Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew Peterson Trial Discussion

+39
junie4justice
vegret
Lilith
nanshin
Stolat
Freckles
Trueblue
Gia
Puzzler
khintx
ClaireUncensored
wonderingwhy
Hinky Refugee
sitemama
Weeziethm
ellejay
Dis
Bmore
angiefly2
snowbird
serenaz1
Julie
Six of One
CuriousPortlander
Gizmo711
back2back19
Bat Woman
WeeBonnie
Justice4all
Chickenbutt
summerthyme
Cubs Fan
LucyJane
Estee
Sherry
tesstruhart
CA Lady
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
43 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Peterson Trial Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

back2back19 wrote:Yeah, I worry about this case too. :/ I really hope they have more than we know but right now, it looks like the Kaufman case in Florida (except I think Peterson is guilty whereas with Kaufman I was leaning towards not guilty).

back2back19, I thought Adam's verdict was correct, due to ridiculous errors on the State's part by their own people, imo, they simply didn't prove their case, he deserved to go free imo. I agree with your thoughts, I too think Drew is guilty, I just hope they can prove it.

DP gives me the creeps, imo, the mental abuse he put the unfortuate women through that were in his life is probably unimanagible. Gosh, no mother's, he doesn't have to pay child support nor screw w/visitation, nor split his assets including his retirement. A real menace to society, I pray they find this bastard guilty.

Back to top Go down

Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Peterson Trial Discussion

Post by back2back19 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Yes, I hope the state can prove it too. I am just scared they won't be able to and they'll look as bad as the prosecutors in the Kaufman case. I still can't believe thet they thought they could win that case. Terrible.

I want Peterson in jail, so he can't torment and abuse and kill anyone else but I fear he will get off and since Stacy has never been found, odds are if he gets off in this case, he will never pay for his crimes. This case needs to be good.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 am

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8714231
WLS-TV -- Chicago, IL - 6/25/12

Peterson wins right to introduce Savio evidence

Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 6802314_600x338
Drew Peterson's mug shot
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:22 am

I have a hard time believing that Kathleen beat on Drew. He knew how to work the system to charge her. Even if true, it doesn't have a thing to do with proving she fell in the bathtub and died from a freak accident. This may hurt Drew if he's trying to show she was a husband beater. The defense may rue bringing this up-it looks like a "she hit me first, Mooom!!!" kinda thing.

And must we see such an ugly mug as his? Ugh.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Agreed Sherry. Kathleen didn't look to be that strong and Drew is a big man. Obviously that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. Men are victims of domestic violence too but I don't believe it in this case. No way would Drew Peterson be a victim to any woman.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 pm

summerthyme wrote:last week I googled something like ...drew peterson trial televised....

and I found info about cameras being allowed in the courtroom....but that the judge gets to decide...and he hasn't decided one way or the other yet. Now - I can't find that info again.

Of course I want it to be televised....but can someone post here when that info is available??

Here is a bit more about it~
http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/will-drew-peterson-trial-be-televised/

back2back Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 864739 to RC!
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 am

summerthyme wrote:last week I googled something like ...drew peterson trial televised....

and I found info about cameras being allowed in the courtroom....but that the judge gets to decide...and he hasn't decided one way or the other yet. Now - I can't find that info again.

Of course I want it to be televised....but can someone post here when that info is available??

I heard that it would be televised on In Session. IS keeps reporting that.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 Empty Will County Clerk of the Circuit Court - Will County, IL

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 am

The following is from the Clerk of the Circuit Court - Will County, IL re the Drew Peterson case.

You can click on Parties, Charges, Financial, Schedule, Events.

