Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

+11
Lash
junie4justice
sitemama
hello clarice
angiefly2
Pianist
Hobnob
One Wonders
Nan11
ishi
justanopinion
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:09 pm

justanopinion wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:{snipped for space}

This site has apparently been taken down!  I found reference to another site on Facebook called HannahAndersonIsGuilty, but I can't get to that one either.

I don't have a Facebook account, so if anyone here does, I'd love to know if either of these sites are available only to other Facebook users.  TIA.

Curious I did not find them... maybe Facebook took them down!
OK, thanks for checking!

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Autopsy: Hannah Anderson's mother bound & gagged; died from head blows (Video)

Posted: Sep 23, 2013 7:08 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 23, 2013 7:38 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (AP) — An autopsy report says a woman found in a family friend's burning home near San Diego after the friend fled with her daughter died from at least a dozen blows to the head.

The San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office says in the report released Monday that 44-year-old Christina Anderson had duct tape around her neck and mouth, and her ankles were tied with plastic. She also had cuts in her neck that were likely inflicted after she died.

The burned remains of Anderson's 8-year-old son, Ethan, were found in the rubble of the home. The cause of his death is undetermined.

Read more:

http://www.cbs8.com/story/23508982/autopsy-hannah-andersons-mother-died-from-head-blows

--

http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Autopsy-California-mother-died-from-head-blows-4837370.php
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Details Released in Deaths of Christina, Ethan Anderson

Both victims suffered multiple injuries, according to the Medical Examiner

By Dave Summers   |  Monday, Sep 23, 2013  |  Updated 8:20 PM PDT
AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 Missingamberalert4

Christina and Ethan Anderson

The San Diego County Medical Examiner has released its report in the deaths of Christina Anderson and her son, Ethan.

The ME report indicated Christina Anderson was found bound with zip ties around her wrists and ankles. She was also gagged.

In addition, her skull was fractured. Christina had cuts and swelling on her face and scalp. She had been hit with a blunt object at least 12 times, according to the report.

~Snipped~

Ethan's remains showed fractures to his skull, ribs, legs and arms. However, investigators have not determined whether that was caused by the killer or the heat of the fire.

The cause of Ethan's death remains undetermined.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Details-Released-in-the-Deaths-of-Christina-Ethan-Anderson--224963012.html#ixzz2fsEKOfhf
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Teen kidnap victim's mother was bound, gagged, beaten, autopsy finds

September 23, 2013, 8:22 p.m.

This article has a bit more detail.

Snipped:
-----
Christina Anderson, 44, a medical assistant, died of blunt force injury to the head with a minimum of 12 blows to her face and head, an autopsy report released Monday said.

She also had a broken arm and her throat was slashed, although the latter apparently was done after she was dead, the report said.

"Multiple layers" of duct tape were found around Christina Anderson's mouth and neck. Her ankles were bound with a "large white plastic cable." Her arms and legs had several cuts.

Although there were burn marks on her body, no soot was found in her airway, suggesting she was killed before the fire was set, according to the autopsy report.
-----

Read more:  http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln--hannah-family-20130923,0,7841364.story
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:19 am

Christina Anderson autopsy report:

https://scripps-cms.endplay.com/documents/10933/0/Christina+Anderson+autopsy+report+Sept.+23,%202013/c251773a-2b18-49fa-801e-170ce07e58ca

Ethan Anderson autopsy report:

https://scripps-cms.endplay.com/documents/10933/0/Ethan+Anderson+autopsy+report+Sept.+23,%202013/61828451-96ac-4ac8-b5b4-7007dfd421a5

NOTE: Due to the graphic nature, a page in the Ethan Anderson report containing photos of charred remains were removed from the document.

http://www.10news.com/news/autopsy-reports-for-christina-anderson-ethan-anderson-released-092313
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:07 am

From Christina Anderson autopsy report - Page 8:

"Rigor mortis was overcome with minimal force. Livor mortis was anterior, purple-red, and nonblanching to pressure. The body was warm to touch. There were green putrefactive changes along the dependent portions of the body and also along the neck. Multiple flies were on the body and clusters of fly eggs were noted on the face."

It seems like Christina was dead long before the house was set on fire.

"Rigor normally appears within the body around two hours after the deceased has passed away with - as we have already mentioned - the facial and upper neck and shoulder muscles first to visibly suffer from its effects. Many Scenes of Crime Officers (SOCO) have reported that upon discovering the deceased that their face might have taken on what looks to be a grimace; this is because the facial muscles have contracted as ATP drains from them.

Once the contracting of all the body's muscles has taken place this state of Rigor - technically referred to as the Rigid Stage - normally lasts anything from eight to twelve hours after which time the body is completely stiff; this fixed state lasts for up to another eighteen hours".

Source: Rigor Mortis and Lividity

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/rigor-mortis-and-lividity.html

"Putrefaction follows a predetermined timetable in nature and after the first 36 hours the neck, the abdomen, the shoulders and the head begin to turn a discoloured green. This is then followed by bloating – an accumulation of gas that is produced by bacteria toiling away within the deceased. This bloating is most visible around the face where the eyes and the tongue protrude as the gas inside pushes them forward.

Source: The Rate of Decay in a Corpse

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/the-rate-of-decay-in-a-corpse.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:58 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Details Released in Deaths of Christina, Ethan Anderson

Both victims suffered multiple injuries, according to the Medical Examiner

By Dave Summers   |  Monday, Sep 23, 2013  |  Updated 8:20 PM PDT
AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 Missingamberalert4

Christina and Ethan Anderson

The San Diego County Medical Examiner has released its report in the deaths of Christina Anderson and her son, Ethan.

