Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

+11
Lash
junie4justice
sitemama
hello clarice
angiefly2
Pianist
Hobnob
One Wonders
Nan11
ishi
justanopinion
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Coroner: Kidnapping Suspect Had 6 Gunshot Wounds

Tuesday, Oct 8, 2013  |  Updated 5:10 PM PDT

Snipped:
-----
An Idaho coroner says kidnapping suspect James Lee DiMaggio died after being hit by six gunshots fired by FBI agents during a rescue in the wilderness this summer.

Valley County Coroner Nathan Hess confirmed Tuesday that the multiple gunshot wounds to DiMaggio's head, chest and extremities were the cause of death of the 40-year-old San Diego man.

The final autopsy is pending a toxicology report. The death has also been classified as a homicide.
-----

Read more:  http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Coroner-Says-Kidnapping-Suspect-James-DiMaggio-6-Gunshot-Wounds-226963171.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Hannah Anderson revealing new details about kidnapping

Posted on: 6:26 am, October 10, 2013, by CNN Wire Service, updated on: 10:52am, October 10, 2013

Snipped:
-----
In an interview with NBC’s “Today” show broadcast Thursday morning, Anderson described the moment she says she realized family friend James DiMaggio was kidnapping her in early August. He had just picked her up from cheerleading practice and took her to his home about an hour east of San Diego — apparently, she said she’d eventually learn, with her mom and brother hidden somewhere inside.

Anderson said DiMaggio told her that her mother, Christina Anderson, 42, and her brother Ethan, 8, were elsewhere in the house, alive.

Anderson, 16, said that she could hear Ethan.

“I heard him trying to yell upstairs, but he was gagged, so I couldn’t do anything to help him,” Anderson said. “I was yelling his name. I couldn’t do anything.”

She said after about two to three hours, DiMaggio drugged her — with Ambien, she thinks — and when she woke up, she found herself in Idaho with him.

Recalling the moments before the shooting, Anderson told “Today” that she and DiMaggio were by a fire, which she said he’d set in an effort to signal for help. She didn’t say why he was trying to signal for assistance.

She said she told him that she’d read in a book that firing a gun three times in the air also was a signal for help. So, she said, Anderson fired a gun once in the air, and then a second time — but with a lowered aim.

“Then a bunch of guns went off. I looked and he fell on the ground,” she said. “I kind of looked over, and I was like, ‘Are you OK?’ And then a bunch of, like, the FBI people came out, telling me to get down.”
-----

Read more:  http://fox6now.com/2013/10/10/hannah-anderson-revealing-new-details-about-kidnapping/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Eavesdropping on Hannah Anderson -- What was heard?

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 10, 2013 at 4:16 AM PDT

Snipped:
-----
Was Hannah Anderson heard rehearsing her story for the 'Today' show interview that airs today? According to one Pierre Hotel employee -- who wishes to remain anonymous for very obvious reasons -- she was. The hotel employee reached out to me privately and shared that she had been eavesdropping while Anderson's "newly hired PR person" coached her on what to say to Savannah Guthrie during their interview. To be clear, the anonymous tipster told me that she had witnessed a "very damning prep meeting."

The Pierre Hotel employee continued to say the following:

"Hannah was corrected numerous times [by her PR woman] to refrain from saying we planned and packed up our things to he and his things."
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15719891-eavesdropping-on-hannah-anderson-what-was-heard
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:

Posted on: 6:26 am, October 10, 2013, by CNN Wire Service, updated on: 10:52am, October 10, 2013

Snipped:
-----
In an interview with NBC’s “Today” show broadcast Thursday morning, Anderson described the moment she says she realized family friend James DiMaggio was kidnapping her in early August. He had just picked her up from cheerleading practice and took her to his home about an hour east of San Diego — apparently, she said she’d eventually learn, with her mom and brother hidden somewhere inside.

Anderson said DiMaggio told her that her mother, Christina Anderson, 42, and her brother Ethan, 8, were elsewhere in the house, alive.

“I heard him trying to yell upstairs, but he was gagged, so I couldn’t do anything to help him,” Anderson said. “I was yelling his name. I couldn’t do anything.”

She said after about two to three hours, DiMaggio drugged her — with Ambien, she thinks — and when she woke up, she found herself in Idaho with him.

Recalling the moments before the shooting, Anderson told “Today” that she and DiMaggio were by a fire, which she said he’d set in an effort to signal for help. She didn’t say why he was trying to signal for assistance.

She said she told him that she’d read in a book that firing a gun three times in the air also was a signal for help. So, she said, Anderson fired a gun once in the air, and then a second time — but with a lowered aim.

“Then a bunch of guns went off. I looked and he fell on the ground,” she said. “I kind of looked over, and I was like, ‘Are you OK?’ And then a bunch of, like, the FBI people came out, telling me to get down.”
-----

Read more:  http://fox6now.com/2013/10/10/hannah-anderson-revealing-new-details-about-kidnapping/
BBM
This is totally unreal! She needs a reality check!! Who does she think she is fooling?
Gore needs to take her in ASAP and REALLY interview her for details.
Time to take off the gloves.

Now she is saying she WAS in the home when Ethan was gagged. (Any evidence the child was gagged?)
IIRC, her FIRST story was she had NO IDEA what happened to her mother and brother until she was told in the hospital.

I would imagine the hospital did a complete work up on her. That would include a blood and urine panel.
IF he had drugged her, as she claims, it would have shown in a blood/urine panel.
IF he had molested her, a pelvic exam would have indicated sexual intercourse.

There is NO WAY he would be able to drive to Idaho in 2-3 hours from San Diego!!!

