Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman -- Trial for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin --June 10, 2013

+20
ClaireUncensored
ishi
FystyAngel
Julie
jerseyjul1
Weeziethm
auman58
Intel
colsnipe
OptioMac
justanopinion
Moosiesmama
Summertime
Ann - Tx
allears
Pianist
Mari 68
carlakay
sitemama
Alessandra_Deux
24 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman -- Trial for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin --June 10, 2013 - Page 10 Empty Re: George Zimmerman -- Trial for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin --June 10, 2013

Post by Mari 68 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 pm

OptioMac wrote:but TM was, Oh, SO NICE, eh? :)))

Sweet, innocent, angel child ..

Other than that .. both of them are NOBODY to me .. - i simply go by the evidence in front of us..

Charge someone with murder .. - then ... PROVE IT!

... bottom line? ...

TM was a child. He didn't have multiple arrests in his life - he didn't call police 46 times - he didn't shut his mother's electricity off - he didn't lie to the judge and courts about his finances.

His "troubles" were that of teenagers - not doing homework - smoked some pot - missed curfew.

The courts and the jury worries about PROOF. Not me. And not here. I'm just on a message board stating my opinion.

And all the evidence is out. Its Florida. Sunshine laws and whatnot. ALL evidence has been disclosed in this case. So ANYONE can make up their mind - even before the jury does.

The guy is guilty of MURDER. In my opinion. He's responsible. Not first degree - I'm not sure nor care what the jury will decide. If it were up to me, I'd say 20 years is what he should get.

And he should never be allowed to carry a weapon. He's proven to me he can't be responsible with it.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman -- Trial for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin --June 10, 2013 - Page 10 Empty Re: George Zimmerman -- Trial for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin --June 10, 2013

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 pm

OptioMac wrote:Alessandra,

YouTube videos from such bias people as that "video maker", LMSPapa or anyone else of similar nature ... truly don't impress me much ;)

too many bias papas around by the way ... - LMSPapa, papapipi .... etc

What did Madonna once said / sang: "Papa don't preach..." :)

I don't think they are trying to impress other people, they are exercising their first amendment rights and are using Youtube as a medium to do it. Just like you and I post on websites to express our opinions about the case based on the facts and evidence that have been released by the court.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by OptioMac Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:39 pm

stealing jewelry ... "no arrests" (cuz authorities "swept" it all under the rug) ..

... doesn't hurt to brush up on angel child's true details somewhat (even though they won't be brought up at trial, more likely, unless prosecution will open that can of worms on their own) ... ;)

You say the guy is guilty of MURDER .. and "me say" he is NOT :))))

P.S.
........ and I never add MOO / "in my opinion" etc .. or almost never .... - cuz I am the one who is saying it .... of course it's MINE :)

We weren't born yesterday .... (today maybe though .. joking) ;)

OptioMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Zimmerman's neighbor says she heard boy's cry

KYLE HIGHTOWER, The Associated Press
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 10:59 AM

~Snipped~

Another neighbor, Jeannee Manalo, testified after Surdyka that she believed Zimmerman was on top of Martin. Manalo also described hearing howling, but she couldn't tell who it was coming from.

Under cross-examination, defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked why she had never mentioned her belief that Zimmerman was on top in previous police interviews. He made her read back a transcript of an interview in which she described only seeing shadows.

Other neighbors also have described hearing cries for help that were captured on their calls to 911. Martin's parents have said they came from their son, while Zimmerman's father has said he believes the cries belong to his son. Both prosecutors and defense attorneys believe they could show whether Zimmerman or Martin was the aggressor in the encounter at the Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome complex on Feb. 26, 2012. Defense attorneys successfully argued against allowing prosecution experts who claimed the cries belonged to Martin.

Also Wednesday, Judge Debra Nelson announced that an alternate juror - a young, Hispanic man - had been dismissed for reasons unrelated to the case. The judge also ruled that she would allow at trial five police dispatch calls Zimmerman made in the months before his encounter with Martin.

Read more:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20130626_ap_91d542c7b5464b6898a26831df664040.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

OptioMac wrote:carlakay,

LOL ...

TM hid or ran away ..... while GZ was told he doesn't need to follow TM ...

GZ said "OK' .. turned around and was walking back to his vehicle ..

