Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Freckles Mon May 13, 2013 12:44 am

BTW, I am still laughing at the vision of JA's mother looking for TUPPERWARE in the midst of moving. And then looking on the roof for it!! Oh. Wait. Didn't she say she called the PD to try to scare JA after finding the Tupperware-on-the-roof-with-marijuana-plants-growing-in-them and she decided to -call-the PD- WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING? Righto! Makes NO sense at all! awe roflao awe roflao awe

She is a liar. She taught her dau well. JMO.
shifty
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Freckles Mon May 13, 2013 12:56 am

colsnipe wrote:Jodi Arias SNL Parody

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2013/05/12/nr-weekend-keilar-sot-snl-benghazi-arias.cnn
roflao roflao roflao
This is bad! To think our gov't would want a chunk of the media pr...

Could someone imbed this so we never lose it?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 13, 2013 1:15 am

Freckles wrote:
colsnipe wrote:Jodi Arias SNL Parody

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2013/05/12/nr-weekend-keilar-sot-snl-benghazi-arias.cnn
roflao roflao roflao
This is bad! To think our gov't would want a chunk of the media pr...

Could someone imbed this so we never lose it?

'SNL' adds Arias to Benghazi hearings

CNN Weekend Shows|Added on May 12, 2013
"Saturday Night Live" shows how Jodi Arias could bring more media attention to the Benghazi hearings.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 13, 2013 2:45 am

Freckles wrote:BTW, I am still laughing at the vision of JA's mother looking for TUPPERWARE in the midst of moving. And then looking on the roof for it!! Oh. Wait. Didn't she say she called the PD to try to scare JA after finding the Tupperware-on-the-roof-with-marijuana-plants-growing-in-them and she decided to -call-the PD- WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING? Righto! Makes NO sense at all! awe roflao awe roflao awe

She is a liar. She taught her dau well. JMO.
shifty

Shifty indeed.

Didn't want to spoil the Mama's Day mood for anyone...but a ? was floating around in my noggin' for all you loving mommies out there...

I know I know...Mommas love their babies forever and ever. Of course. Thank God. Mommas are the best!

But really??? This kid??? Really??? Okay, I mean...lovin' 'em is entirely jiggy. Of course. But enabling demonic vitriol??? Loving 'em is one thing. Sitting in court is one thing. But trying to pimp out 100% fakefake CRUEL SICK accusations against the slaughtered victim of your lil' nugget??? Really? All so that the lil' punkin' can travel the globe 'cause she'd rather die than have to stay in one place? All so your lil' cutie can get back to honing her grinding skills in search for Mr. Right? So she can skeedaddle back to waitressing and road trips (no offense to waitresses...love waitresses...or road trips...love road trips...especially ones that don't require 100lbs of flammable liquids in the trunk along with multiple weapons en route to the cruel premeditated murder of your loving host that told you in no uncertain terms to never ever darken his doorstep)???

How 'bout a lil' tough love? I don't know. Maybe her mom has turned a corner and laid down some boundaries. Maybe that's why Stabby said sometimes the visits are bad. I do NOT claim to have any penetrating insight into parenthood. I just wonder what y'all think about parenting, 'cause I bet y'all have some great thoughts on it. Earned thoughts.

Ooh! Nice thought just swam by: Stabby won't be reproducing!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 897702 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 897702 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 897702

Well, now that I'm talkin' aloud, now I'm remembering another mother that drove me cuckoo with these same musings...I don't even want to say it, 'cause that can o' worms really does make my head spin like a top...and that is Caylee's grandma C. Yikes. Now that I've allowed yet another annoying M-day example entrance into my brain, JA's mom looks like June Cleaver. Yes, okay...TA isn't her grandbaby, so maybe that's how she justifies enabling this cruel saga? Okay, I've talked myself full circle once again. Some people I'll just never understand. Always tryin' tho.

Like chewing gum for my tense brain. All it is. Razz

Mother's Day love and respect to all you ladies. Thank God for your unconditional love and infinite patience. The world is so much lovelier for all your sacrifice and back-breaking hard work on behalf of all us brats couple !!! May your 2013-2014 Mother's Day calendar year be filled with well-behaved, loving, healthy, happy kiddies of all ages!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 541830
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 13, 2013 7:29 am

IMO, JA would have been better off sticking to the 2 intruder story. She may have had a chance at some doubt.
Hind sight is 20/20. It's too bad they can't play her interview and then show how she then tried to have DP removed.

