Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:19 pm

going into 2008
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Bmore wrote:I think JM is going to highlight parts of those emails that AL is "summarizing" and ask her could this be meant or could it of been taken this way... Or he could just get her to clear up some behavior issues that JA has like stalking and TA has like frustration... He might have a computer / email person come on in rebutt to say TA never had anything to do with those emails, they came from JA... Wouldn't you just die?

OMG, wouldn't that be the BEST?!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Bmore wrote:On fb someone said watch KN ask for a mistrial because JM colored his hair over the weekend to sway the female jurors... jealous much? lol

Oh no...Did he really dye his hair? Oh Juan...Ewwwww...I just think that is a bad move. Don't like that at all. Really silly IMO.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm

It looks fine...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 pm

talking pedo masterbation on 1/21/2008
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 pm

olivier57 wrote:
Bmore wrote:Alyce in Liarland... that's funny... I'm waiting for Alyce in Juanderland... today would be nice...

True image... I'm not sure that dteam is going to let JM today because when they have a "good" witness, they keep on chatting and chatting and chatting... I'm fed up with AL since the beginning, it's like Samuel, they aren't witnesses, they aren't experts, they are JA's spokepersons.

So right!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:26 pm

already proven all this to be a lie... they never saw each other that day... He got a ride and went to FHE and she had a headache so they never switched cars...

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Bmore wrote:i think it was stuff that she vented to her journal about that made her sound mental that she ripped out so nobody would see how effed up she is..

That's exactly what I think!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Astonishing to watch AL painting stories with no connection above TA-JA relationship and JA having tears synchronization (gone in an instant)

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 pm

1/22/2008 she can't lend him $$$ and beats her down and breaks her finger...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

AL said JA told State expert she wasn't scared but told AL she was scared... When TA left the room after beating her ass and then comes back and splints her finger..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm

I would love them to introduce the pic of TA and his dad when he's in his spidey shorts/underoos... to say this was the only hardcopy picture in TA's house of a boy in underware and it happens to be TA... Interesting that he was in the attic moving storage boxes around and maybe decided to go thru a box of old pics...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:41 pm

EVERYTHING to this woman is abuse... amazing..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 pm

So AL conclusion is that TA deserved DP I suppose ?
DV is the bread and butter of this woman, so you can show her any situation, she will detect DV.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:46 pm

olivier57 wrote:So AL conclusion is that TA deserved DP I suppose ?
DV is the bread and butter of this woman, so you can show her any situation, she will detect DV.

Just wait until cross! MEAN MAN Juan abusing poor DV expert! "I only get flustered when men like you grill me! says Alyce LaViolette", News at 11....LOL

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:54 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
olivier57 wrote:So AL conclusion is that TA deserved DP I suppose ?

Just wait until cross! MEAN MAN Juan abusing poor DV expert! "I only get flustered when men like you grill me! says Alyce LaViolette", News at 11....LOL

That would be next week, they are going to keep her chatting until tomorrow night, for sure...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 pm

JA testifed that TA had a bed full of pics of little boys and one floated down to her feet... AL just testified that JA said it was a picture, sigular, just one... AL mis-spoke about them being on the laptop, thinking that most younger people use their laptop for pics not hard copies so she assumed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 pm

she just said de-escalating... didn't JA say that on the stand?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

anger can be a byproduct of victimization... it goes up peaks and comes down... sounds like when TA would be mean to JA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

I really tried to give Alice some respect and figured I could up until the cross but she seriously can not expect any rational human being to buy the bs she been shoveling. What she is doing is so unprofessional it is beyond sad.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

it's scary because crazy people will take what's she's saying and twist it to manipulate a situation...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 pm

This witness is starting to really irritate me.

=When a person is afraid, the usual reaction for fight or flight is flight. Yet, Alyce will tell us a person with fear is dangerous and will fight! That counter-dicts Dr. Samuels' testimony.

=Every "victim" she mentions is ALWAYS a female! Wow. I have known MORE men who were victims than women. Men are less inclined to report abuse than a woman. Has to do with self esteem. Because Alyce has difficulty in being objective, I would toss ALL her testimony as biased.

-Gifts: I mentioned there was NO relationship outside the booty calls (and SHE is going to HIM) and a few trips they made. Suddenly, we hear of Travis giving her Christmas gifts? HUH? Well, tell us what SHE gave to him? Tell us how SHE invested in this relationship that made it more than a booty call!!!

--Alyce seems to take enjoyment out of her controlled monotone that is making us all sleepy. I wonder if she has any more boiled frogs or dead cats to tell us about? BTW, within sentences, Alyce kills that cat TWICE! What sicko tells stories like killing of animals UNLESS she is wanting to master control the emotions of her listener?

