Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

+28
Mylife101
carlakay
nemo1970
Weeziethm
keikikiki
sassy5d
auman58
renatae
gsweater
Gizmo711
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
justanopinion
Pianist
Mari 68
LoriKaye
Bo
sitemama
hello clarice
olivier57
Junebug
Mercysake
lostyou
FireandBlood
stina
StevenDWerner
jerseyjul1
Mrskinger
32 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Thinking of Dr. JD testifying and stating JA is immature.
Hmmm. We have seen her immaturity reflected in the little girl hair styles. Now I am thinking... if I was on the jury, I would also question JA shaving her pubs, putting her hair in braids, etc.. Maybe, JA was the one wanting the little girl appearance.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

elizabetherwin Jurors also want to clarify that not all pics were deleted from the camera found in the washing machine. Melendez says yes, more than 90.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

so 90 of the pics were still on the camera... wonder what they could of been since it was relatively new...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

auman58 wrote:Wow, Wurmi didn't ask the computer guy about his sex life.

Laughing

Nurmi just had to go there - asking about taking of graphic pictures - using all the words, not saying "graphic," being a violation of the Law of Chastity. shifty

We all know about your pictures and your accusations, no need to humiliate this witness. nobozo
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Laughing
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 pm

renatae wrote:

Laughing

Nurmi just had to go there - asking about taking of graphic pictures - using all the words, not saying "graphic," being a violation of the Law of Chastity. shifty

We all know about your pictures and your accusations, no need to humiliate this witness. nobozo

I dont even believe his nasty pictures! There is nothing in those pictures that tells me Travis was a willing participant to any of the pictures taken of him or that he even took the nasty pics of her mess and I ALSO dont believe that was his penis because he just dont seem to be the kind that would allow a middle age mans hand hold it for the pose!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm

elizabetherwin The picture question was really interesting-DeMarte had said deleting some pictures would mean she was trying to cover up.

---IMO, it goes to show guilt.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm

missed all of the video today... but getting goosebumps from the stuff written here... I really hope that we are not being optimistic... that the jury can see what really is the story!!

I want to see the day that they say... guilty of M1... can't come soon enough!! JMOO geek
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:49 pm

So, what did we learn today?

Jodi didn't, accidentally while in a fog, delete all the photos from the camera. Just the incriminating ones.

Jodi didn't return that gas can to WalMart in Salinas, CA on June 3, 2008.

Jodi filled 3 gas cans, 15 gallons worth, in Salt Lake City, UT on June 6, 2008. Period. She just did.

Travis had birthday parties when he was a little boy. Parties his own mother put on for him.

Travis loved Deanna. Travis never called Deanna a 3 holed wonder.

Jodi wanted more butt secks to come out.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

r we done for the day?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Freckles wrote:

elizabetherwin The picture question was really interesting-DeMarte had said deleting some pictures would mean she was trying to cover up.

---IMO, it goes to show guilt.

quiet the fog eh?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:51 pm

carlakay wrote:
renatae wrote:

Laughing

I dont even believe his nasty pictures! There is nothing in those pictures that tells me Travis was a willing participant to any of the pictures taken of him or that he even took the nasty pics of her mess and I ALSO dont believe that was his penis because he just dont seem to be the kind that would allow a middle age mans hand hold it for the pose!

Agreed! That's why I called them the defense's pictures - wherever they came from. Maybe I should just have called them the defense's "inventions." :)
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:51 pm

MM said computer last accessed at 4:54pm day of murder? Could that be when JA actually arrived and not the morning before?
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 pm

renatae wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Agreed! That's why I called them the defense's pictures - wherever they came from. Maybe I should just have called them the defense's "inventions." :)

were there other pics beside the 2 on the bed?? not understanding this part middle age mans hand to hold his penis??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 pm

don't forget that according to DR and the teachings at church everyone knew what the laws of chasity were... everyone, there were ongoing teachings during class at church too... sooooo.... TA couldn't of corrupted JA into thinking any sex was OK because she would have known better... so away goes that entire he was her spiritual guide/mentor at the church... baptized her, etc. etc
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Peeked over to the fb page and there's babble about 'juror 7' en masse.. Any clue?
Kudos to lady justice today, for bringing in swift, efficient witnesses.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 pm

justanopinion wrote:
renatae wrote:
[/color]

were there other pics beside the 2 on the bed?? not understanding this part middle age mans hand to hold his penis??

not that I am aware of..I recall 4 and wish I didnt..anyhoow I should of clarified but still steamin over Nurmi talking sex..I meant the penis pic..the hand in the penis pic is not that of a younger man nor does the fingernails match wt Travis
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

WTH is hodi smirking and so dam'd happy about?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 pm

stina wrote:MM said computer last accessed at 4:54pm day of murder? Could that be when JA actually arrived and not the morning before?

