Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:47 pm

email from TA to the Hughes saying you crossed the line... summary TA... nevermind approaching for a long time...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I don't think Brian has been there since he talked about the mormon mafia breaking in the house and doing an atonment killing.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

This trial has lasted longer than JA's relationship did with Travis. Certainly, longer than the minutes it took to kill him or even the days it took for her to set him up, plan the murder, and make the trip!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I say let's call Chris and Skye to the stand and they can testify for themselves....!!
Might be the reason JM objects; witness can not testify as to what someone else will be laying foundation or testifying to... awe
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

saying the email from the hughs is telling JA to move on from TA and that he's abusive to women...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 pm

this is AL's opinion of the summary of the email... so God knows what it actually says...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Bmore guess you answered my question... lol the pile has the evidence tag on it was going to ask if we had seen the email previously..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Bmore wrote:this is AL's opinion of the summary of the email... so God knows what it actually says...

She said it was a duplicate for the first 3 pages...LOL. No telling what she's got in front of her.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

i don't really watch it, just peek in from time to time... listening to it so I don't really know what's going on...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Okay. She just testified that Jodi said (eye roll) that Travis never liked to have her out in public.

Would this open the door to having that video shown where JA is laying on his lap while he is telling his "near death" story?
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Posters on WS are saying this email from Chris Hughes was sent AFTER Nurmi told Skye that the letters re Travis' pedophilia were true and accurate. Later on they found out that the letters were fraudulant. I'm sure Juan will be able to clear that up swiftly on cross.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:07 pm

this isn't right and I think JM will clean it up ... she can't say exactly what was said in the emails but coming to her own conclusions based on what was written... that if SH's sister wanted to date TA she would forbid it and stuff from his childhood effecting dating habits... How he treats women, that he needs counseling... he manipulated a particular woman, how he called JA skank then acted like a joke, forbid her to post pic of them where people could see them... they said it was abusive and he said rough around the edges... that if he looked back at his childhood it would make him look weak... using the info from 2 people that value him and he them making these statements and with other info coming to the conclusion of TA's abusive behavior...

going to talk to the jury about the fan club and we start at 9:30 az time next week...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:07 pm

AL said TA refused to look at his childhood...
BS! He wrote all about it in the beginning of his book!

AL said TA had called JA a skank! Travis did NOT call JA a skank; his ROOMATE DID! And, JA IS a skank!

BS
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Okay. She just testified that Jodi said (eye roll) that Travis never liked to have her out in public.

Would this open the door to having that video shown where JA is laying on his lap while he is telling his "near death" story?
Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
justanopinion wrote:this really bothers me that this "expert" even admitted she was having difficulty with separating her own values and morals from how she perceived the relationship with Jodi...

Counselling 101 is where you learn what your values and boundaries are and not to impose those onto your clients.
Family norms are different in all families and as a counsellor we are not to allow ourselves the chance to judge from our own norms...
I did like her now she is starting to peak me!!
I know what you mean Just. She seems to be very down to earth, but in light of the fact that she reviewed all that she said she did, you have to wonder how she buys everything that JA is selling. I hope JM asks if she reviewed anything about Travis as it would give her a more complete picture. I have to assume she wanted a complete picture, that might be an error though. It is disturbing that she says 'it might have been my values and not hers'....huh. then you gotta luv JW saying 'but as an expert.....
Me three! Wth? Theres no way she can have reviewed the whole situation and see TA as the abuser. If she does she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror and repeat "fail" numerous times.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Okay. She just testified that Jodi said (eye roll) that Travis never liked to have her out in public.

That's exactly what I was hoping...Not only that but I have seen at least 4 or 5 photos of the 2 of them when he had his arm around her or the like.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

I never saw such abbreviated court days as az has. Is this normal for out there or is it just this judge?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Court done until TUESDAY, 9:30.

Judge will be meeting w/ attys; then each juror will meet individually with the judge. I am guessing this is whether any of them saw the photo-op of Juan with a fan...

