Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder

+11
FystyAngel
khintx
TigerMom
Julie
sitemama
Estee
survivor
justice for children
Cali
Justice4all
Piper
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder

Post by Estee Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 am

Concerned...I certainly hope that when this comes to trial that you let your voice be heard...I feel your pain and know that quilt no matter how involved it is can be detrimental...You have had to suffer long enough and I am convinced that justice will prevail...It is a shame that it has taken so long for information to come to light...May God give LE opened ears to hear the truth in this matter...God Bless You...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder

Post by Julie Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:59 am

Concerned, I've been reading this thread the last few days, and haven't had a chance to respond. I'm not sure how you know Kelly, but it is obvious you love Kelly very much. I'm glad she has you as a voice to her story, her life.

sucker

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Concerned,

You have an insight and experience that makes you an expert, let no one try to tell you differently. Thank you for sharing your story and Kelly's with us. Those of us who really do care about the victims hold you in high regard and will stand with you and support you during the trial. Do not let one person speak for the rest of us here.
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Concerned~ Thank you for coming to us and revealing some of your heartbreaking pain over Kelly. You knew and loved this child, and I wish there was something I could do to ease your suffering. I don't think time will make a difference, you have carried this burden for such a long time. I can only hope that justice is finally found for Kelly and all the other victims. Please stay with us - most of us are ready to stand with you, we share your pain, and will offer comfort and needed cyber hugs. I can promise this: you are not alone.
Love and hugs,
Cali
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Concerned,
I hope that the end of your "journey" to seek justice for Kelly will provide you with some relief after the sentencing is over and some time elapses, Perhaps the pain is more intensified right now because it has accumulated for so long without relief and it continues to "hurt your heart". I admire you for being willing to share what you could with us. I am sure you will also understand the simple wisdom of the adage that says "Tears are words your heart can't express". So cry as much as you need to, and allow those tears to carry away some of your pain.
Hugs, hugs and more hugs,
Cali
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm

concerned, I know what you mean about crying a lot. I was in Chicago in 1981 taking a course on Positive Mental Attitude, taught by Norman Vincent Peale when my oldest daughter was murdered. He came to my hotel and drove me to the airport to get an earlier flight, and he gave me a bronze medallion with PMA embossed on it. He told me to hold it, and rub it, but that I could not cry when I got home because I had to be strong for my other 3 kids and my daughters two babies. I cried on the plane trip to NC, but after I disembarked from the plane, I didn't cry any more.

In 1995, I was having out patient surgery when my mother called the doctor's office and had them tell me my dad had just died. Again, my doctor told me I had to be strong for my mother and my brother, who was in bad health. So, again, I did not cry.

In 2001, Dale Earnhardt died in a car crash, and guess what, I didn't have to be strong and I cried every day, for over 6 months. My doctor said I was actually crying for Kim and my dad, not for Dale. Then in 2002, my second daughter died from complications of meds she was given for breast cancer. Again, I did not cry where any of my kids, or Karen's twins could see me, but I did cry a lot. It has been 8/almost 9 years since Karen died, and I still cry when I think about all the things the twins are doing that she didn't get a chance to see.

If you feel like crying, CRY!! Sometimes when I am reading the different posts on this fabulous site, about all the precious babies that have died too early, I still cry. If you want someone to cry with, send me a pm and I will give you my phone number. Lots of love and hugs lady. I admire you very much.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Concerned ~ Sometimes tears will come and we try to deny them to protect those around us. Last Wednesday I went to my daughter's home to say goodbye to my son, his wife, daughter and little son. I knew before I got there that it was the night for saying goodbyes. I tried to prepare myself. So much for deciding in advance that you won't cry. The minute my 8-year-old grand burst into tears because she was going to miss the cousin she had shared every minute of the past week with, I lost it. My eyes welled up and I had to slip off to the bathroom to hide and try to compose myself. Sometimes we never get a chance to say goodbye to a loved one. I was afraid that it could be the last goodbye for me and my son, as he is in the Army and never knows when he will get orders to head overseas to a hot spot. I really hate to cry around others, but I am not good at putting on a brave front. I guess there really isn't any good time to say goodbye. We have to make the most of what we have today, right now, and we just aren't guaranteed any "for always".
You can imagine us when you sit in that courtroom - we will be around you, beside you, in spirit, supporting you all the way. I know you will always miss Kelly, and now you have made a spot in our hearts for her too. Please remember that you'll never walk alone.
Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 643974
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

