Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

+11
Lash
junie4justice
sitemama
hello clarice
angiefly2
Pianist
Hobnob
One Wonders
Nan11
ishi
justanopinion
15 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Nan11 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:
Thanks for this article, Ishi.  It poses two more contradictions:

If DiMaggio went to all her cheer practices, why did she have to exchange texts with him to give him directions?

Why is she saying she had cheering practice that day when recent reports are saying the cheering practice was the day before?

Just doesn't add up.
Hi, CP!  I just want to share something with you that I noticed Hannah said in the interview she gave this morning.

She calls it 'Cheer Camp.'  I'm wondering if by that she means a special cheerleading practice--a little different than a routine one.  She seems to imply that this 'Cheer Camp' required a different time for pick-up and place than what had been normal--thus her reason for the text exchange; supposedly not phone calls.  (See the first video that I linked above to see what you think of this.  It's right near the start.)

I don't know what to make of the recent reports saying this occurred the day before.  It's turning into a case of who to believe.
That could be, Nan.

Regarding what day the cheerleading practice was, this article says the the Sheriff's spokeswoman Jan Caldwell said the practice took place the day before:  

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hannah-anderson-dimaggio-photograph-20130820,0,1536035.story

Since this sheriff's department is the one that completely bungled the Rebecca Zahau investigation, I don't know what to believe.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by ishi Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:27 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/14/us/california-amber-alert-dimaggio

"In the affidavits, authorities indicated that Hannah's cell phone was turned off on the afternoon of August 4, the same day and about the same time she was last seen as she was picked up from cheerleading practice at her high school. The affidavit does not identify who picked her up.

Shortly before her phone was turned off, there were 13 calls that day between Hannah and DiMaggio, according to the warrants."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/23129769/lakeside-community-supports-anderson-family

"At El Capitan High School, where Hannah is a junior, well-wishers constructed the message "Hannah's safe," spelled out in pink cups along the high school's fence along with hundreds of pink ribbons."

http://www.wtop.com/209/3429123/Calif-girl-I-texted-with-kidnapper-didnt-call

"Hannah said she exchanged text messages on Aug. 3 with DiMaggio before she disappeared about where he should pick her up from cheerleading practice. Her statements corrected a search warrant that said the pair exchanged about 13 phone calls.

The phone calls weren't phone calls," she said. "They were texts because he was picking me up from cheer camp and he didn't know the address or what, like, where I was, so I had to tell him."

If she is a cheerleader at her high school...

El Capitan High School Cheer Schedule:
July 16 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room & Varsity Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room
July 17 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room
July 23 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room
August 01 2013 Varsity Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room
August 06 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room

But then there is the Lakeside Youth Football and Cheer League:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423024701148379&set=a.394898883960961.1073741828.361421307308719&type=1&theater#!/LakesideLonghornsFootballCheer

Aug 2 Post: Cheer Camp tomorrow 8/3 at Sweetwater High School. JPW-MIDGET 9-4:30 pm. FLAG & MM 12-4:30.

Aug 3 Post: Midget Cheer at cheer camp! Have fun ladies.
(There is a picture with this post and Hannah may or may not be pictured....I can't decide if it's her or not.)

Aug 3 Post: Football practice tomorrow at Lakeside American Little League 8-10:30am. (This would be the practice that Ethan missed.)

Aug 3 Post: No cheer practice for the girls tomorrow 8/4. Great job today ladies. See you Tuesday.

Sadly on Aug 14 there was a post that said Tina Anderson won $100 with a winning raffle ticket.

Sweetwater High School where the cheer camp was held is located in National City, CA.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:06 pm

San Diego to National City is only a 10=15 minute drive.
National City is further south and this might be where the camera picked up the car near the border????
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:That could be, Nan.

Regarding what day the cheerleading practice was, this article says the the Sheriff's spokeswoman Jan Caldwell said the practice took place the day before:  

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hannah-anderson-dimaggio-photograph-20130820,0,1536035.story

Since this sheriff's department is the one that completely bungled the Rebecca Zahau investigation, I don't know what to believe.
Me again, CP.

I couldn't get your link to work, but I did come up with a couple of links confirming it.  (Not that I ever doubted what you were saying.)

Gosh, I hadn't recognized that it was the same sheriff's department as was investigating the Rebecca Zahau case.  (I'm fairly familiar with the early circumstances of that case, not so much at the present time.)

Okay.  So if my math is correct and you consider the following, it looks like they could have hung around his house for about 7 hours.  It would have only taken them about 30 minutes to reach the checkpoint where they were photographed.

My goodness.  What could have been going on during that time period.

1) That he picked her up on August 3 at approximately 4:00 pm  (that's a day earlier than first reported.)

2) That they were photographed at the checkpoint at 12:10 am on August 4, 2013 (8 hours after cheerleading camp.)

3) That the fire started on June 4, 2013 at 8:00 pm, 20 hours after they were seen at the checkpoint.

4) That if my Google map is correct, it would have taken them approximately 30 minutes to reach the checkpoint where their picture was taken.

This is the link I used.  (The problem could just be my computer not opening your link, it does that sometimes.)

Last edited by Nan11 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Freckles wrote:San Diego to National City is only a 10=15 minute drive.
National City is further south and this might be where the camera picked up the car near the border????
I would be the first to admit that my map is wrong, Freckles.

I'm not at all familiar with the area or anything.