TM appeared from nowhere all of a sudden .. and went:

"What's your problem, Homey"

GZ: "I don't have a problem" (possibly also "what are you doing here" etc)

TM punched GZ on the nose .. got on top of GZ and began his vicious illegal assault on GZ ...

In desperation GZ was yelling HELP, HELP

But HELP didn't arrive ...

To save his life .. (be it an actual fear or fear in GZ's head only) ... GZ got hold of his weapon (legally aquired) .. and shot TM ... stopping the vicious, illegal felony assault "dead in it's tracks" (no punt intended)...

==========

NOW ... Who was the one, again, that started that altercation? ... lol ;-)

P.S.

... and as to GZ followed TM .... -- even though GZ already turned around and was returning back to his truck (after following TM for a bit) ... - One can follow another "to the moon" basically ... -- where did you see the law that states one can't walk on the same road / path with another ? --- as long as one doesn't assaut another.

GZ didn't (physically) assaut TM .. TM did assault GZ however .....

no disrespect to you but seems to me your opinions on this case is based directly upon what GZ has told. Sorry but I just aint one to believe every word that comes out of the mouth of someone who just took someones life. I am going to state again I do not believe GZ left his home that night with the intent to kill..I do not even believe he followed TM with the intent to kill and I have yet to see anything in this trial thus far that proves this was murder 2 but I have felt from day one this can not be called self defense.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 pm

The court is working on proving the murder of TM.
The case is far from over.
It will be in the hands of the jury.
Hopefully, the evidence will be clear and cleanly presented without any more shenanigans. (As in book releases, Dancing with the Stars, media interviews, etc.)

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm

OptioMac wrote:stealing jewelry ... "no arrests" (cuz authorities "swept" it all under the rug) ..

... doesn't hurt to brush up on angel child's true details somewhat (even though they won't be brought up at trial, more likely, unless prosecution will open that can of worms on their own) ... ;)

P.S.
........ and I never add MOO / "in my opinion" etc .. or almost never ....  - cuz I am the one who is saying it .... of course it's MINE :)

Well, good then. But I've seen some get upset when the poster doesn't put "in my opinion".

You will never see me post anything like that - or DEMAND proof from someone. LOL We're on a message board full of OPINIONS. Period.

Anyhoo, back to the trial and ensuing commentary.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Freckles wrote:The court is working on proving the murder of TM.
Hopefully, the evidence will be clear and cleanly presented without any more shenanigans.  (As in book releases, Dancing with the Stars, media interviews, etc.)

Was someone on Dancing with the Stars???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Frantic 911 call elicits tears, trembles during George Zimmerman trial

By Evan Benn
Posted on Wednesday, 06.26.13

SANFORD -- The third day of testimony in the George Zimmerman murder trial began with a hysterical 911 call from a neighbor who reported hearing screams and a bang outside her window.

"Oh, my God, I don't know what he did to this person. ... The person is dead laying on the ground," Jayne Surdyka told a 911 dispatcher. "The young boy. I have never seen anyone killed."

As Surdyka's frantic voice played in court Wednesday, she wept in the witness stand. Jurors took notes throughout the 911 call; several took deep breaths after it ended. The victim's mother, Sybrina Fulton, trembled throughout the call from her seat in the courtroom gallery.

Surdyka testified that she had her television muted, waiting for a program to start, when she heard a "loud, dominant" voice about 25 feet outside her window the evening of Feb. 26, 2012. She described the voice as being angry and agitated as she continued to listen.

Read more:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/26/3471243/alternate-juror-dismissed-in-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Freckles wrote:The court is working on proving the murder of TM.
Hopefully, the evidence will be clear and cleanly presented without any more shenanigans.  (As in book releases, Dancing with the Stars, media interviews, etc.)

Was someone on Dancing with the Stars???

yup..lead attorney for GZ..Mark O,Mara..I call him MOM on here
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
OptioMac wrote:stealing jewelry ... "no arrests" (cuz authorities "swept" it all under the rug) ..

P.S.
........ and I never add MOO / "in my opinion" etc .. or almost never ....  - cuz I am the one who is saying it .... of course it's MINE :)

Well, good then.  But I've seen some get upset when the poster doesn't put "in my opinion".

You will never see me post anything like that - or DEMAND proof from someone.  LOL  We're on a message board full of OPINIONS.  Period.

