Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

+33
WeeBonnie
nemo1970
Bo
colsnipe
vegret
yellow bike
glazier
sassy5d
ladymary
Junebug
Mrskinger
Calypso
tesstruhart
FystyAngel
jerseyjul1
Pianist
Mari 68
Mylife101
18thcenturylady
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
auman58
olivier57
keikikiki
Ann - Tx
hello clarice
justanopinion
Moosiesmama
gsweater
carlakay
Freckles
Weeziethm
Bmore
37 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:11 pm

She just was never caught or turned in or it couldn't be proven (tire slashing)

Bo

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by olivier57 Tue May 21, 2013 5:11 pm

All those objections are likely done for searching a new trial...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:12 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

BethKaras Martinez: Just because she has no criminal history, it doesn't mean she hasn't engaged in criminal conduct. #jodiarias

elizabetherwin Martinez: "What does friendship mean?" Talking about mitigating factor that #JodiArias is a good friend.

michaelbkiefer Martinez goes back to the lies, the gas can, etc. "Just because you are not convicted doesn't mean you haven't engaged in criminal actions."
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Jenny's eye twitches, 'Jecktion, improper argument' but JSS says overruled, 'you may finish your sentence'. ha.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

michaelbkiefer Martinez minimizing Arias' friendships and again focuses on lying.

elizabetherwin Martinez says #JodiArias lied to her "friends."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Juan is like a wind machine, clearing the fog from the courtroom. Ahhhhh fresh clean air!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Junebug wrote:Juan is like a wind machine, clearing the fog from the courtroom. Ahhhhh fresh clean air!

Razz
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

michaelbkiefer Martinez: Have Arias' parents supported her or not?

BethKaras Martinez has argued against 3 of the 8 mitigators, thus far: age, no criminal history, and a good friend. # jodiarias

michaelbkiefer Now Martinez talks about Patricia Womack's friendship with a "consider the source..."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:18 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

elizabetherwin Now talking about the family support factor-#JodiArias seems to flip flop on that one and Martinez is pointing that out.

elizabetherwin Seems like Martinez is going point by point through all 8 mitigating factors. #JodiArias

michaelbkiefer Martinez: Have Arias' parents supported her or not?

BethKaras Martinez has argued against 3 of the 8 mitigators, thus far: age, no criminal history, and a good friend. # jodiarias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Did she ask to approach??? are u serious....LOL now THAT'S funny....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 21, 2013 5:19 pm

***THIS IS STRAIGHT UP***

JODI IS MOTHER F'KING WRITING THE NEXT TALKING POINTS FOR WIMOTT!!!

DON'T FOR ONE MOTHER F'KING MINUTE THINK THAT THIS BAT SCHITT CRAZY CLOSING ARGUMENT ISN'T ALL OF JODI'S THOUGHTS/PLANS/WORDS

SHE IS SO F'KING HEINOUS!!!!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:20 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

BethKaras Six sidebars so far during Martinez's closing. #jodiarias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

18th, JW is doing a demonstration of the law of fecal adhesion... She throws every idea to see what sticks on the wall roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

michaelbkiefer Martinez says Arias suffered no abuse and it isn't enough that she says so.

elizabetherwin Some jurors looking around...seems like he's losing some of them. #JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

She hasn't even met the minimum requirements to be classified as a human being......

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

LOOK AT HER SCRAMBLING FOR A RESPONSE!!!

LOOK AT HER!!! WRITING FAST AND FURIOUS!

SHE'LL SHOW HIM, ALRIGHTY!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

michaelbkiefer Martinez: "If none of these are mitigating circumstances, then the jury instructions tell you what to find."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 pm

olivier57 wrote:18th, JW is doing a demonstration of the law of fecal adhesion... She throws every idea to see what sticks on the wall roflao

Cool

Shocked 'Law of Fecal Adhesion'

Yeah- I'm seeing a new law class being offered...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:24 pm

I want him to get stern/passionate about this at this moment......

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:25 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

elizabetherwin Seems like Martinez is starting to wrap up, reminding jurors about their instructions.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Mari 68 wrote:***THIS IS STRAIGHT UP***

JODI IS MOTHER F'KING WRITING THE NEXT TALKING POINTS FOR WIMOTT!!!