You may have to type in the Case Number (listed below) or Drew Peterson's name.
~~~~~

http://66.158.72.242/pa/cms/Schedule.php
Will County Clerk of the Circuit Court - Drew Peterson -Schedule

Case Number:
2009CF001048

Case Status:
Mandate

Open Date:
05/11/2009

Case Title:
PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS vs. PETERSON DREW W

Case Type:
CRIMINAL FELONY

Closed Date:
N/A

Future Court Events

Date
07/03/2012

Time
9:30 am

Room

Event
Hearing/Motions
_____

Date
07/23/2012

Time
9:30 am

Room

Event
Jury Trial

This is the Link to the Homepage:

http://www.willcountycircuitcourt.com/
Will County Circuit Court - Will County, IL - Homepage
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 am

thank you everyone. I've decided to be as "adult" as I can about this case being televised. If it is...it is, and if it isn't..(big huge sigh) I will not jump off a cliff. Will just be here...listening to you guys report on IS.

I just got so darn spoiled watching the A>Kaufman case on cnnlive , and finding RC, and learned how to open 3 windows at once on my 7 inch notebook...to follow and hang out with all of you. It's glasses stronger than 4.00 I should be researching.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 pm

I called the Will County Clerk of the Circuit Court today. I was given the phone number of the appropriate person (Court Administrator) to talk to about the Drew Peterson trial being televised. Won't mention a name because there's no point to do so.

The Drew Peterson trial will NOT be televised or Live Streamed.
No cameras will be allowed in the Court Room.

Among other things, including the time factor, this Court has elected to not opt in for cameras in the Court Room at this time.

InSession (Tru-TV) and numerous other media will be attending the trial.

As with any high profile case, without cameras in the Court Room, you can expect extensive media coverage.

The person I spoke to confirmed that the trial is scheduled to start 7/23/12.

~~~~~~~ End of info from Will County, IL

There is an informative article upthread regarding the Illinois Supreme Court as well as other articles you can Google re the ruling by the IL Supreme Court regarding cameras in the court room.

I've heard InSession (on TV) state that they will be covering the Drew Peterson trial and they have tweeted they will be covering the trial. However, I have not heard them state or tweet that they will Live Stream or televise the trial.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm

wow - thank you, Ann. That is news straight from the horsie mouth, I'm taking off my dunce hat and doing a deep bow to you. No more wondering, or pondering....and Drew Peterson is still a jerk to the enth degree.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 pm

http://www.state.il.us/court/default.asp
State of IL -- IL Courts - Supreme, Appellate, Circuit

Several press releases regarding cameras in the Court Room. Scroll and click!

http://www.state.il.us/court/media/PressRel/CurrentRel.asp
State of IL -- IL Courts - Media/Press Releases
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

http://www.state.il.us/court/default.asp
State of IL -- IL Courts - Supreme, Appellate, Circuit

Several press releases regarding cameras in the Court Room. Scroll and click!

http://www.state.il.us/court/media/PressRel/CurrentRel.asp
State of IL -- IL Courts - Media/Press Releases
Frankly, I'm grateful this trial won't air live. Peterson sees himself as a media diva; the spotlight consumes his insatiable ego.
Case in point:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/12959517-452/drew-peterson-jail-exclusive-im-sick-of-being-called-sinister.html

~ snipped

“I’m just a wise-ass [ex-cop] who gets in trouble for attempting to be funny,”

As a cop, “I was good at handling domestic disputes,” he said. “Really good.” But he considers himself “a romantic” who basically married “women who changed after getting married.” (He doesn’t blame himself at all.)

The rest of the article speaks for itself. barf

Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 am

Reminder:

Tuesday, 7/3/12 at 9:30 am CDT: Drew Peterson Hearing/Motions

Source:

http://66.158.72.242/pa/cms/Schedule.php
Will County Clerk of the Circuit Court - Drew Peterson -Schedule
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 pm

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/13545767-418/judge-rejects-last-ditch-effort-by-drew-peterson-attorneys-to-block-hearsay-statements.html
Chicago Sun Times - Chicago, IL -- 7/3/12

Judge rejects last-ditch effort by Drew Peterson attorneys to block testimony

Snipped:

A Will County judge Tuesday morning shot down a last-ditch defense effort to prohibit jurors from hearing testimony about statements made by Drew Peterson’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, before she died.

Judge Edward Burmila handed the ex-Bolingbrook cop the defeat Tuesday morning as Peterson returned to court to continue preparations for his trial later this month.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 pm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/bolingbrook/chi-judge-prosecutors-cant-bring-bathtub-kathleen-savio-drowned-in-to-court-20120703,0,4607906.story

Snipped:

"Prosecutors in the Drew Peterson case cannot bring the bathtub where Kathleen Savio drowned into the courtroom to be inspected by jurors, a Will County judge ruled this morning.

Prosecutors said they could reinstall the bathtub in Savio’s Bolingbrook home and have jurors visit the scene. Judge Edward Burmila said, depending on the trial testimony regarding Savio’s injuries, he may consider that option."
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Drew Peterson's son files $10 million suit over firing

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 5:27 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 10, 2012 5:27 PM CDT

CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) - Stephen Peterson, son of Drew Peterson, who is awaiting trial on charges he murdered his wife, filed a $10 million federal lawsuit Tuesday over his firing from the Oak Brook Police Department in 2011.