mama ~ I am sorry for all the tears you have shed. I think our hearts have to "leak" every now when they are overfilled with sorrow. You are a strong woman who has known much grief, yet you carry on for the rest of your family members.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:50 am

It took me a while to remember how this saying goes, but here it is, for all here who need it.

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 Tumblr_l9kupfKrbA1qagwh5o1_500

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks concerned and Cali for your comments and support. God doesn't give us more than we can handle, but sometimes I have wished that God didn't see me as strong as He does. I really believe these losses in my life have made me much stronger for the family I still have.

I would walk on hot coals for any and all of them, but I think God also wants me to extend a loving heart to others who are going through this same pain.

My heart goes out to all of you who are still grieving for lost ones. And as you all know, the pain gets easier, but it never goes away completely, no matter how long it has been. If I can help any of you, please let me know.

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Can someone list out for me what was specifically found/not found at autopsy #1 (1983) compared to autopsy #2 (what year was that done?)? Thanks. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I think we all need to respect other posters' opinions and theories about this or any other case, so if we could all do that without using inflammatory or accustory "one liners" and "snarks" I would appreciate it. I am having a hard time following this thread as it seems to have become very personal. kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 pm

After reading this thread...I have to say I have more emotions than I ever could imagine. Tears....anger.....sympathy....empathy....and most of all.....COMPLETELY ASHAMED & EMBARRASSED! This is NOT what RC is about. This is NOT what I am about. I honestly just didn't know what was happening here or I would have put an end to it sooner.

Let me start by stating, first off, that the poster that has caused so many of these feelings is no longer here. She is no longer a member here, as I have banned her. No one needs to be afraid to get hurt or angry, with her posts any longer.

Reality Chatter was created to discuss the cases, but also to have compassion for each other. It was created by J4A & I....not just for us, but for all of the members. Sort of a "safe haven" for anyone & everyone. A place where YOU MATTER!

Our dream of RC was to have a place to go to not only discuss the cases but to also be able to have some fun..... play a game, go to the Chatter Room and talk about ANYTHING & EVERYTHING. If a member stubs his or her toe....we can talk about it! We even have a "creative writing room" to write fantasy stories, etc.

We have tried to make RC everything that the members want. We welcome everyone's input. RC wouldn't BE "RC" without each and every one of you. If there is something you would like to see added to RC....PM us...we MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Concerned...I am truly sorry for what you have endured & hope that you will give us another chance to be here for you. THAT again....is what RC is about. I can't apologize enough.

And to ALL of the members here.....RC is like a family & I am truly sorry for not keeping up & letting the ball drop on this one. I hope that you will all forgive me and we can get back to normal around here.

With all that said.....If anyone would like to pm me for anything, etc. please do so. I want to thank those for bringing this to my attention....to everyone that has endured this...again, I'm so sorry.

~FystyAngel~

ps...I have also unlocked this thread. I want everyone to know that we WANT your thoughts & insights. Concerned....I hope that you will continue to come here & not ever to have to feel alone again. WE ARE ALL here for you.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 897702 Fysty. A poster with a Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 323281 has no business on this site.

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 917988 she was put in her place.

Fysty rocks! praise hug

Last edited by sitemama on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 am

FystyAngel wrote:
Reality Chatter was created to discuss the cases, but also to have compassion for each other. It was created by J4A & I....not just for us, but for all of the members. Sort of a "safe haven" for anyone & everyone. A place where YOU MATTER!

