Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jorelys Rivera, -- Found Deceased 12/05/2011

+8
Sherry
FystyAngel
Ann - Tx
Justice4all
Julie
sitemama
Armymom
pi-girl
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jorelys Rivera, -- Found Deceased 12/05/2011 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jorelys Rivera, -- Found Deceased 12/05/2011

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:55 pm

February 13, 2012 11:54 AM

CBS News

Interview offers glimpse into killer's mind

(AP) ATLANTA — "I didn't have, like, the intention of killing a kid," Ryan Brunn told police after he pleaded guilty to molesting a girl, slashing her throat and dumping her body in a trash bin. In a candid, three-hour interview, Brunn went into detail about how and why he lured the girl to an empty apartment — and when he made the decision to kill her.

Convicted child killers don't often agree to such frank interviews with police, and in this case, Brunn gave them a glimpse into the mind of a murderer.

"I've never done something like this in my life," said Brunn, who recounted his thoughts after the murder. "'Am I going to get caught?' I didn't think I was. I was going so crazy I left the gloves, I left the ties on the floor."

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501363_162-57376623/interview-offers-glimpse-into-killers-mind/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3