JA is really trying her best to get a mistrial.
She was shooting "sweet daggers" at Juan and Det Flores during the witness testimony. She is going to try her best to bring Juan down for how he treated her and scrambled her brain when she was on the stand. awe shifty
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 pm

I can see where she can see TA as the abuser because ANYTHING constitutes abuse to this lady...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:14 pm

this woman is believable because of her age and her demeanour..and experience level... She is biased based on her own admission of the standard in a relationship. There was a overt statement and then several covert statements...

She acts the same as in lectures... attempting to connect with the jury... each one separately.

I hope that JM is able to shred her... or she will be able to sway someone on that jury as unlike the other defence witness.. searcy and the baboon she appears sincere...

oh I pray I am wrong.. because she is ticking me off!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:15 pm

The way the defense just ended with this email testimony to gel in the minds of the jury strongly confirms for me that yesterday's migraine was all strategy....JMO

The timing is just too suspicious. Again, imo.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:15 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

That's exactly what I was hoping...Not only that but I have seen at least 4 or 5 photos of the 2 of them when he had his arm around her or the like.
Absolutely! She just opened the door to the video of TA telling about the gun to his head incident when JA was in his lap... And the many pics of TA and JA in public including his chicken dance video!!!

This was good for the prosecution.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Bmore wrote:I can see where she can see TA as the abuser because ANYTHING constitutes abuse to this lady...
Well... he IS male, isn't he?
He endorsed a religion that will excommunicate you and send you to hell for being gay, right?
He WAS heterosexual, right?
What more do you want??
She has too many details to try to remember and she is screwing up some of them. Her logic also is missing as she BELIEVED JA and wanted JA to be a victim; hence, she will MAKE JA a victim! newspaper

Wait until Juan produces the FACTS! couple
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

I want to clarify... she appears sincere and seems unfamiliar with procedure and has apologized a few times, asks questions "is it okay if I ... she is soft spoken and does not come across as rattled. She has the little sweet little old lady demeanour and this subtlety is a high contrast to the good doctor.. they have presented two sides to the same "I believe Jodi" coin in hopes that if they (the def) throw enough against the wall some of it will stick ... or resonate with the jury.. JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

So maybe Travis was a bit immature - who cares????

A hung jury isn't a bad thing - her cat is out of the bag at this point. The prosecution knows so much more with a second trial.

Well, lets all have a wonderful Easter Holiday and NOT think about Hoedi Anus and her stabby hands.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:I can see where she can see TA as the abuser because ANYTHING constitutes abuse to this lady...
Well... he IS male, isn't he?
He endorsed a religion that will excommunicate you and send you to hell for being gay, right?
He WAS heterosexual, right?
What more do you want??
She has too many details to try to remember and she is screwing up some of them. Her logic also is missing as she BELIEVED JA and wanted JA to be a victim; hence, she will MAKE JA a victim! newspaper

Wait until Juan produces the FACTS! couple

agreed.... but now I have to go... Crying or Very sad as I have 10 parrot cages to deal with... have a great weekend all.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:23 pm

And the vacation pics.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm

justanopinion wrote:this woman is believable because of her age and her demeanour..and experience level... She is biased based on her own admission of the standard in a relationship. There was a overt statement and then several covert statements...

She acts the same as in lectures... attempting to connect with the jury... each one separately.

I hope that JM is able to shred her... or she will be able to sway someone on that jury as unlike the other defence witness.. searcy and the baboon she appears sincere...

She will try to appeal to certain jurors; just needs one or two...
Probably the lady with the multi-hair and maybe the dude who looks like a biker...
go for the more "liberal" jurors...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I hope so too Just. The context of these emails should be allowed to come in. If, indeed, these were the results of misleading by defense, then by all means let it in.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Empty Rebuttal

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Bmore wrote:Skye is on the states list I believe... rebutt... I think JM wanted to wait for alot of stuff so he could let JA run her mouth then prove everything to be a lie on rebutt

Totally agree, Rebuttal list was revised 15 times. Wish we could get a quick peek at it. I hate to say it, but if we are just on the initial meeting of JA/TA we are in for a long haul with ALV. Enjoyed JW's mini tantrums when JM objected.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Empty Trial watching

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Bmore wrote:i don't really watch it, just peek in from time to time... listening to it so I don't really know what's going on...

