Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Evidence Released 3/10/10

+2
LottieM
Snaz
6 posters

Go down

More Evidence Released 3/10/10 Empty More Evidence Released 3/10/10

Post by Snaz Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 am

More evidence to be released in Casey Anthony case

By Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
6:11 p.m. EST, February 26, 2010

Hundreds of pages of more evidence in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony have been released to her defense team, according to a notice filed Friday in Orange County Circuit Court.

State prosecutors listed 19 items — mostly CDs and a few DVDs — that were released to Casey Anthony's defense as part of the discovery process.

The items released include interviews, photos and transcripts. The notice states there are enhanced photos from the FBI of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle.

The evidence can eventually be released to the public under Florida's public records law, but has not yet been turned over to the media.

Also on Friday, the Orlando lawyer for Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer group that helped search for Caylee Anthony, filed court documents related to the group's search for missing toddler.

Casey Anthony's defense team has asked that EquuSearch make available its files on the volunteers who aided in the searches. More than 4,000 documents have already been made available to prosecutors and the defense to review.

The organization's director, Tim Miller, found more information about searchers who helped look for Caylee. None of the new information appears to link any searchers to the site where her remains were found in Dec. 2008.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter and is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-discove20100226,0,2448621.story

Last edited by Snaz on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

More Evidence Released 3/10/10 Empty Re: More Evidence Released 3/10/10

Post by Snaz Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Hundreds More Pages Of Anthony Evidence Released
New Developments Surface In Case Against Casey

POSTED: 3:13 pm EST March 1, 2010
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EST March 1, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors have turned over 650 new pages of evidence, including interview transcripts and photos, to Casey Anthony's defense team.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Anthony, who disappeared in June 2008 at age 2.

The newly released information is part of more than 13,000 pages of evidence released to the Anthony defense team since the state's murder case began.

The evidence includes a December 2009 interview with the head of Texas Equusearch Time Miller. Miller claimed that his organization never searched the area where Caylee's remains were found because the area had been under water for some time.

New evidence also includes interviews with former Equusearch volunteers like Joe Jordan. Anthony's defense team said Jordan will testify that Equusearch did search the area and found nothing while Casey Anthony was in jail.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said it is clear that investigators are trying to find information to counter the defense team's claims that the remains were put in the woods after Casey was put in jail.

"No matter how many experts you put on there, when you have multiple witnesses, including law enforcement officers, who say we went there and we didn't see anything, that raises some reasonable issues a jury could consider," Hornsby said.

Prosecutors also turned over more photos enhanced by the FBI of Casey's car trunk.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22707239/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

I don't get why Baez thinks it's a good point to say someone put Caylee's body in the woods while Casey was in jail. I've thought about it a lot and here's what I came up with.

The forensics say the roots and all growing around the bones and the distribution of the bones indicate Caylee was put in those woods at least 4 months prior to December when they were found. Forensics also says it could also be the entire 6 months, but just going on the 4 months that puts the timing in August when Casey was out of jail and running freely about to Baez's office almost every day all day long.

What am I missing?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 pm

lottie,

i dont think you are missing anything..

does ANYTHING that bozo says actually make sense to anyone BUT bozo??

i think they are trying to call all the forensics "junk science" .. and have the jury decide SOMEONE put caylee's body in the woods while their poor, innocent client was sitting in jail wrongfully accused based soley on the fact that they said so.....

someone is living in fairyland here, and i think it may be bozo wearing the tutu when all is said and done!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:44 pm

You're right. Nothing Bozo says makes any sense.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 pm

LottieM wrote:I don't get why Baez thinks it's a good point to say someone put Caylee's body in the woods while Casey was in jail. I've thought about it a lot and here's what I came up with.

The forensics say the roots and all growing around the bones and the distribution of the bones indicate Caylee was put in those woods at least 4 months prior to December when they were found. Forensics also says it could also be the entire 6 months, but just going on the 4 months that puts the timing in August when Casey was out of jail and running freely about to Baez's office almost every day all day long.

What am I missing?

Welcome, LottieM!!!

I think maybe what you're missing is this..... Jose Baez is pretty much an idiot!!

My bad... I'll go to the bad girl chair now. awe
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

New evidence sends message about state’s case, WESH says

posted by halboedeker on March, 1 2010 6:40 PM

The state released 650 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team, and WESH-Channel 2 analyzed what it all means.

“What sticks out most,” WESH’s Bob Kealing said tonight, “is the prosecution’s effort to go back and interview multiple members of the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch.”

The group searched for Caylee Anthony’s remains. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Richard Hornsby, an Orlando attorney who offers analysis for WESH, explained that the state is trying to rebut the defense’s claim that someone else put the toddler’s remains in the woods.

