Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by olivier57 Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 am

Bmore wrote:How does a DP automatic appeal work? they automatically look at this trial and evidence and make sure everything is above board or it's an entirely new trial?

I found that :
http://www.capitalpunishmentincontext.org/resources/dpappealsprocess

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 am

II. Capital Punishment in Arizona

Appeals Process

Direct Appeal

Death penalty cases are automatically appealed to the Arizona Supreme Court. Prior to the enactment of Arizona’s new death penalty sentencing statute, the Court independently reviewed the propriety of the death sentence. Under the new statute, the Arizona Supreme Court reviews the conviction and sentence for error, but does not independently determine whether to impose a death sentence.

Prior to State v. White, 168 Ariz. 500, 815 P.2d. 869 (1991), the Arizona Supreme Court engaged in a proportionality review of each case to determine whether the death penalty was excessive or disproportionate. This review is not constitutionally required and the Court no longer conducts such a review.

To the extent that the ruling of the Arizona Supreme Court addresses a federal constitutional issue, either of the parties can appeal a decision of that court directly to the United States Supreme Court by petitioning for a writ of certiorari.

Post-Conviction Relief

Immediately following the final conclusion of the direct appeal to the Arizona Supreme Court, post-conviction relief (PCR) proceedings are initiated in the trial court. Post-conviction relief proceedings allow the defendant to raise claims relating primarily to whether: (1) trial counsel provided effective representation during the trial and sentencing hearing; (2) there is “newly-discovered” evidence that would have changed the verdict or sentence had it been presented at the time of trial; and (3) a change in the law that applies retroactively would probably change the conviction or sentence. The trial court’s decision on the post-conviction relief claims can be appealed to the Arizona Supreme Court by either party, and the parties may file a petition for writ of certiorari requesting the United States Supreme Court to review the decision of the Arizona Supreme Court

https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/sites/all/docs/Criminal/ccc/Final-CapPun.pdf
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Excerpt from a letter JA sent Sept 1, 2008:

"... It is my understanding that his memory will be honored and recognized in Las Vegas this September. I would humbly remind those who say any different -- that I am innocent until proven guilty. No

It is with a spirit of humility that I would ask that if I am in any way referenced during Travis' memorial at the team breakout, that my implied innocence is taken into account. roflao roflao roflao

With humble gratitude,

Jodi Ann Arias... "

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/exclusive-jodis-chilling-e-mail
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sat May 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Freckles wrote:Excerpt from a letter JA sent Sept 1, 2008:

"... It is my understanding that his memory will be honored and recognized in Las Vegas this September. I would humbly remind those who say any different -- that I am innocent until proven guilty. No

It is with a spirit of humility that I would ask that if I am in any way referenced during Travis' memorial at the team breakout, that my implied innocence is taken into account. roflao roflao roflao

With humble gratitude,

Jodi Ann Arias... "

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/exclusive-jodis-chilling-e-mail

Wow. She is just so amazing. Incredible. It really is just all about her.

I dont think she will be present for court Wednesday. I think something else - not sure what - is gonna happen.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Is JA required to be in court for the proceedings?
Curious as to what shenanigans she will pull.
It is so boring and tedious and she IS immature...

So. JA wants the DP?
Then why would she object to Travis' family speaking live before the jury?

JA doesn't want the DP. She wants to mingle with the other prisoners and lord it over them. She wants to flirt with the guards and have her visitations until the day... no one comes to visit. And then it will be an, "Oh, well! Who can I manipulate to visit me? ABC? NBC? Someone I think I can blackmail? Wait. Surely there is a guard I can falsely accuse !!! Maybe, I can get to the hospital on some pretense and steal something. Anything!!! My klepto is out of control, people!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 3:18 pm

This is so good I won't quote but leave it to you to unwrap the special elocution package...

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/stabbys-got-the-sads/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Mari-
It is for those seated on the jury to remain with a presumption of innocence. Since the people of NV will NOT be seated on the jury in AZ, they are FREE to believe whatever they choose and for whatever reasons. She is grand-standing.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Where did I leave my life before I heard of JA?

