Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

auman58 wrote:HLN says JA is being moved back to the other jail.

Well, yeah. She wants to spend time with her friends, get back on to Twitter, and spread some more lies.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by keikikiki Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Good article.

Jodi Arias and Mitigation

http://camillekimball.blogspot.de/2013/05/jodi-arias-and-mitigation.html

Omg! Weezie!! GREAT find!!! Wowza. EXACTLY what I've been needing to read the last 24 hours! THANK YOU!

Definitely worth the read- for anyone interested. newspaper

How y'all find this juicy stuff blows my mind (in a good way, of course). Someone should read it to Geraldo.

Interesting for many reasons, but the contrast she draws between a serial killer being spared the dp versus HodiHo is PRECISE and ENLIGHTENING! Especially to a numchuck like me who isn't versed in these matters, when drawn into a one-way argument with Whorealdo on a lonely Saturday night. rocker Now I know what to say to him through the tele. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 916266

How interesting is it that the very lawyer that aided this serial killer to avoid the dp is the one that Stabby Mc-I'm-innocent petitioned to get off her case 'cause she didn't like her???

So thanks to Weezie and Camille, I now understand what the mitigation process is really about...and is what is at the VERY core of my angst about HodiHo...the very thing at the nougaty chewy center of it all (in my brain)...that she is just plain incapable of making even the tiniest of choices that would/could be considered mitigating factors...not that momma didn't use that wooden spoon enough- no...it's that the demon herself is so willfully and consciously refusing to show mercy to anyone other than her ugly self.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm

justanopinion wrote:this is an interesting test to take... I did not do very good ... kept second-guessing myself and changing it... but scored 26

http://glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/Faces/EyesTest.aspx

just took this and scored a 33...figured I would do well cuz I can almost always tell what someone is feeling when I look in their eyes. What I found disturbing tho is the entire time I was taking it I was trying to guess which serial killer them eyes went to!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm

hello clarice wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Sad

Oh Ms. Clarice...That is heartbreaking indeed. No words.

Oh wait, there...I found some Shocked

Please remember how valuable you are, even at times like this. afro

Jmo, but from my own experiences dealing with people feeling sad and powerless to assuage my pain...the thing that has helped create miracles and healing and literal survival Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 2108 is simply the thoughts of others'. Just knowing/feeling they exist, that my own suffering matters to them at all, that they've tasted even an idea of my reality and are reflecting back the compassion I sometimes forget to have toward myself. If there's one thing I could shout from the rooftops all day long, it would be this. Your thoughts and words and choices matter. A LOT. That's all you have to do. Just be. Who you are. Even if it's just a moment of reflection, or prayer. Even a fleeting thought. Just my opinion folks, but I absolutely believe, with 100% clarity (that btw I was not privy to pre-precipice of life itself) that even our thoughts about others matter. Really. Fo reals Shocked No lie. Tidbit: of all the gifts, flowers, messages, balloons etc...I've been blessed with...of it ALL...the thing that has sustained me is just the knowledge of such thoughts/well-wishes/empathy/compassion/prayers. I swear someday they'll prove it somehow and bottle it. Hmm. Maybe not- bottle it that is...Maybe just maybe that's why each of us is so integral to the whole. Right? We need each other in more ways than we ever realize. Just thinkin' aloud, like I'm prone to do. Razz

Gosh I hopehopehope y'all are otherwise havin' a fan-freaking-tastic, amazing, lovely, peaceful, joyful, just all-around sweet Mother's Day. duckies
Thank you so much for your kind words. Mom and stepdad are trying to get here (West coast from the East,) no mean feat and colossally expensive they probably won't arrive until Wednesday. The girl who is one of my daughter's old school pals are both part of a group who have stuck together thru thick and thin for the last 14 years. She doesn't know her hubby is dead as she is too sick to be told. They have two adorable little boys ages 6 & 9. I probably shouldn't say this but it's just how I feel, why don't the child molesters, murderer's and the likes of this POS arias and the other one whose name we must not utter come to an end instead of these wonderful young kids with their whole lives ahead of them. I am heartbroken Crying or Very sad

I am so sorry for your loss hun. Dont feel bad for one more minute bout having that thought bout the POS..I suspect we all think that when a good person we have known and loved is taken from us so tragicly.
All we can do is be there for the ones who've been hit hardest in the best ways we know how.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

keikikiki wrote:

Omg! Weezie!! GREAT find!!! Wowza. EXACTLY what I've been needing to read the last 24 hours! THANK YOU!

