Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 am

Freckles wrote:
renatae wrote:Any time, Freckles!

Stay tuned, I'm going back over the DVR tapes of HLN tonight, specifically looking for footage of the family.
I looked and looked and found none.

Re Juan Martinez and Det. Flores:
Both had relatives in the courtroom today so I imagine they asked the camera NOT show them as it might endanger their families.

In listening to the vid Ann shared on prior page from Tricia's talk radio:
Martinez spoke with Sam immediately following the verdict and said he would be in his office for a bit IF she needed him. Another court watcher, Katycoollady ? happened to be on the elevator with Juan as it was descending at close of court. He was by himself. He gripped her hand firmly. He had tears in his eyes.

Aw, how touching about Juan. Not particularly surprising.

I'm wondering if the lady on the front bench by herself, who turned toward Travis' sister several times might have been related to Juan? I did overhear a TH say she was sitting near them. (I'm having a problem relating much, as I was sick, up and down, all the interesting stuff was happening when I was out of the room.)

Katiecoollady - is this the same Katie as the Dr. Drew "juror?" Used to be a Katiecoollady on Justice Quest posting about the James Ray case. Not sure if they are all the same person or not. I think the posting one was somewhat older than the person I'm seeing on Dr. Drew.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 am

If you missed the special edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio Show on Wednesday night (5/8/13), you can listen to it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/09/verdict-jodi-arias-trial-9-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - Tricia's True Crime Radio -- 5/8/13

JOINING US WILL BE TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S BEST FRIEND CHRIS HUGHES AND KATIECOOLADY.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 am

On what was supposed to be "Showbiz Tonight" but was actually Vinnie Politan, I caught some of the video of Jodi's family again. Must have been taped right before court was over. Mom and her sister together looking serious. Donovan and her look alike sitting behind the family. Saw them all standing up. Jean Casarez said she had an interview at the Estrella jail with the mother, who was "distraught, weak and shaky." Then Jean said mom didn't know if she would be testifying at the penalty phase, that she didn't know what was happening. Jean also mentioned that grandma walked into the jail and was not in a wheelchair. Two aunts were also there. Apparently they had to wait quite a while to see Jodi. Because of Jodi, they shut down visitation for other inmates.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 2:33 am

Travis' words to his grandmother when he went sky diving in 2008...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/exclusive-what-travis-was-asked-skydiving?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 2:35 am

renatae wrote:On what was supposed to be "Showbiz Tonight" but was actually Vinnie Politan, I caught some of the video of Jodi's family again. Must have been taped right before court was over. Mom and her sister together looking serious. Donovan and her look alike sitting behind the family. Saw them all standing up. Jean Casarez said she had an interview at the Estrella jail with the mother, who was "distraught, weak and shaky." Then Jean said mom didn't know if she would be testifying at the penalty phase, that she didn't know what was happening. Jean also mentioned that grandma walked into the jail and was not in a wheelchair. Two aunts were also there. Apparently they had to wait quite a while to see Jodi. Because of Jodi, they shut down visitation for other inmates.
Wow. Would you have a link?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 2:41 am

Ok. Here is some of JA's family after verdict.
Reported some of the family was flying out after verdict read and before penalty phase.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/09/after-dark-jodi-arias-verdict-death-penalty

Grandma is walking and even stepping over curbs! It is a miracle, I tell you!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 2:51 am

The gift of Travis:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/07/jodi-exploited-travis-weaknesses
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 am

Dave Hall: During verdict watch
-- was with JA June 5; JA had finger(s) bandaged due to a "cut from work"

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/06/friend-travis-jodi-had-hate-venom?clusterId=1411#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 am

Juan Martinez for Governor!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/what-next-jodi-arias?clusterId=1411#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 3:14 am

Excellent read!

"...I began to formulate a theory as the trial unfolded. It relates to something called interpersonal terrorism. I think Arias used sex and emotional blackmail as a form of manipulation -- a form of interpersonal terrorism -- which when Alexander thought he needed to leave, she resorted to violence like so many interpersonal terrorists do. Males typically use physical intimidation to maintain control, but Arias used psychological manipulation and sex to control and keep Alexander in this relationship.