Fun facts not related to JA:

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/for-seriously-strange-but-true/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sat May 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Freckles wrote:Is JA required to be in court for the proceedings?
Curious as to what shenanigans she will pull.
It is so boring and tedious and she IS immature...

So. JA wants the DP?
Then why would she object to Travis' family speaking live before the jury?

JA doesn't want the DP. She wants to mingle with the other prisoners and lord it over them. She wants to flirt with the guards and have her visitations until the day... no one comes to visit. And then it will be an, "Oh, well! Who can I manipulate to visit me? ABC? NBC? Someone I think I can blackmail? Wait. Surely there is a guard I can falsely accuse !!! Maybe, I can get to the hospital on some pretense and steal something. Anything!!! My klepto is out of control, people!"

I believe she is required to be there. She can insist on her defense team not putting on a defense, though.

But yes, I think they strap your lying murderous ass to a gurney and haul you in.

The victim's family still has their right to give a live impact statement. Jodi can just sit and smirk and color - but she has to be there.

I don't think she will put on a defense. Sounds like this is the game she wants to play.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat May 11, 2013 4:39 pm

gsweater wrote:In case you haven't seen the (hacked) new JA page, enjoy:

https://twitter.com/JodiArias4Real

"Jodi Arias ‏@JodiArias4Real 1h
WTF? They let me have paint but no brushes to paint with. Thats ok. I'm resourceful...I'll just paint some happy trees wiff my flaps." "Jodi Arias ‏@JodiArias4Real 2h
I'm hung longer than most men...#1 reason why they hate me. #jealous #envy #flaps #labiasmagnus"

its gone... or at least I can't access it Crying or Very sad
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat May 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Just stopping by this Saturday, I want to wish all our Moms on here a Happy Mother's Day. For those who are not Moms, you are great role models for the kids in your life. Have a blessed, relaxed day. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 803492
bath
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Despite JA stating she WANTED the death penalty...
yeah. She moved to have the option REMOVED last Thursday... Go figger!

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
05/13/2013 8:00 AM
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 05/09/2013
Docket Code 012 Form R012 Page 1
CLERK OF THE COURT
HON. SHERRY K. STEPHENS C. McCain
Deputy
STATE OF ARIZONA JUAN M MARTINEZ
v.
JODI ANN ARIAS (001) KIRK NURMI
JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
CAPITAL CASE MANAGER
TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY 68
State's Attorney: Juan Martinez
Defendant's Attorney: Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott
Defendant: Present
Court Reporter: Robin Bobbie
12:47 p.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/08/2013.
Court convenes in chambers with Counsel for the Defendant only.
Discussion is held.
12:53 p.m. Matter concludes.
1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant
present.
Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option.
IT IS ORDERED denying the motion.
1:14 p.m. Matter concludes.
1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant,
Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00
a.m.

IT IS ORDERED sealing the in chambers hearing not to be transcribed until the
conclusion of the trial.
2:02 p.m. Matter concludes.
This case is eFiling eligible: http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov...ng/default.asp.
Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine
their mandatory participation in eFiling
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...3/m5764131.pdf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Stopping by early to wish all the mom's ... Happy Mothers day.. and for all of us who had mom's a big reminder.... (lol wonder what it feels like for Hodi's mom... )

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Mother10

and because I couldn't choose!!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Mother11

Last edited by justanopinion on Sat May 11, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 6:36 pm

JA says there are no mitigating factors:

" ... Troy: "You have mitigation hearing coming up at penalty phase. You know what your mitigating factors are going to be and how you are going to play that?"

Jodi: "Well I've been told I don't have any mitigating factors." roflao

Troy: "By who?"

Jodi: "My attorney." Bozo2

Tory: "So Kirk Nurmi said there are no mitigating factors for you in terms of arguing against the death penalty?"

Jodi: "Um nothing that is what you typically see in a case like this, such as a childhood where there was drugs, alcoholism, molestation, none of those things occurred in my family so I guess we would sort of joke that my mom didn't beat me hard enough, so I don't have mitigation." Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 121648

Troy: "So what are you going to do?"

