Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

@ 18th et al

I believe today's proceedings start @ 1 pm Arizona time.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 10:01 am

Weeziethm wrote:@ 18th et al

and that means around 4 pm for me... and I have to be road running again at that time... grrrrr at least they have re-runs that you all post and the wonderful commentary! Why does real life have to get in the way of this ... I am invested here and don't want to miss it live!! Suspect
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 10:02 am

as most know I didn't really care thruout this trial wether she got life without parole or the DP..welp now I do.
First of all WTF is up with allowing a 45 minute interview where she obviously is allowed the time to apply makeup prior to doing? Shutting down visits from other loved ones of the inmates..JUST FOR HER? and the damn twittering? PISSES ME OFF BIGTIME! Jodi Arias aint never been nor ever will be a somebody..to allow any preferential treatment of this abomination only feeds it..Come on AZ STOP IT NOW!
I did not watch her interview and wont but did catch the end of Dr. Drew last night when he played a short clip of her saying she prefers death in it.. YEAH RIGHT!
So since I now know for sure that is her greatest fear I hope they give her the DP.

Now I got to share how I heard the verdict..I was so nervous..inhaled 3 cigs in a row on my front porch starting at 4:30 after instructing the 10 yr old grandson to holler the second he saw the judge sit down..he did and I come running..sat down on my love seat and the oldest gson came sat down beside me and quietly took me by the hand..the 2 yr old came n sat on my other side and did the same..neither said a word til the baby saw my tears and the 10 yr old said..Oh no Granny why are you crying? you said it was the first one that mattered n she said guilty..didn't she say guilty? I hugged him n said yes baby she did..I am crying cause justice was finally served right. Yall this is the first case I have ever followed where it was...
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 10:09 am

justanopinion wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:@ 18th et al

and that means around 4 pm for me... and I have to be road running again at that time... grrrrr at least they have re-runs that you all post and the wonderful commentary! Why does real life have to get in the way of this ... I am invested here and don't want to miss it live!! Suspect

Darn. It's 4 PM here too. That's a bad time for me too---too much around dinnertime/evening stuff...Guess I'll have to see the youtube vids tomorrow.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 am

i'll be at the docs office... wth?
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 10:15 am

carlakay wrote:as most know I didn't really care thruout this trial wether she got life without parole or the DP..welp now I do.
First of all WTF is up with allowing a 45 minute interview where she obviously is allowed the time to apply makeup prior to doing? Shutting down visits from other loved ones of the inmates..JUST FOR HER? and the damn twittering? PISSES ME OFF BIGTIME! Jodi Arias aint never been nor ever will be a somebody..to allow any preferential treatment of this abomination only feeds it..Come on AZ STOP IT NOW!
I did not watch her interview and wont but did catch the end of Dr. Drew last night when he played a short clip of her saying she prefers death in it.. YEAH RIGHT!
So since I now know for sure that is her greatest fear I hope they give her the DP.

Now I got to share how I heard the verdict..I was so nervous..inhaled 3 cigs in a row on my front porch starting at 4:30 after instructing the 10 yr old grandson to holler the second he saw the judge sit down..he did and I come running..sat down on my love seat and the oldest gson came sat down beside me and quietly took me by the hand..the 2 yr old came n sat on my other side and did the same..neither said a word til the baby saw my tears and the 10 yr old said..Oh no Granny why are you crying? you said it was the first one that mattered n she said guilty..didn't she say guilty? I hugged him n said yes baby she did..I am crying cause justice was finally served right. Yall this is the first case I have ever followed where it was...