"She told him" re firing a gun 3 times in the air? Come on. She is trying to tell us HE did NOT know that?
And IF they really were looking for assistance, why not ask the 4 on horse back for assistance?
BTW, what good does firing a gun into the air accomplish UNLESS there is someone in the area? This was a remote area!!!! Hello!!! AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 836886 
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Hannah Anderson reveals kidnapper confessed to a 'weird crush' shortly before killing her mother and brother and taking her to Idaho

" ...'I'd always bring my friend to his house cuz we would play games and he would get upset because it was a boy and he told me, "It's not that I don't want your friends up here, I just don't want to see you kissing him or anything like that because I have a crush on you.

'Not a crush that, like, feeling a crush as in -- like family, like I care about you",' she said. 'It seemed really weird.

'After that it got really awkward around him. I tried to keep my distance from him after that but he got upset and would text me and say I was being rude and that I was trying to stay out of his life.

'Basically I was after that, but I couldn't because he was my dad's best friend and he was always there for my mom when the family weren't getting along. I knew that if I said something she would be crushed.'

When asked about the letters they used to write to each other, she explained: 'A year ago my mom and dad split up and me and mom didn't get along and I was having problems with her. I wouldn’t have really anyone to talk about it with.'

'So me and [James] instead of talking face to face, if we didn’t have time or, like calling, we’d just write letters back and forth, talking about the situation and how to get through it. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451991/Kidnap-victim-Hannah-Anderson-recalls-Jim-DiMaggios-weird-crush.html

First, if you don't have time to talk, when would you have time to WRITE letters and mail them?

Next, from the sound of this, JDM was trying to tell her NOT to be so cheap and easy with the guys. IMO, she was taking the males to his place because her mother objected to the sexual interactions.

Fourth pic down on link, HA is poking her eye to get tears.

What is with the pic of HA and the guy both in dressing robes?
Did he spend the night?

She is WAY out of control and I doubt we are done hearing of her.
Her guardian needs to get her under control.
Moving her out of the area would be best for everyone so the community may heal and she will be forced to comply with some boundaries. She lacks boundaries.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 pm

From the photo of her and the BF in dressing gowns it looks to me as though they are in a hotel room in NY whilst waiting to be 'adored and revered' by the Today show staffers.
I really don't think moving this little witch out of her hometown area will do any good as in my opinion she is a jodi arias in training. The more attention she gets from the press and a few supporters, the more she finds it necessary to elaborate on her story. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth except the part where she says she and her mom didn't get along. In my opinion she killed her mother (probably because she wasn't allowed to do anything/everything she wanted) and brother (because she was in such a rage and he was a witness) and the poor dog who had never done anything to anyone, because she's a psychopath. She appears to have a very high opinion of herself and can't stop taking selfies. She makes me sick but as it's the same group of detectives that screwed up the Rebecca Z murder investigation I guess she'll get away with this one but I'll lay money that she'll kill again within 2-5 years.
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:08 am

Freckles wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

Snipped:
-----

-----

BBM
This is totally unreal! She needs a reality check!! Who does she think she is fooling?
Gore needs to take her in ASAP and REALLY interview her for details.
Time to take off the gloves.

Now she is saying she WAS in the home when Ethan was gagged. (Any evidence the child was gagged?)
IIRC, her FIRST story was she had NO IDEA what happened to her mother and brother until she was told in the hospital.

I would imagine the hospital did a complete work up on her. That would include a blood and urine panel.
IF he had drugged her, as she claims, it would have shown in a blood/urine panel.
IF he had molested her, a pelvic exam would have indicated sexual intercourse.

There is NO WAY he would be able to drive to Idaho in 2-3 hours from San Diego!!!

"She told him" re firing a gun 3 times in the air? Come on. She is trying to tell us HE did NOT know that?
And IF they really were looking for assistance, why not ask the 4  on horse back for assistance?
BTW, what good does firing a gun into the air accomplish UNLESS there is someone in the area? This was a remote area!!!! Hello!!! AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 836886 
BBM

You're absolutely right, Freckles.  This is unreal!

I don't think she was saying it took 2-3 hours to get to Idaho.  She said that after 2-3 hours (I assume after she arrived at his house), he drugged her, and then she woke up in Idaho.  So what the heck was happening during those 2-3 hours?  Killing?  Rigging the house to catch on fire?  How did she not know this was happening if her feet were tied and she was sitting on the couch in the house? And I roughly mapped out in mapquest how long it takes to drive from San Diego to the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness; depending on the route, it takes roughly 17-19 hours to drive it.  There's no way Ambien lasts that long, so her saying she was drugged at the house and woke up in Idaho also doesn't make sense.

Also, Ambien is a sleeping pill.  How do you drug someone else with a pill without them voluntarily swallowing it?  Or did he grind it up and put it in a drink?   I've taken Ambien, and I know others who have too, and it takes at least an hour to feel the effects of it.  So I don't buy this whole story about being drugged.  Why would he drug her if he already told her what his plans were (to kidnap her and take her to Idaho)?  There was no reason to do that if he already had her handcuffed and her feet tied together.  He was a big guy, and she's petite.  He couldn't just carry her to the car?

“I heard him trying to yell upstairs, but he was gagged, so I couldn’t do anything to help him,”: How did his being gagged cause her not to be able to help him?  That doesn't make sense at all.

He set a fire to signal for help?  He went to the Idaho wilderness to get help?  Totally ridiculous.