Ah oh well, what's done is done. Hopefully the only antics to come are from her and not jurors.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 am

Since we've been off-topic for awhile, I was wondering if someone would set up an RC suggestion box? I'm sure there are thoughts out there on improvements/changes that could benefit all members. Can't help it, I was a programmer before I became (an) invalid and see a couple of things I would add/change. Just a thought.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon May 13, 2013 7:51 am

auman58 wrote:Since we've been off-topic for awhile, I was wondering if someone would set up an RC suggestion box? I'm sure there are thoughts out there on improvements/changes that could benefit all members. Can't help it, I was a programmer before I became (an) invalid and see a couple of things I would add/change. Just a thought.

That's a good idea. I was wondering how could I follow a chat without refreshing the page with F5. A presentation like azcentral tweets could be a solution ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 am

I know others have published the link for this video here, but here it is embedded.
I personally think Jodi should get death, if that is the wish of the Alexander family, and if not, certainly life without the possibility of parole---And that means NO chance to grandstand, sell her 'artwork' or otherwise make a dime that is not IMMEDIATELY funneled into the Alexander's pockets.

Yesterday about 10 PM hubby and I were just about to go to sleep when he leaped up with severe pain in one side, and then spent the next 2 hours vomiting uncontrollably, and in severe pain. He suspected a kidney stone, but this seemed much more severe than the one time he had that. We went to the hospital at midnight, and he ended up on an IV, some morphine, antibiotics, and was unable to pee at all. When they finally got a sample it was very dark. After an x ray, they did find that that is what it is. We didn't get home until close to 4AM so trying to get a few zzzz's. He hasn't passed it yet, so we're just waiting and hoping it's soon.
Other than that worrisome ending, Mom's day was really nice---got to dig in the dirt.
I have been reading about all the misfortune many here seem to be suffering, and praying for all of you.

Just want to say you're all a little family to me, and I CARE.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 am

keikikiki wrote:
Freckles wrote:Powerful commentary!
Wow...

"... Minutes after her conviction, Arias was heard yelling at her attorneys. Soon after that, unbelievably, she was in front of a KSAZ Phoenix camera and gave an exclusive interview. ... "

----And then she smiled so sweetly for the camera and the reporter....

"....There is no personality disorder or psychosis that explains her actions. She is evil and a murderer and now will be held accountable. Justice was served. .... "

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...atric-analysis

Yes! How pathetic and fitting that she doesn't even waste a nanosecond transitioning from shaky-tremble chin weepy to hollering, BLAMING the dynamic duo burdened with representing her brand of evil. Didn't Drew Peterson pull something similar? Turds. As if they had everyone going. As if anyone with a rational mind capable of critical thinking (lemme lower the bar here guys, anyone CONSCIOUS) doesn't see straight through her demonic crap.

Can JM delineate this timeline as a handy illustration during the aggravation phase? Shaky chin --1min--scream blaming her $1.5 million dollar dteam for her GUILT (can I please just insert here: how unbelievably BRILLIANT mi amigo JM is and how PERFECTO his closing was...blameblameBLAME everyONE everyTHING other than her own guilty as hell @$$. Gimme a Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 759197 -)-1min--apply eyeliner/powder/lipgloss--1min--try out the ole sweetie-pie shy voice on the strapping young male reporter whilst spewing unsubstantiated blamingblamefest lies and creating a media frenzy focused ALL on one line 'bout "preferring freedom through death"--24hours--crying to JSS to please take dp off the table.

She is a full-on raging insult to the mentally ill.

Cell

Hi Kiki,
Great post as always. I was wondering the same thing; was hoping that maybe Juan has more leniency with what he can bring in or talk about in the penalty phase. Hoping that "too prejudicial" BS is no longer applicable.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 am

keikikiki wrote:
Freckles wrote:Kei--
I wasn't going to comment on the physical appearance of JA during the interview, however.... ! I had noticed the powder on the nose and the forehead, which others had commented upon. No one, however, commented on the fine pencil under the lower lashes so I decided to say nothing. Now you had to go and comment upon that! lol
So. Others DID notice that! Powder, lip gloss, and the eye liner? AFTER being convicted of Murder 1??? Wow. They are really promoting the PR media whore, IMO.