When she became obsessed and addicted to this guy, she ended up using power and control as the way to try to pull him into her world -- to complete her. ... "

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/08/dr-drew-jodi-arias-interpersonal-terrorist
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 3:36 am

JA feels the continued need to DUMP all over others!

Part 6:
--Says she avoided eye contact with Travis' family;
--says they all kinda look alike and they remind her of
the man who ABUSED HER !!!
--Dumps on Martinez and calls his actions "shady"
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?au...clipId=8859142

Part 7:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?au...clipId=8859142

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Arias Case Likely Far From Over Even After Verdict

by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 08, 201311:47 PM

~Snipped~

The trial will now move into a phase during which prosecutors will argue the killing was committed in an especially cruel, heinous and depraved manner, called the "aggravation" phase. Both sides may call witnesses and show evidence during a mini trial of sorts. The jurors are the same and will reconvene at 1 p.m. Thursday.
There are two options for the jury:

OPTION 1:

The panel doesn't find the presence of aggravating factors. In this case, the judge dismisses them and sentences Arias to either the rest of her life in prison or life in prison with the possibility of release after 25 years.

OPTION 2:

The jurors find there were aggravating factors, and the case moves into a penalty phase. The same jury decides whether Arias should be executed or get life in prison. This portion of the case could go on for several weeks, and additional witnesses could be called by both sides. If jurors don't reach a unanimous agreement on the death penalty, the judge sentences Arias to either the rest of her life in prison or life in prison with the possibility of release after 25 years.

Read more:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=182447155

Thanks so much, once again, Alessandra! :kiss:

It's really strange that if the jury decides no aggravation, the judge decides the sentence, but if they find aggravation, the jury decides the sentence.

Arizona very different place, LOL.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 am

Freckles wrote:
renatae wrote:On what was supposed to be "Showbiz Tonight" but was actually Vinnie Politan, I caught some of the video of Jodi's family again. Must have been taped right before court was over. Mom and her sister together looking serious. Donovan and her look alike sitting behind the family. Saw them all standing up. Jean Casarez said she had an interview at the Estrella jail with the mother, who was "distraught, weak and shaky." Then Jean said mom didn't know if she would be testifying at the penalty phase, that she didn't know what was happening. Jean also mentioned that grandma walked into the jail and was not in a wheelchair. Two aunts were also there. Apparently they had to wait quite a while to see Jodi. Because of Jodi, they shut down visitation for other inmates.
Wow. Would you have a link?

Sorry, I thought everybody went to bed, LOL. I just saw this on cable, so I don't have a link - was just watching HLN. They are re-running these things all night, I think.

Jean also came back on that show and said that the aunts are flying back home tonight, as is a lot of the family. So they apparently won't be speaking during the mitigation phase. She said mom waved her off after she visited Jodi, but Jean went up to the car and said, "Is she all right?" and the mom said she was okay.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu May 09, 2013 5:52 am

I'm shocked that she got an interview. Will the next step be "Jodi's jail stories", a reality TV show ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 6:12 am

Freckles wrote:Ok. Here is some of JA's family after verdict.
Reported some of the family was flying out after verdict read and before penalty phase.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/09/after-dark-jodi-arias-verdict-death-penalty

Grandma is walking and even stepping over curbs! It is a miracle, I tell you!

The more I got to thinking about JA, her mother's rude behavior in the court, how her mother tried to sell forged letters trashing Travis's reputation, her aunt's giggling and chatting in court, her aunt having "hearing" problems,her "dying" father (reported by JA to have heart problems, on dialysis for diabetes, on chem for cancer) and NOW?????? Grandma in her wheelchair? Well, we KNOW her father is actively running a restaurant called Daddy O's, her grandmother is hopping over her curbs....

I can only conclude: Their "little nut" didn't fall TOO far from that family tree!

What a bunch of fake, phoney, grifters! Users ALL! THIS is the reason JA is so screwed up! She inherited it and then acquired it from her environment! Bad choices come from bad examples!!!

No. I have no sympathy nor even pity for this evil family of users.