“Hornsby says the state wants to respond forcefully after Casey’s defense presents testimony from EquuSearch volunteers who say they searched and found nothing in the area where Caylee’s remains were later found, ” Kealing said. “That would open the door for Casey to claim that someone else put Caylee’s bones in the woods after she was locked up.”

Hornsby predicted that prosecutors would “destroy” those volunteers by “showing they’re either misleading or dishonest or they’re just plain wrong about what they remember.”

So far, those 650 pages haven’t yet been released to the public. Hornsby and WESH appear to be guessing what it means at this point.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-new-evidence-sends-message-about-states-case-wesh-says.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 pm

If someone else put Caylee's bones in the woods then someone else needs to have killed her while Casey was in jail too. But that's not possible since the car had decomposition in it before Casey was arrested.

Baez must be insinuating someone just moved the bones from one location to another. But just saying some searchers didn't see anything in that area while Casey was jail doesn't prove the body was moved there from somewhere else. It just means someone probably overlooked it even if they did search that area. It's just folly to think searchers know every square inch they searched.

Baez should be sued by the taxpayers of Florida for costing money from the state's budget to explore his nonsense. It shouldn't be allowed to mislead like he does without consequences.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 am

Baez was trying to do some quick double talking to get some potential jurors confused, by saying oh yeah, somehow that does make sense.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:40 pm

"But that's not possible since the car had decomposition in it before Casey was arrested." copied by me.

amen lottie... i think this is ALL the state needs to say about this redonkulous notion that SOD did it when KC was in jail!!
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Hundreds More Pages of Anthony Evidence Released

http://www.wesh.com/video/22708297/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 pm

The way things are going, defense is going to drag this case out for the next five years. They are such greedy publicity hounds.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Cali wrote:The way things are going, defense is going to drag this case out for the next five years. They are such greedy publicity hounds.

The longer the defense drags this out the longer Casey gets to pretend she's a victim, the longer George and Cindy don't have to work, and the longer Casey doesn't have to go to prison and get beat up by other inmates!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:57 pm

WFTV reported yesterday that the new discovery will be released to the media on Wednesay, March 10.

Mark your calendars!!!

I'll post the article as soon as it is up on their website (or anywhere else).
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Thanks Snaz, I can't wait! I sure hope there's something good in it.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:56 pm

hmm... do we have any clues as to what it may be??

or another humm drumm doc dump??

i dont think i can take anymore dissapointments from this case.

i am already going stir crazy over WHEN we will have a trial to watch... and what the pros is secretly withholding...
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm

We will post the doc dump here tomorrow as soon as it becomes available.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 pm

I think most of what is in these docs is more "high-tech" photos of what we have already seen in "low tech". Also maybe some recorded testimonies.
I really don't expect to see the "gotcha" stuff just yet.
I wonder if the suspense is killing the Ho and Bo-zo.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 am

DNA test results released as Casey Anthony evidence
Prosecutors hand out CDs, but the files are incomprehensible

By Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
9:28 a.m. EST, March 10, 2010

Nine CDs of evidence in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony that were released by the state this morning contained no bombshells.

In fact, the dozens of files included in the nine CDs — all related to DNA test results — are incomprehensible.

There is no context to the charts and graphs that are among the files.

Among the items are DNA tests results and measurements from chromatographs.

A chromatograph is a device that separates mixtures of substances, such as gases, into identifiable components.

The release adds to the thousands of pages of documents already released in the case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in 2008.

Anthony has entered a plea of not guilty and is being held in the Orange County Jail without bond.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-evidence-20100310,0,3568882.story
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 am

New Evidence Released In Case Against Casey
Evidence Includes DNA Data

POSTED: 8:53 am EST March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 9:32 am EST March 10, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A set of new evidence was released in the case against Casey Anthony Wednesday morning.

The evidence includes a large amount of DNA data.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in east Orange County. Authorities said the toddler had duct tape over her mouth.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee from a park in East Orlando.

The young mother is also involved in a check fraud case in which she is accused of stealing checks from her friend, Amy Huzienga, and going on shopping sprees at Target. She recently pleaded guilty to those charges.

The death of Caylee has been the center of controversy and national media attention since the then 2-year-old went missing in the summer of 2008.

Since then, protesters have started riots outside the Anthonys' home, Casey Anthony has been in and out of jail, family members and close friends have been called to depositions and key players in the case, including Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, have appeared on CNN's "Nancy Grace."

At one point, the pressure and scrutiny seemed to be too much for George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, to bear. He holed himself up in a Daytona Beach hotel room and left the family a five-page suicide note. He was found under the influence of alcohol and medication and was taken to a facility under the Baker Act.