Anyhoo, back to the trial and ensuing commentary.  

nice post Mari..I dont always do the MOO or IMO either...I'm not a professional just a housebound nobody that finds the entire legal process interesting. Don't click on every link shared and tho I am aware of the basics in this case I do not know every single detail..I like to watch and discuss trials and draw my conclussions along the way
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 pm

I am not into blaming victims of crimes.

I spose, in domestic abuse cases, it could be said, "She got what she had coming because she happened to be there. She should have known he would snap..."

"S/He was drunk/on drugs and did not know s/he could hurt the child."

" S/He had a Twinkie.. and a bad childhood. "

I spose we could go back to pre-1970 and say, "She deserved to be raped. After all, she knew I liked to see her wearing that skirt/blouse/shorts.... If she didn't want to be raped, why did she wear something I liked? She is nothing more than a tease!"

I spose we could go back to that age ( and I hear it is still said today) where it is said, "Look. I bought you movies and a dinner. Don't I deserve something more?"

I spose we could just simply state, "Trayvon didn't live there and GZ did. GZ was entitled to say who got to walk down that sidewalk. If Trayvon didn't like it he should have gone home."

I am NOT going there!  As a nation we have fought too long and too hard for the rights of all people regardless the gender or the race. This is a different era than the one of the 1950s where Ronald Reagan had to sign an agreement: IF/WHEN he sold his home in Palos Verdes, CA, he agreed he would not see to ANY minority, any person who was Jewish or Catholic, and certainly not to any Italian!!!

Do you like the old way?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Video: The knock-knock joke goes on trial

POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 9:55 AM
David Hiltbrand, Inquirer TV Critic

Tough jury. Don West, the criminal attorney for George Zimmerman, found that out the hard way during the opening of his client’s trial. He tried to break the ice with a time-tested legal strategy: the knock-knock joke.

Read more:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dave_on_demand/Video-The-knock-knock-joke-goes-on-trial.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:21 pm

George Zimmerman murder trial: Witness says she heard 2 yells for help
George Zimmerman -- Trial for the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin --June 10, 2013 - Page 10 600
Witness Jane Surdyka testifies at the George Zimmerman murder trial in Sanford, Fla. (Jacob Langston / Getty Images / June 26, 2013)

By Michael Muskal and Tina Susman
June 26, 2013, 9:35 a.m.

A resident of the Florida gated community where George Zimmerman shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin testified on Wednesday that she heard what she felt was a boy’s voice crying for help before hearing the sound of gunfire.

Jane Surdyka told the jury that she clearly heard two yells for help on Feb. 26, 2012, the night that Zimmerman and Martin had their confrontation in the housing complex in Sanford, Fla., that led to Martin’s death. Zimmerman, who is on trial on a charge of second-degree murder, argues that he shot Martin in self-defense.

“I truly believed, especially the second yell -- it was a yelp -- I really felt it was the boy’s voice,” Surdyka said. After objections by the defense that were overruled, she went on to say: “It was like a boy’s voice,” adding that she then heard “pop, pop, pop.”

Read more:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-george-zimmerman-trial-surdyka-20130626,0,3787069.story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 pm

The court will resume any second now.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Video: The knock-knock joke goes on trial

POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 9:55 AM
David Hiltbrand, Inquirer TV Critic

Tough jury. Don West, the criminal attorney for George Zimmerman, found that out the hard way during the opening of his client’s trial. He tried to break the ice with a time-tested legal strategy: the knock-knock joke.

Read more:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dave_on_demand/Video-The-knock-knock-joke-goes-on-trial.html

This guy, Stewart, is funny! Loved the parody. Very Happy:lol:Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Bouncing from coast to coast is hard.
I have jet lag after the JA trial--- subtract hours and rely on it starting late--- and now the GZ trial with adding hours and relying on it starting mostly on time.

I like the less frequent side-bars.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Freckles,  I love the skit on the "knock-Knock Joke", it is brilliant and hilarious. Laughing
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Ramona Rumpf, the custodian of records, is back on the stand, the prosecution is going to play the recordings of Zimmerman's calls to the non emergency police number.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Freckles wrote:Bouncing from coast to coast is hard.
I have jet lag after the JA trial--- subtract hours and rely on it starting late--- and now the GZ trial with adding hours and relying on it starting mostly on time.