And you are right about her initially saying she didn't know about her mom and brother until the hospital:  AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 Screen-shot-2013-08-13-at-11.50.22-AM
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am

Hannah Anderson’s Horrifying Ordeal: ‘He Told Me He Had a Crush On Me.’

http://nation.time.com/2013/10/09/hannah-anderson-will-detail-her-kidnapping-ordeal-on-today-show/

One of the comments:

MartinHarvey 4 hours ago

Sure, seems reasonable. A fifteen year old girl carrying two 50lb backpacks for three days. Gosh, she could join the Marines. And Russian roulette, as others have pointed out but had their comments deleted -  because pretty girls never ever lie - requires a revolver. The dude had a rifle and a semi-automatic pistol, not a revolver. This girl is lying through her teeth.

(BBM)

Excellent point!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 am

Hannah Anderson’s Horrifying Ordeal: ‘He Told Me He Had a Crush On Me.’

By Denver Nicks @DenverNicks  Oct. 09, 2013

Here's the actual interview with Today (it cuts off at around 20:43):

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Source:  http://nation.time.com/2013/10/09/hannah-anderson-will-detail-her-kidnapping-ordeal-on-today-show/

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added note about the video cutting out)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:37 am

Here are my observations after watching the interview:

Brett said he's known JDM for 16 years.  According to this picture, which is time-stamped in the upper-right-hand corner: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 1239520_311390892334212_41462450_n
he's known JDM since at least 1994, which is at minimum, 19 years.  Misleading, if not an outright lie.

Hannah said her mom dropped her off at cheer camp, but Christina Anderson's autopsy report says "the decedent was unable to attend both Ethan’s football practice and a cheerleader camp for her daughter Hannah Anderson, and reported she asked a longtime friend of the family, James DiMaggio, to taker her daughter to cheerleader camp."  One of those two statements is wrong.

Original reports said there were 13 calls between HA and JDM that day. In her first interview, HA said those 13 calls between her and JDM weren't calls; they were text messages.  In this interview, she said they exchanged text messages, but then she said he called her.  Which is it?

She was suspicious because when they got to his house, her mom's car wasn't there.  She says when they got into the house, he handcuffed her, zip-tied her feet and told her what his plan was. He told her that her mom was in the garage, and Ethan was upstairs.  This doesn't jive with the autopsy report that Tina's car was found parked next to the west side of the home.  It also doesn't jive with her previous statement that Christina and Ethan were both in the garage.  The only reasonable doubt I see with this is that maybe JDM killed Christina before Hannah got there, so maybe she really wasn't there when her mom was killed. She also never mentions the dog, so I suppose it's possible that the dog and Christina were already dead (and we know she died before the fire), but Ethan was still alive and wasn't killed until the fire.

"We think he gave me Ambien; a couple of Ambien", but then she says he made her take "the pill".

She was carrying two 50 lb. backpacks; he was carrying a pack of water bottles.  Seriously?

"We'd go maybe up like two miles and drop one backpack off and then I had to go back and get the other backpack and bring it up again, and then sometimes we'd have to go all the way back and get water at a stream that we saw and then walk all the way back.  It was just back and forth, back and forth".   Say, what? This makes no sense whatsoever.  JDM, who supposedly cared very much for her, would make her carry all the heavy gear?  Why didn't he just wear one of the backpacks?  And if SHE had to go back and get the other backpack, as she says, that implies he stayed ahead where the first one was supposedly dropped off. So they were theoretically separated by two miles and yet she couldn't escape?  Just shaking my head over this one.

"and there was a time where I had the gun and I could have done something"; so she gives a reason for why her fingerprints were probably on that gun.  She says she could never shoot anyone, and I don't think I could either, but if I had been drugged, kidnapped, and had my life threatened, you can be sure I'd use that gun if I had the chance, if nothing else, to shoot him in the leg or something. Maybe not to kill him, but to at least keep him away from me or disable him so I could go for help.

"I was on the ground in front of the fire; he was trying to start a fire to signal for help, and then all of a sudden the fire wasn't working."  Huh?

When her dad talks for the first time, she not only doesn't look at him, she turns her head further away from him; very odd behavior. CORRECTION: Not the first time he spoke, but the second time, later on in the interview.

Nope; not buying it.

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added correction)
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:02 pm

I'm not either, CP. The more she talks the more she shows her true colors. I just wonder if anyone in LE is paying attention.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

There are so many holes in this girls story.... I could drive a fleet of MAC trucks through them... JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Finally: Hannah Anderson's inconsistencies spotted by San Diego news affiliate

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 12, 2013 at 1:54 AM PDT

Snipped:
-----
Teen kidnapping survivor Hannah Anderson appeared on the Today show earlier this week, but instead of easing the minds of the public with a harrowing tale of survival, she produced a set of disturbing tells and misleading inconsistencies that captivated the attention of the media. San Diego's CBS News 8 caught those inconsistencies not long after interviewing me about my upcoming book The River of No Return: On the trail of Hannah Anderson and Jim DiMaggio. Do you think more of the public will catch on to those shady story changes as well?

Hannah told Savannah Guthrie on the Today show that she had been drugged before getting into Jim DiMaggio's car when she was supposedly kidnapped on August 3rd of this year. However, CBS 8 revealed that the checkpoint surveillance footage of the duo showed that Hannah Anderson was awake.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15733434-finally-hannah-andersons-consistencies-spotted-by-san-diego-news-affiliate

----------------------

(BBM)

I knew that story about being drugged was BS!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

"... Was Hannah Anderson heard rehearsing her story for the 'Today' show interview that airs today? According to one Pierre Hotel employee -- who wishes to remain anonymous for very obvious reasons -- she was. The hotel employee reached out to me privately and shared that she had been eavesdropping while Anderson's "newly hired PR person" coached her on what to say to Savannah Guthrie during their interview. To be clear, the anonymous tipster told me that she had witnessed a "very damning prep meeting."