PS. I wonder. Do they have handicap placards for their cars? Do they park in Handicap Only slots? Someone should notify Travis family and the prosecutor ASAP!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 am

Pianist wrote:
Freckles wrote:Part 1 of FOX interview:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22200056/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

Part 2 of the FOX interview:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22200056/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

Part 3 of the interview:

Freckles, thanks again for being so on top of things. I will be able to view this and I was worried that I would miss it all. TV only gives clips. You are so detailed it is amazing. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 10 803492 can't thank you enough.

There are actually about 7 parts to this interview. You can see all of them in order here. A lot of it is repetition, all of it is sickening:

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu May 09, 2013 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu May 09, 2013 7:08 am

Freckles wrote:post 25566

"Noooo, I think she is up to her tricks, thinking she can outsmart everyone again. Reverse psychology, thinking they won't give her what she wants. She knows that the DP would not be carried out for at least 20 years and that meanwhile she would be in solitary confinement with zero privileges. LWOP means she would retain her magazines, visitations, etc. The DP would be way worse for her, and she knows it. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1023

Well written! ^^^^

What is going to be difficult for her is that if she really wants DP, the best would be to say no witness, no mitigation, nothing, to demonstrate that she really wants it (thinking they will give her LWOP). But she can't choose to reduce her time in court because she loves being there. She believes it's her court. She loves hearing people speaking about her, she always thinks that she is going to win. Conversely, allowing testimonies will bring her to court (let's hope not for several monthes) but will show that she was lying again.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 7:37 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/exclusive-what-travis-was-asked-skydiving

one of the tweets they received said something to the effect that the DP would give JA what she wants as then she would be with TA in death... ugh!!

loved that Dr. Drew said that he wasn't sure they would be going to the same place and motioned up and down with his hands... Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 7:45 am

Nothing about any of this will ever make sense. She's convicted and can record a what, 45 min interview?

If she 'wanted' to die, she wouldn't have drug this out 5 years. She wouldn't have sat on the stand 18 day, twirling in her chair, acting like a valley girl, 'um, like ya, he yelled at me and I was scared'..

She has watched too many years of HLN, all the crap she spews out of her mouth is calculated for sensationalism. Juan is 'so shady', she has a defense, why didn't they introduce things?? She tried to tamper with testimony. I think THAT is what sealed her fate.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 7:45 am

The interview Jodi gave last night is disgusting and disturbing in the extreme. She is just as Dr. De Marte described her, and basically acts exactly as the Dr. stated.
She is self serving and sickeningly manipulative. She is also exactly as Juan stated in his closing. She blames everyone else, is still vilifying Travis, and refuses to show any responsibility or remorse of any kind. She speaks in a 'poor me' little girl voice and cries only for herself.
Jodi is truly her own worst enemy, and a very dangerous person.
I thank God for this verdict and hope that Jodi lives the life she deserves until she dies, and then is condemned to eternal hell. I hope the media and the American people will shun her and not purchase her art, or make movies about her, etc. As with Casey Anthony, WE DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY MORE.
I was very glad to hear that the Alexander family already had a wonderful attorney who is now taking on their wrongful death suit, and is protecting them and their interests.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

renatae wrote:Deanna Reid was on Dr. Drew saying once when Travis was out of town, he asked her to take care of the dog. When she let herself in with her key, there was Jodi, sitting on the couch, with Travis' laptop! There were cookies in the oven.

Weird.

OMG!! I saw that interview last night and Deanna must have been freaking out at the time... but she has so much class... said that Hodi was acting like a Stepford (spelling) wife... want some cookies. Sorry to say but I would have said something like WTF are you doing here... Travis isn't home, does he know you are here... WTF!! but then Deanna has class and may just have called TA and told him since she drove an hour to get to his place to check on Napoleon because he asked. They would have been so good together Sad
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 8:16 am

ok... catching up, lot to remember...