The younger Peterson was fired from his job as an Oak Brook cop after the village Board of Fire and Police Commissioners voted 3-0 that he failed to disclose information during an investigation into the disappearance of his stepmother, Stacy Peterson.

The board cleared him of two other charges, including an illegal gun charge relating to three weapons and a transfer of $236,800 he accepted from his father three days after Stacy Peterson's disappearance.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/18994910/drew-petersons-son-files-10-million-suit-over-firing
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Hello, all. :)

Jury selection begins July 23, right?
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Six of One wrote:Hello, all. :)

Hello! Very Happy

Yes, Jury selecction is set to begin July 23.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
Six of One wrote:Hello, all. :)

Hello! Very Happy

Yes, Jury selecction is set to begin July 23.

Woo-hoo! Since the Christian/Newsom re-trials have flatlined until fall, all I've got left is freakin Drew Peterson. (o-m-g) Thank you for the confirmation, AD. Very Happy
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:50 am

Six, the trial won't be teleivsed. However, it will be covered by the media.

They will flock to IL like they did for the Sandusky trial.

Maybe you can do some pics of Drew with captions during the trial. lol
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 am

It is a major disappointment that the D Peterson trial won't be televised/streamed. After all these years it would be so pleasant to watch the trial actually take place in real time. Oh well. The plus side, perhaps, is that the lack of courtroom video and the thought of the nation's eyes not able to see him will incite DP to act out even more whenever he sees a chance? *wink*

I can just see him taking a really wide turn and "accidentally" swerving into a bunch of camera-wielding reporters lolol
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 am

Good overview of where things stand.

Get caught up: The Drew Peterson trial
By Graham Winch
updated 11:23 AM EDT, Tue July 17, 2012

In less than a week, lawyers will begin to pick the 12 jurors who will decide whether Drew Peterson killed his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Neighbors found Savio's body in a dry bathtub in 2004 in her suburban Chicago home. Two autopsies performed after the initial one concluded that she had been involved in a struggle that left physical marks, including "a 1-inch blunt-force laceration on the back of her head, five scraping abrasions and six blunt-force black-and-blue bruises on her extremities, abdomen and buttock," according to noted pathologists Michael Baden and Larry Blum, who examined the body at the behest of Savio's family.

A grand jury indicted Peterson for Savio's alleged murder and arrested him on May 7, 2009. He is charged with two counts of first-degree murder. Peterson, who has pleaded not guilty, has been in jail on $20 million bail since then.

In Peterson's first-degree murder trial, which begins Monday, prosecutors are expected to argue that his motive for killing his ex-wife was financial. Though their divorce judgment was entered on October 10, 2003, they had yet to settle the distribution of marital assets. The property was supposed to be divided in court on April 6, 2004.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/07/16/drew-peterson-kathleen-savio-court-date

Article includes synopsis of forensic details, but nothing about major legal issues in the case such as admissibility of the hearsay evidence. Still, a good go-to article as we get closer to the trial. :)
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Drew Peterson judge might ban some hearsay testimony against him after all

BY DAN ROZEK AND JON SEIDEL Staff Reporters July 18, 2012 4:09PM

Some crucial hearsay statements still could be barred from Drew Peterson’s murder trial because of questions about their reliability, despite an earlier appellate court ruling they could be used against the former Bolingbrook cop.

The ruling Wednesday by Will County Judge Edward Burmila also raises the possibility that Peterson’s long-delayed Murder trial still won’t begin as scheduled on Monday.

Read more:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/13817962-418/drew-peterson-judge-might-ban-some-hearsay-testimony-against-him-after-all.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am

Drew Peterson In Court For Pre-Trial Motions

July 18, 2012 3:11 PM

Updated 07/18/12 – 6:32 p.m.

JOLIET, Ill. (CBS) – Drew Peterson was back in court Wednesday as prosecutors and defense attorneys hashed out what pieces of evidence should or should not be admitted when his murder trial starts next week.