The Pierre Hotel employee continued to say the following:

"Hannah was corrected numerous times [by her PR woman] to refrain from saying we planned and packed up our things to he and his things. ...."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15719891-eavesdropping-on-hannah-anderson-what-was-heard
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Interviews reveal inconsistencies in Hannah Anderson case

Posted: Oct 10, 2013 6:55 PM PST Updated: Oct 11, 2013 6:12 PM PST

Snipped:
-----
But the teen's interview also revealed apparent inconsistencies in her story.

"The point where I realized that something was wrong is when we go to his house and my mom's car wasn't there," she said.

However, in this video reviewed by News 8, Christina Anderson's Chevy Blazer is at the Boulevard home, parked next to the main house, which DiMaggio allegedly set on fire using timed, arson devices. The vehicle's hazard lights are seen blinking in the video.

"He drugged me and I was out, then I woke up in Idaho," Hannah said during the interview.  "So I don't remember anything between there."

Anderson said DiMaggio made her take couple of Ambien pills to knock her out during the long drive to Idaho. She said the last thing she remembers is being handcuffed and bound with zip-ties at the ankles on the couch inside DiMaggio's East County home.  She said she did not remember getting into DiMaggio's vehicle.

But in a previous interview on Dateline NBC, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said both Hannah and DiMaggio were "awake" when they were captured on surveillance video as they passed through a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint in Pine Valley at midnight.

Sheriff Gore told Dateline NBC the surveillance images show, "him and her, kind of, reclining back in the seat; you know, awake.  And at that time they were heading west."
-----

Read more:  http://www.cbs8.com/story/23663658/interviews-reveal-inconsistencies-in-hannah-anderson-case
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Two comments from the CBS 8 link above:

Rick Grayson · Top Commenter
The authorities will never investigate Hannah. Now that they have killed DiMaggio, they cannot afford for him to be anything less than a deranged killer. How would it look if it turned out that the police assassinated a reluctant accomplice in order to "rescue" a murderer? The best way to insure that doesn't happen is to simply refuse to investigate the case. Which is exactly what the police are doing despite the public's overwhelming suspicion of this girl.

Kim Vasquez
she fumbled badly when Savannah asked her about the drugging a second time. Was it one pill she took or a couple? She doesn't seem certain from the interview. 2 months ago on ask.fm she said he told her it was a painkiller. If DiMaggio was so obsessed with her and had a crush on her why would he want her to play Russian Roulette? She says all DiMaggio carried was a case of water, and she had two carry 2 50lb bags. So who was carrying the cat and the rifle? Or did she carry those too? She'd said before he hardly fed her and she told him more than once she was hungry, yet in interview she says he said "You need to eat"...and those are just inconsistencies, we haven't even got to her odd behavior including lap dancing on a party bus a couple weeks ago, snagging a new boyfriend at her family's funeral, and taking corny selfies and gushing about her Miley Cyrus VIP pass while in NY for the taping of the Today interview...
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:27 pm

ishi wrote:I'm not either, CP. The more she talks the more she shows her true colors. I just wonder if anyone in LE is paying attention.
Well, LE may not be paying attention, but the mainstream media now is.  Hope fully they will continue to investigate this and put pressure on Sheriff Gore (not that that helped in the Zahau case, but one can hope!).
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 pm

What if Hannah was Gore's karma for taking bribes to shove Rebecca under his rug or to leave her lying dead and naked for hours on the lawn for everyone to see? A young lil psycho named Hannah as payback? It's just incredibly horrible that her mother and brother were murdered as part of that karma! I will never believe that she didn't have something to do with it....if not all of it. I hope Gore is brought down and prosecuted and Rebecca finally gets justice along with Hannah's mother and brother. Actually I have to think Gore is a psycho too. What an ego that man must have. I hope someone in LE is paying attention to him FINALLY!
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:16 am

ishi wrote:What if Hannah was Gore's karma for taking bribes to shove Rebecca under his rug or to leave her lying dead and naked for hours on the lawn for everyone to see? A young lil psycho named Hannah as payback? It's just incredibly horrible that her mother and brother were murdered as part of that karma! I will never believe that she didn't have something to do with it....if not all of it. I hope Gore is brought down and prosecuted and Rebecca finally gets justice along with Hannah's mother and brother. Actually I have to think Gore is a psycho too. What an ego that man must have. I hope someone in LE is paying attention to him FINALLY!
Interesting thought, Ishi. It would be great if he got canned for bungling yet another high-profile case, but I doubt that will happen.

Not sure I understand your last comment about hoping someone in LE is paying attention to him.  Gore is the Sheriff, so he IS LE. Someone needs to hold him accountable for what horribly inept investigations his team conducts.  It's a real disgrace that they are so shoddy in their jobs.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 am

That's what I meant...someone needs to hold him accountable. Whether it be other officers or the State Attorney General or whoever investigates inept sheriff's. Perhaps the media will stir up a firestorm and in the process Rebecca's strange case will be remembered also. One can only hope.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:22 am

Controversial Book:

Video won't embed here, but you can watch it here:

http://www.cbs8.com/category/155799/video-landing-page?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9393658

At the end of the video, the reporter says that the Sheriff's department said "this case is closed".
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:26 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Relative of Hannah Anderson breaks her silence in new book to brand the kidnap victim's behavior 'downright disturbing' since her mother and brother's brutal double-murder

PUBLISHED: 13:28 EST, 22 October 2013 | UPDATED: 16:11 EST, 22 October 2013

Snipped:
-----
Her conduct in the months since her rescue from the family friend who kidnapped her and allegedly murdered her mother and brother has been the subject of intense scrutiny.