How y'all find this juicy stuff blows my mind (in a good way, of course). Someone should read it to Geraldo.

Interesting for many reasons, but the contrast she draws between a serial killer being spared the dp versus HodiHo is PRECISE and ENLIGHTENING! Especially to a numchuck like me who isn't versed in these matters, when drawn into a one-way argument with Whorealdo on a lonely Saturday night. rocker Now I know what to say to him through the tele. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 916266

How interesting is it that the very lawyer that aided this serial killer to avoid the dp is the one that Stabby Mc-I'm-innocent petitioned to get off her case 'cause she didn't like her???

So thanks to Weezie and Camille, I now understand what the mitigation process is really about...and is what is at the VERY core of my angst about HodiHo...the very thing at the nougaty chewy center of it all (in my brain)...that she is just plain incapable of making even the tiniest of choices that would/could be considered mitigating factors...not that momma didn't use that wooden spoon enough- no...it's that the demon herself is so willfully and consciously refusing to show mercy to anyone other than her ugly self.

yup excellent article but GAWD I wish I hadn't read the comments..the last two just devastated me.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm

C/K....I had not read the comments of the article until you mentioned it so I went back. Required reading for everyone, I think. An RN was commenting on the knife wounds, struggle, etc.

I think all that went down was 10 times worse than any of us could ever imagine.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Mon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm

This supposed picture of Travis chasing a naked child. If this pic does exist if the DT thought it could help Jodi they would have used it. Possibly they talked to the parents and found out the situation and realized it would not help at all. Maybe they themselves were upset that Jodi took a naked picture of their child and kept it on her computer. If anything it makes Jodi the one who took the pic the one to look bad. Maybe these same people had some nasty things they would have said about Jodi and they did not want JM to have the opportunity to bring that out.

To me the whole thing sounded like a poor taste joke and nothing at all related to making Travis a pedofile.

I also was amazed that Jodi advice to women who are in a battered situation to make sure they take pictures and document it. Not leave. No it was like she was saying just keep a record in case you get the opportunity to kill the guy you have some proof of the domestic violence. What a fool!

I hope they play this tape for the jury!She showed what a vile person she is and how she just cares about herself.

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Also she mentioned that her sisters and some guy saw her bruises and her lawyers choose not to put them on the stand.

I am sure that if they could have helped her the DT would have used them. I am sure the negetive things they would have said about Jodi outweighed any of this supposed siting of bruises.

And her calling JM a liar saying he lied everday in court. She thinks this interview helps her? lol not in any way it exposes her even more. I am guessing the procecution had a good laugh at her for her foolish interview.

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 13, 2013 8:24 pm

roflao
I had never heard the part of the interview where she talks about the GAS CANS....omg. Well, I took it back and got cash for it. so..... lol

Psst....Jodi, gosh, don't you remember that Juan also proved that you filled up 3 gas cans in SLC so nooooo you didn't return it.

Do you have a memory problem?
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon May 13, 2013 8:25 pm

I took the test, scored only a 22, guess I can't read people very well at all. Just don't tell my kids, I had them believing I could read their minds when they were growing up. lol!
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm

justanopinion wrote:who is Shannon Hogan... writing Picture Perfect... how is she connected?

Where does she get her information from? Has she interviewed the B!tch...

confused and questioning!
Playing catch up so I don't know if this has been answered. She has been on HLN with commentary. She is an author who has followed this case and written a book. She has info in the book, and pics, she says has NOT been released to general public or discussed in media. She is a strong supporter of justice for Travis... study
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:I took the test, scored only a 22, guess I can't read people very well at all. Just don't tell my kids, I had them believing I could read their minds when they were growing up. lol!
I scored 22 on this test this time... bummer. Must be my mood.
As for tmy kids, I had them believing I had eyes in the back of my head.
roflao When one of my sons was little, he would inspect the back of his teacher's had looking for the eyes I had told him ALL teachers and mothers had hidden back there...
The truth? I had a mirror strategically placed to reflect what was going on in his bedroom and I would periodically tell him to stop what he was doing IF I saw mischievous actions in the mirror... He never knew! roflao roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 pm

carlakay wrote:
justanopinion wrote:this is an interesting test to take... I did not do very good ... kept second-guessing myself and changing it... but scored 26

http://glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/Faces/EyesTest.aspx

just took this and scored a 33...figured I would do well cuz I can almost always tell what someone is feeling when I look in their eyes. What I found disturbing tho is the entire time I was taking it I was trying to guess which serial killer them eyes went to!