Will County Judge Edward Burmila ruled prosecutors could display a 3-D model of the alleged murder victim, Kathleen Savio, but they could not submit evidence that Peterson planted a recording device at Savio’s home. Prosecutors had sought to describe Peterson’s effort to bug Savio’s house as evidence of his alleged plan to kill her.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/07/18/drew-peterson-in-court-for-pre-trial-motions/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 am

Final hearing before Peterson trial focuses on evidence

Posted: Jul 18, 2012 12:28 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 18, 2012 9:10 PM CDT
By Joanie Lum, FOX Chicago News reporter

(VIDEO)

http://www.my50chicago.com/story/19055613/final-motions-before-drew-peterson-trial-discuss-evidence?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7519042
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Experts: 3-year-old Drew Peterson jury pool unusual, could lead to complications

BY JON SEIDEL Sun-Times Media
July 19, 2012 5:15PM

~Snipped~

The 12 people who could decide whether Peterson murdered third wife Kathleen Savio will soon be chosen. And for more than 200 Will County residents it’s been a long time coming.

They’ve lived under a judge’s order since August 2009 not to follow news of what could be the most high-profile case in Will County’s history. Defense lawyers tried to convince the judge to pick from a new group, arguing no Illinois jury pool has ever been on hold for as long as Peterson’s.

Andrea Lyon, a DePaul University law professor and former attorney for accused Florida daughter killer Casey Anthony, said the use of such an old jury pool invites a reversal in the case by an appellate court. But Neil Adams, a criminal defense attorney who spent 10 years as a Will County prosecutor, sums up the old pool as just another quirk in Peterson’s already bizarre five-year legal saga.

Read more: http://www.suntimes.com/news/13713447-418/experts-3-year-old-drew-peterson-jury-pool-unusual-could-lead-to-complications.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

Wow, Justice4all, I didn't realize that the jurors had been selected in 2009 and have been waiting all this while. That seems so strange and likely could lead to some further issues next week when, I suppose, the final panel and alternates are selected.

More from same article:
Will County Court Administrator Kurt Sangmeister said Peterson’s former judge set aside a pool of about 235 potential jurors in 2009. Some of its members have moved away during the lengthy appeal process that put Peterson’s trial on hold. Others have died or have medical problems, but he said the pool still includes more than 200 people — though their identities haven’t been released.
I imagine the questions posed to the potential jurors next week will be quite interesting. How many of them can say they've heard nothing about the case or never talked about it all this time?

Does it seem to anyone else that having this many people on hold for about 3 years is going to cause some issues?
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 am

Drew Peterson Witness List Includes Stacy Peterson

snipped:

Peterson’s defense attorneys included his long-missing-and-presumed-dead fourth wife Stacy on the witness list. It isn’t just a stunt by defense attorneys. The case presented against Peterson by the Will County State’s Attorney will hinge largely on statements—some made by Savio—that Peterson presented a danger to her and was capable of murder. Since Peterson has never been charged with Stacy Peterson’s murder his attorneys hope to use her place on the witness list to present reasonable doubt, although they can't mention Stacy Peterson directly. Drew Peterson has long contended that Stacy simply ran away from their marriage.

Read more:
http://chicagoist.com/2012/07/20/drew_peterson_witness_list_includes.php
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Julie wrote:Drew Peterson Witness List Includes Stacy Peterson

snipped:

Peterson’s defense attorneys included his long-missing-and-presumed-dead fourth wife Stacy on the witness list. It isn’t just a stunt by defense attorneys. The case presented against Peterson by the Will County State’s Attorney will hinge largely on statements—some made by Savio—that Peterson presented a danger to her and was capable of murder. Since Peterson has never been charged with Stacy Peterson’s murder his attorneys hope to use her place on the witness list to present reasonable doubt, although they can't mention Stacy Peterson directly. Drew Peterson has long contended that Stacy simply ran away from their marriage.

Read more:

Well, ok. Defense knows they are going to have "a difficult time" finding Stacy and serving her with a subpoena, right? I'll agree with the news writer that it's not just a stunt. I think Defense is trying to set up a mistrial.

The judge has already barred both sides from mentioning Stacy in the courtroom, and has not quite made up his mind about which, if any, hearsay statements he's going to allow into testimony.

To me, Defense's placement of Stacy on the wit list is a dangerous move, one with plenty of risks insofar as it opens the door to hearsay that State wants admitted. There must be some pretty damn good payoff for taking that risk? Aside from delaying jury selection and trial start with motions flying from both sides, it also increases the chances that jurors will hear the Forbidden Name and more. The judge, of course, can say: forget what you heard, jurors. But that will just set off Defense to file a mistrial motion. And perhaps succeed?

So....Ima guess that Defense's gambit with putting Stacy on the wit list, is to spring a set of events leading to a mistrial.