--The so called injured finger of JA: Interesting how JA's eyes got all "I'm going to cry" as soon as Alyce mentions the finger.... Over FIVE years ago and JA gets weepy over a sposed finger injury... injured by ninjas, Travis, and during the murder... and I spose fifteen other ways!!!

-- Who the hell would marry JA? Everyone has called her, "Weird, strange, creepy, different" and even her parents acknowledge it!

-- Alyce IS a manhater. I heard others say that when she first took the stand. I wasn't sure. Now I am. She is as sick as those so-called clients of hers and may be sicker. Wow. What a nasty person. That flat, dry, unemotional monotone affect just gets to me and tells me SHE enjoys controlling HER audience by punishing them.

Think I will go do my dishes! Pay some bills. Run from this person.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Bmore wrote:1/22/2008 she can't lend him $$$ and beats her down and breaks her finger...
She made several car payments end of Jan 2008.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Bmore wrote:EVERYTHING to this woman is abuse... amazing..
Ultimate power, isn't it? Scream abuse when you don't get your way?
Know wonder American men are so screwed up re their place in our society. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Bmore wrote:If one of her witnesses were to say she's been perfect since being in jail then JM can say well even tho it's minor no she hasn't... she still has a problem with authority and having her way, following the rules and getting along with other females... she really likes to hide stuff... lol

I find it strange that she never learned not to hide the two pens together. Also, she could probably hide a VW up her butt comfortably and never thought of it.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Bmore wrote:1/22/2008 she can't lend him $$$ and beats her down and breaks her finger...
Oh... she wrote about this in her fab journals, right?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm

this entire dteam is a JA enabler... let's pat the bad behavior on the back, it's so great...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

there is a grayish pic of TA out there, he's straight on head shot with like a floor lamp behind him... That's my concentration picture... When I get worried or mad about something in the trial I pull it up and ask him to fight and fix it... lol... I've been doing that alot lately... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Freckles wrote:This witness is starting to really irritate me.

=When a person is afraid, the usual reaction for fight or flight is flight. Yet, Alyce will tell us a person with fear is dangerous and will fight! That counter-dicts Dr. Samuels' testimony.

=Every "victim" she mentions is ALWAYS a female! Wow. I have known MORE men who were victims than women. Men are less inclined to report abuse than a woman. Has to do with self esteem. Because Alyce has difficulty in being objective, I would toss ALL her testimony as biased.

-Gifts: I mentioned there was NO relationship outside the booty calls (and SHE is going to HIM) and a few trips they made. Suddenly, we hear of Travis giving her Christmas gifts? HUH? Well, tell us what SHE gave to him? Tell us how SHE invested in this relationship that made it more than a booty call!!!

--Alyce seems to take enjoyment out of her controlled monotone that is making us all sleepy. I wonder if she has any more boiled frogs or dead cats to tell us about? BTW, within sentences, Alyce kills that cat TWICE! What sicko tells stories like killing of animals UNLESS she is wanting to master control the emotions of her listener?

--The so called injured finger of JA: Interesting how JA's eyes got all "I'm going to cry" as soon as Alyce mentions the finger.... Over FIVE years ago and JA gets weepy over a sposed finger injury... injured by ninjas, Travis, and during the murder... and I spose fifteen other ways!!!

-- Who the hell would marry JA? Everyone has called her, "Weird, strange, creepy, different" and even her parents acknowledge it!

-- Alyce IS a manhater. I heard others say that when she first took the stand. I wasn't sure. Now I am. She is as sick as those so-called clients of hers and may be sicker. Wow. What a nasty person. That flat, dry, unemotional monotone affect just gets to me and tells me SHE enjoys controlling HER audience by punishing them.

pertinent sum up Freckles! (I have just a doubt about more men abused than women, self esteem perhaps ;-)

Last edited by olivier57 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 pm

I've noticed that JM is not objecting as often as yesterday. Perhaps realizing this has sunk about as low as it can go and will ride it out to his cross.

ETA: Just when I post this, Juan objects. LOL.

One of the points of the article that Bmore posted earlier today was that the number of "abuse" events are surprisingly low in Jodi's scenario. The author said there are usually hundreds of events in a normal and true DV relationship.

And even the 3 "events" that JA claims happen are a lie, so that makes ZERO times.

Sheesh.