Jodi: "They feel that I would be a suitable candidate to behave myself in a correctional facility and just not be a problem. That may be their angle, I don't know...."
awe

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22222919/2013/05/11/arias-told-fox-10-she-has-no-mitigating-factors
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 6:50 pm

JA and Twitters

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?clipId=8860348&autostart=true
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Does this sound like JA?

Sister site reports:
Post 26626

" IMO STABBY IS THIS: The study of the psychopath reveals an individual who is incapable of feeling guilt, remorse or empathy for their actions. They are generally cunning, manipulative and know the difference between right and wrong but dismiss it as applying to them. They are incapable of normal emotions such as love, generally react without considering the consequences of their actions and show extreme egocentric and narcissistic behavior.

*Common Characteristics Among Psychopaths: Superficial charm and average intelligence. Untruthfulness and insincerity. Lack of remorse or shame. Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love. Suicide threats rarely carried out. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated. Failure to follow any life plan. Fantastic and uninviting behavior. (there are more commonalities, I just clipped the obvious)

*Because of their inability to gauge when their actions are being perceived as dishonest, deceitful or dangerous, they also fail to accept that there are consequences for their actions. They always maintain a belief that they can outwit those who pursue them and that they will never be caught. Once caught, they believe they will find a way back out.

*Most studies indicate that there are no conventional methods available which cures psychopathic behavior. On the contrary, when conventional methods have been used, the psychopath becomes empowered, and reacts by improving their cunning, manipulative methods and their ability to conceal their true personality, even from trained eyes.

Dangerous minds: new research unravels the brains of psychopaths:
http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/25/42...of-psychopaths"

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1066
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Empty Off-topic

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Off-topic:

To all of the mothers:

Please see my Mother's Day wish with pics . . . just for you. (Give it a chance to load.)

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3807p400-just-for-chat#213729
Realty Chatter - Just for Chat!

"Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers!"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Looking back:

" 6:31 p.m. ET: Nurmi asked, "Would you rather have killed yourself than tell all the things that you’ve had to tell throughout the course of this trial?"

"At that time, and for years that followed, yes," replied Arias.

Nurmi asked, "Was keeping those secrets more important to you than your own life?"

"At that time, yes it was. I didn’t value my life much…I wanted to be dead," said Arias."

---So. What has changed since she sposedly STILL wants death?

ABUSED?

"6:28 p.m. ET: Arias said her plan was to never talk about the scope of their sexual relationship, and she didn't want to throw him under the bus. Nurmi wants to know if she planned to take those secrets to her grave. "

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/05/live-blog-did-alexander-make-arias-suicidal
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks Freckles for posting the links to the court minutes from 5/9; the day after conviction and interview....asking for DP to be removed.

And a Happy Mother's Day to all and thank you's all around for the wishes posted upthread... inlove
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Empty Tricia's True Crime Radio - Sunday, 5/12/13

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Besides discussing the Jodi Arias trial with KATIECOOLADY (Websleuths member who attended the J. Arias trial), Laurie Thompson will be a guest to discuss Abigail Young, Emma Thompson's so called mother, who is currently up for parole review.

Laurie Thompson, Emma's paternal grandmother, will be a guest on Tricia's True Crime Radio this Sunday!

This should be a very interesting show. Please make sure to tune in. Laurie has done several interviews with the Houston TV stations and radio. She is a wonderful speaker and family spokesperson for the Thompson family. (Please see Tricia's comment below)

Sunday, 5/12/13 at 8 p.m. EDT/ 7 p.m. CDT

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/13/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN

WHAT IS JODI ARIAS UP TO NOW? SENTENCING PHASE DELAYED. WHY? HOPEFULLY KATIECOOLADY CAN HELP US FIGURE OUT THIS MESS.