Renatae - KatieCoollady isn't from dr.drew... she reports on Websleuths, her sister was murdered.. she's the once that got involved when AL talked to Sam, different lady but became tight with the family...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 8:16 am

I tried watching the interview but it was so edited that each part was a repeat of the last part.

sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by ustwin Thu May 09, 2013 8:21 am

What was that quote, "No jury will ever convict me, mark my words"! Say what, now???

ustwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 am

As mentioned I think the fight with the Dt was over wanting to do the interview and she said screw you and did it anyway... She said she went 'blank' (back into the fog, see it's real) when she heard it... She needed to get the last word it that she's correct, everyone else is wrong and to work her i want this so give me the opposite which shhhh it's what i really want.... My Max plays that game and he's a dog, we're wise to it... Idiot... They mentioned on HLN that if she really wanted to die all she would have to do is piss off the wrong person in jail/prison, problem solved. She's said at least 4 different times that TA's killer deserves death...
Interrogation with Det. F on day 1: I'd beg for the DP if I killed TA...
Diary saying TA's killer deserves the needle
48 hours saying (I can't remember now) but something about the DP
Fox post conviction saying wanting the DP over life. JM should reference that like in my closing she likes the spotlight, not 30 minutes after you convicted her she did an interview, we'll see that in a minute...

She deserves it and should get it... JM should be able to reference all the times she mentioned it and explain when it comes to her referring to herself it's another lie to trick you. She's been in GP jail for 5 years living it up. Winning singing contest, play video... tracing art and selling it, show pics and money made... my case has explained to you how she'll adapt to any circumstance or environment and make it the best, no skin off her back as long as she can craft. She was doing it here during trial. But she deserves the DP for what she did to TA and you should give it to her for that reason but also because anything less wouldn't be a punishment at all for JA.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 am

I wonder if Dr. S has changed his website yet, he's suppose to make you win with his testimony... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 8:44 am

justanopinion wrote:
renatae wrote:Deanna Reid was on Dr. Drew saying once when Travis was out of town, he asked her to take care of the dog. When she let herself in with her key, there was Jodi, sitting on the couch, with Travis' laptop! There were cookies in the oven.

Weird.

OMG!! I saw that interview last night and Deanna must have been freaking out at the time... but she has so much class... said that Hodi was acting like a Stepford (spelling) wife... want some cookies. Sorry to say but I would have said something like WTF are you doing here... Travis isn't home, does he know you are here... WTF!! but then Deanna has class and may just have called TA and told him since she drove an hour to get to his place to check on Napoleon because he asked. They would have been so good together Sad

I guess I am a lot 'feistier' than Deanne. If it had been me, I would have called Travis right then and there in front of Jodi and said, "gee, T. did you know...."
What a creepy experience! I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar Travis had no idea Jodi would be there or why would he have had Deanna drive an hour to go let the doggie out? I would have taken Napoleon with me too, and made some excuse and gotten the hell out---No cookies, thanks anyway!
Don't forget---at that time I believe Deanna said Travis had already told her about the slashed tires!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 8:46 am

Bmore wrote:I wonder if Dr. S has changed his website yet, he's suppose to make you win with his testimony... lol

...I wonder if Alyce the Liar is still getting lecture gigs!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 8:47 am

i want to find out what her hand slap was...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 8:47 am

the Jodi Arias t-shirts for $15 a pop that say Survivor ($ supposed to go to abused women... and we know that because she claimed to be abused it was going to go to her)

love this twitter persons idea that Hodi should change it to ...
http://twitpic.com/cp9bv4

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 10 Ja10

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

I guess I am a lot 'feistier' than Deanne. If it had been me, I would have called Travis right then and there in front of Jodi and said, "gee, T. did you know...."
What a creepy experience! I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar Travis had no idea Jodi would be there or why would he have had Deanna drive an hour to go let the doggie out? I would have taken Napoleon with me too, and made some excuse and gotten the hell out---No cookies, thanks anyway!
Don't forget---at that time I believe Deanna said Travis had already told her about the slashed tires!

