Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

+28
Twinkie
khintx
Soprano1
snowbird
Chickenbutt
foxrider
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
Joni 10
Orgona
jra
CA Lady
nanshin
dubious
justanopinion
Puzzler
nanaof4
Calypso
ishi
Stolat
Ellie Tza
sitemama
mom2chloe
Freckles
Julie
SweetT
Honeysage
Tamta
32 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by CA Lady Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

But, there is also an electrical box on the east side of the house between the two bedrooms. I prefer to call that box the electrical "meter" box. It is on the wall, not the ground, and is the box recording the electrical usage for the home.

The other footprint was found on the gas meter. This is located outside of the fence at the front corner where the fence meets the garage. This is on the west side of the house, the master bedroom side.

Somewhere on these threads there are pictures of all these "boxes" and or "meters".

CA Lady

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:38 pm

CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

CA Lady wrote:There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

But, there is also an electrical box on the east side of the house between the two bedrooms. I prefer to call that box the electrical "meter" box. It is on the wall, not the ground, and is the box recording the electrical usage for the home.

The other footprint was found on the gas meter. This is located outside of the fence at the front corner where the fence meets the garage. This is on the west side of the house, the master bedroom side.

Somewhere on these threads there are pictures of all these "boxes" and or "meters".

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CLARIFICATION!!!!!!
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Stolat wrote:
CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???

EXACTLY.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by CA Lady Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Stolat wrote:

No, I was speaking of Sergio (Jr.), Isa's brother who was searching for his sister before 8:00am.

CA Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

CA Lady wrote:There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

BBM

Can we disregard these boxes, yes or no?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

That's a very good summary CA Lady - thank you. That was my impression: two boxes. a ground-supported utility box (usually large square green boxes, like the one my neighbor has in his side yard that he has tall grass plants all around it because it is an eyesore) - usually stands about 2-3ft tall. Then there is the wall-mounted meter box. One foot could likely rest on top of it, but not much more. They usually only stand out 6-8" from the wall to the the outermost edge. So it sounds like (which also was my impression ) that meter box is Isa's wall side and the large utility box with the Wolverine footprints is the master bedroom side -- and apparently it's on the outside wall.

Last edited by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

CA Lady wrote:
Stolat wrote:

No, I was speaking of Sergio (Jr.), Isa's brother who was searching for his sister before 8:00am.

Why is he exiting through the back of the home?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Sorry still bugs me that Nate is carrying a maglight is parked 2 streets over from his house... is walking through the park and 50 yards from where they spot him entering the park LE finds bedding!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Tamta wrote:
CA Lady wrote:
Stolat wrote:

hmmm....

"when he came out of the alley behind his home"

so it sounds like he came out of the alley - but that does not say he was exiting his home - just that he was in the alley (which doesn't relay how it is he got to the alley).

Does *he* wear Wolverine boots? Are we talking about the 14 yr old brother here?
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:
CA Lady wrote:
Stolat wrote:

hmmm....

"when he came out of the alley behind his home"

so it sounds like he came out of the alley - but that does not say he was exiting his home - just that he was in the alley (which doesn't relay how it is he got to the alley).

Does *he* wear Wolverine boots? Are we talking about the 14 yr old brother here?

He is 14.

From the looks of the back of the house, and the gate on the fence, it seems like you would exit the property from that point if you only had a reason for doing so.

I mean, the access to the alley is not a cute adobe wall with charming fence in the midst of a sea of lavender.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

i am going to completely dismiss the bedding found as Isa's. if it was a stranger-why strip the bed then leave it in the open? and Sergio did not say anything about her bedding missing-pretty sure that would have been an obvious. and if it was an inside job-again, why leave it where it could be found?
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Tamta wrote:I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 Carbon

Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Honeysage wrote:i am going to completely dismiss the bedding found as Isa's. if it was a stranger-why strip the bed then leave it in the open? and Sergio did not say anything about her bedding missing-pretty sure that would have been an obvious. and if it was an inside job-again, why leave it where it could be found?

I personally did not think much about the bedding issue.
If it was an inside job, and the bedding were evidence, it is long gone.

If she was abducted, then the original bedding is there.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Honeysage wrote:

are wolverines popular?
what are they?

The news vid were the 3 were taken to the house for a re-enactment shows Jr's shoes I believe.

ANyone have that handy?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm

justanopinion wrote:Sorry still bugs me that Nate is carrying a maglight is parked 2 streets over from his house... is walking through the park and 50 yards from where they spot him entering the park LE finds bedding!