Our dream of RC was to have a place to go to not only discuss the cases but to also be able to have some fun..... play a game, go to the Chatter Room and talk about ANYTHING & EVERYTHING. If a member stubs his or her toe....we can talk about it! We even have a "creative writing room" to write fantasy stories, etc.

We have tried to make RC everything that the members want. We welcome everyone's input. RC wouldn't BE "RC" without each and every one of you. If there is something you would like to see added to RC....PM us...we MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Fysty - you & J4A run a top-notch, one of a kind website here. Where else can you find one where the owners gives the members anything and everything they may want?

This site is kind of like the Fantasy Island of blogs!

I love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Julie on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : eva, what else?)
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 am

Hi, concerned!

I read this thread a few nights ago. I was quite touched by Kelly's story and that her mother has fought to bring justice for her death.

As comments progressed and escalated, I just skipped over a certain person's comments. It was like if something is black a person will argue that it is white.

Kelly's mom should be commended for her fight for justice for Kelly.

Saw Kelly's picture and she was a beautiful little girl.

~ ~ ~ Justice for Kelly! ~ ~ ~
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 am

Concerned ~ I am grateful that you said the things that needed to be said, and grateful that Piper stood up for you. Now we have a place where we can feel comfortable expressing our sorrows and our joys, and we won't have to do battle to defend our support of victims.
It is a relief to know that the "battlefield" no longer exists for the "anti-everythings". We have our own battlefield here for those that need our voice to right the wrongs and punish those who caused our loved ones to be gone too soon. Your strength is admirable and we will be here to lean on if you need us.
hug Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 2108
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:50 am

I think it would be nice if this thread was cleaned up. Delete the trashy remarks!

Kelly and her family who are seeking justice for her deserves it!

~ ~ ~ Justice for Kelly! ~ ~ ~
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Respect, civility and consideration ~ the basics, that's all it takes.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:08 am

Thank you, Concerned. Love is all that really matters in the end. I am anxious for more information on your latest documentary. I know it will be awesome. When are you talented writers going to start that thread for your original poems?
Razz
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Just under the Chatter Room & Chit Chatter Section...I added a new "Poems" section. Very Happy Add your own or post your favorites.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 pm

concerned, your poem was beautiful and very truthful. I felt like it was written just for me, just like sometimes my pastor's sermon seems to be aimed directly at me.

You are a very special person. I sincerely hope Joyce joins us on this thread very soon.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 am

Hi, concerned!

Thank you for your beautiful comment (10:35 p.m.).

Yes, there are many loving and caring people on this site. The thing that I noticed, when I joined RC, was the majority of the folks here share a common link and that is supporting justice for the victim.

We have a thread here for Zachary Pittman, an adult who has been missing for over a year. He just vanished from his home and his mother, Christy Ragas, believes he has been murdered.

When Christy is up to it, she has posted on her son's thread here. She has been treated kindly and with understanding and compassion by the RC members who so kindly offered Christy support.

I am confident Joyce will be treated kindly also. I can not imagine any one attacking her for her fight for "Justice for Kelly!"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Julie wrote:
FystyAngel wrote:

Fysty - you & J4A run a top-notch, one of a kind website here. Where else can you find one where the owners gives the members anything and everything they may want?

This site is kind of like the Fantasy Island of blogs!

I love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a first class site and I am so proud to be a contributing member here. I think Fysty and J4A thought of everything imaginable to provide something for everyone!

Julie, a special thank you, to you, for telling me about this awesome site! It is everything you said it is and more!

Love it here! Razz
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi, Concerned!

I am so sorry that you were subjected to those comments. There are many kind, caring, loving, compassionate and empathetic members at Reality Chatter.