Any ideas? Sure would appreciate some insight into this situation.
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:58 am

Selecting Peterson jury expected to be a difficult, delicate task
Prosecutors, defense both must navigate a minefield

By Stacy St. Clair, Chicago Tribune reporter
July 22, 2012

*snip*
The defense team has signaled it will be looking for jurors who could fall prey to the so-called CSI effect, an increasingly prevalent term used to describe jurors who need DNA or fingerprints in order to convict. The trend reflects the popularity of TV shows in which clever crime-scene detectives always find a drop of blood or strand of hair to prove their case.

Without any physical evidence connecting Peterson to Savio's death, Glasgow largely built his case on pathology reports and 16 hearsay statements that prosecutors say allow Savio to speak from the grave. As such, experts said they believe that prosecutors will look for more analytical types, people who can evaluate circumstantial evidence and apply it to the case.

"The defense wants people who need that smoking gun," Chicago-based jury consultant Alan Tuerkheimer said. "The prosecution wants jurors who can easily draw inferences."

*snip*

Much more at the two-page article:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-peterson-jury-0722-20120722,0,2573043.story
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 am

Drew Peterson heads to trial in third wife's death

By DON BABWIN - The Associated Press
Created: Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:30 a.m. CDT

~Snipped~

Five years after he became an object of national scorn, Peterson is about to go on trial on charges that he murdered Kathleen Savio in 2004. His fourth wife, Stacy, has never been found.

Observers say Peterson may benefit from the three years he's been behind bars and out of the public eye.

"He really was becoming one of the more hated individuals in America," said Joe Tacopina, a prominent defense attorney in New York. "Because he was in jail, he took himself off the front page, and that can only help him with a jury pool."

Peterson's attorney agreed.

"Nobody's going to deny that Drew's relatively goofy behavior rubbed people the wrong way," said Joel Brodsky, who explained Peterson's actions as both the byproduct of a sometimes grim job and his way of moving on after his wife left him.

"The fact that he hasn't been at that for a period of years certainly helps some of his past antics fade from memory."

http://www.nwherald.com/2012/07/21/drew-peterson-heads-to-trial-in-third-wifes-death/as2cd5g/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

I shouldn't get into it, but I have to pay attention to this trial.

Is there a problem with us posting links about it in this thread? I want to make sure I don't do something wrong.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:36 am

It's fine to post links about the trial in this thread senenaz1.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am

Just checking on the case because I know it is getting close to trial. Why can't we see any link to the above articles?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 am

snowbird wrote:Just checking on the case because I know it is getting close to trial. Why can't we see any link to the above articles?

snowbird, I can't see them either! I too wanted to catch up on the case but I can't see any links to the articles friends have shared on the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 am

Justice4all wrote:It's fine to post links about the trial in this thread senenaz1.

J4A, is there something wrong that the links aren't showing up? I have never seen this happen before.

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 am

Why does it say "only admins are allowed to see this link"? on all of the links people posted?
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 am

I have a question? Why do all the links say this:
"[Only admins are allowed to see this link]"
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 am

Justice4all wrote:It's fine to post links about the trial in this thread senenaz1.

Thanks J4a, I was wondering since we're seeing that message about links/Admins.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 am

serenaz1 wrote:

Thanks J4a, I was wondering since we're seeing that message about links/Admins.

That's really weird. I see the same message on this page for all the links, including the one I posted which was quoted up above. I can still see the link in my original post.

Can you all see this:

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 am

I see only admins are allowed to see this link... Private clubs, excluding people... My feelings are hurt... jk... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 am

How about this:

http://chicagoist. com/2012/07/20/drew_peterson_witness_list_includes.php
I put a space between the . com
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 am

nope.... still see the red message
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am

J4A - If I go through Quote or Edit, there's nothing where the link should be, but only on other people's posts & where mine was quoted. If I Quote or Edit my own posts, I can see the link.

Last edited by Julie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am

Bmore wrote:nope.... still see the red message

That is so weird.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:27 am

I know...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 am

I am getting the red message too.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 am

I posted the link, regular way & with a space between . com here. Can you see it there?

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3807p150-just-for-chat#167558
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 am

Bmore wrote:I see only admins are allowed to see this link... Private clubs, excluding people... My feelings are hurt... jk... lol

Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 836886 Drew Peterson Trial Discussion - Page 2 67673

It aint right Bmore.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next