Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 am

GMA this morning just said that the defense has cost $1.4 million so far...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:34 am

Freckles wrote:Got to wondering.
Does this Alyce witness think JA and Travis were living together at any point? Is she aware of how SHORT the so-called relationship actually was? That Travis did NOT want it and encouraged JA to go date some other guy as HE fully intended to get on with HIS life-after-Jodi?

IMO, Alyce is treating this as, "If you date Jodi for ANY period of time, you MUST submit on bended knee for ALL eternity!"

Does she get it that some relationships are really over when ... they are over?

Freck, you said it! I kept shaking my head thinking 'do I have this wrong'? I thought really they barely knew each other. I came in a bit late to the trial but I thought MOST of their relationship was long distance in the first place, conducted by texts, phone and emails. I also knew that she moved to Mesa, but it was briefly, and they were not even 'together' at that point.
From all I heard, the jealousy/possessiveness/snooping started within literally weeks of their meeting and that is what was making Travis retreat a bit. I did not get the idea he was a "player" or "juggling women" at all! I got the impression he was NEVER 'marriage serious' with Jodi, partly because he saw some things right from the git-go that turned him off, and he felt free to date and socialize with other women of his faith! From all I saw HE DID NOT try to hide that from Jodi.
Basically Jodi sunk her own ship early on BEFORE THEY EVER HAD A CHANCE TO SEE IF THEY WERE COMPATIBLE!

Travis owed Jodi nothing, and he was NOT a 'dog' or a user/abuser of lots of women! I think it's despicable that he is being painted that way and I think at least some on the jury see it that way. That is why I keep saying that Juan has to put this whole 'fatal attraction', short-duration flirtation in it's proper perspective, AND bring in some witnesses to tell what the REAL TRAVIS was like!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:39 am

I didn't watch HLN last nite... I know Skye can't talk because she's on the witness list but I wonder if Chris would go on HLN and clear up this stink about them saying TA was abusive... I'm not sure what the emails say but all the smack she was talking was her summary / opinion...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 am

Freckles wrote:Must see!
I realize this comparative case in AZ is probably dry and boring BUT! it is a recent death penalty case from AZ.

Listen to parts of the first. Skip if you want but try to get a feeling of the case.
Then PLEASE advance to 20:00 to see the similarities with the JA case--- child abuse, anal sex, foggy brains, PTSD, etc. AND: YOU WILL SEE JUAN MARTINEZ IN ACTION!

@38:42 Re def confessing to killing without remembering the incident..." IF you are going to stand here and ask for remorse you better admit what it was that you did. But he didn't stand here and tell you I was the one that did it. I am remorseful. I own it. But I don't know what I own. You can't go half way into believing somebody. ... You can't have half the truth. If you only have half the truth its a lie. ..."

"Talking about an old guy who was nice to the defendant. He helped him. He lent him money. He provided him advice on his business. ... "

" How does he go about doing it? He does it with preparation. ...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQuXm505bs&feature=youtu.be

OMG, Juan was fantastic. Thanks for this. I hope this jury does find Jodi guilty of murder one and we get to this point. I watched this with tears in my eyes, and prayed for Juan and his rebuttal case against these lying manipulators---JODI AND HER DT!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 am

Have heard just comments from people regarding a lady in red possibly passing something to Jodi's mother, and Jodi getting in trouble, and "not the first time", etc. Then, something about Nurmi having a hissy fit the other day about Juan talking to fans outside the courthouse (which we all knew about), but this commenter said Nurmi was jealous, and that he was a "hippocrite" because he did something to get attention????
I have NO IDEA about the background or truth of these things. Anyone got any specific info on the Jodi thing and how Nurmi is supposedly "pot, kettle, black"???