Being that you are close to the case, is stressful in itself. For someone to make "anti" remarks to you on a thread that was intended to support justice for the victim, Kelly Austin, and keep you in tears for two weeks is heart breaking. You clearly do not need that kind of treatment.

As you have seen, FystyAngel, site owner, and Justice4All did what they felt was appropriate.

Thank you for your offer to help Christy Ragas and for Piper contacting me. I hope you and Christy connect soon.

God bless you, concerned, for your willingness to help Christy.

Please be assured I support Justice for precious Kelly Austin!
She was such a beautiful little girl!

~~~ Justice for Kelly Austin! ~ ~ ~ afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Can we please stop making this a thread about comments about the poster who is no longer here? It's completely aggravating for me. She's gone. Banned. She won't be back. Period. The horse is dead, can we please stop beating it? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I posted this on the poetry thread, but think it belongs here too, as this is where I heard of Kelly.
Justice for Kelly Lynn Austin

In March of Nineteen Eighty Three
Her breath, her life, was taken away
Sweet Kelly Lynn Austin ceased to be
Her family will never forget that day

Yes, we know, that happened long ago
Those who loved Kelly Lynn can’t forget
And just in case you did not know
Justice for Kelly hasn’t happened yet

Kelly was a bright and shining light
But evil hands found Kelly, so alive
Kelly never made it through the night
Sweet Kelly Lynn Austin was only five

Strawberry Shortcake dolls remain
The bike she would have learned to ride
The merry-go-round’s sweet refrain
Sang promises of a world so wide

The beach, sand castles, and wet feet
The park, balloons of pink and yellow
Those cookies that she loved to eat
Active, happy, and sometimes mellow

Barefoot in the green grass, she ran
Pure, innocent, no cares had she
Imagine Kelly Austin, if you can
Now imagine what Kelly can never be

There’s no relief from constant grief
No peace for those who loved her
Time drags on like an errant thief
Much heartbreak for Kelly's mother

It’s time to put this child at rest
Goodbyes were whispered long ago
Justice is still an ongoing quest
Until that happens, tears will flow

Last edited by Cali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : line error)
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Cali, that is absolutely beautiful.........afro

~Justice for Kelly Lynn~

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 Kelly_10
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Cali, as Piper said . . . absolutely beautiful!

Piper, I love the pic you made for Kelly. What a beautiful child!

~ ~ ~ Justice for Kelly Austin! ~ ~ ~
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks Ann, Cali's poetry was the inspiration.

"Barefoot in the green grass, she ran
Now imagine what Kelly can never be"

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 am

Charles Austin is due back in court at 8:30am this morning, disposition/reset hearing.

Pre-trial disposition is basically a status hearing where the judge wants to know if the case is a plea, a trial or needing to be continued to another date to give either side more time to prepare.

If the case is continued, it is reset and begins the cycle back to a pre-trial disposition docket.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks for the update, Piper.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 am

Hi Ann! From yesterday's hearing:

PRE-PRELIMINARY HEARING SET FOR 03/01/2011 AT 8:30.

PRELIMINARY HEARING SET ON 03/03/2011 AT 8:30.

DEFENDANT ORDERED TO APPEAR ON HEARING DATE.

-

HEARING RE: DISCOVERY ISSUES SET ON 02/18/2011 AT 8:30.
DEFENDANT'S PRESENCE WAIVED.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 am

Hoping that this time there will be no further delays. This evil man needs to be tried, convicted and imprisoned. Forever.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

There was another hearing on 2/18/11. Charles H. Austin's appearance was waived. It appears this was a discovery hearing. Looks like the next hearing date is 3/1/11 according to the court records.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Piper, thanks for the update.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:52 pm

No problem, not much to report. I don't have any detail.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Pre-preliminary hearing conference today - 3/01/11

No Minutes Have Been Recorded For That Action

Nothing to report yet...........
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm

From the San Bernardino court records:

HEARINGS

PRE-PRELIMINARY HEARING SET FOR 04/11/2011 AT 8:30 IN DEPARTMENT S21.

PRELIMINARY HEARING SET ON 04/13/2011 AT 8:30 IN DEPARTMENT S21P.

DEFENDANT ORDERED TO APPEAR ON HEARING DATE.

-

TIME WAIVERS

DEFENDANT WAIVES HIS/HER RIGHT TO A PRELIMINARY HEARING WITHIN 10 COURT DAYS AND 60 CALENDAR DAYS UNDER PC859B AND 30 DAYS BEYOND 04/13/2011.

DEFENDANT WAIVES TIME FOR PRELIMINARY HEARING TO 05/13/2011.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I just wanted to let the family know that they are in my thoughts and prayers as I know this is a heart wrenching month for them all. Please know that you have plenty of support here and that we are all praying for justice for Kelly. God willing there will be even if it does come so many years later.
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 Strawb10

Last edited by Piper on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Piper, that is awesome!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am

What a very beautiful poem! I love the pic!

~ ~ ~ Justice for Kelly Lynn Austin ~ ~ ~ afro
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am

Concerned told me that Kelly loved Strawberry Shortcake!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:26 am

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 L_3B_015-shortcake

................For Kelly
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Being that I don't know how to post pics, I'll just applaud for the beautiful Strawberry Shortcake pics!
~~~~~

