highlighted on this clip. She was talking about trying to move on from Travis. I will try and type it out...
I Love him, I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life source, dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing.
That is the quote in the clip.

Yes, I read this, but I don't think the jury will be seeing this! This is what is SO bothering me! The jury doesn't know A LOT of what we do, and I think it's bad. I can't for the life of me understand why this Alyce can evidently paraphrase from emails and the prosecution can't even bring in enough to neutralize them! I think that this is definitely going to hurt the jury's understanding of exactly what Travis was really like and what actually went on between them. I have really bad feelings after reading here and seeing on HLN recap what damage this last witness is causing to the state's case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 am

In one of the write ups on that link is talks about a jury questions about the 9mm gun and why she bought it... she said she'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it... this "trip" planned only weeks after she killed TA, rather then not go on a trip that she admits has the potential to be unsafe she'll bring a gun incase she feels threatened by the camp mates that she doesn't know that well... what this shows it that just weeks after killing TA that she is willing to kill again... she put that out there, now we don't even know if the camping trip is real or not but she still basically said she would... that's scary...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 am

tess when did she write that section about cutting the circuit?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am

Mari 68 wrote:

Yes, its like we are hearing Jodi's testimony all over again. From start to finish.

Juan will correct all of this, I'm sure. I still think this trial will be railroaded by a stealth juror - but the TRUTH about Jodi will be revealed and the 2nd trial will be nothing like this one.

I am curious as to why you are so convinced about the stealth juror thing. I disagree with you on that. I am also afraid Juan will not be able to squash Alyce's testimony. So much info about Jodi (and especially Travis) that we know is NOT known to the jury.
I have seen some high profile cases like this, and I think it unlikely about a stealth juror derailing the case. Seems a bit over dramatic...
each side participated in the Voir Dire. I don't think the defense could possibly have engineered to tip the case in their favor. I do however feel that the "evidence" being presented about Travis is going to hurt the state's case if certain documents, witnesses, etc. are not presented.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:47 am

Both sides picked CA's jury and they turned out to be idiots... who would of thunk it? lol I see anything as being possible after all the BS we've been seeing in the past few years...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:47 am

a clip from the link...

They would be very reluctant to voluntarily enter a situation in which they might have to kill someone. Jodi’s answer gave the jury insight into the question: “Under what circumstances would you kill again?” In essence, her answer was “if I have to kill someone so that I can enjoy a camping trip, I will.” A healthier answer, and better for her defense in this ongoing trial, would have been “I will avoid, whenever voluntarily possible, any situation where there is a risk that I may have to kill again.” That’s a normal answer, a healthy answer but it wasn’t her answer.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 am

saw this in the comments section, not a quote... JA said Bobby and TA were the boyfriends that abused her correct? Did any of the others? I know she said DB gave her a mental breakdown by telling her to zip it but that wasn't on the stand and is ridic to consider... What do TA and Bobby have in common?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 am

Bmore wrote:tess when did she write that section about cutting the circuit?
this is from the Abc clip, they said it was about a year before she killed him.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 am

oh... she could of been planting the seed then... sounds like premed, she knows how to stop her own pain but still has hope to not have to resort to killing him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

Bmore wrote:oh... she could of been planting the seed then... sounds like premed, she knows how to stop her own pain but still has hope to not have to resort to killing him...
Yeah, I see it that way. It seems all the pressure was building to a crescendo. She was always able to control her situations. She left her previous bf and now with this one, she was just a sex toy. She didn't have him where she wanted him. He was letting her know that she was not life-partner material. She was the ultimate trophy in her own mind, he didn't think so. No matter what she did, she couldn't change the situation so the build up of frustration was evident even a year before. By the time she finally acted, it was the end of the road for her and she knew it.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 pm

She could use sex to control all of her other bfs but the "stormin mormon" was a different breed. She might of gotten him off his game a few times but he found his way back the to correct path and was moving on without her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Bmore wrote:Both sides picked CA's jury and they turned out to be idiots... who would of thunk it? lol I see anything as being possible after all the BS we've been seeing in the past few years...
The only thing about the CA jury was that Judge Belvin Perry really rushed the jury selection. He was bound and determined to start that trial on time when he wanted it. I think by rushing things along so quickly, they obviously didn't get the smartest group of people available.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:04 pm

just reading that snip from the journal is creepy... I could see being so in love with someone and feeling helpless that they rejected you and say you don't know what to do to get pass this or you want to die so you don't feel the pain anymore but to "end" them to make your pain stop? HELLO jumping up and down screaming waving the red flags, what more do you need?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Bmore wrote:Nice breakdown of JA..