I remember that... would have intimidated me... lol I don't do well with intimidation I usually come out swinging!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 am

Bmore wrote:As mentioned I think the fight with the Dt was over wanting to do the interview and she said screw you and did it anyway... She said she went 'blank' (back into the fog, see it's real) when she heard it... She needed to get the last word it that she's correct, everyone else is wrong and to work her i want this so give me the opposite which shhhh it's what i really want.... My Max plays that game and he's a dog, we're wise to it... Idiot... They mentioned on HLN that if she really wanted to die all she would have to do is piss off the wrong person in jail/prison, problem solved. She's said at least 4 different times that TA's killer deserves death...
Interrogation with Det. F on day 1: I'd beg for the DP if I killed TA...
Diary saying TA's killer deserves the needle
48 hours saying (I can't remember now) but something about the DP
Fox post conviction saying wanting the DP over life. JM should reference that like in my closing she likes the spotlight, not 30 minutes after you convicted her she did an interview, we'll see that in a minute...

She deserves it and should get it... JM should be able to reference all the times she mentioned it and explain when it comes to her referring to herself it's another lie to trick you. She's been in GP jail for 5 years living it up. Winning singing contest, play video... tracing art and selling it, show pics and money made... my case has explained to you how she'll adapt to any circumstance or environment and make it the best, no skin off her back as long as she can craft. She was doing it here during trial. But she deserves the DP for what she did to TA and you should give it to her for that reason but also because anything less wouldn't be a punishment at all for JA.

I AGREE, Bmore! I hope she does get death. Death row is no picnic, and she'd probably be there for at least 12 years. Also, she says "death is the ultimate freedom and I'd rather have that freedom"---Lol, honey, when you go it'll be to hell, NOT to 'Cancun in the sky'!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am

justanopinion wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I remember that... would have intimidated me... lol I don't do well with intimidation I usually come out swinging!! Laughing

ME TOO! I KNOW I would have confronted her, called Travis, and taken Napoleon with me for sure!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 8:51 am

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 11h
We have just confirmed cameras will remain in #jodiarias courtroom. Watch the Death Penalty phase streamed live on http://abc15.com
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 8:51 am

it's the torture before the freedom that' i'm looking forward too... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 8:55 am

justanopinion wrote:
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 11h
We have just confirmed cameras will remain in #jodiarias courtroom. Watch the Death Penalty phase streamed live on http://abc15.com

Are they starting at 9AM today (NOON Eastern time?) If not, anybody know what time court starts?
Looking like much needed rain here today---Good day to settle in and watch more of Juan and Dr. Hottie Horn, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 8:58 am

MUCH more worth listening to than interviews with Hodi~

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/09/verdict-jodi-arias-trial-9-pm-eastern

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 am

Bmore wrote:it's the torture before the freedom that' i'm looking forward too... lol

Bmore but... she was so sad Sad Sad she will not be able to travel Sad Sad have to stay in one place for a long time Sad Sad Sad really crying (for a change) that f#$#% interview really bit at my craw!! stupid b!tch didn't even once say she had any damn remorse... even took a few potshots during it... made up my own little tune last night...

sick F#$#%, sick F#$#%, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, when they come for you? sick F#$#%, sick F#$#%... (sung of course to the tune from cops) I really hope she implodes on the spot when they finally sentence her... hope her "master" comes for her in a big puff of fire and brimstone!!

I watched some more video of TA this morning and that gave me a new vengeance for this wretched POS ... Hodi Anus..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 9:01 am

i didn't what the enter interview, i saw enough... . i can't believe she didn't breakdown, that would have said so much but nooooo still a stonefaced b!tch..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 am

justanopinion wrote:

Weird.

I hope Deanna meets someone, and has a happy life. She is one classy lady!

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 am

If they all agree today, which how can they not... then we move to punishment but if they don't all agree unanimously a new jury will be brought in till they do, good luck finding one....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 am

When will we find out what ALV had to return to court for?
I think she got in trouble for something.

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 am

that's what i was wondering yellow...