The ME report indicated Christina Anderson was found bound with zip ties around her wrists and ankles. She was also gagged.

In addition, her skull was fractured. Christina had cuts and swelling on her face and scalp. She had been hit with a blunt object at least 12 times, according to the report.

~Snipped~

Ethan's remains showed fractures to his skull, ribs, legs and arms. However, investigators have not determined whether that was caused by the killer or the heat of the fire.

The cause of Ethan's death remains undetermined.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Details-Released-in-the-Deaths-of-Christina-Ethan-Anderson--224963012.html#ixzz2fsEKOfhf
Thanks for the share, AD.
Wow.
To think this mother was struck at least 12 times in the head, face, nose is horrific.
A normal man, using the mentioned crow bar, would have the capability of killing a person with just one or two head strikes. The repeated blows leads me to believe a man did NOT kill this woman.

These two persons were tortured before they were killed and that was before the fires.

Ethan? The possibility of repeated blows to this child's chest is so disgusting.
Again, a man would not have needed to repeatedly strike in order to kill.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:02 am

Decedent: Christina Marie Anderson

Antemortem Events:

Page 2 - Excerpt:

"Detective Dugal further added the body in the garage was presumed to be Christina Anderson, mother of the decedent, Ethan Anderson (Medical Examiner’s case number 13-1793), whose birthdate was July 1, 1969. He was able to confirm that on Saturday, August 3, 2013, the decedent and Ethan Anderson were at Ethan’s Pop Warner football practice in Lakeside. The decedent was unable to attend both Ethan’s football practice and a cheerleader camp for her daughter Hannah Anderson, and reported she asked a longtime friend of the family, James DiMaggio, to take her daughter to cheerleader camp. Detective Dugal could not confirm whether Hannah Anderson attended cheerleading camp. On Sunday, August 4, 2013, the decedent and Ethan did not attend his football practice, and it was unknown as to the whereabouts of the decedent’s daughter."
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 am

From AD's link:
https://scripps-cms.endplay.com/documents/10933/0/Ethan+Anderson+autopsy+report+Sept.+23,%202013/61828451-96ac-4ac8-b5b4-7007dfd421a5

Autopsy of Ethan, pdf, page 14:
The tops part of his head, from above the eye sockets, was missing from the rest of the head. Wow. This would be, IMO, due to traumatic injury.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:57 am

Hannah Anderson's mother killed by blows to the head
By Elliot Spagat
Associated Press
Posted: 09/23/2013 07:46:13 PM PDT

" ...The autopsy report says Christina Anderson suffered blows to the back of her head, forehead and nose but doesn't describe which instruments were used. Authorities have said firefighters found a crowbar near her body. ..."

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_24160679/hannah-andersons-mother-killed-by-blows-head
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:01 am

At this point I have to believe there was no way Hannah was not involved in their murders. I would sure like to hear what she was supposedly doing Saturday night and Sunday when all of this horrendous torture and beating was going on. And that worthless sheriff is just going to let the whole thing fade away just like he did the murder of RZ.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am

The many shallow injuries to the face of the mother, Christina Anderson, few of the injuries even 1/2 inch in length and shallow in depth, makes me think of a cat-fight.... finger nails used to attack...

I have no explanation as to what could possibly have removed the top of the skull of Ethan Anderson, the son of Christina.  Nothing comes to mind.

I am baffled the Anderson car was located outside of the garage when there were three car stalls available. IF the arsonist was only planning to use the one in the middle for the "disposal" of Christina and the family dog, why not park the car in the garage? After all, the car has fuel in it and would have exploded nicely....

Re the car: Did HA plan on inheriting the car? Did she use the car after the murders of her family members?

Some time back, I saw pics of HA pole dancing... at the age of 16.
My stomach flipped and I could imagine the mother becoming frustrated and angry with the sexual proclivities her daughter was showing... Had the mother begun to crack down on her daughter and limit her activities? Is this why HA felt the need to run to her "Uncle Jim" to complain of difficulties in her relationship with her mother?

These are some of the questions I have re this case.
Given time, IMO, HA will give us the answers.
She may do it overtly with bragging or statements showing her complicity or she may do it accidentally thru her own future actions...
but, IMO, she will show her cards.

Edited:
The autopsy report for Ethan, link above, page 14, does not indicate IF or WHERE the top of Ethan's skull was located.
Because it was not examined, I presume it was NOT located.
Does this mean he was murdered somewhere else and his body moved to this location?
Usually, the body parts are located together unless there is some reason for the perp to decide to separate the body parts.

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:31 am

Of interest: Comment section:

"...Jojo Sep 24, 2013 6:00 AM CDT
Another story that doesn't correlate with what Hannah said. She said her family was alive when she left the home with the kidnapper, and the house was rigged to kill them after they left. She was there. She knew. ..."

http://www.newser.com/story/comments/174739/autopsy-hannah-anderson-mother-bound-gagged.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:36 am

ishi wrote:At this point I have to believe there was no way Hannah was not involved in their murders. I would sure like to hear what she was supposedly doing Saturday night and Sunday when all of this horrendous torture and beating was going on. And that worthless sheriff is just going to let the whole thing fade away just like he did the murder of RZ.

Ishi after reading the autopsy reports.. I would have to agree with you. I also would like to hear more about Hannah. I would not want to be someone who ticked her off!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 am

Basic info is the same but there pieces of new info:
I have highlighted some of the info....

" ... Her ankles were bound together with a white plastic zip tie, the report said...."

" ... She’d been clubbed at least 12 times in the head. That’s what killed her, the report said, but that was far from the only injuries...."