I like the less frequent side-bars.

think I may be a bit jet lagged too because I am finding all 4 attorneys in this trial to be extremely annoying. Thankfully I have not felt the need to slap this judge awake tho..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Ramona Rumpf, the custodian of records, is back on the stand, the prosecution is going to play the recordings of Zimmerman's calls to the non emergency police number.
She's good -- glad these calls came in. GZ was really jonesing for some type of position of authority (in the LE field) ~~C
ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Rachel Jeantel, Witness #8, is testifying now.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Watching TM's friend testify, it appears she wants to be anywhere but there. Is there a language barrier or is something else going on with her? I can't understand her mumbling -- she's talking like my son does sometimes, thinking it's all cool and all (it's not).
ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Rumpf was professional. That added class to this trial.

(Yesterday, one of the dteam's attys had to bend over a trash can and he spat out his gum prior to beginning cross examine. That disgusted me. I understand NO ONE is sposed to be eating or chewing anything in a court room! Then we got the JA trial...)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

ClaireUncensored wrote:Watching TM's friend testify, it appears she wants to be anywhere but there. Is there a language barrier or is something else going on with her? I can't understand her mumbling -- she's talking like my son does sometimes, thinking it's all cool and all (it's not).
She is not comfortable. She was reported to be uncomfortable with the questioning after Trayvon was killed. Now the dteam is intimidating her.... West wants to change his seat to eye-ball her and that has to bother her. I gather she is rather shy about being in front of this court.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

This is terribly hard on her.
She could not go to the wake; said she felt guilty being the last person who talked with Trayvon.
She is softly crying but her voice is breaking badly.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 pm

15 minute recess.

Rachael really cared deeply for her friend, Trayvon.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Freckles wrote:
ClaireUncensored wrote:Watching TM's friend testify, it appears she wants to be anywhere but there. Is there a language barrier or is something else going on with her? I can't understand her mumbling -- she's talking like my son does sometimes, thinking it's all cool and all (it's not).
She is not comfortable. She was reported to be uncomfortable with the questioning after Trayvon was killed. Now the dteam is intimidating her.... West wants to change his seat to eye-ball her and that has to bother her. I gather she is rather shy about being in front of this court.
Yes, I see that now. 3pm break before cross. The defense best treat her with kid gloves for GZ's sake. My heart aches for her; this was not an act~~C
ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Trayvon Martin's friend describes final phone call

Wednesday, June 26, 2013
By: Associated Press

SANFORD, Fla. — A friend of Trayvon Martin who was on the phone with him moments before he was fatally shot by George Zimmerman described how the Miami teen complained to her that the neighborhood watch volunteer was watching him as he walked home from a convenience store.

Rachel Jeantel testified Wednesday in Zimmerman's murder trial. She is considered one of the prosecution's most important witnesses.Jeantel says Martin described Zimmerman as "creepy."

See more at:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/national/south/2013/06/trayvon_martins_friend_describes_final_phone_call#sthash.JPuDjPtX.dpuf
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Jury hears past Zimmerman calls to police as evidence in murder trial

Published June 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

Jurors in the George Zimmerman murder trial Wednesday heard several calls the defendant made to police prior to his fatal confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, evidence the prosecution believes will show the defendant was a neighborhood busybody who often eyed strangers with suspicion.

Videos at link.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/26/judge-in-trayvon-martin-case-weighs-police-calls/#ixzz2XRjerthg
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

of course she's not comfortable..she is a 19 year old kid who heard one of her closest friends die and is now having to testify in a trial that has already caused a massive amount of drama.I have felt sorry for every witness who had to testify today..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Trayvon and Rachael had been friends since second grade.
They lost contact and met up again in 2010 ???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Trayvon Martin’s Friend Describes Final Phone Call

By AP / Kyle Hightower and Mike Schneider June 26, 2013

Jeantel said Martin told her that he thought he had evaded the man following him. But a short time later, Martin let out a profanity on the phone.

Jeantel testified that Martin then said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: “What are you following me for?”

She says she heard Martin’s phone headset fall and then Martin say “Get off!”

Read more:

http://nation.time.com/2013/06/26/trayvon-martins-friend-describes-final-phone-call/#ixzz2XRnVBCXv
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 pm

The witness' voice makes me wonder if she is hearing impaired.
She does not appear to hear well and has difficulty with enunciation.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Trayvon Martin’s Friend Describes Final Phone Call

By AP / Kyle Hightower and Mike Schneider June 26, 2013

Jeantel said Martin told her that he thought he had evaded the man following him. But a short time later, Martin let out a profanity on the phone.