Also w/ regard to jurors and what they look like (Katiecoolady), I can't find anything on WS, as it seems almost impossible to find threads or info on that site! The way it is laid out is a mystery to me so far, and I have gotten too frustrated trying!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 am

You know I have to wonder... She's admitted to faking text messages to people pretending to be TA... And you can set up rules in your email to forward emails to certain people to a different account... I wonder since according to C&SH after the first night over their house they said never again and JA walked in and gave them b!tch face for talking bad about her... I wonder since she "had access" and hacked his email did she email them pretending to be TA and have responses sent to her email by an email rule. It doesn't show up in your email saying it was forwarded it just gets filtered to the designated email... But then any email sent to TA from the Hughes would go to JA and TA wouldn't get them so that might night work unless... the original was sent to Skye and TA didn't really email with her but usually with Chris so he wouldn't really expect an email from Skye.... I might just be reading to much into this testimony that is just her opinion but the things that she's saying are specific and I don't understand where that is coming from...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 am

well I have missed a ton of stuff since last on.Company started rolling in round noon day before yesterday so I did not even know there had been court yesterday until I happened to hit Dr. Drew last night...WOW is all I can say. Once again I gotta wonder why this judge allows so much BS from the defense that is clearly just DISTRACTION but sure was cool watching Jean smack down the Nurms accusations. I am so looking forward to the cross AND juror questions to this witness.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 am

Bmore wrote:You know I have to wonder... She's admitted to faking text messages to people pretending to be TA... And you can set up rules in your email to forward emails to certain people to a different account... I wonder since according to C&SH after the first night over their house they said never again and JA walked in and gave them b!tch face for talking bad about her... I wonder since she "had access" and hacked his email did she email them pretending to be TA and have responses sent to her email by an email rule. It doesn't show up in your email saying it was forwarded it just gets filtered to the designated email... But then any email sent to TA from the Hughes would go to JA and TA wouldn't get them so that might night work unless... the original was sent to Skye and TA didn't really email with her but usually with Chris so he wouldn't really expect an email from Skye.... I might just be reading to much into this testimony that is just her opinion but the things that she's saying are specific and I don't understand where that is coming from...
IMO, you are right on! Very Happy

I had not heard the Det Flores interview part until just a week or so ago where JA ADMITTED she had ALL the security codes to his cell phone, his computer, his garage/house, AND his ATM! When I heard that, my blood ran cold. Talk of a controlling stalker! Her saying that coupled with what others said of her stalking... well, IMO, Travis was absolutely at wit's end by the end of May. I truly think JA had been stealing money from his ATM and he just found out end of May the damages she had done in April... about the time of her final move. And, when he sent the angry email/text to her May 26, IMO, he had started changing SOME of the access numbers.
Perhaps, just to his ATM. (I am confident JA believed she could further raid his accounts to fund her final trip to Mesa... )

I do NOT believe Travis believed she was coming to Mesa; had he believed that, I am sure he would have informed others in the home. And she did NOT park in his drive... for then the roommates and neighbors would have seen her car there. (She said she parked in the middle of the driveway yet the roommate had NO problem getting his car out June 4.) He also would have changed the garage code... and since his friends were able to enter using the security code, it is apparent Travis did NOT change the code. He was NOT concerned with her traveling over a thousand miles for that fatal last visit...

I personally believe JA let herself in that morning.
IMO, it was JA who was playing on the computer but discovered she could NOT get into certain areas of the computer (told the detective it had a virus... if it had, as she reported it could not play music, etc., Travis would NOT have been on the youtube! yet she knew exactly what had last been played... How is that? ) She did NOT have forced sex in that room; no pics! no messy desk. And, why did she lock the office door?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 am

carlakay wrote:well I have missed a ton of stuff since last on.Company started rolling in round noon day before yesterday so I did not even know there had been court yesterday until I happened to hit Dr. Drew last night...WOW is all I can say. Once again I gotta wonder why this judge allows so much BS from the defense that is clearly just DISTRACTION but sure was cool watching Jean smack down the Nurms accusations. I am so looking forward to the cross AND juror questions to this witness.
Hi, Carla! Stop in on the media thread, the court doc thread, and the smoking thread just to get caught up! Laughing That will teach you to miss a court date! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 96231

Glad to have you back. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 540129
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 am