EMMA THOMPSON WAS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED FROM SEXUAL ABUSE INJURIES SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF HER MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND. EMMA'S MONSTER MOTHER STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING TO STOP THE ABUSE. SHE IS SERVING 20 YEARS BEHIND BARS. SHE HAS BARELY SERVED TWO YEARS AND SHE IS UP FOR PAROLE ALREADY. WE'LL BE TALKING WITH EMMA'S GRANDMA. BY THE TIME YOU HEAR THE WHOLE STORY YOU WILL NO DOUBT WANT TO HELP US KEEP THIS ANYTHING BUT A MOTHER ABIGAIL YOUNG BEHIND BARS FOR A LONG TIME.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Dateline NBC

May 10: 'Obsession: The Jodi Arias Story'

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/vp/51011039#/51849340
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat May 11, 2013 11:54 pm

20/20 Travis Alexander, Jodi Arias

Published on May 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDD8lzXvN98
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 12, 2013 12:08 am

Arias told FOX 10 she has no mitigating factors

Posted: May 10, 2013 11:15 PM CDT
Updated: May 10, 2013 11:16 PM CDT

By Troy Hayden, FOX 10 News

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22222919/2013/05/11/arias-told-fox-10-she-has-no-mitigating-factors
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 12, 2013 12:15 am

Will Juan Martinez's notoriety following Arias trial affect future juries?

By Crystal Cruz
Posted on May 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Updated today at 6:53 AM

PHOENIX -- Do you know who Juan Martinez is?

That’s the million-dollar question defense attorneys going up against Jodi Arias' prosecutor in the future will ask those called in for jury duty.

Read more:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Will-Juan-Martinezs-notoriety-following-Arias-trial-affect-future-juries-207022201.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Empty Today is FystyAngel's birthday - 5/12/13

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 12, 2013 3:08 am

Off-topic

Today, May 12, is FystyAngel's birthday.

For those who do not know, FystyAngel is co-owner of Reality Chatter.

Please take the time and wish her a "Happy Birthday!

Thanks! I know FystyAngel will appreciate it!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4319-happy-birthday-fystyangel-5-12-13#213758
RC - "Happy Birthday, FystyAngel" -- 5/12/13
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

tweet from Beth Karas via RC multi-media Twitter box:

BethKaras myfoxphoenix.com/story/22222919… Arias told Troy Hayden in the post-verdict interview that Kirk Nurmi told her she has no mitigating factors. 11 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sun May 12, 2013 9:07 am

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 am

Happy Mothers Day ladies!!!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Sun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!! This day will never be the same for one mom I know. Last night, her son in law and daughter were in a MVA. He's dead she's in a medically induced coma. My heart just breaks for the whole family and I feel so useless Sad
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Freckles wrote:This is so good I won't quote but leave it to you to unwrap the special elocution package...

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/stabbys-got-the-sads/

Cool

BOOM! Cool Very Happy Cool

OH YEAAAAAH! KaPOW!

Omg Freckles, THANK YOU so much for that link! Perfecto!

I've said it before, and hopefully I'll say it again: I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE when y'all either say what I'm struggling so hard to articulate (or when you share your links to others doin' the same): Lemme hear a Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 897702 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 897702 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 897702

Dang that eggtree is good! bounce
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm

hello clarice wrote:HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!! This day will never be the same for one mom I know. Last night, her son in law and daughter were in a MVA. He's dead she's in a medically induced coma. My heart just breaks for the whole family and I feel so useless Sad

Sad

Oh Ms. Clarice...That is heartbreaking indeed. No words.

