Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Can whatever she says in this interview be used against her in the next phase of the trial?

Hopefully! Some TH did say it could.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:00 pm

yellow bike wrote:Will Jodi be in prison garb and handcuffs when she s brought in tomorrow? I sure hope so.
I bet she glares at the jury tomorrow. Maybe she will give them the finger too.

None of that would surprise me in the least. And my bet is that she will be in prison garb. The only reason defendants come in dressed in street clothes is that some airhead decided it was, my favorite word, "prejudicial."
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
OMG

7pm PST

10pm EST

Jodi being interviewed!!!

Holy cowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LMAO She just won't shut up. She INSISTS on digging in her heels.

OMG

They probably only let her do it because they knew she'd dig her own hole.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

LOL, Baez just said there is no way she is going to get the death penalty...

DRUM ROLL.....

Because "Nurmi will probably kill her tonight."

LOL.

Wish I knew what she said to her lawyers when she was yelling at them.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 pm

This dumb Judge Larry Sheidlin (sp)from Florida (did the will and custody case about, oh boy, can't remember her name - buxom blonde died of drugs) is such a nerd.

Just said this was "justice by mob rule" because the jury wasn't sequestered. What a tool.

Jodi sat there for three months practically screwing the very semblance of justice, judge practically bent over backwards saying "take another shot, Jodi" and he thinks this is lynch mob justice????

nobozo
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Greetings from Ohio! You guys were worried? I finally got a chance to see verdict, I laughed. Her face was worth it all.. 'Whatcha mean, guilty??'

F that B. for real
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I hope that Travis's family will now take Jodi to Civil Court. She doesn't deserve to make one cent on this murder & now she'll have lots & lots of time to draw her doodles.

I heard on HLN they plan to do so.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Bmore wrote:wonder what's going on on the JAII site...

I heard they shut down her Twitter account...

Cool
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:22 pm

carlakay wrote:
hello clarice wrote:It's not over yet carla - don't go please!!!

oh honey I aint going nowhere! I will be right here reading n throwing in my 2 cents for as long as this site is here or I am capable of pecking round on this keyboard.

just know that before too long we will all drift to other threads and wanted to get that out before any do cuz this has been the best bunch of peeps I have EVER had the pleasure of discussing a case with.

Ditto - love to all! guitar
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2366890057001/

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 pm

olivier57 wrote:Thinking about how she stayed stone-faced, I wonder if they can't try appeal or mistrial ?

If they give her death, there is an automatic appeal. I would be surprised if they didn't try again to say there was a mistrial, appeal, appeal, etc. This stuff lasts forever here.

Only question is - will she be able to find anyone to represent her? Not willingly, I don't think. They will have to be drafted against their will like Nurmi was.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed May 08, 2013 11:31 pm

From the infamous JAII site

May 8, 2013 By SJ - Team Jodi 305 Comments

I wrote this as a back-up post over this past weekend, knowing the unpredictability of stuff, and just to be on the safe side.

Looks like it was a good idea! Hopefully I might even get to post it when the server overload issues subside.

So ok… M1 wasn’t really the verdict we were hoping for today — even though I guessed the verdict day correctly — so tomorrow the next phase starts. How long that will last, I’m not too sure right now.

After that’s over, and the proverbial dust has settled, we’ll then move on to the next part of our journey… that being the relevant appeals in the appellate court.

That’s for the verdict/sentence to be looked at in the full context, and with all the Motions for Mistrial rightfully & regularly lodged during the trial by Kirk Nurmi.

At the end of all that – and taking all the various countless factors into account… and maybe some we’ve not even thought of yet… we WILL (once again) be victorious in our combined quest for JUSTICE FOR JODI. Yep… you heard it here first.

So peeps… leave your comments below on today’s verdict, while we prepare to battle on!

Thanks again for all your support over the past 4+ months. Let’s keep it going.

The pedo-hugging retards’ joy will be short lived.

WE ARE TEAM JODI – AND WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Today doesn’t changes that.
SJ
Team Jodi

Just slink back into your hole in Kazakstan or wherever, LOL.

FYI, per the rules here, I didn't quote the whole thing. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974

I left out the pleas for money. roflao

renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 11:46 pm

When the jury was being polled, JA's chin began to tremble.After juror 12 was polled, JA turned to look at her mother and there is a side profile. You can see her chin really trembling then.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/heres-jodi-arias-verdict
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Martinez and Flores' families were present in the court in front of Alexander family.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-verdict-nancy-grace-guilty-first-degree-murder-justice-rendered?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Freckles wrote:When the jury was being polled, JA's chin began to tremble.After juror 12 was polled, JA turned to look at her mother and there is a side profile. You can see her chin really trembling then.