This morning I remembered saying weeks and weeks ago when I first came to this forum that I felt Mr. Martinez had a plan and knew exactly what he was doing, and that in due time he would have his day and all would be put to rights for the jurors. I did not know anything about Juan at the time, but I clearly remembered my awe and admiration for the excellent Jeff Ashton. (I read his book written after the CA trial as well).
These men are both intelligent, very, very good at what they do, and have dedicated their lives to the true and pure pursuit of justice.
I think that because of my own personal hardships at present, I got sucked into this trial hoping to see a little justice for someone.
I want so badly to believe the whole world wont shit on you no matter how hard you try, and that there is a good and if not happy, at least just ending for some people, even if not for me.
I think weeks of watching this trial, with all it's highs and lows has just gotten to me. I just couldn't stand another bogus defense witness pontificating as an EXPERT on facts of a MADE UP STORY! I can't take the anger, agitation, and disgust I feel seeing Jodi smirk, and Ms. Wilmot smile at her like they're at Mr. Toad's tea party. I couldn't take another day of Nurmi sitting there like a lump, or questioning everyone in slow motion about things that never existed. Most of all, I couldn't bear the fact that our country allows such nonsense as a spurious and fictitious defense case, annihilating the victim, to go on in it's courtrooms.
I am not a member of Travis' family, and I do not know how they have borne this---("You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din....")---I simply can't tolerate another minute of the lies I hear and the behavior I see. Like others, I end up laying awake at night thinking not only of my own painful situation, but of the possibility of this trial ending badly as the CA one did. I yell at the TV when the pundits make ignorant comments justifying the defense case, and I stress out when I watch people like Dr. Samuel's antics or Jodi's fake crying on the stand.
The whole thing makes me so angry!

I am in this now for the long haul. I learned that life sure as hell isn't fair, and even if you do everything you can to help yourself, it'll take everything away from you anyway...
For now, I am so wiped out by emotional overload that I just can't watch the rest of this defense.
I had to make a decision for myself. I NEED some kind of reinforcement in my life that for some people, things do work out.
I will remove myself from being glued to the telly, and take walks with the dogs, and find some peace for a bit. I'll get updates from all of you wonderful people here.
The day that Juan begins his rebuttal case I am going to watch every minute---that, and HIS closing argument only.
I know that when Juan is up, I will hear only the truth. I will see empathy and sincere efforts made on behalf of the victim in this case who no longer has a life and all the possibilities that went along with it.
Most of all, Juan gives me HOPE. I know that after all this time, and the way that I feel, if I see justice for Travis; if I see his family smile and weep tears of joy, I will truly feel their joy as well. My heart will sing for them, and maybe, just maybe, I can find a little smidge of hope to hang onto again.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 Sigpic10

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 am

what was the time span JA and TA officially dated?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:41 am

Bmore wrote:what was the time span JA and TA officially dated?
Sposedly, they were "officially" a couple from Feb -June, 2007.

Late spring/early summer 2006, JA had her $300 two for one boob special.

Depending on sources and time frames, Mormon missionaries were visiting the home in spring, 2006.

TA/JA met at an event in Las Vegas in Sept 2006.TA was a speaker and honored at a dinner.(JA did not have a dress so Sky Hughes loaned her one.)

JA was baptized in Nov 2006. Normally, that ward would have a sponsor for her BUT SHE insisted Travis baptize her.

Shortly after the event, she moved out of the Palm Desert home she shared with Darryl.
Tire slashing, stalking started in Dec. 2006.

Best timeline I have seen:
http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-timeline-its-work-in-progress.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 am

I'm listening to Lisa again... so lisa came 1 month after JA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 am

This is pissing me off because this whole cheating with JA while with LA... This is what JA is saying, he might not of been doing anything with her at all... The trips with JA while with LA, was it JA inviting herself? When LA and TA were in the kitchen and JA walked in and saw them and ran out and TA went after her, maybe it was to tell her to stay out of his house he's moved on....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 am

Freckles, that was an awesome video. Juan lays it all out so rationally and logically. You gotta love him. He feels these cases to his bone marrow.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello Everyone! I have finally joined after reading this forum throughout the trial. Yay!
I hope this is where I should post this.

One thing that has been nagging me that I wanted to ask you all about is the "tree fantasy." Travis blurts it out to end the conversation about marriage on the sex tape. So it would appear to be his fantasy. However, in the text exchanges over Steve Carrol, Travis tells Jodi, "Why don't you have him come and *bleep* you in the woods." Which leads me to think that the "tree fantasy" originated with her.
The only problem is that I can not find a date on that text.
I feel that is the only piece of evidence that Travis was rough with her. If it was her fantasy, and he used it to get her off the subject of marriage, that changes the connotation.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Freckles, that was an awesome video. Juan lays it all out so rationally and logically. You gotta love him. He feels these cases to his bone marrow.