Now, MailOnline can reveal, members of Hannah Anderson’s own family are confused by the 16-year-old’s behaviour in the aftermath of the brutal double murder and her kidnap, with one branding it, ‘downright disturbing.’

Jennifer Willis, Hannah’s great-aunt, has broken her silence in a soon to be published book, ‘The River of No Return: On the Trail of Hannah Anderson and Jim DiMaggio.’
-----

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 5 Article-0-189EAB7600000578-256_634x619
Face of grief? The very day she appeared on the Today show Hannah posted these pictures of herself and friend Alan McNabb joking around in her New York hotel room

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470793/Hannah-Andersons-relative-brands-victims-behavior-disturbing.html

---------------

I'm no prude, but why is a 16 yr. old girl in a hotel room with a boy and they are both in bathrobes?

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:26 pm

CP asked: "
I'm no prude, but why is a 16 yr. old girl in a hotel room with a boy and they are both in bathrobes?
After all she has been doing with good ol' boy Jim, atleast this one is closer to her own age.  LOL

And there is no one around to give her guidance in her life now.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 am

EXCLUSIVE: Relative of Hannah Anderson breaks her silence in new book to brand the kidnap victim's behavior 'downright disturbing' since her mother and brother's brutal double-murder

"... Doubts: Jennifer Willis, pictured left after hearing Hannah was safe, has expressed her concern over the teenager's behavior... "

" ... And the very day that the teenager spoke fully for the first time, reliving the ordeal of being forced to play Russian Roulette while hearing her brother crying from another room - on the Today show, she posted images of herself with a male friend, pouting, giggling and ‘twerking’ her New York hotel room.

While Hannah was there, she excitedly posted pictures on her Instagram account, including several close-ups of Miley Cyrus' live performance.

Two days ago she boasted online that her grandmother, with whom Hannah now lives, allowed her boyfriend to sleep over and pictured him shirtless and making her scrambled eggs for breakfast...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470793/Hannah-Andersons-relative-brands-victims-behavior-disturbing.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:07 am

I wonder how long it will be before she is "victimized" where someone else ends up deceased? I do believe that this girl is very dangerous!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Great-aunt quoted as calling Hannah Anderson's behavior as 'disturbing' in soon-to-be-published book

She hasn't seen kidnap victim grieving

Posted: 10/24/2013
Last Updated: 9 hours ago
Steve Fiorina

Read more:

http://www.10news.com/news/great-aunt-quoted-as-calling-hannah-andersons-behavior-as-disturbing-in-soon-to-be-published-book-10232013
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Breaking: Hannah Anderson comes unglued on Ask.fm

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM PDT

Snipped:
-----
Hannah Anderson is back on her Ask.fm account after the Daily Mail released exclusive comments made by her aunt via the upcoming book "The River of No Return: On the trail of Hannah Anderson and Jim DiMaggio." However, what started out as a group of teens bashing the book's author (yours truly), evolved into even more inconsistencies and storytelling on Hannah's part. At this point I can't help but ask when an adult is finally going to step in and get a handle on this out-of-control teen. Maury Povich, perhaps?

First of all, it seems that Hannah is finally finding it in herself to address the infamous #HelloRiver hashtag that was on a photo she removed not long after being "rescued" from the Idaho wilderness. Keep in mind that she must have found this photo to be suspect on its own since she removed it when she was able to access her online accounts again. Yet, she did not delete any other photos that Jim DiMaggio had taken of her. So the excuse can't be used that she didn't want the memories of her time spent with the man accused of kidnapping her and murdering her mother and brother.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15809103-breaking-hannah-anderson-comes-unglued-on-askfm

--------------------------------

BTW:  her ask.fm account has since been disabled
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:04 am

Cp said way up yonder:

"... "and there was a time where I had the gun and I could have done something"; so she gives a reason for why her fingerprints were probably on that gun. ... "

====
Did she forget her prints would be on the gun from the little Russian Roulette game she said he wanted her to play?

And why, if he intended on killing her did he insist upon gunplay?
And why, if he intended to molest her, why would he go ALL the way to Idaho? NO ONE was left alive in the house according to her... as they had been killed BEFORE she got there, right?

So he could have molested her in the home.

It is set way away from other residents.
After molesting her, he could have THEN killed her and burnt the house with the three family members in it while he went about his business pretending he knew nothing...
That, IMO, would make better sense!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:14 am

From above link, comment section:

"... db1104 | about 20 hours ago
How isn't she out of control? She just turned sixteen. She is not a woman she is a child. Weekend trips with a man in his forties, partying on a bus and giving lap dances, talking about having sex, posting provocative pictures online, having boyfriend sleep over. Do I need to go on? You see a woman and I see a very insecure child with no self respect. She has been out of control for awhile and the adults in her life are and have been condoning it. In my opinion, the whole kidnapping and murders aside, she needs help and some serious parental guidance. People posting mean things about her online don't help either, but they wouldn't be able to if she would stop adding fuel to the fire. Again an insecure child like thing to do. Posting pictures and things tor compliments and sympathy, and she keeps reading into what others are saying about her.

Reply By whatdoiget00 whatdoiget00
| about 14 hours ago
Maybe you don't know that many 16 year olds, or specifically 16 years in and around San Diego, CA. Also, keep in mind that the media is playing up on her bad girl image. Her social media accounts are being cherry picked for anything that fits in with the image of her as an out of control teen. A photo she took of her feet is reported as "Lakeside Lolita flirts with fetish." You are being fed a media portrait of her, and you are believing it.