Oh wait, there...I found some Shocked

Please remember how valuable you are, even at times like this. afro

Jmo, but from my own experiences dealing with people feeling sad and powerless to assuage my pain...the thing that has helped create miracles and healing and literal survival Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 2108 is simply the thoughts of others'. Just knowing/feeling they exist, that my own suffering matters to them at all, that they've tasted even an idea of my reality and are reflecting back the compassion I sometimes forget to have toward myself. If there's one thing I could shout from the rooftops all day long, it would be this. Your thoughts and words and choices matter. A LOT. That's all you have to do. Just be. Who you are. Even if it's just a moment of reflection, or prayer. Even a fleeting thought. Just my opinion folks, but I absolutely believe, with 100% clarity (that btw I was not privy to pre-precipice of life itself) that even our thoughts about others matter. Really. Fo reals Shocked No lie. Tidbit: of all the gifts, flowers, messages, balloons etc...I've been blessed with...of it ALL...the thing that has sustained me is just the knowledge of such thoughts/well-wishes/empathy/compassion/prayers. I swear someday they'll prove it somehow and bottle it. Hmm. Maybe not- bottle it that is...Maybe just maybe that's why each of us is so integral to the whole. Right? We need each other in more ways than we ever realize. Just thinkin' aloud, like I'm prone to do. Razz

Gosh I hopehopehope y'all are otherwise havin' a fan-freaking-tastic, amazing, lovely, peaceful, joyful, just all-around sweet Mother's Day. duckies
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Drum roll, maestro!
Envelope, please...
"The Judge Pirro Creep of the Week award goes to...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vboSqKsuXKk
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun May 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Freckles wrote:Drum roll, maestro!
Envelope, please...

Judge Pirro said what we have been saying! That was GREAT!
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Post 26776

" Oh to have been a fly on the wall on Thursday in the Judge's chamber. Nurmi and Willmott were in with the Judge without their convicted felon of a client for the first portion and then they brought her in. From the court minutes:

Discussion is held
12:53 p.m.
Matter concludes.

1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant present.
Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option

Discussion is held.
1:14p.m. Matter concludes.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...3/m5764131.pdf "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1072

BBM.
Now you tell me what it is JA REALLY wants?
She does not want the dp!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Pianist wrote:
Freckles wrote:Drum roll, maestro!
Envelope, please...

Judge Pirro said what we have been saying! That was GREAT!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 88030

Yes! Was LOVING that last night!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Freckles wrote:Post 26776

" Oh to have been a fly on the wall on Thursday in the Judge's chamber. Nurmi and Willmott were in with the Judge without their convicted felon of a client for the first portion and then they brought her in. From the court minutes:

Discussion is held
Matter concludes.

1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant present.

Discussion is held.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1072

BBM.

what a two-faced skank she is! TV interviews saying I would rather beg for the DP than live in one place for so long... I could almost understand it if she had only said it once a long time ago... but that has not been the case. So buckle up there buttercup... your time is coming!! thanks for finding this Freckles.... YOU ROCK
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Discussion is held
Matter concludes.

Discussion is held.

BBM.

GREAT WORK Ms. Freckles!!! Confirms in b&w what we all knew! Thank you so much- have been wonderin' how to find out some juicy details. Ha! You da bomb Freckles! Cool

If I hear one more 'headline' 'bout how Hohodi wants dp so 'oh the jury shouldn't give it to her' my eyes are gonna bleed (not really, just bein' dramatic for effect as usual). It's just so annoying when the media plays right into her slimy hands.

P.S. Hope y'all are way too busy celebrating your day to answer this, but did anyone see Geraldo after Judge J last night? I really avoid subjecting myself to him at all costs, but kept it on in the background 'cause he primarily kept his pie-hole shut except at the end (was mostly just the whole Hodi interview from Wed)...what he said at the end is gettin' under my skin. Just wondering if anyone here has any thoughts 'bout it or if I'm just bein' sensitive Embarassed

--Not sure wth his dealio is...what has me all p.o.'ed is in his insistence that she should NOT get the dp, he (falsely, imo...the reason I'm now judging him as irresponsible is not b/c he has a different opinion about dp- that's hokeydokey...but he is now in ALV la-la lie land...IRRESPONSIBLE at the veryleast imo) argued that dp should not be used in cases with dv and that (his bs words here): "no matter how heinous her crime, this WAS a case of dv".
--HUH? Say whaaaaat Gerry? No, in fact, it IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT a case of dv, unless you are saying the truth...which is that Travis was the VICTIM of dv, not Hohodi...in which case, your argument disintegrates. WTH???