No, she arrived in the morning that day. We have pics of them engaging in butt secks at the 1pm and thereafter mark.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 pm

sassy5d wrote:Peeked over to the fb page and there's babble about 'juror 7' en masse.. Any clue?
Kudos to lady justice today, for bringing in swift, efficient witnesses.

What does this mean?????
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 pm

carlakay wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

not that I am aware of..I recall 4 and wish I didnt..anyhoow I should of clarified but still steamin over Nurmi talking sex..I meant the penis pic..the hand in the penis pic is not that of a younger man nor does the fingernails match wt Travis

hmmmm well I only saw 2 and for that maybe I am glad... don't know what y'all are talking about a hand ... and that might be a good thing!! Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:00 pm

justanopinion wrote:WTH is hodi smirking and so dam'd happy about?

they got to talk about sex! they shouldnt have and I guarentee judge granted their friggin request this morning too..pisses me off BUT from what I know and what I saw I believe Juan hit it out of the park so let em continue to waller in the mud soon enough she will be done..I loved the juror questions
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:00 pm

seriously... done for the day back at 130 tomorrow? that's 430 my time... my boss is gone tomorrow I can pay attention and I leave work at 330.... and why is she smiling?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:00 pm

She's probably hoping for that bogus psycho dude from San Diego to be allowed in.

That might have been what Hoedi Anus was coloring the other day while Dr. DeMarte was on the stand.

Hoedi might have been filling out some new questionaires for the new evaluation she's trying to get.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:03 pm

she is soooo busted on the camera and deleting the pics
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

hmmmm well I only saw 2 and for that maybe I am glad... don't know what y'all are talking about a hand ... and that might be a good thing!! Laughing Laughing

the defense intraduced a picture of a penis that supposedly was sent to Jodi from Travis..the hand holding it has been said by plenty to prob belong to DB as it does not resemble the hands we see in the pics of Travis
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 pm

renatae wrote:

Laughing

Exactly, the creep went way over board with this line of questioning. I hope it backfires on him with the jury. This poor woman ahd absolutely nothing to do with what Jodi did to Travis. I'm sure she is grieving for Travis in her own way. Jodi will go to any extremes to kill Travis all over again and anyone that had anything to do with Travis she wants to kill as well.

It's a good thing that Travis didn't have a girlfriend over that night of Jun 4th, because they too would have ended up dead.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 pm

I hate that HLN is saying they had sex (implying intercourse) but I thought it was sexual relationship not specified... it could of been a handjob.... according to every Mormon that has been on the stand any sexual contact is bad... ANY.... since she wasn't specific to what they did then you don't know so stop spinning it to make it look like something it might not be...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:08 pm

stina wrote:MM said computer last accessed at 4:54pm day of murder? Could that be when JA actually arrived and not the morning before?

Not in my opinion. The time stamps on the sex pics were early afternoon. I imagine TA was just checking some stuff on his pc before getting in the shower. I suspect after the pc was last used, at 16:54, he showed JA to the door and said good-bye, drive safe, yada,yada. Or an alternate version...he showed her to the door after a heart-to-heart "we are never going to be together" talk that didn't set well with JA and was not what she had driven 1000 miles to hear. He probably proceeded to the shower to wash off JA and freshen up/wake himself up for his 6:00pm important phone conferene. I speculate that JA was pissed, let herself back in, got the camera and started taking sneaky, out of focus shower pic's from the closet. TA spotted her in the "surprised look" photo. He does not look at all like he is a willing participant. I do not for one second believe he sat down in that shower because he wanted to for a photo. He looks upset/angry/perplexed. I believe he sat down because he was ordered to sit down. Probably at gun point. JMO, of course!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

She's probably hoping for that bogus psycho dude from San Diego to be allowed in.