I seem to be doing the same thing, the sidebars are making it hard to sit through. There is only so much I can take of looking at IT and her family. Good thing we get updates and get to rake her over the coals here. I think lots of people are tuning out and are just waiting for rebuttal - including the Jury.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I had to miss today due to a dr appointment for my husband. From the sounds of all your posts I am glad I did. I would probably be angry, upset, and yelling at the tv. The DF team will keep this going for weeks and jodie will love the attention. I really hope Juan is doing his homework. Thanks to everyone who posted today. Have a wonderful Easter or Passover. Take care.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Pianist wrote:I had to miss today due to a dr appointment for my husband. From the sounds of all your posts I am glad I did. I would probably be angry, upset, and yelling at the tv. The DF team will keep this going for weeks and jodie will love the attention. I really hope Juan is doing his homework. Thanks to everyone who posted today. Have a wonderful Easter or Passover. Take care.

I agree with you. P.! I am not watching for the same reasons. I'll be tuning in only for Juan's rebuttal and closing.
I can get the updates of highlights before the here.
All these DT witnesses just get me too riled and stressed!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:this woman is believable because of her age and her demeanour..and experience level... She is biased based on her own admission of the standard in a relationship. There was a overt statement and then several covert statements...

She will try to appeal to certain jurors; just needs one or two...
Probably the lady with the multi-hair and maybe the dude who looks like a biker...
go for the more "liberal" jurors...

Multi hair??? How did you find out about the jurors and what they look like?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Happy Easter to all my 'peeps' and their pups!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Easter10

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Jodi's 1:00 AM wake-up call?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2013/03/28/exp-jvm-arias-migraine.hln
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Lady, you asked about the jurors. Katiecoollady on WS has been in court and is posting her observations. She describes that trial watchers have given nicknames to each of the jurors based on observing them daily. I don't know how to link but go to WS, Alexander Trial, and look for the thread on inside observations.

Happy Easter to all!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 pm

It's beyond unfair that they can PUT THE VICTIM ON TRIAL
TO SUCH AN EXTENT!! not fair
All that really matters is if skank was is immediate danger to justify self defense and the FACTS SAY NO WAY!
Everything else is just b.s. misdirection from the DT...
and this will be made clear in closing.

BTW, can anyone point me towards the Trial Threads from Martinez questioning JA?...I need some positive vibes...

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Empty Threads

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 pm

glazier wrote:It's beyond unfair that they can PUT THE VICTIM ON TRIAL
All that really matters is if skank was is immediate danger to justify self defense and the FACTS SAY NO WAY!

BTW, can anyone point me towards the Trial Threads from Martinez questioning JA?...I need some positive vibes...

If you are looking for posts from when she was on stand go to Search at top of screen in the menu. I typed in Jodi Arias Testimony, and it brought me to a page with earlier posts. Just scroll down and choose one to see what part of trial it is, and go from there. I am not too familiar with site, but I just did that and found more pages.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 pm

off topic:

wanted to post this to be uplifted today... this was emailed to me... and the speaker was not noted... sorry still felt it worthwhile sharing in light of JA's BS.

A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, "Who still wants it...?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special-Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems

Last edited by justanopinion on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : author not known to me!)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Freckles wrote:AL said TA refused to look at his childhood...
BS! He wrote all about it in the beginning of his book!

AL said TA had called JA a skank! Travis did NOT call JA a skank; his ROOMATE DID! And, JA IS a skank!

BS

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

justanopinion wrote:off topic:

wanted to post this to be uplifted today... this was emailed to me... and the speaker was not noted... sorry still felt it worthwhile sharing in light of JA's BS.