I just used this to Google the distance:

2nd Paragraph:
San Diego County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jan Caldwell said DiMaggio and the 16-year-old were photographed in his Nissan Versa at a westbound Old Highway 8 checkpoint at 12:10 a.m. on Aug 4.
And plugged in a very general Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States for the starting location.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Nan- I used google...lol.

Apparently, they WANTED people to believe they had crossed over into Mexico while they were headed north. And the time delay of the fire... that, too, was to throw over any investigators, IMO. What is interesting is HA stating he had picked her up from school on one day when he had actually picked her up the day before....

The jig is up, IMO.
Something does NOT smell right...

As for the cat:
It was reported it was his cat. He had rescued the cat years before.
He took the cat with him. Probably did not want it to burn to death.... The cat WAS reported to have been rescued but I would feel a whole lot better seeing a picture of it...

I find it interesting HA walked away from the cat in her own home.
Wonder how much food and water had been left... etc.. I hope all the pets are okay. The unneeded cruelty bugs me a lot.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 pm

ishi wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/14/us/california-amber-alert-dimaggio

"In the affidavits, authorities indicated that Hannah's cell phone was turned off on the afternoon of August 4, the same day and about the same time she was last seen as she was picked up from cheerleading practice at her high school. The affidavit does not identify who picked her up.

Shortly before her phone was turned off, there were 13 calls that day between Hannah and DiMaggio, according to the warrants."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/23129769/lakeside-community-supports-anderson-family

"At El Capitan High School, where Hannah is a junior, well-wishers constructed the message "Hannah's safe," spelled out in pink cups along the high school's fence along with hundreds of pink ribbons."

http://www.wtop.com/209/3429123/Calif-girl-I-texted-with-kidnapper-didnt-call

"Hannah said she exchanged text messages on Aug. 3 with DiMaggio before she disappeared about where he should pick her up from cheerleading practice. Her statements corrected a search warrant that said the pair exchanged about 13 phone calls.

The phone calls weren't phone calls," she said. "They were texts because he was picking me up from cheer camp and he didn't know the address or what, like, where I was, so I had to tell him."

If she is a cheerleader at her high school...

El Capitan High School Cheer Schedule:
July 16 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room & Varsity Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room  
July 17 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room  
July 23 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room  
August 01 2013 Varsity Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room  
August 06 2013 Cheer Practice-Wrestling Room

But then there is the Lakeside Youth Football and Cheer League:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423024701148379&set=a.394898883960961.1073741828.361421307308719&type=1&theater#!/LakesideLonghornsFootballCheer

Aug 2 Post: Cheer Camp tomorrow 8/3 at Sweetwater High School. JPW-MIDGET 9-4:30 pm. FLAG & MM 12-4:30.

Aug 3 Post: Midget Cheer at cheer camp! Have fun ladies.
(There is a picture with this post and Hannah may or may not be pictured....I can't decide if it's her or not.)

Aug 3 Post: Football practice tomorrow at Lakeside American Little League 8-10:30am. (This would be the practice that Ethan missed.)

Aug 3 Post: No cheer practice for the girls tomorrow 8/4. Great job today ladies. See you Tuesday.

Sadly on Aug 14 there was a post that said Tina Anderson won $100 with a winning raffle ticket.

Sweetwater High School where the cheer camp was held is located in National City, CA.

Thanks for all this info, Ishi. So it looks like Nan was right; cheer camp is in a different location than cheer practice, so that resolves one discrepancy.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:47 pm

@Nan - Sorry about that link.  Not sure why it didn't work, because I double-checked it and it appears to be the same as your working link.  Good work on the mapping and timeline.

So, 7 hours between when he picked her up, and when they were spotted further south.  What, indeed, went on during that time!

If he did pick her up from cheer camp on the 3rd, we don't know if Hannah went home in between being picked up and being spotted further south, or if she went home after being spotted but before heading north.  It sounds like she went home at some point, because on this website (http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/hannah-anderson-ask-fm-questions-answers-kidnapping/), which copied her ask.fm posts before the account was disabled said:  "He told us he was losing his house because of money issues so we went up there one last time to support him..."  "We went up there" implies she was at home and the three of them went together.  So did that occur on Aug. 3 or 4th?  If it was on the 3rd, then they went a day earlier than thought; if it was the 4th, why was she with him after midnight early that morning?

That same webpage also says that she was not at the house when he killed her mother.  So if she, her mother and brother went there together, where was she when he killed them?  Other than Freckles' comment about maybe he asked her to walk the dog, where else could she have been?

@Freckles: Regarding her cat:  If she was going over to visit DiMaggio, I'm sure she expected to be back that day and had no idea she'd be gone for several days.  I found a picture of her and her cat taken after they were reunited:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2392452/Kidnap-victim-Hannah-Anderson-posts-selfies-answers-questions-Ask-fm.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Problems:
1. The cat in the above link is a mixed tabby;
his cat was gray and the people on horseback noted he was holding a gray cat that he said was his

2. He would not have asked HA to walk the dog; the dog was killed and lay under the tarp next to the mother, Christina Anderson.
(Ethan's body was not next to his mother's body.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Have we excluded the possibility HA may have killed her family members and blamed JdM for the murders?

Could they both have done these three killings together?

I would like to see the cell phone records for the mother as well as the other family members...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Freckles wrote:Problems:
1. The cat in the above link is a mixed tabby;
his cat was gray and the people on horseback noted he was holding a gray cat that he said was his
Right; I was responding about Hannah's cat; the one you were concerned wasn't left enough food.