Last edited by Weeziethm on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 pm

as a general joe shmo of society I do believe the ONLY reason Jodi was someone Travis would say he would immortalize for life is because SHE WAS HIS FIRST SCREW!! good grief this woman is on my last nerve with her ignorance
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 pm

ok this is the neck/face slap... TA is upset she's moving... she calls mom and doesn't mention it to her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Bmore wrote:it's scary because crazy people will take what's she's saying and twist it to manipulate a situation...
JA takes on the attitude, emotions, appearance, behavior, etc., of those around her or to fit a given situation. This was commented on by the media in the opening days of the trial.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

didn't bother getting both side of this story did you?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Bmore wrote:there is a grayish pic of TA out there, he's straight on head shot with like a floor lamp behind him... That's my concentration picture... When I get worried or mad about something in the trial I pull it up and ask him to fight and fix it... lol... I've been doing that alot lately... lol
So you can put yourself into a... fog?
Is this only when your brains get scrambled?
awe
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Freckles wrote:This witness is starting to really irritate me.

Heard that too...At first you guys were all talking like she was o.k. I had only seen a clip of her at a lecture and was instantly turned off---There was just something about her I didn't like. I have not been watching. I knew I could never watch the rest of the def. case after that idiot Samuels. I also can't take Nurmi sitting there and Jennifer and Jodi inappropriately smiling. Just wish I knew when the rebuttal case will FINALLY come. I don't think I will even watch the cross of this woman---I can get the updates here.
I just can't believe how long this case is dragging on. If I were on the jury I'd probably be ready to scream by now.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Well, even JA is looking bored. Slightly twisting in her chair with head propped up by LEFT hand!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 pm

ok I have a question... I was traumatized as a child and i'm still scarred by it to this day. You might think it's nothing but the same thing happened to my kids at the same age and had the exact same effect... I saw my aunt do something "natural" and I was about 4, I didn't understand it and it confused and bothered me... To this day the thought of this act freaks me the hell out... my kids around 4 saw the neighbor do it and had the same reaction and 12 years later the though freaks them out... since someone did this in front of us and it had a bad effect on us is it abuse even if they didn't mean it to be?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Well, 18thCL, we are not yet at the week before the murder, or the trip, or the day of the murder.

IMO, Juan will begin cross and it will be end of whatever day; when he next tries to cross, she will have a short day and then not available for a few more days. They are trying to use strategy to break up Juan's cross. Won't matter. He is on his game. It will just annoy the jury!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Good job AL, at least 10 000 $ now, more to come...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Bmore wrote:ok I have a question... I was traumatized as a child and i'm still scarred by it to this day. You might think it's nothing but the same thing happened to my kids at the same age and had the exact same effect... I saw my aunt do something "natural" and I was about 4, I didn't understand it and it confused and bothered me... To this day the thought of this act freaks me the hell out... my kids around 4 saw the neighbor do it and had the same reaction and 12 years later the though freaks them out... since someone did this in front of us and it had a bad effect on us is it abuse even if they didn't mean it to be?
Well... were wooden spoons involved? Shocked

Being serious now: IF after all these years it still leaves a bad taste you might want to seek out professional help for a few sessions. I would suggest a minister first. However, the human brain retains the strange and the unusual as kind of an alarm system, a warning things are not normal and MAY be dangerous. It is taking this info and working it into our understanding, making it useful, that may be difficult to process. But I am not a doctor---I am an actor!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

It's so obvious that these folks are working by the hour.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

it's funny but actually it was breastfeeding... it's so vivid in my mind as if it happened yesterday and the thought makes my skin crawl... If I see someone do it in front of me I'm mortified and my girls are the same way... They didn't even know how I felt about it but they didn't like it... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Bmore wrote:ok I have a question... I was traumatized as a child and i'm still scarred by it to this day. You might think it's nothing but the same thing happened to my kids at the same age and had the exact same effect... I saw my aunt do something "natural" and I was about 4, I didn't understand it and it confused and bothered me... To this day the thought of this act freaks me the hell out... my kids around 4 saw the neighbor do it and had the same reaction and 12 years later the though freaks them out... since someone did this in front of us and it had a bad effect on us is it abuse even if they didn't mean it to be?

no..if it was something you all just witnessed it is not abuse..however had you been forced to watch it would be.

At a very early age I would go with my mother and sister to the local laundry mat..there was always an old man there who wore nothing but bib overalls and on one occasion he whipped his penis out and started jerking off in front of me..altho it should of terrified me as it was my first time seeing one it didn't..instead I laughed and pointed it out to my older sis..who told mom and she went off on him and chased him out of the building. To this day I laugh about it altho I do believe it was a form of child abuse. My point is we are all different so what may traumitize one for life wont seem to faze another at all.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 pm

I think you laughing at his penis was you abusing him according to AL...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:45 pm

My point was anything that had some sort of impact on you is abuse to her even if it was never intended that way...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:47 pm

AL is sick, court done for today... court tomorrow at 930 AZ
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:47 pm

what the hell?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:48 pm

double posted...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 pm

she sounded fine... we do have court tomorrow so they have to draw this out so JM can't get to her until next week... Tuesday again I think...???
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next