" ...Two bones in her forearm were fractured, and duct tape was wrapped around her mouth and neck...."

---This tells me she had raised her arm in self defense and to deflect a blow.

" ...An examiner noted her cut throat, burned skinned and singed hair but said she was probably already dead from the beating...."

"... The family dog was found shot dead next to her body. A bloody crowbar lay by her head.... "

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kidnapped-teen-mom-bound-gagged-beaten-autopsy-article-1.1465670

"...She also had cuts in her neck that were likely inflicted after she died.... "

http://www.10news.com/news/autopsy-reports-for-christina-anderson-ethan-anderson-released-092313

Second autopsy report site:

Christina Anderson autopsy report: http://bit.ly/19yNyJ2

Ethan Anderson autopsy report: http://bit.ly/15nKOCG
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 am

Just an opinion....

It seems to me that since the dog was shot! That given that there was no evidence that either Ethan or his mother had been shot we can only surmise that the torture was in fact personal and to express rage. The only conclusion I can come to is that someone wanted to spare the dog suffering while inflicting as much pain and suffering on Ethan and his mother... does not sound like a man... just saying!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm

justanopinion wrote:Just an opinion....

It seems to me that since the dog was shot! That given that there was no evidence that either Ethan or his mother had been shot we can only surmise that the torture was in fact  personal and to express rage. The only conclusion I can come to is that someone wanted to spare the dog suffering while inflicting as much pain and suffering on Ethan and his mother... does not sound like a man... just saying!
That is such a very excellent point! Thank you! I knew something about the scenario was really bothering me....besides the most obvious points.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:18 pm

There is no mention of body fluids staining the ground/carpet/cement under the victims. I realize the fire may have evaporated the fluids but I would think the body fluids could still stain the area. Under the mother, her body was NOT burnt. Only certain areas of her body was burnt and these would have been the areas "top side" or immediately under the tarp.... and those areas have been identified from autopsy as the area of the back of the head and the neck, perhaps upper back area. NOT the underside of the body was burnt. So any fluids under the body might have been preserved. Even her clothing and undergarments were left unburned.

Ethan's body was body burnt.
I was surprised at how much was available from the autopsy pertaining to his death.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm

The family car left outside the garage bothers me.
Perhaps it was used for other purposes after the death of the mother and her son?
If it was, who would have used it?
A teen with no wheels or the suspected perp who DID have wheels?
Was it used to "check in" to the "normal" activities, such as cheer leading, in an attempt to establish an alibi?

Also, the mother had an IUD in place according to the autopsy.
Would she have wanted a DNA test on her self for some unknown reasons?
Were the DNA tests ever submitted for analysis?
IMO, those tests were for one or both of the children....
they were obtained to try to prove the paternity of someone...
and that means the person was still alive and present.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Curious I did not find them... maybe Facebook took them down!
OK, thanks for checking!

CP,
I found a page on FB called Hannah Anderson is hiding something. It may be that since she wasn't found guilty in a court of law the admins had to change the name. here is the link if anyone is interested: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Anderson-is-Hiding-Something/286547124816425
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:23 pm

KFI radio out of LA, CA:
Reporting HA is "in love" and twitting about "her new bf"....
he is number 59 ? of the El Capitan football team...
News stated BOTH the mother's legs were broken in addition to her r/wrist having double breaks...

Why have not not heard of the DNA from the two condoms?
Keep in mind, autopsy stated mother had IUD in place... hmmm.
Why have we not heard of other issues?
The release of whatever HA said in those letters?
We do know DNA from crowbar shows it was used on the mother and little Ethan...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:52 pm

angiefly2 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:OK, thanks for checking!

CP,
I found a page on FB called Hannah Anderson is hiding something. It may be that since she wasn't found guilty in a court of law the admins had to change the name. here is the link if anyone is interested: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hannah-Anderson-is-Hiding-Something/286547124816425
Thank you very much, Ang! Off to read it now...
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Did Hannah Anderson help kill her mother?

San Diego : CA : USA | Sep 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM PDT

Snipped:
-----
Hannah Anderson has been getting on with her life by "grieving differently" than what normal people are accustomed to seeing. That includes allegedly giving lap dances on a "party bus" with the only adult supervision being the busdriver -- who was reportedly being entertained by dancing teen girls. Posting selfies every day on Instagram and showing herself as nothing but all smiles also totally shows her grief. So it'd be interesting to see what she thinks of the recent release of her mother's autopsy findings.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15609882-did-hannah-anderson-help-kill-her-mother
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

So many things don't add up here.

The quotes below are from the ask.fm page that has since been disabled; I copied them from page 2 of this thread.

Q. So your Mum and Ethan were just at the house for no reason and the thing went off and they caught on fire and burned?

A. He told us he was loosing his house because of money issues so we went up there one last time to support him,and to have fun riding go karts up there but he tricked us."

Her answer implies that she, her mother, and her brother went there together, and remember, only her mother's car was at the scene.

When Hannah was asked:

Q. "How did he separate you from you Mom and brother?", she responded with:
A.  "He tied them up in the garage; I'm done answering questions about it..."

This also implies that she was there at the time with her mother and brother.  She didn't deny that they were separated by DiMaggio.

Yet later:

Q. You were at the house when he killed your Mom.?

A. No.

And this question:

Q. Were were you at when he was in the process of burning the house,like hows he keep it a secret?

A. He had set it were it would catch on fire at a certain time.

Notice she doesn't answer the question asked.  She doesn't say where she was when he was setting up the fire and timing devices.