Reply By whatdoiget00 whatdoiget00
| about 7 hours ago
She is trying to get her life to go back to normal. She doesn't want to let this tragedy define her life, so she is behaving the way she would if it hadn't happened - at least that is what she is doing in public. We don't know what she does in private. Her behavior does not seem out of control for a 16 year old in SoCal to me, and it certainly does not implicate her in the crime that has taken place as so many on here have speculated.

Reply By db1104 db1104
| about 8 hours ago

Lol did you just pull the "but all the other kids are doing it" card? All her friends are not in the public eye like she is. Hundreds of strangers are probably looking at her profiles on a daily basis and that's what she is posting? So your saying if this was your daughter you would be fine with it?

Reply By whatdoiget00 whatdoiget00 | about 11 hours ago
View her friend's accounts - you'll see the same stuff. She's being singled out because she went through this tragedy, and though she's trying to get her life back to normal, people just won't let her. She's been bullied off the social media website that all her friends continue to use - and not bullied by her peers, but by the people who are exploiting her situation to get attention/readers/book sales for themselves.

Reply By db1104 db1104 | about 13 hours ago
No, my opinion is solely based on what Hannah has posted herself. I know media has been stretching to keep this case in the lime light. I was referring to her heavy makeup and skimpy clothes. Pictures of her shirtless boyfriend after a night cap,or the hotel with another boy wearing bathrobes (anything underneath I wonder) with hair all messed up and puckering up for the camera. Pretty provocative stuff for sixteen. Especially when you know a lot of people are paying attention. I think she does in fact like the attention and post those things to get compliments because she is insecure about herself. She could easily stop posting or set everything to private and only talk to close friends and relatives, but she doesn't. Also, I don't care what part of the world you live in, parents should not let their daughters portray themselves in that manner. ..."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15809103-breaking-hannah-anderson-comes-unglued-on-askfm

====
I am betting this poster, whatdoiget00 whatdoiget00, is probably HA or one of her friends... sounds very much like a teen.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:35 am

Freckles wrote: I am betting this poster, whatdoiget00 whatdoiget00, is probably HA or one of her friends... sounds very much like a teen.
I have to agree, Freckles. I especially love how she keeps pointing out that 16 year old girls in So Cal act this way specifically as if they are entitled. Cali teens are special you know. Teens everywhere are out of control if you ask my opinion. Hannah just happens to be the icing on the cake.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Hannah Anderson turned her own cellphone off

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM PDT

Snipped:
-----
Alleged kidnapping survivor Hannah Anderson has disabled her Ask.fm account after "coming unglued" for a couple of days on the public profile. It's been speculated that she has disabled it so she can clean up and erase some of the posts she's made over the past handful of days. Unfortunately for her, I was able to screencap each and every page of her behavior -- including her statements about personally turning off her own phone the day Jim DiMaggio allegedly "kidnapped" her. These are bombshell moments that he mainstream media missed!
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15817113-hannah-anderson-turned-her-own-cellphone-off
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Coroner: Hannah Anderson’s abductor tested positive for drugs

No date on article

Snipped:
-----
SAN DIEGO – James Lee DiMaggio, the Boulevard man who abducted 16-year-old Hannah Anderson, had drugs in his system when FBI agents shot and killed him in Idaho’s backcountry, authorities confirmed Wednesday.

The Valley County Coroner Nathan Hess told Fox5 that DiMaggio tested positive for legal prescription drugs and THC, the main mind-altering ingredient found in cannabis plants.

Hess did not elaborate on what types of prescription drugs were found in his system.
-----

Read more:  http://fox5sandiego.com/2013/10/30/coroner-hannah-andersons-abductor-tested-positive-for-drugs/#axzz2jFirYKn6
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:02 pm

NBC in talks for documentary on Hannah Anderson kidnapping/murder case

Published: October 29

NBC said it is in negotiations with Brett and Hannah Anderson, the father and daughter who were caught up in a bizarre kidnapping and murder ordeal during the summer, to create “longform” non-fiction programming about the case...

An NBC representative said the Andersons were negotiating with Peacock Productions, an NBC subsidiary that produces non-fiction programs and specials for NBC and other networks.
-----

Read more:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/nbc-in-talks-for-documentary-on-hannah-anderson-kidnappingmurder-case/2013/10/29/a5ad728c-40d8-11e3-8b74-d89d714ca4dd_story.html

Comment under the article:

Morpho wrote:
10/29/2013 6:11 PM PST
Shocking! Daddy Brett and Hannah are both ice cold and have never showed a drop of grief. Very trashy both of them, cashing in from the deaths of Tina and Ethan. That girl craves attention so badly its painful to watch her social media displays. DiMaggio probably lost it, but Hannah got what Hannah always wanted - fame and freedom to do what Hannah wants.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Jim DiMaggio was not justifiably shot to death!

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 30, 2013 at 2:57 AM PDT

James Lee DiMaggio's toxicology report has finally been released, and it's nothing shocking at all. He was not hyped up on narcotics and he wasn't strung out on meth amphetamines like some rumors indicated in previous weeks...

Jim DiMaggio was shot to death by FBI agents. He died by six gunshot wounds to the head and chest. According to Hannah Anderson on the Today show, he fired in the air because she told him to. She told him that it would serve as an S.O.S. This serves as Hannah's admission that James Lee DiMaggio did not pose as a threat to FBI agents -- who unloaded on him like they did at Ruby Ridge into the 14-year-old son of Randy Weaver, before gunning down his wife who held their baby. Ruby Ridge wasn't justifiable and neither is the shooting of Jim DiMaggio -- not when his alleged victim can't keep her story straight and has admitted tha the was trying to signal for help while they were deep within the Idaho wilderness.