But we do not yet know if the bedding belongs in either the Celis's or Nate's household, correct? So Celis family has yet to report a missing set of girl's bedding, right? Because I would think that would be a pretty big clue of stranger invasion if they knew bedding had been stolen (?) and certainly they would want that fact known so as to draw focus off of Sergio (?)
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

ok, is this printed 'box' closer to adobe wall or wooden fence?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Stolat wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Sorry still bugs me that Nate is carrying a maglight is parked 2 streets over from his house... is walking through the park and 50 yards from where they spot him entering the park LE finds bedding!

But we do not yet know if the bedding belongs in either the Celis's or Nate's household, correct? So Celis family has yet to report a missing set of girl's bedding, right? Because I would think that would be a pretty big clue of stranger invasion if they knew bedding had been stolen (?) and certainly they would want that fact known so as to draw focus off of Sergio (?)

Is the source of the bedding topic traced back to the discovery in the wash area?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Honeysage wrote:

are wolverines popular?
what are they?

I have a pair of these, but under a knock-off brand. I wear them in the woods when I take my dog creek-diving and they are also good for maneuvering rocks (I take garbage bags and go pick up trash in our rocky river beds that lazy picnic-ers leave behind). Those boots would be good for desert rocky areas as well. Any place that needs good traction.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Stolat wrote:
Honeysage wrote:

are wolverines popular?
what are they?

I have a pair of these, but under a knock-off brand. I wear them in the woods when I take my dog creek-diving and they are also good for maneuvering rocks (I take garbage bags and go pick up trash in our rocky river beds that lazy picnic-ers leave behind). Those boots would be good for desert rocky areas as well. Any place that needs good traction.

I love boots.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Tamta wrote:ok, is this printed 'box' closer to adobe wall or wooden fence?

I'm going to see if I can hunt down as many property pics as possible... my impression was that the utility (printed) box was master bedroom side - which would put it at the wood fence wall.

In the meantime, in reviewing the comments from NG - it appears their take is the wood fence...

GRACE: Hey, take a look at your monitor if you can, Neal. We`ve got Greg Overzat, our producer, just stood up on the very box they`re talking about.

Neal, were any of these boot prints found in between the house and the wall? Because right now, I`m understanding boot prints on that box, which looks over the fence -- it`s on the other side of the wall away from the home.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:ok, is this printed 'box' closer to adobe wall or wooden fence?

I'm going to see if I can hunt down as many property pics as possible... my impression was that the utility (printed) box was master bedroom side - which would put it at the wood fence wall.

I simply can not remember if the wooden fence wraps around or stops at the SE corner.
Honeysage posted a google view the other day, maybe Saturday.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:04 pm

umm

where is the initial part of this thread????
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5602+E+12th+street+tucson+az&ll=32.220216,-110.873009&spn=0.000669,0.001002&hnear=5602+E+12th+St,+Tucson,+Arizona+85711&gl=us&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=32.220216,-110.873009&panoid=V2_uS2KSnnWGvsH6TzXf_w&cbp=12,46.78,,0,8.89

Ellie Tza did all the work:
Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 CelisHomeStreetViewFenceGate2copy
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Tamta wrote:umm

where is the initial part of this thread????

you can find it if you search Celis in search bar here...
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5602+E+12th+street+tucson+az&ll=32.220216,-110.873009&spn=0.000669,0.001002&hnear=5602+E+12th+St,+Tucson,+Arizona+85711&gl=us&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=32.220216,-110.873009&panoid=V2_uS2KSnnWGvsH6TzXf_w&cbp=12,46.78,,0,8.89

Ellie Tza did all the work:
Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 CelisHomeStreetViewFenceGate2copy

Oh yes!

Thanks.
So the SOuth wall is Adobe only and the west side is wooden fence.

I do not see box outside of south wall.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800p860-isabel-celis-missing-4-20-12#142861

I'll continue to look for pics of the opposid of house with larger utility box on ground
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by CA Lady Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

The electrical box is beyond the trash can in the picture. It is more towards the east side of the fence.

The gas box, with the other print, is around the corner of the wood fence on the stucco side right in the corner where it meets the garage.

CA Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Stolat wrote:Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

I'll continue to look for pics of the opposid of house with larger utility box on ground

I'm just wandering the threads of RC.
You can also quote jacct's post to bring it here.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

CA Lady wrote:The electrical box is beyond the trash can in the picture. It is more towards the east side of the fence.

The gas box, with the other print, is around the corner of the wood fence on the stucco side right in the corner where it meets the garage.

HOw big is the box on the SE location?

Would you say it is big enough to help an adult hoist themselves over the wall
or to simply give a view as to whats going on inside the wall?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Julie wrote:
Stolat wrote:Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

Can't. Tried that. Since that earlier thread is locked, it won't allow me to use the Quote button in order to copy the html tags
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 2:20 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO6ydwMtiaQ
Isabel Celis: 5/25/12 Nancy Grace

@15:56 in video they show the electrical box
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Stolat wrote:
Julie wrote:

Can't. Tried that. Since that earlier thread is locked, it won't allow me to use the Quote button in order to copy the html tags

I didn't know that.