After all her crap and silly stupidity, I am tired of her.
Fry her and be done. No--- let her rot for a few years and have to pay Travis' family... That I like! Yah. See how much her copy-right infringement pics bring in; JA owes millions. Funny, but I don't see her work as good as an early Picasso... or even a later Picasso. Her work is crap. Even her copying skills are lacking... Ummm. Back to the coloring book, JA. Stay within THOSE lines if you can. Very Happy

Hey Freckles! Spent a good time on deathspace...wow...they're like us. Wow. You linked me right up to their Whorealdo comments! Laughing Great minds think alike (or not, perhaps...hmm). Now I'm feelin' better- peeps on the outside (of my beloved home RC inlove Happy Birthday and Momma's Day Feisty Angel!!!) noticed his reeDUNKulous regurgitation of a convicted murderer's out and out lies.

Of COURSE you noticed her make-up too! Here I was, wondering if I was seein' things, if my ojos were failin' me...'cause our very own fashion correspondent Ms. Freckles didn't mention it! I kept squintin', tryin' to figure out how she got her greasy-grimy-lyin'-Stabby-wonky-fingers on plum eyeliner (notice next time you're subjected to that interview, ok?)...

How much ya wanna bet it was part of her 'you-scratch-my-back-cutieTroy-I'll give ya first propaganda interview'- that someone had to bring her make-up for it??? C'mon...any takers??? I'm tellin' ya...look again at the top lid of those creepy weepy snake eyes and you just might see plum liner too.

Suspect

Yeah, I too noticed the makeup immediately---eyeliner too. I figured the TV crew had that stuff, and she was all too happy to sit in a chair and let them get her ready for her close up!
Honestly, this woman is so sickening. I hope to watch Wed. I hope the trial is over soon. I'd love to move on from Jodi, and hope not to hear from her again. Hope she gets the DP and rots in jail getting fat, rotten teeth, etc., in the meantime...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 13, 2013 8:09 am

Freckles wrote:Yeah. I, too, like the sound of her staying put for a few years at least. That thought is a very comfortable thot for me. The three hole wonder just got plugged! She is one skanky piece that shames all of us women. IMO, Nurmi screwed up big time. All the women on that jury saw right thru JA. JA is NOT the girl next door--- we would NOT want her playing house with our daughters and certainly NOT dating our sons!!! She is a disgusting skank. I shudder to think she really envisioned herself as a potential daughter-in-law in some family or even a mother to some unsuspecting child. Thankfully, in His wisdom, God did not see her a parenting material!

I find it interesting JA's own father and her sister were NOT present in court; her older brother, Carl, was not there, either. None of her "ex- " bfs saw fit to show up in support of JA... Wonder of wonders. Maybe some of them ARE getting common sense. (I could hear Darryl's former wife having a FIT that JA was even around her son!!! And he hanged himself when he admitted to letting JA take pics of him in the buff... Wow. That is the way to make good with an ex-, right?)

...Not only that Freckles, but the idiot almost tries to 'stand by' Jodi on the stand in open court! His ex must be flippin' wild with outrage, and who could blame her?! Boy, that woman may be headin' back to custody court~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon May 13, 2013 8:22 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I know others have published the link for this video here, but here it is embedded.
I personally think Jodi should get death, if that is the wish of the Alexander family, and if not, certainly life without the possibility of parole---And that means NO chance to grandstand, sell her 'artwork' or otherwise make a dime that is not IMMEDIATELY funneled into the Alexander's pockets.

Yesterday about 10 PM hubby and I were just about to go to sleep when he leaped up with severe pain in one side, and then spent the next 2 hours vomiting uncontrollably, and in severe pain. He suspected a kidney stone, but this seemed much more severe than the one time he had that. We went to the hospital at midnight, and he ended up on an IV, some morphine, antibiotics, and was unable to pee at all. When they finally got a sample it was very dark. After an x ray, they did find that that is what it is. We didn't get home until close to 4AM so trying to get a few zzzz's. He hasn't passed it yet, so we're just waiting and hoping it's soon.
Other than that worrisome ending, Mom's day was really nice---got to dig in the dirt.
I have been reading about all the misfortune many here seem to be suffering, and praying for all of you.

Just want to say you're all a little family to me, and I CARE.

