Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 am

I hope that Steven gets to smile again... A friend of the family said that some of Sam's friends were here to support her and said they haven't seen her smile like that in 5 years...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:56 am

No... sorry to disappoint you... I've had 2 different shoulder surgeries in the past year and will find out today if I get to put off #3 for awhile... I have 5 different health things that I deal with regularly and I'm in the process of eliminating them... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 11:57 am

Bmore wrote:No... sorry to disappoint you... I've had 2 different shoulder surgeries in the past year and will find out today if I get to put off #3 for awhile... I have 5 different health things that I deal with regularly and I'm in the process of eliminating them... lol

bone spur?

My mother got that - and it took her off the floor. She's still an RN but now does administrative compliance stuff.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 am

lol Justa....she is so ridiculous that I couldn't resist dancing

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Rotator cuff fixed that then lead to my bicep tendon having to be detacted from my shoulder and reattached lower down my arm and now the socket is loose and it's a little to sloshy in there but the plus is it doesn't really hurt to much anymore so I'm hoping he doesn't want to do anything to it yet!!!! lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 pm

I hope the family makes a bold statement when this is done. Something that will knock Jodi out - how the whole world loved/loves Travis. He's no pedophile - he was just sucked in by a demon.

Her lies throughout her life - we all know them now. Her own family knows.

Just keep saying it over and over.

And posting pics of Travis with all his girlfriends - every one of them. Except Jodi.

And wow, I can't wait for the judge to say something. She gets to make a statement when imposing the sentence.

Waaahhooooo!!!!!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Bmore wrote:Rotator cuff fixed that then lead to my bicep tendon having to be detacted from my shoulder and reattached lower down my arm and now the socket is loose and it's a little to sloshy in there but the plus is it doesn't really hurt to much anymore so I'm hoping he doesn't want to do anything to it yet!!!! lol

OUCH
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 pm

I have SI joint problems in my back that I get procedures on, nerve issues in my right outer thigh that started after my 2nd shoulder surgery that i get injections for, I get a hysterectomy in July, only daily meds for migraines now.... I feel like a mess the last 2 years... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Weeziethm wrote:May 8, 2013

Dear Journal:

Nothing noteworthy happened today.

guitar JAA

roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Bmore wrote:I have SI joint problems in my back that I get procedures on, nerve issues in my right outer thigh that started after my 2nd shoulder surgery that i get injections for, I get a hysterectomy in July, only daily meds for migraines now.... I feel like a mess the last 2 years... lol

Geez, Bmore. Sounds awful. I think you should blame Jodi... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 12 759197
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

You know... If the Dt yelled at JA yesterday as stated they AL is going to say they abused her and she should get another trial because she's a victim of her lawyers... She was brainwashed into begging KN to stay so he could benefit from $$$... They verbally beat her down at her lowest moment, minutes after being convicted of premed M1... lol...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:17 pm

You get use to it, know your limits and do what you have to to fix it... I can be fixed, some people can't...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 pm

"The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said Arias was put on suicide watch in light of statements she made to a local Fox affiliate following the verdict.

At the conclusion of this interview and in light of some of her statements during the interview, Arias was brought to jail and per Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, was placed on suicide protocol," a statement from the sheriff's office read. "Until she is released from suicide protocol by Sheriff’s officials, no further media interviews of inmate Arias will be permitted."

bounce tongue roflao

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

There is no way in he.. that psycho would ever commit suicide! She thinks way too highly of herself to do it.

jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi folks, I am back on and catching up. Katiecoolady, over at WS said that since she is now convicted, the State will be able to seize her commissory account (many people gave to that) for the victims family. Love that. Steven Alexander tweeted yesterday 'I am so Happy'. So that warms my heart. JA still doesn't get it. I don't think she ever will really.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:43 pm

huh.... JA said her mom's been a saint and she doesn't deserve her but she use to claw you and beat you with a wooden spoon...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm

I feel for Steven... the girls have shown emotion and I don't know if he's tried to be a man's man and hold it in or hold it in because if some slips out that will be all she wrote but he's looked so miserable. Like all positive emotion has been stripped from him... I believe he has a little girl at home, seen pics and he was holding her in the funeral video... He needs to smile for her, give her her dad back...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm

French Julie, TA's friend is thinking they might get his book Raising You out there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Bmore wrote:ok... catching up, lot to remember...

Renatae - KatieCoollady isn't from dr.drew... she reports on Websleuths, her sister was murdered.. she's the once that got involved when AL talked to Sam, different lady but became tight with the family...

