Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder

+11
FystyAngel
khintx
TigerMom
Julie
sitemama
Estee
survivor
justice for children
Cali
Justice4all
Piper
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder

Post by Julie Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 am

joyceaustin - I'm so sorry for your loss and your pain. sucker
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder

Post by Coyotemom Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:37 pm

During this time around the anniversary of Kelly's early trip to heaven. I rejoice in remembering the time that God allowed me to be blessed with the honor of taking care of such a loving, beautiful, and radiant little girl. She was the light of my life if only for a short time.

Living through that whole experience was an ordeal but it helped to form me into the mother that I am today. I was blessed again 13 years ago and have a son of my own he is handsome, charming and so intelligent that I cannot believe he came from my own womb. I cherish every moment that I have with him.

Since the arrest of that monster it has brought a lot of those feelings back to the surface and it has been hard not too feel outraged over the outcome. I try to take comfort in the fact that as long as he has been detained at least no one else has been hurt and maybe it has shined a bright enough light on him that those other children will be protected from him.

I know that I pray for their protection now and will until I take my last breathe. I also take comfort in knowing that Kelly was there to greet my mother, her grandmother another person who loved her more than anything and that I will join them as soon as God decides I have finished what he needs me to do here on earth.

Coyotemom

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4