Travis' family wants the DP so I too am hoping that is what she receives,despite the fact that just about everybody I know thinks I am a crazy liberal thats staunchly against it..lol..truth is I'm just crazy. Seriously tho I do not consider myself liberal or conservative..I refer to myself as a fence sitter..liable to go either way depending on the circumstances..what I always say is this..Since God did not make the colors black nor white wth should I view anything in this life as one or the other?

Sorry to hear bout your hubby..yall are in for a doozy of a day when it finally passes..do not understand with technology the way it is today why the waiting for it to pass crap is even going on anymore..I will pray it is not too rough of a time for him.

My mothers day started Saturday afternoon and didnt end til late last night. Despite the fact they are now full grown..one with 3 boys of her own and living just 5 blocks away..my girls and their guys ALL love having sleepovers here..lol..we went to dinner Sat night..the girls stayed up late n cleaned my kitchen after "attempting" to bake me cookies..um I got rocks..lol .. then my hubby made us all a big breakfast..a day of shopping..feet are killing me today..then a cook out for dinner. I didn't get to bed until late n my pups got me up tooo early..think I am going to have a lazy day today cuz all that has me worn smooth out.lol
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 10:08 am

Jodi has a picture of Travis chasing a little naked boy. No, sbe really does. But her attorneys told her it was not relevant. This is why she couldnt present it during trial.

Not relevant? Or not in existance? LOL
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 am

Or it could exist but also in the picture is the boys parents and his diaper on the ground cause he ripped it off when he climbed out the baby pool (also pictured) and everyone is laughing and TA was trying to catch him with a towel... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 am

or was that scenario to young? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 am

Mari 68 wrote:Jodi has a picture of Travis chasing a little naked boy. No, sbe really does. But her attorneys told her it was not relevant. This is why she couldnt present it during trial.

do you have a link to that story Mari?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 10:57 am

justanopinion wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:Jodi has a picture of Travis chasing a little naked boy. No, sbe really does. But her attorneys told her it was not relevant. This is why she couldnt present it during trial.

do you have a link to that story Mari?

It was in the "full version" of her interview with Troy Hayden from Fox. Let me see if I can find it. Stand by.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 am

Bmore wrote:Or it could exist but also in the picture is the boys parents and his diaper on the ground cause he ripped it off when he climbed out the baby pool (also pictured) and everyone is laughing and TA was trying to catch him with a towel... lol

And ALL the pictures of her documentation of the bruises. And ALL those witnesses who saw the bruises.

Jodi wants us to believe that Matt McCartney didn't testify because her attorneys didn't try hard enough to find him and get him to come to the trial.

And the pictures??? Well, those are that broken hard-drive.

And her sisters???? They didn't take the stand to testify to the bruises because...umm...well...not sure why.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 am

ok then who took the picture? his gay lover? she is soooo redic? well she wasn't on the stand so now can it be slander?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 11:01 am

Mari 68 wrote:
Bmore wrote:Or it could exist but also in the picture is the boys parents and his diaper on the ground cause he ripped it off when he climbed out the baby pool (also pictured) and everyone is laughing and TA was trying to catch him with a towel... lol

And ALL the pictures of her documentation of the bruises. And ALL those witnesses who saw the bruises.

Jodi wants us to believe that Matt McCartney didn't testify because her attorneys didn't try hard enough to find him and get him to come to the trial.

And the pictures??? Well, those are that broken hard-drive.

And her sisters???? They didn't take the stand to testify to the bruises because...umm...well...not sure why.

funny how things are different when you bring out AL's 'context' dildo... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg&fb_source=message

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 am

who is Shannon Hogan... writing Picture Perfect... how is she connected?

Where does she get her information from? Has she interviewed the B!tch...

confused and questioning!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 11:07 am

justanopinion wrote:who is Shannon Hogan... writing Picture Perfect... how is she connected?

Where does she get her information from? Has she interviewed the B!tch...

confused and questioning!