I watched that whole video and felt the same. He is a true victims advocate with a passion! Love him!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:08 pm

"You can't have half the truth. If you only have half the truth its a lie. ..."

I am so pleased others have found mental and emotional relief with this video. That is exactly the comfort I found when I watched the vid. I thot, " What does this other case have to do with the current case? Why waste the time?" After watching the vid, my response had changed to, "So! He HAS prosecuted over 300 cases. He HAS heard these same old excuses over and over and over. Abused by parent as a child. PTSD. Mental fog. It is only I who has never heard these lame excuses for such evil, deviant behavior. Juan HAS heard these; HE knows the laws; HE knows how to prosecute these cases. Relax and let him do his job!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Junebug wrote:Hello Everyone! I have finally joined after reading this forum throughout the trial. Yay!
I hope this is where I should post this.

One thing that has been nagging me that I wanted to ask you all about is the "tree fantasy." Travis blurts it out to end the conversation about marriage on the sex tape. So it would appear to be his fantasy. However, in the text exchanges over Steve Carrol, Travis tells Jodi, "Why don't you have him come and *bleep* you in the woods." Which leads me to think that the "tree fantasy" originated with her.
The only problem is that I can not find a date on that text.
I feel that is the only piece of evidence that Travis was rough with her. If it was her fantasy, and he used it to get her off the subject of marriage, that changes the connotation.
Welcome to RC, Junebug! Glad to have you here. beer
I recently saw that in print and just came to the conclusion you have stated.
It was a strange comment on his part and did not appear to make sense.
IF it was HIS fantasy, why would he tell HER to fulfill the fantasy HE had with someone else? And then, on the stand, JA states SHE had been out scouting for a tree in ... YREKA? A place he had never been to before?

The only way Travis' comment re the tree works is IF he is referring to a fantasy JA had. Had it been HIS fantasy, he MIGHT have said, "Well, we never did the tree fantasy. I am going to find someone to have that fantasy with, Jodi!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:19 pm

justanopinion wrote:I want to clarify... she appears sincere and seems unfamiliar with procedure and has apologized a few times, asks questions "is it okay if I ... she is soft spoken and does not come across as rattled. She has the little sweet little old lady demeanour and this subtlety is a high contrast to the good doctor.. they have presented two sides to the same "I believe Jodi" coin in hopes that if they (the def) throw enough against the wall some of it will stick ... or resonate with the jury.. JMO
IIRC, she has testified maybe 18-19 times. Both for defense and prosecution.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:13 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
So what was this woman looking at?
250$ per hour

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:16 pm

justanopinion wrote:off topic:

wanted to post this to be uplifted today... this was emailed to me... and the speaker was not noted... sorry still felt it worthwhile sharing in light of JA's BS.

A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, "Who still wants it...?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special-Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 88030 Nothing to add.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Freckles wrote:
Welcome to RC, Junebug! Glad to have you here. beer
I recently saw that in print and just came to the conclusion you have stated.
It was a strange comment on his part and did not appear to make sense.
IF it was HIS fantasy, why would he tell HER to fulfill the fantasy HE had with someone else? And then, on the stand, JA states SHE had been out scouting for a tree in ... YREKA? A place he had never been to before?

The only way Travis' comment re the tree works is IF he is referring to a fantasy JA had. Had it been HIS fantasy, he MIGHT have said, "Well, we never did the tree fantasy. I am going to find someone to have that fantasy with, Jodi!"

Hi Freckles, I didn't think of that! You are right.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Maybe I am old and way to liberal thinking... but where is it written in todays society (Mormons excepted) that a single man and/or woman can't date around until they find someone and ask them to be exclusive.

If you are into that kind of thing... where does it say that you can only have one booty call... or best friend with benefits...