Thank you, Bmore! Does she live in AZ? She still may be the person who was posting on the James Ray trial. :) Because that's the username she went by.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 pm

James Ray I don't know who that is... I gather she's some kind of victim's advocate... Dr. Drew's Katie is new to trials and is basically a lucky spectator...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:04 pm

I think she might live in AZ, don't know...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Weeziethm wrote:lol Justa....she is so ridiculous that I couldn't resist dancing

lol yes she does make an easy target.... too bad there isn't a firing squad!! but seriously I did think the JA target practice sheets on ebay were a bit much... She should get her just rewards for the cruel slaughter... but the targets were a bit over the top IMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Katiecoolady does live in Arizona. She felt very strongly about this case. Her own sister was murdered in a very similar manner 15 yrs. ago. She has been a source of strength and support for the Alexander family. There is a benefactor who came forward who footed the bill for a week for the whole Alexander clan in a nice hotel around the courthouse for verdict watch. Katie was instrumental in getting that all together. The Katie from Dr. Drew's jury is a young lady that has always had an interest in law and prosecution. She is quite knowledgeable and also a great support for the Alexander family.
To be clear, I don't personally know any of these ladies, but I have exchanged messages and read WS and listen to Tricia's crime radio on Sun. Evening.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:28 pm

I hope like with the main trial JM explains to them that finding cruel just means they get to move up to the DP eligible level not that she gets it, that will come later. Right now it's just was it cruel?

I like the point the girl on HLN just made... on top of everything else that TA went thru that made it cruel, the fact that it was someone he knew, trusted that wouldn't hurt him physically, had an intimate relationship with, loved at one point... for someone like this in his life to betray him in this way had to of had him confused as well...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 pm

OK after the verdict... if the story of JM and KCLady being in the elevator together in silence and him taking her hand and squeezing it and having a few tears is true... that would be the perfect ending to a movie that had the prosecution as a main part like the Jeff Ashton movie...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Well, it wasn't quite like that. It was the other katie and she and a couple of other gals were actually locked in the stairwell. They were losing their cellphone signals and they missed the verdict. They knew what it was because of the crowd outside yelling and celebrating. They banged on the door and got let out on the floor. They got into the elevator and lo and behold Juan was there and it was that Katie and Juan that shared a moment.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:38 pm

just heard the 'remember their bro the way they wanted too'... i didn't hear snarky in that, which surprises me, but not sold on that i think she meant maybe not chopped up and rotting like i left him....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm

young katie from Dr. Drew?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Tess.... damn this sensationalism, it's rampant... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Bmore wrote:just heard the 'remember their bro the way they wanted too'... i didn't hear snarky in that, which surprises me, but not sold on that i think she meant maybe not chopped up and rotting like i left him....

frankly in the few short snips I saw I didn't actually read all into like Dr. Drew did..then again he is the one with the degree not me..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:46 pm

lol... I've only seen clips and regardless think she's full of sh!t... She might have meant think he's a saint when he's a perv but her tone didn't relay that I don't think... For all I know like i said it could of been remember him fun and alive... There isn't a sincer bone in her body, she can't even feel sorry for herself correctly...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Bmore wrote:I feel for Steven... the girls have shown emotion and I don't know if he's tried to be a man's man and hold it in or hold it in because if some slips out that will be all she wrote but he's looked so miserable. Like all positive emotion has been stripped from him... I believe he has a little girl at home, seen pics and he was holding her in the funeral video... He needs to smile for her, give her her dad back...

watched him during one of the many replays last night and despite the fact he attempted to remain stoic I actually saw the weight lift from him.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Bmore wrote:lol... I've only seen clips and regardless think she's full of sh!t... She might have meant think he's a saint when he's a perv but her tone didn't relay that I don't think... For all I know like i said it could of been remember him fun and alive... There isn't a sincer bone in her body, she can't even feel sorry for herself correctly...

no she cant but she truly is shocked and I suspect madder than hell at all of em who let her down..TH on HLN just predicted she aint done..believes she will speak again and it will be a doozy
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:50 pm

I hope she is whipped into a frenzy and they zap her ass!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 1:51 pm

When all is said and done and the hammer swings down and say she does get the DP... She won't be able to help herself once again and will go on TV and beware if you had something to do with her being there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 1:57 pm

I just found out my cousin's husband has been ADDICTED to this trial!

He makes her hear alllllllll about it every night! LOL

She's my Mary Kay and ThirtyOne consultant - she comes in every month and she sees me all engrossed in Jodi Arias crap on the internet and screams "nooooooo...Sam makes me do this every night!"