I don't know but I am ordering the book. Its not so expensive that I'd be mad if its total crap. There is another author - let me go find that link, too.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg&fb_source=message

The whole tape is good. But starting at 14 min mark - Jodi continues on with the pedophilia and pics of Travis and a naked boy
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 11:42 am

Mari 68 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg&fb_source=message

The whole tape is good. But starting at 14 min mark - Jodi continues on with the pedophilia and pics of Travis and a naked boy

thank you Mari... somehow missed that... good catch...
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 803492

chasing with a bible ... seriously Jodi?? Can't you do better lies than that!! I guess it is good that you can't ... that is why the jury found you Guilty of Premeditation/Felony Murder!! ass

How is it that even now the news still excludes the letter that mom tried to sell and that HoHodiHo tried to use as a defence previously... there were the 2 lies ... Not there; Ninjas; and the faked letter of admission that Hodi tried using.. so not 2 lies people... 3 lies... Unless I can't count! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 155681 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 836886 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 836886
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 11:45 am

I think if JM has the goods on those letters meaning MM then JA best not mention them because they'll be the nail in her coffin.... He'll spill the bean on her in a heart beat now... And the jury will see to what extent she's go to destroy TA and get away with it and would probably be more likely to put her to death, someone one that terrible deserves to die...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 11:51 am

Bmore wrote:I think if JM has the goods on those letters meaning MM then JA best not mention them because they'll be the nail in her coffin.... He'll spill the bean on her in a heart beat now... And the jury will see to what extent she's go to destroy TA and get away with it and would probably be more likely to put her to death, someone one that terrible deserves to die...

Even Jodi said she can understand why 'some people' see pre-meditation on her part.

So why is she acting so shocked???

Even if Travis was a pedophile - the pre-meditation still exists!!!

Why continue on with "I got this other pic of him and a nekked boy, you see...."

Who gives a schitt!

If Travis smacked her around 4 times, or even 9 times - pre-meditation still exists!!!!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 11:53 am

this is an interesting test to take... I did not do very good ... kept second-guessing myself and changing it... but scored 26

http://glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/Faces/EyesTest.aspx
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 11:54 am

she's a contradiction... he's a pedo bastard see so don't kill me he deserved it in a way... but kill me because i don't want to get bored with the scenery in prison (sike, just want you to think that)....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 12:03 pm

JAO I got a 27... It was hard... Some of the looks I thought their eyes had weren't listed... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Bmore wrote:I think if JM has the goods on those letters meaning MM then JA best not mention them because they'll be the nail in her coffin.... He'll spill the bean on her in a heart beat now... And the jury will see to what extent she's go to destroy TA and get away with it and would probably be more likely to put her to death, someone one that terrible deserves to die...

Even Jodi said she can understand why 'some people' see pre-meditation on her part.

So why is she acting so shocked???

Even if Travis was a pedophile - the pre-meditation still exists!!!

Why continue on with "I got this other pic of him and a nekked boy, you see...."

Who gives a schitt!

If Travis smacked her around 4 times, or even 9 times - pre-meditation still exists!!!!

My mother-in-law has been severely abused by some of her ex-husbands.. one of them dragging her down the stairs by her feet and her head bouncing off each step.. she has neck issues because of this.. the last one threatening to kill her numerous times and she had him charged.. as much as abused women may fantasize how to end the relationship in some not so appropriate ways... most women do not do what Jodi did... I think her saying there was no premeditation is garbage... she drove over a thousand miles to her abuser; had sex with her abuser.. so she could survive she had to kill him... who the f*** does she think she is smarter than... earth worms... because even 6 yr olds who have no concept of all of this would still say she lied... as far as cruelty in the act I also do not believe that anyone who is competent (logical and sane) and has heard the testimony will have any difficulty to find her guilty of cruelty. So Jodi... I am waiting..

http://www.executions.tv/videos-execution-by-lethal-injection-%5BlAqVPihua-Y%5D.cfm (not for the squeamish)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

I only listened to bits of her interview... thought this was odd... in the first few minutes she said she didn't look at his family because they all look alike and it would be like looking at her abuser... but she's stare at them constantly, you'd have to be BLIND not to see that....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Bmore wrote:JAO I got a 27... It was hard... Some of the looks I thought their eyes had weren't listed... lol

Bmore wtg... they were difficult! It was more difficult to tell when it was women's eyes... IMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi guys.....I got a 34 !!

crystal ball and I can also tell that JAA is a lying liar

lol
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 13, 2013 12:46 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:JAO I got a 27... It was hard... Some of the looks I thought their eyes had weren't listed... lol

Bmore wtg... they were difficult! It was more difficult to tell when it was women's eyes... IMO
I got a 25. I guess I get the wool pulled over my eyes a lot.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Hi guys.....I got a 34 !!

crystal ball and I can also tell that JAA is a lying liar

lol

Well now I know who to turn to when I want to know what someone is thinking by their eyes... well done!! Suspect
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 1:42 pm

I took the test and got a 30

woohoo
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 pm

I know this is off-topic but what time does court start on Wed. in the JA trial?
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 1:52 pm

actually it's completely on topic... lol I think 10AZ time... so 1 EST...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Something will happen on Wednesday. Not sure what.