IMHOO unless it was stated and can be corroborated that JA and TA were mutually exclusive and that JA was told by TA that he was not dating anyone else ... it is not cheating..

in one of JA's journal entries she asks "shy does everyone cheat on me" or something to that effect... maybe because the psycho biotch doesn't understand relationships of any kind... JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Bmore wrote:This is pissing me off because this whole cheating with JA while with LA... This is what JA is saying, he might not of been doing anything with her at all... The trips with JA while with LA, was it JA inviting herself? When LA and TA were in the kitchen and JA walked in and saw them and ran out and TA went after her, maybe it was to tell her to stay out of his house he's moved on....

From the first minute JA put eyes on Travis, she was trying to claim him, own him and his essence. She tried to claim his religion by being baptized but we have seen her do that with 2 priors bfs; she tried to claim his "prestige" by driving his car; she tried to claim his body with her public "petting" and fondling displays; she tried to claim his employment by joining PPL; she tried to claim his friends by insisting they were hers--- even when she was asked to leave; she tried to claim his time by insisting on going with him everywhere he went including to the bathroom to shower and to shave; she tried to claim his computer with access to it; his telephone by answering it and pretending to be him with the sending of unauthorized text messages; his home by entering it uninvited--- spying on him from the back windows and crawling thru the doggy door, etc.; she tried to claim his fortune by using his ATM to sposedly get money for him; and even in death, she tried to claim him when she asked the detective about the ownership of his BMW, by writing an 18 page letter to his grandmother and sending the white irises; she tried to claim him with the memorial crap; she tried to claim him in memory by declaring "best of friends" and she would name her children after him...

Travis dated her BUT IMO, there was NOTHING exclusive--- no promise ring, no engagement rings, no special birthday gifts or events, no Valentine's gifts or Christmas gifts... she DID tag along as a "companion" when he visited places--- HIS DREAM, not hers to see as many of the Thousand Places. Then again, he DID invite others on some of his trips and he popped in to see friends he had made. Nothing exclusive, IMO.

Did he "cheat" on her? In her own mind. He told her to go date--- and she did! He told her he was going to date; and he was trying to.

Had he gotten serious with any of the women would JA felt a need to kill BOTH of them ? Scary thot.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm

@ Freckles

Had he gotten serious with any of the women would JA felt a need to kill BOTH of them ? Scary thot.

sorry don't know how to get just that part as a quote... all this time I have been thinking about how the other men she dated must be thanking their lucky stars .... but that just gave me the chills... never even thought about what she would have/could've done to the women he was dating...

funny thing... I should have thought about that... when I was in my 20's had a jealous ex-gF to the guy I was dating threaten me if I didn't walk away from him she was going to throw battery acid in my face... I walked away but told him first what she said...

Maybe they were related! Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 pm

just--
Wow on your personal threat! I always figured if there was one crazy then the other one had to be, too, for hanging out with that crazy crap. The closest I came was to have a switchblade held at my throat by one crazy dude who did not want me dating HIS best friend! I had to get away ASAP as my knees went to rubber! I stayed away from BOTH of them after that. IMO, I am not prone to violence as the pay back never seemed worth it: if you let go of your anger in a few minutes, you will pay with the prison owning you 20 to life. I never wanted anyone to own me like that! THEY were NOT worth my doing time!!! No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 pm

From radio:
"You become a threat when you try to interrupt that person's goal. "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 pm

wow so many crazies out there... makes my head spin!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Jodi may have stolen an engagement ring from TA's house???

What???

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/29/travis-secret-engagement-ring
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm

poll on JVM... is AL testimony helping jodi .... so far 84% say no... hope they are right!!
http://www.hlntv.com/poll/2013/03/26/alyce-laviolettes-testimony-helping-jodis-case
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

18thcentury- You have articulated pretty much exactly what I feel about this case...it's like I can't go 'all in' for fear of being burned again ala the Pinellas Fiasco. I want to believe in the Jury and sometimes do...BUT...
--- on a positive note ---
Can't stomach the DT for more than a minute or two and am
longing for CLOSING ARGUMENTS as the evidence for Murder 1 really is overwhelming. I mean C'MON MAN, they literally have a photo of the crime in progress!
So lets hang in a little longer cause the TRUTH is on our side. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 147439