Awwww...What a great story Carla! I think you had the best company for seeing this verdict read! Someday when your grandbabies are older you'll talk to them and say "remember when we saw that verdict together, and gram was so nervous?"...
They had JUST read the verdict when hubby got home. I was crying, and he came running in all worried something had happened to me. I told him the news and he said "See, I told you it would be murder one---no brainer!" Then he sat down to immediately watch the re-run of it with me!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 am

on the JAII site they said the jury learned from CA's verdict and was weak and voted by self preservation. CA's juror's received death threats and had to move and this jury didn't want to deal with that so they took the easy way out.... their minds scare me... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:21 am

I know gma can walk and stuff but do you think they put her in a wheel chair in court in case she fainted or something they could get her out faster?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:24 am

this was prior to the verdict... lol has the JAII site thinking it was a set up... lol

http://www.kswt.com/story/22188162/arizona-gov-jan-brewer-thinks-arias-is-guilty
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 10:25 am

Bmore wrote:I know gma can walk and stuff but do you think they put her in a wheel chair in court in case she fainted or something they could get her out faster?

nope I think officers of the court were just as suprised as everyone else to see her walking just fine..smoke n mirrors thru n thru!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 10:29 am

Bmore wrote:I know gma can walk and stuff but do you think they put her in a wheel chair in court in case she fainted or something they could get her out faster?

No!! I think that GMA was instructed by the evil one to look as pathetic as possible... who will look after her now crap... I think the evil one scares even those psychopaths... and as far as the J4JA site... well I will just have to grow some hair in the spot that never gets any sun, and the frost never touches... so I can shave them a spot... whackjobs that they are... they should all be tracked down and charged with obstruction of justice or criminal intent... something!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 am

Yes Bmore. I visited JAII yesterday and today. I see the comments are fleeting.

Now TA family is money hungry, for their lawsuit. News flash, she has been diligently lining up her ducks.. They want to squelch her attempts at making any $$.

All the straws for over turned convictions.. Mormons on jury, not sequestered.

Btw, there are SO many people who knew nothing of Casey Anthony, know nothing about Jodi Arias. I would bring this up at work (last week) nobody knew what I was talking about..

Should we expect JAII website to post JA in a body bag, saying they will be 'victorious', don't forget to donate?? The maryter, being crucified to save the souls of domestic abuse/pedophilia survivors???
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 am

JAO... they are crazy... funny and crazy... on your worst day their behavior makes you feel sane!!!

I wonder if they'll put the wrongful death trial on tv..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 am

Bmore wrote:this was prior to the verdict... lol has the JAII site thinking it was a set up... lol

http://www.kswt.com/story/22188162/arizona-gov-jan-brewer-thinks-arias-is-guilty

omg never thought of this before... http://www.kswt.com/story/22188162/arizona-gov-jan-brewer-thinks-arias-is-guilty "If Arias is convicted of first-degree murder she could be sentenced to death and a future governor could decide if her sentence should be commuted."
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 am

Bmore wrote:this was prior to the verdict... lol has the JAII site thinking it was a set up... lol

I don't agree with the set up theory, but I find it highly inappropriate for a government official, such as the Arizona Governor, to say in an interview that a defendant in a trial is guilty while the jury is deliberating, and a verdict has not yet been rendered. Especially when the jury has not been sequestered.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

She probably would not still be the gov when the case would get to the point of needing a pardon.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 am

'Im still LDS' but they don't honor ur religion in jail? That's odd.

Btw, JAII people believe in the 2 intruder and 3rd gas can story and are anxiously waiting for those people to come forward and vindicate her.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 am

off the cuff, without looking it up... is this sentence correct?

Once people make a judgement, most people are loathe to change their minds.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 am

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 11m

Big Day today in #JodiArias case... Aggravating phase should be quick... we may be on #VerdictWatch again today... stay tuned!

https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

ME TOO! I KNOW I would have confronted her, called Travis, and taken Napoleon with me for sure!

Had I just drove an hour and walked into the home of a man I loved to tend his dog to find that stalking whore nosing on his computer and baking cookies I'd of given her a good ole fashioned Texan ass whooping and before throwing her skankness out of the house I'd inform her if she ever stepped foot on the property again I'd rip her head off n shit down her throat. I aint classy nor anywhere near the lady DR so obviously is.

Yes, that's right. She drove an HOUR to check on Napoleon. Travis would have never asked Deanna to do that if he'd known Jodi was in his house.

Jodi got caught playing wifey-poo.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 am

you mean stalky-poo
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 am

Bmore wrote:off the cuff, without looking it up... is this sentence correct?

Once people make a judgement, most people are loathe to change their minds.

Remove the second time of using "people"

Then its fine. With me anyhow. And, really, Bmore, I'm the only one who matters.

