Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:33 pm

No... sorry if given death... if life she'll be in gp... you are correct... mis-read..
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by carlakay Fri May 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Bmore wrote:she'll basically be in isolation... but she adapts and colors and stuff, she won't have any of that on DR...

why would she be in isolation if given life with or without parole tho?

I always thought lifers were allowed in GP while those on death row weren't.

and just what the heck is flood control? I got this message when trying to send this
Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 10 second(s) before replying or posting...

whatev it means it cracked me up
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:35 pm

i get that every now and then... she'll remain in jail till sentenced... if life then she'll go into GP and adapt to her surroundings and color her pics and sing... if DP isolation and she'll have both hands free... lol

that was for you Mari... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Bmore wrote:No... sorry if given death... if life she'll be in gp... you are correct... mis-read..

ok then IF she gets life without patrol them fine women in the pen can force this chica into tossing the damn salad every single day of the rest of her life..among a boatload of other activities I am sure she will enjoy.

the DP she can sing n doodle n dream ti she gets the needle
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm

from fb... might have been posted already...

Julie Mccormack - this is what kavonna arias said UGH! I can't believe Jodi's Lawyers they are trying to withdraw from the case that they bumbled. Now Jodi feels she has no one. They have allowed our Grandma and her Mother to talk with her and they are still with her now , she is not in good graces right now. — feeling sad.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:she'll basically be in isolation... but she adapts and colors and stuff, she won't have any of that on DR...

why would she be in isolation if given life with or without parole tho?

I always thought lifers were allowed in GP while those on death row weren't.

IIRC. Lifers are held in a different section of prison. It is not total isolation but in maximum security with strict limitations. You are alone in the cell most of the day. She has been in jail not prison and there is a big difference. People who are bound over for trial and low level offenders. Prison is where the convicted are put. She does not know what prison is like. Her comparison is to jail. She has a big surprise waiting for her IMO.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

close... no fun in the DP.... I dont know that she gets to do arts and crafts...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Fri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Bmore wrote:close... no fun in the DP.... I dont know that she gets to do arts and crafts...

Are license plates considered art?
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Can be... very industrial, cool when displayed on brick... lol... She'll get none of that, what was is 6 hours out of her cell 3 days a week and 3 showers a week... are the showers seperate from the 2 hours?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:47 pm

geez my typos aren't getting any better.. lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:51 pm

OOOOMMMMGGGG this is sooooooo funnnnyyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZfl1vQgvo4
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:53 pm

the creativity of people...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Arizona's Death Row for men is located in the Browning Unit at Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman which is located just outside the city of Florence Arizona. Female inmates on Death Row are housed at the Lumley Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Perryville, near Goodyear Arizona. All executions are performed in Central Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Florence in Florence Arizona.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Have fun, JAA. Maybe then you'll just STFU. Laughing

All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials ( Shocked ), which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Bmore wrote:i get that every now and then... she'll remain in jail till sentenced... if life then she'll go into GP and adapt to her surroundings and color her pics and sing... if DP isolation and she'll have both hands free... lol

that was for you Mari... lol

you are so bad No
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:55 pm

and lucky... boss went golfing told me to leave at 2p... have 5 minutes till my weekend starts...

check out that video i posted... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Jodi will be in isolation whether she gets Life or DP.

She will be sent to Max Security for Life - she is in a 6ft by 8ft cell - eats all meals inside - will never be in company of another inmate. Gets to go outside for 1 or 2 hours a day for 6 days a week.

BUT - this is just for the first few years - she can progress down to medium security where she can then be around other inmates.

With good behavior and all. And we know she can pull that off. She WILL have a life, friends, sex, coloring - she will get that in time if she gets Life Sentence.

The DP will NEVER give her that. She will always be in the same 6ft by 8 ft cell, eat all her meals in there, and never be in the company of other inmates.

but initially, no matter the sentence, she gets immediate isolation.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Bmore wrote:OOOOMMMMGGGG this is sooooooo funnnnyyyyy

Oh my gosh. Too darn funny.
Everybody needs to watch this!!!!!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 pm

i googled wilmots hair... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Bwahahaha!!! Lego verdict!

Laughing

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Sorry Weezie, looks like we were posting at the same time. Great minds...