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm

glazier wrote:18thcentury- You have articulated pretty much exactly what I feel about this case...it's like I can't go 'all in' for fear of being burned again ala the Pinellas Fiasco. I want to believe in the Jury and sometimes do...BUT...
--- on a positive note ---
Can't stomach the DT for more than a minute or two and am
longing for CLOSING ARGUMENTS as the evidence for Murder 1 really is overwhelming. I mean C'MON MAN, they literally have a photo of the crime in progress!
So lets hang in a little longer cause the TRUTH is on our side. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 147439
Glazier-
May I suggest the vid I posted above?
Skim the first 20:00 just to get a feel of the case.
Juan comes on @ 20:00.
He has had over 300 murder cases.
He has dealt with the EXACT same bs stories JA has offered...
Go to the very last 30 secs of this vid and see the outcome!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:03 pm

18th - Can't respond to your quote on Page 9, but if you still haven't seen jury description you can find it at:
morbitbuzz.blogspot.com
It's within one of the many pages, so the easiest thing to do is type in "Jury" and do a search. Then on the right you will see "Meet the Jury in the Jodi Arias trial". Hope that helps.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Have my wrist in a brace, hard to type, but I am reading all of your posts.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Thanks Freckles for that video on Towery, that has given me hope for the Travis case. Juan knows what he is doing and researches everything well. I too felt like Lady, getting so down about what has been covered by the defence, so thankyou for your help in this.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Will be posting on the media thread:
Uncut and complete ? Det. Flores' investigative vids!
They are LONG.

Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

I have a theory.....just like most everyone else. When JA was arrested she was packed and ready to go. She had weapons hidden in the car. I think I am correct. I think she was headed to someone who could have linked her to the murder. I think she was going to hurt someone else. The person who comes to my mind is Matt. My reasoning is based on her trying to slip messages to him, relying on him to lie, somewhat threatening him within those messages. " get here ASAP to undo what you said". I believe she had something on him, probably made up but scary to him, just like I think she did to anyone she dated. I noticed that she had very negative things about all men she dated.

If these experts are good they should also be talking about her past relationships... Not just Travis.

Travis was a young man. He found a girl that would give him sexual experience. We may not like what they did but she taught him things he did not know. He could be free with her, experience things and fantasize about others. He realized that this is not what he wanted from a wife. But let's be honest. It was free and let him sow his oats. I don't agree with it but understand it

I agree the other fellows are thanking God that she was not obsessed to this level with them. I believe she left them. This case has Travis leaving her. That she could not stand. No one leaves Jodie. She leaves them.

Pls tell me if I am crazy for this theory.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Check out the media thread.
New vids from two sources;
the uncut Det Flores vids of interview of JA.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:08 am

justanopinion wrote:poll on JVM... is AL testimony helping jodi .... so far 84% say no... hope they are right!!
http://www.hlntv.com/poll/2013/03/26/alyce-laviolettes-testimony-helping-jodis-case

I think this poll could have been splitted in two parts to reflect more precisely readers'mind :

1) Is this testimony trying to help JA ? And I think the result would be "Yes".
2) Does this testimony will help JA ? And the result would be "No"

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 am

Trueblue wrote:Thanks Freckles for that video on Towery, that has given me hope for the Travis case. Juan knows what he is doing and researches everything well. I too felt like Lady, getting so down about what has been covered by the defence, so thankyou for your help in this.
Sorry I missed your posting, Trueblue. Been a long time since I have seen you so I cheer you back home with us! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 839314 It is easy for us, as lay persons and so many miles away, to become frustrated and fearful. We have to let go and know this case is in the very best of hands. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 308578 Det Flores did a spot on job with the investigation and his presentation. Juan Martinez is doing a fantastic follow-up. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 720319 I will admit, there are times, I, too, wonder re the jury; then, I hear those jury questions and I know they, too, are taking this very seriously. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 3 88030

If you have the time, take a look at the MEDIA thread for this trial. Spent a lot of time yesterday posting cliff notes on several of the uncut investigative interviews Flores did with JA. So much THEY have to operate with that we had never seen!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 am

Good Morning all, Guess the one guy who would ALWAYS have her back, doesn't

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm

I think I have the motive for JA killing TA:
When TA expressed his disdain for JA May, 26, 2008, even calling her a psycho/socio, he ended the relationship with JA for good.

JA, hearing his words of disgust and realizing there was nothing she could do to get back into his favor, did go to Mesa with one last hope TA would forgive/accept her; if he did not, she was going to kill him.