DON'T FOR ONE MOTHER F'KING MINUTE THINK THAT THIS BAT SCHITT CRAZY CLOSING ARGUMENT ISN'T ALL OF JODI'S THOUGHTS/PLANS/WORDS

SHE IS SO F'KING HEINOUS!!!!

Thanks yet again, Mari...was wonderin' if that was what was really happenin'...rubbin' my ojos here... Shocked
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

michaelbkiefer "It doesn't have anything to do with the crime." Actually, mitigation doesn't have anything to do with the crime. It's everything else.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

michaelbkiefer MArtinez is done. Afternoon break.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 21, 2013 5:28 pm

I AM SO ENRAGED

I DON'T KNOW JODI OR TRAVIS OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS FIASCO AND I AM ENRAGED HERE TODAY

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue May 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Does the DT team get to say anymore or are we done with closing? I am curious what happens after the break.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue May 21, 2013 5:31 pm

What is going to happen now, before jury deliberates ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue May 21, 2013 5:32 pm

@chriswnews#JodiArias judge calls 15 minute recess. We'll come back and def gets rebuttal.

ok, rebuttal, and redirect... and then ?

Last edited by olivier57 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:32 pm

You know what it is for me Mari68...that they(defense) can say ANYTHING they want (without proof) and the prosecution is STIFLED from saying things that are the TRUTH....this is what angers me about our Defense oriented justice system....SHE (JA) can say ANYTHING in her allocution but the Brother and sisters statements had to be APPROVED and EDITED on what they could say...WHICH would have been TRUTH. Search for JUSTICE and TRUTH in our system ...scales are not equal..IMO

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by spammie Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Well done Mr. Martinez Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 15 922384
That is some fine lawyering!

spammie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Thank Goodness...thus far these jurors have brains/common sense and is following the rule of law....you know opposite of P12

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Mari 68 wrote:LOOK AT HER SCRAMBLING FOR A RESPONSE!!!

Taxpayers are spending over 600 HUNDRED dollars EVERY HOUR for her two attys and the mitigator. What expertise does JA bring to the table?

I listened to parts of JA's statements to the jury. She sounded like a 9th grader. She had difficulty with more than 9 words in a simple sentence. There were few two syllable words and fewer 3 syllable words. Nothing profound, nothing passionate, nothing of interest, nothing of substance in her statements. And when Wilmott spoke of the "loving relationship" JA had with DB, well... why aren't they together, then?
Wilmott FAILED to mention ALL the abuse DB had done to JA... and Matt had done... and Bobby had done... Loving pictures JA is now trying to present after she threw them ALL under the bus? Yeah. That is NOT what "friends" do with each other. The fact is, IMO, she is NOT friends or friendly with them BUT she still is trying to blackmail each and everyone of them~ And now JA has a "loving and supportive" family? Hell, no! So what has changed to turn EVERYONE in the family from facing her judgment and hostility to now this great loving family smacking gum, gossiping, make-believe ailments (grannie and daddy)...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I AM SO ENRAGED

I DON'T KNOW JODI OR TRAVIS OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS FIASCO AND I AM ENRAGED HERE TODAY

Don't be. Don't let JA or Wilmot "own" your emotions.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

@ Freckles spotted something on Steven today... made me smile!! Very Happy
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Bo wrote:You know what it is for me Mari68...that they(defense) can say ANYTHING they want (without proof) and the prosecution is STIFLED from saying things that are the TRUTH....this is what angers me about our Defense oriented justice system....SHE (JA) can say ANYTHING in her allocution but the Brother and sisters statements had to be APPROVED and EDITED on what they could say...WHICH would have been TRUTH. Search for JUSTICE and TRUTH in our system ...scales are not equal..IMO

THANK YOU BO!

Wish there was a bowing down, kneeling in praise emoticon handy, 'cause you just earned it imho. Bingo!Bingo!Bingo!