In my mind, she had to have been there when her mom and brother were killed.  Since neither were strangled, did her mother scream when she was being attacked?  Assuming James did it, did Hannah not hear that?  She said she did not know that they were dead until LE told her at the hospital.  Did she not hear the gunshot when the dog was shot? It just doesn't add up.

Her mother's autopsy report says the mother asked DiMaggio to take Hannah to cheerleader camp because she (the mom) had to take Ethan to football practice.  When news came out that Hannah and DiMaggio exchanged 13 phone calls that day, Hannah said they were text messages to tell him where to pick her up.  But if he had dropped her off as her mother had requested, wouldn't he already know how to get there?  And even if he had forgotten, would it really take 13 messages to clear up? The autopsy report says that the Det. could not confirm if Hannah had attended the cheer camp (has this ever been verified?), so if she didn't actually go there, why did she say they exchanged texts with directions?  No matter how I look at this, it doesn't make sense.

So many contradictions.  

Then looking at her behavior since being rescued:  getting her nails done within days; posting selfies almost every day, all showing big smiles; looking very cheerful at the funeral; posting on social media within days; pictures of her leg brace moving suspiciously from one leg to the other, implying she's faking her injuries, and pictures showing her at gymnastics, indicating she had no injuries; etc.  None of this appears to me to be someone grieving the loss of two family members, especially considering how horribly they both died.

I believe Hannah knows a heck of a lot more than she's admitted to, but with Gore running this investigation, I have little hope that this case will ever be fully investigated so that the truth will surface.  So sad that this sheriff's office may get away with royally botching yet another high profile case.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:17 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:So many things don't add up here.

The quotes below are from the ask.fm page that has since been disabled; I copied them from page 2 of this thread.

Q. So your Mum and Ethan were just at the house for no reason and the thing went off and they caught on fire and burned?

A. He told us he was loosing his house because of money issues so we went up there one last time to support him,and to have fun riding go karts up there but he tricked us."

Her answer implies that she, her mother, and her brother went there together, and remember, only her mother's car was at the scene.

When Hannah was asked:

Q. "How did he separate you from you Mom and brother?", she responded with:
A.  "He tied them up in the garage; I'm done answering questions about it..."

This also implies that she was there at the time with her mother and brother.  She didn't deny that they were separated by DiMaggio.

Yet later:

Q. You were at the house when he killed your Mom.?

A. No.

And this question:

Q. Were were you at when he was in the process of burning the house,like hows he keep it a secret?

A. He had set it were it would catch on fire at a certain time.

Notice she doesn't answer the question asked.  She doesn't say where she was when he was setting up the fire and timing devices.

In my mind, she had to have been there when her mom and brother were killed.  Since neither were strangled, did her mother scream when she was being attacked?  Assuming James did it, did Hannah not hear that?  She said she did not know that they were dead until LE told her at the hospital.  Did she not hear the gunshot when the dog was shot? It just doesn't add up.

Her mother's autopsy report says the mother asked DiMaggio to take Hannah to cheerleader camp because she (the mom) had to take Ethan to football practice.  When news came out that Hannah and DiMaggio exchanged 13 phone calls that day, Hannah said they were text messages to tell him where to pick her up.  But if he had dropped her off as her mother had requested, wouldn't he already know how to get there?  And even if he had forgotten, would it really take 13 messages to clear up? The autopsy report says that the Det. could not confirm if Hannah had attended the cheer camp (has this ever been verified?), so if she didn't actually go there, why did she say they exchanged texts with directions?  No matter how I look at this, it doesn't make sense.

So many contradictions.  

Then looking at her behavior since being rescued:  getting her nails done within days; posting selfies almost every day, all showing big smiles; looking very cheerful at the funeral; posting on social media within days; pictures of her leg brace moving suspiciously from one leg to the other, implying she's faking her injuries, and pictures showing her at gymnastics, indicating she had no injuries; etc.  None of this appears to me to be someone grieving the loss of two family members, especially considering how horribly they both died.

I believe Hannah knows a heck of a lot more than she's admitted to, but with Gore running this investigation, I have little hope that this case will ever be fully investigated so that the truth will surface.  So sad that this sheriff's office may get away with royally botching yet another high profile case.
Freckles I think Hannah was there if not helping then the one who did it all... there are still a few inconsistent things... Mom according to the autopsy had her mouth taped... and Hannah's answer of they were tied up in the garage is misleading as Ethan was found in the home. not inconceivable that they would not move the car into the garage in case they would leave finger prints or touch DNA.. The IUD means the mom was sexually active and not wanting children which then means whose DNA is on the outside and inside of the condoms? Hannah's behaviour could just mean she is emotionally immature and is still functioning as a prepubescent that is egocentric. (see readings by David Elkind) Don't know if we are not getting any information because the investigation is ongoing or because it is non-existent from lack of followthrough.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:08 am

Breaking: Hannah Anderson admits to switching leg brace
San Diego : CA : USA | Sep 28, 2013

" ...  "Because I have arthritis in my right and I f*cked up my left in Idaho," the teen replied.

It seems like a convenient excuse, but at least she openly doesn't deny that she had switched the leg brace from one knee in the days following her reported rescue. What's perplexing about her answers in this direction, however, is how she appears to be downplaying the incident. When another person asked her how she injured her leg in Idaho, she responded with the following:

"I twisted my knee hiking."

When she uses these words, she makes it seem as though it were just a day out hiking in the sun -- a vacation perhaps -- that just resulted in an ordinary twisted knee. Hey, it happens folks! But the point she originally tried to convey in the first place was that James Lee DiMaggio made her lug heavy backpacks up steep hills and cliffsides while she was trekking against her will through rugged Idaho forestry.