I think it is commendable that this cold case was diligently worked by Law Enforcement and will now be going to trial soon.

A very special thank you to all Law Enforcement involved. Your persistence and determination in solving this case and arresting the defendant is exceptional.

My prayers and thoughts are with the family of Kelly Austin! She was a beautiful little girl.

I support justice for Kelly and hope that the defendant is convicted and sentenced accordingly for his crimes against sweet little Kelly.

~ ~ ~ Justice for Kelly Austin! ~ ~ ~ afro ♥️
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Kelly Lynn Austin . . .

Gone . . . but not forgotten! Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 643974 ♥️
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 pm

I would hope that Kelly Lynn Austin flew up to Heaven on angel's wings. This is one of my favorite songs and was played at the Candlelight Vigil Service of Emma Catherine Grace Thompson, a barely four-year-old beautiful little girl, who was brutally raped and beaten to death by her mother's boyfriend in June, 2009.

Although some words do not apply, many of them do.
~~~~~

In memory of Kelly Lynn Austin:

YouTube - Sissy's Song - Alan Jackson With Lyrics
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

On March 11, 1978 a beautiful baby girl was born............

Kelly Lynn Austin -- Deceased 3/27/83; Father Charles Austin Arrested for Her Murder - Page 2 Kelly_11

Justice for Kelly Lynn Austin

In March of Nineteen Eighty Three
Her breath, her life, was taken away
Sweet Kelly Lynn Austin ceased to be
Her family will never forget that day

Yes, we know, that happened long ago
Those who loved Kelly Lynn can’t forget
And just in case you did not know
Justice for Kelly hasn’t happened yet

Kelly was a bright and shining light
But evil hands found Kelly, so alive
Kelly never made it through the night
Sweet Kelly Lynn Austin was only five

Strawberry Shortcake dolls remain
The bike she would have learned to ride
The merry-go-round’s sweet refrain
Sang promises of a world so wide

The beach, sand castles, and wet feet
The park, balloons of pink and yellow
Those cookies that she loved to eat
Active, happy, and sometimes mellow

Barefoot in the green grass, she ran
Now imagine what Kelly can never be

There’s no relief from constant grief
No peace for those who loved her
Time drags on like an errant thief
Much heartbreak for Kelly's mother

It’s time to put this child at rest
Goodbyes were whispered long ago
Justice is still an ongoing quest
Until that happens, tears will flow

~Cali~
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi, Cali!

What a beautiful poem!

It looks like Piper did her awesome magic with Kelly's pic. It is beautiful with the poem, Piper!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next