Jeantel testified that Martin then said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: “What are you following me for?”

She says she heard Martin’s phone headset fall and then Martin say “Get off!”

Read more:

http://nation.time.com/2013/06/26/trayvon-martins-friend-describes-final-phone-call/#ixzz2XRnVBCXv

Oh, that can't be good. Not good at all.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Freckles wrote:The witness' voice makes me wonder if she is hearing impaired.

it's also possible she may of been given a sedative..all I know for sure tho is the anger and pain this girls showing aint fake
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:38 pm

I really wish the media hadn't hyped up this trial with race and gun rights. Very sad.

Its a damn murder trial. Its not about race or guns. So frustrating.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Mr. Martin has broken down in tears as Rachael is telling of Trayvon's last words, "Why are you following me?"

She has repeatedly said Trayvon told her he was not going to run, etc., because he was outside the housing unit of Mr. Martin's gf's home.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:45 pm

carlakay wrote:
Freckles wrote:The witness' voice makes me wonder if she is hearing impaired.

it's also possible she may of been given a sedative..all I know for sure tho is the anger and pain this girls showing aint fake
I hear her anger, her pain, her frustration ...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:48 pm

I tell ya one thing just about every witness today has told me..the police did NOT seem to do their job very damn good in this case..may be the only thing GZ has going for him
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Rachael said:"... I don't watch the news. The only time I watch the news is the weather."

She would have made a perfect juror...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Freckles wrote:Rachael said:"... I don't watch the news. The only time I watch the news is the weather."

She would have made a perfect juror...

yes and the fact she watches the first 48 would make her even better
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Rachael did not want to meet Trayvon's mother because of Trayvon's death. She asked her mother to tell Sabrina Fulton NO but Rachael's mother did not. Rachael then met and spoke with Sabrina. (Rachael said Sabrina and her mother were the same age and that is why Rachael did not want to meet with Sabrina.) Rachael planned to get a letter to Sabrina and then be done with it.

Rachael put her mother and Sabrina on 3-way on the phone;
the mother agree for Rachael and Sabrina. (Mother was out of the area.) Rachael was willing to tell Sabrina what happened by letter but was uncomfortable meeting his mother for the first time after Trayvon had died.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm

West just made a speaking objection to his own question.
Judge told him he could not object to his own question.
West looked confused; he smiled and asked if he could approach.
Agreed...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Freckles wrote:West just made a speaking objection to his own question.
Agreed...

this man (West) is driving me insane...maybe he's the one sedated
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Agreed...

Very Happy
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:31 pm

carlakay wrote:
Agreed...

this man (West) is driving me insane...maybe he's the one sedated

He seems to be trying very, very hard with this witness.
He can't pull any punches on her because she isn't going to let it thru.
She stops him each time.
West has to go slow and easy.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:18 pm

The court is done for the day.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 pm

George Zimmerman trial: Friend testifies Trayvon Martin said "Get off, get off" before deadly altercation

June 26, 2013 3:27 PM

~Snipped~

Rachel Jeantel, 19, is a crucial witness for prosecutors. Jeantel cried at points during her testimony, describing the last phone call she had with Martin, whom she described as her "friend."

Jeantel was sometimes difficult to understand, prompting attorneys and the judge to ask her to speak up and repeat her answers to questions.

Jeantel said Martin complained to her that a man he described as a "creepy ass cracker" was following him through the community as he was walking home from buying snacks at a 7-Eleven. "He kept complaining that a man was just watching him," Jeantel said.

Martin told her he wanted to try and "lose" the man and starting walking back home, leaving the area near the mailboxes, she said.

"So he told me the man was looking at him, and I had to think it might have been a rapist," Jeantel said.

At one point during the call, she said she told him to run. Martin said no. She said the conversation turned to an all-star basketball game before Martin told her that the man was still following him

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57591180-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-friend-testifies-trayvon-martin-said-get-off-get-off-before-deadly-altercation/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:04 pm

June 26, 2013

George Zimmerman Trial - Day 3 - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWMzMxxR2L8

George Zimmerman Trial - Day 3 - Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FClmRu5cY

George Zimmerman Trial - Day 3 - Part 3 (Rachel Jeantel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYVUt3_HOQ
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next