Laughing Carla, did you figure any of them out? I took the test because we all had said that TA looked afraid in the final picture.. most of the pics he took with HoHodiHo he did not look very happy.. I wanted to do a reality check for myself...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 13, 2013 9:23 pm

AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH! Just heard on Nancy Grace that the evil witch is making new anti-Travis claims and that her "fans," probably the*&^&*&)(Q!@!! JAII site, are posting autopsy photos, claiming to have a photo of Travis "chasing a 4 year old boy" and trying to get their enemies' Twitter accounts taken down. Just caught the end of it, so that's all the details I have, but I am smoking mad!

This witch just knows no bounds. She will not be happy until she has spewed every evil accusation known to man about poor Travis. She "didn't want to go to trial so she could protect Travis' reputation" my rear end! She could hardly wait to spew her venom and hurt everyone and anyone she could.

Well, Jodi, you know that "master" you claim to believe in, does really know the truth - and you cannot evade the Judge of Judges.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Whorealdo

LOL

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 Notworthybow
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

carlakay wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

yup excellent article but GAWD I wish I hadn't read the comments..the last two just devastated me.

Very good article... and the last two comments are graphic... the one by NancyB is chilling! however, I think she is spot on.. Crying or Very sad I think little Stabby knew exactly what happened and I think she peeks to remind herself just how well she did.. I think she crys because she is caught... but no remorse! JMOO

Laughing I was able to express all of that without profanity... I am learning to edit myself!! Razz
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Weeziethm wrote:C/K....I had not read the comments of the article until you mentioned it so I went back. Required reading for everyone, I think. An RN was commenting on the knife wounds, struggle, etc.

I think all that went down was 10 times worse than any of us could ever imagine.

Unfortunately, Weezie I also have a habit of reading the comments. Although, way back when I had commented about the stab wounds in the back as being shallow. I had only alluded to them being shallow to cause pain.. I had not thought about the witch saying he was unable to feel his legs and combining that with severed nerves... I guess that my mind would not let me go there. Crying or Very sad self preservation is a strong reflex.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch

The Associated Press
Posted May 13, 2013 at 4:15 p.m.

PHOENIX — PHOENIX (AP) - Jodi Arias has been transferred back to a Phoenix jail after spending the weekend on suicide watch at another facility.

Maricopa County Sheriff's officials say Arias is back at the Estrella Jail where she will be housed until her trial has concluded.

~Snipped~

She returns to court Wednesday as jurors determine whether the death penalty should be an option for sentencing. Arias could also face life in prison.

Authorities say she is held alone in a cell and allowed out for one hour each day for phone calls and showers.

Read more:

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2013/may/13/jodi-arias-back-in-jail-after-suicide-watch/#ixzz2TK47bkHX
- vcstar.com
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Jodi Arias taken off suicide watch

Posted: May 13, 2013 8:29 AM CDT
Updated: May 13, 2013 6:59 PM CDT

Monday afternoon, doctors released Arias from a psychiatric ward. She has been transferred back to Estrella Jail where she will be housed alone in a cell under "closed custody status."

She will be allowed out of her cell one hour each day for access to phone calls and showers, MCSO said.

~Snipped~

Will she get life in prison or the death penalty? Attorneys were supposed to argue that last Thursday, but it was delayed.

Read more:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22233346/2013/05/13/arias

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 13, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Chit! No more phone calls for this witch until she stops using them to torture others!!!!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

OT
This is another case involving stalking, murder, and gas cans...

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50146167n
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Weeziethm wrote:C/K....I had not read the comments of the article until you mentioned it so I went back. Required reading for everyone, I think. An RN was commenting on the knife wounds, struggle, etc.