2. He would not have asked HA to walk the dog; the dog was killed and lay under the tarp next to the mother, Christina Anderson.
(Ethan's body was not next to his mother's body.)
Unless he did ask her to walk it to get her out of the way, while he killed the mom and Ethan, and then took the dog from her, brought it in the garage and killed it and left it by her mother.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Thanks, CP!
Hot August nights and I am not thinking straight.
Don't mind me...Bozo2 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:05 am

Tempers are flying between the two families...

" ....David Braun, Tina Anderson's uncle, reacted angrily to the idea.

"I would tell them to shut up with their accusations and their implications up until after the funeral, until after my precious Tina and precious Ethan are buried -- the family members that your family murdered," Braun said.
"That's what I would tell them.  .. "

" ...San Diego County deputies searching DiMaggio's charred home found a handwritten note, handcuff box, camping equipment, a DNA swab kit, two used condoms and letters from Hannah, according to an affidavit. ..."

http://www.kxly.com/news/DiMaggio-family-requests-Hannah-Anderson-DNA/-/101270/21554920/-/jdo5mn/-/index.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Freckles wrote:Thanks, CP!
Hot August nights and I am not thinking straight.
Don't mind me...Bozo2 
No problem!  Very Happy
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:34 pm

San Diego mourns mother, brother of kidnapping victim Hannah Anderson
Updated 41 minutes ago

Snipped:
-----
A crowd gathered at a Southern California church on Saturday to remember a mother and 8-year-old boy who were allegedly killed by kidnapping and murder suspect James Lee DiMaggio.

Hannah Anderson, who was allegedly kidnapped after DiMaggio killed her mother Christina and brother Ethan, arrived at the memorial service Saturday with her father in a black SUV. About five hundred people attended the service.
-----

Read more:   http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/24/20155212-san-diego-mourns-mother-brother-of-kidnapping-victim-hannah-anderson?lite
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi, everyone!

CNN is having a special on this case, right now. They are showing little bits of today's service, so far.

I think it just came on at the top of the hour and will last 60 minutes.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Nan11 wrote:Hi, everyone!

CNN is having a special on this case, right now.  They are showing little bits of today's service, so far.

I think it just came on at the top of the hour and will last 60 minutes.
Thanks, Nan! I just turned it on. It also looks like it will be repeated again at 8 p.m. Pacific (11 p.m. Eastern)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm

OMG.  Did anyone catch Dr. Drew?  He did a section on Hannah.

I'm sure he said that there are two different times of death for Hannah's little brother and Hannah's mother.

Apparently, her little brother died in the fire, but Hannah's mother had died before.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:10 am

Nan and CP:
I googled it and got a bunch of links.
From this link: http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/
"... New CNN Special Report: The Rescue of Hannah Anderson airs Saturday at 8pm & 11pm ET&PT

In a special hosted CNN’s Anderson Cooper, CNN’s Miguel Marquez reports on the harrowing ordeal suffered by the family of teenager Hannah Anderson.  The now-deceased suspect in her kidnapping, James DiMaggio is suspected of also having murdered her mother and 8-year-old brother, and then burning down his own home with their bodies inside.  ..."

From this link:
http://www.andrewspanswick.com/cnns-special-on-anderson-double-homicide-and-hannah-anderson-abduction-includes-in-depth-discussion-with-andrew-spanswick

There is a short vid at site with Spanswick

" ... CNN’s Special on Anderson Double Homicide and Hannah Anderson Abduction Includes In-Depth Discussion with Andrew Spanswick!
By StephPR On August 26, 2013 · Leave a Comment

CNN was so intrigued with Andrew Spanswick’s perceptions on clues to James Dimaggio’s bizarre behavior that led to the abduction of 16 year old Hannah Anderson and the alleged double homicide of Hannah’s mother and brother–they interviewed him for 2 more hours. Here’s what Andrew had to offer in this CNN special which aired over the weekend...."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 am

Picture of JdM's sister and pics of Hannah, her bro, her mother.
Eyebrow ridge, eye shapes, face shape certainly look much like Laura, the sister of JdM. Curious as to the DNA test results. (IF he was her father, it could explain why Hannah spent so much time alone with him, shared correspondence with him, and perhaps why the family had not moved to Tenn. (?) with the reported father.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 am

Andrew Spanswick, friend ot Joe dM, has a web page.
I found it interesting so am sharing.

http://www.andrewspanswick.com/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 am

@ Freckles!  Thanks for all the links.  AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 Smileys-thanks-391006

I find some resemblance between Hannah and his sister, too.  AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 No-comment-smiley

I went to Dr. Drew's site, and I couldn't find any links to support my earlier comment.  I'll check again later in the day, in case they post something.

Another thing they said, too, was that there is some indication that there had been a little bit of a 'rift' between Hannah and her mother.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGK01AIMqXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXJ8toh1hQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCaiG2ji9j4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2epeu-a0JaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY9zKsNL7Z8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMliBglgF3k

Links to part 1 thru 6 of the Dateline episode on Hannah Anderson.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 am

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/26/ddhln.01.html

Here's a link to the transcript from Dr. Drew last night and it backs you up, Nan.

So now I am horrified that Ethan was possibly burned alive. That is just beyond cruelty.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

ishi wrote:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/26/ddhln.01.html

Here's a link to the transcript from Dr. Drew last night and it backs you up, Nan.

So now I am horrified that Ethan was possibly burned alive. That is just beyond cruelty.
Thanks so much, Ishi!