Jodi will pull some stunt.

Maybe not put on a defense. Maybe show up as representing herself?

Its the Jodi Arias Reality Show
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Something will happen on Wednesday. Not sure what.

Jodi will pull some stunt.

Maybe not put on a defense. Maybe show up as representing herself?

Its the Jodi Arias Reality Show

Yeah, she doesn't want to hear from TA's family face-to-face. I swear she acts like an insolent teenager, just like CA.

Off topic: O.J.'s attorney looks like Marcia Clarke. Ah yes, irony.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Has anyone seen any updates on the whereabouts of our damsel in distress? Saw a posting on WS that referenced Jean C. on HLN who said JA will remain in the psych ward until Wed's hearing, but I didn't see a report and don't have a link.

I think being put on watch was a jolting surprise to her, and not in her carefully laid out plans (ie interview).

Cornered rat indeed, and an angry one. She must be seething (more than usual, that is lol).
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Found this on fb... I don't think they ever addressed it again and well the time is now...

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.abc15.com%2Fhtml%2Fpdf%2FStay.pdf&h=YAQGA6IzX&s=1
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 13, 2013 3:32 pm

omg that is funny... typical meal in Estrella jail... pic#20

http://www.abc15.com/gallery/news/news_photo_gallery/jodi-arias-trial-inside-estrella-jail-where-jodi-arias-is-being-held
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 Empty Jodi Arias - GUILTY of the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Mon May 13, 2013 3:39 pm

keikikiki wrote:
hello clarice wrote:HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!! This day will never be the same for one mom I know. Last night, her son in law and daughter were in a MVA. He's dead she's in a medically induced coma. My heart just breaks for the whole family and I feel so useless Sad

Sad

Oh Ms. Clarice...That is heartbreaking indeed. No words.

Oh wait, there...I found some Shocked

Please remember how valuable you are, even at times like this. afro

Jmo, but from my own experiences dealing with people feeling sad and powerless to assuage my pain...the thing that has helped create miracles and healing and literal survival Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 2108 is simply the thoughts of others'. Just knowing/feeling they exist, that my own suffering matters to them at all, that they've tasted even an idea of my reality and are reflecting back the compassion I sometimes forget to have toward myself. If there's one thing I could shout from the rooftops all day long, it would be this. Your thoughts and words and choices matter. A LOT. That's all you have to do. Just be. Who you are. Even if it's just a moment of reflection, or prayer. Even a fleeting thought. Just my opinion folks, but I absolutely believe, with 100% clarity (that btw I was not privy to pre-precipice of life itself) that even our thoughts about others matter. Really. Fo reals Shocked No lie. Tidbit: of all the gifts, flowers, messages, balloons etc...I've been blessed with...of it ALL...the thing that has sustained me is just the knowledge of such thoughts/well-wishes/empathy/compassion/prayers. I swear someday they'll prove it somehow and bottle it. Hmm. Maybe not- bottle it that is...Maybe just maybe that's why each of us is so integral to the whole. Right? We need each other in more ways than we ever realize. Just thinkin' aloud, like I'm prone to do. Razz

Gosh I hopehopehope y'all are otherwise havin' a fan-freaking-tastic, amazing, lovely, peaceful, joyful, just all-around sweet Mother's Day. duckies
Thank you so much for your kind words. Mom and stepdad are trying to get here (West coast from the East,) no mean feat and colossally expensive they probably won't arrive until Wednesday. The girl who is one of my daughter's old school pals are both part of a group who have stuck together thru thick and thin for the last 14 years. She doesn't know her hubby is dead as she is too sick to be told. They have two adorable little boys ages 6 & 9. I probably shouldn't say this but it's just how I feel, why don't the child molesters, murderer's and the likes of this POS arias and the other one whose name we must not utter come to an end instead of these wonderful young kids with their whole lives ahead of them. I am heartbroken Crying or Very sad
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Bmore wrote:Found this on fb... I don't think they ever addressed it again and well the time is now...