On the other hand, she also told people that she was drugged on Ambien with her hands cuffed and her legs ziptied and she doesn't remember getting into the car or any of that, but she was able to hike through the woods and twist her knee after helping conceal the getaway car with brush and debris. So who knows what's really going through this girl's mind? It should also be noted that this same excuse was kind of circulating a few weeks ago, but only in a speculative manner. Someone who claimed to know the girl claimed on Twitter that "Maybe Hannah has an old injury on one leg and hurt herself when she was kidnapped on the other." The so called "friend" also speculated that maybe Hannah couldn't afford a brace for both of her injured legs. That was her friend's so called speculation about why it appears that Hannah forgot which of her legs was injured. However, it seems that Hannah and her family have been living rather well on the charity of others since this entire ordeal took place, so wouldn't she at least have a second leg brace? They're only like $10.00 at Walgreens, for starters...."

" ... her injured legs and arthritis healed really quick, because she was back to gymnastics in just days after being pictured with the brace alternating from one leg to the other!..."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15644379-breaking-hannah-anderson-admits-to-switching-leg-brace

EDITED:
"Because I have arthritis in my right and I f*cked up my left in Idaho," the teen replied.

I am surprised she could get a doctor's clearance for cheer-leading with this medical condition.
I have to wonder IF there is medical support, ie, prescriptions, for her statements.

Last edited by Freckles on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 am

CP
IMO, HA knows more than what she is telling.
Her current actions are those of a liberated teen and not of grief stricken dau and sister.

James DiMaggio, "Uncle Jim" to HA and Ethan, was known to her and her brother BEFORE the children were born. She tells us nothing about his being "creepy" or making sexual advances toward her; nor does she show appropriate grief or confusion over the actions leading to and the death of this man. Good heavens! She had been in his home many times. He had left her an inheritance. Could she either explain WHY she was so thrilled he was dead or feels so entitled to money from a man she hated?

She can't play this both ways.
She can't be appreciative of the cash without grief;
she can not be resent of his actions in re to her and still want the cash.

This just does not work.
Not with a sane person....IMO.
She is cold, conniving, narcissistic and somehow involved in the three deaths: her mother's, her brother's, and that of Uncle Jim.
Maybe Dad can offer some insight n his lovely daughter?
Time for him to step up and open up....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:33 am

".. Considering the claims that James Lee DiMaggio had guns and explosives it seems odd that Christina Anderson died in such a manner -- especially since the family dog was fatally shot. It also doesn't seem likely that DiMaggio would go to such drastic measures in order to take Hannah Anderson with him, because he already had open access to the teen. So what happened?.. "

" ... what evidence was retrieved from the campsite where Hannah was reportedly rescued and where DiMaggio was killed...."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15609882/content/100205159-hannah-anderson-looks-back-into-the-crowd-during-the-memorial-service-for-her-mother

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Hannah Anderson Online Questions

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Snipped:
-----
Lakeside teenager Hannah Anderson is once again answering questions on the web site Ask.fm, providing new details about her alleged kidnapping, and the deaths of her mother and brother.

During one online exchange, the 16-year-old insinuated that family friend James DiMaggio had handcuffed her during the ordeal, which is why she could not escape.

An online individual using the name Wanda Rivera asked Anderson the following fragmented question on Sept. 30:
"I don't want to be rude or anything but something I always want to ask you is, why when the horse riders see you for first time, you say oh oh we in trouble now? Or why when you was in the car alone you never run, he never have you handcuff or anything."

Anderson responded, "How do you know he never had me handcuffed? Because there you are wrong. Don't assume things you don't know. Just stop."

Please note that the subject did not bring herself to say "I was handcuffed" which means we cannot say it for her.  
-----

Read more:  http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2013/10/hannah-anderson-online-questions.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 am

Ladies I have come to the conclusion that HA is JA and CA at a young age. A budding psycho that struck early....so early that no one wants to believe it. Fortunately for her she had her besotted "uncle" to seduce and do her bidding and he made a convenient fall guy in the end. I bet she was soooooo relieved when he was shot and killed before he could say a word. She is one to watch cause I don't think we have seen the worst of her yet.

I wonder when the folks in San Diego will get tired of their sheriff not doing his job. The underside of his rug is filthy from all the dirt he shoves under it.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:30 am

She is one haughty little priss so full of herself and so uncaring for the lives she has been a part of their destruction. As long as SHE looks good she does not care about any one else. Self absorbed sicko, IMO.
I agree. She is just starting on destruction ... Like a certain GZ, she feels entitled and now exonerated. She will continue to destroy as she tries to grab everything for herself...

I looked at the pictures of her younger days.
Always camera ready, always smiling, always posing....
cheerleading was a natural for her smug high-n-ass.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 am

@Ishi, Freckles:

I have to agree with both of you.  She is incredibly self-absorbed, and for one so young to show so little emotion over the horrendous ordeal she supposedly experienced is unfathomable.  It's horrible to see this kind of callousness in adults, but even scarier to see it in a teenager.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Hannah Anderson's lies gain more attention

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 03, 2013 at 4:12 AM PDT

Snipped:
-----
Hannah is at it again...
Hannah Anderson Speaks Out After Kidnapping, Amber Alert

So called kidnapping victim Hannah Anderson is in the news again, but this time it looks like the media is a little behind in their coverage of the 16-year-old Calif. girl. A handful of days ago Hannah republished her Ask.fm profile and began answering questions -- admitting that she couldn't stay away because she "needed to know the bullsh*t" people were saying about her. It's a grand gesture in narcissism on the teen's behalf, but some who are unfamiliar with the details of her case believe that she is expressing "maturity" and "strength." These people are speaking out in support of Hannah less and less, though -- and that's probably because of one big glaring reason.