I was having one of my duh moments, and I never thought about the transcripts.  AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 Hit_head

I copied the part that is related to Hannah's case and attached it below.  (I hope it's not too long.)

I agree with you about it being beyond cruel to think about Ethan going that way--I'm still reeling.  

Next up, Hannah Anderson says farewell to her mother and brother. What is next for her? There she is at the ceremony.

Now, was Hannah holding a grudge against her mother? There`s some evidence of this, and the behavior bureau wants to weigh in. We are back after this.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: A community near San Diego. We`ll pause to remember the mother and brother of Hannah Anderson at a memorial service.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: For the deaths of Tina and Ethan, there are no easy words.

DAVID BRAUN, HANNAH ANDERSON`S UNCLE: We will miss them forever. We will always remember them and ask what could have been.

HANNAH`S GRANDFATHER: We`re still in shock, and it hasn`t hit us totally yet and I`m sure it won`t until the funeral.

BRETT ANDERSON, HANNAH`S FATHER: As for my daughter, the healing process will be slow. She has been through a tremendous horrific ordeal.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: So I`m sure she`s holding a lot of confusion conflicting feelings right now, grief and loss, and anger.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hannah said she`s going to bury her mother and brother this weekend. Why is she exposing herself? Where is he father?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The fact is, there was a 16-year-old girl who just turned 16 and was forced into a very adult situation.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: Welcome back. I`m with my co-host Samantha Schacher.

And Hannah Anderson`s mother and brother were laid to rest this Saturday. What`s next for Hannah, what`s going on with Hannah is what people seem to be wondering.

Back with us to discuss -- Mark Eiglarsh, Jane Velez-Mitchell. Joining us, attorney and Sirius XM radio host Jenny Hutt, psychotherapist Wendy Walsh, author of "The 30-Day Love Detox, and the phone, I have CNN`s Stephanie Elam, who was at the memorial service.

Stephanie, you first.

You saw Hannah at the service. How was she?

STEPHANIE ELAM, CNN CORRESPONDENT (via telephone): It was interesting, Dr. Drew. You sat there and you were watching her. She was moving around the sanctuary. She was sipping on some sort of Starbucks drink.

And at the same time, she was hugging friends. She was going around and smiling. At one point, she was holding a baby. She looked generally like she was in good spirits.

And then afterwards, as the actual memorial took place, she sat between her grandmother and her grandfather, the parents of her mother. And at the end, it did look like she was starting to feel the weight of all that was going on.

But I have to tell you, I`ve I got a lot of tweets about her behavior leading up to the actual memorial starting. But again, it was interesting.

And afterwards, I spoke with her grandmother, who she will be spending time with, living with for the next few months. She was saying that, you know, there were some tough moments for Hannah. She was getting through the ceremony. She was listening to all the that were being said about her mother and her brother.

But now the focus really is on trying to get her to assimilate normal life once the cameras are off of her, Dr. Drew.

PINSKY: And, Stephanie, I understand that members of the DiMaggio family are speaking out against one another. Can you tell me a little bit about that?

ELAM: It`s another bizarre twist in this already bizarre story. But, yes, I did get a call back from a woman who is the aunt of Jim DiMaggio, and she is saying that her niece, Laura Lisa, the one who asked for this paternity claim to actually be filed, she says that there`s no reason to do this test, that the whole issue is that she`s after the money because Jim DiMaggio had an insurance policy that he left to Brett Anderson`s mother.

Now, at one point, he did live with Brett Anderson`s mother for about two and a half years or so. It could be for that. It could be for something else. We don`t know.

But this aunt saying there`s no reason to do this paternity test, he`s definitely not the parent of these two children.

PINSKY: Thank you, Stephanie, we appreciate it.

Jane, I want to go to you. These are horrible deaths. At the memorial service, apparently it said -- had different dates for the death, meaning that the young boy probably died in the fire while his mother died previous to the fire, which is just disgusting. My question to you is do you know anything more about DiMaggio or his motivation? We just heard this horrible stuff about his family. This case gets king of weirder and weirder all the time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It does. He was a very weird guy.

I mean, the first thing we heard, Dr. Drew, was that he had a crush on Hannah, and that was confirmed by some of her friends who came out and said that she had described it as a crush. Then we heard it was a family crush leading to that speculation that perhaps he was under the delusion that he may have created these children, but obviously, the math doesn`t add up, so maybe he`s hallucinating. Maybe he was completely delusional.

And then we also heard this story that may or may not be true about he was having severe money problems, and as he was losing his house.

As per usual, it`s usually a perfect storm in a confused mind that results in violence.

PINSKY: Wendy, any further thoughts on this guy?

WALSH: Well, I think it`s pretty textbook, hearing that his own father committed suicide around the date that he went nuts himself, Dr. Drew. Isn`t that -- didn`t we learn that in psych 101, that that`s a very vulnerable time?

PINSKY: Yes, indeed.

WALSH: To have an anniversary like that?

PINSKY: Anniversaries and copycats. Both potentially an issue here.

WALSH: Yes.

PINSKY: All right. I want to go to the next topic, which is Hannah and this potential relationship problem with her mother. Do you guys -- have you heard anything about that, Jenny?

JENNY HUTT, SIRIUS XM RADIO HOST: I think most teenage girls at one point or another have conflict with their moms. I think it`s an incredible shame if this kid is carrying some sort of guilt now because her mother was brutally murdered by a maniac.

I think every kid goes through that period of time and it`s unfortunate that they couldn`t have the healing, if that`s really the case, that she did have some sort of grudge as a teenager.