Thank you for posting this, Bmore. I just finished reading it. Excellent insight with a dose of common sense! Hopefully we have critical thinkers on the jury.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

that's true but out of all those people you think at least one would of hung it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Weezie I'm really curious now on JM's expert has done to give an opinion on JA....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:19 pm

I think JM is going to highlight parts of those emails that AL is "summarizing" and ask her could this be meant or could it of been taken this way... Or he could just get her to clear up some behavior issues that JA has like stalking and TA has like frustration... He might have a computer / email person come on in rebutt to say TA never had anything to do with those emails, they came from JA... Wouldn't you just die?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Bmore wrote:Weezie I'm really curious now on JM's expert has done to give an opinion on JA....

Me too. If we can EVER get to Juan's cross!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 pm

On fb someone said watch KN ask for a mistrial because JM colored his hair over the weekend to sway the female jurors... jealous much? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 pm

One thing I noticed yesterday afternoon. At one point during ALV's testimony, JM leaned over to Det. Flores and said something, then leaned over a 2nd time and said something to him. Then JM wrote something down.I have never seen them interact unless it was to pick up an exhibit or between breaks.

I'm trying to remember the gist and may have it wrong but I think it had to do with "if you've never experienced it, you can't learn it"....does anyone else recall??

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 pm

i don't really watch it because I'm at work. I put in an earbud and listen and every now and then peek in... I work and scan FB and comment on this page... but I remember someone else saying like that yesterday...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Alyce in Liarland... that's funny... I'm waiting for Alyce in Juanderland... today would be nice...

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Bmore wrote:Weezie I'm really curious now on JM's expert has done to give an opinion on JA....

Me too!! but it hasn't seemed to stop the other 2 experts from giving an opinion about Travis without an interview!! JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 pm

the link i posted earlier was a Dr. breaking down JA and said that antisocial personality disorder best decribes her (psycho and socio are part of that) and PTSD and amnesia don't really fly... they talked about other tests that Dr. S should have done on her that JM's expert probably did that would give a good picture of the true JA... interesting read...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:40 pm

I think it would be funny for someone to go to court smelling like TA and sit behind JA so it would make it's way over to her... Like his cologne or an air freshener something to trigger a memory for her... that happens to me alot, I'll smell something could be outside and I'll remember something from when I was 5 and smelled it before... I could see her whipping her head around looking for the source with her beady eyes... each day it would be a different smell like fresh baked cookies, things that relate back to TA... Converse with someone you're there with and quote his blog so she can hear it... get in her head... lol

Ok i'm being mean but she deserves it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Bmore wrote:Alyce in Liarland... that's funny... I'm waiting for Alyce in Juanderland... today would be nice...

True image... I'm not sure that dteam is going to let JM today because when they have a "good" witness, they keep on chatting and chatting and chatting... I'm fed up with AL since the beginning, it's like Samuel, they aren't witnesses, they aren't experts, they are JA's spokepersons.

Last edited by olivier57 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake correction)

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Olivier truer words have never been spoken...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 pm

geez lately JA has been looking smug... like sh!t but smug like she's untouchable...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:49 pm

lady on FB that goes to the trial said the jury hasn't really been looking at her but yesterday they just turned and filed out like they wanted nothing to do with her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:51 pm

if he did ask her to rip out the pages maybe it's because they were filled with bullcrap and the smell was stinking up the room...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 pm

i think it was stuff that she vented to her journal about that made her sound mental that she ripped out so nobody would see how effed up she is..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 pm

november of 2007... hopefully today she'll finish
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Poor Tanisha... I saw pics of her and hubby on vacation or something, she's a thin girl but now this trial has taken it's toll on her and she look malnurished, Nazi's come to mind... from what I understood her and travis were the oldest and partnered up to parent the younger kids till they went to live with gma...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:03 pm

thanks Freckles for your previous explanation, I saw the puck going back and forth !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 pm

interesting how JA has several pairs of glasses, she's worn them prior to the trial but only wears the ones that make her look the most homely to court...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:11 pm

were at xmas 2007....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Just an observation...AL is basing all her testimony basically from JA's journals. After seeing her parents in the interrogation room and listening to what many doctors perceive to be JA's "real mental problems" couldn't those journals be the writings of a delusional person? A stalker believes the person wants them. IMO, JA's writings are that of a sick delusional person and don't paint the real picture or reality of what was really going on.
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 pm

OMG she's talking about JA's parents... just doesn't realize it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm

why does she keep talking about torturing animals? she's kinda sick..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next