She looks like she could use a Strawberry Frap and a Toblerone chunk, followed by a condom full of pentobarbital and guard "seed". Since she's on suicide watch, it's easier for her to take the pentobarbital that way since we know she can't use razors. roflao

Last edited by gsweater on Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 pm

JA's mother did cry

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-murder-trial-book-author-killer-girlfriend?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 am

gsweater wrote:
Freckles wrote:When the jury was being polled, JA's chin began to tremble.After juror 12 was polled, JA turned to look at her mother and there is a side profile. You can see her chin really trembling then.

She looks like she could use a Strawberry Frab and a Toblerone chunk, followed by a condom full of pentobarbital and guard "seed". Since she's on suicide watch, it's easier for her to take the pentobarbital that way since we know she can't use razors. roflao
I only have the Starbucks cookies and cream but I guess I will just have to knock one back tonight... Very Happy

Think she has a migraine yet?
Maybe she is in a new 'fog" tonight...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu May 09, 2013 12:04 am

Freckles wrote:
gsweater wrote:

She looks like she could use a Strawberry Frab and a Toblerone chunk, followed by a condom full of pentobarbital and guard "seed". Since she's on suicide watch, it's easier for her to take the pentobarbital that way since we know she can't use razors. roflao
I only have the Starbucks cookies and cream but I guess I will just have to knock one back tonight... Very Happy

Think she has a migraine yet?
Maybe she is in a new 'fog" tonight...

LULZ! She'll have the comfy Stripes and Shackles on tomorrow. I hear those are quite comfortable and can cure migraines. Heh... Very Happy

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 am

I missed most of today... but got the "feeling" by reading what everyone has written...

You all are fabulous.. and it is a real joy to be able to chat with all of you and share this fantastic news... onward and hopefully to better news coming..

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492

@Freckles you are amazing! thank you for all that you do here and add. So glad that we are able to share. You rock!!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492 guitar Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:06 am

post 25566

"Noooo, I think she is up to her tricks, thinking she can outsmart everyone again. Reverse psychology, thinking they won't give her what she wants. She knows that the DP would not be carried out for at least 20 years and that meanwhile she would be in solitary confinement with zero privileges. LWOP means she would retain her magazines, visitations, etc. The DP would be way worse for her, and she knows it. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1023

Well written! ^^^^
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 am

Oh don't go away JAII folks, we will still be 'victorious'.. Yes, don't pay any attention to the evidence... The crazy Mormon mafia will not win.
She.just.can't.keep.her.mouth.shut.

But keep loggin in, keep posting photos of dead people in body bags, keep talking conspiracy theories.. The drones that hold tight to abusive, pedophilia.. Super Mormon likes little boys and girls. Baha!
Grandma ran out of court.. RAN.
P.a.t.h.e.t.i.c!
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:15 am

Hi, Just! Hugs to you! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 839314 We missed you today!

Will you be here tomorrow?
bath
I dunno if it will be televised but I sure am hoping!
And I hope Ja is wearing her new outfit!
I hear she may be trying out the new outfit and stripes are in for her this year... and next year... and every year after! Not too difficult choosing her outfit. Maybe, Wilmot will color coordinate with her?

For Travis:
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974

And this is Juan Martinez: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Det. Flores: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974

Dr. Horne: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Dr. J. DeMarte: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974

DeAnna Reid: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Chris and Sky Hughes: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974

Dave Hall: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jacob Mefford: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974

A WHOLE HOST OF ANGELS WATCHING OVER TRAVIS:
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 2108

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 901969 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 901969 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 901969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am

Any info or commentary on JA's mother, aunt, grandmother?
Reactions? Leaving the court? Were they still chatting and munching their popcorn and popping their gum? SA writing in her little notebook?

I hope JA can now be charged with B&E and falsifying a PD report.