I hope that`s not case. I hope nobody is adding to that with her. And I hope everyone is saying to her, normal you are at 16 to have conflict with your mother. I hope that`s how she`s being helped.

PINSKY: You know, Mark -- how old are your kids now, Mark?

EIGLARSH: Eleven, 9, and 7.

PINSKY: OK. So your oldest is not yet in the mid-teens. So there`s a lot of let`s look at what Hannah is doing at this funeral. We said last week, a 16-year-old, they`re not like adults. They behave in ways, they act out their feelings, they can`t access their feelings. Don`t you think people are over-scrutinizing Hannah?

SCHACHER: Yes.

PINSKY: Well, let me say this. For sure, teenagers act differently than adults. But I`ll tell you something -- if they`re scrutinizing her as I am, out of love and concern, then that`s OK. I personally have tremendous concern about once the cameras go away and once she`s not in the spotlight, how she`s going to be affected by this? I don`t know about her mom, but for sure, she was extremely close with her brother, who she will never see again. She broke down when she was interviewed talking about him. I have extreme concerns about whether she`s going to get the treatment that she needs.

PINSKY: And jenny, finish me up here.

HUTT: I just want to say one more thing. As a mother of a 13-year- old girl, when my 13-year-old daughter has those acting out moments, I will say to her my gosh, you must feel awful inside for you to be acting this way. So, like you`re saying, Dr. Drew, I hope people in her life and teenagers watching her recognize that she`s just a regular teen but for all that went down.

PINSKY: All right. We can talk a little bit more about Hannah`s relationship with her mom.

{Portion snipped as it related to another case.}

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: We all deal with grief differently. This is a 16-year-old version of grief, not an adult version of grief. As teenagers do not express emotions, they don`t access emotions, express emotions, talk about emotions the way adults do. That part of the brain is not working yet. They act out at motions. And when she mentions her mother, she has a little bit of an odd facial expression, does she not?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When we notice that behavior, this micro expression, it means disgust. There was turmoil, without a doubt, between her and her mother.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: Time for the "Behavior Bureau." Back with my co-host, Samantha Schacher. And with us, Wendy Walsh, Jenny Hutt, and joining us criminal investigator, Danine Manette, author of "Ultimate Betrayal," and psychotherapist, Tiffanie Davis Henry.

OK. Hannah Anderson admitted turmoil with her mom, and we saw it in those microexpressions that Janine educated us about. She talked about this on NBC. Take a look.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The letters were from like a year ago when me and my mom were getting along very well, me and him would talk about how to deal with it, and I`d tell him how I felt about it and he`d help me through it. They weren`t anything bad. They were just to help me through tough times.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: Here is what Hannah said on NBC when she was asked if she had a message. Take a look at this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: To just not hold a grudge, because you never know when someone can be gone.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(CROSSTALK)

PINSKY: It`s hard. It`s hard to watch. But all the stuff we`re seeing, Wendy, I think is it not -- as we over scrutinize her, is it not just a teenager trying to struggle with feelings?

WENDY WALSH, PH.D., PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, yes, but you know what the big word that really hit a chord with me there, Dr. Drew, when she said it was nothing bad. You know, she`s a very concrete, good/bad, good/bad. And I think that inside, she`s asking herself was I a bad girl? Did I do something wrong? Did I kill my mother somehow? How was I involved in this?

(CROSSTALK)

PINSKY: You`re right. And that children have infested (ph) of that still. She admitted to "Dateline" NBC that she is struggling to process her feelings. Take a look at this one.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Through all of this, like I don`t know how I feel. So, I can`t really, like, show it as much.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: She`s saying exactly what we`ve been saying. She has trouble talking about it.

WALSH: That is so telling. She doesn`t know how she feels. All that emotion bottled up in there. No words to express. No who to reach out to. Her secure attachment figures are dead. What is she going to do?

PINSKY: However, they just flashed something up on the screen. Wendy, I agree with you 1,000 percent. However, put those pictures back up where you just saw some crazy pictures of Tiffanie -- excuse me, of Hannah.

(CROSSTALK)

WALSH: She`s a teenager, Dr. Drew. She`s a teenager.

PINSKY: I agree. I agree, guys. Go ahead. And she`s a teenager struggling. But go ahead, Tiffanie, tell me your thoughts.

TIFFANIE DAVIS HENRY, PH.D., PSYCHOTHERAPIST: You know, those pictures don`t say a lot to me. What says the most in terms of that interview was that James Dimaggio appears to have been grooming her and trying to gain her confidence, getting her to write him those letters. You may not be able to talk to your mom, but talk to me.

You can tell me everything. And he established a secure connection with this young lady to make her think that she could trust him. And ultimately, we see where that got her. You know, and that`s not to blame Hannah and it`s certainly not to blame her mom. At 16, you`re going to have disagreements with your mom. I know I did, and I`m sure most of the women on this panel -- I mean, I was a mess.

PINSKY: Go ahead, Jenny.

HUTT: Dr. Drew, grieving is like a very personal weird thing from person to person. when And when I lost my mother, and I was 38 years old, I`m sure I did things that were maybe a little bit wacky, a little bit off. My children had a process grieving. They were a little bit younger than Hannah is. And it was, obviously, not great circumstances, but not circumstances like this. So, how can we possibly judge her grieving process?

PINSKY: You`re right, jenny. And yet, Sam, aren`t people going berserk over these pictures -- Tiffanie --

SAMANTHA SCHACHER, SOCIAL COMMENTATOR: Yes.