Here it is:

jacct wrote:
Calypso wrote:Can someone post a pic of Isabel's window and the wall from the neighbors side?

TIA!!

I grabbed these screen caps from a NG video.

This is the neighbor on her side of the wall pointing to Isa's window. You can't see the window until you get right up to the wall because it is low.
Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 CelishomeleftsidepointingtoIsawindow

Now we are at the wall looking over into the Celis yard:
Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 CelishomeleftsidelookingoverwalltoIsawindow

These 2 pics are standing at the wall looking toward the back of the house and a view toward the front of the house.
Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 CelishomeleftsidewithIsawindowIsabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 CelishomeleftsidewithIsawindow2

Heres the link to the video: http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/

WAIT-

I had read that (unidentied as of yet) blood was found in both the red Integra Acura *AND* the drivers side of the family car, the Toyota Corolla.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Tamta wrote:

WAIT-

No (just listened again to vid) Mark says there is a "nexus" - not a LEXus. Nexus used in the context of "connection" or "link"
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:

WAIT-

I had read that (unidentied as of yet) blood was found in both the red Integra Acura *AND* the drivers side of the family car, the Toyota Corolla.

Well that is what I had thought too, but it seemed like the Fox consultant believes otherwise, he said that blood from the bedroom and the trunk of Toyota (sorry) was Isabel's.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:

WAIT-

No (just listened again to vid) Mark says there is a "nexus" - not a LEXus. Nexus used in the context of "connection" or "link"

i know, i misnamed the car.

But he does say that the blood in the car trunk is Isabel's right?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm

If I recall the blood tests results are redacted in the pdf doc release, so I would have to think if a reporter stated it was Isa's then he would be making assumptions. I can see blood being in the drivers seat of a vehicle if a woman has driven it for any length of time due to monthly cycles, accidents, leakage etc. JMO
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Tamta wrote:
Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:

WAIT-

i know, i misnamed the car.

But he does say that the blood in the car trunk is Isabel's right?

I think he's saying "if it's hers...." I think he's setting up the scenarios of the different factors they have to piece all together. I think I keep hearing him say "if it's hers" meaning, they haven't released results yet.

He makes a good point about the dusty car -- surely someone would have disturbed the pattern of dust in/on the car. maybe if it rained, however, the external wouldn't betray such.

He also raises the question (as has been done before) that if they found footprints -- do the footprints lead anywhere, do they continue on both sides of the wall (to show a path of someone leaving or entering the premises)... or do the indicate either A) someone was only external to the propert and did not enter or B) someone was only internal to the property and never left.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Stolat: Perhaps this is why LE stated that whom ever did this did a good job of covering their tracks.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Question: Why is this Nathan dude using a Mag flashlight in the day? Since he was not home originally was he out all the night before? Sorry just thinking aloud.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

SweetT wrote:Question: Why is this Nathan dude using a Mag flashlight in the day? Since he was not home originally was he out all the night before? Sorry just thinking aloud.

And can anyone account for his presence all night the night Isa went missing? Can his gf say for sure he was with her the whole time? My bf got up the other night 3 times to let the dog out because he said she was pacing and needed to tinkle and was keeping him up. I didn't hear him exit - ever. 3 times he was outside the house, and I had no idea.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Stolat: I would like to know the answer to that also. I know if you have a memory foam mattress it is very hard to tell if someone gets out of bed in the middle of the night. Hell, sometimes it's hard to know either way if your a heavy sleeper. But good questions.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 3:19 pm

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 3 Screen19

2nd paragraph...knew i wasn't crazy...no footprints located in yard.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm

SweetT wrote:Stolat: I would like to know the answer to that also. I know if you have a memory foam mattress it is very hard to tell if someone gets out of bed in the middle of the night. Hell, sometimes it's hard to know either way if your a heavy sleeper. But good questions.

Yes! Memory Foam!! I call ours "no memory" foam -- cause I have no memory of him going anywhere.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home

no picture appeare in your link - i think you can see it because the site is cached on your machine.

2nd paragraph of which page? The narrative starts on page 4 but I didn't see anything in Para2 of pg 4 that pertained to footprints.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Stolat wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home

no picture appeare in your link - i think you can see it because the site is cached on your machine.

2nd paragraph of which page? The narrative starts on page 4 but I didn't see anything in Para2 of pg 4 that pertained to footprints.

hmm...really-you don't see anything-no screenshot? sorry-had to redo my whole PDF formatting...so it is PDF3, page 68 where officer states no footprints in the yard
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next