Very Happy
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:45 am

that wasn't even bothering me... it was the use or position of loathe... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:46 am

i'm being petty... lol Irked that it doesn't start till 4p my time...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 11m

Big Day today in #JodiArias case... Aggravating phase should be quick... we may be on #VerdictWatch again today... stay tuned!

https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan

One of the TH last night said the defense may not even put on a "defense" of the aggravating factors. But we all know how JW fancies herself up against Dr. Horn, so that could just be wishful thinking! However after the squabble with HodiHo yesterday, they may be saying "you're on your own", chica Laughing
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 am

Okay - where are we at???

We got 12 believe in pre-med. How exactly?

The gas cans, horde of skateboarders, license plates, cell phone turned off...???

Or simply the "in-between the stabbings"???

And the felony...which one? Was it the "staying in his home after stabbing him"? or "stealing Travis' gun"???

This matters.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 am

A tweet from Dateline (NBC):

datelinenbc Have questions about the #JodiArias trial? We're having a live Facebook Q&A at 12:30 ET - on.fb.me/193gCJ0 18 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
~~~~~

https://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc/posts/10151642819376420
Facebook - Dateline (NBC)

Dateline NBC · 319,077 like this
41 minutes ago · ..

Have questions about the Arias trial?

At 12:30pm ET, Josh Mankiewicz, Senior Producer Joe Delmonico and Field Producer Michelle Fanucci, our eyes and ears in court, will be doing a live Facebook Q&A about the trial.

We hope you join us!

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu May 09, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 am

i was thinking about that too Mari...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 am

I know this jury is confident in their guilty verdict, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they learn everything that "we" know. The posters on WS have compiled a list of about 30 things/evidence/tapes/etc that the jury didn't have access to, and you've got to know that their heads will explode when they realize the extent of her evilness, what an evil sociopath crazy b*tch she actually is.

To give a 45 minute interview shortly after being convicted of first degree premeditated murder....who does that?

Yeah, I'd buy their book Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

OMG!! I saw that interview last night and Deanna must have been freaking out at the time... but she has so much class... said that Hodi was acting like a Stepford (spelling) wife... want some cookies. Sorry to say but I would have said something like WTF are you doing here... Travis isn't home, does he know you are here... WTF!! but then Deanna has class and may just have called TA and told him since she drove an hour to get to his place to check on Napoleon because he asked. They would have been so good together Sad

I guess I am a lot 'feistier' than Deanne. If it had been me, I would have called Travis right then and there in front of Jodi and said, "gee, T. did you know...."
What a creepy experience! I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar Travis had no idea Jodi would be there or why would he have had Deanna drive an hour to go let the doggie out? I would have taken Napoleon with me too
, and made some excuse and gotten the hell out---No cookies, thanks anyway!
Don't forget---at that time I believe Deanna said Travis had already told her about the slashed tires!

That would be me too!!! Laughing I would have no problem calling Travis the second I saw the wacko was there!
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 am

Bmore wrote:i was thinking about that too Mari...

Yeah. We will have to hear from the jurors after this is all over to really know.

If you believed Travis attacked her, and you believe it was his gun, you can still find the pre-med and the felony.

So this assurance anyone might feel about her getting the death penalty could just be false hope. If *I* believed the above statement I would not vote for death.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 am

Bmore wrote:on the JAII site they said the jury learned from CA's verdict and was weak and voted by self preservation. CA's juror's received death threats and had to move and this jury didn't want to deal with that so they took the easy way out.... their minds scare me... lol

Dang! They are just as f'ed up as she is! That is a scary bunch of wackos! Shocked Shocked

jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 am

Mari but not really... you have to take all the premed and felony out now... doesn't matter... start at the moment before he was stabbed until the picture of him bleeding out in the hall... during those 2 minutes was it an extremely cruel way to die? did he know, how was his pain, fear? etc.... they need to vote Y or N for cruelty...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 am

Bmore wrote:Mari but not really... you have to take all the premed and felony out now... doesn't matter... start at the moment before he was stabbed until the picture of him bleeding out in the hall... during those 2 minutes was it an extremely cruel way to die? did he know, how was his pain, fear? etc.... they need to vote Y or N for cruelty...