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.abc15.com%2Fhtml%2Fpdf%2FStay.pdf&h=YAQGA6IzX&s=1

Wow. Thanks for the link Bmore!

I don't understand all the legal stuff some of y'all do...but...seeing this document sheds new light on all these current antics she's pullin'...I don't know much, but imo this completely goes to her (ha...premeditated interview last Wed and so on...) delay tactics...or whatever the heck is goin' on behind those chamber walls and padded cell.

Just one more piece of EVIDENCE (imoo) that smokes her claims of preferring freedom through death over life in one not-so-scenic-spot.

Is it just me, or is there a continuous stream of evidence that contradicts virtually every single syllable this chica sputters?

As always, my ears are willfully open to hearing any wisdom y'all can throw my way. Keep it comin'. 'Cause in this freakydeaky case, I am constantly rubbin' my ojos, skeptical of what I'm seein'...unbee-weave-able. And I know little to nuttin' about criminals, law, jail, etc. So lemme have it peeps. I relish your first-hand insight.

Time to go take that test y'all are reportin' on...over and out. Cool
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

hello clarice wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Sad

Oh Ms. Clarice...That is heartbreaking indeed. No words.

Oh wait, there...I found some Shocked

Please remember how valuable you are, even at times like this. afro

Jmo, but from my own experiences dealing with people feeling sad and powerless to assuage my pain...the thing that has helped create miracles and healing and literal survival Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 2108 is simply the thoughts of others'. Just knowing/feeling they exist, that my own suffering matters to them at all, that they've tasted even an idea of my reality and are reflecting back the compassion I sometimes forget to have toward myself. If there's one thing I could shout from the rooftops all day long, it would be this. Your thoughts and words and choices matter. A LOT. That's all you have to do. Just be. Who you are. Even if it's just a moment of reflection, or prayer. Even a fleeting thought. Just my opinion folks, but I absolutely believe, with 100% clarity (that btw I was not privy to pre-precipice of life itself) that even our thoughts about others matter. Really. Fo reals Shocked No lie. Tidbit: of all the gifts, flowers, messages, balloons etc...I've been blessed with...of it ALL...the thing that has sustained me is just the knowledge of such thoughts/well-wishes/empathy/compassion/prayers. I swear someday they'll prove it somehow and bottle it. Hmm. Maybe not- bottle it that is...Maybe just maybe that's why each of us is so integral to the whole. Right? We need each other in more ways than we ever realize. Just thinkin' aloud, like I'm prone to do. Razz

Gosh I hopehopehope y'all are otherwise havin' a fan-freaking-tastic, amazing, lovely, peaceful, joyful, just all-around sweet Mother's Day. duckies
Thank you so much for your kind words. Mom and stepdad are trying to get here (West coast from the East,) no mean feat and colossally expensive they probably won't arrive until Wednesday. The girl who is one of my daughter's old school pals are both part of a group who have stuck together thru thick and thin for the last 14 years. She doesn't know her hubby is dead as she is too sick to be told. They have two adorable little boys ages 6 & 9. I probably shouldn't say this but it's just how I feel, why don't the child molesters, murderer's and the likes of this POS arias and the other one whose name we must not utter come to an end instead of these wonderful young kids with their whole lives ahead of them. I am heartbroken Crying or Very sad

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 839314 Crying or Very sad Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 839314

Yes. There really are no words. Try as I might.

geek

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Good article.

Jodi Arias and Mitigation

http://camillekimball.blogspot.de/2013/05/jodi-arias-and-mitigation.html
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm

justanopinion wrote:omg that is funny... typical meal in Estrella jail... pic#20

http://www.abc15.com/gallery/news/news_photo_gallery/jodi-arias-trial-inside-estrella-jail-where-jodi-arias-is-being-held

Yum. NOT!!!

Now we know how the demon stays so slender and dainty.

Lookin' at those pics reminds me of her queer boasting about how famous she is there, how she's so polite and doesn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings by declining to gift them with her autograph. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 121648 barf Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 121648

Three words I've got for ya on that HodiHo: Queen of the dips$!#*

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 19 91675
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon May 13, 2013 4:33 pm

HLN says JA is being moved back to the other jail.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next