Hannah's lies are gaining more attention.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15674208-hannah-andersons-lies-gain-more-attention
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 pm

TX, CP.

Here is a 28 page pdf for the search warrants:
http://freepdfhosting.com/d50a728a97.pdf

Pages 12 and 13:
Firemen arrive, put out fires, investigation begins after finding body and crow bar near body in garage, etc.

Pg 25:
Two used condoms
Store receipts
Handwritten note....

Page 26:
Box of shredded paper belonging to JDM (I wonder if someone was assigned to piece this together...)

Page 28:
DNA kit- 1

Handcuffs and handcuff boxes were found.
I wonder IF the number of handcuffs matched the number of boxes located?
IMO, there was NO need to cuff a willing Hannah.
Had she been forced into his car and cuffed, she would have been sharing that info long before as it would go to her story line and her innocence.
So IF she had been cuffed, WHERE? WHEN?
She could not have been cuffed when she reportedly was lugging equipment up the mountain;
she could not have been cuffed when he first picked her up from cheer leading camp, IF she had attended that day AND he had picked her up from that location.
The ridiculous amount of calls Hannah said related to trying to tell JDM where to pick her up?
Doesn't fly IF he had dropped her off that day as the mother's phone text messages indicate...

Her stories don't add up and the questions begin:
Why lie?
What is the truth?
IF kidnapped, why not get help at one of the many gas stations?
How did she know of the time-delay wiring devices that apparently were used (see the search warrants)?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 am

Hannah Anderson: I Don't Deserve the Pain

By Howard Breuer  10/02/2013 at 01:30 PM EDT

Snipped:
-----
While she tries to put on a brave face in school, Hannah Anderson says that when she thinks about her abduction and her struggles to cope with the murders of her mother and brother, "I break down at night."

The San Diego-area high-school junior, 16, continues to avoid all print interviews, but over the past few days has answered dozens of questions on her ask.fm page, where she also shared photos of her homecoming dance and happier times with her mom and brother.

Asked why she didn't run away from abductor James DiMaggio while on the 1,000-mile trip from San Diego to Idaho – the query also presumed that Anderson wasn't handcuffed – Anderson replied: "How do you know he never had me handcuffed? Because there you are wrong. Don't assume things you don't know. Just stop."
-----

Read more:  http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20741100,00.html?xid=email-peopledaily-20131002PM-20741100
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm

I agree with what all of you are saying. I personally believe she had everything to do with the murder of her Mother & Brother and how convenient for her that he was shot & killed so that no one is left to tell on her.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 pm

ishi wrote:Ladies I have come to the conclusion that HA is JA and CA at a young age. A budding psycho that struck early....so early that no one wants to believe it. Fortunately for her she had her besotted "uncle" to seduce and do her bidding and he made a convenient fall guy in the end. I bet she was soooooo relieved when he was shot and killed before he could say a word. She is one to watch cause I don't think we have seen the worst of her yet.

I wonder when the folks in San Diego will get tired of their sheriff not doing his job. The underside of his rug is filthy from all the dirt he shoves under it.
Excellent observation ishi and I totally agree!
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:23 am

Hannah Anderson book coming soon: River of No Return

Snipped:
-----
As many of you know I signed a publishing contract with Taylor Street Books some time back after I had been working on a story -- a secret story that I have guarded very closely for the past several weeks. Well, now the cat's out of the bag. The River Of No Return: On the trail of Jim DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson will be available around November 2, 2013 -- and it's sure to be an edge-of-your seat read that is full of details that even the mainstream media didn't reveal during the course of this strange story.

Read more:  http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2013/10/hannah-anderson-book-coming-soon-river.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:25 am

What's Hannah Anderson doing in NYC?

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 04, 2013 at 9:19 PM PDT

Snipped:
-----
All Voices Exclusive: Alleged kidnapping survivor Hannah Anderson is New York bound according to a post she shared on her Instagram profile. She's reportedly traveling for a "vacation" over the weekend with her bestie Alan McNabb, and she even posted a photo of the two of them making their departure. So here's a question: What is Hannah going to be doing in NYC, and is she really traveling alone with another teenager across the country so soon after surviving a kidnapping?
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15687101-whats-hannah-anderson-doing-in-nyc
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:01 am

Maybe she will be doing some Monday morning appearances on the network morning shows telling her story of woe is me? Her dad apparently has no backbone....it seems her murdered mom was the only parent that told her no.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:23 am

ishi wrote:Maybe she will be doing some Monday morning appearances on the network morning shows telling her story of woe is me? Her dad apparently has no backbone....it seems her murdered mom was the only parent that told her no.
I was thinking that, too. I hope the day comes soon when she is not enjoying the "media darling" status she now enjoys. AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 Kettle

Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Hannah Anderson: I'm 'shocked,' 'sick and angry' about abductor

4 hours ago

Snipped:
-----
In a TODAY exclusive interview with Savannah Guthrie airing Thursday, Hannah, 16, describes the moment she knew something was wrong after DiMaggio, a family friend, brought her to his home on Aug. 3.

"When I got into the house, he handcuffed me and zip-tied my feet and then sat me down on the couch and told me what his plan was," she told Guthrie. "He told me he was going to kidnap me and take me to Idaho, where my intention was just to carry his backpacks to the river. And that he was gonna live there. And then he'd get me home afterwards."