I read that too Weezie. It just makes me sick. I suspect the RN has many good and valid points there too. I wondered at the time when JA was saying that TA said he couldn't feel his legs, what an odd detail to throw in there. But, when RN explained the injuries and the resulting symptomology...it makes sense. The dp is going to be JA's rest of her life. It will be her personal, lonnnng drawn out year after year little cell claustrophobic life.

Last edited by tesstruhart on Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling brain fart)
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Mari 68 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg&fb_source=message

Thanks, Mari! First I will take my anti-emetic and then I will attempt to watch without either blowing a gasket or snoring.

Tramp.

Oh, I got a 32 on the "eyes" test.

Last edited by renatae on Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg&fb_source=message

The whole tape is good. But starting at 14 min mark - Jodi continues on with the pedophilia and pics of Travis and a naked boy

thank you Mari... somehow missed that... good catch...
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 803492

chasing with a bible ... seriously Jodi?? Can't you do better lies than that!! I guess it is good that you can't ... that is why the jury found you Guilty of Premeditation/Felony Murder!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 671799

How is it that even now the news still excludes the letter that mom tried to sell and that HoHodiHo tried to use as a defence previously... there were the 2 lies ... Not there; Ninjas; and the faked letter of admission that Hodi tried using.. so not 2 lies people... 3 lies... Unless I can't count! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 155681 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 836886 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 836886

I may have asked this before - sorry - fog, truly! But did those fake "confessions" from Travis really make it out of the jail and was her mom really going to be complicit?

Cannot fathom that - no way, no how! If that is true, no wonder she thinks she can literally get out of murder - she'll find some fool somewhere who will abet her. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 883233
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 13, 2013 11:32 pm

CBS 5 News breaks down how Jodi Arias jurors make ends meet

http://www.kpho.com/story/22221775/cbs-5-news-breaks-down-how-jodi-arias-jurors-make-ends-meet
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 13, 2013 11:49 pm

hello clarice wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 45136

Oh Ms. Clarice...That is heartbreaking indeed. No words.

Oh wait, there...I found some Shocked

Please remember how valuable you are, even at times like this. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 442181

Jmo, but from my own experiences dealing with people feeling sad and powerless to assuage my pain...the thing that has helped create miracles and healing and literal survival Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 2108 is simply the thoughts of others'. Just knowing/feeling they exist, that my own suffering matters to them at all, that they've tasted even an idea of my reality and are reflecting back the compassion I sometimes forget to have toward myself. If there's one thing I could shout from the rooftops all day long, it would be this. Your thoughts and words and choices matter. A LOT. That's all you have to do. Just be. Who you are. Even if it's just a moment of reflection, or prayer. Even a fleeting thought. Just my opinion folks, but I absolutely believe, with 100% clarity (that btw I was not privy to pre-precipice of life itself) that even our thoughts about others matter. Really. Fo reals Shocked No lie. Tidbit: of all the gifts, flowers, messages, balloons etc...I've been blessed with...of it ALL...the thing that has sustained me is just the knowledge of such thoughts/well-wishes/empathy/compassion/prayers. I swear someday they'll prove it somehow and bottle it. Hmm. Maybe not- bottle it that is...Maybe just maybe that's why each of us is so integral to the whole. Right? We need each other in more ways than we ever realize. Just thinkin' aloud, like I'm prone to do. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 208287

Gosh I hopehopehope y'all are otherwise havin' a fan-freaking-tastic, amazing, lovely, peaceful, joyful, just all-around sweet Mother's Day. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 660223
Thank you so much for your kind words. Mom and stepdad are trying to get here (West coast from the East,) no mean feat and colossally expensive they probably won't arrive until Wednesday. The girl who is one of my daughter's old school pals are both part of a group who have stuck together thru thick and thin for the last 14 years. She doesn't know her hubby is dead as she is too sick to be told. They have two adorable little boys ages 6 & 9. I probably shouldn't say this but it's just how I feel, why don't the child molesters, murderer's and the likes of this POS arias and the other one whose name we must not utter come to an end instead of these wonderful young kids with their whole lives ahead of them. I am heartbroken Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 806816

Oh, how tragic! So sorry to hear this! Praying for them! As you said, a terrible Mother's Day for them all. Praying for them and for you. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 442181