Whenever I hear talking heads regurgitating some of their crap-o-la and/or referring to those of us interested in the case (for your well-stated reasons) as 'mob mentality'/being dangerous/not thinking for ourselves...chaps my hide is all Embarassed

Well said, Bo. Well said. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 15 179695
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Defense gets last word in this phase. I think Juan did his usual amazing job. Every single 'mitigating' factor was blown up. None of it was mitigating to begin with though. Geez, I can paint by numbers, let me live. When Wilma said she was a great poet and writer and artist I was floored. Really, she said that and didn't choke? I'm also glad that JM got to bring up pothead patti and the questionable claim that she and her daughter were threatened. The sidebars just serve to tell the jury that JM had points that the defense didn't want them to hear. I can't wait for Wilma's stuttering, lying pinocchio nose to grow so she trips over it.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

justanopinion wrote:@ Freckles spotted something on Steven today... made me smile!! Very Happy
? do tell. I need a smile.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

This stage of the Trial is even MORE leaning toward the defense side.
The order of closing is reversed...
(def-pro-def) and it seems Juan is LIMITED to comment only on what the defense has already brought up.

It is a little disappointing if I'm honest and you just know
THE TALKING HEADS WILL SPIN LWOP AS A HUGE VICTORY fo skanky stabby and Homecoming Queen runner-up whiney Wilmott!

They are all so BIASED against the DP is not even funny.
I'm a strong proponent of the DP, but even so I would trade it for some type of guaranteed 'super-max-confinement-23/7-type-deal just to get rid of the REDICULOUS BURDEN placed on the State when they seek it.

Higher Courts are filled with closet DP 'haters' as well.
grrrrrr...
I just want it to be OVER 1 way or the other, preferably
TODAY!

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Thank You Keikikiki.... Very Happy

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
justanopinion wrote:@ Freckles spotted something on Steven today... made me smile!! Very Happy
? do tell. I need a smile.

Steven's tie clip is a set of handcuffs... (wink wink)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Well, if anyone thinks/believes Jodi's parents are a major reason Jodi is the way she is - then fret not with respect to them having their punishment.

Jodi's entire family will now be held hostage to her victimhood until she dies.

They thought Jodi was a victim before???? Wait for the grand appearance of Martyr Jodi.

Can you imagine the 10 min phone calls each week??? Oh, woe is me, oh woe is me. Where is my commissary money? I need a TV, you never loved me, you spanked me too hard. Angela was always your favorite. you haven't told me how beautiful I am. When are you going to visit? You haven't been here in months! You can't afford the gas??? Really??? Your daughter is sitting on death row and you don't even want to see me???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:LOOK AT HER SCRAMBLING FOR A RESPONSE!!!

Taxpayers are spending over 600 HUNDRED dollars EVERY HOUR for her two attys and the mitigator. What expertise does JA bring to the table?

I listened to parts of JA's statements to the jury. She sounded like a 9th grader. She had difficulty with more than 9 words in a simple sentence. There were few two syllable words and fewer 3 syllable words. Nothing profound, nothing passionate, nothing of interest, nothing of substance in her statements. And when Wilmott spoke of the "loving relationship" JA had with DB, well... why aren't they together, then?
Wilmott FAILED to mention ALL the abuse DB had done to JA... and Matt had done... and Bobby had done... Loving pictures JA is now trying to present after she threw them ALL under the bus? Yeah. That is NOT what "friends" do with each other. The fact is, IMO, she is NOT friends or friendly with them BUT she still is trying to blackmail each and everyone of them~ And now JA has a "loving and supportive" family? Hell, no! So what has changed to turn EVERYONE in the family from facing her judgment and hostility to now this great loving family smacking gum, gossiping, make-believe ailments (grannie and daddy)...

Yeah. Very loving that one. Yes indeedydee...

Ahem. Uh...

Wasn't she headed towards the ol' man to 'return a box of his books'- along with hidden new 9mm & another knife? Hmmmmmm. Uh- yeaaaaah. Very loving. Nothin' to see here either folks.

Lookin' ahead, can't wait to hear (someday, fingers crossed) what the jurors think 'bout that next road trip of hers that our hero Flores prevented. DB and/or MM can thank their lucky stars if ya ask me...Maybe DB caught wind of that. Geez.