Hannah says DiMaggio told her that her mother and brother were in the house and alive, and that she feared for her life when he made her play a game of Russian roulette with a gun.
-----

Read more:  http://www.today.com/news/hannah-anderson-im-shocked-sick-angry-about-abductor-8C11351106
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Hannah Anderson: I'm 'shocked,' 'sick and angry' about abductor

4 hours ago

Snipped:
-----
In a TODAY exclusive interview with Savannah Guthrie airing Thursday, Hannah, 16, describes the moment she knew something was wrong after DiMaggio, a family friend, brought her to his home on Aug. 3.

"When I got into the house, he handcuffed me and zip-tied my feet and then sat me down on the couch and told me what his plan was," she told Guthrie. "He told me he was going to kidnap me and take me to Idaho, where my intention was just to carry his backpacks to the river. And that he was gonna live there. And then he'd get me home afterwards."

Hannah says DiMaggio told her that her mother and brother were in the house and alive, and that she feared for her life when he made her play a game of Russian roulette with a gun.
-----

Read more:  http://www.today.com/news/hannah-anderson-im-shocked-sick-angry-about-abductor-8C11351106
Forgive me for quoting my own post, but I wanted to point out more discrepancies:

Originally, Hannah said,  "He told us he was losing his house because of money issues so we went up there one last time to support him, and to have fun riding go karts up there but he tricked us".  Now, she's saying DiMaggio brought her there.  Which is it, Hannah?

She originally also said "No" when asked if she was at the house when he killed her mom.  Now she's admitting she was there when her mother and brother were there. There was an article last week I think that said she thought the fire killed them, but she has since read the autopsy report, so she knows her mother was brutally beaten before the fire.  So again, which story is the truth?  It sure sounds to me like she was there when at least her mother and dog were killed.  And if they hit the road before the fire started, which she says they did, and he died and never came back, when exactly does she think her mom was beaten?  Still doesn't add up for me.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:53 am

CP-
A friend just called to tell me of the recent story HA is spinning re the zip ties on the ankles and being made to play Russian Roulette with the gun. So. If the gun had gone off and she had been killed, who was going to carry his stuff up the mountain? Huh? Makes no sense.

Has the gun been recovered? No info on that...It would have had HA's prints on it... Curious if her prints were on the crow bar.
Also, why no pics or mention of the gray cat?

According to this version, HA had to have been present in the home either during or after her mother and brother were killed. It shoots holes in her earlier stories she spun re not knowing of their deaths until told at the hospital....

I am beginning to wonder if SHE was the primary in the deaths of her mother and brother, sent text messages to JDM telling him she needed a ride and would he pick her up? Was this a temper tantrum by HA; perhaps, the mother told her the young child had a game and the mother would not be able to attend or pick up HA from cheer leading.... and HA blew a corker? Maybe, mother told HA she was NOT to got to cheer leading because she had been grounded and HA lost it...Did HA tell JDM her mother had been abusing her? And what is with the DNA kit?

Trying to remember to think like a teen here.
Problem is, I was never that rebellious.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:24 am

Freckles wrote:CP-
A friend just called to tell me of the recent story HA is spinning re the zip ties on the ankles and being made to play Russian Roulette with the gun.  So.  If the gun had gone off and she had been killed, who was going to carry his stuff up the mountain?  Huh?  Makes no sense.
Freckles, I totally agree.

Has the gun been recovered? No info on that...It would have had HA's prints on it... Curious if her prints were on the crow bar.
Also, why no pics or mention of the gray cat?
LE has never said if the gun was recovered, but they took JDM down right after he fired it (or at least "a" gun; we don't know if he had more than one), so a gun had to be near his body.  They must have recovered it.  Hadn't thought of her prints being on it; good point!  But I'm sure LE never checked it for HER prints, knowing all the evidence they ignored in Rebecca Zahau's case.  I doubt we'll ever know.

We heard about both her cat and his cat after she was rescued; not sure why you think we'd hear more; I'm pretty sure she's posted about her cat on her account on ask.fm.

According to this version, HA had to have been present in the home either during or after her mother and brother were killed.  It shoots holes in her earlier stories she spun re not knowing of their deaths until told at the hospital....
Exactly!  And if she was there at the time, I'll bet she had to have heard the gunshot when he shot the dog, and she must have heard her mom scream. Unless she was somewhere else on the property (I don't remember ever hearing how big it is).

I am beginning to wonder if SHE was the primary in the deaths of her mother and brother, sent text messages to JDM telling him she needed a ride and would he pick her up?  Was this a temper tantrum by HA; perhaps, the mother told her the young child had a game and the mother would not be able to attend or pick up HA from cheer leading.... and HA blew a corker? Maybe, mother told HA she was NOT to got to cheer leading because she had been grounded and HA lost it...Did HA tell JDM her mother had been abusing her? And what is with the DNA kit?
All good questions.  I'm not quite ready to believe she was the primary, but I do believe she had knowledge at the time.  From what I remember reading, she was coaching at the cheerleading camp, not cheering, so I doubt she was expecting her mom to be there to watch; no one ever confirmed publicly if HA even showed up that day, so it may be a moot point.  But yes, she could have snapped for whatever reason. The only way for me to picture this is to think of her as a younger Jodi Arias; liar, manipulator, cold-blooded killer; not seeing that yet, but I'd have to say it's possible.

Regarding the DNA kits, maybe JDM wanted them done.  But I now wish JDM's sister had continued on with that test.  She dropped it after HA's father (Brett?) said that the mom and JDM met when she was already pregnant with HA.  But later, we also saw the picture of her dad and JDM taken over a year before that, so I still think he could be her father. But if that's the case, the whole story seems even creepier to me.