Also, 18th, I'm praying for your hubby and hope this is resolved very soon - it sure is agonizing! Hope and pray it will not be too terribly awful.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 am

Reviewing info. In case you missed, the first two are CNN transcripts:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/27/ijvm.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1210/04/ijvm.01.html

These are persons missing/murdered around the Yreka area. It is a small community and JA must have known the persons either thru school, work, or just community:
https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForHannah

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 am

The local paper reported on the JA trial, Jan. 2013:

http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/article/20130125/NEWS/130129835
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 am

tesstruhart wrote:

I read that too Weezie. It just makes me sick. I suspect the RN has many good and valid points there too. I wondered at the time when JA was saying that TA said he couldn't feel his legs, what an odd detail to throw in there. But, when RN explained the injuries and the resulting symptomology...it makes sense. The dp is going to be JA's rest of her life. It will be her personal, lonnnng drawn out year after year little cell claustrophobic life.

I also took notice when Jodi said Travis said he couldn't feel his legs - that just seemed to be the sort of detail that was very possible and that she may have inserted as part of her bid to match what she felt the forensics would show to make her story seem plausible. It's as if in a sea of lies, one's attention is caught when a statement is true. It's interesting that none of this sort of thing was mentioned by the ME, but I do think that is a good analysis of what was happening, most unfortunately.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

18th I feel your husbands pain. I had a kidney stone that was so big, about the size of the fingernail on my pinky, that got stuck and to be surgically removed. That pain is something so horrendous, that childbirth with no drugs is a walk in the park. Hope he passes it soon.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue May 14, 2013 1:30 am

Oh, for heaven's sake -Nancy Grace is re-running - I missed nearly all of it the first time around. Now I just heard StabbyWitchy's whole statement about the 4-year-old. "We were all just hanging out," and Jodi snapped a picture of Travis "pretending to be a priest and chasing the naked boy around with a Bible." Are you kidding me? And then she says she thought it was just a joke against the Catholic Church in poor taste? Where were the boy's parents? Since when did you "all" hang out with little kids? C'mon.

That just made me laugh out loud. How inane. Who would believe such a ridiculous story? And Nurmi didn't want to use this as evidence? And Juan was able to keep it out of evidence?

Oh, and "for their own reasons" the defense didn't want to use her sisters' and friends' testimony or her photographs documenting her bruises. BooHoo.

Another infuriating howler - Jodi would have quietly gone into the night off to jail, without trashing Travis, BUT, her defense team insisted since she couldn't plea down, that, get this, she SHOULD take the stand! What defense lawyer ever advises such a thing? And for 18 days of useless drivel? And, of course, someone twisted her arm and forced her useless trashing of Travis, because, of course, it's so relevant to why she killed him, dontcha know? Anyone with an ounce of sense knows Jodi engineered that entire circus. As Nancy says, "Does she think we just fell off the turnip truck?"

And, as others mentioned, she's still sticking to her dumb story of having returned the 3rd gas can for cash. Guess she thinks we are all too stupid to know that even when you get cash back - there is a record and a receipt.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 Fryingpan

Hey, Whoredi - please, go beg for the death penalty. Please.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 14, 2013 4:42 am

renatae wrote:Oh, for heaven's sake -Nancy Grace is re-running - I missed nearly all of it the first time around. Now I just heard StabbyWitchy's whole statement about the 4-year-old. "We were all just hanging out," and Jodi snapped a picture of Travis "pretending to be a priest and chasing the naked boy around with a Bible." Are you kidding me? And then she says she thought it was just a joke against the Catholic Church in poor taste? Where were the boy's parents? Since when did you "all" hang out with little kids? C'mon.

That just made me laugh out loud. How inane. Who would believe such a ridiculous story? And Nurmi didn't want to use this as evidence? And Juan was able to keep it out of evidence?

Oh, and "for their own reasons" the defense didn't want to use her sisters' and friends' testimony or her photographs documenting her bruises. BooHoo.