PINSKY: But Tiffanie, I think, appropriately said it. It`s a teenager. It`s a teenager struggling. Why are people so beside themselves with these pictures? And put them up there again. Because I don`t think they`re that big a deal. Go ahead, Sam.

SCHACHER: It`s not a big deal at all. I mean, these are teenagers. I mean, I wear short shorts in high school. God forbid if I did something wrong -

(CROSSTALK)

(LAUGHTER)

WALSH: I have to disagree with you. This is a big deal.

SCHACHER: Oh, come on, Wendy.

(CROSSTALK)

SCHACHER: Let me finish what I`m about to say. Can I finish -- you don`t even know what I was going to follow up with. OK. So, listen, for one, you can be wearing short shorts. Yes, your parents at the end of the day could tell you maybe that`s not (INAUDIBLE) out of you, but everybody in high school is wearing short shorts, Wendy.

It doesn`t mean that she`s somehow complicit or less of a victim. The same thing with people saying she`s drinking a Starbucks at the funeral. Who cares if she`s drinking a Starbucks at the funeral?

PINSKY: I want to go to Danine before I go to break. I`m up against the clock, Danine. I know you always have strong feelings about this sort of thing. Please. Go.

DANINE MANETTE, CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR: Dr. Drew, you know I`ve worked with teenagers. You know I`ve raised two teenagers.

PINSKY: Yes.

MANETTE: And I really think that a lot of the struggles she may be going through is her thoughts of whether or not she contributed to this by some behavior of hers that may have given him some signals that she wasn`t as creep out (ph) as we`re all being led to believe that she was being as creep out (ph) by this guy. That`s my thought, that maybe she`s wondering whether she gave him some --

PINSKY: Or -- right. Maybe she actually feels guilty or as Wendy is saying, she has a grandiose fantasy about being guilty that she had nothing to do it. But either way, it`s --

(CROSSTALK)

WALSH: But Dr. Drew, I`ve got to say, the problem with that picture does not have to do with the short shorts. That doesn`t bother me at all. It`s the celebrity culture that she`s attached herself to. She`s now -- her 15 minutes of fame. She`s working it.

PINSKY: Funny you should suggest -- Wendy, I do know about that, and we`re going to talk all about that next, because we`re getting on with Miley Cyrus who -- our way back to our "Behavior Bureau." Oh yes, Wendy. You`ll have something to say about that. No doubt you all will.

And later, we have a real life version of "Home Alone." We have a child whispered call to a 911 operator as robbers break into his house. We will play that for you and tell you how it all played out. Don`t go away.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

The above is from Ishi's link:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/26/ddhln.01.html
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm

ishi wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGK01AIMqXU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXJ8toh1hQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCaiG2ji9j4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2epeu-a0JaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY9zKsNL7Z8

Links to part 1 thru 6 of the Dateline episode on Hannah Anderson.
Ishi, thanks so much for these links.  It's the first time I've seen it.

Yay!  Oliver the cat made it out!  The helicopter picked up both him and Hannah.  That's all the info they gave on him, though--no update on who has him or how he is now.

(Beautiful country, too.)

Last edited by Nan11 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 am

Brett Anderson Quits Job to Stay In 'Safe and Familiar' San Diego with Daughter Hannah

By SHEILA CROSGROVE BAYLIS
08/27/2013 at 08:30 PM EDT

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 Hannah-anderson-2-300
Hannah Anderson
Jesse Grant

Brett Anderson has changed his plans to move to Nashville for work in order to provide stability for his daughter Hannah, who was rescued just over two weeks ago from kidnapping and murder suspect James Lee DiMaggio.

"I'd hoped that Hannah would be able to return to Nashville with me, but I agreed that it was important not to uproot her at this time from everyone and everything she knows and finds to be comfortable, safe and familiar," Anderson tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.

Read more:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20729150,00.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:23 am

Oddities:
Vid 1:
IF the parents had only been separated a few months, as the father states, why would HA have written letters to JdM OVER a year ago asking advice re her relationship with her mother? Would she not have asked her own father???

Vid 5:
Where is the gun JdM sposedly used to shot at FBI?

Why did HA not leave messages in the restroom of the gas stations?

Are we to believe they did NOT listen to the radio OR see the Amber Alert signs posted all along the CA highways?

There is no mention of HA being molested or injured.
JdM was an "uncle" she had known all her life; she had spent much alone time with him; he was always there for her... So. Why would she be "glad" he was dead? It just does not make sense with her lack of knowledge at the time she had made the comments. I could understand it if she had said, "He was like an uncle to me and my brother. What he did was so wrong and I miss how it used to be..." but that is not what she said....

Vid 6:
HA says: "Most of them think I am not innocent but I am."
Innocent of WHAT? What is she talking about here?
She does not connect this thot to the conversation.

(The San Diego Sheriff, Gore, was the lead FBI agent in charge of the Ruby Ridge killings in N. Idaho, 1992. He was the agent in charge of the Rebecca Zahau death.)

Last edited by Freckles on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:29 am

@ 1:17
Oliver, the gray cat, was rescued and air lifted out...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 am

James DiMaggio's sister to Piers Morgan: Hannah Anderson was 'trouble'

By Ed Payne, CNN
updated 2:57 AM EDT, Wed August 28, 2013

VIDEO/ARTICLE:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/28/us/james-dimaggio-sister-piers-morgan-interview/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 am

Sister of alleged Hannah Anderson kidnapper: 'There's no evidence'

By Kate Mather
August 28, 2013, 5:22 a.m.