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by ustwin Fri May 10, 2013 2:02 pm

I listened to her voice mail and man-o-man is she so cold and calculating. She had this planned from the get-go regardless of what the verdict was going to be. Let's hope the Arizona judicial system and Sheriff Arapio has her plans unraveling before she notices what the hell is happening. This is a game to her!

ustwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 10, 2013 2:03 pm

@gs Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 88030
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 pm

In case you haven't seen the (hacked) new JA page, enjoy:

https://twitter.com/JodiArias4Real

"Jodi Arias ‏@JodiArias4Real 1h
WTF? They let me have paint but no brushes to paint with. Thats ok. I'm resourceful...I'll just paint some happy trees wiff my flaps." "Jodi Arias ‏@JodiArias4Real 2h
I'm hung longer than most men...#1 reason why they hate me. #jealous #envy #flaps #labiasmagnus"

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 pm

carlakay wrote:question..if she gets the death penalty does that mean she will NEVER be in general population? just now occured to me that IF that is the case she may very well be more afraid of what all them women will do to her than getting the needle.
If she gets DP she will only be on death row. Individual cell, no human contact other than guards. exercise yard..by herself a few times a week. It will be her hell. she needs attention, she will not get it. Nothing.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahaha!

Talk 'bout lol...omg I'm barely conscious, on here less than a minute, and you all have me laughin' myself into feeling kinda okay...omg THANK GOD for you all!

roflao roflao roflao

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 2108

keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Oh that video clip was hysterical. I'd love to see a longer one.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Bmore wrote:i googled wilmots hair... lol

Uh, guilty as Hell...we knew that like 4 months ago...lol

Cool
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh- while I can...gotta say once again...

Mari68 and Bmore: you two have kept me laughing so much...I get withdrawls when you guys log off...maybe you 2 could take your show on the road? Maybe a duet blog or vlog or whatever the kids are callin' it these days... Very Happy

The last couple days your exchanges/eggin' each other on really kept me together Razz Razz Razz

ps: Mari68: that lil' cutiepatootie in your profile pic is so dang adorable...baby therapy don'tcha know? Darling. Thank God for doggies and babies- eyeball therapy. Just can't get enough of the goodness in this world Very Happy

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm

gsweater wrote:Bwahahaha!!! Lego verdict!

Laughing

roflao roflao hysterical roflao
Can't stop laughing. Where do you find these? I think the hospital personnel are going to put me in the psych ward. Lol
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Fri May 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Bmore wrote:OOOOMMMMGGGG this is sooooooo funnnnyyyyy

OMG!! That was a riot!!
roflao roflao roflao
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

gsweater wrote:In case you haven't seen the (hacked) new JA page, enjoy:

WTF? They let me have paint but no brushes to paint with. Thats ok. I'm resourceful...I'll just paint some happy trees wiff my flaps." "Jodi Arias ‏@JodiArias4Real 2h
I'm hung longer than most men...#1 reason why they hate me. #jealous #envy #flaps #labiasmagnus"

Laughing Suspect Laughing

Omg. lol.

Don't know how to cut n paste, but my favs are "...I think I might be able to pull off a flying squirrel trick with these bad mama-jamas" and "...don't set the traps if you can't show thee flaps" Haha. Oh my that is some funny stuff. Looks like this funnybone lured some of her real supporters into following first, then unleashed on 'em. Funny.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 10, 2013 3:26 pm

keikikiki wrote:
gsweater wrote:In case you haven't seen the (hacked) new JA page, enjoy:

Laughing Suspect Laughing

Omg. lol.

Don't know how to cut n paste, but my favs are "...I think I might be able to pull off a flying squirrel trick with these bad mama-jamas" and "...don't set the traps if you can't show thee flaps" Haha. Oh my that is some funny stuff. Looks like this funnybone lured some of her real supporters into following first, then unleashed on 'em. Funny.

While we are laughing we can know we aren't even laughing enough. That Donovan SheMale friend of Jodi's is just stupid enough to relay these digs at her "private parts" and this will just further enrage the lying murderous bitch! LOL

I'm so glad there are cruel and stupid people in this world - they have their part in the big plan. Like spiders - I know they do something good, forgot what it was, but you get my point.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 10, 2013 3:28 pm

ustwin wrote:I listened to her voice mail and man-o-man is she so cold and calculating. She had this planned from the get-go regardless of what the verdict was going to be. Let's hope the Arizona judicial system and Sheriff Arapio has her plans unraveling before she notices what the hell is happening. This is a game to her!

yeah - "if the verdict, for some reason, is 1st degree - come right away..."

LOL She KNEW what she was gonna pull. The ol' I'm gonna kill myself...again.