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15850620-jim-dimaggio-was-not-justifiably-shot-to-death
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Hannah's story is likely fiction

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 29, 2013 at 4:53 PM PDT

Hannah Anderson's story is likely a monumental work of weakly concocted fiction, so why is NBC negotiating with the 'Lakeside Lolita' and her father in regards to a movie deal? Remember when they claimed this media arrangement was completely false when it was brought up a few weeks ago? Yeah, it doesn't look like honesty is a strong virtue in this girl's environment. Now that the cat's out of the bag, it's time to ponder on just what this so called documentary might contain.

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15847456-hannahs-story-is-likely-fiction
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:06 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:

James Lee DiMaggio's toxicology report has finally been released, and it's nothing shocking at all. He was not hyped up on narcotics and he wasn't strung out on meth amphetamines like some rumors indicated in previous weeks...

Jim DiMaggio was shot to death by FBI agents. He died by six gunshot wounds to the head and chest. According to Hannah Anderson on the Today show, he fired in the air because she told him to. She told him that it would serve as an S.O.S. This serves as Hannah's admission that James Lee DiMaggio did not pose as a threat to FBI agents -- who unloaded on him like they did at Ruby Ridge into the 14-year-old son of Randy Weaver, before gunning down his wife who held their baby. Ruby Ridge wasn't justifiable and neither is the shooting of Jim DiMaggio -- not when his alleged victim can't keep her story straight and has admitted tha the was trying to signal for help while they were deep within the Idaho wilderness.

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15850620-jim-dimaggio-was-not-justifiably-shot-to-death
BBM
The officer in charge of Ruby Ridge is the current San Diego SO who was in charge of Rebecca Zahau case .
He is the same person who shutdown the investigation on the Hannah Anderson case.
His name is GORE.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:15 am

Lots of links to many things HA at this site:

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:

Is it possible that Hannah saw LE setting up a perimeter and then suggested that some shots be fired?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:53 pm

justanopinion wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

Is it possible that Hannah saw LE setting up a perimeter and then suggested that some shots be fired?
That could be a possibility, JAO.  I guess we'll never know exactly what happened, as Sheriff Gore has closed the investigation. So many unanswered questions (like those letters she exchanged with JDM, unused condoms, what time each event happened, etc.).
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:57 pm

New Book Critical of Hannah Anderson's Story

Hoffman identifies inconsistencies in Hannah Anderson's very public discussions of how the crimes occurred
By Dave Summers and R. Stickney  |  Thursday, Oct 31, 2013  |  Updated 7:57 PM PDT

Snipped:
-----
...Hoffman identifies what she says are inconsistencies in Hannah's very public discussions of how the crimes occurred, including statements made in a recent NBC Today Show interview with the teen and her father.

The book identifies a photo of a girl in zip ties posted on Hannah's Pinterest page several weeks before the kidnapping as if to suggest the teen was in on the crime spree.

...Hoffman claims her independent study of the autopsies of Hannah's family members suggests that Christina was dead much earlier than noon on August 3.
-----

Read more:  http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/New-Book-Critical-of-Hannah-Andersons-Story-230038861.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:16 am

From Chelsea Hoffman, author of "River of No Return_:

When I wrote The River of No Return: On the trail of Hannah Anderson and Jim DiMaggio, I had intended for an entire chapter about Jennifer Willis to be in the book. In fact, when the chapter was written and submitted to my former publisher, I was immediately sent on a media campaign tour to discuss this very important chapter. I was just as shocked as my readers when I found that this chapter was mysteriously missing from the published version of the book. I was also very shocked to see the numerous blatant errors in the "edited" version of the book, which included a fair amount of errors that weren't even in my manuscript. That is for a different story, though. The point of this post is because I owe it to every single person who purchased the book produced by Taylor Street Books/Taylor Street Publishing. You all purchased a book that was grossly neglected by the publisher and in turn you missed out on important details that belonged in the book. The following is the original chapter that I wrote after having a discussion with Jennifer Willis. This has not been edited by Taylor Street Books. However, they have an edited version that for some reason didn't find its way in the book they published. I have my own suspicions about this, but for now I have to operate under the belief that the publisher was sloppy and just "forgot" to put in the most important chapter in the book. I publish this original version with the intent to show that I did indeed work hard on this project and tried to push forth a quality body of work -- which was in turn sabotaged either deliberately or not. I dedicate this chapter to Jennifer Willis, to Christina Anderson and to little Ethan. I also dedicate it to each and every one of you out there who were cheated out of this chapter after being led to believe (as I was ) that it would be in the book. wrote:

**Update** Taylor Street Books has agreed in email to revert rights of The River of No Return back to me and they will cease publication. I will be working on putting the book back together using the original manuscript so my readers can see what the book was supposed to be. Stay tuned. wrote:
This is the only copy of their finished version that I have. I have been comparing it to my original manuscript and have found that there are errors introduced into the book, but these are no big deal. However, I DO know how to spell Jodi Arias and her name is spelled correctly in my manuscript. How it ended up misspelled in the final piece is beyond me. I don't understand this. There is also a whole section in there about whether or not Hannah is left or right handed. I did NOT approve this. This is NOT my theory, and I would have never speculated such a thing. I specifically told Taylor Street Books that this couldn't be speculated because some people differ with their dominant hand usage (using me as an example). They ignored me and sneaked it into the book. It flew right past me and I was not even aware of it until someone questioned me about it. This is something that I believed I was clear on not wanting in my book, and around the time that I rejected this idea they had some other theory they wanted to inject into the book. I specifically told them to NEVER put anything in my book that is not my original idea without running it by me. They repaid me by sneaking in that section. I apologize that Taylor Street Books actually omitted an entire chapter that they were given not once but two times. The entire chapter about Jenn -- Hannah Anderson's aunt -- was completely neglected by the publisher even after it was given to them twice. I feel that this was the most important chapter. This was a chapter that I felt very emotionally about. It was extremely important to me and I am just devastated that the editor/publisher just completely flaked on it. wrote:

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:20 am

Here is the link to the missing chapter of _River of No Return_:

IF the link does not show or does not work, got to the site and click on the bright blue type. You should be able to read the entire chapter re the Aunt J. Willis.