LOL

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Bmore wrote:I hope she is whipped into a frenzy and they zap her ass!

I'd pay good money to see that!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 2:09 pm

OMG I would have to replay a million times. Fav episode of Cops was one where the entire episode was fools getting tazzed..

on more serious note a very good friend of mine is frantic right now with worry. Two of her nephews..brothers ages 17 and 14 were abducted by an unknown man along with another 17 yr old boy. Both 17 yrs old are close to six foot tall and one weighs over 230 pounds! There was at least one witness who gave a detailed description of the car so an amber Alert has been issued. From what has been discussed with the family it doesn't look good and I knew that immedietly upon hearing their descriptions.

For the past 3 yrs I have been keeping note of the growing number of tall,heavier set young men coming up missing in our area..they ALL are close to 6 foot tall..white..heavier set with blonde or strawberry blonde hair and they all were last seen walking after dark. I started keepin note after the second one come up missing simply because these guys fit the description of MY type of guy. I dont know what one of the 17 yr old looks like but the two brothers definitely fit too..and this brings the number to 6 that I am aware of. None of the other three have been seen or heard from since. SCARY CHIT I TELL YA!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu May 09, 2013 2:17 pm

carlakay wrote:

OMG I would have to replay a million times. Fav episode of Cops was one where the entire episode was fools getting tazzed..

on more serious note a very good friend of mine is frantic right now with worry. Two of her nephews..brothers ages 17 and 14 were abducted by an unknown man along with another 17 yr old boy. Both 17 yrs old are close to six foot tall and one weighs over 230 pounds! There was at least one witness who gave a detailed description of the car so an amber Alert has been issued. From what has been discussed with the family it doesn't look good and I knew that immedietly upon hearing their descriptions.

For the past 3 yrs I have been keeping note of the growing number of tall,heavier set young men coming up missing in our area..they ALL are close to 6 foot tall..white..heavier set with blonde or strawberry blonde hair and they all were last seen walking after dark. I started keepin note after the second one come up missing simply because these guys fit the description of MY type of guy. I dont know what one of the 17 yr old looks like but the two brothers definitely fit too..and this brings the number to 6 that I am aware of. None of the other three have been seen or heard from since. SCARY CHIT I TELL YA!
OMG Carla, that is scary, I hope they find them. Makes you wonder if they were taken at gunpoint since they are so big. Lets hope they turn up soon.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Geez Carla... WTH? I hope everything turns out ok... 3 big boys will be hard to hide...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 pm

whaaaaaat? Bomb threat at the courthouse?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
carlakay wrote:

OMG Carla, that is scary, I hope they find them. Makes you wonder if they were taken at gunpoint since they are so big. Lets hope they turn up soon.

I suspect thats the case Tess altho the alert nor my friend disclosed such..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 2:55 pm

...what an eff-ing coward

REQ - Request - Party (001) 5/9/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 2:57 pm

OMG... NOOOOOO WAAAAAYYYYYY hoe-nay.... you need to listen and learn what real emotion is... suffer b!tch...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Seriously? what she aint got what it takes to hear what they got to say with em in the the same room or what? jeez I sooo agree with you Weezie..effing coward!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by ustwin Thu May 09, 2013 2:58 pm

IS she serious??? Please don't let her get away with this. That will be like adding salt to the wound for Travis's family. Oh dear God, please put an end to Jodi Arias! She is unreal to the max!!!!

ustwin

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Weeziethm wrote:...what an eff-ing coward

NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE

Can someone explain, I don't understand what that means.

By the way, will AZ retransmit thru internet ? I do not see the link....

Thanks

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

whoa, what? I thought she wanted the death penalty? No???

She claimed Natural Life would be the worst thing imaginable.

She'd certainly get death should Travis' loved ones get on the stand and fall apart in bursts of crying pain.

As my grand-daughter would say "are you tricking me?" LOL

Hodi Anus will fight this to the end!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

I can't wait till JM explains TA's pain by using JA's own account of trying to kill herself and the razor nick hurt to bad to continue on... interesting standard she set...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 3:06 pm

olivier57 wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:...what an eff-ing coward

Can someone explain, I don't understand what that means.

By the way, will AZ retransmit thru internet ? I do not see the link....

Thanks

It means Jodi doesn't want Travis' family to be able to get on the stand and look the jurors in the eyes and tell them how much pain they feel at the loss of Travis.

She wants them to sit in front of a rolling camera and read something scripted and then it be shown to the jurors.

Jodi doesn't want the death penalty - she wants to play down the pain and suffering his family feels.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next