Another infuriating howler - Jodi would have quietly gone into the night off to jail, without trashing Travis, BUT, her defense team insisted since she couldn't plea down, that, get this, she SHOULD take the stand! What defense lawyer ever advises such a thing? And for 18 days of useless drivel? And, of course, someone twisted her arm and forced her useless trashing of Travis, because, of course, it's so relevant to why she killed him, dontcha know? Anyone with an ounce of sense knows Jodi engineered that entire circus. As Nancy says, "Does she think we just fell off the turnip truck?"

And, as others mentioned, she's still sticking to her dumb story of having returned the 3rd gas can for cash. Guess she thinks we are all too stupid to know that even when you get cash back - there is a record and a receipt.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 Fryingpan

Hey, Whoredi - please, go beg for the death penalty. Please.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 451488 Renatae: I love hearin' you talk Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 19983
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 14, 2013 4:47 am

Beautiful 18 & hubby: You were on my mind all day...worried 'bout that pain...hopefully that dang stone has passed. Aiyiyi...

My thoughts have been with you both Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 2108

Speakin' of peeps I'm thinkin' about, I hope Ms. Pianist & her main man are okay (meaning way better than just okay) Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 2108

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 14, 2013 4:49 am

P.s. Renatae:

Laughing Huuhhuuh...she said, "Whoredi"

Good one.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 am

keikikiki wrote:Beautiful 18 & hubby: You were on my mind all day...worried 'bout that pain...hopefully that dang stone has passed. Aiyiyi...

My thoughts have been with you both Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 2108

Speakin' of peeps I'm thinkin' about, I hope Ms. Pianist & her main man are okay (meaning way better than just okay) Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 20 2108

Thank you for your thoughts. Hubby released and scheduled now for rehab. They are going to be working with him for his balance issues. Hopefully they can make headway. He is fighting off an infection too. It has been a stressful time for him.

IMO Jodi has no idea what "normal" people struggle with and still fight to live. They don't fake suicide thoughts even though life gives us challenges. Just reading some posts here indicates how hard some folks have it and
are still striving to LIVE. Life is WORK but it is work worthwhile.

I have been reading the posts everyday and you all are great. I am up to date on the trial and that is because of you.

My hubby will fight and I know he will win. Thanks again.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 14, 2013 7:52 am

Freckles wrote:The local paper reported on the JA trial, Jan. 2013:

http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/article/20130125/NEWS/130129835

wow!! just wow!! maybe we should have had the art teacher who thought she was perfect on the stand... and the married friend... maybe HoHodiHO would be free now... maybe we are all wrong and HoHodiHo was actually abused. Laughing roflao roflao roflao Laughing

I slay me!! Not HoHodiHo we all know that you are a murderous slayer! Who more than anyone deserves the injection..

Good find though Freckles
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 8:58 am

this is from on of the comment under the above article... enlightening and sad... was touched on earlier...

NancyBMay 13, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I'm a RN & after working in Trauma Centers/ER's for decades I’ve thought about how tortuous Travis’ death was over and over again for months. When I first read the autopsy in Jan. I immediately became persuaded that JA definitely knew “how” to thrust a knife quite savagely. One of the anterior chest thrusts disturbed the costochondral cartilage so severely that the ME cut out the specimen to save for further analysis. That she made so many shallow cuts was initially puzzling to me. For instance, the cluster of stab wounds on Travis’ back were an average of only an inch deep. It appeared to me from this pattern of stabs that she didn’t intend to stab deeply in the back. There is no mention of the knife becoming stuck in the posterior ribs, or damaging the posterior ribs. It appears to me from the AR that these cuts were made at that depth “on purpose”– and not because she inadvertently kept hitting ribs. And they sure don’t look or sound like “hesitation” wounds.

And so I begin to think more about this, I kept thinking that it’s more than possible that she was taunting and torturing him while he was still very much conscious at the sink and spewing blood from the perforated Superior Vena Cava vein that she transected when she stabbed him in the heart. Intentionally not stabbing too deeply, as opposed to wondering “why won’t you die” and continuing to stab.

JA definitely knows where the vital organs are in a person. She also has a good idea how deep inside the body they are. I kept wishing that the ME had talked about this more in his testimony– the clusters of shallow wounds, versus the very savage wounds. But perhaps that was felt to be too speculative, since the sheer number of wounds are so savage.

Then in Juan’s sur sur-rebuttal he spoke about the possibility that JA had already cut the tendon in her ring finger and that stabbing any deeper was painful. That also has the ring of truth.