JA had taken on TA's life, his persona; she felt she owned it. She had traded her prior experiences and existent to assume HIS life. When he took that away from her, JA felt he had taken away everything she was and had worked so hard to achieve. He destroyed her purpose, her functioning, in her world. Because he had denied her, insulted her attempts to own him, and then divorced himself from her, she was left with nothing; he had to go.

And the jealousy? It was minor; JA could have tolerated anything sexual as it had worked in the past as she was jockeying for her position in life according to her wishes. Slit tires, hacked emails, fake letters, phony texts had eliminated most of the competition so JA was not too concerned with "jealous"--- she could handle that.

JA could not handle the complete rejection TA handed her.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Freckles wrote:I think I have the motive for JA killing TA:
When TA expressed his disdain for JA May, 26, 2008, even calling her a psycho/socio, he ended the relationship with JA for good.

JA, hearing his words of disgust and realizing there was nothing she could do to get back into his favor, did go to Mesa with one last hope TA would forgive/accept her; if he did not, she was going to kill him.

JA had taken on TA's life, his persona; she felt she owned it. She had traded her prior experiences and existent to assume HIS life. When he took that away from her, JA felt he had taken away everything she was and had worked so hard to achieve. He destroyed her purpose, her functioning, in her world. Because he had denied her, insulted her attempts to own him, and then divorced himself from her, she was left with nothing; he had to go.

And the jealousy? It was minor; JA could have tolerated anything sexual as it had worked in the past as she was jockeying for her position in life according to her wishes. Slit tires, hacked emails, fake letters, phony texts had eliminated most of the competition so JA was not too concerned with "jealous"--- she could handle that.

Agreed. Also, JA is always worried about how she looks to others to the point of obsession. After the "get lost" email from TA, her ego convinced her that everyone on the trip would be talking about her behind her back. Can't have that.

I just can't in myself understand the amount of rage it takes to cut someone's head off with a knife. Especially someone you "love". I've known folks that deserved a good punch in the mouth but that's about it.

This girl has some serious issues upstairs and shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets. According to her, she enters a fog when folks like JM or TA yell at her. JM should have asked her "Are you going to go into a fog and cut my throat if I talk too loud?"
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 pm

I agree with both of you on the above. I especially agree with that very last question. I really expected JM to ask her that when she said, 'when someone yells at me like you are'.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm

She had to have an awful amount of rage to cut someone's throat, she knew it was over for her and that no-one else was going to have him.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 am

Numerous Jodi Arias unedited police interrogation videos at Websleuths:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203681
Websleuths - Jodi Arias police interrogation videos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many threads set up for the Jodi Arias trial. If this needs to be posted on a thread elsewhere, please post it on the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:58 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Numerous Jodi Arias unedited police interrogation videos at Websleuths:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203681
Websleuths - Jodi Arias police interrogation videos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many threads set up for the Jodi Arias trial. If this needs to be posted on a thread elsewhere, please post it on the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Hey Ann!!

David Lohr has them as well on youTube:

Cut and paste title on youTube. There should be a list of the rest of these videos to the right.

I added all 18 videos in another sub-thread:
http://www.realitychatter.com/t4279-jodi-arias-unedited-police-interrogation
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am

Freckles wrote:I think I have the motive for JA killing TA:

Yes Freckles, you're right. Such a murder has to be linked with rage not self defence. I think that JA has no jealousy as long as she has a nice role in the play, as long as she feels "like a goddess". She would have enjoyed a threesome sex party or anything else, the only criteria is "don't throw me away in front of everyone". Which he unfortunately did... So after that, she premeditated the murder. She came to TA, had sex as usual (she probably did even better) and at the end asked (begged) for a new relationship, a trip to Cancun confirming it to everyone. He denied, confirmed that this was not possible, perhaps he said again something a bit too clear about their sex-only relationship and this made her become mad. She dressed, used the camera to divert his attention, killed him, had a quick clean of everything instead of calling 911 which is obvious when true self defence and left, calmed down. Then she cleaned the car and went to Salt Lake City. The gas can were used not to refuel before Las Vegas.

Last edited by olivier57 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am

A BIG Thank You to whoever straightened out the threads!! Cool Cool Cool
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next