That might have been what Hoedi Anus was coloring the other day while Dr. DeMarte was on the stand.

Hoedi might have been filling out some new questionaires for the new evaluation she's trying to get.

Very fitting.... Laughing

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Carlakay was referencing the two penis pic's that the DT team brought in an expert to say he had miraculously retrieved and the police had missed or something to that effect, IIRC. DT was trying to show that TA engaged in exchanging nude pic's and had pornographic pics. The hand holding the penis up for the photo is not a youthful hand and has different shaped nail beds than TA's hands. DT is trying to pass these pics off as proof of TA engaging in this type of behavior.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm surprised that Nurmi didn't question the "Walmart worker" about her sex life. I'm pretty sure he wanted to, he looks like he gets his jollies from talking about it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Mari 68 wrote:So, what did we learn today?

Jodi didn't, accidentally while in a fog, delete all the photos from the camera. Just the incriminating ones.

Jodi filled 3 gas cans, 15 gallons worth, in Salt Lake City, UT on June 6, 2008. Period. She just did.

Travis had birthday parties when he was a little boy. Parties his own mother put on for him.

Deanna is mature and JA is still immature for her age.
Deanna and Travis had fun together.
Travis treated Deanna with respect. All the time.
Travis' parents did not physically abuse their children.
Travis remember good times as well as bad times.

I think Deanna's students are very fortunate to have her as an instructor.
And I think the students are very loving toward Deanna because she is a loving person to them. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 9 839314

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 9 2108
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:So, what did we learn today?

Deanna is mature and JA is still immature for her age.
Deanna and Travis had fun together.
Travis treated Deanna with respect. All the time.
Travis' parents did not physically abuse their children.
Travis remember good times as well as bad times.

I think Deanna's students are very fortunate to have her as an instructor.
And I think the students are very loving toward Deanna because she is a loving person to them. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 9 839314

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 9 2108

Yes, indeed! A very good day!

Sooo, why is Hodi so happy?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 pm

@Mari. Like I said, no clue. It's really hard to follow when you're not able to watch the trial in real time. 1 person mentions 1 thing and everybody gots nutty. It came off to me that the dt is essentially 'stalking' the jury, know who keeps putting questions in the basket and they don't 'like them' or the questions. Thought maybe someone watching here would have some insight. There was a surprise recess? People in chambers and dt returned smiling and smug as if they had 'gotten' something
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

No, she arrived in the morning that day. We have pics of them engaging in butt secks at the 1pm and thereafter mark.
No. We have pics of JA's BUTT.
We have pics of JA's vagina.
We have pics of JA spread eagle.
But look again!
IN NONE OF THOSE PICS DO YOU SEE JA'S HANDS.
Was she using a remote?
Were the pics loaded onto his camera from another source AT THAT TIME?
Two of the pics have NO date/time stamps... and they have the best clarity!
How is that again?

We have two pics of Travis in the bedroom.
That bed does NOT look like anyone has romped on it, does it?
The pics of him are taken above the view of his head... like, maybe, in the corner?
Did he even know they were being taken?

What about JA telling det Flores: Travis would NEVER "allow" anyone to take pics of him in the shower???

I do NOT know IF Travis even had sex with JA that day.
JA has ADMITTED she hacked his computer, his cell phone, his ATM, his home security code.

Why should I believe her re this sex?
Or this sex at that time of day?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

But look again!
Was she using a remote?
How is that again?

The pics of him are taken above the view of his head... like, maybe, in the corner?

What about JA telling det Flores: Travis would NEVER "allow" anyone to take pics of him in the shower???

JA has ADMITTED she hacked his computer, his cell phone, his ATM, his home security code.

Right freckles....hers are not time stamped. Big question, are the rest of his pics time stamped ? I hate time stamp they ruin the pic....
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Also wanted to add. This little photo session was the first equipment of his that would have had porn on it....MM stated nothing else had naked or porn on it...
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

FB is saying that JA whispered to JW 'juror #7', maybe they put in the questions...

this orange d-lawyer on JVM is on crack... saying TA had a lot of control over JA because he had her change to Mormonism... she changed religion when she switched guys... chic do your homework then come talk to us...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

But look again!
Was she using a remote?
How is that again?