Weeks ago when I saw JA’s 7/16/2008 interrogation with Detective Flores and this next part gave me *chills*.

At one point, Det. Flores asks: What injury did Travis have other than the gunshot?

JA says:

TA and JA were about halfway in the hall. There was a little bit of a struggle. The female intruder had a knife – and JA demonstrates it in her left hand (but then says it was in the right) Travis was naked, but JA didn’t care. JA was saying, “c’mon, c’mon”
Travis said: “But I can’t… I CAN’T FEEL MY LEGS.” (emotionally)

The last statement made my hair stand up.

My immediate thought was that TA sustained an injury to something called the “dorsal columns” in the spinal cord just above the midpoint of his back. Then, I reviewed the ME report, and knew that kind of injury could occur with some of the middle back stabs if they penetrated between the vertebrae.

There is a good medical reason that Travis couldn’t feel his legs – he sustained stab wounds to the center of his back that could have cut the part of the spinal cord (the dorsal columns) that carries the sensory feelings from the legs to the brain.

Losing feeling in the legs and not also the arms is too highly a specific symptom to just randomly make up. How could she make up the neurologically rare syndrome of not feeling one’s legs with only an 11th grade education, unless it actually happened? But, it is entirely plausible given TA’s stab wounds.

ReplyDelete
RepliesAnonymousMay 14, 2013 at 1:37 AM

That statement stood out to me as well since the first time I heard it. I think he was in agonizing pain as he said it to her.

Delete
NancyBMay 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Two conclusions:

1. The fact that she stated the medically unique symptom that TA reported (indeed, so unique that she is unlikely to be able to make it up), indicates she remembers a lot more of the knife struggle than she admits and probably remembers every moment of it.

2. And, I’m so sorry to say this… It helps further demonstrate how tortured TA was during the struggle. TA was conscious, getting weaker, and eventually by the end of the hall where she caught up to him, he could no longer move because of blood loss, but likely also because he had now lost sensory function below the navel. Was this when she stomped on his feet and lower legs, I think so. And, worst of all….he would have been totally aware that all of it was happening and that includes when next she slashed his throat from ear to ear.

Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 am

Moosiesmama wrote:18th I feel your husbands pain. I had a kidney stone that was so big, about the size of the fingernail on my pinky, that got stuck and to be surgically removed. That pain is something so horrendous, that childbirth with no drugs is a walk in the park. Hope he passes it soon.

Thanks so much Moosie...I really appreciate the kind words. Sunday was a scary, long night.
He was in bad shape. He was shaking uncontrollably when walking out to the car when hospital let me take him home at 3:30 in the morning. He was sleeping for the 20 min. drive home due to the meds. Hubby slept all day yesterday, but still took anti nausea and pain meds. He went to work today. The stone is not passed yet, but Dr. thought it was close. It was out of the narrower tube that caused him so much agony....Maybe today. He takes the little strainer and jar with him, lol!
He was in bad shape, and he said the pain was the worst thing he ever felt. He hates needles and often faints if he gets one. They evidently had trouble putting the IV in and had to try a few times. He said he was in so much pain for the kidney stone he didn't even notice---Said they could have cut off his arm and that what he was feeling was much worse!
His birthday is Thursday.
Hoping the stone is out today and he feels better...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue May 14, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 am

Bmore wrote:

this is from on of the comment under the above article... enlightening and sad... was touched on earlier...

NancyBMay 13, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I'm a RN & after working in Trauma Centers/ER's for decades I’ve thought about how tortuous Travis’ death was over and over again for months. When I first read the autopsy in Jan. I immediately became persuaded that JA definitely knew “how” to thrust a knife quite savagely. One of the anterior chest thrusts disturbed the costochondral cartilage so severely that the ME cut out the specimen to save for further analysis. That she made so many shallow cuts was initially puzzling to me. For instance, the cluster of stab wounds on Travis’ back were an average of only an inch deep. It appeared to me from this pattern of stabs that she didn’t intend to stab deeply in the back. There is no mention of the knife becoming stuck in the posterior ribs, or damaging the posterior ribs. It appears to me from the AR that these cuts were made at that depth “on purpose”– and not because she inadvertently kept hitting ribs. And they sure don’t look or sound like “hesitation” wounds.