Aiyiyi.

Last edited by keikikiki on Sun May 12, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Geraldo. Once, many decades ago, I actually enjoined listening to his spin. But that was then and this is now. I have not bothered to listen to him since he challenged the waves during a hurricane... now that was a stupid and reckless act that endangered not only GR but his film crew and any emergency crew members who would have had to have saved his stupid ass.

Then, in the midst of my ignoring Geraldo, he decides he is best buds with this renegade atty Baez in the CA trial? Geraldo decides to intone his opinions on this trial looking for justice for a dead child who was last seen by a lying scum of a so-called mother? IMO, his day in the sun has set. Post a link to this spittle and I will laugh as I thumb past it! He is only a PR whore.

JMO. A humble opinion and written without any restraint on my part! geek
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Aside:

Throughout this trial, I have often shared links to a "sister site" and I really want to thank them and their members for openly sharing docs and links. They are an active membership and awesome. If you want an excellent back-up site, please pop in at:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1073
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Powerful commentary!
Wow...

"... Minutes after her conviction, Arias was heard yelling at her attorneys. Soon after that, unbelievably, she was in front of a KSAZ Phoenix camera and gave an exclusive interview. ... "

----And then she smiled so sweetly for the camera and the reporter....

"....There is no personality disorder or psychosis that explains her actions. She is evil and a murderer and now will be held accountable. Justice was served. .... "

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...atric-analysis
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sun May 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Freckles wrote:Powerful commentary!
Wow...

"... Minutes after her conviction, Arias was heard yelling at her attorneys. Soon after that, unbelievably, she was in front of a KSAZ Phoenix camera and gave an exclusive interview. ... "

"....There is no personality disorder or psychosis that explains her actions. She is evil and a murderer and now will be held accountable. Justice was served. .... "

I would like to email the person writing this commentary... there was initial tell tale signs... Jodi kicking her mother..(and do we know all of it??) the boyfriend from work that took a demotion for her (manipulative much?)
following Bobby Juarez (sorry spelling) to Colorado and then when they didn't get back together dating his roommate.(can;t tell me that isn't supposedly trying to make him see the error of his ways and make him jealous.. bet she was a screamer) mirroring the people she comes into contact with... the vampire deal, etc.. followed by becoming a Mormon... seriously there is so much more pathology...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Freckles wrote:Geraldo. Once, many decades ago, I actually enjoined listening to his spin. But that was then and this is now. I have not bothered to listen to him since he challenged the waves during a hurricane... now that was a stupid and reckless act that endangered not only GR but his film crew and any emergency crew members who would have had to have saved his stupid ass.

Then, in the midst of my ignoring Geraldo, he decides he is best buds with this renegade atty Baez in the CA trial? Geraldo decides to intone his opinions on this trial looking for justice for a dead child who was last seen by a lying scum of a so-called mother? IMO, his day in the sun has set. Post a link to this spittle and I will laugh as I thumb past it! He is only a PR whore.

JMO. A humble opinion and written without any restraint on my part! geek

Couldn't agree more with ya Freckles! His comments during CA really burned me, especially his pal-in' around with Baez...disgusting imo. You (as always) said it better than I can.

I don't want to give him any further attention (by linking to it)...don't want to waste your/my time on his FALSE comments. That was really all he said...

Was just wonderin' if anyone else noticed it. Shocked

I'm gonna go check out the mydeathspace link...I have fiddled around there a time or two...gonna go give it another whirl per your recommendation! Thanks again!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Freckles wrote:Powerful commentary!
Wow...

Yes! How pathetic and fitting that she doesn't even waste a nanosecond transitioning from shaky-tremble chin weepy to hollering, BLAMING the dynamic duo burdened with representing her brand of evil. Didn't Drew Peterson pull something similar? Turds. As if they had everyone going. As if anyone with a rational mind capable of critical thinking (lemme lower the bar here guys, anyone CONSCIOUS) doesn't see straight through her demonic crap.