A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, "Who still wants it...?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special-Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems

Very well said. Thank you for this post. We many times get wound up in things like the dirt of this trial and lose track of who we are. We are good people just wanting justice for someone. We can't let it get to our "value". Thanks again.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

March 28, 2013

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 38. Full day. Court resumes Tuesday April 2 9:30am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-riBDrkqWY
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 pm

@pianist if I could have reached through my computer screen the last few weeks there are a few of the witness' I would have liked to have said a few things to... I realized that some of the things I am going through personally has allowed me not to place value in the right places... lol... what those witness' say is their opinion only and their opinion based on what information they have been given. What they say or testify to does not reflect that of all professionals in their field ... and I will not take what they say to be a reflection of any one else!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Got to wondering.
Does this Alyce witness think JA and Travis were living together at any point? Is she aware of how SHORT the so-called relationship actually was? That Travis did NOT want it and encouraged JA to go date some other guy as HE fully intended to get on with HIS life-after-Jodi?

IMO, Alyce is treating this as, "If you date Jodi for ANY period of time, you MUST submit on bended knee for ALL eternity!"

Does she get it that some relationships are really over when ... they are over?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 pm

glazier wrote:It's beyond unfair that they can PUT THE VICTIM ON TRIAL

Come to the Smoking Room thread.
You should relax there... Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Freckles wrote:Got to wondering.
Does this Alyce witness think JA and Travis were living together at any point? Is she aware of how SHORT the so-called relationship actually was? That Travis did NOT want it and encouraged JA to go date some other guy as HE fully intended to get on with HIS life-after-Jodi?

IMO, Alyce is treating this as, "If you date Jodi for ANY period of time, you MUST submit on bended knee for ALL eternity!"

Does she get it that some relationships are really over when ... they are over?
I don't know Freckles. I have to wonder that someone with a 20 page cv and purports to have interviewed family and friends didn't have more questions. She said that she saw the crime scene photos. did that not scream rage to her. Is she seriously going to say that JA had so much pent up rage from their very abusive relationship that this is how it played out? there wasn't enough time for this much rage to build up. JA has it all the time. Travis just made the mistake of not doing JA bidding. I wonder if she ever considered that? I wonder also if its an automatic for her to believe the woman. there are no police reports, medical records or anything to back up JA claims of abuse. What was the definitive thing that convinced her that JA is telling the truth? IF she reviewed the police reports etc. then she should have seen all the lies that JA told even when she was nailed with the proof. So what was this woman looking at? Just some of my frustrations with it all.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 pm

@ Tess My MIL (mother in law) was an abuse victim and ended up leaving... I can guarantee that she would not drive a mile to meet up with her ex for any reason... to drive a 1000 miles... seriously? If they had been split up ... and that she was a booty call.. then that was a choice she made! I just don't/can't/won't buy that she had that low of self esteem from dating TA that she settled for that begrudgingly. JA even had a modelling job... yes models have low self esteem!! I really do wonder how much this witness knows... So I guess I am saying... great question about what was the definitive thing?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Must see!
I realize this comparative case in AZ is probably dry and boring BUT! it is a recent death penalty case from AZ.

Listen to parts of the first. Skip if you want but try to get a feeling of the case.
Then PLEASE advance to 20:00 to see the similarities with the JA case--- child abuse, anal sex, foggy brains, PTSD, etc. AND: YOU WILL SEE JUAN MARTINEZ IN ACTION!

@38:42 Re def confessing to killing without remembering the incident..." IF you are going to stand here and ask for remorse you better admit what it was that you did. But he didn't stand here and tell you I was the one that did it. I am remorseful. I own it. But I don't know what I own. You can't go half way into believing somebody. ... You can't have half the truth. If you only have half the truth its a lie. ..."

"Talking about an old guy who was nice to the defendant. He helped him. He lent him money. He provided him advice on his business. ... "

" How does he go about doing it? He does it with preparation. ...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQuXm505bs&feature=youtu.be
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 2 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Calypso Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:22 am

photo 111111111111111111111527660_603400646355253_1204902265_n_zps3d6360e9.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next