Curious as to what Matt and Darryl NOW have to say?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 am

Dr. DeMarte was my favorite witness. Hottie....and smart.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:23 am

From Tawnidilly

Jodi Arias talks exclusively with FOX 10 after verdict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YpjTbmIJI

Jodi Arias talks exclusively with FOX 10 after verdict Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIR7S_aonNw

Jodi Arias talks exclusively with FOX 10 after verdict Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw2oS-bxmBQ
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu May 09, 2013 12:23 am

Arias Case Likely Far From Over Even After Verdict

by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 08, 201311:47 PM

~Snipped~

The trial will now move into a phase during which prosecutors will argue the killing was committed in an especially cruel, heinous and depraved manner, called the "aggravation" phase. Both sides may call witnesses and show evidence during a mini trial of sorts. The jurors are the same and will reconvene at 1 p.m. Thursday.
There are two options for the jury:

OPTION 1:

The panel doesn't find the presence of aggravating factors. In this case, the judge dismisses them and sentences Arias to either the rest of her life in prison or life in prison with the possibility of release after 25 years.

OPTION 2:

The jurors find there were aggravating factors, and the case moves into a penalty phase. The same jury decides whether Arias should be executed or get life in prison. This portion of the case could go on for several weeks, and additional witnesses could be called by both sides. If jurors don't reach a unanimous agreement on the death penalty, the judge sentences Arias to either the rest of her life in prison or life in prison with the possibility of release after 25 years.

Read more:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=182447155
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:32 am

@26:14
All agreed on PREMED
Some added the felony murder:
--could be because the gun was taken;
--could be because after she started to stab Travis, she was no longer welcome in the home, hence burglary in his home w/out his consent;

For sentencing:
Did they find for cruel ?
What degree of suffering?
(Travis had his eyes wide open in the shower.
He knew. He fought for his life. He spit up blood in the sink...)
Then DP

Then, mitigation phase begins.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/09/verdict-jodi-arias-trial-9-pm-eastern

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 am

clipped---

" .. Suck it indeed, demon. Wednesday Addams disguised as Ugly Betty was shocked and appalled that her domestic abuse excuse didn’t fly. In fact, the smug butcher in a librarian costume was visibly aghast to learn that nobody bought her eleventh hour sob story. It’s a hardknock life for an unconvincing narcissist. Donned in appropriate black for the occasion, she stared in disbelief as jurors announced their unanimous decree of first degree murder. Homecoming Queen reject Jenny nearly bit through her lip like a failed Molly Ringwald wannabe.

So now this offensive hellspawn gets to beg for her wortless life from a jury that she’s already lied to. A jury that has been told her own lawyer doesnt even like her. A jury that sees her for the useless trash she is.

I can’t wait to see her tweets via surrogate about this matter. Hopefully Stabby Einstein will be stupid enough to insult the panel that now controls her fate. Please, Stabby, be stupid enough to blame them for your current circumstances. I beg you. ..."

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/arizona-jury-tells-local-demon-to-suck-it/#comment-6631
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 am

'I know 2 intruders came in, I told you how Travis suffered, he would not die, he screamed and was bloody. 1 had a gun, the other, a knife. I fought off those intruders who now know my PO box number and were going to kill my family.. No jury will ever convict me'
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 am

When they convict someone of premeditated murder, how in an of itself, not 'heinous'?
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 am

Fool that I am I watched the 3 parts of her interview and nearly gagged. Not one bit of remorse, not one, I'm sorry to TA's family, just an I hope they find what they're looking for. She's one cold hearted biotch, coming off with her holier than thou act. She's ready for death, so be it, hope she gets her wish.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 am

There are now 5 parts of the Jodi Arias interview with FOX -Phoenix posted to their website:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22200056/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict
FOX - Phoenix -- Updated: May 08, 2013 11:45 PM CDT

Jodi Arias talks exclusively with FOX 10 after verdict

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 am

by keikikiki Yesterday at 5:12 pm
Just thinkin' aloud again...

Somewhere on RC I linked into an HLN description of the jurors...

Again...just tryin' to pass the time waitin'...but one juror struck me, only b/c of an HLN 'After Dark' (IknowIKNOW peeps, but it was awhile back and I can't erase the memory of it! Shocked )...anyhoo...on that episode, the jury was to decide if Ho-dog was a danger to society...that was the bold accusation or whatever the heck they're callin' it...okay...so I've wanted to holler about this since, but 'cause I love and appreciate the male species so very much, especially the testosterone voices here on RC (long-overdue shout out to y'all: Olivier, gsweater, auman, Bo: if I've forgotten anyone or mistaken any identities, forgive me pls and I'll blame it on the fog anyway so...)

Okay...so the verdict was 100% guilty from women on that jury, and I WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED AND DUMBFOUNDED to see that the only 2 not guilty verdicts were young males...I'll spare y'all what I said aloud to them thru the tele that night, but SERIOUSLY???