The sister of the man accused of kidnapping Hannah Anderson defended her brother in her first interview since he was shot and killed by the FBI, raising questions about James DiMaggio’s alleged acts and recalling she told him the teenager was “trouble.”

Lora Robinson spoke to CNN's Piers Morgan on Tuesday night, defending her brother from the start of the interview. When Morgan asked if Robinson -- who he referred to as Lora DiMaggio -- knew “why he did it,” she fired back.

“‘How do you know that he did it?’ would be my question for you,” Robinson said. “There’s no evidence. The only evidence that’s even come forward at this point is the fact that these two bodies were found on his property.”

~Snipped~

DiMaggio's sister expressed frustration at what she described as a lack of information from law enforcement officials.

“I think there’s a lot of holes in the case,” she said. “There’s a lot of missing information. I have yet to see any solid evidence."

“In my heart of hearts, I think that Hannah perhaps got herself into a situation that she couldn’t get herself out of,” Robinson continued. “And I do believe that my brother gave his life to protect her.”

Read more:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hannah-anderson-lora-robinson-piers-morgan-20130828,0,1410466.story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Hannah Anderson Update: Family no longer seeks kidnapped Calif. teen's DNA
August 28, 2013 8:45 AM

Snipped:
-----
(CBS/AP) SAN DIEGO -The sister of a man suspected of kidnapping a 16-year-old girl and killing her mother and younger brother said Tuesday that she no longer wanted paternity tests to determine if the suspect fathered the children.
-----

Read more:  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57600397-504083/hannah-anderson-update-family-no-longer-seeks-kidnapped-calif-teens-dna/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:15 am

All kinds of links:

Blog talk:
9/1/2013
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/casetocase/2013/09/01/crime-discussion-with-chelsea-hoffman

Chelsea Hoffman, criminal profiler:
Aug 22, 2013
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15251908-was-uncle-jim-hannah-andersons-lover-or-father

Chelsea Hoffman, criminal profiler:
The picture HA removed from her fb page along with a twitter:
"When you got the world in your hands nobody can stop you...[Hollywood] #bye #hollywood #bye #malibu #hello #river"
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15386073-photo-of-hannah-anderson-looks-suspicious

Lots of links.
Watch the video, "My Cat can Fly"
This is the cat James DeMaggio owned.
Hannah is swinging it around in the video.
http://vinebox.co/u/wpwrJ7DxzI3/wpwtBY9A2qL
http://www.chelseahoffman.com/

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:19 am

I wonder if JdM took this picture.
It bothers me she has painted him just shy of inappropriate actions/feelings yet she is sporting these shorts?

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15386073-photo-of-hannah-anderson-looks-suspicious
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 am

Freckles wrote:I wonder if JdM took this picture.
It bothers me she has painted him just shy of inappropriate actions/feelings yet she is sporting these shorts?

Excellent point, Freckles!

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 am

Photos show Hannah Anderson faking her 'injuries'
San Diego : CA : USA | Sep 04, 2013 at 6:48 PM PDT

Snipped:
-----
In one photo you can see her wearing a leg brace on her left leg. These photos came out a couple of days after her rescue, after she was initially seen to not be injured at all. The sudden addition of the leg brace seemed to be a form of damage control on her part, but that suspicion is now even heavier with there being photos of her wearing it on her right leg as well.

So which leg is it, Hannah? The left or the right?
-----

See picture and read more here:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15452600-photos-show-hannah-anderson-faking-her-injuries
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Photos show Hannah Anderson faking her 'injuries'

Snipped:
-----
In one photo you can see her wearing a leg brace on her left leg. These photos came out a couple of days after her rescue, after she was initially seen to not be injured at all. The sudden addition of the leg brace seemed to be a form of damage control on her part, but that suspicion is now even heavier with there being photos of her wearing it on her right leg as well.

-----

See picture and read more here:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15452600-photos-show-hannah-anderson-faking-her-injuries
I really hope that LE still has her on the "radar" as this gets more bizarre as time goes by...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:35 pm

justanopinion wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:Photos show Hannah Anderson faking her 'injuries'

Snipped:
-----

-----

I really hope that LE still has her on the "radar" as this gets more bizarre as time goes by...
I agree that should happen, but I wouldn't count on it.  Remember this is Sheriff Gore, the guy who totally bungled the Rebecca Zahau case.  He saw that case as a suicide, and completely ignored a lot of evidence to the contrary.  He and his team seem to form an opinion, and then only look at the evidence that supports that theory, and disregard what doesn't fit, rather than the other way around.  He's already come out and said that Hannah was absolutely the victim (paraphrasing), so he already appears to believe she had nothing to do with this.  I highly doubt he'd go back and reconsider that she may have had some involvement in everything that happened.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Missed clues & unanswered questions in the Hannah Anderson case
Posted: Aug 28, 2013 6:39 PM PST Updated: Sep 03, 2013 7:18 PM PST

Snipped:
-----
Then there are the surveillance cameras that News 8 spotted just this week at the Mountain Top Market in Boulevard, located a 1 1/2 miles west of DiMaggio's burned-out home. They likely captured DiMaggio and Hannah driving past on Highway 80 on August 3rd, but we'll never know what the video showed. The owner of the market said detectives never came by to get the footage, and it was automatically erased two weeks after the murders.

Detectives also overlooked a surveillance camera at the Golden Acorn Casino in Boulevard, and another one across the street from Sweetwater High School, where DiMaggio picked up Hannah from cheer camp August 3.