Can JM delineate this timeline as a handy illustration during the aggravation phase? Shaky chin --1min--scream blaming her $1.5 million dollar dteam for her GUILT (can I please just insert here: how unbelievably BRILLIANT mi amigo JM is and how PERFECTO his closing was...blameblameBLAME everyONE everyTHING other than her own guilty as hell @$$. Gimme a Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 759197 -)-1min--apply eyeliner/powder/lipgloss--1min--try out the ole sweetie-pie shy voice on the strapping young male reporter whilst spewing unsubstantiated blamingblamefest lies and creating a media frenzy focused ALL on one line 'bout "preferring freedom through death"--24hours--crying to JSS to please take dp off the table.

She is a full-on raging insult to the mentally ill.

Cell

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Kei--
I wasn't going to comment on the physical appearance of JA during the interview, however.... ! I had noticed the powder on the nose and the forehead, which others had commented upon. No one, however, commented on the fine pencil under the lower lashes so I decided to say nothing. Now you had to go and comment upon that! lol
So. Others DID notice that! Powder, lip gloss, and the eye liner? AFTER being convicted of Murder 1??? Wow. They are really promoting the PR media whore, IMO.

After all her crap and silly stupidity, I am tired of her.
Fry her and be done. No--- let her rot for a few years and have to pay Travis' family... That I like! Yah. See how much her copy-right infringement pics bring in; JA owes millions. Funny, but I don't see her work as good as an early Picasso... or even a later Picasso. Her work is crap. Even her copying skills are lacking... Ummm. Back to the coloring book, JA. Stay within THOSE lines if you can. Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun May 12, 2013 10:28 pm

keikikiki wrote:

Discussion is held
Matter concludes.

Discussion is held.

BBM.

GREAT WORK Ms. Freckles!!! Confirms in b&w what we all knew! Thank you so much- have been wonderin' how to find out some juicy details. Ha! You da bomb Freckles! Cool

If I hear one more 'headline' 'bout how Hohodi wants dp so 'oh the jury shouldn't give it to her' my eyes are gonna bleed (not really, just bein' dramatic for effect as usual). It's just so annoying when the media plays right into her slimy hands.

P.S. Hope y'all are way too busy celebrating your day to answer this, but did anyone see Geraldo after Judge J last night? I really avoid subjecting myself to him at all costs, but kept it on in the background 'cause he primarily kept his pie-hole shut except at the end (was mostly just the whole Hodi interview from Wed)...what he said at the end is gettin' under my skin. Just wondering if anyone here has any thoughts 'bout it or if I'm just bein' sensitive Embarassed

--Not sure wth his dealio is...what has me all p.o.'ed is in his insistence that she should NOT get the dp, he (falsely, imo...the reason I'm now judging him as irresponsible is not b/c he has a different opinion about dp- that's hokeydokey...but he is now in ALV la-la lie land...IRRESPONSIBLE at the veryleast imo) argued that dp should not be used in cases with dv and that (his bs words here): "no matter how heinous her crime, this WAS a case of dv".
--HUH? Say whaaaaat Gerry? No, in fact, it IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT a case of dv, unless you are saying the truth...which is that Travis was the VICTIM of dv, not Hohodi...in which case, your argument disintegrates. WTH???

Aiyiyi.

First....Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Hope you all had a most enjoyable day. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 803492 I spent the day doing a little shopping with my lovely 16 year old daughter.

Second...Keiki...I so look forward to reading your posts. Not only are you generally spot on with your take on things, you also have such an interesting way of phrasing your thoughts. Lively, fun, thoughtful, and definitely keepin' it real! Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun May 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Freckles wrote:Kei--
I wasn't going to comment on the physical appearance of JA during the interview, however.... ! I had noticed the powder on the nose and the forehead, which others had commented upon. No one, however, commented on the fine pencil under the lower lashes so I decided to say nothing. Now you had to go and comment upon that! lol
So. Others DID notice that! Powder, lip gloss, and the eye liner? AFTER being convicted of Murder 1??? Wow. They are really promoting the PR media whore, IMO.