LMAO
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 Empty Jodi Arias - GUILTY of the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Fri May 10, 2013 5:27 pm

carlakay wrote:nice post 18th..thanks for the video info..good to know and got to say I agree completely with your last paragraph..that would be sooo fitting.

now I guess I should share some sad news

the bodies of my friends two nephews were discovered last night..the third boy was found alive in the car that was on the Amber Alert. That's pretty much all the police are sharing right now and my friend has only requested alot of prayers.
Sending prayers your friend's way!! and also for you carla! I am so sorry Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 803492
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 6:47 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I can tell you that when I worked in the jail (not in az), If a detainee was being a problem and was being dramatic it wouldn't take much to put them on a watch. Since their safety is the responsibility of corrections, they are only too happy to oblige if medical thinks that would be the best course of action. On occasion, the correction would come to medical and recommend that a particular person be put on suicide watch. If medical hears the 'evidence' as to why, they also agree to do so, or disagree as the case may be. Ms. Thing overplayed her hand. Trying to rein in this type of personality just needs justification, she just gave them a valid reason.
Our "holding cells" consisted of a hardened steel link bed dropped from the wall with flat steel plate bed frame; bucket for toilet. Completely stripped buck-naked. Shoes and clothing neatly folded outside the cell. Floor slot to slide food in and out. Showers weekly. No magazines, no TV, no connection to outside. You are at the mercy of the guards. For conversation, you had only the guards. For the reports, you had only the guards. And they would write you up for the slightest attitude infraction. I had seen wards broken after ten days of isolation. Truly broken into complete compliancy.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 7:27 pm

From Japan: Interesting take with animation.
(They managed to get SOME of the facts wrong..)

http://www.webpronews.com/jodi-arias-trial-gets-the-nma-treatment-2013-05

Last edited by Freckles on Fri May 10, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Fri May 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Just finshed re-watching Juan Closing.
COMPLETE AND TOTAL OWNAGE Shocked
Absolutely DEVESTATING to the Duhfense.
You see, this^ is why I was so nervous the other night...
cause if I had listened to that closing as a Juror I couldn't
vote GUILTY fast enough.

I now understand however, and all is right with the World.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 147439

As far as Hodi latest delay tactics?
The last desperate gasps of a cornered rat...lashing out with her shark-eyed evilness while she still can. ...the sand is getting low in that hourglass however, and the flying monkies are on their way!
psst..hey Hodi:
tick tock tick tock

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm

The bomb threats:

http://www.webpronews.com/arias-bomb-threat-delays-sentencing-2013-05
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Fri May 10, 2013 7:45 pm

roflao
They are even laughing at her in Japan!
hmmm....'laughter is the best medicine' and I would guess if she knew people were LAUGHING at her histrionics rather than getting angry( which is what SHE wants, imo) I bet that would INFURIATE the stabby slime ball to no end!
....so:
roflao roflao

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Ryan Burns: Speaks after the conviction

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2366827864001/one-ex-boyfriend-of-jodi-arias-speaks-out/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Freck, I was a nurse in the jail. I was charge and had control of roughly 1500 inmates at a time (medically speaking). It was an interesting 4 years of my career. I learned a lot. I look at the innocent, clean cut defendent in court, then I got to see them after they got 'home'. they would brag about how they 'played' the jury. Of course, they didn't always do as well as they thought they did.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm

glazier wrote:Just finshed re-watching Juan Closing.
COMPLETE AND TOTAL OWNAGE Shocked
Absolutely DEVESTATING to the Duhfense.
You see, this^ is why I was so nervous the other night...
cause if I had listened to that closing as a Juror I couldn't
vote GUILTY fast enough.

I now understand however, and all is right with the World.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 17 147439

As far as Hodi latest delay tactics?
The last desperate gasps of a cornered rat...lashing out with her shark-eyed evilness while she still can. ...the sand is getting low in that hourglass however, and the flying monkies are on their way!
psst..hey Hodi:
tick tock tick tock

Oh mt too funny!!! The Wicked Witch of the Southwest Laughing Laughing Laughing

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Reviewing memories... and Logic 101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=39cjZz78OkA#!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm

TWEETS

Are you a #JodiArias trial follower? Then you don't want to miss tonight's new #dateline at 9/8c! Featuring @JoshMankiewicz.

In the court, the Alexander family seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when prosecutor started challenging Jodi's testimony. #dateline #arias

#dateline 5 yrs and defense couldn't produce 1 corrobating witness to him being abusive to anyone. Yet, JA admitted kicking her mom & dog.

Jodi's mom told me she did keep a wooden spoon in her purse and sometimes used it to discipline her children. #dateline

Do you agree with the defense strategy to put Jodi on the stand? #dateline

#dateline...Jodi Arias is not a battered woman...if she felt used she should have stopped seeing him

RT @datelinenbcprod: I was in the courtroom while Jodi was testifying. The jury was taking copious notes. #dateline #arias

don't these criminals know by now that the interrogation room is being videotaped?? I mean really! #jodiarias #dateline

I was sitting in front of the Alexander family while Jodi claimed he was abusive. They just kept shaking their heads no.