does the d-team get to have any rebuttal like some idiot who is brain dead (like the rest of their witness') saying no... once he had the first stab wound he was on automatic pilot but that his brain went into a fog... and he wouldn't know anything...

oh darn wait it is Hodi that goes into a fog!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 am

On the websleuths radio show last night along with Katiecoollady and Chris Hughes, Levi Page, etc., was a friend of Travis Alexanders---'Julie' (This is NOT Julie Christopher). I never heard them say her last name. She was sitting with them in court for the verdict yesterday as well. Can someone please tell me what 'Julie's' last name is?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:15 am

It's my impression from all the talk the next step is cruelty only, actual murder (correct me if i'm wrong) ... and I think they said the Dt can rebutt but most say they probably won't...

He obviously tried to fight back, get his bearings at the sink, and get away... He knew what the hell was going on...

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 am

Did Chris Hughes say since she was convicted that she'll be excommunicated/kicked out of LDS today?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 11:19 am

Bmore wrote:It's my impression from all the talk the next step is cruelty only, actual murder (correct me if i'm wrong) ... and I think they said the Dt can rebutt but most say they probably won't...

He obviously tried to fight back, get his bearings at the sink, and get away... He knew what the hell was going on...

I feel horrible for the family..they said on Dr. Drew I think last they will describe in graphic detail exactly what he went through in this next phase Sad
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

i know.... and the pics will be back up to show how cruel it actually was...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 am

Bmore wrote:Did Chris Hughes say since she was convicted that she'll be excommunicated/kicked out of LDS today?

I don't know but should of been booted the second she started claiming on the stand that she was under the impression (from Travis) that all kinds of sex was allowed except her friggin "vanilla" version.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 11:22 am

Bmore wrote:Did Chris Hughes say since she was convicted that she'll be excommunicated/kicked out of LDS today?

Nice.

Twitter - gone. Making profit off her tracing of magazine ads - gone.

Oh woe is me to the LDS bishops - gone.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 09, 2013 11:24 am

I was asking, I read it on 'her' site... they were glad so she could finally get some real healing... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 am

Those pics are so tough to see... that poor family and jurors!
it is one thing to see the pics on your computer or TV but the size of the screen that they are looking at .... argh

What they are having to go through is cruel and inhumane... and they are suffering... and that is only a minutia of what Travis endured! makes me so disgusted with the evil one and her minions at JAsupporters...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 am

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 11 Ja210
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 am

May 8, 2013

Dear Journal:

Nothing noteworthy happened today.

guitar JAA

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 11:43 am

News release from the Alexander family... they thanked the prosection and det. flores among other things... actual copy of what the press were given

http://media2.abc15.com/html/images/document.jpg
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 am

Listening to some talking heads and they are saying that the HodiHo's DTeam will need to call a slew of mental health professionals and character witness's if they want to save her life. Could this go on for weeks with more Dr. Ducky' and ALV's?
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am

Weeziethm wrote:May 8, 2013

Dear Journal:

guitar JAA

followed by just a few hours later...

Dear Journal:

today ended well... I got to put my makeup on again. I so love my makeup... it highlights just how beautiful I really am. Well I am well on my way to stardom as the TV wanted another exclusive interview with me. Even they know just how famous I am. I am a professional artist, photographer and now TV star! I wonder when I will get my star on the walk of fame!

JA inlove

Last edited by justanopinion on Thu May 09, 2013 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't separate the comments... maybe this fixed it... hoping!!)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 am

justanopinion wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:May 8, 2013

Dear Journal:

guitar JAA

followed by just a few hours later...

Dear Journal:

today ended well... I got to put my makeup on again. I so love my makeup... it highlights just how beautiful I really am. Well I am well on my way to stardom as the TV wanted another exclusive interview with me. Even they know just how famous I am. I am a professional artist, photographer and now TV star! I wonder when I will get my star on the walk of fame!

JA inlove

omg so sorry it won't let me quote... Weezie you are hysterical and I wanted to have some fun with what you started...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

Bmore wrote:i'll be at the docs office... wth?

You and the doc's office.

What? herpes?

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next