Trying to remember to think like a teen here.
Problem is, I was never that rebellious.
I hear ya!  Me, neither!  It never even dawned on me that being rebellious was an option!  Shocked  AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 Rofl
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:50 pm

CP=
Re the cat:
This cat was NOT HA's cat. It belonged to JDM. He had rescued the cat when it was little and cared deeply for it. While reports state the cat was retrieved, we have no evidence in the form of reports or pictures. In fact, we have NO list of WHAT was brought back down from the mountain. For all I know, they only recovered JDM and HA...
left the rest of the stuff to junk everything up.

It would be logical a gun would be present in the middle of nowhere.
A gun had been used to kill the dog at JDM's home.
Was the gun used at the home the same as the one reportedly found?
What type of gun was supposedly found has not been disclosed.
Nor the type of bullet used.
We don't know IF the gun was fired at agents as was reported and
if it was, who fired it? Where are the prints?

There are so many loopholes in this case.
Between Ruby Ridge and Rebecca Z, Gore makes a terrible mess of things.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:04 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/hannah-anderson-russian-roulette_n_4069905.html?hpcrime=yhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/hannah-anderson-russian-roulette_n_4069905.html?hpcrime=y

From earlier posting:
BBM where it contradicts other statements she made, makes no sense based upon other statements, shows fabrication, or is absurd...

" .... Hannah Anderson Russian Roulette

A teenage kidnapping survivor has revealed new details claiming that she was handcuffed, zip-tied and forced by her abductor to play a game of Russian roulette.

Hannah Anderson, 16, told the "Today" show that her kidnapper, James Lee DiMaggio, took out a gun while holding her hostage at his home.

"When it was my turn, I started crying, and like, was freaking out," she said. "And he said, 'Do you want to play?' And I said, 'No.' And I started crying and then he's like, 'Okay.' And he stopped."

Anderson also describes how DiMaggio handcuffed her hands and zip-tied her feet while they were on the run.

"He told me he was going to kidnap meand take me to Idaho, where my intention was just to carry his backpacks to the river," she said. "And that he was gonna live there. And then he'd get me home afterwards.  ..."
-------------------------

Who tells a person, "I am going to kidnap you."
Rather, IF this was said early on, it might be "I am kidnapping you."
Why not, "Hannah, I am taking a trip to Idaho. Your mother gave permission for you to come with me for the week-end...Want to share the beautiful country up there and no better time than now."

Who says, "my intentions were..." to just carry the equipment?
She is a strong girl. She could have cut out running at any time.
Heck. She could have stolen the car and DRIVEN out!

We are going to play with the gun and if you don't want to blow out your brains, just let me know, okay?  Stupid and immature thinking.

"I am going to zip-tie your ankles (and not cover your mouth) so you can't escape.  When I stop for gas, I trust you will be good and not tell anyone you are being kidnapped; I will let you go to the restroom and wonder about because I trust you."

She is a liar and a very poor one at that.
Cuff her, Rinko.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Hannah Anderson differs from other 'survivors'

San Diego : CA : USA | Oct 05, 2013 at 10:47 PM PDT

AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old - Page 4 101027279-smartanderson

Snipped:
-----
It's fitting that Elizabeth Smart is in media headlines around the same time that Hannah Anderson is in New York City selling her story. This affords the opportunity to examine both girls — along with other alleged survivors of violent kidnappings — to give insight into why a growing number of people in the public find Hannah's behavior and claims to be a little far out. There are very obvious contrasts between the 16-year-old San Diego girl and notable survivors like Smart and Jaycee Dugard — such as the length of time all three girls waited before going public with their sides of their stories.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15691456-hannah-anderson-differs-from-other-survivors
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Author Raises Questions in the Controversial Hannah Anderson Book
KSWB - San Diego, CA  Oct. 9, 2013

Author Chelsea Hoffman said she grew suspicious as she observed Hannah's behavior following her return, prompting her to write "The River of No Return," based largely on interviews with DiMaggio's family, Fox 5 San Diego reported. The book is set for a Nov. 2 release.
------

I would have embedded the video here, but it autoplays every time the page is loaded, so I opted not to:

VIDEO:  http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90051&sitesection=nydailynews&VID=25238952

Source:  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hannah-anderson-kidnapper-played-russian-roulette-article-1.1480282

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 pm

"He Drugged Me": Hannah Anderson Answers Questions about Kidnapping

Anderson, 16, talks about relationship with captor James DiMaggio and explains why she didn't try to escape in an exclusive "Today" show interview Thursday
Wednesday, Oct 9, 2013  |  Updated 10:06 AM PDT

Snipped:
-----
“He drugged me,” Hannah – accompanied by her father, Brett Anderson – tells Savannah Guthrie in an exclusive “Today” interview set to air Thursday. “I was out, then I woke up in Idaho – so, I don’t remember anything between there.”

In the interview, Hannah reveals new details about her ordeal with DiMaggio, a longtime family friend-turned-kidnapper and murder suspect. She also discusses the brutal murders of her mother and little brother, Christina and Ethan Anderson, allegedly killed by DiMaggio in Boulevard, Calif., on Aug. 4.

Hannah reveals that DiMaggio slept with a gun by his head but left it unattended a few times. The teen said she was too afraid to take the gun and use it on her captor.
-----

Read more:  http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Kidnap-Survivor-Hannah-Anderson-Today-Show-Interview-Oct10-227013021.html

------------------------------

I wonder if that video of them on the road to Idaho shows if she was drugged or awake/alert; guess we'll never know.  And his gun was left unattended and she never tried to take it?  Guess she wasn't that scared of him, huh?  The more she says, the more questions I have.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next