Sickening that she also pimped out his kid in her pathetic plea today. Lotsa pics of the lil' guy thrown about today with some croc tears. Loving. Pfffft.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah, that made me smile, too! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:49 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Defense gets last word in this phase. I think Juan did his usual amazing job. Every single 'mitigating' factor was blown up. None of it was mitigating to begin with though. Geez, I can paint by numbers, let me live. When Wilma said she was a great poet and writer and artist I was floored. Really, she said that and didn't choke? I'm also glad that JM got to bring up pothead patti and the questionable claim that she and her daughter were threatened. The sidebars just serve to tell the jury that JM had points that the defense didn't want them to hear. I can't wait for Wilma's stuttering, lying pinocchio nose to grow so she trips over it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue May 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Mitigation specialist doesn't wear her cross anymore...

Last edited by olivier57 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:49 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

elizabetherwin Jurors filed in, one seemed to look at #JodiArias family, the rest stared straight ahead.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

glazier wrote:This stage of the Trial is even MORE leaning toward the defense side.
The order of closing is reversed...
(def-pro-def) and it seems Juan is LIMITED to comment only on what the defense has already brought up.

It is a little disappointing if I'm honest and you just know
THE TALKING HEADS WILL SPIN LWOP AS A HUGE VICTORY fo skanky stabby and Homecoming Queen runner-up whiney Wilmott!

They are all so BIASED against the DP is not even funny.
I'm a strong proponent of the DP, but even so I would trade it for some type of guaranteed 'super-max-confinement-23/7-type-deal just to get rid of the REDICULOUS BURDEN placed on the State when they seek it.

Higher Courts are filled with closet DP 'haters' as well.
grrrrrr...
I just want it to be OVER 1 way or the other, preferably
TODAY!

I concur! Wholeheartedly! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 - Page 15 2108
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue May 21, 2013 5:52 pm

if that's BEGGING than i've taught my dog incorrectly...LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:53 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

elizabetherwin I hear sniffing coming from #JodiArias family members.

elizabetherwin Defense says they're "begging for her life at this point." #JodiArias

michaelbkiefer Willmott: "We're not talking about whether to convict her, we're talking about whether to kill her."

elizabetherwin I've got to say, Willmott is doing great right now...her impassioned plea for #JodiArias life.

michaelbkiefer Willmott starts her rebuttal. Matinez objects when she says that it is not their job to determine whether Arias gets parole.

elizabetherwin Defense says the last time someone with life in prison was paroled was "eons ago." Prosecutor objects, sustained.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

ARIAS TRIAL TWEETS

elizabetherwin Willmott says #JodiArias family was not here when she needed them.

michaelbkiefer Willmott: "Something happened that changed the trajectory of her life, changed what she could have been."

elizabetherwin This is literally the last chance #JodiArias defense team has to save her life. Will it work?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferJade Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

I haven’t been following the trial, but I came across this thread and it brought back memories. When I first started speaking with Bobby Juarez his parents (who were in their 70’s at the time) were still living at home, they later moved to a nursing facility and left him in the house with no electricity. Shortly before I went to visit him in 1997 he had reconnected with Jodi and they were going out here and there, but he said it was only as friends. He later told me she took his virginity shortly before I came to visit him in Yreka. Before I left New Orleans to go to CA Jodi broke into his house and cut the phone lines. When I arrived the house was in a state of disrepair if not outright squalor, the only means of electricity was the extension cord from his neighbor’s house fed through the bedroom window. There was no furniture, but there was a layer of garbage/stuff a foot high in the living areas, I barely had water to bathe with. It was a bit of a shock. The first few days I was there Jodi didn’t come around, but she soon dropped in and I was formally introduced. She was nice to my face, but in the back of my mind I was meeting the same person who cut the telephone wires, so it was awkward. There were times when she came over and she and Bobby left the house and left me there, again…awkward. I later found out that she was driving him to a park and having sex with him. There was an incident where she was peeping though his bedroom window watching us, and she played it off when Bobby caught her. At one point we all went to Medford OR together, but I don’t remember too much of that trip. One day Bobby came in with Jodi and explained that the bank was foreclosing on the house and I needed to leave, this became urgency and I packed my things and Jodi drove Bobby and I to a hotel (her Father paid for the room). I left CA the following day and went back to New Orleans. As I mentioned earlier I haven’t really followed the trial, but I guess at some point the emails that Bobby and I exchanged via his Hotmail account was discussed, in addition to our letters being found by Jodi. It seems like Jodi has accused Bobby of abusing her, I don’t see that happening, but who knows.

JenniferJade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next