Fry her and be done. No--- let her rot for a few years and have to pay Travis' family... That I like! Yah. See how much her copy-right infringement pics bring in; JA owes millions. Funny, but I don't see her work as good as an early Picasso... or even a later Picasso. Her work is crap. Even her copying skills are lacking... Ummm. Back to the coloring book, JA. Stay within THOSE lines if you can. Very Happy

Hey Freckles! Spent a good time on deathspace...wow...they're like us. Wow. You linked me right up to their Whorealdo comments! Laughing Great minds think alike (or not, perhaps...hmm). Now I'm feelin' better- peeps on the outside (of my beloved home RC inlove Happy Birthday and Momma's Day Feisty Angel!!!) noticed his reeDUNKulous regurgitation of a convicted murderer's out and out lies.

Of COURSE you noticed her make-up too! Here I was, wondering if I was seein' things, if my ojos were failin' me...'cause our very own fashion correspondent Ms. Freckles didn't mention it! I kept squintin', tryin' to figure out how she got her greasy-grimy-lyin'-Stabby-wonky-fingers on plum eyeliner (notice next time you're subjected to that interview, ok?)...

How much ya wanna bet it was part of her 'you-scratch-my-back-cutieTroy-I'll give ya first propaganda interview'- that someone had to bring her make-up for it??? C'mon...any takers??? I'm tellin' ya...look again at the top lid of those creepy weepy snake eyes and you just might see plum liner too.

Suspect

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 13, 2013 12:21 am

Freckles wrote:Kei--

Oh Gosh...I almost forgot to respond re: her Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 451255 "gift" Thought of you Freckles, when she tells Troy about how (paraphrasin' here) the $$$cash dollars$$$ her craft table has been fetching is not the important thing...oh...right...okay...yeah...but how what really makes her heart (she has one???) swell is seeing how far she's 'developed' her 'gift' to 'share with the world'...

Just thought of you. Laughing. Shaking your head. Thinking 'bout all your bingo! comments re: her...(insert air quotes here) 'gift'.

Now that our beloved male species can breathe easier, her crap is almost getting funny. I said almost. (Don't get me wrong folks, Alexander family- they're still front of my brain, so none of this is ha-ha funny...just satisfying that she's goin' ape-#@%! knowin' she's stayin' put at best. Ahhhhhhh, me likey the sound of that...stayin' put at best...it just rolls off my tongue)).

Jail

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 13, 2013 12:37 am

Yeah. I, too, like the sound of her staying put for a few years at least. That thought is a very comfortable thot for me. The three hole wonder just got plugged! She is one skanky piece that shames all of us women. IMO, Nurmi screwed up big time. All the women on that jury saw right thru JA. JA is NOT the girl next door--- we would NOT want her playing house with our daughters and certainly NOT dating our sons!!! She is a disgusting skank. I shudder to think she really envisioned herself as a potential daughter-in-law in some family or even a mother to some unsuspecting child. Thankfully, in His wisdom, God did not see her a parenting material!

I find it interesting JA's own father and her sister were NOT present in court; her older brother, Carl, was not there, either. None of her "ex- " bfs saw fit to show up in support of JA... Wonder of wonders. Maybe some of them ARE getting common sense. (I could hear Darryl's former wife having a FIT that JA was even around her son!!! And he hanged himself when he admitted to letting JA take pics of him in the buff... Wow. That is the way to make good with an ex-, right?)

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 18 Empty Off-topic -- FystyAngel's birthday

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 13, 2013 12:38 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Off-topic

Today, May 12, is FystyAngel's birthday.

For those who do not know, FystyAngel is co-owner of Reality Chatter.

Please take the time and wish her a "Happy Birthday!

Thanks! I know FystyAngel will appreciate it!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4319-happy-birthday-fystyangel-5-12-13#213758
RC - "Happy Birthday, FystyAngel" -- 5/12/13
Bumping!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 am

Jodi Arias SNL Parody

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2013/05/12/nr-weekend-keilar-sot-snl-benghazi-arias.cnn
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next