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes...WHOA.

The only potential victims on that whole jury, and it's these 2 brainiacs that argued that her slaughter of TA was "JUST A ONE-TIME THING"/"things just got carried away"/"who knows what really went on to force her to do such an unique one-timey thingamajig". So I said to the tele, I said, "HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUH?"

Amongst other things. Use your fertile imaginations. Ha.

So back we go to the beginning of my circuitous logic...There's one young-ish male juror on here, and YES...boys...IKNOWIKNOW lotsnlots o' ya have functioning hippocampi + frontal lobes...I'm just sayin'...shruggin'...just throwin' my worries out there. As the Ho-dog herself would say, don't be hatin'...

Seriously all: I'm just fritterin' the time away with silly brain teases...joking...As always, the only way I can cope with tough times is my Napoleon Dynamite-ish sense (or lack thereof) humor. If anyone knows of him, he's got my go-to quote for thinkin' 'bout Hodi sympathizers/too lenient w/their benefit of the doubt faculites: "Iddddioot. Gossssh."

Dragged over from older thread.

LOL - just classic. Aren't we glad they all used their frontal lobes and hippocampi? WhooHoo! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 541830
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 am

sassy5d wrote:Oh don't go away JAII folks, we will still be 'victorious'.. Yes, don't pay any attention to the evidence... The crazy Mormon mafia will not win.
She.just.can't.keep.her.mouth.shut.

But keep loggin in, keep posting photos of dead people in body bags, keep talking conspiracy theories.. The drones that hold tight to abusive, pedophilia.. Super Mormon likes little boys and girls. Baha!
P.a.t.h.e.t.i.c!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 88030
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 am

II. Capital Punishment in Arizona

The Capital Case, Trial Process ( Guilt Phase - Sentencing Phase), Appeals Process (Direct Appeal) ...

Read more:

https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/sites/all/docs/Criminal/ccc/Final-CapPun.pdf

Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 13 Criminal Code - Section 13-751 Sentence of death or life imprisonment; aggravating and mitigating circumstances; definition

http://law.onecle.com/arizona/criminal-code/13-751.html

Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 13 Criminal Code - Section 13-752; Version 2 Sentences of death, life imprisonment or natural life; imposition; sentencing proceedings; definitions

http://law.onecle.com/arizona/criminal-code/13-752-version-2.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 am

sassy5d wrote:
P.a.t.h.e.t.i.c!

I thought she was in a wheelchair.

auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 am

Freckles wrote:Any info or commentary on JA's mother, aunt, grandmother?
Reactions? Leaving the court? Were they still chatting and munching their popcorn and popping their gum? SA writing in her little notebook?

I hope JA can now be charged with B&E and falsifying a PD report.

Curious as to what Matt and Darryl NOW have to say?

Saw a bit of the family leaving court. I couldn't really tell, but the TH's said her mom was very shaken and had been in tears.

The shots of them that I saw during/after the verdict, they were finally subdued and seemed to be taking things seriously.

Very ironic that grandma walked in under her own power today, no wheelchair, no oxygen.

Apparently her mother may not testify during mitigation. I thought I heard someone say she was ill.

I missed a lot because not only was I at the doctor's office from 3:45 to 5:30, after dinner I was ill, so mostly I am picking up stuff from you all (thank you!) and from HLN.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 1:26 am

Moosiesmama wrote:Fool that I am I watched the 3 parts of her interview and nearly gagged. Not one bit of remorse, not one, I'm sorry to TA's family, just an I hope they find what they're looking for. She's one cold hearted biotch, coming off with her holier than thou act. She's ready for death, so be it, hope she gets her wish.
IIRC, signs of remorse could NOT be shown IF she plead self defense...
???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 am

Yes, Jodi's Grammy musta played the pitiful part prior to delibertations. No wheel chair needed for verdict.

I still heart the peak at JAII (yes, I know you clowns peek here too)... There was NO evidence they cry!
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 am

auman58 wrote:
sassy5d wrote:
P.a.t.h.e.t.i.c!

Was that show and tell, too?

IIRC, JA had stated her father had heart problems and was on dialysis for diabetes...
and he had cancer...
Of course, we THEN learn he is running the restaurant, Daddy O's.

Was her aunt there?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 am

I saw footage of the grandma standing up without any apparent problem when the court attendees rose. I didn't see the part where she left.