LMAO Calm down Freckles!!!!! Calm down my love. I know she's a liar!

Listen - I saw her b hole - it was ginormous - maybe Travis didn't put his P in there, but SOMEbody put SOMEthing in that thar b hole on June 4, 2008!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Bmore wrote:FB is saying that JA whispered to JW 'juror #7', maybe they put in the questions...

this orange d-lawyer on JVM is on crack... saying TA had a lot of control over JA because he had her change to Mormonism... she changed religion when she switched guys... chic do your homework then come talk to us...

yeah she went Vampirisim to Wicca to Mormonism

Wackanoodle
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:44 pm

sassy5d wrote:@Mari. Like I said, no clue. It's really hard to follow when you're not able to watch the trial in real time. 1 person mentions 1 thing and everybody gots nutty. It came off to me that the dt is essentially 'stalking' the jury, know who keeps putting questions in the basket and they don't 'like them' or the questions. Thought maybe someone watching here would have some insight. There was a surprise recess? People in chambers and dt returned smiling and smug as if they had 'gotten' something

Yeah, their job is to get rid of any jurors they no likey. LOL

These heavily televised trials turn into a damn circus. I am really wanting to hear the closing arguments. Perhaps we will get to them on Thursday?

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Yes, pick away at the jury of your peers.. That's not nutty. Even Casey Anthony didnt do that! Ha. I bet she's watching this trial, laughing. (Ain't that twisted??)

I can't wait till this is over, but it's going to be another year or so before I get hooked on another trial..
As much as I'm hooked on the live testimony, I have to say, I'm somewhat amazed at the admittance of some people.. Claiming to 'just know' TA, to have dreamt how the murder went down ect ect.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 pm

getting quite a few thoughts going... a lawyer said that if the Dt gets to rebutt the rebutt then it would only be to cover new info which they said was the BPD... and that would be the only think they can talk about, restricted to it only.... but Dr. S did bring it up so why can't JM expand on it as a more plausible reason for JA's behavior? he didn't pull it out of his ass....

Next... heard that there is a cancun witness to say JA was removed from the ticket... Maybe they were in chambers because that's who was next... Dt fighting that it can't come in because it wasn't in direct but isn't rebutt to clean up the dteam's CIC? JA said on the stand that she knew about the trip but was never scheduled to go on it and didn't care that she wasn't... this witness would rebutt her lie... maybe the argument in chambers was eating up to much time and JSS said let's dismiss and we'll handle it in the morning and have a late start...

just a thought

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

NG's calling DR a lover too.... aaagggghhhhh
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:15 pm

on fb this girl was talking about JA and called her 'she who must not be named'... lol I love Harry Potter...

My one daughter says that quote about people... also says they need '50 shades of Jesus' when they act out of line... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Trying to catch up after commute home,etc. Read quickly through all the great posts above and it seems that we haven't yet gotten to the FBI Forensics guy....is that right? I don't want to miss him. BTW, I thought Deanna did a great job, very respectful, direct answers, honest, sweet, and no wonder Travis loved her. An all around great day for justice!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

LMAO Calm down Freckles!!!!! Calm down my love. I know she's a liar!

Listen - I saw her b hole - it was ginormous - maybe Travis didn't put his P in there, but SOMEbody put SOMEthing in that thar b hole on June 4, 2008!
Sorry 'bout that.
I just had to make it understood I don't accept Travis as being a willing participant in whatever JA claims unless there is independent evidence.

As for JA's blowhole:
IMO, someone put there foot up it!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 pm

April 23, 2013

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 51. Morning Session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bC4X__uFJww

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 51. Afternoon Session Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOnDHn-VoBI

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 51. Afternoon Session Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkrJVTpcCEg

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 51. Afternoon Session Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04-ceWsK6S8
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm

There was a woman I knew many years ago that was a real church goer.. not Mormon ... but religious.. she did not believe in sex before marriage... she was very flirty with one of the male staff we worked with. One day they were sitting and chatting and she put her foot up on the chair between his legs and he slid forward... lol guess she got a little curious and kinda did a rub with her foot... the next day she was guilt ridden about her sexual conduct and did go and talk with her pastor about it..

I really think it may have been innocent by our standards..ie: heavy necking. For a Mormon trying to follow the rules that would be enough to have to go to the bishop about.. JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next