GUILTY AS SIN. GUILTY AS SIN. ‏@JodiAriasGUILTY 24m

#Jodiarias doesn't connect with anyone but herself. #dateline

I am late to the party but Jodi Arias is a nutbag #dateline

I think Jodi could be the Grand Marshall of the sociopath parade. #Dateline

MT @joshmankiewicz: Have any you ever come across someone who was as polished a liar as Jodi Arias? #dateline

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dateline
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Fri May 10, 2013 11:02 pm

The Lego verdict was priceless.
I wonder if Donovan will be in psych ward after she realizes Jodi only used her for what she could, which is pure sociopath behavior. Do you really think JA would have associated with any person of her sorts on the outside?

Do the JAII crowd REALLY believe the jurors r dumb enough to be scanning through JA online stuff in the court house??
Again, their cause is fleeting. Just like their frantic posts in their 'super secret' ooober-private-by-invitation-only vent room.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Tawnidilly:
Complete Post Verdict Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGqNG9Z8v4

@ 18:07

JA said she went to Ryan's NOT because she was pursuing a relationship
but because she needed to keep up the pretense....
==Doesn't that contradict what she said on the stand and what she had written in the emails to "Hotti Biscotti " ?

Last edited by Freckles on Fri May 10, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Fri May 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Let me play a game..

Let's just say for a few minutes:
JA has never lied. She never preplanned her Mesa trip. She didn't steal her grandpa's gun. TA verbally and physically abused her. She had 2 gas cans. TA loved little kids and dreamt of sexing both genders cuz that was his thing. Oh forgot, TA also sexually abused JA cuz she said that too. Ok. So everything she has said is true. The Mormon mafia is involved in this huge cover up. It really was 2 people. TA having sex against the Mormon teachings was such a disgrace to their private, close knit commune that they must have came up with this covert operation to jab and stab him to death and blame that sweet, precious ex of his that just wanted to dust his mantel and have sex with him cuz it made him feel normal. The REAL perpetrators of this crime are being covered up by the Mormon mafia, who are paying for the entire Alexander family to shack up in fancy suites in AZ.
Let's not forget the other important details.. The roommates either killed TA themselves and made poor JA watch or actually wanted to save his soul cuz she only shot him and struggled and fled out of the house. THEY slashed his throat in true Mormon mafia fashion in a ritual blood atonement ceremony to make him pay for his sick, twisted, deviant, abusive behaviors that were so dangerous to the bigger picture. These sick folks then partied hardy until Monday night with his rotting corpse oozing into the shower as part of the plan. The 1 true person besides JA who actually knows the truth of this evil plot and was ready to come clean was Ashley Thompson.. Cuz somehow her soon to be ex husband, who ran them both into financial ruins had to have his hand in this, sadly commited suicide before she could speak and took her dirty secrets to the grave.. I mean, the Mormon mafia staged her murder to look like self infliction because she was becoming dangerous.
JA is a brave woman, who endured years of mental, emotional, physical and sexual abuse at the hands and mouth of the Godfather of the Mormon Mafia. She is taking the fall for all of this to save her family, who would surely be taken out by the Mormon Mafia. It's an unfair stack of cards..JA vs the powerful Mormons. She really didn't stand a chance.

This.is.what.the.JA.followers.believe.

The police and prosecutor and Mormons are all banded together to frame sweet little JA. They never investigated anyone else.. All the super mormon's pointed their fingers at her and they just went with it.

The jury is tainted with Mormons and iPads and full interest and knowledge of Casey Anthony and the struggles those jurors had to live with after their verdict. There was no evidence in this case, no lies except the prosecution. He got his 'just desserts' cuz he was a nasty, abusive, kiddy loving pedophile and now his family is just money grubbing whores.

I think I covered all the bases here. I wish I could make this stuff up.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 12:03 am

sass,
It is a bad day to be a JAA follower, isn't it?
Must REALLY suck, ya know?
Oh, well. When we hear of another, a new Mormon Mafia hit we will ALL be the wiser, right?
Until then, this three-hole wonder will dig a fourth hole...
roflao

From the play, Oliver!, "That's Your Funeral"....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRm4nMve_w
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 am

From, Oliver!
"Reviewing the Situation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96rC4X_KWl4

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat May 11, 2013 12:22 am

Travis Alexander's Friends & Family Reactions As Jodi Arias Trial Verdict is Read in Court

Published on May 9, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UiXwKEnqxDc
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next