The mess began to unravel July 15, 2008 when the family's matriarch, Cindy Anthony, called 911 and reported Caylee missing. A frantic Cindy told dispatchers that she wanted to press charges against her daughter, Casey, for stealing her car and money.

Cindy Anthony said in the calls that Casey admitted that Caylee had been missing a month.

In yet another call to 911, the grandmother and ex-nurse told authorities that Casey's car smelled like there was a dead body inside.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy later denied that claim, citing rotten pizza as the culprit for the smell.

Leading up to December 2008, the group Texas EqquSearch, including leader Tim Miller and volunteers, searched high and low for any sign of Caylee. After months of intense searching, it was a meter reader named Roy Kronk who stumbled upon the toddler's remains while relieving himself in the woods.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail awaiting her murder trial. Her trial has been pushed back several times, with requests from Baez for a change of venue.

Anthony's latest trial date is set for May 9, 2011.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22795525/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 am

New Evidence Released

Posted: 6:18 am EST March 10,2010
Updated: 9:43 am EST March 10,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New evidence in the case against Casey Anthony was released Wednesday morning. The new documents come just hours after the Orange County Clerk of Courts agreed that Anthony cannot afford to pay for her own defense, leaving taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Ten discs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning. All of the files require proprietary software and only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.

The files that did open are charts that would require an expert to decipher (see an example). In addition to problems with the files, the files that did open lack any labeling that would explain who the charts relate to, for instance Casey or Lee.

WFTV is working to make more sense of the evidence that was released and will report new details throughout the day.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22794649/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am

New discovery in the Casey Anthony case

Updated: Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010, 9:43 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 10 Mar 2010, 9:35 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - FOX 35 is getting new discovery in the case against Casey Anthony . We’re expected to learn several new developments this week. Sources say a lot of the information will be DNA related.

Anthony’s defense team has been deposing witnesses this week, including some Orange County Sheriff's detectives.

Remember the photos of Casey partying? The defense says only the pictures captured of Casey wearing a blue dress were snapped during the time that Caylee was missing. According to the photographer, pictures of Casey partying in that blue dress were taken June 20-21 at Fusion night club. That was less than a week after Caylee was last seen alive.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/031010-Casey-Anthony
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 am

Snaz wrote:
Ten discs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning. All of the files require proprietary software and only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.

The files that did open are charts that would require an expert to decipher (see an example). In addition to problems with the files, the files that did open lack any labeling that would explain who the charts relate to, for instance Casey or Lee.

WFTV is working to make more sense of the evidence that was released and will report new details throughout the day.

ยป Valhall said: { Mar 10, 2010 - 08:03:59 } More Evidence Released 3/10/10 Suc_unread

I have the software. Have no fear – we shall swim through the data!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1765

-----
I bet Val can make sense of it! More Evidence Released 3/10/10 897702
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Updated WFTV article... Apparently, there are still more than 1,000 pages of documents that may be released soon.

Bold is mine.

New Evidence Released In Casey Anthony Case

Posted: 6:18 am EST March 10,2010
Updated: 1:13 pm EST March 10,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New evidence in the case against Casey Anthony was released Wednesday morning, but it's incomprehensible and sheds no new light on the case. The newly-released evidence comes just hours after the Orange County Clerk of Courts agreed that Anthony cannot afford to pay for her own defense.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion requesting that Casey be declared indigent. However, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday afternoon that Casey can only be declared indigent for the purposes of cost by a judge.

The judge could either issue an order declaring her indigent for the purposes of cost or set a hearing to consider the issue.

Nine CDs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning, along with a CD containing software. All of the files require the proprietary software and, even using the software, only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.

The files that did open are charts that would require an expert to decipher (see an example). In addition to problems with opening files and being unable to copy them off the CDs, the files lack any labeling that would explain who the charts relate to, for instance Casey.

Investigators did have DNA tests done on Casey Anthony, her parents George and Cindy, and her brother Lee. Tests were done even before Caylee's remains were found, because there were hairs found in Casey's trunk that were determined to be Caylee's hairs. There was also a hair found from her dead body.

As far as we know at this point, no one, maybe not even Casey, knows who Caylee's father is. So far, none of the information Casey has provided about Caylee's father has been substantiated.

There are more than a 1,000 pages of documents that have been provided to the defense recently that may be publicly released soon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22794649/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 pm

That would be Bozo's new claim ~ "The so-called evidence you have against our client, as even the state admits, is imcomprehensible". Therefore, our client cannot be charged, and you must end this accusation of murder, declare insufficient evidence, and release Casey Anthony.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 pm

well thats just FAB.. we get new "evidence".. and no one can tell what it says..

might as well release the rest in jibberish..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 pm

That's OK...I'm waiting for Valhall's intrepretation...Just more nails in the coffin as far as I'm concerned...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down