And so I begin to think more about this, I kept thinking that it’s more than possible that she was taunting and torturing him while he was still very much conscious at the sink and spewing blood from the perforated Superior Vena Cava vein that she transected when she stabbed him in the heart. Intentionally not stabbing too deeply, as opposed to wondering “why won’t you die” and continuing to stab.

JA definitely knows where the vital organs are in a person. She also has a good idea how deep inside the body they are. I kept wishing that the ME had talked about this more in his testimony– the clusters of shallow wounds, versus the very savage wounds. But perhaps that was felt to be too speculative, since the sheer number of wounds are so savage.

Then in Juan’s sur sur-rebuttal he spoke about the possibility that JA had already cut the tendon in her ring finger and that stabbing any deeper was painful. That also has the ring of truth.

Weeks ago when I saw JA’s 7/16/2008 interrogation with Detective Flores and this next part gave me *chills*.

At one point, Det. Flores asks: What injury did Travis have other than the gunshot?

JA says:

TA and JA were about halfway in the hall. There was a little bit of a struggle. The female intruder had a knife – and JA demonstrates it in her left hand (but then says it was in the right) Travis was naked, but JA didn’t care. JA was saying, “c’mon, c’mon”

My immediate thought was that TA sustained an injury to something called the “dorsal columns” in the spinal cord just above the midpoint of his back. Then, I reviewed the ME report, and knew that kind of injury could occur with some of the middle back stabs if they penetrated between the vertebrae.

There is a good medical reason that Travis couldn’t feel his legs – he sustained stab wounds to the center of his back that could have cut the part of the spinal cord (the dorsal columns) that carries the sensory feelings from the legs to the brain.

Losing feeling in the legs and not also the arms is too highly a specific symptom to just randomly make up. How could she make up the neurologically rare syndrome of not feeling one’s legs with only an 11th grade education, unless it actually happened? But, it is entirely plausible given TA’s stab wounds.

ReplyDelete
RepliesAnonymousMay 14, 2013 at 1:37 AM

That statement stood out to me as well since the first time I heard it. I think he was in agonizing pain as he said it to her.

Delete
NancyBMay 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Two conclusions:

1. The fact that she stated the medically unique symptom that TA reported (indeed, so unique that she is unlikely to be able to make it up), indicates she remembers a lot more of the knife struggle than she admits and probably remembers every moment of it.

2. And, I’m so sorry to say this… It helps further demonstrate how tortured TA was during the struggle. TA was conscious, getting weaker, and eventually by the end of the hall where she caught up to him, he could no longer move because of blood loss, but likely also because he had now lost sensory function below the navel. Was this when she stomped on his feet and lower legs, I think so. And, worst of all….he would have been totally aware that all of it was happening and that includes when next she slashed his throat from ear to ear.

Oh my God. Crying now. Wish Juan could see this comment.
I too wish Dr. Horn would go into greater detail as to what Travis suffered. This is positively gut wrenching to hear, but needs to be told.
The poor Alexander family.
Not a doubt in my mind that every bit of this attack on Travis was deliberate, savage in the extreme, and I am sure it was accompanied by a lot of Jodi horribly yelling and screaming terrible things at him for the duration. I can close my eyes and literally see hers on that day---inhuman. She has no soul. She is incapable of remorse. She will never tell the truth.
She needs the death penalty.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 am

This has been crazy making week for a lot of us with health issues and family issues and friend issues... I want to take the time before more crazy happens with Hodi to hold all of the people here at RC up in prayer that whatever our personal trials and concerns that they be resolved in prompt and as free from pain as possible. Knowing that we are strong and can endure, that there are rewards for our suffering to come..makes it possible to endure now. It is my prayer that we find strength in fellowship and community.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 14, 2013 9:37 am

justanopinion wrote:This has been crazy making week for a lot of us with health issues and family issues and friend issues... I want to take the time before more crazy happens with Hodi to hold all of the people here at RC up in prayer that whatever our personal trials and concerns that they be resolved in prompt and as free from pain as possible. Knowing that we are strong and can endure, that there are rewards for our suffering to come..makes it possible to endure now. It is my prayer that we find strength in fellowship and community.

Yes yes

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4322
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20