In addition, the principal of Sweetwater High School said detectives never approached the school with questions about Hannah Anderson, DiMaggio, or potential surveillance video recorded on campus.
-----

Read more:  http://www.cbs8.com/story/23283594/missed-clues-in-hannah-anderson-kidnapping-case
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm

This is an interesting site:

https://www.facebook.com/TheLiesOfHannahAnderson?ref=stream

Shows this picture:  

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 1239520_311390892334212_41462450_n

Notice the picture is dated '94.  Hannah's father said DiMaggio didn't come into the picture until the mother was 6 months pregnant with Hannah, yet Hannah was born in '97. So it appears the father and DiMaggio knew each other 3 years before Hannah was born.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Hannah Anderson Found! Five Things to Know About the Kidnapped Teen
Aug 11, 2013 7:40 PM EDT

Snipped:
-----
4. Anderson’s abductor was known to her family.

According to Anderson’s grandparents, Ralph and Sara Britt, DiMaggio had been a longtime friend of the family’s and even had a nickname. “He was Uncle Jim,” said Ralph Britt. “We had known him for years when Hannah was born.”
-----

(BBM)

Read more:  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/11/hannah-anderson-found-five-things-to-know-about-the-kidnapped-teen.html

------------------

Somebody's lying.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:This is an interesting site:

Shows this picture:  

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 3 1239520_311390892334212_41462450_n

Notice the picture is dated '94.  Hannah's father said DiMaggio didn't come into the picture until the mother was 6 months pregnant with Hannah, yet Hannah was born in '97. So it appears the father and DiMaggio knew each other 3 years before Hannah was born.
CP- Whoa! This site is LOADED with info! TX for sharing. Cool 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Early on, I had read that James DM was the FIRST person to hold HA after she was born. Don't have link. At the time, I found that rather curious. He held her BEFORE her parents, her husband, her sibs, etc..
Figured it was rather odd or something was there...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm

I have a very uneasy feeling about this girl. Maybe I am too cynical but for some reason I think she was involved with the deaths of her family members and went willingly with this man. I hope I am wrong but for me she is acting "funny" and the stories seem to be conflicting.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:43 pm

I don't recall seeing this posted before:

Search Warrants Reveal What Was Found at James DiMaggio’s Property
Posted on August 17, 2013 by Dr KR — 27 Comments

Snipped:
-----
A news organization obtained search warrant documents that reveal a number of items found at the burned-out property of James Lee DiMaggio. They include the following:

• two used condoms

-----

See complete list here:  http://kristinarandle.com/blog/search-warrants-reveal-what-was-found-at-james-dimaggios-property/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:21 am

Pianist wrote:I have a very uneasy feeling about this girl. Maybe I am too cynical but for some reason I think she was involved with the deaths of her family members and went willingly with this man. I hope I am wrong but for me she is acting "funny" and the stories seem to be conflicting.
Yes. Cool 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:I don't recall seeing this posted before:

Search Warrants Reveal What Was Found at James DiMaggio’s Property
Posted on August 17, 2013 by Dr KR — 27 Comments

Snipped:
-----
A news organization obtained search warrant documents that reveal a number of items found at the burned-out property of James Lee DiMaggio. They include the following:

• two used condoms

-----

See complete list here:  http://kristinarandle.com/blog/search-warrants-reveal-what-was-found-at-james-dimaggios-property/
Interesting.
Why would he leave behind:
-sleeping bag
-utility knife
-Yosemite camping map print out
-camera

Like to know what date the rcpts were for, etc.

From the comment section at the above link:
" Pat on August 17, 2013 at 12:33 pm said:

D & C letter & rope box/mule tape/D & C (again) ? Does that refer to Dilation/dilatation and curettage ? Stained collection kit ? Then the DNA kit in mother’s car ? Was there a pregnancy somewhere in this group ? There’s a back story to this story IMO.. Sad we will never know the truth about all of this & DiMaggio will always be the ‘alleged’ person of ‘alleged’ crimes never the person ‘convicted of’; and mom & son will never be referred to as victims.."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Nobody believes Hannah Anderson anymore

San Diego : CA : USA | Sep 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM PDT

Snipped:
-----
If Hannah Anderson suffered from Stockhom syndrome in any capacity, wouldn't she still be mourning the deaths of her mother and brother? Wouldn't she be openly sorrowful about even the death of the man she knew her entire life as "uncle Jim?" No, Stockhom syndrome is clearly not the issue with this situation -- and it seems downright idiotic to even suggest such a thing. The problem with Hannah is that she is not appearing to mourn her situation at all. This has gone from "grieving in her own way" to acting downright inappropriately for someone who just lost her mother, brother and dog in a horrific murder while supposedly surviving a kidnapping.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15505345-nobody-believes-hannah-anderson-anymore
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 pm

{snipped for space}

This site has apparently been taken down!  I found reference to another site on Facebook called HannahAndersonIsGuilty, but I can't get to that one either.

I don't have a Facebook account, so if anyone here does, I'd love to know if either of these sites are available only to other Facebook users.  TIA.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:29 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:

{snipped for space}

This site has apparently been taken down!  I found reference to another site on Facebook called HannahAndersonIsGuilty, but I can't get to that one either.

I don't have a Facebook account, so if anyone here does, I'd love to know if either of these sites are available only to other Facebook users.  TIA.

Curious I did not find them... maybe Facebook took them down!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next