Well, hush my mouth and put a stopper in it!
I clicked on the referenced link and got a message the page does not exist!!
Shocked 
I don't belong to her site or I would notify her that the site does not recognize the missing chapter.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:31 am

This is old but I thot it was of value:

Missed clues & unanswered questions in the Hannah Anderson case
Posted: Aug 28, 2013 8:39 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 03, 2013 9:18 PM CDT

News 8 wanted to know why Hannah didn't try to escape or alert one of the armed, federal agents that she had just been kidnapped. But the Border Patrol and the Sheriff's department have refused to talk about what happened. They won't even confirm whether the checkpoint was staffed, opened or closed when DiMaggio's vehicle passed through. Then there are the surveillance cameras that News 8 spotted just this week at the Mountain Top Market in Boulevard, located a 1 1/2 miles west of DiMaggio's burned-out home. They likely captured DiMaggio and Hannah driving past on Highway 80 on August 3rd, but we'll never know what the video showed. The owner of the market said detectives never came by to get the footage, and it was automatically erased two weeks after the murders. Detectives also overlooked a surveillance camera at the Golden Acorn Casino in Boulevard, and another one across the street from Sweetwater High School, where DiMaggio picked up Hannah from cheer camp August 3. In addition, the principal of Sweetwater High School said detectives never approached the school with questions about Hannah Anderson, DiMaggio, or potential surveillance video recorded on campus. wrote:
http://www.cbs8.com/story/23283594/missed-clues-in-hannah-anderson-kidnapping-case

In the bottom of the story, notice how LE refuses to answer questions despite reporters being told SDSO is THE ONE to answer the questions.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:32 am

How did Hannah's cell phone get burned in the fire? The following question and answer were posted on Hannah's ask.fm page: Q: Did you have your phone when you got kidnapped? A: No it was burned in the fire with everything else. wrote:
From above link.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 am

Interviews reveal inconsistencies in Hannah Anderson case
Posted: Oct 10, 2013 8:55 PM CDT

The teen said things got weird for her after the 40-year-old picked her up at a cheerleading camp and drove her to his Boulevard home in the late afternoon of August 3. "The point where I realized that something was wrong is when we go to his house and my mom's car wasn't there," she said. However, in this video reviewed by News 8, Christina Anderson's Chevy Blazer is at the Boulevard home, parked next to the main house, which DiMaggio allegedly set on fire using timed, arson devices. The vehicle's hazard lights are seen blinking in the video. wrote:

http://www.cbs8.com/story/23663658/interviews-reveal-inconsistencies-in-hannah-anderson-case
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:53 am

Digging in...

Colleen Rutherford The FBI has succeeded in having Chelsea's book pulled from Amazon, in order to suppress the truth. LOL. Like · · November 15 at 3:21pm wrote:
Colleen Rutherford Graham, of course you do. It was very clever of the FBI to convince Chelsea's publisher to mess up her book, knowing they could create a dispute of ownership and keep it from publication. wrote:
Chelsea Hoffman For those of you who bought that garbage produced by Taylor Street, please accept my free PDF of MY VERSION of the book. http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15931390-hannah-anderson-book-rereleased-for-free-by-author wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/prayingforhannah
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by junie4justice Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Freckles wrote:Digging in...

https://www.facebook.com/prayingforhannah
I don't have a Facebook login, is this the only site left to read anything about what's happening?  TIA

Off Topic, but every time I bookmark the last post on this page, even when after posting I select "click here to view your message", it always takes me about #230087 post.  Anyone else have that problem?
junie4justice
junie4justice

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:29 am

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but here is a free PDF version of Chelsea's book. It includes the epilogue about Jennifer Willis the great aunt of Hannah Anderson.

The River of No Return -
http://freepdfhosting.com/fb9894f58e.pdf

The PDF version came from this link -
http://www.crimescenemedia.com/2013/11/the-river-of-no-return-by-chelsea.html
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Petition demands release of evidence in Hannah Anderson case
San Diego : CA : USA | Dec 12, 2013

A petition is now live that is demanding the release of detailed evidence from the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, regarding the alleged kidnapping of Hannah Anderson. The petition is on Change.Org, and it directly addresses San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore before going into a detailed list of information that the public deserves to know about the murders of Christina and Ethan Anderson as well as information surrounding the alleged kidnapping of the 16-year-old girl. The petitions asks for: Fingerprint evidence associated with the alleged murder weapons. Whose DNA was on the condoms found in DiMaggio's garage? What evidence was taken from the campsite where Jim DiMaggio was shot dead? The San Diego County Sheriff's Department refuses to release a host of evidence associated with this case, such as the contents of letters that Hannah had written to the man accused of killing her mom and brother. They've refused to provide the evidence to the conclusion they made that "Hannah Anderson is a victim in every sense of the word." wrote:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/16151194-petition-demands-release-of-evidence-in-hannah-anderson-case

Finally some sense!  Cool 
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by junie4justice Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:57 pm

If I were rich, I'd be willing to bet $100,000.00 that SD county sheriff's dept will NEVER release anything to the public that would PROVE how corrupt and or inept Gore is. The Zahau family still has not received Rebecca's personal property, even thought the case is closed. GRRR
junie4justice
junie4justice

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next