Her aunt was there. I didn't see much tape of the family, mostly just when they stood at the end, and then footage of them leaving the court, so can't really address much about their reactions except the snickering was absent. I saw mom hugging people out in the street, whom I think were part of her group as she left.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 am

Freckles wrote:
auman58 wrote:

Was that show and tell, too?

IIRC, JA had stated her father had heart problems and was on dialysis for diabetes...
and he had cancer...
Of course, we THEN learn he is running the restaurant, Daddy O's.

Was her aunt there?

I don't know, I saw reporters chasing momma down afterwards but don't remember who was in the group.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 1:47 am

Something strange and special happened to me today.
In my mail, I received a solicitation from a charity.
What is unusual were the magnet, the stationery, and the return labels (which I often get) had a special blue flower and the following words: "Forget Me Not."

I put the magnet on the refrig as a reminder of Travis.
I will use some of the stationery to write a letter to Travis' family...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 am

renatae wrote:I saw footage of the grandma standing up without any apparent problem when the court attendees rose. I didn't see the part where she left.

Her aunt was there. I didn't see much tape of the family, mostly just when they stood at the end, and then footage of them leaving the court, so can't really address much about their reactions except the snickering was absent. I saw mom hugging people out in the street, whom I think were part of her group as she left.

Thank you for sharing!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 am

Deanna Reid was on Dr. Drew saying once when Travis was out of town, he asked her to take care of the dog. When she let herself in with her key, there was Jodi, sitting on the couch, with Travis' laptop! There were cookies in the oven.

Weird.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 1:50 am

auman58 wrote:clipped--

I don't know, I saw reporters chasing momma down afterwards but don't remember who was in the group.
So glad you were here to share with us! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 88030

(Don't say you never got any now, you hear? These are for you...Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 9 803492 )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 09, 2013 1:50 am

Greta Van Susteren interviews various guests re Jodi Arias in this interview and plays parts of the J. Arias interview with Troy Hayden.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html#http://video.foxnews.com/v/2366890057001/exclusive-jodi-arias-first-post-verdict-interview/?playlist_id=86925
FOX News -- On the Record with Greta Van Susteren

Video: 17:16

May 8, 2013

Exclusive: Jodi Arias' first post-verdict interview

Cable Exclusive: Jodi Arias discusses first-degree murder conviction, prospect of facing the death penalty, with KSAZ Fox anchor Troy Hayden
~~~~~

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html#http://video.foxnews.com/v/2366827864001/one-ex-boyfriend-of-jodi-arias-speaks-out/?playlist_id=86925
FOX News -- On the Record with Greta Van Susteren

Video: 4:35

May 8, 2013

One ex-boyfriend of Jodi Arias speaks out

Ex-flame of Jodi Arias reacts to her conviction for first-degree murder, details a prison letter she sent to him

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 09, 2013 1:51 am

Any time, Freckles!

Stay tuned, I'm going back over the DVR tapes of HLN tonight, specifically looking for footage of the family.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 1:56 am

renatae wrote:Deanna Reid was on Dr. Drew saying once when Travis was out of town, he asked her to take care of the dog. When she let herself in with her key, there was Jodi, sitting on the couch, with Travis' laptop! There were cookies in the oven.

Weird.
I listened to that and got the creeps. She mentioned JA was like one of the Stepford Wives when she offered her a cookie...

IMO, Deanna and others are VERY fortunate to be alive today.
JA was so obsessed and consumed with her ultimate control of Travis IMO, she would have murdered others who might have gotten in her way. I wonder how Darryl is feeling about now... Matt? He can go to hell for the sneak and liar he is! Disgusting and I hope his life is a disgrace for him as he is a disgrace to life. A liar and a cheat who aided and abetted JA even as she was trashing the good name of a DECENT man! Something Matt will never, ever be. He sold his soul to the devil, IMO, when he agreed to lie for JA... I hope he is fired from his job.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 09, 2013 2:00 am

renatae wrote:Any time, Freckles!

Stay tuned, I'm going back over the DVR tapes of HLN tonight, specifically looking for footage of the family.
I looked and looked and found none.

Re Juan Martinez and Det. Flores:
Both had relatives in the courtroom today so I imagine they asked the camera NOT show them as it might endanger their families.

In listening to the vid Ann shared on prior page from Tricia's talk radio:
Martinez spoke with Sam immediately following the verdict and said he would be in his office for a bit IF she needed him. Another court watcher, Katycoollady ? happened to be on the elevator with Juan as it was descending at close of court. He was by himself. He gripped her hand firmly. He had tears in his eyes.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next