The Dt can't claim she has mental problems because she did an interview... she was tested and proved she didn't but she did re-cement what Dr. D said about BPD...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 am

18thcenturylady wrote:MUCH more worth listening to than interviews with Hodi~

Thank you for posting the link 18th... very worth listening to Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 10 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 am

from fb... lol

Michael Riley - With JA's word recognition score of 136 I am really surprised she does not know the definition of PREMEDITATION.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 9:35 am

from fb... lol

Jayne Botanicus:

As champagne corks popped around the world, there was a small award ceremony held for the trial's unsung heroes; some at the courthouse and some on TV. They might not be familiar faces but the trial just wouldn't have been the same without them. I give to you the winners of The Golden Gavel:

Best Performance by a Gallery Member: The Puking Woman

Best Sound Engineering: The owner of the cell phone that blew up during Nurmi's closing argument

Set Design: The Great Seal of the State of Arizona

Costume Design: The Human Lie Detector, for her infinite supply of infinity scarves

Special Effects: Donovan Bering, for her use of prosthetics and creepy makeup...oh, wait...that's her real face

Best Performance in a Court Reporting Role: Mike

Outstanding Achievement in the Use of Props: Stapler Lady

Most Practiced TV Face: Jenny Hutt

The Lifetime Achievement Award would have gone to Granny Arias because there was no one older than her in the courtroom, but she faked that whole wheelchair thing and was disqualified

The night's big winner was The Jury, as they took home Golden Gavels in Direction, Production, Funniest Moment and Best Performance by an Ensemble Cast.

Unfortunately, none of the recipients were present to accept their awards, possibly due to prior obligations, media scrutiny or the fact that the Red Carpet was the runner in my hall, the stage was a stack of phone books and the awards were made out of Popsicle sticks, paper clips and yarn.

Congratulations to all the winners!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 9:44 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

ME TOO! I KNOW I would have confronted her, called Travis, and taken Napoleon with me for sure!

Had I just drove an hour and walked into the home of a man I loved to tend his dog to find that stalking whore nosing on his computer and baking cookies I'd of given her a good ole fashioned Texan ass whooping and before throwing her skankness out of the house I'd inform her if she ever stepped foot on the property again I'd rip her head off n shit down her throat. I aint classy nor anywhere near the lady DR so obviously is.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 am

Bmore wrote:from fb... lol

Jayne Botanicus:

As champagne corks popped around the world, there was a small award ceremony held for the trial's unsung heroes; some at the courthouse and some on TV. They might not be familiar faces but the trial just wouldn't have been the same without them. I give to you the winners of The Golden Gavel:

Best Performance by a Gallery Member: The Puking Woman

Best Sound Engineering: The owner of the cell phone that blew up during Nurmi's closing argument

Set Design: The Great Seal of the State of Arizona

Costume Design: The Human Lie Detector, for her infinite supply of infinity scarves

Special Effects: Donovan Bering, for her use of prosthetics and creepy makeup...oh, wait...that's her real face (moved from men to women nominees list)

Best Performance in a Court Reporting Role: Mike

Outstanding Achievement in the Use of Props: Stapler Lady

Most Practiced TV Face: Jenny Hutt

The Lifetime Achievement Award would have gone to Granny Arias because there was no one older than her in the courtroom, but she faked that whole wheelchair thing and was disqualified

The night's big winner was The Jury, as they took home Golden Gavels in Direction, Production, Funniest Moment and Best Performance by an Ensemble Cast.

Unfortunately, none of the recipients were present to accept their awards, possibly due to prior obligations, media scrutiny or the fact that the Red Carpet was the runner in my hall, the stage was a stack of phone books and the awards were made out of Popsicle sticks, paper clips and yarn.

Congratulations to all the winners!

roflao

Last edited by olivier57 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Had I just drove an hour and walked into the home of a man I loved to tend his dog to find that stalking whore nosing on his computer and baking cookies I'd of given her a good ole fashioned Texan ass whooping and before throwing her skankness out of the house I'd inform her if she ever stepped foot on the property again I'd rip her head off n shit down her throat. I aint classy nor anywhere near the lady DR so obviously is.

For all of that Carla... I would have purchased tickets! love it! inlove inlove roflao roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

Once I posted that "it would be open season on men" if the HO got away with murdering TA... I am so very very happy that she got M1 as I really like men!! Laughing oops cougar moment there!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next